The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in The Jiliad

Fern discovered Karen’s past with Mark.

With the promise of a football party tomorrow, Marcus and Angie agreed to stay over at Elsie’s.

Trish tried to balance her special feelings for Mark with her love for the others.

Chapter 45 The Young and the Mindless

Pete Hunter was sitting in the first floor lounge of the freshman dorm. He was just putting the finishing touches on today’s Call of Cthulu adventure. He was in kind of a bad mood. Amber Lynn Portnoy was still not returning his calls and he had struck out with several women the previous night. Still he was optimistic for two reasons. He had convinced Kimmy Martino, a freshman from his dorm to sit in on the game today. The second reason was that he knew he would get laid tonight, even though the girl in question did not know that she would be putting out.

Kimmy was considered by many to be the hottest girl in the freshman class. Pete was already grooming her to be his next conquest. He had learned that Kimmy had played RPG’s early in High School, but dropped out as she had developed other interests. Kimmy’s long brown hair and green eyes, to go with a curvy, shapely body and double D cup breasts drove Pete crazy. As she was a freshman, Pete knew that he would have to wait until next year. Still if Amber was worth the wait, in Pete’s mind, Kimmy certainly was. It would also be easier for Pete to pursue Kimmy next year because her brother Jason, who was a senior (and a big guy), would not be around to stop him.

As Pete saw his players file into the room, he saw the woman who would fuck his brains out tonight. She was lovely as ever with her raven black hair. Whenever he needed a lover, she was always willing; primarily because she did not have a choice. He decided to set the stage for his tryst. “Hey Fern. Can I talk to you after the game?” said Pete. “Sure” said Fern.

That afternoon, Mark and Marcus had their little roommate superiority battle. It always came down to the winner of a football game. Growing up in Nebraska, Mark became a Dallas Cowboys fan. Marcus grew up in suburban Philadelphia and loved the Eagles. Of course Angie was a huge New York Giants fan which sometimes watered down the original rivalry because she was always looking to get involved when the Giants played either the Eagles or the Cowboys. Mark and Marcus did not dignify themselves to respond to her challenges (after all, she was not officially considered “a roommate”, so she did not qualify). This time, Marcus was victorious, as the Eagles won a fairly closely contested match 24-21 at home. While Mark was stuck with being the inferior roommate, he knew that the teams would play again in a few weeks. “There is no way the Eagles will win at Texas Stadium” Mark promised.

Meanwhile, the Cthulu game wrapped up. It seemed to Pete that Kimmy had enjoyed the game. Her natural instincts to run away from monsters served her well as another newbie’s character stupidly allowed himself to be eaten by the spawn of Nyarlathotep (which was never a good thing). Fern’s character managed to stay sane and remain uneaten as well (which was always a good thing). After everyone left the lounge, Pete and Fern walked back to his room.

Fern was a little suspicious of Pete. She had seen him watching her with her new family at dinner on several occasions. Did he suspect something, she thought? She would have to be careful. As a Psych major, Pete was always flaunting his knowledge of human behavior. Fern harkened back to the game. Of course Kimmy Martino being there was somewhat of a surprise. She was a tasty little dish and a lot more interesting than Fern thought she would be. Still, Fern had more tasty dishes than she knew what to do with already. To be safe and to keep his possible suspicions at bay, she decided to play along with Pete about Kimmy.

“So, what’s the 411 on hot little Kimmy the gamer” asked Fern.

“As a freshman, you know she is strictly off limits for me” said Pete.

“True, but not for me” said Fern.

“Be my guest, but I don’t think she floats that way” laughed Pete.

“I know you want her. I think she might like you too” grinned Fern.

“You think?” asked Pete.

“You know I’m usually right about these kinds of things. Too bad for you, though”

“Don’t worry about me, I’ll get my chance in due time” smiled Pete.

“So what did you want to talk to me about?” asked Fern

“Nothing, my ‘Little Lovely Lady’” intoned Pete.

Fern immediately went into a trance as Pete applied her trigger phrase. Pete decided that when he was done pumping Fern with his cock, he would pump her for information on what was going on with Mark Samuels. First things first he laughed evilly to himself. “Slave, remove my clothes.”

“Yes, Master” said Fern, as Fern began to carefully remove Pete’s clothes while avoiding coming into contact with his genitals. Pete was surprised at how deliberate she was being, but quickly stopped worrying once he was naked.

Pete remembered when they were going out and Fern had challenged him to hypnotize her. Not only had he succeeded, but he was able to make her do practically anything. He also found out about her insecurities and her somewhat submissive nature. One day, however he had made a mistake and forced her to have anal sex with him. The pain she felt managed to break through his control of her. He quickly stopped, but the damage was done. Pete had berated himself, as he had really thought that he loved Fern. He was just trying to loosen her inhibitions, but the effects were disastrous.

That was the beginning of the end for their relationship. Fern began to feel uncomfortable around him and eventually they broke up. At first Pete was tempted to undo his mistake or to extend his control, so that she would change her mind about breaking up with him. Instead, he let her go. With his controls already in place, he could still take her at any time. Pete decided to played the wounded lover card and eventually through guilt and being sweet to her, they formed their present friendship.

Now Pete used Fern whenever he couldn’t get laid. Part of him thought that he may still have feelings for her, and that one day they would be able to find their old footing. Pete indeed had feelings for her. While he hoped that hers for him would return, at least in the meantime, he could enjoy his mindless bisexual lover whenever he wanted.

Pete took a condom out of his nightstand. He knew that Fern was not on the pill and would never consent to it because it “tampered with her aura”. “Remove your clothes, slave” ordered Pete.

“I’m unable to comply, Master” said Fern in a monotone voice.

Pete was shocked. Fern had never refused this command. He fought an attempt to scream at her, because he was more interested in knowing why she would not obey him. “Why are you unable to comply?” asked Pete.

“I can only be ordered to remove my clothes by my primary master” stated Fern.

“I’m your primary Master” said Pete.

“You are my secondary Master” said Fern.

“Who is your primary master?” asked Pete.

“Mark Samuels” said Fern.

Pete quickly took Fern deeply under and found the controls that the Jiliad had place in Fern when she had been reprogrammed. Pete attempted to try to overlay or circumvent her programming, but could not gain deep enough access to her subconscious, as the Jiliad’s commands had prevented him. Pete was frustrated. While Fern would do any number of things for Pete, she would not do many of the things that Pete had wanted her to do (especially considering he was sitting on his bed naked). He wanted to know how Mark was able to accomplish this level of hypnotic control. Perhaps it would also explain Fern’s and the other women’s behavior at dinner the other night.

“Did Mark hypnotize you to make him your primary master?” asked Pete.

“I don’t know” said Fern.

“When did he become your primary master” asked Pete.

“On Wednesday when I wore the necklace” said Fern.

Pete was intrigued. Had Mark used this necklace to hypnotize these women? Was it something magical? While Pete didn’t tend to believe in magic, he believed in “the magic” of the human brain. Perhaps Mark had convinced Fern and the others that this magic was real. In Fern’s case, it may have allowed Mark deeper access to her psyche. Pete decided that he needed this necklace.

“Fern, do you know where the necklace is?” asked Pete.

“No” said Fern.

“Do you have an idea where it may be?”

“It may be at a house we are staying at right now or in Mark’s room” said Fern.

“Fern, I order you to search the house, find the necklace and bring it back to me. If you can’t find it there, then return here for more instructions.”

“Yes, Master” replied the enthralled Goth girl.

As her programming always made Fern willing to wear the necklace if asked or ordered, she would have no problem with following Pete’s instructions. For Pete, his decision to have Fern run this errand would be both fortunate and unfortunate for him. While he would later be very happy, his life would become quite complicated in the short term.

Mark, Marcus, Angie, Trish, Monique and Elsie were watching the game two of the day, (Patriots/Chargers) in the den, when the doorbell rang. Fern was standing at the door as Elsie had gone to answer the bell. When Elsie saw it was Fern, the women hugged and Fern stepped into the foyer.

“I forgot something and just need to run upstairs” said the Goth girl.

“OK sweetie. Are you sure you can’t stay awhile? Some of us are watching football in the den, while there is a group upstairs playing their own contact sport” winked Elsie.

“I’d love to, but I have to run back to study”, smiled Fern.

“OK, but you are missing some fun” smiled the nurse as she gave Fern another hug. “Bye” said Fern, as she started up the stairs.

When she got to the top of the stairs, she had problems remembering what she had left at the house. Her mind immediately blanked over. Slave Fern knew that if the necklace was in the house it would likely be in two places. She hoped it would be in the easier place to check. Fern entered Mark and Tricia’s “honeymoon suite”. She checked all the drawers of the bureaus, before making her way to the closet. When she opened the closet door, she saw what appeared to be Mark’s suit jacket. She reached into the pocket and found a plastic bag. When she saw it contained the necklace, she put the bag in her coat pocket and walked out the door. As she got near the stairs, she saw the door to the master bed room open and out walked Amy.

“So, you decided to come back for some fun” grinned Amy.

Fern’s eyes snapped back to life.

“Sorry honey. Just forgot something and came back. All the partying and playing Cthulu put me behind this weekend” said Fern.

“You don’t know what you are missing” said Amy.

“Sadly I do, bye sexy” said Fern.

“I’ll walk you down. I was about to take a pizza break” laughed Amy.

As Fern walked out the front door, Amy thought she seemed a little strange, but then again it was Fern she was thinking about, as she laughed to herself.

Pete was waiting not so patiently back in his room. He was so horny. He couldn’t wait to get his hands on the necklace and put Fern under. He needed to correct Mark’s programming, so he could have his sexy, zombie lover back. When Fern returned, she pulled the plastic bag out of her pocket and gave it to Pete.

“Here is the necklace, master” said Slave Fern.

Pete reached into the bag and pulled the necklace out of the bag. The Jiliad immediately awoke and found herself in the hands of a male who was not her master. She inadvertently flooded her own anxiety into the young male. As Pete felt a wave of anxiety hit him, he dropped the necklace and it fell on the rug. The Jiliad went back to sleep.

After a minute, Pete girded his loins and picked up the necklace. The Jiliad awoke again; this time she was aware of her surroundings and who was holding her. She then radiated trust and calm. This male was a threat to her master and his Fern vessel. The Jiliad then corrected herself, “host”. Fern was a “permanent host”, like most of her Master’s females. This would be problematic. Jill would not be able to reprogram the Fern host, as Fern would only sleep with her master or males with which he wanted her to have sex. Jill would not be able to use the Fern host to neutralize the threat. She would have to find another vessel.

Pete then held the necklace up to Fern to see what it would do to her. She still seemed to be in a hypnotic state with no apparent change in expression. “Fern, how can I control you with the necklace?” asked Pete.

“I’m not sure you can control me any more with the necklace, than you can control me without it” stated the hypnotized girl.

“Do you have to wear it for the necklace to work?” asked Pete.

“Yes” said Fern.

As Pete put the necklace around Fern’s neck, he began feeling like he wasn’t in complete control of his actions. Fern immediately snapped out of her hypnotic state, but Jill put her into a fog. The Jiliad felt resistance, as she tried to manipulate Fern to touch Pete. She realized the host was resisting her, because she did not wish to touch a naked male who was not Mark. Instead, Jill found that the host was willing to touch his hand with her own. She needed the contact to control Pete and manipulate his emotions while she plotted. “So other than me, what girl turns you on the most” said Jill in Fern’s voice.

“You know, we were just talking about her earlier, Kimmy” said a dazed Pete.

“Dial her number and give me the phone” said Jill handing the dazed male Fern’s cell.

Kimmy Martino was just getting ready to go to dinner. She had a pretty good time playing in Pete’s game. She had to admit that she had a crush on him. Her friends all thought that she was crazy to like him, but he was smart, funny and pretty cute. It didn’t hurt that he was a junior from a status standpoint. It was too bad that she had heard that he never got involved with freshman girls because he was an RA in the freshman dorm. She figured by the time she became a sophomore, she would probably be over her crush. His loss, she thought to herself.

Kimmy was also excited. She had just turned eighteen last week and now she could get on the pill without having her parents notified. She had not gotten too involved with guys at Sanders up to this point because she wanted to wait. Yes, it was too bad, that “Mr. High and Mighty RA” was so hung up on the rules, or maybe she would have let him be her first lover at Sanders. Kimmy then sighed. She felt a little depressed about not being able to be with Pete. Maybe she liked him more than she was willing to admit. There was just something about him, she contemplated to herself.

Then her cell went off. “Hello” she said.

“Hey Kimmy. It’s Fern from the game.

“Hey Fern, what’s up?” asked Kimmy.

“Pete and I are hoping you can settle an argument for us. Could you come over to his room?” asked Fern’s voice.

“Sure” said Kimmy. I’ll be right over” she added.

When Kimmy got to the room, she knocked. “It’s open said Fern”

As the door opened and Kimmy walked in, Jill launched Fern’s body off the bed at the unsuspecting freshman. Fern’s mouth quickly found Kimmy’s and she started to kiss the girl while radiating lust. In a moment of weakness, a struggling Kimmy’s moaned as her mouth opened. Fern’s tongue immediately entered as Kimmy ceased her struggle and their tongues began to spar for a minute.

Pete was still sitting on the bed in a lust induced haze. As his mind began to uncloud, The Jiliad noticed and broke the kiss. She then led Kimmy’s body to the bed and she maintained physical contact with both of her victims. While she was doing Kimmy’s baseline programming, she found that Kimmy was attracted to Pete too. Now Jill knew that she could easily begin to neutralize the threat, so she no longer needed the Fern host. She removed the necklace from Fern’s neck, put it around Kimmy’s. The Jiliad then transferred into the freshman’s body. She picked up Fern’s coat handed it to her and walked her out the door. When she walked back to the bed, she began to take off Kimmy’s clothes.

By the time she was naked, Pete was coming out of his haze. “Kimmy! What are you doing?”

“What I know you both want” said the Jiliad, as she laid Kimmy’s body on top of Pete’s and her mouth found his.

Soon Pete’s cock was buried deep inside of Kimmy’s pussy and they were lost in lust, mindlessly pumping Kimmy’s body on Pete’s cock. The Jiliad knew from her programming that the Kimmy vessel’s body was ripe to bear the fruit of the hostile male, but she did not care. Kimmy’s mind was clouded in lust. She began to think how amazing Pete was. How good his cock felt in her pussy. She felt a strong emotional attraction form as she knew that she would likely become pregnant from this activity. Now she realized that she was in love with Pete. She envisioned getting married to him and living off campus. Despite these happy feelings she became somewhat panicked. She knew that she had to make her lover stop bothering Mark Samuels. Their future happiness depended on it.

Pete’s emotions were being seriously manipulated. He loved the hot little freshman riding him. She made him so horny, but soon he began to feel real love for the girl. She was such a sweet and kind girl and despite how attractive she was, she was really into him. He found that he was into her in a big way too. He couldn’t believe how stupid he had been with the dumb rule. Sure he might get fired, but the love and lust he felt for Kimmy was too overwhelming. He soon pushed her over so he could be on top. He began thrusting his cock deep into her pussy. He felt it pushing against her cervix and Kimmy grunted as it broke through, but the only thing that the Jiliad allowed her to feel was extreme lust.

As her orgasm began she cried out “Give me your baby, lover!”, as she arched her back up and thrust her hips up as her vaginal muscles constricted around Pete’s shaft.

Pete’s cock exploded in a torrent of seed directly into her womb, as it hungrily sucked every last drop out of him. She then pulled Pete down to her huge tits and he began to devour her nipples. As she felt him beginning to get soft, she quickly pushed him over and grabbed his cock and began to suck it hard again. Once, he was ready they started over again. This time, Kimmy whispered in Pete’s ear about how he must not bother Mark about the necklace anymore and about being a good friend to him. Pete’s lust addled brain absorbed Jill’s truths via Kimmy’s mouth without any filter. As they languidly fucked on their side, Jill used Kimmy’s body to fuck Pete’s mind into becoming a perfect loyal and compliant friend for her master. As the Kimmy vessel’s womb had become soiled with Pete’s seed, Jill would not bother to program attraction to her master, just loyalty. Of course Mark could take her whenever she wore the necklace, which would be whenever Jill wanted.

Chapter 46 Where’s the Necklace?

About twenty minutes later, Fern walked into her room in a daze. She felt as if there were large gaps missing from her memory. She tried to replay the events of the afternoon in her mind but was having problems. She remembered the game and going back to Pete’s room. She then remembered driving to Elsie’s house to pick up something she had forgotten, but she could not remember what she picked up. The last thing she could clearly remember was being in the hallway outside Pete’s room on her way back to her dorm. She saw hazy images of wearing the necklace, kissing Kimmy Martino and seeing Pete naked. She knew she needed to talk to Mark.

Back at Elsie’s Sonia, Tessa and Marie had accepted Elsie’s offer to move in with her, so everybody was celebrating. Additionally, Elsie had house keys made for Mark and her sisters and handed them out to everyone. The party was ending for some who were returning to campus. Mark and Tricia had planned to go to the gym to get into her locker to find the potions, then they were going to surprise Amber and Alexis and then bring them to Elsie’s. As Sarah was not on duty anymore, she would be able to stay over too. Marcus thought it better if he and Angie returned back to campus. Mark was still taking a razzing from Marcus over the results of the earlier game, when his cell rang.

“Hey Mark. I’m worried” said Fern’s voice. Fern told Mark about her bizarre afternoon and all the memory gaps and strange images.

“Don’t worry. The necklace is here. I’ll check just to make sure though” said Mark as he started up the stairs to check. When he got to the closet and looked in the jacket pocket, the bag and the necklace were gone. “Fern, you’re right! The necklace is gone!” exclaimed Mark.

“I think I remember waking up and finding myself in Pete’s room wearing the necklace he was naked, but it seems kind of blurry, like it could be a dream”

“Do you think that Pete might have hypnotized you” asked Mark.

“I suppose it’s possible, but from what I know of hypnosis it takes a lot of induction to hypnotize someone” said Fern. “I remembered that the game broke up by four-thirty and I remembered getting to Elsie’s just before five. Since we went back to Pete’s room right after the game and it takes at almost ten minutes or so to get to Elsie’s, that doesn’t seem like enough time” stated Fern.

“Fern, could he have used a trigger phrase or trance key?” asked Mark.

All of a sudden hundreds of images flooded into Fern’s brain. Hazy images of Pete fucking her in all kinds of ways. Then remembered a troubling image of Pete sodomizing her while telling her to be a good slave and to relax jolted her. She began to cry and then moan and finally just to wail incoherently as she dropped her cell phone and fell to the floor. “Fern! Fern, Oh my God! I’ll be right over” cried Mark as he ran out the door without bothering to put a coat on. He felt his lover’s anguish in her voice and he had to go to her.

After running two red lights without ticket or accident Mark parked his new car in a faculty spot and ran into Fern’s dorm. He had someone he knew sign him in as he ran by the desk without bothering to stop. He quickly ran up to Fern’s room. He pulled the door open, not bothering to knock. She was sitting on her bed. He immediately picked her up in his arms and held her tightly.

Fern was quiet now. Her face was tear streaked, but her disposition was calm. “I’m OK Mark” she said.

”You remembered something?” asked Mark quietly.

“I remember everything. Pete hypnotized me while we were going out. Even after we broke up, he has been fucking me for the last year and a half and I had no memory of it until about five minutes ago.”

Mark tried to comfort her, but it appeared that Fern did not need comforting anymore. “Really, I’m OK” she reiterated in a calm voice. “I think he tried to fuck me tonight, but for some reason, it didn’t work. Still I have this vision of Kimmy Martino wearing the necklace. I’m worried that Pete might be using the necklace on her, but I’m not sure.” “I’m sure that’s what’s happened!” yelled Mark as he pulled Fern with him.

Mark and Fern ran out the door, jumped in Mark’s car and drove over to the freshman dorm. Mark was thinking of killing Pete. Fern was wondering why Pete would have used the necklace on a freshman, as he would risk getting fired by sleeping with her. They snuck in through a side door and made their way to Pete’s room.

Pete and Kimmy had just finished their fourth fuck. They had been at it for a little over an hour and Pete’s body was completely spent, but his mind was still full of lust. Kimmy’s hand was still stroking Pete’s cock, trying to bring it back to life. At this point, Jill had done a number on the poor freshman girl’s mind. Since she already had feelings for Pete, Jill had magnified them five fold. What had been a little more than a crush with a decent chance at something more, had become escalated into a fanatical loving devotion, driven even further by inhuman lust. Normal programming usually dissipates in a matter of days or weeks, but when it becomes reinforced by remarkable lust, natural attraction and by the fact that she was bearing his child, it would take a complete rebuff from Pete for Kimmy to ever change the way that she felt about Pete. That was not going to happen.

The Jiliad had caused Pete to feel so much love and lust for the freshman girl, which coupled with his natural feelings for her would be enough to keep him equally devoted. Additionally the two were partially bound to each other via the magic of the Jiliad, their mutual lust and the fact that conception had occurred. Their partial binding was not as strong as Amber and Alexis due to the absence of Mark’s presence, but together with what the Jiliad had done to them, was strong enough to give them the basis for a permanent relationship.

Pete Hunter was in love. The same kind of wet and gooey love he used to feel about Fern, but times ten. He had always wanted Kimmy, but being the dutiful RA he had played by the rules. Now he knew he could lose his job. He knew that he was going to be a father. He knew that her brother, Jason Martino would probably kick the shit out of him. He didn’t care. Pete would soon find that he had more immediate problems.

Mark and Fern pushed open the unlocked door to find Pete and Kimmy lying naked in each others arms. The necklace was around Kimmy’s neck. Mark was livid. He went over and physically removed the necklace from Kimmy and began yelling at Pete with an anger he didn’t know he had. Pete basically just sat there and took it. Fern went over and comforted Kimmy who had become greatly distressed at Mark’s anger.

Finally Mark said “Give me one reason I shouldn’t kill you!”

Fern stepped forward. “Because if you did, you would go to prison and I can’t live without you” said Fern calmly.

Fern’s words stunned Mark and he calmed down. Pete broke down, wept and then apologized. He admitted everything to Mark, Kimmy and Fern about what he had done to Fern and about having her get the necklace for him. Mark looked at Kimmy and felt guilty. He could tell that the necklace had made her fall in love with Pete, but then Kimmy said something that really worried Mark and Fern.

“Please forgive him. He was an incredible asshole, especially to you Fern. But I love him and I’m going to have his baby!” implored the freshman girl.

“I’m sure it’s the necklace that made you feel that way about him” said Mark.

“It may have changed me, but I think that I’ve always wanted Pete and was hoping that we’d hook up eventually.” admitted Kimmy.

“I feel the same way about Kimmy” said Pete. “Look Mark, I’ve been a dick to you and terrible bastard to Fern. Originally, I kept hypnotizing her for revenge because she broke up with me. As you may have remembered, I thought I was really in love with her. After a while, I realized that she was afraid of her submissive side. As wrong as it was for me to do it, I let her have her fantasy while I got pleasure. Still, part of her must have wanted me to do it, or she wouldn’t have let me” said Pete.

“It’s true” said Fern. “Pete, I’d always been afraid of you finding out about that side of me, but in your own perverse way, you did give me something that I needed.”

“Fern…” started Mark.

“Sweetheart, it’s true. That’s why I stopped crying” interrupted Fern “I know that it sounds weird, but he really had given me something I needed. I was lonely but I was unable to have relationships because I was unable to trust. When Pete had sex with me, my inhibitions broke down and part of me must have wanted it. Now, things are different. When Pete tried to have sex with me tonight, I believe that I wouldn’t let him because I didn’t need him any more. I have you and the others” she added.

Mark felt a tear come to his eye. He looked at Pete. He was a wreck. It’s obvious that the necklace had done something to him, in addition to what it had done to Kimmy. Several times he had caught Pete giving yearning looks at Kimmy. He recognized those looks because he had given them to Tricia for the last couple of years. For all the shit Pete had done, he was going to get it all back in spades. Without his intervention, Pete would probably get fired and get kicked off campus. He would also need to provide for a family. What Pete did to Fern was unforgivable, but somehow Fern had found a way. Mark knew would need to forgive Pete too.

What Mark had not realized was that he had been holding the necklace the whole time. Jill had helped to calm Mark down. Her influence had allowed Mark to look at the situation rationally. As Mark’s pity for Pete grew, he realized that this shithead of a friend needed his help. Not just for his sake, but for Kimmy’s too. Mark had remembered the times that Pete had helped him; especially helping to save him from those soccer players on the night Mark had saved Trish, freshman year. At least this would clear the slate, he thought. Mark and Fern assured Pete and Kimmy that they would keep their secret, but they would need to be discreet until the end of the term.

The Jiliad had begun to enjoy being in her master’s hand. She began to notice a strange, but pleasant feeling when she was in his grasp; as if she was just slipping away. Additionally, Jill felt a sense of accomplishment. Since she had neutralized the threat, The one known as Pete went from being dangerous, to completely trustworthy. Her Master would perhaps need his assistance in the future and Pete would remember everything Mark had done for him and be loyal. The Kimmy vessel would always be around to ensure his loyalty as well.

Mark told Pete and Kimmy that he would think of something to help them with their predicament. Both Pete and Kimmy profusely thanked Mark and Fern and hugs were exchanged.

On the way out, Fern whispered something to Pete and he smiled “It’s the least I can do” Pete walked up to Mark and whispered to him “Her trigger is ‘little lovely lady’, She wanted you to know it” he smiled. As Mark and Fern left.

After Mark dropped off Fern and she had assured him that she was OK, he called Trish who said she would meet him at the gym. When they got her locker they found the plastic box. It contained about twenty small vials with different color markings. Almost half of them appeared to have the pink tape. Mark grabbed two and gave them to Trish who put them in her purse. “Next stop Hill Hall” said Mark.