The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”…

Mark and Trish bring Alexis and Amber Lynn into the family.

Fern makes a plane reservation.

Trish has her period, but Mark falls asleep on her chest instead of having lots of sex next door.

Ellen continues to be resolute about Trish being disconnected from Mark.

The Jilliad

Chapter 49 The Calm Before the Storm

During the night, Mark had another dream about the faceless woman. This time Tricia, Ellen and the faceless woman almost pulled the necklace away, when all of a sudden Marie Simmons joined in helping Mark. The other women were still asking Mark to let go of the necklace. Mark felt he was gaining a little more control as his grasp on the necklace became tighter.

The next morning Mark woke up early, but decided to let Tricia sleep. He went down the stairs to find that Elsie was already awake and making coffee. She had two pots brewing. “One’s decaf, for us pregnant gals” she smiled as she kissed him sweetly.

Mark decided to confide in Elsie about his concerns about his dad. First of all Elsie recommended Mark to call his dad and cancel his accommodations and stay at her house. This would give him the advantage of having people around for emotional support. Mark agreed.

“I know it will be hard for him to accept, but he loves you. Once he understands that this is beyond all our control, he’ll accept it” said Elsie.

“I can’t see him going back to Fairly, without dragging me with him” bemoaned Mark.

“Then he will have to take the rest of us too” said Elsie. Mark laughed. “He may need time, and he’ll probably never understand what is happening any more than the rest of us do, but eventually he will accept it” Elsie continued.

Mark felt a little better after talking to Elsie. He also was feeling a little frisky. After thanking her, he picked her up in the air and carried her into the great room for a quickie. They stripped off their clothes quickly and Mark was immediately on Elsie.

They went at it hard and fast. Elsie saw the mask of lust that Mark was wearing. She had remembered when Tom used to look at her that way, but she had never felt the level of arousal that she was currently feeling with Mark. Mark was aroused by Elsie too, but the thought of her being his was too much as he shot into her setting Elsie off too. Afterward they headed for the shower together for a little more intimacy, but more importantly to get clean.

When they came down in robes they caught some razzing from several of the others who were awake. Amy was feeding her tapeworm, while Trish, Sonia, Marie, Fern, Kelly and Sarah were already starting their breakfasts. Soon they were joined by Amber and Alexis.

Everyone was excited to hear that Mark’s dad was coming to homecoming. Mark was not so elated when Trish said that her family might attend. Her dad and mom were both Sanders alums and she thought it likely that Wendy would be attending Sanders next year. The really bad news was that Mike Caldwell would probably be coming too. This was the real reason for Tricia’s worry and for Mark’s anger. Her family did not go to homecoming last year so they didn’t meet Mark. While Trish told everyone that she dreaded them coming, Mark told her that he wouldn’t leave her alone with them which made her feel better.

Monique and Tessa were the last sleepy heads to get to breakfast. In fairness to Monique, she seemed to be feeling the symptoms of her pregnancy. In reality, those feelings would not bode well for her or for most of the others. Mark comforted her. He realized that she might not be the only one that he would be comforting. Once everyone was dressed, Mark and Fern transported all the students back to campus for their morning classes.

Monday came and went quietly. Mark had called his dad to give him directions to Elsie’s house. He was a little surprised that his son was such good friends with the school nurse, but when he told him about her recent divorce, he understood that she was lonely. He had remembered Mark telling him of his and Marcus’ efforts for blood drives and working closely with Nurse Norton, so it seemed to make sense that she would offer to help. He told mark that he planned to fly in Wednesday afternoon and would rent a car.

By coincidence (as it would turn out), Fern called Mark and asked him to meet her at her dorm Wednesday at 5:30 PM and to bring a pink labeled potion and the necklace.

“Do I want to know why?” he asked.

“No. Do you trust me, Mark?” she asked.

“Of course, sweetheart” he replied. “It’s just that it sounds like…”

“Don’t worry about what it sounds like” interrupted Fern. “You have to trust me. There is no other way” interrupted Fern.

Mark knew Fern was up to something. He was pretty sure that it didn’t involve Pete, but did it involve Kimmy? He cautiously agreed to meet her, but for only a few minutes as his father was coming Wednesday afternoon. That evening he returned to his room and got caught up on his work. He managed to turn down five offers for sex that night by phone. By the time he was done with his Business ethics essay, a knock came at the door.

As Mark opened the door he saw Kelly Hardcastle’s smiling face. He hadn’t spent much time with Kelly recently, so he picked up the petit beauty in his arms and carried her to the bed before she could say a word. That night they made passionate love, talked about philosophy and music and eventually fell asleep in each other’s arms. As Kelly looked at her dream beau, she realized that her dream date with Mark had gone in reverse order. He had seen her physical beauty first and then, enjoyed her keen mind. She smiled wondering why she hadn’t fantasized about this much superior version of her date before and then she lost consciousness.

Tuesday during the day was pretty uneventful. He met the girls of Hill Hall for lunch. Alexis had offered to share Mark with Sarah who was planning to go to the Economics Department Dinner stag. After a thorough debate Sarah yielded and agreed. Mark smiled. He couldn’t believe that tonight he was going to walk into the dinner with two lovely seniors on his arms.

Trish seemed a little grumpy, but not about the dinner. “Just PMS, I guess” she said.

“Luckily I don’t have to worry about that for a while” giggled Amy.

“No just, morning sickness” cracked Trish.

“Don’t remind me” said Sarah.

“So what time should I pick you girls up tonight” said Mark, changing the subject. Everyone laughed.

“6:00 PM sharp” said Alexis.

“Don’t be late” said Sarah.

“Yes Ma’am” said Mark, snapping to attention before he went to bus his tray.

Mark went through the rest of the afternoon without incident. He met Trish at the gym before her practice, as he needed to get the pink potion per Fern’s request. Then he decided that it would be better if he were the keeper of the potions, so Trish handed him the plastic box and he proceeded back to Elsie’s, to pick up his suit. He didn’t have time to get it dry cleaned, but Marie had pressed it for him. His shirt had also been washed and ironed. For a moment he had panicked realizing that the necklace was not in the pocket, but then he saw the plastic bag sitting on the four poster bed and the necklace was inside. He stashed the box of potions in the closet where the suit was hanging. Then he got dressed and drove back to campus to meet the girls.

At 6 PM, Mark made his bold entrance into Haddix Hall with a stunning red head on one arm and a beautiful brunette on the other. The ball room had been decked out in as a large dining room, complete with tables and chairs, the three were given name tags and ushered off to a table. About five minutes later someone familiar but not necessarily welcome showed up.

Jason Martino was a Senior Economics major and star Tight End on the Sanders football team. Despite being perceived as a bit of a thug, Jason was actually a fairly bright student. He had made Dean’s list both semesters of his junior year. Although there was a little intradepartmental rivalry, Mark had never had any problems with Jason; at least until now.

“Hello Alexis” said Jason Martino has he pulled the chair out for his date Carly Redding.

“Hello Jason, Carly” said Alexis with a smile, as Mark held her hand under the table.

“Hey Jason” said Mark.

“Hey Samuels, Sarah. Are you guys together or is Samuels with my ex” said Jason as he leaned over and gave Carly a quick smooch.

“Actually he is here with both of us” said Sarah.

“Isn’t that just code for ‘none of you were able to get dates, so you just came together as friends?”

Alexis began to fume, but she could tell that Mark was even angrier. “Yeah, Martino, that’s it.” said Mark as he leaned over and gave Alexis a mind melting kiss which she hungrily returned.

After breaking the kiss he said “Yeah, we’re also bowling buddies” as he leaned over and gave Sarah a similar kiss which she responded to in the same fashion as Alexis.

Once Mark broke the kiss, the three dates just looked up and smiled at Jason, who became so flabbergasted that he took Carly by the hand and walked off to another table. “Too bad they didn’t stick around long enough to see me kiss Alexis” laughed Sarah as Mark and Alexis joined her in laughter.

The rest of the dinner was fairly uneventful. Alexis was recognized as President of the Economics club while Mark and Sarah were among those who were recognized for their academic excellence. A number of times Mark caught Jason looking over at their table. In the end, Mark led the girls back to Sarah’s room where they shared in a post dinner coital celebration. After leaving Sarah and Alexis cuddling in Sarah’s bed, he went to see Amber.

Mark was surprised to find Amy and Amber going at it in Amber’s bed. He knew that they didn’t care for each other prior to binding to him, now they have apparently buried the hatchet, by burying each other’s faces in each other’s pussies. Both Amber and Amy squealed when they noticed that they had forgotten to lock the door, but were relieved and happy to see it was Mark. About a half an hour later, Mark emerged from their room and went over to see Kelly who was dutifully studying. They both kind of thought she needed a study break, so off came their clothes. Kelly lowered her slight frame on Mark’s hard shaft and rode them both to orgasm as Mark sucked her nipples.

Finally Mark made his way to Tricia’s room.

“I’m surprised that the other girls haven’t complained to the RA yet from that noise I heard down the hall. Some of us are trying to study” joked Trish.

“The problem is that the RA was one of the people making the noise” laughed Mark.

“Seriously, it wasn’t too bad. I only knew because you just smell like about three different girls” said Trish as she leaned and gave him a sweet kiss.

“Actually, counting you it would be six, but who is counting. I am just lucky that you aren’t the jealous type” smiled Mark

“What would that have to do with anything?” asked Trish innocently.

Mark thought about responding. He wanted to tell Trish yet again how he felt about her, but thought it might make her feel uncomfortable. In his heart and mind Patricia Winthrop was his true love. While the necklace had bound her and the others to him and him to them, the nature of his relationship with Trish was different from the others. He suspected it was different for her too. He had tried to make her see it, but her heart apparently was not capable of understanding it yet. For now he let his lips do the talking but in a nonverbal way. He took her head in his hands and looked at her with intensity. Then he kissed her.

The kiss he gave Trish was like the new one she had given him on Saturday as he copied her technique. His tongue gently parted her lips and then they gently frenched for a minute. Then without warning, Mark drastically increased the intensity of the kiss as he captured her mouth with his own and refused to yield. Trish hungrily reciprocated. When Mark broke the kiss they both sat back on the bed with a stunned expression on their faces. Trish had never been kissed like that before. Her mind reeled as she felt the sheer power of Mark’s love for her course through her body. While she was somewhat aroused, what she was feeling was different than any kind of passion she had ever felt before. Maybe the nature of her relationship with Mark was different from his and her relationship with the others. She remembered Sunday morning in their “honeymoon suite” when she had told him about the “heart wanting what the heart wants”. Did he want her in a different way than the others? Obviously she felt differently about him, but was this due to the magic of the necklace or because they were meant to be together? She gave up trying to figure it out as Mark snuggled against her chest as she stroked his head.

Mark knew that he could take Trish as she would deny him nothing, but knew that she was uncomfortable due to her period. This seemed to be eminently more satisfying than all the sex he had that night. While his other women fed his passion, Tricia’s mere presence fed his soul. This did not mean that he didn’t want to make love to his blonde Amazon, but she was definitely worth the wait.

Mark had planned to visit Monique and Fern, but instead decided just to call them. Monique was feeling better and he promised to have lunch with her tomorrow. Fern reiterated the importance of meeting him tomorrow afternoon and he agreed to be there. After calling the women at Elsie’s to say goodnight to them, he borrowed a toothbrush from Trish, stripped to his underwear and cuddled up to his Trish as they gently kissed, fondled, cuddled and eventually slept.

That night Mark had his recurring dream about the faceless woman. This time Marie switched sides out of the blue and started pulling the necklace away from Mark along with Trish, Ellen and the faceless woman. They all kept telling Mark to let go. Finally he couldn’t hold on any longer and he let go. As the necklace left his grasp, he noticed that a third gem started to form in his right hand. Also, three out of the four women vanished along with the necklace into the mist. The one hazy figure that remained began walking out of the mist toward him. As she got closer, Mark woke up before he could see who that person was.

Chapter 50 Reunions

Mark and the girls of Hill Hall went for breakfast. They met up with Fern, Monique, Angie and Marcus so they could plan their activities over Homecoming weekend. Monique’s Mom was coming with Marcus’ parents Friday night. They were staying at a B&B near North Adams. Fern reiterated to Mark about meeting her at her room with the items they had discussed. Why was she being so anal about this, thought Mark? Mark assured her he would. Amber and Alexis seemed to fit right in with the gang, as more people were eating breakfast with Mark at the caf, than ever before. The party finally came complete circle when Pete Hunter and Kimmy Martino joined them.

Kimmy really liked Alexis and thought her big brother was a dufus for breaking up with her. She was happy to see Alexis in such great spirits and they hugged each other as the group parted company. Pete was quite subdued, but patted Mark on the back and thanked him again as he left. Mark went off to his first class, which was with Sarah.

Bill Samuels had just picked up his boarding pass at the airport in Lincoln, when he saw a familiar face sitting waiting for the plane. “Karen?” he said to the girl sitting reading a magazine.

“Hello Mr. Samuels” responded the girl.

Bill was surprised to see his favorite waitress from the Olympus Diner waiting for a flight to Hartford. Bill also knew her because she had briefly dated Mark. While he assumed that the break up was on her part, Bill had never held it against the girl. As his son was going away to college and she was a year behind him, Bill felt that the relationship ending when it did was not a bad thing. Karen was also sweet to him whenever he came into the diner for breakfast every Saturday morning.

“So where are you heading?” asked Bill.

“I’m going to visit my friend Fern” replied Karen.

“I am actually heading up to see Mark. It’s homecoming weekend at Sanders College” said Bill.

“Wow! What a coincidence? My friend Fern goes to Sanders. That is where we are going.” Karen was shocked. Running into Mark’s dad like this was kind of awkward. Still, Fern promised that once she got up to Sanders, nothing would matter anymore and she would finally be happy. Maybe meeting Mr. Samuels was a good omen. Besides, she genuinely liked the man and was happy to see a friendly face.

“Where are you sitting?” said Bill. Maybe I can exchange my pass so we can sit together” said Bill.

“Great idea!” smiled Karen.

Mark made it through his morning classes. It was amazing. His Business Ethics instructor, Prof. Alderson had asked him if he wanted to TA the class next year. Additionally, he had been so impressed with Mark’s insights that he also wanted to pick Mark’s brain concerning a book that he was writing next summer. Both Sarah and Alexis were waiting for him when he walked out of the classroom and were so excited that they hugged him. Lately Mark noticed that his ability to focus had been somehow enhanced over the last week or so. He wondered how much of it was him or how much was magic. As they walked down the hallway, Mark saw an angry Jason Martino looking over at them. Jason was in the class with Mark, Sarah and Alexis; which made for a potentially awkward if not dangerous situation.

Mark met Monique for lunch. He felt bad that he had not spent as much time with her recently. Monique on the other hand was as vivacious as ever. After a quick lunch, they adjourned back to his room for a quick something else. Then Mark was off to his one o’clock class.

By 3:35 PM, Fern arrived at Bradley Airport. Karen had told her that she would be wearing a Creed T-Shirt. As she looked at passengers who were disembarking the flight from Lincoln, she saw a girl wearing a Creed T-shirt holding her jacket. She was walking with a fairly handsome middle-aged man. Fern was confused, but thought she had nothing to lose. She ran up to the girl and hugged her. “Karen!” she yelled as if she were an old friend.

“Fern” she hugged her new best friend tightly.

“I’m so glad you are finally here” said Fern. Fern immediately felt the incredible sadness that was in Karen which made her shudder. Still, she did her best not to let it show. Bill Samuels stood back and watched with some amusement.

“Fern, I would like you to meet a friend of mine from Fairly. This is Bill Samuels. His son Mark goes to Sanders” said Karen.

“No way! Mark Samuels?”

“Do you know my son Mark?” asked Bill.

“He’s only one of my best friends!” shouted Fern.

Bill had not remembered Mark mentioning the cute Goth girl before, but maybe they just became close this term.

“Mr. Samuels, do you have a car yet? If not, I would be honored to drive you to campus” offered Fern.

“Thank you, Fern. The honor would be all mine” said Bill.

While Fern originally was worried about this situation, Karen had played it so well. Additionally, Fern was truly looking forward to getting to know Mark’s father. While it would not leave much time for her and Karen to strategize concerning Mark, there was little need to plan much. Mark would do the right thing. Fern knew he would.

The trip home was uneventful. Fern fibbed about meeting Karen on a Creed website several years ago and they became great on-line friends. They had helped each other through some hard times and decided to finally meet. Bill marveled at what a great tool the Internet was for meeting people. He himself had admitted to using Match Dot Com but so far had not yet met his soul mate. Of course he swore the girls to secrecy. When Bill had mentioned that he was staying at Nurse Norton’s house and asked Fern if she knew where Elsie lived, Fern smiled.

“I have actually been there before. Mark told me that you would be staying there, so I will be happy to drive you” beamed Fern.

When they got to Elsie’s, Elsie greeted them warmly. She admitted that Mark and his group of friends were among her favorite students as they had helped her with blood drives and volunteered time helping at the clinic. Bill had remembered Mark mentioning Nurse Norton in the past, still he found it strange how effusive the attractive woman was being about his son. Bill also met Marie Simmons. Bill immediately expressed his condolences concerning her father and stepmother. Marie seemed appreciative with her thanks. Marie couldn’t help thinking how kind and attractive she found Mark’s father. He looked nothing like Mark, but they had quite a similar way about them. She had always wanted to find a man like the Samuels men and now she had met two within a period of a few months, she laughed to herself.

Bill too seemed smitten with Marie. He didn’t see a ring on her finger, so maybe he had a chance. Soon Fern and Karen made their way to campus.

At 5:30 Mark knocked on Fern’s door. He was fairly certain that his father had arrived at Elsie’s by now, so he was hoping that what Fern had planed would be short. When the door opened, it was not by Fern.

“Karen?” said Mark.

“Hi Mark. Fern told me that you could save me” said Karen meekly.

Mark shuddered as he felt a wave of sorrow almost knock him off his feet. He had done something to Karen. Fern was right. Karen had been suffering for more than two years and he knew he had to act. He quickly embraced her and hugged her tightly. He then whispered in her ear. “I’m so sorry!”

Karen melted down and started crying. “I have so much to tell you. I did something terrible!” she wailed.

“Don’t worry about that, my love” said Mark. “I can help you, but when I do, it will change your life forever” he continued.

“Will I be happy?” asked Karen.

“Everyone else seems to be” said Mark. “I know, Fern told me” said Karen a little calmer.

Mark looked at his old flame. She was a bit different, but still quite lovely, even with tear stained cheeks.

“Mark, may I kiss you?” asked Karen.

Mark did not answer just taking her lips with his. Karen had been dreaming about this moment for a long time. The kiss was fantastic. Mark had come a long way as a kisser since Karen had given him his first lesson.

When Mark broke the kiss, he gave the pink vial to Karen and asked her to drink the contents, which she did. Mark then removed the necklace from his pocket and the Jiliad awoke.

As Mark began to put the necklace around her neck, she said. “I should warn you that I…” said Karen as she seemingly cut herself off after Mark had snapped the necklace closed.

“What?” asked Mark.

Karen wore a bright smile. “Nothing to worry about, lover” she said, as she lifted off her Creed T-shirt and removed her bra to reveal her huge breasts. The Jiliad had muted the “not on the pill” part.

Soon both of them were on Fern’s bed rutting passionately. Mark remembered how inexperienced he was with Karen. As Karen’s mind had already received her baseline programming, she was now having her brain pummeled with how wonderful Mark was, while her body was singing with passion. Mark continued into Karen. He knew that he was close, as he was incredibly horny. Karen began to meet his thrusts and then scissored his butt with her legs as they wrapped around him, pulling his length through her cervix and into her womb. This was too much for Karen as she began to climax causing her lover to begin to pump her womb with his seed. “I love you, Mark!” she screamed and began to kiss him as he continued to fire volley upon volley into her.

A moment later. Karen’s body began to shake. Mark knew what that meant. It had happened ten times previously, all with the same result. Mark looked down at his unconscious new love. He removed the necklace and Karen’s eyes fluttered awake. In those eyes, he saw no sadness or pain, just the same kind of love that all his lovers seemed to have for him.

“Oh Mark! I feel so wonderful! I love you so much!” exclaimed Karen.

“I love you too, Karen, but you should know some things”, smiled Mark.

“I know. Fern told me all about the other women when we got to the back room. Speaking of your other women, your dad is at Nurse Norton’s house. He and I took the same plane and Fern drove us both up to Smithville” added Karen.

“Talk about coincidences. How did he handle you being here?”

“Fine. Your dad and I have gotten to know each other pretty well. He is a regular at the diner. I told him that I was friends with Fern” said Karen.

“Well we better get over there” said Mark. Mark and Karen got dressed and walked out to his SUV.

When they got there. Karen knew that it was time to confess to Mark what happened. “Mark I have to tell you what happened between us and why I stopped seeing you” said Karen.

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to” soothed Mark.

“It’s important that you know” said Karen. Mark nodded and she continued. “I lied to you when we made love the first time. I wasn’t on protection. The day after your prom I was feeling sick. I figured it was because we were up so late. But I felt sick the next morning too. Then I remembered that we had unprotected sex the first time. I took a test and found that I was pregnant. I was scared and I didn’t know what to do. I felt I couldn’t tell you because I was afraid that it would make you angry..”

“I wouldn’t have been angry” interrupted Mark.

“I know that now, honey. Anyway I confided in my best friend Carla Ambrose, who helped me make up my mind to get an abortion. She took me to the clinic and I had it done.” Said Karen as a tear rolled down her cheek.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” asked Mark softly as he wiped away her tear.

“I was afraid that you wouldn’t want me anymore. When you never called me, I just figured that it was true” said Karen.

“Tim Wellmeyer told me that he heard that you were through with me. That’s why I never called” said Mark.

“I never told Tim that” said Karen.

At that moment they both looked at each other and simultaneously said “Carla.”

“Karen, I’m so sorry!” said Mark.

“You didn’t know” said Karen. Mark hugged his old flame and new lover tightly. He felt a tear roll down his cheek at the thought of the child he never knew, that never was. Then he realized that fate and the necklace had given him and Karen another chance.

Bill Samuels was dumbfounded. He sat in the great room at Elsie Norton’s house and watched as girl after girl arrived. Each girl just let themselves in, not bothering to knock. As they all met Bill, they treated him as if he were a visiting dignitary. Each girl waxed poetic about his son; as if he were a movie star and they were love struck school girls. Finally a couple of girls came in who he recognized. Amy had waited for Trish and Monique to get out of volleyball practice, so Trish could drive them all over together.

When Bill saw Tricia and Amy he went over and greeted them “Patricia and Amy, it is so good to see you again”

Both girls didn’t bother with the formality of a handshake, they both hugged him tightly. “Hi Mr. Samuels!” said Amy.

“It is so good to see you again Mr. Samuels!” greeted Trish.

“Please call me Bill” said Mark’s dad. “Patricia, honey, could I talk to you in private for a moment?” he added.

“Sure” said Trish, as she led Bill to the study.

When Trish had closed the door, Bill said “Patricia, sweetheart, call me crazy, but I think something’s going on here.”

“What do you mean?” asked Tricia.

“All these women coming and going… they all seem to be telling me about how wonderful my son is…” started Bill.

“He is wonderful!” interrupted Trish.

“Well I know that and you being his girlfriend apparently know that…”

“Did he tell you I was his girlfriend?” asked Trish.

“Yes. Isn’t it true?” asked Bill.

Trish thought for a moment and smiled. Mark had picked her out of all of these women who he could have told his father that he was dating. He had picked her. “Of course it‘s true” said Trish. “I just thought we were going to surprise you with the news” she covered.

“OK, but do you know what is going on here?” asked Bill.

“Bill, I don’t mean to be difficult, but I think Mark should be the one to tell you. What I can tell you is that your son is a very special man. He has touched each and every woman in this house in a special way and has helped us in ways that you may never be able to understand.”

“You just said ‘us’. You too?” asked Bill.

“Yes. Me too. My family life has been a disaster. Ever since I was sixteen, my father has been trying to marry me off to a man who is nine years older than me, who I abhor with a passion. My family has threatened to disown me unless I comply. I had spent the last two years looking for someone to take me away from all of that instead of listening to my heart. Mark helped me to understand that. My heart has always been trying to tell me that Mark was the one I should have been with all along. He’s always been there for me, he’s my best friend and once I opened my heart to him, it became his” she concluded earnestly.

Bill was shocked at Tricia’s candor. Apparently he had underestimated the girl. As a young person being under that level of pressure by her parents, he could see why she had come off so shallow. He was equally impressed that she was able to deal with this pressure and make a decision that he knew her parents would give her grief over. Bill was still unsure about what she had meant regarding the other women, but thought it better to confront Mark about it later.

“Patricia, sweetheart, please know that you have my blessing and support. I typically don’t believe in meddling in other families affairs, but if you feel as strongly about Mark as I know he does about you, then I will help you as if you were my own daughter.”

“Thank you, Bill” she said, as she hugged him.

When they broke the hug, they went back to the great room. Mark and Karen had arrived.

“Hi dad!” said Mark as he greeted him with a hug as he broke it, he put his arm around Trish.

“Hi son! Quite a group of friends you have here. I see Karen has joined our little group” observed his father.

Mark knew that his father was a lot of things, but an idiot was not one of them. His women were all beaming at him, and he knew that it would be hard to conceal the situation much longer. “Dad, may I have a quick word with you?” asked Mark

“I was just about to ask you for one” said Bill.

Mark gave Trish a quick kiss then both men proceeded to the study. Trish all of a sudden got a bad headache. She also thought she heard a voice in her head screaming her name. She quickly excused herself and went upstairs. She did not leave unnoticed.

Marie Simmons had a very strange dream last night. She dreamt that she saw Trish dressed like a hobo carrying her belongings in a sack leaving the house. When Marie tried to ask her what she was doing, she noticed that Trish was crying and saying that she had to leave Mark and the others and that she could never return. When she followed her out the door she saw her stepmother, Ellen Simmons and another woman who’s face she could not see were beckoning Trish to join them at the end of the driveway. She screamed after Trish and got in front of her, to block her from leaving. Then she woke up. Marie saw Tricia head upstairs and something made her follow.

When Mark and his dad got to the study and Mark closed the door, Mark began his improbable admission. “I am sure you have noticed how strangely these women are acting toward me” stated Mark.

“Yes, it has come to my attention” said his dad.

“You are not going to believe it when I tell you” warned Mark.

“Try me.”

“All of the women are in love with me and I am in love with them.”

Bill wondered if his son and the ladies were playing a trick on him. Mark was a clever guy, but this didn’t seem like the kind of joke he would play. “Don’t they get jealous of each other” said Bill maybe playing along, but he wasn’t so sure.

“No, because they love each other too” said Mark.

“So, they’re gay?”

“No, bi-sexual, though I think that Sonia might still be a lesbian, but somehow she loves me too.”

“So how did this quirk of human nature happen?” asked Bill.

“Well this is the part you are not going to believe..” started Mark.

“I’m still not sure if I believe the first part” interrupted Bill.

“I know it is strange, but please bear with me.”

“OK. Lay it on me” said his dad.

Mark pulled out the necklace.

The Jiliad awoke in her master’s hand. She now loved being in his hands almost as much as having sex. She knew her master was quite powerful, even more powerful than her, but she reveled in the control he was beginning to have over her. He had almost bested her with the lesbian couple, and since then, he was beginning to take more control with the recent vessels or were they hosts that he kept adding to his harem? She knew this should be scaring her, but it wasn’t. Then she found herself in the hands of a new male who was conversing with her master. This male cared about her master, but had the potential to be a threat. She decided to play it calmly, radiating calm, affection and trust.

“Are you trying to tell me that this necklace made all these women fall in love with you?” asked Bill incredulously.

“Yes.”

“Why didn’t you stop it?”

“It’s not so easy. The necklace stokes the passions of any woman who comes in contact with it. I believe that it can even change the way they think to a certain extent. Once I am touched by a woman who is touching the necklace, it affects me too. When I’ve had sex with a woman who was wearing it, we fall in love and they fall in love with the others too.”

“So you are telling me that you had sex with all these women? Even Elsie and Marie?” asked Bill.

“Yes” said Mark quietly.

The Jiliad’s onslaught of calm, affection and trust was beginning to take its toll on Bill Samuels. He knew he should be worried or maybe even angry, but instead was calm. While everything Mark was telling him seemed completely unbelievable, Bill started to not only believe it, but to accept it. Still, there was a small voice of reasoning that was trying to hammer away at the absurdity of this whole situation. It was not making a lot of progress at the moment. Instead, all it did was make Bill feel tired.

“Mark, I don’t know what to make out of this, but I seem to be wiped out from the trip. Elsie gave me a snack earlier, so I’m not hungry. Could you please give her my apologies and show me to my room?”

“OK, dad, could you please give me the necklace back?” asked Mark.

“Sure, I wouldn’t want anyone falling in love with me” laughed Bill as he handed him the necklace.

“… or you with them” interrupted Mark.

“Seriously, son, we’ll talk about this in the morning” said Bill.

“OK, dad” agreed Mark. Mark walked his father up to one of the queen sized bed bedrooms and went down to get his luggage.