The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in the Jiliad:

The Jiliad, Ellen and Marie separated from Mark and were all bonded to Mark’s father, Bill. After almost losing Trish, Mark proposed to her and she accepted. Mark has a confrontation with Jason Martino and then Mark, Trish and the others have one with Tricia’s family, over her engagement to Mark. Mike Caldwell and Tricia’s dad seem to have something in store for Trish.

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 2 Wendy

That night everyone went back to Elsie’s place to celebrate the volleyball win. As emotions were still a bit raw from the encounter with the Winthrop’s, it took a while to shake off those feelings, but soon everyone was in a happy mood. Rachel, and the Tibbs family were quite impressed with Monique and Marcus’ friends. Dr Tibbs had been worried about how serious Angie and Marcus were becoming, but after seeing them together, he realized how much they reminded him of his relationship with Sheila who had been his high school sweetheart. As his grades were still excellent, he realized that like Mark, Angie was a good influence on his son. Richard Tibbs, like his wife was quite fond of Mark. Mark had spent last Thanksgiving with the Tibbs family, and he was impressed with the young man’s intellect, yet quiet and caring manner. He was the perfect guest and he could tell that Mark thought the world of his Marcus. It was nice to see that Mark had finally got his girl, despite the earlier ugliness of the evening. He was also impressed with Mark’s father who he met last year at homecoming. Bill had taken Richard into his confidence concerning what Mark had told him about Michael Caldwell and Richard had been appalled.

Trish had become increasingly worried about Wendy. It had been a little more than a year since she had seen her sister, though they talked regularly on the phone. While Trish and Wendy had exchanged recent pictures, those pictures did not do Wendy justice. Wendy had just turned seventeen a week ago and she was stunning. While Trish appeared to be out of Mike Caldwell’s clutches, she was worried that her sister would become his next target. She decided to give her a call.

“Hey Wendy bird!” said Trish.

“Hey Trish!”

“I’m sorry you got caught in the middle of that mess.”

“Why was Mark saying all those mean things about Uncle Mike?” asked Wendy.

“Honey, I never told you this before, but Uncle Mike has been after me since I was sixteen,” said Trish.

“I know. You said that tonight. But what’s wrong with that. He loves you. I wish I had a guy who liked me enough to be that passionate about me. You have two guys.”

“Wendy, I know you like him like an Uncle, but please be careful! I am thinking that he might have designs on you!” warned Trish.

“I owe so much to Uncle Mike. He helped me to become spiritually centered and explain to me the evils of young men,” explained Wendy.

Trish bet that Mike didn’t warn Wendy about the evils of twenty-nine year old men who hit on sixteen year olds. ”Please don’t tell me that he touched you,” fretted Trish.

“Not too much.”

“What did he do to you?!” asked a panicked Trish.

“When I turned sixteen he gave me my ‘first big girl’ kiss,” stated Wendy.

“What?” asked Trish.

“He kissed me on the lips. We still kiss like that sometimes.”

“What else?” asked Trish as she was becoming sick to her stomach.

“I don’t know if I should tell you. Uncle Mike told me not to tell Mom and Dad,” said Wendy.

“Well I’m not Mom and Dad.”

“Well if you promise that you won’t tell them,” cautioned Wendy.

“I promise, but as you probably know we aren’t speaking right now anyway,” mentioned Trish.

“OK, last week on my birthday he gave me my first grown up kiss. We’ve only done it once, that’s all,” added Wendy. Trish didn’t need to ask what that meant.

Now Trish believed that Mike Caldwell had a back up plan. For him it meant getting into the Winthrop family any way he could. That plan was grooming her sister to be Tricia’s replacement. He had used that cockamamie religion to twist her impressionable sister to become his future bride incrementally. She knew what next year’s increment involved, and it made her sick to her stomach. In reality, Trish could not begin to understand Mike Caldwell’s feelings for her, and her parents and Wendy in particular, but those feelings would eventually be made clear. “Baby, what Uncle Mike is doing to you is wrong! I know you don’t see this yet, but you are a beautiful, smart woman!” said Trish.

“No I’m not!” complained Wendy. “Uncle Mike told me that I had an inner beauty that only he could see and that if I trusted him, he would be able to help me become more beautiful,” said Wendy.

Trish realized that she could not undo what Mike had done to her sister with one phone call. As Wendy was attending an all-girl boarding school as a day student, she had limited exposure to boys her own age. Trish was confident that had Wendy attended public school like Trish, she would have been Prom Queen like Trish had been. Sadly Mike had conned Wendy into continuing her low self-esteem. Trish had an idea, but she needed Mark’s help.

“Wendy, can you meet Mark and me for lunch tomorrow?”

“Sure. That would be nice, but please ask Mark not to be mean about Uncle Mike. Promise?”

“I promise” swore Trish. “I swear Mark is one of the most genuine and nice people you will ever meet. I am sure that you will feel the same way once you have spent some time with him.”

“I hope so. He and his father really scared me last night.”

“That is only because they were being protective of me. Mark truly loves me and his father treats me like I’m already part of the family. I have never felt so lucky in all of my life!”

“I admit that you seem happier than I have seen you since we were both little,” admitted Wendy.

“Thank you, Wendy. That means a lot to me,” smiled Trish before continuing. “So Mark and I will pick you up at about 11:00 tomorrow, OK?”

“What about Mom and Dad,” asked Wendy.

“I think under the circumstance it would probably be a good idea not to tell them or Uncle Mike either, at least until we get to the restaurant. You can call them when we get there,” advised Trish.

“OK, big sis. I’ll see you guys tomorrow!”

“Bye, Wendy bird,” said Trish.

Trish hung up and walked downstairs to find Mark. He was talking with his father, Marcus’ parents, Marcus, Angie, Monique, Marie and Rachel Adams. The others were chatting in clumps waiting for their visitors to leave, so they could continue their celebration upstairs. “Marky, may I have a word?” asked Trish.

“See, son it has started already for Mark. Look what you have to look forward to,” laughed Richard Tibbs to Marcus.

Marcus laughed.

“Dr. Tibbs, I have been doing that to Marcus for about a year now and he still likes me, right baby?” asked Angie.

“She has me there, Dad,” said Marcus as he wrapped his arm around Angie’s waist, eliciting a smile from his girl.

“Good for you ladies. I tell you, you have to keep your man in line. Isn’t that right, Rachel?” asked Sheila”

“You know it, sister!” laughed Rachel.

Mark saw the desperate look in Tricia’s eyes. “Everyone please excuse me, I believe I am about to fall back into line,” laughed Mark, as he took his beloved by the arm and walked with her back to the study.

“So, what’s up my lovely nagging bride to be,” laughed Mark.

“Not nagging, just begging!” exclaimed his worried fiancée .

“What’s wrong babe?”

“I’m worried about Wendy!”

“Caldwell?” asked Mark.

“How did you know?” asked Trish.

“I took one look at your former ugly duckling of a sister and saw that she looked much more like a beautiful swan than you described her. In fact I would say that she is almost ‘Trish like.’”

“Don’t get any ideas, buster!” warned Trish half seriously.

“Don’t worry. There’s only one Trish for me,” smiled her fiancée. “What is going on?” he asked.

Trish proceeded to tell Mark about the “big girl” kiss on Wendy’s sixteenth birthday and “the grown up kiss” on Wendy’s seventeenth birthday. She thought that Mark might be able to influence Wendy to prevent her from letting Mike Caldwell from taking things any further. Mark thought about it and began to worry. He remembered what Amy had told her about what Jade and Sam had done to her and he saw a striking parallel with the current situation. The obvious differences were Mark’s powers, Mark and Tricia’s intentions and most importantly the presence of Mike Caldewll in the equation. Mark had to be careful concerning Wendy. He didn’t want to screw her up (or screw her for that matter which would damage and change her relationship with Trish). He wasn’t sure he could control his powers well enough to accomplish this. So instead he would proceed slowly, by earning her respect and love. Trish agreed with his tactic, but added that they should consult with Fern and Amy on how to proceed.

After everyone said good night and goodbye to the visitors and Bill and Marie had retired to their room, Mark and Trish pulled Amy and Fern aside and they went to the study. They explained Tricia’s concerns about her sister and Mark brought up the parallel to Amy, Jade and Sam and his worry.

“The situations are entirely different,” said Amy. “Even if Mark decides to take Wendy as bride thirteen, your motives and her overall happiness would be far different than my outcome with Sam and Jade.”

“Needless to say, I don’t want to have sex with my sister!” exclaimed Trish.

“Selfish,” laughed Amy. Trish did not look happy. “You know I’m just kidding, blondie,” added Amy.

“C’mon Aim, I’m really worried here!” groaned Trish.

“I know, honey,” said Amy as she gave her roommate a hug.

Fern had been quietly listening, but decided it was time to chime in with her opinion. “Mark, you know my theory. The closer you get to the target and the more powerful the emotions, the greater the impact. If you had sex with her without a potion, but get her pregnant, she might become one of our group, even without the Jiliad. Your power has definitely increased. I am not sure if you could completely bind someone without getting them pregnant, but like Karen they would become partially bound, perhaps as badly as or worse than Karen, Amber and Alexis were. As Wendy is Tricia’s sister, your best bet would be not to become sexual with her in anyway. A French kiss under the guise of understanding what a “grown up kiss” means, might be a good way of getting close enough to change the way she feels about you and the way she feels about Caldwell. You probably run the risk of Wendy getting a crush on you, but crushes are not permanent and eventually it will probably wear off. The key is if you have intimate contact with her, you may be able to access her emotion centers directly. Just concentrate on locating them and hopefully your magic will do the rest. Then your powers should allow you to adjust her feelings,” suggested Fern.

“What do you think, babe?” asked Mark of Trish.

“If that would be the only way to influence her away from that jerk than I guess I’m for it. I just want to make sure that nothing is permanent. I want Wendy to be happy, but I want her to find her own way. She has been under our parents thumb for her whole life, I want her to be free of all obligations. Even obligations as wonderful as Mark and you guys” said Trish with a smile.

“OK, but it is a last resort as far as I’m concerned. I’ll try less intimate contact first” said Mark.

“Now that we figured out what you’re going to do, I’d like to make a suggestion” said Amy.

“What?” asked Trish.

“This,” said Amy as she threw her arms around Trish pulled her head down and proceeded to kiss her roommate. Trish struggled a little for a few seconds, but not really all that hard as she melted into the kiss.

“Leave it to Amy to turn a serious conversation into an orgy,” complained Fern.

“I don’t think it is such a bad idea. Everybody else is doing it upstairs. Why not us, my little lovely lady?” said Mark employing Fern’s trigger.

Fern immediately went into a trance.

“Who am I?” asked Mark.

“You are my primary master,” said Fern in a monotone voice.

“What will you do for me?”

“Anything you command me to do, Master,” stated the hypnotized beauty.

“Take off your clothes.”

“Yes, Master,” said Fern as she slowly removed her clothes and then stood her gloriously nude body waiting for her next command. Mark was going to have her strip him, but he was too horny to wait as he shucked his clothes quickly.

When Mark was naked, he smelled Fern’s arousal and became confused. “Slave, is your body aroused?”

Yes, Master.”

“Why?”

“This body becomes aroused by your naked form, Master. I have no control over this body’s arousal” said sex slave Fern.

“Were you like that for Pete?” asked Mark.

“My secondary master did not have the same effect on this body.”

What little of Mark’s blood that was in his brain reasoned that the connection he shared with his women was fundamentally at a biological level and her body’s reaction was just a natural reaction to him. As his penis was painfully hard he stopped thinking and grabbed a hypnotized naked Fern and pulled her to him. “Make love to me like a lover, slave” ordered Mark.

“Yes master”, cooed a still hypnotized but now more animated Fern as she lowered herself on top of Mark.

Mark groaned as his mesmerized lover lowered herself on his hard spike. Once she had fully impaled herself on him, he carefully pulled her down to him and started kissing her deeply, which she eagerly returned. Mark began to slowly hump her body as she matched the rhythm and tempo.

Next to the copulating couple, the two roommates were already naked and kissing while alternating touching each others nipples and gently rubbing each others pussies. Amy looked up into Tricia’s eyes and saw the love Tricia had for her. She had remembered longing for Tricia to look at her that way. At the same time she wasn’t sure if what she had felt was really love or lust. She had loved as Trish a friend and she certainly was attracted to her. Still, she had wondered what would have happened had Trish actually returned her professed love following their drunken encounter. Had she felt so strongly about Trish because Amy believed that Trish was unattainable? None of it really mattered any more. If Amy could have seen her own eyes, they were showing the same kind of love as Tricia’s eyes were. Sure, there was some lust in them as she could see in Tricia’s, but could you blame her? She thought that Trish was still incredibly hot. Apparently, Trish felt the same way about her.

Amy broke the kiss and adjusted her body so she could lick Tricia’s pussy and Trish followed suit, as they moved in to a sixty-nine. Soon both women were holding each other’s butts while writhing in pleasure as they moaned into each other’s sex. Trish could not believe how good her roommate tasted or how wonderful, her curvy, sexy lover’s mouth felt on her genitals. She began to moan in extreme lust as Amy’s experienced tongue began to really get her hot and bothered.

Mark and Slave Fern were still going strong next to the loving roommates. Fern was still cooing like a slave girl in a harem, as her master was driving his cock up into her needy pussy. Her eyes did not hold the vacant look that she had earlier when she had been first hypnotized by Mark. They were full of the submissive love she had for her master. She was thrilled that she could please her master so much as he was moaning his passion into her mouth. She could feel him tense up and that he was about to come. Her own orgasm was slowly building, but was really not necessary to her. Her heart was filled with love for her master and his pleasure filled her heart with joy.

Mark felt himself about to cum. He wanted Fern to cum with him. For a second he broke his kiss and ordered “Cum hard for me, my love” and then went back to kissing her.

“Yes, master” moaned Slave Fern into his mouth. Her body shook as she came incredibly hard. This set off Mark’s impending orgasm as he fired his seed deep into her.

Amy and Trish were close to their own orgasms. Soon, Amy felt Tricia’s grip tighten on her butt and she realized her roommate was cumming hard on her mouth. Soon, she tasted Tricia’s delight, as her roommates spend began to flood her face. As Trish moaned into Amy’s clit, Amy began to cum as well. Their bodies shook in passion, as both held on to each other’s butts for dear life. In the afterglow of their orgasms, they lay there, both gently sucking the juice out of each other’s pussy for a couple of minutes. Amy felt the blonde Amazon’s hand gently stroking her head and she followed suit. Then Amy got up and moved over to kiss Trish. Trish smelled and then tasted herself on Amy’s lips and tongue as their flavors mingled in a passionate kiss.

After a moment of cooing and kissing, Mark ordered Fern to clean him and herself with his boxers. Mark no longer saw the love he had seen in her eyes. They had gone back to looking vacant again. He remembered the first time he had hypnotized Fern accidentally, by breaking her will. He had ordered her to fuck him and she had become a mindless sex slave. This time, he realized that he had asked her to “make love” to him. He theorized that for her to do that, some part of her mindless slave personae would have to become emotionally invested in what she was doing. When he had made love to Fern normally they had become equal partners. When she was his zombie lover, she became the ultimate fucktoy. Now he realized that Fern was not just two women rolled into one, but three. This new iteration of Fern was like a combination of the other tw0 and was quite enjoyable.

When Fern had completed her task, he had her get dressed as he dressed himself. He then said to her quietly so that Trish and Amy could not hear. “When I say your trigger phrase, you will wake up with no memory of what happened until I kiss you. You will then remember everything.

“Yes Master,” said Fern.

“Little lovely lady,” said Mark employing her trigger.

“I mean, come on Amy. Lately with you it’s always sex sex sex… wait a minute. How did Amy and Trish take off their clothes so quickly? Why do I feel like I just had sex? Mark?” asked a confused and somewhat panicked Fern noting the sights and smells of her changed environment.

“Thank you Fern!” said Mark as he leaned over and kissed her.

Fern was quiet for a second and then she began to weep.

“Fern? Are you OK?” asked Mark.

Fern looked up at Mark and he saw her smile which belied her tears. “Thank you! That was the most amazing experience I ever had!” she cried, as she hugged Mark tightly.

“Didn’t Pete ever do that with you?” asked Mark.

“No. He just fucked me or told me to fuck him,” said Fern.

“While I enjoyed it, what we did was even better. It was if I could concentrate on making you happy. Being completely yours. Not just a mindless sex doll. Though I do confess that I like being a sexbot too,” smiled Fern.

“While I liked both of those incarnations of you, I still want to make love to you as normal Fern too.”

“OK. I guess we can still do that too,” sighed Fern as she laughed.

“If you two are done with your little game, there are some people who are probably missing us right now,” said Amy.

“Amy, you’re such a nag!” laughed Mark.

“A horny nag” cracked Trish. Everyone including Amy laughed as Mark picked up his soiled boxers, Amy and Trish picked up their clothes and went up to the master bedroom to join the fun.

When they walked through the door of the master bedroom Mark saw a naked Karen who must have just finished an encounter as she was watching Sarah and Monique going at it. Mark grabbed her and pulled her into his arms.

“Hello!” said Karen as his lips found hers.

When Mark broke the kiss, he said “Hello back! Don’t mind me. I’m just making up for lost time.”

Karen smiled back as her hands began to unbuckle his jeans. “I never thought I could be so happy,” she beamed.

A couple minutes later, as Karen bottomed out on Mark’s penis; she knew that her life was so much better for being a part of this new family. That night everyone fell asleep with that same thought.

Next morning at about five AM, Mark awoke. Alexis was sleeping next to him with her head on his shoulder. Through the dim light he looked around and thought he saw Trish across on the next bed over, moving to the end of the bed. He carefully put Alexis’ sleeping head on a pillow and moved over Amy’s slumbering body and climbed off the bed. The figure he thought might be Trish or maybe Amber did the same thing. Soon he felt a familiar hand grab his and felt a ring brush up against his hand. Yup he thought, Trish.

When they got into their special room they giggled at each other, as Mark pulled his bride-to-be’s naked body on top of his. It was still somewhat dark, but the mix of moonlight with the earliest light of the new day bathed the room in a soft, faint light. When Trish looked down into the eyes of her Marky, she noticed that silly look had left his face and had been replaced by an intense look. While she had only learned what his look of intensity meant over the past month, she had remembered seeing it over the last couple of years. Part of her desperately wanted that time back. They could have been doing this all freshman and sophomore year. Then she realized that she could not beat herself up forever. She was not ready for him then. She may not have even been ready for him now, without the Jiliad’s intervention, but she knew that eventually she would have learned what that look meant and would have understood how important it was for her to see that look for the rest of her life.

Trish lowered herself on Mark’s hard cock and deeply sighed as his cock filled her. She then began to ride Mark; slowly at first before picking up speed. When she sensed that Mark was close, she leaned down and grabbed his shoulders. She then felt him grab her waist, as they carefully rolled Mark on top of her, while managing to keep him buried deep inside of her. He then began to thrust deeply into her as she arched her back to meet his thrusts.

Mark then saw a wild look in Tricia’s eyes, before she closed them tightly as she was awash in a powerful climax. Her body began to shake, giving Mark a ride as her clenching channel squeezed his member tightly. Soon his seed began to flood her, as Mark became lost in his Tricia’s passion, which had triggered his own. He then collapsed on his “bride to be” and after a few moments, she pulled his mouth to hers as they rolled on their side and gently caressed each other.

These early morning trysts were special to both of them. They usually did not have sex as often with each other anymore during the evening orgies. They usually just made love first thing in the morning, when they could be alone.

These trysts were not just about the sex. They were almost holy. As always, Mark could feel the love Trish felt for him begin to fill his soul. Her soulfulness was an inexhaustible supply of what Mark needed and what she would always provide. His love for her ensured that she would never run out of what he needed and what she wanted so desperately to give him. For Trish, she was able to connect to Mark in the most intimate way possible, which gave her an incredible sense of joy, love and fulfillment. The fact that they could do this for each other, just confirmed everything Mark had told her moments before he proposed. While his words were inadequate to describe what they meant to each other, their actions of this morning told Trish everything she needed to know about why she was essential to Mark and why she had to be with him.

By the time 10:30 AM rolled around Trish and Mark prepared to drive over to meet Wendy. Trish had asked her sister to meet outside of the hotel in North Adams. Trish and Mark greeted Wendy with big smiles and even bigger hugs. Mark reinforced the feelings of trust, love and attraction he had originally broadcasted to Wendy last night. Trish and Wendy sat in the back seat almost talking non-stop as Trish made an attempt to talk about her friendship and relationship with Mark over the past two years. At about 11:20, Wendy got on the phone and called her Mom to tell her that she was with Trish and Mark and would catch up with them at the game. Wendy could tell her Mom wasn’t happy, but what was she going to do, tell her that she could not see her own sister?

About ten minutes later they had arrived at the Smithville Inn. It was relatively empty at 11:30 as most people were clearing out in order to go to the football game, which was at Noon. By 11:45 they were seated at a table and a few minutes later they had ordered.

“So, on the way over I heard her side of the story. What about yours?” asked Wendy.

“Your sister and I were in Introduction to Marketing freshman year. The first time I saw her I thought, ‘There is the most beautiful girl in the world’,” admitted Mark. I had missed a number of classes when I had Mono and when I saw her again, I was tempted to ask her for some notes from the classes I missed but I chickened out.”

“I did give you those notes later,” laughed Trish.

“Yeah, sure, after I saved you” laughed Mark.

“I saved you too, you know” added Trish.

“Yeah, yeah, we’ll get to that” said Mark.

“Anyway, Marcus and I went to a frat party with a few of our other friends. Imagine my surprise when I saw Trish talking with a group of guys…” started Mark.

“Yeah, I’m a real guy magnet” interrupted Trish.

Mark gave Trish “the look” he always gave her when he wanted to get a word in and she made her customary “zip her lip” motion and then he continued. “Anyway, I noticed that the conversation began to get heated. One of the guys grabbed Tricia’s arm and the others began to push her to the back of the room and into a hall way and she disappeared from view. Trish was screaming all the way. Nobody did anything so I immediately ran into the back hallway to see them push her into a room and close the door. I quickly pushed the door open which they didn’t have time to lock as one of the guys had ripped Tricia’s T-shirt off of her. I quickly threw the guy by the door to the ground and pulled the guy holding Trish off of her. The other guy who was starting to take her jeans off let go of her to attack me. I yelled something like ‘leave her alone’, or something equally futile, but they actually did leave her alone and started to pound on me instead. I might have gotten in a punch or two, but I was out numbered three to one. At some point I realized that Trish had left, which was the good news. The bad news was I was being beaten to a pulp. At some point, I remembered one of the kids who were holding me pushed me to the ground as two other kids began to kick me. The next thing I know, Marcus, Pete Hunter and Tyler who was a friend of Marcus from the basketball team came into the room with Trish following and they began to kick the crap out of the soccer players who quickly retreated.”

“I called the cavalry” said a triumphant Trish.

“Yes you did, and then you and Marcus helped me over to the infirmary” smiled Mark.

“Wow! What a romantic story!” exclaimed Wendy.

“Of course I was too dumb to see how wonderful Mark really was at the time,” admitted Trish.

“You were smart enough to come to your senses eventually. In a way, so was I,” said Mark.

“How so?” asked Trish.

“When I played ‘Sir Mark’ to your ‘Lady Trish’, I thought I loved you, but it was just a crush. Over the next two years as we got to know each other, I fell in love with you because you became my best friend,” said Mark.

“You never told me that,” said Trish as a tear came to her eye.

Mark leaned over and kissed her sweetly.

“Trish, you are so lucky to find a guy like Mark,” smiled Wendy.

“Remind me to put you on my payroll” said Mark as he winked at Wendy and they all laughed.

After lunch, Mark, Trish and Wendy went back to Mark’s room. It was there that Mark and Trish planned their little Wendy intervention. Wendy sat in Mark’s desk chair as Mark and Trish sat on his bed.

“So, how is it that you were able to swing a single?” asked Wendy.

“Just lucky, I guess,” laughed Mark.

“Don’t let him get all modest on you. He made Dean’s list four semesters in a row. That and junior standing got him a single,” smiled Trish.

“Well it certainly gives you love birds some privacy,” winked Wendy.

Mark and Trish smiled at each other and shared a little laugh knowing that they really didn’t need much privacy these days as they participated in a lot of orgies.

When Wendy looked at Mark and Trish she sighed. They were really in love. She could tell by the way they looked at each other. She felt bad for Uncle Mike, but she knew her father and Uncle Mike were being unreasonable about Mark and Trish. They clearly were meant for each other.

“Why so quiet Wen?” asked Trish.

“You are so lucky to find such a special guy like Mark,” sighed Wendy.

“Wendy-bird, don’t worry. You’ll find your special guy too,” asserted Trish.

“Yeah, right! Just look at me. No special guy would ever fall for me,” moaned Wendy.

“What are you talking about?” asked Mark.

“I’m ugly,” said Wendy.

“I don’t think so! You look a lot like Trish and Trish is gorgeous and so are you!” exclaimed Mark.

“Sis you’re gorgeous, but I’m not. I am too tall and gawky. My breasts are too big and I am about as graceful as an elephant,” stated Wendy.

Mark thought for a minute and had an idea. “Trish and Wendy, please stand up and stand next to each other.”

Both women proceeded to stand up and posed together. Mark pulled out his cell phone. “Smile!” said Mark.

First he took a close up picture and then he took one a little further back. Finally he took one which showed their entire bodies from head to toe.

“Is this really necessary? I will look ugly next to my sister,” complained Wendy.

“I need to prove a point that both Trish and I know, but you don’t. All three sat on the bed while Mark showed the pictures to Wendy in reverse order. “As you can see from the far away shot, you are actually an inch or so shorter than Trish, so you are NOT too tall or gawky!” emphasized Mark, before switching to the mid range shot. “Your ‘too big’ breasts are actually about the same size as Tricia’s breasts”, continued Mark as he moved to the final shot. Now as far as your not so ugly face, your features are very similar to Trish. Your cheek bones are perhaps a little more elevated, your eyes are almost as big, and your nose and lips are practically identical, your face may be slightly rounder but your hair is virtually the same color. You look more like the woman I love than anyone else in the whole world. Also know that Trish has been my ideal for perfect beauty since I met her, so you can’t possibly be ugly!” exclaimed Mark.

Wendy was shocked. She couldn’t help but admit that she looked a lot like Trish, now that she had seen a picture of them together. Still this flew in the face of everything she had believed of herself. She needed more convincing. “But Uncle Mike said I had a hidden inner beauty somewhere inside me and he would help me to release it…”

Mark grabbed her hands across the table and looked into her eyes and interrupted. “Do you trust me?” asked Mark.

“Of course. Why do you ask?” Wendy.

“This is going to be hard to hear, but Mike Caldwell was lying to you!”

“No… he couldn’t he cares about me!” exclaimed a stricken Wendy.

Mark radiated calm and trust. While it seemed to be working somewhat, Mark could tell that she was trying to resist his words.

“Wendy-bird, you need to understand that Mike only cares about Mike. From the moment he met me he was trying to get into my pants,” said Trish.

“He loved you, he still does!” said Wendy.

“What kind of grown man falls in love with a girl who’s barely sixteen?” asked Mark.

“Wendy, when it came to me, Mike Caldwell only felt two emotions, lust and greed and not necessarily in that order,” said Trish.

“But my hidden inner beauty…” started Wendy.

“…is not really hidden at all,” interrupted Mark “I know we don’t know each other well, but from what I have observed and if half of what Trish tells me about you is true, you are one of the nicest people I know.”

“I’m not that nice,” said Wendy.

“You were always the nice sister. I wish I was half as sweet and nice to you as you were to me. Now I want to make it up to you. The first thing I can do as your big sister is to make sure that man does not try to transfer his scheme to marry into our family to you! You deserve so much more! I love you Wendy-bird!” exclaimed Trish.

“I love you too, sis!” said Wendy as she tearfully hugged her big sister.

After they broke the hugged Wendy was still crying. “It’s OK, baby,” comforted Trish.

“I’m just so confused! Uncle Mike has been telling me, how one day that I will have a chance to be beautiful like you and you are telling me that I’m already beautiful. I don’t know!” cried Wendy in frustration.

Trish looked at Mark and nodded.

Mark mouthed “Are you sure?” and Tricia nodded again.

“Wendy, there is only one way to prove to you that what we are saying is true. Do you trust me?” Wendy nodded and Mark continued. “Trish confided in me that Uncle Mike taught you about grown up kisses. I need for you to show me the way kissed you on your birthday. Remember, I’m going to be your brother soon, not just brother-in-law, because I can already tell that I am going to love you as much as Trish does. Would you please demonstrate the kiss he gave you with me?”

Wendy nodded and leaned over, brought Mark’s head to hers and she kissed Mark right on the mouth. She did not stop there as Mark felt pressure on his lips with her tongue as it entered his mouth. Mark immediately concentrated and found himself in his future sister-in-law’s mind. As Fern suggested, he concentrated on trying to understand where her emotion center was and surprisingly he was able to find and access it quickly. He concentrated on making her emotion levels appear as adjustable levels with percentages and brought up “trust”. He then concentrated on specific people and found his level, Tricia’s and Mike Caldwell’s and he aligned them. He raised his level and noticed that Tricia’s level went up too so they were almost equal. He then noticed that Mike Caldwell’s level, which had been fairly high, automatically dropped significantly lower than theirs.

Mark decided not to try anything further as he had been kissing Wendy for more than twenty seconds and he needed to break the kiss. “Wow! That was an amazing kiss!” exclaimed Mark.

“Thanks” said Wendy as she began to blush.

“But sweetie, we can never kiss like that again” said Mark.

Trish nodded in agreement. Wendy kind of frowned.

“Wendy, sweetheart, the only person you should ever kiss like that is someone that you either are in love with, or someone you believe that you are in love with. What you shared with Uncle Mike was a lover’s kiss,” said Mark.

“Oh my God!” cried Wendy as she began to cry.

Mark and Trish both grabbed Wendy and hugged her. After about five minutes or so she had calmed down, but a new emotion was starting to build in the young girl, anger.

“Wendy-bird, are you OK now?” asked Trish.

“I will be, once we teach Mike Caldwell a lesson,” said a determined Wendy.

“What do you propose we do?” asked Mark. “He obviously doesn’t want my parents to find out what he is doing. Let’s find a way to show them,” said Wendy.

“I have an idea, but we have to drive back to Wendy’s room,” said Trish.