The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”

Soon after Wendy is dragged away by her parents, Trish is kidnapped (after she is chloroformed). Mark tried to get there, but witnesses the Van drive away. The license plates are covered, but Mark gets the license plate of the SUV following the van. It apparently belonged to Mike Caldwell.

When Mark calls Wendy, she gives a hint of where they are going.

Mark, Marcus, Bill, Marie and Elsie are whisked away in a helicopter by Tricia’s grandfather in order to stop what her family plans to do to her.

After a confrontation with the Winthrop’s (which is won do to Jill’s intervention), Trish arrives at the Winthrop compound, in a coma due to the drugs which have been given her and the programming Jill had previously installed in her.

Mike is arrested by the state police on the Mass pike on his way to the compound.

Using his powers, Mark manages to revive Trish, but she appears not to recognize him and Wendy.

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 5 Regression or Reunion?

“Don’t you know who we are, silly. I’m your sister Wendy and this is…” started Wendy.

“A friend of yours” interrupted Mark.

Wendy looked at Mark with a confused expression on her face.

“First of all you are not Wendy. You got to be about twenty and my sister is only thirteen. Secondly, you are also way hotter than Wendy. You are almost as hot as I am” bragged Trish.

Mark suspected that the drugs may have affected her brain and he was worried but decided to play along. He did not want to traumatize her, if she couldn’t remember him. Still he needed to act like a friend, as that who he said he was. “You don’t look all that hot at the moment” said Mark.

Again, Wendy looked confused and Mark winked at her so she knew he was up to something.

“I thought you said you were a friend, friend” questioned Trish.

“Where is it written that friends can’t bust on friends?” asked Mark.

“Good point, friend I can’t remember” conceded Trish.

“Look closely Trish. I’m Wendy and I’m seventeen years old” said Wendy.

“First of all, You can’t be Wendy. I’m sixteen years old. Wendy is only thirteen. You say that you are seventeen, so you can’t be Wendy. I do admit that you look a bit like her. Actually in some ways you look a lot like me” said Trish as she began to feel more unsure of herself.

“I am Wendy, Trish, and you are twenty not sixteen” said Wendy.

“Another thing. Wendy does not call me Trish. I love that name and I am finally getting it to stick, but Wendy still calls me…” started Trish.

“Patty. I haven’t called you that name in more than two years. Only Mom, Dad and Uncle Mike still call you Patty” said Wendy.

“Who is Uncle Mike?” asked Trish.

“Mike Caldwell,” said Wendy.

“Isn’t he daddy’s little toady? The other day, Mom made me break my date with Dan tomorrow, just because Daddy wanted us to meet him. I can’t believe Mom made me do that,” complained Trish.

Mark realized what was going on. Trish had regressed to before she had met Mike Caldwell. Something traumatic had caused her to block out ever having met him, which meant regressing her brain back to when she was sixteen.

“You seem pretty quiet over there, friend” said Trish.

“Just trying to see if you have accepted that this is Wendy” said Mark.

“She does sound like Wendy and the more I look at her she seems like Wendy but it is impossible that she is Wendy” said Trish.

“Maybe not” said Mark .

“How so, mystery friend?” asked Trish as she noticed something special about this older boy.

“For argument sake, let’s say that this is Wendy and that I am a good friend of yours.”

“I guess I can do that” said Trish coyly.

Trish was really feeling attracted to this guy and Mark noticed. I guess she is still bound to me, he thought to himself. “OK, how would it be possible for this girl to be Wendy and for me to be a good friend?” asked Mark.

“Well I guess I could have been in a coma for four years” suggested Trish.

“You were in a coma for a couple of hours,” muttered Wendy.

“Trish, the problem with your theory is that it would explain Wendy aging, but not the fact that we are friends and you don’t remember me,” said Mark.

“True, but trust me. If I knew you, there is no way that I would have forgotten you,” said Trish flirtatiously.

“Try another guess,” suggested Mark.

“OK, how about this. I am dreaming about my future. That makes sense, right?” asked Trish.

“I suppose it could,” admitted Mark.

“So I’ll call her ‘future Wendy’ and I’ll call you ‘future friend’,” said Trish smiling at Mark.

Mark did not like this Trish too much. She was clearly the spoiled, self-absorbed little twit that she had described to Mark before he had met her. As terrible as the whole Mike Caldwell thing was, it really helped Trish find some depth and realize that there were other people in the world than just her. Mark knew that Trish had always thought him to be an important influence in life, but as she did not remember him or his influence, he could understand what was happening. It did not stop Mark from disliking this Trish though. “OK, while it is not what is happening, we can go with it for now. Let me confer with Wendy for a second,” said Mark.

He walked Wendy over to a corner of the room. “What are you up to?” asked Wendy.

“I am trying to see if we can get her to accept her current reality instead of the past. I believe something traumatic happened to her. I believe that by talking things out, her memory may eventually come back. The more we try to push her into a reality that she can’t accept, the harder it will be to get the woman I love back,” explained Mark.

“I’m all for that. I’d forgotten what a bitch she used to be,” said Wendy. She tried to laugh as she started crying tears of worry.

“How did you ever put up with it?” asked Mark.

“It wasn’t easy,” laughed Wendy though a tear. “I’ll leave you alone while you try to crack her stubborn memory” she added. Mark hugged her and Wendy left to report back to everyone what was going on and that Mark should work on Trish alone.

“Alone at last,” said Trish as she winked at Mark.

“That’s the best you got?” laughed Mark.

“Hey don’t laugh at me!” complained Trish.

“In the future you learned not to take yourself so seriously, so that is how I am going to treat you,” said Mark.

“I guess I can be more mature, if you want me to be,” said Trish coyly.

“Yeah, whatever,” said Mark.

“So what’s the deal with you and Wendy, ‘future friend’?”

“How so?”

“I mean, are you together?” asked Trish.

“I just met Wendy a couple of days ago,” admitted Mark.

“So you are really my friend, right future friend?”

“I think it is fair to say that,” said Mark.

“So future friend, do you have a girlfriend?”

“Several,” answered Mark.

“I’m not surprised,” said Trish disappointedly.

“Why?”

“Because you are so hot!” said Trish.

Trish then noticed Mark blush and she smiled. “Future friend, am I one of your girlfriends?” asked Trish.

“You used to be,” said Mark honestly.

Trish began to panic. Had she broken up with this amazing guy, she thought? “If I broke up with you, I take it back!” said Trish worriedly.

“Who said we broke up?” asked Mark.

“But you said…” Trish started to talk and had a realization.

“Future friend, Are you my future husband?” asked Trish.

“Yes, I’m going to be.”

“Future fiancée?”

“No. Current fiancée,” corrected Mark.

“Don’t get me wrong. By the way I feel about you, I wish it were true. Even if it were true, obviously those other girlfriends would have to go, but…” Trish said before stopping.

“What’s the matter?”

“I was just thinking about your other girlfriends and for some reason I wouldn’t want them to go,” said a confused Trish.

Mark knew he had just made a breakthrough. Trish had made a connection to their lovers and felt something about her feelings for these other women. He decided to push his luck. “Quick Trish, name ten women’s names that do not include your immediate family!” yelled Mark.

“Amy, Monique, Elsie, Amber, Alexis, Kelly, Sarah, Tessa, Sonia, Fern, Karen…Mark!” exclaimed Trish with a look of wonder as they just rattled off her tongue.

“That’s twelve names and Mark’s not a girl’s name?” said Mark.

“No, but it’s your name, Marky” said Trish as she gazed lovingly into his eyes.

Mark leaned in and kissed her despite her incredibly vile smelling breath, he felt happy and relieved. “Let’s get you cleaned up so you can see your grandfather and sister” smiled Mark as he helped her off the table and they went into a bathroom. Trish got out of her clothes and into the shower. Mark was tempted to join her but marveled at her beautiful silhouette against the shower curtain.

Just as he was thinking of this, his beloved spoke. “So, are you going to join me future friend?” asked Trish.

“Not that again” moaned Mark as he had grown weary of past Tricia’s coyness.

“Just one more time, my future husband. Future Trish lost her virginity when she was seventeen. I want you to be my first, future friend,” said Trish.

Mark quickly undressed, but then started feeling kind of creepy. “I don’t know Trish, this doesn’t seem right. I don’t like the idea of sleeping with you as a sixteen year old” said Mark.

Trish thought for minute “What year were you born in, future friend?”

“1988,” said Mark.

“Me too. That makes us both 16 and virgins. Now I can be your first too,” smiled Trish.

Mark thought for a second, but then felt his passion’s momentum carry him into the shower. Tricia felt him enter her expectant pussy from behind and she hissed “I never thought it could feel so good!”

Mark closed his eyes as he felt her hips thrust back on his embedded erection. Maybe sixteen year old Trish wasn’t so bad. As long as he was only sixteen too, he thought as he felt his passion rise.

When they were done, Trish put on a robe and Mark dried off and got dressed. Then they walked hand in hand into the living room to greet everyone. Trish ran to Wendy and gave her a big hug. She ran and hugged her grandfather, who never thought he had seen her happier. “

She hugged Elsie, kissing her on the cheek and whispered in her ear “You are sleeping with me and Mark tonight, sexy!”

“No, I shouldn’t…” whispered Elsie back.

“Then he better convince you to or I’m kicking him out,” whispered Trish.

Elsie laughed with an “OK” and Trish ran across the room to Bill and Marie. She hugged both Marie and Bill at the same time and then she saw her parents. They were crying.

“We are so sorry, Patricia! We really messed up, Pumpkin,” said her father who was openly weeping.

“Please forgive us honey!” cried her Mom.

Trish had never seen her father cry before. While she was showering, Mark mentioned his theory that somehow Mike Caldwell had been controlling her parents. Whatever control he seemed to have had was gone now and Trish could see why. “The Jiliad in all its glory was around her mother’s neck.

“I’ll forgive you both on two conditions. First you accept Mark as a member of our family and accept whatever lifestyle we choose for ourselves and secondly, Mom has to give Marie back her necklace right away” demanded Trish.

“Done!” said her mother immediately. Sharon sprinted over to Marie to give back her necklace and then sprinted back and threw her arms around her future son-in-law and kissed him on the cheek.

“Mark and Bill, I acted like a first class heel and a complete fool. I’m sorry from the bottom of my heart and I humbly ask for your forgiveness,” said Phil.

“You have it, sir” said Bill.

Mark looked at his future father-in-law who still had moist eyes. All of the contempt he had felt for the man was washed away and what was left was pity. How could he reject his hand?

“We are family, sir. As long as I have your love and respect, you will have mine” said Mark.

“That is more than damned charitable son, more than I deserve. Thank you for your kindness” said Phil.

“You have a fine boy here, Bill and you are getting quite a bargain for a son-in-law, Phil. The boy is a genius” said Chip.

“That’s my Marky!” said Trish as she saved her biggest and most passionate hug and kiss for her future husband.

Mike Caldwell sat in an interrogation room at the State Police Barracks just off the Mass Pike waiting. He had been grilled on Patty’s whereabouts for the last hour. Somehow someone must have seen the van speeding away with his SUV following. He had told the State troopers that this was all a big misunderstanding and that they should call the Winthrop’s home in Concord to verify that Patricia Winthrop was OK.

About an hour after that the detective who had been talking to him came back in. “I have called up to Concord and they confirmed that the girl was OK. I even spoke with her. Apparently she had gone home to Concord with some friends after sustaining a blow to the head, but she appears to be OK now,” said the detective.

“That is what I have been trying to tell you all along,” complained Mike. “I assume I can go now?” he asked.

“There is another small matter we are hoping that you can clear up for us” asked the detective as he pressed a buzzer”

“What asked Mike as he saw a trooper walk into the room holding a plastic bag and handing it to the detective.

“What were these doing sticking out from under the passenger seat of your vehicle?” asked the detective as he held out the bag of drug paraphernalia that Mike had given Liz to plant in Mark’s room.

Now that the situation in Concord had been resolved, some decisions needed to be made concerning dealing with the people responsible for the kidnapping. Marcus had interviewed Lauren Hotchkiss and then returned to the house and greeted with a hug by a revived Trish. He then briefed Mark, Trish and the others on what he discovered in the van.

“That was the most bizarre interview I have ever had,” said Marcus.

“How so?” asked Mark.

“First, the woman seemed like she was a freaky genius. She clearly described that the compound she had injected Tricia with was a combination of LSD and roofies. When I asked her why, she started acting like a little kid, pouting and whining. When I refused to back off, she started acting like a dumb blonde and finally when I got close to her, she grabbed me and started to kiss me. She then started grabbing for my crotch saying she wanted to do me in the van!”

“What stopped you?” winked Trish.

“You know the answer to that question, blondie. She’s almost as tall as you, but she can be twice as vindictive,” laughed Marcus.

“Don’t worry, I’ll protect you,” said Trish.

“No you won’t. Not if he’s cheating on Angie,” laughed Mark.

“Good point,” said Trish, with a faux scowl

“Hey baby, I’m true blue to my baby!” complained Marcus.

“You better be, or I’ll kick your ass” laughed Trish.

“Hey, after what I saw of you last week, necklace or no necklace, I don’t want any part of you” laughed Marcus. Marcus then went on to describe the helmet and other technological gear in the rear of the van.

Moments later, the doorbell rang. The two men in the van were being restrained by four Wedgewood operatives. The men were in various states of undress, both missing their shirts. One was in his pants the other just in his briefs. Two other operatives were leading a topless Lauren Hotchkiss into the house. While the men were somewhat resisting, Lauren seemed to try to entice the operatives who were detaining her.

“Put the men in the study in back. Put the woman in the dining room. Make sure that you detain them,” said Chip.

Marcus went back to the van to get the helmet and some of the other gear. When Marcus returned with the gear he showed it to Chip, Mark and Trish.

“Looks like heavy duty VR equipment,” said Mark.

“I vaguely remember the woman putting it on my head,” said Trish.

Chip looked at the equipment. “I think it is a little more sinister than just virtual reality stuff. I am guessing from looking at some of this stuff, that the helmet feeds subliminal information to its target,” hypothesized Chip.

“I think I should question Ms. Hotchkiss,” said Mark.

“Good idea, but I am going to be in the room to prevent any funny business,” said Trish as she winked at Mark.

“What, you don’t trust me?” asked Mark innocently.

”I think she trusts you son, just from what Marcus told her, she does not trust her,” laughed Chip.

“Good point,” laughed Mark.

“I’ll go with you to call off the Wedgewood boys,” said Chip.

A few moments later Mark and Trish found themselves in a room with the horny, semi-dressed blonde. Lauren Hotchkiss was emitting sexual desire. At 5″9 with a lovely C Cup and a relatively slim figure, at 28 years old, she looked every part of the brainless sex toy she currently was. While her eyes lacked in intelligence, they were heavily compensated by the lust they shone with and the slutty grin she was wearing. It would have been hard to believe that Lauren had the mind and the aspirations to become a scientist, before a horrifying accident had not only robbed her of these facilities, but also robbing her boyfriend of the woman he had loved.

Lauren’s first impulse was to walk over to Mark and try to grab him. As she was not much on impulse control these days, she proceeded to try and accomplish this. Mark and Tricia pulled Lauren to the ground. At first she tried to resist, but then some part of her brain realized that she was going to get fucked, so she stopped struggling. Tricia began to remove her clothes as Mark proceeded to start to kiss Lauren, and then he was in.

First Mark began to look at Lauren’s emotional state. He brought several general emotional meters up. He found “lust” and noticed that it was off the chart. He saw “happiness” and saw that it was also off the chart. He then saw “love” and he noticed that it was darkened as if it was not functioning. He saw “sadness” and “anger” and he also noticed that they were darkened. He decided to take a look at her general mental settings. He saw her powers of observation were greatly dimmed. He saw the same concerning her ability to reason, which was almost as dark as her level for “love”. Her creativity center was almost completely dark. At that point, Mark looked at the level and he noticed that it was frozen at a high level, as were her reasoning capabilities and powers of observation. Something had happened to this woman to make her into little more than an animal, in some regards, while somewhat bright in others, as she had some levels of reasoning. Her lack of creativity and negative or powerful emotion (with the exception of lust) made her incredibly submissive and easy to control as long as she was having sex, Mark reasoned. He figured that he could lower her levels of lust and happiness, but he had no idea what to do with the dim or darkened aspects of Lauren’s mind. Mark knew he needed help.

Mark broke the kiss and saw that Tricia was naked and ready to help if it was needed. Lauren immediately reached for Mark in frustration, but Trish had blocked her path.

“I can’t figure out what to do next,” said Mark in frustration.

“What are we going to do then?” asked Trish.

“Why don’t you keep Lauren busy while I get some help,” suggested Mark.

“I was afraid you were going to say that,” said Trish.

“Why? I think she is quite attractive” said Mark.

“Maybe. But she’s not my type,” said Trish.

“What is your type?” asked Mark.

“Only you and our mates. I’m not really a lesbian you know,” said Trish.

“Sorry honey. Feel free to use that chair over there to defend yourself,” as he quickly ran out of the room.

A few minutes later Mark came back into the room. Trish and Lauren were kissing and fondling each other, but Mark could tell that Tricia’s heart was not in it.

“I see you took one for the team” smiled Mark.

Trish broke the kiss. “I closed my eyes and pretended she was Amber” said Trish. “Ready to take my place, please?” she added somewhat desperately.

Mark sat down as Trish got up and started to kiss Lauren. He then slid a very familiar necklace around Lauren’s neck.

“My former master! I never thought we would talk again.” said the Jiliad happily in Mark’s head.

“Hello Jill! I was hoping you could help me find out what’s wrong with this woman and help me fix her,” thought Mark.

“I would be happy to do so! Follow me,” said Jill as she materialized as a wisp of light. Mark followed her as he felt himself returning to Lauren’s brain.

“Do you see how some of her brain centers are darkened or dim?” asked Mark.

“Yes. It appears that her mind has been reprogrammed, damaged or tampered with,” replied Jill.

“I think it would be best if we checked her memories,” said Jill.

“How do we do that?”

“It is easy. Just follow me and do what I do,” said Jill as she led Mark past Lauren’s cerebral cortex. “Here is her memory center. You will just need to visualize a viewing screen to view her memories. I am able to interpret data directly so I do not need such a crude tool. With practice and further development of your powers, you will not need such a tool anymore. I can already see when her problem occurred. She was a student at MIT. I will set your device so you can see what transpired.”

Mark began to watch the action unfold.

“Hey Mike!” said Lauren with a smile.

“Hey baby. How is the progress on the brain stimulator going?” asked Mike Caldwell.

“Not quite where I want it to be, but I’m getting there. I am planning to run a few more tests and then I am going to try it on my favorite guinea pig,” said Lauren.

“Sweetheart, how many times have I told you that it is a terrible idea to test it on yourself!” complained Mike.

“Don’t be silly baby. The test I plan to do should be completely harmless. Speaking of which, do you know how you are always complaining that I am a cold fish and not really romantic?” asked Lauren.

“Baby, I have never said that!” complained Mike.

“Maybe not in so many words, but we both know it is true,” admitted Lauren.

“No it’s not. You are an amazing woman with an incredible intellect and I love you just the way you are,” said Mike.

“Don’t go getting sentimental and quoting Billy Joel on me,” laughed Lauren. “See, I did it again. Here you are being sweet to me and I put you down for it.”

“You were just kidding,” said Mike.

“Yeah, I guess I was,” as she leaned in and gave Mike a kiss. When she broke the kiss she thought a moment. “Do you still have that meeting with your thesis advisor?” asked Lauren.

“Yeah, I should be back at about 7:30. Some of us still have to finish our studies. Not all of us have finished all of our classwork and our thesis. All you have to do is throw on your cap and gown and grab you sheepskin,” complained Mike.

“I’m just more organized than you,” laughed Lauren.

“And smarter too,” laughed Mike.

“You are every bit as smart as I am, baby. Remember, I fell in love with your mind first you know,” smiled Lauren.

“Good thing too, ‘cause I ain’t much to look at,” laughed Mike.

“Come here, you,” as Lauren gave him a kiss. “Try not to be late because I have a treat for you,” she added with a grin.

That afternoon, Lauren ran her last equipment check. She took the required mixture of the compound of hallucinogens and injected it into her arm. She then put on the Brain stimulator helmet. Lauren knew that she was kind of a cold fish, regardless of what Mike had told her. Mike was quite loving and deserved someone who was more demonstrative of her affections. At least for tonight, that would change. Perhaps she could find a way to make it permanent, but for now she was hoping that they both would enjoy tonight. She quickly turned on the device. It was now about 6:00. Even if Mike were an hour or so late, there shouldn’t be any problem.

After that the memories became hazy and hard to read clearly for Mark and Jill. Lauren must have been somewhat impaired by the process. That night they saw images of Mike and Lauren having bouts of wild sex. When Lauren awoke, she was in a panic. It turned out that Mike had returned quite late that night. His thesis advisor had made him rewrite several passages, before it had received his stamp of approval. It appeared that Mike had called, but Lauren had not answered. Mike returned to the room after Midnight. He must have seen Lauren and disconnected her from the device. Mark calculated that Lauren had been hooked up to the device more than three times the length that she should have which seemed to have turned her into a nymphomaniac. In Lauren’s next morning panic, she realized that she could not adequately focus. She did not want to worry Mike, but she knew she needed to correct what she had done to herself the previous night.

In Lauren’s inability to focus correctly, Mark and Jill both theorized that she had given herself an overdose of the hallucinogenic compound. In reality, it was a combination of an overdose and the fact that Lauren had not changed the program properly. The aural interface was attempting to balance her sexual urges, but her visual interface was still pumping in competing stimuli, chock full of sexual images and suggestions. In the end, parts of her brain were in essence short circuited, while her pleasure center was left seemingly intact. While Mark and Jill did not know this, Jill knew enough to proceed with trying to help Mark to fix the damage.

Mark on the other hand was troubled by what he saw in Lauren’s memories. Mike Caldwell appeared to be a normal, caring individual. In these memories, he was not the manipulative asshole; he had seemed to currently be. While Mark did not quite understand it yet, it was true that Mike’s life took a tragic turn after Lauren’s accident. He had become driven to find an answer, and he would stop at nothing to get it.

Mike Caldwell managed to produce the necessary documents in his brief case to prove that he was legally in possession of the drug paraphernalia. As he was working on a study for the Winthrop Corporation in conjunction with Mass General involving High Tech imaging which involved heavy sedation, the police did not question his need for the equipment or drugs. Still, he was cited for improper storage and transport of a controlled substance and released on his own recognizance. He then drove the last twenty minutes of his drive to Concord not expecting what he would find when he arrived.