The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”:

Mark and Josie greet Jason at his door. Mark proposes to give a now docile Josie to Jason as a slave under several conditions, including treating her with respect, not hurting her, and not messing with Mark’s. When asked what this all meant by Josie, she admits to loving him since she first saw him the previous year. She wants to prove that she is worthy of being loved by him by being a slave to him for six months until he graduates. Then they will reassess their relationship. She then tells him that she will have sex with him whenever and however he wants her to. After weighing his options, Jason accepts. They seal the deal with a five minute kiss, while Mark massages Josie’s groin to manipulate them both. Mark removes Jason’s negative impulses, leaving Jason with only feelings of gratitude and friendship for Mark, and lust and love for Josie.

Mark wakes up Jeff from his drugged stupor, meets up with Trish, Liz, Monique and Wendy and the six of them drive to Elsie’s for an evening of fun, fellowship and entertainment.

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 14 Meet the Family

When Jeff and Wendy walked through the door of Elsie Norton’s house, they were greeted with big hugs from the house’s owner. Jeff recognized a number of people who were at the house. Mark’s old roommate Marcus Tibbs and Marcus’ significant other, Angie, Sarah Pederson who was a Senior RA at Hill Hall, Amy Huang who was Tricia’s roommate and a few other girls from Hill Hall who he had seen around. He was surprised to see Amber Lynn Portnoy, who was a runner up for Miss Tennessee. He hadn’t realized that Mark and Trish knew her. When he mentioned Amber to Mark, Mark smiled. “Amber is the entertainment for tonight,” said Mark cryptically.

Wendy was astounded not only at the number of friends that Trish had but at how close they seemed to them. There were lots of hugs and kisses being given, almost like if they were all family at a family reunion. Amy noticed Wendy and thought that perhaps her roommate’s younger sister was a bit overwhelmed by all of this so she pulled Wendy aside. “I know this probably may seem strange to you,” said Amy.

“You guys all seem really close,” said Wendy.

“We are. You have to understand, Wendy. Many of us have either been disowned by our families, separated from them or don’t have a family at all. Mark and Trish have kind of brought us all together. Mark is such an amazing person. He has shown us all that we have the capacity to love and be loved. Trish fuels his love, so we are grateful to her too.”

“That is amazing!”

“You are amazing! Most people would say our situation is strange, but I think you are a lot like Trish and you understand how important love is in your life.”

“I know that I feel that I have been missing a lot of love in my life until recently. Now that my family has been healed and I have met Mark, I think I understand now.”

“Not to mention that little cutie, Jeff Meyer,” laughed Amy. Wendy blushed. “That’s OK honey, you have plenty of time to get to know the boy. You’ll be here next year and so will he,” smiled Amy, giving Wendy a hug.

Wendy smiled. She could see why Trish was able to confront her dad and Uncle Mike last Thursday night. Trish had a new college family who seemed to love her as much as Wendy did. It also seemed like this family was ready to adopt her too. Now she was looking forward to coming to Sanders even more.

Mark snuck off to make a phone call.

Jason and Josie were lying in bed. They had made love four times in a little more than an hour. Now Jason was languidly kissing Josie deeply, and she loved every minute of it. She knew that she was in love with Jason. She may have been misreading his expression, but she thought that he might feel the same way. She knew that she had the ability to manipulate him into staying with her forever. A very small part of her was tempted to try, but she knew better. She had to continue to be his slave. She needed to put his needs before her own. She believed that Jason would eventually love her unconditionally, but she had a yearning to love him the same way. She was close to doing so, but she knew that the passing thought about manipulating him only proved to her that she was not quite there yet. She needed to humble herself in many ways. Ultimately, by humbling herself, she would be worthy of Jason. Then, she would truly be happy, as her heart would be open to the trust required to love. She was happy to have that trust again. It had been gone for so long. She was woken from her reverie by her cell phone.

“Mmmm… don’t answer it” groaned Jason.

“Is that an order Master?” smiled Josie.

“Just a suggestion.”

“It could be Mark.”

“Then you better answer then,” smiled Jason.

“Hi Mark,” said Josie answering her phone.

“Hi Josie. We have a problem. Jeff is still pissed at you and is thinking of pressing charges,” said Mark.

“That would only be right,” said Josie.

“Josie, we both know that would be a disaster!”

“Yes it would, but I did what I did and I should be held accountable for it.”

Mark realized that he had done too good a job on Josie. He only hoped that her earnestness to make amends would impress Jeff enough. In the meantime there was one other possibility. “Josie, please put Jason on the phone.”

“OK. Master, Mark wants to talk to you,” said Josie.

Mark explained the dilemma to Jason. “I could always threaten to kick the shit out of Jeff,” volunteered Jason.

“Sorry, buddy, but that would invalidate our deal,” said Mark.

“Not really. I would just threaten him. I wouldn’t actually beat the shit out of him,” pointed out Jason.

“No. That won’t work. Jeff is an RA, remember. You would just make things worse for Josie and get yourself into trouble too. I think you just need to let Josie throw herself on Jeff’s mercy and make sure that Jeff understands how you feel about her. My best guess is when Jeff hears what Josie has to say, he won’t go through with it.”

“When should we do it?”

“Tonight,” said Mark, before he gave Jason Elsie’s address.

Mark had originally wanted to wait to introduce Jason to the group, but Jeff’s attitude had hastened the issue. Jeff and Wendy were the two people he was loathe to modify. Most of the people in his life were modified against his will. He had a choice concerning the two of them. He could only hope that they would both accept the bizarre circumstance which was going on around them. “Come right on over. We’ve ordered pizza,” said Mark.

“We’ll be there. Thanks Mark,” said Jason.

“No prob, bro. I know we can make this work,” said Mark.

Jeff was amazed at the atmosphere at the house. He had independently observed the same behavior as Wendy and pulled her aside. “Hey Wen. You having fun?” asked Jeff.

“Yeah! I just love everyone here. They’re so nice!” smiled Wendy.

“Don’t you think a little too nice?” asked Jeff. “I just got an incredible hug from Amber Lynn Portnoy, who was last year’s first runner up for Miss Tennessee. She never gave me the time of day all last year and so far this year, now she is treating me like a long lost brother.”

“That does seem strange,” agreed Wendy. “Amy told me something interesting about Mark. She said that somehow Mark had shown them that they were all capable of giving love and receiving love. It’s like they have all become this big family and because of our relationship to Mark and Trish, they’re including us too.”

“While I admit that it’s quite nice, it’s just not normal.”

“Maybe, but considering my family life, I think it to be quite wonderful.” “Oh no!” exclaimed Jeff.

“What?”

“He’s gotten to you too! You’re one of them aren’t you?”

“One of what?” asked Wendy quizzically.

“A ‘Mark pod person’,” laughed Jeff.

“Yes, I am. Don’t fight it, Jeff, Join us and you will be happy! Come to my arms and you will find happiness,” monotoned Wendy, trying hard not to laugh but failing as she extended her arms.

“Can’t…. must fight it…. Oh, what the hell!” laughed Jeff, as he jumped into her arms, almost knocking her down and they began to giggle.

“That was easy,” said Wendy hugging Jeff.

“When it comes to you, I’d give up the whole human race,” whispered Jeff into her ear.

“Seriously, I’m not worried about any of this. Mark is an incredible person. He has single-handedly brought peace to my family. I’m convinced that he may have the power to change the world.”

“Don’t laugh. He’s changed mine by introducing me to you.”

“OK, what am I to say to that?” laughed Wendy.

“How about that you feel the same way?”

“I do, but you’re not supposed to know that if I plan to be a woman of mystery,” she laughed.

“Should I play along?” asked Jeff.

“Most definitely.” said Wendy as she broke the clinch, but before doing so gave Jeff a peck on the lips before walking over to Trish.

Jeff just sat down on the stairs near where he had been standing as he watched the woman whom he adored hugging Trish and Mark. While Josie had been an amazing lover, he would have traded the five times he had slept with her, for that one chaste kiss he just got from Wendy. His thoughts returned to Mark. He had looked up to his student advisor so much last year. Maybe he should just go with the flow and enjoy everything that was coming his way. While he did not know this now, Jeff would eventually realize that Mark had plans for him in the future and that these plans would benefit him in all aspects of his life. Still, for now a war of conscience began to occur in the young RA. While Mark suspected that he would need to quell an uneasiness within his protégé, he had no idea how difficult it would be to do so without modifying Jeff.

About half an hour later the pizza’s arrived. Everyone promised to save a few pieces for Amber, who didn’t want to eat before her performance. Just as people started eating, the doorbell rang. Mark answered the doo,r as he knew who was there. A minute later Mark nodded over to Trish and then walked over to Jeff and Wendy. “I hate to interrupt you guys while you are eating, but I need you in the study,” said Mark.

“OK, but make sure nobody eats my pepperoni off my pizza,” laughed Wendy.

“You can’t be too sure with this bunch,” laughed Mark as he led the pair out of the dining room toward the study. Trish followed from behind.

When Mark opened the door, Jeff could see Josie Garnier standing next to Jason Martino who was a senior football player. Josie was looking with downcast eyes while Jason appeared to be gently rubbing her shoulder. Jeff had two ways of playing the forthcoming scene. Since Wendy was there, he decided to opt for the civil option. “Well Josie... the last time I saw you my eyes were rolling to the back of my head, which actually made it hard to see much of anything now that I think about it.”

Josie didn’t say anything at first. Then following an uncomfortable silence, she looked up into Jeff’s eyes with a sincerity Jeff believed to be impossible for his ex-girlfriend to possess and meekly spoke to him. “Jeff, I know you’re angry and you have every right to be. I can’t begin to tell you how sorry I am to you, Wendy and Willow for what I’ve put you through,” she said, before addressing the girl standing next to him. “Wendy, please understand how sorry I am for behaving so badly. I didn’t even know you and I made assumptions about you that were completely wrong. I know that now, and I can only apologize and hope that you can forgive me.”

Both Jeff and Wendy were stunned. Only about twenty-four hours ago, Josie was cursing them and accusing Wendy of being a terrible person. Wendy knew the look she was getting from Josie. She had seen it before in the eyes of her parents, in the eyes of Uncle Mike and Aunt Lauren. She immediately allowed her forgiving heart to lead her body to forcefully hug Josie in such a way that it almost knocked Jason over. Tears began to stream down Josie’s face as Wendy whispered, “It’s OK, Josie. Of course I forgive you.”

“You don’t even know me,” complained Josie through her tears.

“Neither do you. But you will and you will love yourself, I promise,” said Mark, who had overheard Josie’s response.

Jeff was in a state of disbelief. Wendy was such a sweet trusting person, but Jeff had been hurt by Josie and believed that she might be capable of a charade to avoid getting into trouble.

“Josie, I can’t help but be touched by this little performance, but I’m not buying it,” said Jeff.

“Jeff!” exclaimed Wendy. Jason Martino looked like he was ready to explode, but Mark shot him a look, which held him in check.

“It’s OK, Wendy. Jeff has every right to be suspicious. But Jeff, I’m trying to be a different person now. Mark has helped me to see how awful I’ve been to people who have cared for me. I was a selfish bitch, who was only concerned with my own needs. Mark has helped me to see that I can’t have a real life if I keep going the way I have, so I’ve committed my life to being the person who I should be. Mark and Jason are helping me to fulfill that potential,” said Josie.

“That still doesn’t absolve you from what you have done to me in the past and particularly what you did to me a few hours ago,” stated Jeff tersely.

“No it doesn’t,” she paused before continuing “I’m in your hands Jeff. I’m willing to admit to anything you want me to admit to and will voluntarily accept any punishment you decide to give me, or decide I should have,” said Josie contritely.

“It is not my job to punish you or determine your guilt or innocence for that matter,” said Jeff.

“Yes it is,” said Mark.

“What?” asked Jeff.

“Josie is willing to stipulate to her guilt and accept any punishment you determine she should receive.”

“I still don’t understand,” said Jeff.

“Since Josie has pleaded guilty to you, if you determine that she should withdraw from Sanders and turn herself in to the police and plead guilty to them, she will. Otherwise, I’ve instructed her that her apology should suffice and we should all move on,” said Mark.

Jeff was stunned. Mark in essence has forced Josie to suspend her First and Fifth Amendment rights which in turn would force him to play judge, jury and executioner. While he wanted justice, he honestly did not feel it would be just for him to punish Josie. He also knew that without Mark’s help, he could not fairly obtain the justice he sought through conventional methods, without great difficulty.

“So you won’t support me that I was drugged?” asked Jeff.

“I wasn’t there,” said Mark evenly.

“Why are you doing this!” yelled Jeff.

“Do you remember what I told you about not playing by the book so much?” asked Mark

“Yes, but…” started Jeff.

“You want justice, but what would justice be in this case?” asked Mark.

“That’s not for you or me to say,” said Jeff.

“Why?” asked Mark.

“Because we live in a society that ascribes to rule of law,” said Jeff.

“What is more important, the rule of law or the laws of love, human kindness and forgiveness?” asked Mark.

“Obviously the latter, but that’s not the point. She’s playing you. She knows that I’ll never insist on being personally responsible for her punishment,” said Jeff.

“Then call her bluff,” suggested Mark.

Jeff was tempted. Josie had broken his heart and then almost risked his life by knocking him out, with a drug that could have possibly killed him, if not administered correctly. She had even planned to mess with his relationship with Wendy. Then Jeff looked at Wendy and saw the look in her eye. His response would be important to her. He knew it. He sensed that she could never be with a person who was not capable of being forgiving. The decision then became an easy one, but he had to be convinced of Josie’s sincerity.

“Josie, you can’t blame me for doubting your sincerity…” started Jeff.

Josie walked over to Jeff and cut him off by hugging him and whispering in his ear. “I don’t, but I need you to help me change. Please Jeff! I think I’m in love with Jason. I mean real love. I will need you and Wendy’s friendship and understanding. Please Jeff! I know I’ve no right to ask but don’t turn me away!” exclaimed Josie as tears began to stream down her face.

Jeff was stunned as he hugged her and stroked her hair.

“It’s a big burden to be responsible for someone else’s happiness. I’m sure that there are many things that you don’t know about Josie that would help you see things my way, but I’m asking you to trust me,” said Mark.

“Josie, I won’t press charges or ask you to leave Sanders,” said Jeff.

“Can we be friends?” asked Josie.

“That depends on you. I’m not sure why I believe you, but I do. I can’t speak for Wendy, but if you treat me with friendship then I’ll do so with you,” said Jeff as he broke the clinch.

“You had me, even without ‘Jerko’,” smiled Wendy as she hugged Josie.

“Jerko?” asked Jeff.

“Just a pet name I was trying out on you,” said Wendy tersely.

“I hope it didn’t fit,” smiled Jeff uneasily.

“It almost did,” said Wendy wistfully.

Josie knew what Jeff had given up. Mark had insisted on this course of action with her and Jason, even though Josie was ready to turn herself in to the authorities. Now she knew that this situation reflected badly on Jeff with Wendy She couldn’t let this happen. Now she had the chance to show Jeff that she really wanted to change. “Wendy, aside from being a bitch, do you know why I did what I did to Jeff?”

“No.”

“Because I didn’t want to lose him. Not only was I a bitch for the way I treated him over the summer, I was an idiot too. I wanted him back. Please know that Jeff has every right to doubt my sincerity, but I am so grateful to him for believing me. Trust me, Wendy, Jeff is a keeper,” admitted Josie.

Wendy realized that she was being too hard on Jeff. In the end he made the right decision” “I know Jeff is a keeper, but don’t tell him that or it might make his head swell” laughed Wendy.

“What about me, Josie?” complained Jason.

“You’re a keeper too. I just didn’t think that you wanted me to keep you yet,” said Josie.

“If anyone is going to keep me it will be you,” said Jason as he patted Jeff on the back and hugged Josie.

Josie beamed. She felt like a weight had been taken from her shoulders, most importantly, she felt something that she had not felt in years, but for which she had yearned. She not only felt Jason’s care and concern, but also the love of friends who had accepted her despite her flaws. She had been ready to give up everything and in return received that love.

Mark smiled at Jeff. Jeff scowled back. “And you! I’m not talking to you for a while,” complained Jeff.

Mark frowned.

“Ahem,” said Wendy.

“Yes?” said Jeff.

“Do you remember what I said to you about Mark on they day we met? It still holds. You have to forgive him or I will have to stop talking to you,” said Wendy.

Jeff laughed. “Don’t worry beautiful. I’m just kidding. Mark knows I can never stay mad at anybody. I’m already over it,” smiled Jeff.

“You better be!” laughed Wendy.

Mark gave Jeff a big bear hug and they both shared a laugh. Jeff had learned his first lesson in justice, “Mark style”. He realized how good it felt to be able to let go his anger.

Once Mark was through hugging him, he got the greatest reward he could have hoped for. “Now I know you are everything I thought you were,” whispered Wendy as she proceeded to put her lips to his and gave him a long kiss. It was the longest kiss she had given him to this point and he melted into it.

Once the kiss broke. Jason spoke to Jeff. “Thanks Meyer. She really is different now,” he said.

“Do you really love her?” asked Jeff.

“To be honest, I don’t know yet. I do know that I care for her a lot. I can also tell you that she is special. I’ve promised her and Mark that I would be honest with her about my feelings,” said Jason.

“That is all I need,” smiled Josie.

“Well, it looks like you are having a party, so we’ll get out of your way,” said Jason.

“Oh no you won’t!” chimed in Trish as she took Jason by one arm.

“You’re coming with us,” said Wendy taking his other arm as they led Jason out of the study and walked him toward the dining room and the pizza party.

“You know you have to come too?” smiled Mark at Josie.

Josie felt yet another tear roll down her cheek as Mark’s smile brightened and wiped it away, kissed her on the cheek and then took Josie’s arm and then looked at Jeff.

Jeff looked at Josie. He saw the beautiful girl that he had pined over all last year; perhaps more lovely, despite her tears. He felt a strange mix of pity and caring. He didn’t know the reason why, but the look in her eyes was so sadly sweet and innocent. He had no idea how but there was no question she had changed. She was a brand new person. How could he possibly deny this new Josie’s request for friendship? “I see you have a free arm,” said Jeff, as he smiled at Josie.

“It’s all yours, if you want it,” she smiled back through teary eyes, as Jeff took her arm and the three followed the other trio toward the dining room.