The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”:

Mark and a number of his family, hold an intervention in order to explain to Jeff about the family. Wendy is instrumental in getting Jeff to see the underlying logic, despite the absurd circumstances and he accepts the situation. Jason decides to rededicate himself to his teammates and accepts the change in position that his coach had wanted him to take. Jason also discovers that Pete Hunter is his sister Kimmy’s mystery lover. As Pete had the reputation of being a “dog” when it came to women, Jason was livid, but Mark convincd him that Pete had changed and that he really loved Kimmy. Jason reluctantly accepts Pete, but is happy that Mark reminded him that they would both kick the crap out of Pete if he hurt Kimmy. Mark, of course understands that due to the Jiliad’s intervention in Pete and Kimmy’s life, he and Jason would not have to worry about Pete’s sincerity when it came to Kimmy.

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 19 Life at BC

Rich Kiley left the practice facility at Boston College. He had spent two hours studying video of Florida State pass rushers and secondary. He was heading back to his dorm. Life had taken some strange turns for Rich lately. The good part was he was having a great season on the field. With last year’s Quarterback in the NFL and Rich as a fourth year junior, but first time starter, not much was expected from the Eagles passing game this year. Rich knew that he had the talent to be a great college QB. He even had Pro aspirations going into the season. Now, some scouts were speculating that based on Bowl season and the NFL Combines, Rich could be taken in the first round of the NFL Draft.

Rich’s personal life took a bit of a hit, when his girlfriend broke up with him a few weeks ago. At the time Trish told him that as much as she cared for him, that there was and always had been someone else. She admitted that she and this guy had been “just friends” up to now, but she realized that this guy was “the one” and she had to follow her heart.

Rich appreciated her honesty, but it clearly broke his heart. “Thank God that Willow’s back in my life again,” he smiled thinking of his strange but wonderful relationship with Willow Meyer.

Willow was different from anyone that he ever met, when he first saw her freshman year. Being from Shelton, Nebraska, Rich suffered from some serious culture shock and Willow had helped him adjust. He remembered her first words to him, “Hey dumbass, the boy’s room is on the other side of those doors,” Rich laughed to himself

That was the start of a beautiful friendship. Rich found it hard to balance his school work against the expectations of being a scholar athlete. Willow was always there for him if he needed help or just somebody to vent to. It was nice to know that Will shared a wall with him and that she was just on the other side of the door. At one point, he thought he might ask her out freshman year, but he chickened out when he got razzed by his teammates for hanging out with her so much. Also, part of him didn’t want to hurt her if things didn’t work out. About a week after that, he thought that she had asked him out, but she said it so quickly and when he asked her to repeat what she had said, she said “never mind.”

Sophomore year, things kind of picked up where they left off. They both could have changed their rooms, but both opted to stay in the same dorm, even though it was full of freshman. Rich began to come into his own and began to actively date. Willow never seemed to go out as much, but loved to vent to Rich when her dates invariably sucked. Through the year, they were always there for each other when it came to matters of the heart.

In the last game of the regular season, his coach sent him out for mop up duty. BC was winning 33-7 in the fourth quarter. All Rich had to do to preserve the win was to hand the ball off ten to twelve times over the last seven minutes. With only two minutes to play, Rich handed off the ball to his fullback in order to try to get a first down. The opponents sent an all out blitz, and Rich was hit by three men, just as he handed the ball off and was helpless. Willow still remembered seeing Rich on the ground and wondering whether he would ever get up. He was carried off the field on a stretcher and was diagnosed with a severe back sprain, left leg fractured in three places and three broken ribs. He missed his entire junior season rehabbing his injuries, but he earned a “medical red shirt” which meant he received another year of eligibility.

The worst part was that due to his condition, he had to move to another dorm. No more Will on the other side of the wall. He powered through second semester sophomore year, with Will occasionally visiting him. Her visits always seemed to pick up his spirits. She would tease him, “You are such a dumbass for playing football.” Junior year, first semester, He still needed to complete his rehabilitation, so he stayed at the other dorm. He thought about trying to get back second term, but the room was already taken. Finally with the excitement that he was the coach’s first choice for QB this season, Rich pulled a few strings and was able to get his old room back for Senior year. He hadn’t talked to Willow all summer, so he hoped that she still had her old room. When he moved into his room he heard a voice saying “Hey dumbass, I’m still here.” He remembered turning around and she jumped into his arms. He gave her a huge hug. Everything was right in his world. At the end of last term, he had met a great girl named Trish and now he had his Willow back. He knew that it would be his year. In many ways it was, but for one nagging detail. He still had feelings for Trish.

As Rich opened his door, he heard the door on the other side of the partition open and he was face to face with Willow. “How was practice?”

“It went well. Still looking forward to going to Sanders this weekend?” he asked.

“Yeah, about that,” said Willow.

“About what?”

“You never told me what school Trish went to,” she gave a knowing smile.

“Busted.”

“So your ex and my brother go to the same school.”

“Small world.”

“You aren’t gonna get all melancholy on me.”

“No, but I might get sad.” he laughed.

“Ha ha!. Don’t pull that Nebraska farm boy stuff on me. You’re a smart cookie, though I think you are being pretty dumb about this.”

“I never was a farm boy, but I knew some,” said Rich.

“Whatever,” Willow feigned frustration. “What I’m trying to say is that you probably shouldn’t go. It’ll just open old wounds.”

“Yeah, but I feel I needed to see Trish face-to-face to get some closure.”

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” smiled Willow.

“You will be around to pick up the pieces, right? After all that’s why I wanted to go with you.”

Willow sighed “Have I ever let you down?”

“Nope,” smiled Rich

“Alright, I have two more Sanders coincidences for you. You probably won’t want to hear them.”

“Go ahead, I can take it,” said Rich somberly

“First of all, the guy Trish is seeing is a sweet guy from the Midwest. Kind of like you.”

“How do you know so much about Trish and this guy?”

“His name is Mark Samuels and he’s one of my brother’s best friends. From what Jeff has told me and from a few conversations I’ve had with Mark, I think he’s pretty nice.”

So Mark was the guy after all, he thought. He had briefly met Mark once when he went to Sanders in late August. Trish greeted Mark with a big hug and a peck on the lips, which Trish initiated. She told Rich that he was “just a friend” before amending to “well, just my best friend”. When Rich asked if he had anything to worry about, she said “Don’t be silly, Mark and I aren’t like that,” I guess now they are now, he thought wistfully. He should have been suspicious when she never wanted to talk about Mark with him. Well at least he’s a nice guy, he thought.

“What’s the other coincidence?” asked Rich.

“This is how I was able to determine that Trish was at Sanders. Take a look at this,” as she handed him her cell with the picture Jeff had sent her last night.

Rich recognized the picture of the guy. While he hadn’t met Jeff before, he had seen plenty of pictures of his best friend’s sibling. The picture of the girl was quite disturbing. “That is a picture of your brother and a girl who looks like a double of Trish.”

“Her name is Wendy.”

“Trish has a sister named Wendy.”

“So my brother is hung up on your ex’s sister. And I thought she was so nice from talking to her,” said Willow shaking her head.

“Who says she isn’t. Trish is nice,” said Rich.

“Yeah, a nice heartbreaker,” said Willow with scorn.

“You’d defend me to the very end, wouldn’t you,” said Rich as more of a statement than a question.

“Somebody has to, dumbass,” she pouted.

“Willow Meyer what am I going to do with you?” smiled Rich.

“Be with me forever,” thought Willow.

“God, she’s perfect. Why is life so complicated? If only I knew how she really felt about me,” thought Rich. If they both only knew.

Back on a little campus in Western Massachusetts, the topic was also the coming weekend. Elsie planned to throw a blow out Halloween party for the group. After the game was over, Elsie, Trish, Wendy, Amy and Jeff and hung out in the bleachers, talking about planning the party. Wendy was already bemoaning the fact that she would be missing it.

“Well you could always drive back,” said Jeff.

“Are you kidding? Mom and Dad would never let her,” said Trish.

“I know,” sighed Wendy.

“You could always just stay on campus,” offered Jeff.

“You’re incorrigible!” exclaimed Mark.

“And to think, I wanted you to be with Wendy because I thought that you would be a good influence on her,” said Trish with a withering stare.

“I can’t help it. Your sister just makes me bad,” laughed Jeff.

“I do?” said a mock shocked Wendy.

“Not really, I’m just thinking about how much I’m going to miss you,” said Jeff.

“Isn’t that sweet, now let’s get down to the business of planning this party. Is pizza OK?” asked Elsie while not so subtly changing the subject.

“Wait!” exclaimed Jeff.

“You don’t like pizza?” asked Elsie.

“No, I mean I know how I can get Wendy to the party and she won’t miss any school!”

“How?” asked Wendy excitedly

“Willow! She’s coming down from BC with a friend.”

“Willow goes to BC?” asked Trish.

“Yeah, she and her friend Rich are coming down late Saturday afternoon after his game.”

Trish was starting to get a queasy feeling in her stomach. Mark had made the connection too. So had Amy.

“What game does Rich play, Jeff?” asked Amy.

“Football.”

Wendy made the connection.

“You know Jeff, Tricia’s old boyfriend played football at BC and his name was Rich,” said Mark.

“OK, honey is his last name Kiley?” asked Wendy.

“Yeah, that’s it.”

For a few seconds there was deadly silence. Finally Trish had to clarify because she could not believe the hand that fickle fate had just dealt her.

“So Jeff, you would like Rich Kiley to drive Wendy Winthrop, who just so happens to be the sister of Patricia Winthrop, the girl that recently broke up with him?”

“Yes,” said Jeff.

“Sorry, I justed wanted to see if you had a brain because it appears that you’ve lost your fricken mind!” yelled Trish.

“Easy, babe,” said Mark. “Buddy, you gotta see that this isn’t a good idea.”

“I can make it happen,” said Jeff.

“We don’t doubt it. We just don’t think it is a good idea,” said Amy.

“I do,” said Wendy.

“Explain yourself or we’ll be picking up a second straight jacket,” said Trish with her best steely look.

“Look honey, we are going to have to deal with this sooner or later. I’m assuming that Rich is the really close friend to Will that we were talking about.”

“Yeah, I think it’s safe to say that he’s special to her. I’m convinced that she’s in love with him… oops I shouldn’t have said that,” said Jeff.

“Really?” said Trish, with some surprise. Jeff nodded.

“Anyway, If Jeff and I are to have any future and Jeff, please note that I am stressing the word ‘if’, we will need to mend this rift between you and Rich. He’s obviously important to Willow, so he’s important to me too. Maybe once they meet me, I can win them over.”

“But honey, I really hurt this guy. I felt terrible, but the necklace made sure that I picked Mark, not that there was any doubt, babe,” stated Trish.

“Yeah, right,” said a skeptical Amy.

“No Amy, I believe her, but if she didn’t come through, there was always you, Monique, Sarah or Alexis, cause you guys were into me,” grinned Mark.

“You’re so cocky. If there’s one thing I hate Mark Samuels, is a cocky man of my dreams!” said Amy while trying to keep a straight face, but failing.

Everyone laughed for nearly a minute. Jeff finally had to make his point. “OK, should I call Willow and ask?”

“Do it, babe!” said Wendy. Trish, Mark and Jeff all looked surprised. “Just trying it out,” added sheepishly.

“I still don’t think it’s a good idea. I don’t want him to hate me any more than he already does,” said Trish.

“Well you are going to have to face him, whether I come or not. Wouldn’t you like for your little sister to soften him up first?” said Wendy.

“We’ll all be here to be supportive too,” said Amy

“Besides, maybe our mutual Nebraska connection will help break the ice,” said Mark.

“Babe?” said Trish.

“You never told him I was from Nebraska did you?” asked Mark ruefully.

“Not so much. I didn’t really talk much about you,” smiled Trish nervously.

“Why not?” asked Mark.

“Because I could see he was jealous of you when I kissed you after you came back to school. As it turned out he had a reason to be,” smiled Trish wistfully.

“OK, so we are agreed. I‘ll call Willow,” said Jeff as everyone murmured their assent.

Wendy followed Jeff to an isolated part of the gym. “Are you sure you want to be here for this? It may get ugly,” warned Jeff.

“I’m here to support you, and maybe be convincing,” smiled Wendy.

“You certainly do both,” as he hit his short cut for Willow’s cell.

Rich and Willow were eating pizza and watching TV in her room when her cell went off. “It’s Jeff,” she said as she answered.

“Hey, what’s up?” said Willow.

“I need to ask a huge favor.”

“OK,” said Willow as she looked at her feet.

“I was hoping that you and Rich could pick up Wendy and take her to Sanders Saturday.”

“I don’t think that would be a really good idea, baby bro.”

“What does he need?” asked Rich.

Willow pushed mute. “Don’t worry, I have it covered.”

Jeff pushed mute. “I think they made the connection,” as Wendy nodded and he pressed the button again.

“Why not?” asked Jeff.

“You can be so frustrating sometimes,” groaned Willow. Have you guys finally figured out the connection yet?”

“Yes.”

“Then why are you calling me?!” said Willow as she kicked her clothes hamper over.

“Will, let me talk to him,” said Rich. As he extended his hand for the phone.

Willow looked reluctant, but Rich kept his hand in the same position. “I’ll put it on speaker, to make sure he behaves himself,” she said as she pushed the button. “I have it on speaker and Rich wants to talk to you.”

“I have Wendy with me too, I’ll do the same.”

“So Jeff, I understand that you have something to ask me.” said Rich.

“Hi Rich. It’s Wendy and its actually my favor. I understand that you and Willow are going to Sanders on Saturday. I was hoping that I could hitch a ride with you. That way I could spend some time getting to know you both.

There was an uncomfortable pause, but Wendy continued. “Look Rich. I know about your past with my sister. As much as I want to get to know Willow because of Jeff, I want to get to know you too.”

“Why?” asked Rich.

“Because Trish said you were a nice person,” said Wendy.

Rich felt a tear starting to well in his eye, but suppressed the need to cry.

“That is something that I guess we all have in common, except Will. She can be a real bitch sometimes,” laughed Rich.

“Hey! What do you mean by that, mister!” scolded his friend.

“Rich I hate to disagree with you, but Willow is amazing,” said Wendy.

“Thank you, you appear to be the only one with good taste in this conversation,” said Willow in a mock prim accent. “You notice my own flesh and blood failed to come to my defense.”

“Sorry sis, but I have to side with Rich,” said Jeff.

“Why?” she asked.

“Because it is his decision whether to take Wendy or not,” he laughed.

Rich found that he was actually laughing. He really liked Wendy and Jeff. Willow was scolding her brother, when he jumped back into the conversation. “Will. It’s OK we’re all kidding because we all love you.”

“I know, but I enjoy beating on my brother, so I have to take every opening he gives me.”

Now it was Wendy’s turn to laugh, as she listened to him having to defend that comment. Wendy then put her hand over his mouth and then he kissed it and she gave him a strange look, but did not move her hand. “Don’t worry Willow, I’ve silenced him for the moment.”

“Wow, you must be a super hero or something. Not much will shut my brother up,” Jeff gave a scornful look, but he didn’t want Wendy to take her hand away, so he kept quiet.

“No, just kind of persuasive.” said Wendy.

“Well you persuaded me to bring you to Sanders,” smiled Rich.

“I still need to get permission from my folks, but as I long as I don’t miss any school, I’m sure they will agree. I’ll call Willow with the details of where we can meet.”

“Then it’s settled,” said Rich.

Wendy then decided to rock the boat as only she was able. “Almost. I just wanted you to understand that Trish really needs to talk to you. At the time, she didn’t want you to drive all the way to Sanders to leaf peep just for her to end it. I’m guessing you are going to Sanders for some closure?”

“I am.” said Rich seriously.

“You deserve it and Trish knows it. I love my sister very much, but she has a tendency to keep her feelings locked away,” said Wendy.

“Yeah, what’s up with that?” laughed Rich.

“ When I was younger, I used to think she was an android, a real bitchy android,” laughed Wendy and Rich and Willow were breaking up laughing too. When everyone stopped laughing. Wendy continued.“You know she’s changed. She needed Mark to balance her as only he could. You deserve a lot better. I don’t know maybe even somebody you already know.”

“I can only think of one person and I don’t think she’s interested,” said Rich, as he thought of the girl who was inadvertently touching her leg to his.

Willow cringed as her head began to swim. Was Wendy putting in a plug for her with Rich? Was Rich talking about her? She was tempted to see if she could coax a confession out of him, but thought better of it. She thought that the person he meant could not be her, as he was way out of her league. “He was still a dumbass,” she smiled to herself.

“Keep an open mind and an open heart. Anything is possible,” said Wendy.

“You are really wise, Wendy,” said Rich.

“You’re pretty great yourself!”

“What about me?’ asked Willow.

Hey, I already said you were amazing, I don’t think that I can do any better” laughed Wendy.

“You did, didn’t you. Jeffrey my lad?”

“Yes, sis?”

“I don’t know how you’re going to do it, but you’ve got to keep this girl.”

“I’m working on it.”

Wendy blushed, but then found her own way of getting even with Willow, but in a good way and maybe planting a seed. “You know Rich, have you seen that picture of Willow at the Senior Cocktail party?” asked Wendy.

“Oh no Wendy, don’t go there I’m begging you!” exclaimed Willow.

“It’s for your own good sweetie,” said Wendy.

“No, I haven’t seen it. Will, do you have a copy?”

“You are never going to see that picture,” said Willow adamantly.

“Why?”

“I have my reasons.”

“Rich, what’s your cell?” asked Jeff.

“(617) 555-4679,” stated Rich.

“What are you up to Jeffrey… Oh no!” cried Willow as she realized why Jeff wanted Rich’s cell phone number.

“Ask and you shall receive,” laughed Jeff.

“Jeffrey Meyer, I’m gonna kill you!” ranted Willow.

Rich answered his cell to an incredibly beautiful sight.

“Please don’t look at it!” cried Willow

“Oh my God, Will… I’m speechless…”

“Well it’s not that bad a picture is it?” asked Willow.

“It’s beautiful... I mean you’re beautiful, now, but this picture without your glasses and the black dress. You could hold your own with anyone!”

“You think I’m beautiful?” asked Willow quietly while looking at her feet.

“Of course, I’ve always thought so,” confessed Rich.

“Well Wendy, I think our work is done here,” said Jeff.

“On to our next world saving crisis,” said Wendy. Bye guys I’ll call you later, when I know more. And Rich?”

“Yes Wendy?” as his heart was beating a mile a minute.

“Open mind and open heart. The same to you Willow. Bye.”

“Bye Wendy,” said Rich

“Bye sis,” said Jeff.

“Yeah. Bye guys” said a dazed Willow.

The room was silent for almost a minute. “Will, we need to talk about this.”

“There’s nothing to talk about. You say I’m beautiful and I say I’m not.”

“You are,” said Rich.

“You’ve never told me that before.”

“Well, I’m telling you now.”

“Why should I believe you?”

“Because I’m your best friend and you’re mine.”

Willow was stunned. Of course Rich was her best friend. She kind of shut out everyone else last year when he was away, but now that he was back, she had been really happy. Now she was scared.

“I missed you last year,” said Willow wistfully.

“I missed you too. I was hoping that you were still here. That’s why I got this room,”

“You could have had practically any room you wanted, Mr. BC football, yet you picked this ramshackle dorm.”

“I missed my Willow,” said Rich as he walked over to her and hugged her as she began to cry on his shoulder.

“That’s why I stayed!” she bawled into his shirt sleeve.

Back at the gym, people were in an upbeat mood as Jeff had told everyone how Wendy almost single-handedly got Rich and Willow together as Mark and Trish each had an arm around their sister.

“I wouldn’t go that far. Also I’m not so sure they’re together yet,” said Wendy.

“Why honey? It sounds like they love each other,” said Trish.

“They do. At least my sister loves Rich and Rich sounded infatuated with her,” said Jeff.

“The problem isn’t with Rich,” said Wendy.

“Aside from the time I talked to Willow when she was worried about you, she came off as shy,” said Mark.

“She tends to be around people she doesn’t know. Especially guys,” said Jeff.

“But she has known Rich a long time, right?” asked Amy.

“Yeah, but I know firsthand what Wendy is talking about,” said Mark.

“Me too,” agreed Trish.

“It’s not as easy as it seems to turn a very close friendship into a love affair,” explained Mark.

“Of course, if there are any problems with Willow and Rich getting together, Mark could always help,” laughed Amy.

“No! I don’t want Mark to do any hocus pocus on my sister!” said Jeff emphatically.

“I won’t, but maybe we can all gently nudge them together,” said Mark.

“I guess I can live with that, as long as people are not too obvious about it. I don’t want her to lose Rich because we are forcing them together,” said Jeff.

“What about the ‘Hail Mary’ option?” asked Elsie.

“What’s that?” asked Jeff.

“The necklace,” said Elsie.

“No way!” said Jeff.

“Hear me out, honey. I’ve experienced what the necklace can do firsthand, but I’ve also seen what the necklace can do to others; namely your parents,” said Elsie to Trish and Wendy.

“It’s true. The Jiliad has the ability to remove emotional obstacles, without changing the person’s real feelings toward someone, of course she will make them extra horny too,” said Mark.

“I don’t want my sister being made horny by a necklace!”

“Trust me, Rich is a stud, so I’m sure she hot for him already,” said Trish. After catching a glance from Mark, she felt compelled to add, “Of course not as big a stud as Mark,” she added as Mark laughed and kissed her.

“Willow isn’t actually an innocent, but sex is not really a high priority for her. I don’t want her changed into some raving nympho,” said Jeff.

“I don’t think it works that way, sweetie,” smiled Wendy.

“How do you know, my sweet and innocent Wendy?” asked Jeff.

“I don’t, but from everything I’ve heard about the necklace, it helps people fall in love. People in love tend to get horny for each other,” she continued.

“It’s true, Jeff. Think of it as always being in the honeymoon phase of your relationship, at least sexually. Willow wouldn’t jump into bed with anyone, just Rich,” said Mark.

“Argh! TMI!” yelled Jeff and everyone laughed.

“The point is that we all think that Willow and Rich are in love. If they have hang-ups that are getting in the way of that, then Jill could help them get rid them, at least for a while,” said Trish.

“People don’t really change the way they are deep inside, they only become more open to greater possibilities, because the baggage that was holding them back gets moved to the side,” said Elsie.

“I’m the perfect example. Before the necklace, I used to be a bitch and now I’m still a bitch,” laughed Amy.

“But now you are bitch who sleeps with me,” laughed Mark as he walked over and picked Amy off the ground and gave her a big hug. Everyone laughed including Jeff.

“OK, if you can promise me that my sister won’t drastically change, and she’ll still be my pain in the butt big sister, who I love, I guess we can do it as a last resort,” said Jeff.

As the impromptu party planning committee meeting after the game had concluded and the Rich and Willow decision had been reached, Elsie ran off to catch up with Sonia, Tessa, Monique and Liz who were already celebrating with the team in the locker room. The rest headed back to Hill Hall.

Back in Boston, Rich Kiley was lying on his bed thinking about what had happened. He had always suspected that he had deeper feelings for Willow, but now he was confronted with them. They were there and they were real. Now he didn’t know what to do about them. After Willow had finished crying, she told him that she was OK, and he went back to his room after he had given her a kiss on the cheek and told her that she was beautiful again. He saw her blushing with her head looking down as he walked out of the room. In his heart he believed that Will loved him too, but something was stopping her from allowing her real feelings to come out for him. When he was hugging her as she cried, he had hoped that she would have said something, but she did not. Now Rich needed to decide what he should do next. He continued lying in bed as he thought about his options.

On the other side of the wall Willow was lying on her bed. She had made a mess of things. Of course she loved Rich, but she was scared. She was scared that she would be a distraction, she was afraid that he did not really love her and would change his mind, she was afraid that she would be lousy in bed with him. The list of things that she was scared of began to grow exponentially. She needed to be sensible, she told herself. Rich needed to find a more accomplished girl, a sweeter girl, a prettier girl, someone who was concerned about his feelings. If Wendy Winthrop was older, not Tricia’s sister and not involved with her brother, then she would have been the perfect girl for him, she thought. In some ways she had wished that Jeff and Wendy hadn’t shown Rich the picture. Still part of her smiled. She did look pretty damn good in that picture, she thought as she fell into a restless sleep.