The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 3

Mark’s Expanding Family

Chapter 8

The Biggest and Best Thanksgiving Ever Part 3

At 11 PM, the game room was practically full. Rich spent some time getting to know his future in-laws. Reyna was still apologizing to Willow, while thanking God under her breath. Jeff spent some time hanging out with Josie, Jason and Phil and Sharon. Tessa and Sonia were involved in a killer ping pong game, with Elsie waiting to play the winner. Bill, Michelle and Marie were playing a game of cutthroat pool, while Joe and Linda Martino were playing pinball with epach operating a flipper. Various others were playing foosball, air hockey and video games.

The only people who were not in the game room were the Lund’s and Elise Bergeron, who went to their respective beds after their long days and the six people in Marcy Alderson’s room.

“First of all, I want you to know that Mark, Patricia and Wendy all know about our problem,” said Chip.

“Dear, I wish you hadn’t brought our grandchildren into this,” said Edith.

“Honey, they would have found out about us sooner or later, if we split,” said Chip.

Mark couldn’t help but notice that Marcy looked sad when Chip had said the word “split”.

“Grandma, I can’t believe that you would leave Grandpa,” said Trish.

“Your grandfather is a wonderful man, but we probably should have never gotten together, sweetie,” said Edith.

“What about your role in this, Marcy,” asked Wendy.

“I love your grandparents very much, Wendy. I even proposed an option to keep them together.”

“That involved you sharing their bed,” replied Mark.

“Mark, Edith was ready to go. She and I made a deal. If Chip fails to agree to my proposal, Edith will leave. That is her decision, not mine.” said Marcy.

Chip looked at Mark and sucked in a huge breath. “Well, I’ve made up my mind. I agree to Marcy’s arrangement, but it’s conditional.”

“There was never any mention of conditions,” said Edith.

“Hear him out,” said Marcy.

“But..” started Edith.

“Edith, you are moving in with me and this is my deal, so I want to hear what he has to say,” said Marcy.

“My condition is silly, but Edith you will have to wear the necklace that Mark is holding and there are consequences to doing that.”

“What consequences could be involved in wearing a silly old necklace,” scoffed Edith.

“You will fall completely in love with him,” said Mark.

“That’s absurd,” said Edith.

“No it’s not,” said Trish.

“Do you know how many girlfriends Mark and Trish have?” asked Wendy. “Twelve,” she said not waiting for a response to her question.

“You mean you both are romantically involved with twelve other people? That’s nonsense.”

“Dear, I’ve seen it myself. About an hour ago, Mark and Trish were making out with the first runner up from the Miss Tennessee beauty pageant and a very beautiful black girl,” said Chip.

“That is Amber and Monique,” said Wendy.

“I love them as much as I love Mark and I’m marrying him,” smiled Trish.

“Chip, I’m surprised that you are coming up with some ridiculous tale to trick me, but I’m shocked that the three of you are participating,” she said with dismay at her grandchildren.

“It’s not a trick. Mark could make sure you’d wear it by touching your arm,” said Trish.

“But since this would be life changing for us all, I felt that we all needed to agree,” stated Chip.

“You said ‘all of us’. Do you mean me too?” asked Marcy.

“Yes Marcy dear, I fear that I will love you too,” he smiled tenderly at her.”

“Well I’m not wearing some silly necklace,” said Edith.

“Would it work if I wore it?” offered Marcy.

“Sure, but you must kiss Edith,” said Mark.

“I’m sure she wouldn’t mind that,” grinned Marcy.

“As long as we’re all OK with this,” said Chip.

“But Marcy...” complained a shocked Edith, not believing that her husband would go through with the arrangement.

“Look Edie, We talked about this, you just have to allow us all to live under the same roof. As far as the necklace, yeah, it sounds crazy, but in that one in a million chance it works, I gotta try it and you have to go along with it if you want me,” said Marcy. “OK Mark. What do you need me to do?”

“Put this on and take a quick walk with me.,” smiled Mark.

In the meantime, Trish handed Chip two vials, one labeled with orange tape and the other with blue. Trish asked him to drink them and he obliged. Edith looked on apprehensively. She admitted to herself that she was bothered by all of this. In a moment, Mark and Marcy came back into the room and before Edith could complain any further, they were on each other kissing passionately.

“Chip, give them a few moments to get undressed and make love to Edith, while she makes love to Marcy,” said Mark.

“But I don’t feel right...”

“Don’t worry Chip. The moment you enter Edith, you will become the center of her and Marcy’s attention for the rest of your lives and you will deeply love them both in return,” he smiled, as he, Wendy and Trish walked out of the room to give the three lovers some privacy.

Edith Winthrop was lost in thought as she saw her beautiful lover approach her. She had thought back to their sophomore year at Smith, when they discovered the pleasure they could give each other and the love that she felt for Marcy. She had given getting on for fifty years of her life to her husband, along with an heir. While she cared deeply for Chip, she never could love him the way she loved Marcy. Despite loving Marcy, she thought that Marcy was being cruel with her arrangement. Better just to end it with a clean break.

Then Marcy shocked her. She admitted that she had feelings for Chip too. Edith couldn’t believe it. She started becoming jealous of her own husband. Marcy wanted to share their bed in such a way that Edith would never have to have any sexual contact with Chip. Marcy would act as Chip’s loving receptacle, while she could pleasure Edith with her mouth. This way Chip could feel he was being intimate with Edith, despite not directly touching her. For the moment, Edith did not want Chip to touch her anymore. That was about to change in a big way.

* * *

In the hallway, outside the room, Mark thought back to the short conversation with Jill. His request of Jill was different than usual. He had never asked Jill to make one lover the primary focus. While he felt for Edith’s situation, he was frustrated with her. Chip had been noble about the whole thing, while Edith had become bitter. He did not do what he did to punish Edith. She would still love Marcy, as Marcy would love her, but Chip’s happiness would come first for both women. His passionate love for both of them and his sense of personal kindness would balance their relationship.

* * *

Back in the room, Edith felt Marcy’s sweet lips and Edith’s world began to change. Her thoughts drifted back to her wedding night. Chip had been such a tender lover. He had always been like that. While she wanted more passion, she realized that she had never given her husband a chance to become that kind of lover for her. He had the disadvantage of having a sex organ that could have hurt her, despite his passion being the key to his sexual gratification. He loved her so much that he subjugated that passion to avoid giving her pain.

Tears began to flow down her cheeks, as Marcy continued to kiss her as her lover began to undress her. After several minutes, she felt Marcy put the necklace on her and she stopped crying. She composed herself, then she heard her voice telling her husband, “Chip darling, we are almost yours. Take me! Claim me! Make me yours forever!”

Marcy had previously stopped kissing Edith to begin removing her own clothes. She saw Chip looking uncomfortably at his wife. She then saw Edith climb off the bed, advance on Chip and plaster her naked form to his with a passionate kiss. After about a minute, Edith led his naked form to the bed. Marcy saw Chip’s cock enter his wife. This had not been what Marcy had originally wanted, but now she wanted it with all of her heart. Chip deserved a harem of loving women. As he would only have two wives, she knew that she and Edith would have to work even harder to please their Master.

* * *

Mark, Trish and Wendy went to the game room. On the way Wendy had expressed some concerns about what they had done, but Mark was quick to remind her, that it was Edith’s choice not to believe them. Trish also reminded her that Edith was already willing to share in the arrangement with Marcy and Chip. At least this way, everybody would be happy.

When they got there Wendy ran over to Jeff and kissed him. Josie and Jason laughed at her eagerness “Ah, young love!” giggled Josie.

“We’re not that old ourselves, baby,” grinned Jason, as he leaned over and kissed Josie.

Mark and Trish went over and talked to Amber. “Amb, your family should be here within a couple of hours. Trish and I would like to wait up with you.”

“Me too,” said Alexis, who had her arm wrapped around Amy’s shoulder.

“That would be great. I love my Mom, but Dad and Tammy can both be a handful. Josie and Jason are staying up too.”

“I had a good conversation with Tammy, while we were trying to save your Dad,” said Mark.

Amber thought for a moment. Then she realized the reason Tammy had been so cooperative with Mark. “Oh no!” exclaimed Amber.

“What’s wrong, honey?” asked Alexis.

“I bet she wants to get her hooks into Mark,” replied Amber.

“If she looks anything like Amber, I say let her,” grinned Amy.

“What is it with you and other people’s sisters,” asked Trish disapprovingly.

“I’m just sayin’,” said Amy sheepishly.

“Actually, if you want her, take her. She has been such a bitch to me, I don’t even think of her as my sister,” said Amber.

“You really don’t mean that,” said Trish.

“Yeah, I know. She just pisses me off sometimes.”

How can you be so sure she wants me?” asked Mark.

“She’s a healthy twenty-three year old frustrated, slutty, single mom with a five year old son. Your presence over the phone or your voice must have somehow affected her, so I think she wants you, even sight unseen.”

“Why do you say frustrated?” asked Alexis.

“My mom won’t let her out of her sight. Mom has threatened to throw her out and take her child away from her. Tammy is a lot of things, but she’s a good mother. I have to admit that my parents are handling this the wrong way,” said Amber. “There is another problem.”

“What?” asked Mark.

“She’s nosy as hell. There is a chance that she may find out about us,” said Amber.

“Well with the Lund’s and Meyer’s here, we should probably be on our best behavior anyway,” said Mark.

“Does that mean, no ‘Markosexual’ activities?” asked Amy with a sly grin.

“Hell, no!” laughed Mark. “We just can’t scream.”

“But moaning is OK, right?” asked Trish.

“Especially the way you moan, babe.” smiled Mark.

“What about me?” complained Alexis.

“OK. Alexis, we all know you are a world class moaner,” laughed Mark. “After I make Amy moan, you’re next.”

“What about me?” asked Amber.

“He can have you when I’m through with you, my pretty little ‘bookend blond’,” grinned Trish, as Amber giggled.

* * *

In Marcy Alderson’s room, Chip Winthrop lay naked next to the two most wonderful women in the world to him. He loved them with all of his heart, but they were acting really strange. he had just had sex with his wife for the first time in more than three years and now he was making love to his best friend’s widow, as if she was his own wife.

“Master, how can we please you,” smiled Edith with complete rapture.

“Just love me, Edie, that’s all I ever wanted,” grunted Chip.

“Of course, silly Master, My heart belongs to you forever.”

“What about me Master? What can I do to please you?” moaned Marcy.

“Love me like I love you. Like I desire you. Like I desire Edith. Like you desire each other.” grinned Chip, through his passion.

“Oh Master, that’s all that I have wanted since Fred died. I wanted to share my bed with my two best friends, but this is even better. I am a slave to my childhood love. I get to use my body to bring us both pleasure,” she moaned, as she felt Chip’s member grow even harder in her pussy.

“Oh Master, will you honor me with your seed when you’re done with your other slave,” begged Edith.

The Jiliad was controlling everyone’s responses tonight. Her former master wanted it this way to give Chip some confidence and reinforce the submissiveness of the women. Soon, Chip would tell them to stop calling him “Master” and treating them as his slaves. By then their new personalities driven by their rapturous lust, affection and respect for Chip would be firmly rooted in their psyche. The Jiliad’s newly learned method of equating and magnifying feelings along with the fact that the three of them were extremely partially bound to each other, made sure that their feelings of love would never change. Additionally the potions that Chip took improved his virility and powers of recuperation. In turn some of this would filter through to his spouses, allowing them to keep up with their lover. At any rate, Chip Winthrop and women would wake up very happy in the morning.

At about 2:45 AM, a very tired Claud Portnoy and family pulled into the Winthrop Compound. A small contingent met them at the door and helped them get their things into the house.

“Hi guys!” greeted Amber as she hugged her family. Mark was surprised that even Tammy seemed to give her a heartfelt hug.”

“Hi Tammy, I’m Mark.”

Tammy heard the voice of the man she had been obsessing about the whole trip there, she was tired so she wasn’t even really looking at him. She just allowed his amazing voice to guide her into his arms for a comforting hug. When Tammy entered Mark’s arms, she made up her mind. Tammy had been a taker as a child. As a grown up mother, she now had learned how to give in order to provide love for her child. There was something about this man that made her want to give too. She still hadn’t seen him, but she had made up her mind to give herself to him in any way he wanted her.

Mark easily got inside Tammy and noticed that her affection and loyalty to him were off the map. he really did not have time to check anything else, as he needed to greet his next visitor.

“You must be Mark. I can tell, because both my daughters seem smitten with you,” smiled Claud, as Mark removed one arm from Tammy to shake hands with Claud. This would have been the perfect excuse for Tammy to pull away, but she had no intention of doing so.

“Yes, Amber tells me I must be catnip to Portnoy women,” laughed Mark, as he radiated calm, affection, loyalty and strength. As he did this, he found himself in Claud’s mind. “Shit! That was easy. I guess Fern was right,” he thought, as he quickly adjusted the loyalty and affection settings and exited before it became too obvious.

Dotty walked over and forced husband and daughter to respectively break the handshake and hug. “Mark, we are so grateful to you for getting us out of there!” she said, as she threw her arms around Mark and hugged the stuffing out of him. Mark started to project affection and then he was inside Dotty. He quickly made the same adjustments he made to Claud, before withdrawing.

Mark took a moment to look at the Portnoy women and compare and contrast them. Both Dotty and Tammy had big breasts like Amber, but were a little bit meatier in the body. Tammy’s breasts even seemed bigger than any of his other women. While all three women were lovely, Amber’s looks were stunning and she had blond hair, versus her mother and sister who both had a very light shade of brown hair. They all had baby blue eyes about the same shade. Mark’s thoughts were broken by his fiancée’s voice.

“I’m Trish Winthrop, Phil’s daughter. Welcome! You folks have to be pretty tired. We made up a couple of bedrooms, for you.”

After exchanging greeting with Trish, and quickly meeting Amber’s roommate, Alexis, her singing partner Josie who was Michelle’s daughter and her fiancée, Jason, the Portnoy’s followed Trish towards the wing containing the bedrooms. “Trish, honey, you needn’t go to all of this trouble. Just put us anywhere and Tammy can stay in with her sister” said Dotty.

“Actually, I’m sleeping with all my girlfriends downstairs. We are having a big slumber party,” said Amber.

“Ooh Amber Lynn! That’s sounds like fun. Can I join you? I’d love to get to know more of your friends.”

Amber looked panicked at Mark, but he nodded. “OK, honey.”

* * *

After the Portnoy’s were settled and Josie and Jason had returned to their room, Alexis, Amber, Tammy, Mark and Trish headed downstairs.

“Ooh... handsome, you’re joining us hens?” laughed Tammy.

“Actually Trish and Mark are engaged,” said Amber, while blushing.

Tammy saw the blush. She knew what that blush meant. “I’m sorry, you two. I didn’t know,” smiled Tammy. Deep inside while a bit disappointed, Tammy wasn’t fazed. She didn’t care if Mark was married. She just had this overpowering urge to serve him. Once she had gotten a look at him, she was attracted to him, but more importantly, there was something about his voice, which spoke to her very soul. She also knew that if he accepted her, that he was kind and would help provide for her son.

Tammy settled down between her sister and a sleeping Amy.

“Amb, just to say it again, I’m so sorry for the way I treated you on the phone earlier,” whispered Tammy.

“That’s OK, sis. Tempers were running a bit high,” she whispered back.

“Honey, I know you like him.”

“Mark?”

“Yes, Mark.”

“He’s one of my best friends.”

“That’s not what I mean.”

“Damn her,” thought Amber. She had forgotten how perceptive her sister was. She knew she couldn’t lie, but she had to say something. “Our relationship is complicated, and that’s all I’m going to say, Please don’t press me Tammy.”

“OK, Amber Lynn, sugar, we’re sisters. Your secret’s safe with me,” said her sister.

While exhausted Tammy couldn’t sleep. She began to fantasize that all the women in the room were Mark’s harem and she wanted to join this harem with every fiber. If only she could find a way to make that happen.

Mark was lying with Lady Trish spooning behind him. As he slept, he had a familiar dream. He felt his cock being sucked. Like the room he was in, it was dark so he could not see the woman. The blow job he was receiving was amazing. It was different than any he had before. He felt himself being deep-throated to his root. He heard the woman moaning next to him.

Tammy Portnoy was about to bring Mark to an incredible climax. She lay on her side, bobbing at his naked crotch under the blanket, while frigging herself with one hand. She couldn’t believe it. She was going to climax with a man’s cock in her mouth. Then it happened. Her climax hit like a freight train. She started to gag, but was able to get the head of his cock out of her throat and into her mouth. She shook trying to stay as quiet as she could, as Mark flooded her mouth with his seed. She guzzled it down trying to savor some of its sweetness. When she felt him stirring, she pulled off of him and scampered back to her sleeping area.

Mark awoke as he began to climax. His lust pushed him to the brink, he suddenly felt a figure scamper off. He fought the urge to see which one of his minxes woke him up in the middle of the night, but resisted the urge to turn on the light and wake the rest up. As Mark tried to get back to sleep, he began to have a terrible feeling in the pit of his stomach. The style of blowjob he received was different than he had ever received and there was only one woman other than Sonia in the room who had never given him a blowjob before. Because of her inexperience, he doubted that Sonia would have been able to have sucked him like that. Then he thought about the other person. When he thought of Tammy, he knew what had happened and that it was too late to do anything about it. He felt the sorrow and knew that she was in trouble.

Tammy lay next to Amber trying to sleep. What started out as a glorious triumph ended in her understanding how worthless she was. She whimpered as quietly as she could, Then she felt someone whisper near her. “Amber, wake up.”

Tammy felt her sister stirring next to her. Then she heard the amazing voice whisper, “Tammy, open your eyes and follow me.”

There were a few small offices next to the finished sleeping area. Tammy quickly plastered herself to mark and began to cry. “I’m sorry master, I know I’m not worthy to lick your feet...”

“Tammy! Stop!” exclaimed Mark. Tammy quieted but still sniffled. “Darling, I’m not sure if you understood what you did when you gave me that amazing BJ. You made yourself a pathetic sex slave. You’d do anything I asked you to do, right?”

“Yes, please! I’m begging you l know I’m not worthy of you but please let me do something for you; anything!”

Amber was crying next to Mark, and he gently rubbed her head. “Why Tammy? You just sealed our fate!” she cried.

“What?” asked Tammy in between sobs.

Mark and Amber explained everything to Tammy.

“So I will either have to be like this for the rest of my life or have sex with my sister?” asked Tammy.

“Well we don’t know for sure if that is what will happen. That is the worry though,” said Mark.

“Amb, I’m so sorry honey. I’m such a fuck up!” cried Tammy.

“You know there may be a way around this. Remember how I was able to block out Josie and Angie from falling for me. I may be able to shield Amber from you bonding to her, while still bonding you to everyone else.”

“Do you mean I’m going to join your harem?” asked Tammy.

“It’s not a harem. It’s a family,” corrected Mark. “There is another problem. I know my dad doesn’t have any pink potions. I carry the orange and blue ones in case of emergency and I gave them to Chip. I’m really not planning to add anyone to our core family, so I don’t carry any pinks ones Are you on the pill, Tammy?”

“No, is that a problem?”

“No, having conception occur is the only way I can bind you without a potion,” said Mark.

“It would be in the right time in my cycle. Mark, do you love me?” asked Tammy plaintively.

“Yes, baby. Your life is going to be very complicated. Not to mention mine. Your son and all.”

“Mark, where are we going to do it?” asked Amber. Let’s go back into the room and try to be quiet.

Tammy was excited, but someone else was too. Something about Tammy attracted her to Mark. He couldn’t wait to have her. Her sexiness kind of reminded him of Linda Martino.

When they got back into the room, Mark lay flat and Amber lay on her side next to him. Tammy eagerly removed her drenched panties and before Mark could say a word, she was lowering her steamy pussy over his cock. Her pussy reminded him of Josie’s. It was a wet boiling cauldron of sexual heat. Mark turned his head and began to kiss Amber. He quickly entered her mind. He found the level of lust for her sibling and literally turned it off, though he did nothing for her other settings for her sibling. He did the same thing to Tammy. The he used his mental energy to lock their settings at a very low level.

Next he knew that to increase the chance of conception, he pulled her down to him and began to kiss her. Then he rolled over on top of her and Amber put a pillow under her hips. He then made passionate love to her, frenching her deeply like the lover she was now.

Tammy’s grief and uncertainty had all but faded. She was feeling immense love from Mark, but without understanding the sensation, she could feel the other women’s love swirling around their bodies, waiting to penetrate her. She was going to be his. She knew it at a primal level. In a moment her happiness was complete. Then her heart opened and overflowed as her orgasm claimed her. As she was about to scream, “I love you Mark!” Mark covered her mouth with a passionate kiss to silence her. Amber tightened her grip on Mark’s hand, and Mark quickly got into her mind to be safe to block Amber’s passion from flowing out of her body and into her sister. Then the orgasm of conception occurred and Tammy began to shake and moan into Mark’s mouth as he held her firmly, as Amber hung on for dear life. Soon, it was over and Tammy blacked out.

The light came on and Trish was standing over Mark looking disapprovingly. “I thought you had enough swimming holes.” she groaned.

“Honestly babe, this one found me.”

Amber looked at Trish and nodded her agreement with Mark and Trish sighed.

“You don’t feel like you want to sleep with her?” asked Alexis.

“No, I think Mark was able to block that. I do love her more than I ever had before,” said Amber.

“So, what happens now,” asked Monique.

“We love her,” said Elsie.

Mark cradled Tammy in his arms and kissed her sweetly, as his newest love still slumbered in peace.