The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 4

The Grand Design

Chapter 3

Miami Nice/Concord Vice

“Hey guys!” yelled Willow, as she hugged her brother, Wendy, Trish, Mark, Josie, Jason, Marcus and Angie, as they all greeted her affectionately. “Any trouble with your rooms?”

“I think we’re all settled in,” said Jason.

“Where’s the man of the hour?” asked Wendy.

“At practice, I bet,” said Mark.

“Right, Mark,” said Willow. “I’m really glad you guys are here. My folks are hanging out with Rich’s folks and to be honest, I’m still not really comfortable being around them without Rich.”

“Are they giving you a hard time?” asked Josie.

“No… it’s just that they’re…”

“A little intense?” asked Trish.

“Yeah. I guess you met them?” asked Willow.

“Not face to face, but I did talk to his mom over the phone,” she admitted.

“There is another thing. I’m being barraged by reporters and agents.”

“That would make sense. If Rich plays well, it’ll just get worse,” observed Jason.

“Well, I’ve been called ‘honey’ six times today, ‘baby’ four times and sugar twice,” grimaced Willow.

“Rich hasn’t even announced his intentions yet,” said Mark.

“I know. He did warn me it would be like this if I agreed to stay with him.”

“I wonder how they found out who you were.” mused Mark.

“They saw him kissing me at breakfast this morning. Somebody must have told them that I was his fiancée.”

Just then the room phone rang. Wendy went over to pick it up. “Don’t bother to pick it up. I stopped about an hour ago,” warned Willow.

“Well just to let you know, a few weeks ago, Marcus and I made reservations for dinner for us at a restaurant near here,” said Mark. “We managed to get a private room.”

“I think that Rich’s folks made plans for tonight,” said Willow.

“Sharon and Phil told me that they were going to talk your folks and future in-laws into joining us. Knowing how persuasive they are, I’m sure that we’ll all be together.”

“That will be a huge relief!” said Willow, as she got between the Winthrop sisters and put an arm around each of them. “You guys and Josie and Angie have to promise me that you won’t leave my side.”

“What about me, sis?” laughed Jeff.

“You, I can do without,” she laughed and everybody joined her, until she broke her clutch with Trish and Wendy and hugged her brother.

* * *

Paige and Ken Killingsworth were in limbo. Joe and Linda Martino had spoken to Ken about the benefits of their arrangements with Mark. Aside from loving the young man (Linda, romantically and Joe like a father), they told Ken about how wild and passionate their love life had become and how either felt no jealousy anymore. As proof of this, Linda spent the night with Ken. Ken had been so lonely lately and Linda was happy to serve his emotional and physical needs. Joe was quite happy when Sarah and Sonia knocked on his door to keep him company. Sonia had been thinking of getting together with Joe for some time and Sarah had a thing for the sexy older man. Not much sleep was had in either room that night.

Paige spent most of her time with Elsie. Elsie’s caring nature and sexy body stirred new passions in the now bisexual woman. Elsie had told her that eventually she would be able to get back into her marriage with Ken. When Paige panicked about losing Mark and her, Elsie told her that she and her husband’s marriage would be redefined so that everyone would be happy. Paige could have Mark, Elsie and others and have a wonderfully fulfilled and passionate marriage with Ken. “What if he doesn’t want me?” asked Paige.

“Then Mark will just have to knock you up and make you join us full time,” laughed Elsie, as she rubbed her belly, which was beginning to barely show.

“You mean…”

“Yep! He put his bun in the old oven,” she grinned.

“If I go off the pill, will he put one in mine?” she asked eagerly.

“Paige, honey? Close your eyes and think of your best days with Ken.”

Memories began to flood her mind. Memories of their first date, wedding, birthdays, births, anniversaries, holidays, family vacations… so many good times. Paige began to cry.

“Mark did tell you that you might still have these feelings for Ken,” said Elsie

“I know… I just don’t know how he feels. It would just be so easy to let go.” She cried.

“Honey, I didn’t mean to make you this sad, but I do want to remind you that what you have with Ken is special. You and he will make your own memories with us, but there are still many good memories left in your marriage.”

“Us? You mean Ken will sleep with others in the group?”

“Of course. Do you really think he’s alone right now?”

While Paige hated to admit it, but she was jealous, She thought about how handsome her husband was and remembered how attracted she had been to him on their first date. “So do you want to sleep with him?”

“Sure. If you get to sleep with me, he should too,” Elsie grinned as she pulled the stunned blond into a deep kiss, which she soon was hungrily returning.

* * *

“So Mark, Rich tells us you’re from Fairly,” said Shirley Kiley.

“Yeah. I guess we’re about forty-five minutes to an hour away from Shelton. My dad has gotten to be quite friendly with Rich but he’s on his honeymoon.”

“Son, is your dad Bill Samuels?” asked Fred Kiley.

“Yes. Do you know him?”

“Not personally, but he’s one of our biggest clients.”

“Wait a minute. Do you work at Standard American?”

“Yes.”

“That’s right! Their operation is about fifteen minutes away from Shelton,” said Mark.

“Are you men going to talk about farm implements all night?” complained Shirley.

“No dearest, it’s just nice to have a neighbor around and someone who has become such good friends with Richard,” smiled Fred.

Mark smiled as he saw Rich, Trish and Willow walk over to the group. Willow was on Rich’s arm and Trish walked over to Mark and adapted the same position with her fiancée.

“Hello son, we were just getting a chance to know your friend, Mark,” said Fred.

“Mark and his fiancée, Trish here are a big reason that Will and I finally got together,” smiled Rich, as he pulled Willow into a tighter grasp and she just beamed kind of nervously.

“Now, Trish, you’re not the same girl Rich was seeing right?” asked Shirley.

“Yes, I’m afraid so,” said Trish sheepishly.

“Mom, Trish and I decided that we were better off being friends, when I found out about her relationship with Mark, I knew that he was the right guy for her.”

“Mrs. Kiley, when I met Willow, I knew that Rich belonged with her,” said Trish.

Soon the Mark and Trish and then the Rich and Willow story were told and the Kiley’s smiled at the young people. “Well, Willow, you weren’t the first person to call Rich a ‘dumbass’,” laughed Fred.

“But probably the first girl. Women have been throwing themselves at Rich since they realized he could throw a football,” laughed his mother. “Willow, I’m finally glad that Rich has found someone who appreciates him for who he is and not just for what he can do.”

“He’s such an incredibly sweet guy and a great friend,” admitted Willow, Rich then gave her a look like she was forgetting something. “OK, and gorgeously handsome,” she sighed in mock frustration. “Are you happy now?” as her eyes flashed.

Rich smiled. “Only when I’m with you, beautiful.”

Willow blushed and everyone laughed.

* * *

Linda Martino smiled at Ken Killingsworth. “Do you see how good your life can be if you go along with Mark on this?”

“And you say that Joe is not jealous?”

“No. If he was, then I would have to be jealous of the two beautiful women he’s with now.”

“He is with TWO women?!”

“That lovely woman Sonia and the beautiful English redhead, Sarah,” she said.

“Wow! That Sonia is hot and I saw Kenny drooling over Sarah this morning.”

“I’m not exactly chopped liver, Mister,” she husked.

“No, you’re gorgeous. Joe is a very lucky guy.”

“Well right now, you’re the lucky one. Did Paige ever give you her ass?

“No…”

“Ken look at me. Tonight I’m yours. There is no Paige. There’s only my mouth, pussy, tits and yes, my remarkable ass. They are yours Ken. Tonight, I’ll be anything you want: Wife, lover, whore or slut. Do you like my ass, Ken? Joe loves to take it and I love it when he does. Before Mark, I wouldn’t have dreamed of letting him. Now I give my ass to Joe at least twice a week.” She said before whispering, “sometimes more when he wants to fuck it.”

Ken launched himself at her and she started to giggle before his mouth met hers and she put his hands on her perfect ass. After briefly lubing his cock in her pussy, he entered her tight ass, doggie style, as she moaned at his entry. “Oh yeah! Ken baby! Fuck my ass! Mark turned me into an anal slut, Oh yeah! Harder, baby Uhhhh…” she began to grunt and sweat as Ken plowed in and out of her most unnatural love hole and she continued to moan as if he was fucking her pussy.

“Uhhhh, so good!” moaned Ken.

Linda was hot.Ever since that first time Mark had fucked her ass, while Joe pounded her pussy, her body had equated the pleasure of vaginal sex to anal sex. Now, to Linda, while fucking, there was very little between the two from a pleasure standpoint (she no longer needed to finger her pussy for stimulation). Still, anal sex was quite taboo and seemed much dirtier, so it became a huge turn on. “It’s a good thing that I still like to make sweet love too, or my pussy might never get used,” she had always told Joe. Linda had already climaxed once and was building toward another, as she felt Ken begin to hammer her ass remorselessly. “Uhhh!” she grunted, as her boiling pussy began to leak on the bed below them. As her pussy spasmed into yet another climax, Ken fired his seed deep into her bowels, causing her anus to twitch around his deeply buried engorged member. She then shook as it seemed that her entire lower body was having a seizure.

When it was over, Linda collapsed under Ken’s weight and she rolled out from under him to face him and pulled him in for a deep kiss, as she felt him wrap around and kneed the cheeks of her leaking ass, gently, as she moaned into his mouth.

When she broke this kiss, he looked into her eyes. “Thank you, Linda. That was incredible. Joe really is a lucky man.”

“So is Mark. He gets my ass whenever Joe isn’t using it.”

“Will I get another chance?”

“I’m sure at some point you will. Hopefully, by then, you may be much too busy with Paige.”

“I’m not sure if we still love each other.”

“C’mon Ken, we both know that’s not true. I hear she’s a great fuck.”

“How do you know?”

“Mark told me.”

Ken wanted to be angry and tried, but he just couldn’t. Still, shock that Linda would be so callous registered in his eyes.

“Oh, Ken! Don’t be surprised. Why do you think I’m here?”

“To make me feel better?”

“Partly. You may not realize this but Mark sent me to you to bring you into the ‘family’. Yesterday before he left, he claimed Paige.

“But she’s my wife,” he asked with more confusion than anger.

“Only on paper. At least for now. Her heart belongs to Mark now.”

“But why?” asked Ken.

“Because between getting raped and her thinking you wanted to divorce her, she would have taken her life.”

“No!” cried Ken.

“Don’t worry. She’s happy now.”

“How does she feel about me?”

“She deeply cares for you.”

“Does she love me?”

Linda paused knowing that he wouldn’t like the answer. “At the moment, probably like a very close friend.”

“But not like a lover?”

“I doubt it. At least not at the moment. I’m sorry.”

A tear ran down Ken’s cheek. Both Mark and Phil had warned him not to be rash about Paige, but he did tell her he was contemplating divorce. In retrospect, he knew he should have kept that to himself, as it probably devastated her in her previous condition. Still, something Linda had said gave him hope. “There is still a chance for us though, right? You and Joe are still happy and in love.”

“Yes we are. I even love him more than I love Mark, though it is pretty close. The good news for you is that you have just joined ‘the family’.”

“You keep on talking about ‘the family’…”

“Practically everyone in this house is connected to Mark in one way or another. Some of us are his wives. Some of us are his brothers, sisters, parents and grandparents, but we are all connected to him and our lives are full of joy and purpose.”

“You sound like a cult.”

“We are a lot more intense than any cult and we do not actively recruit new members. Most importantly, we all have our freewill, but we have become so unselfish that we won’t exercise it in a way that will intentionally hurt others. We are a Utopian family.”

“And I’m in it now?”

“Mostly, but not completely. You will completely join when Mark returns.”

“What about Paige?”

“She’s completely in. She is one of Mark’s wives like me. He spent hours making her feel loved and improving her self esteem.”

“Does that mean…”

“That means you’ll have a choice to make.”

Ken thought about his conversation with Mark. Mark had asked him if he could have the perfect marriage with Paige, would he choose that over divorcing her. He had said yes at the time, not believing it was possible. Now for the first time, he understood that it not only was possible, but would be a certainty, if he wanted it. He also felt that in his pain, he had acted quite selfishly. He thought back to their relationship before the kids. They had actually been really close friends in addition to being passionate lovers within their marriage. While there were still good times after the kids, the marriage had lacked passion over recent years. He still cared for Paige, as he always had.He could fix it. Yes, he and Paige would no longer be exclusive, but in reality they would be devoted to each other like Joe and Linda and their marriage would flourish again.

“I think I know what that answer is, Linda. Now I have to see Paige. I have some fences to mend with my old and dear friend.”

* * *

“Ken?”

“Yes, sweetheart.”

“I thought you were still…”

“I’m not upset anymore. I know you have been through so much. I also know that I was responsible for a lot that you went through.”

“I should have talked to you first before seeing that man,” she smiled sadly.

“That’s not important right now. I know… I just wanted…. I wanted to say I’m sorry,” cried Ken, as he put his head on her shoulder.

“It’s OK, honey. I guess we both have not been all that great in our marriage lately.”

“I know and I want that to change.”

“Darling, if you want it to, it will.”

“I do want it.”

“Things are going to be different.”

“I know… very different,”

“Not necessarily very different. You know I’m in love with Mark now?”

“Yes,” he said sadly.

“I still love you too. You’re my husband and I’ll be your wife as long as you want me to be.”

“But passion?”

“Baby, we haven’t had much passion together in a while,” she laughed.

“I know,” admitted Ken.

“Do you still find me attractive?”

“I’ve always found you attractive and I still do.”

“Then I think we’ll be just fine,” she smiled.

“But what about how you feel about me?”

“To be honest sweetheart, I love you very much, but I’m not really thinking about you too romantically at the moment”

“I know. Right now, I can live with that. Just understand that I love you! You’ve been through so much, so I’ll get you anything you need to get over what happened to you.”

Tears began to fall down Paige’s cheek. She had been healed by Mark in virtually every way. She no longer felt guilt for her actions, yet took ownership of her blame. She still deeply cared for her husband, though she was in love with Mark. She was happier than she had been in a long time. She then asked herself, why was she crying? The answer was easy. She was still in love with her husband and she also knew that he loved her too.

Paige pulled Ken into a deep embrace and kissed him passionately. When a happy but confused Ken broke the kiss, he had a goofy grin on his face. “I thought you didn’t think of me that way?”

“No, I said I didn’t think of you romantically at the moment. After what you just said, I find you very attractive now.” She smiled.

“But Mark…”

“Mark told me that I might feel attracted to you, after he took me. At the time, I didn’t believe him, but now I realize that just because I love him doesn’t mean I can’t love you too. He also said that when he came back, if we both wanted it, he would make sure that we would have a happy marriage together.”

“But Linda said…”

“Linda and Joe came from a different place than we did. While they’re quite happy now, when Mark took her, they did not have the same relationship that you and I had. Even though she loved Joe, she was no longer attracted to him and didn’t respect him. While our passion has dimmed lately, I always loved you and thought of you as my best friend. I always respected you and I know that you feel that way about me.”

“But I was thinking of divorcing you.”

“We both know that was a knee-jerk reaction to what happened between me and Mark and it was understandable. But you just told me that you wanted to help me even when you thought that I might not be in love with you anymore. That tells me how much you love me. You can’t possibly believe you would have gone through with it.”

“You’re right. I only wish I never even thought about it.”

“Well, you’re forgiven as long as I am,” she smiled.

“You know you are,” he smiled back. “So what do you want to do now?

“Well, I know what I want to do, if you do.”

Ken took his wife in his arms and kissed her. As they proceeded to remove each other’s clothes, Ken was happier than he had been in a long time. His friend Phil was right about Mark. He sensed that the boy would be a big part of his family’s life for some time to come.

* * *

It was the fourth quarter and the Orange Bowl was packed with throngs of fans, watching a tightly contested game. Boston College was moving the ball, but trailing 21-17 to USC, with only forty-three seconds left. Rich had a reasonable game. He managed to throw two touchdown passes, but one of his passes was tipped and intercepted and returned for a Touchdown. So far, the current drive which started on their twenty two yard line had seen the ball advanced to the USC thirty-nine yard line. USC had been in a dime prevent defense, but realized that they were giving up too many yards, as Rich torched them for three straight intermediate gains.

Now the clock was ticking as Rich and his teammates got to the line and into the spread formation. Rich took the snap and fired a quick slant that his receiver turned into a fifteen yard gain, with a nifty run-after-the-catch. The ball now rested at the 24 yard line with no timeouts remaining. By the time the Eagles got to the line for Rich to clock the ball, there were only 29 seconds left.

The play, that came in from the bench, kind of shocked Rich. It called for a “delayed draw”. There was still plenty of time to spike the ball on third down to stop it, but if they were not successful in at least picking up first down yardage, it would give them only one play for them to take a shot at the end zone, because it would be unlikely that there would be enough time left to get a first down and then run another play to score. ‘Calling a running play here is a risk, but it’s a gutsy call,” thought Rich. His coach was gambling that there would be a big hole up the middle for the Halfback to run through, as the opponents would be looking for a pass play so they would be in a pass defense.

As they lined up at the line of scrimmage, Rich saw a linebacker and a safety begin to creep up. “Shit! They’re blitzing up the middle! By the time his halfback would hit the hole, he would get stuffed for no gain. Rich quickly called an audible. When the ball was snapped Rich held the coverage down field and at the last second, he pitched the ball outside right, to his halfback. Rich got hit pretty hard, and was driven to the ground.

Willow Meyer thought she was having a case of déjà vu. She didn’t notice the Halfback taking the outside pitch or the great lead block he got from his pulling Guard, followed by the “pancake block” the Right Tackle hit the Outside Linebacker with. Willow also failed to see the great seal block the Tight End made on the Free Safety or the great downfield block made by the Wide Receiver. She didn’t even see the Halfback spike the ball in the end zone and get mobbed by his teammates. She was too busy looking at the crumpled form of her fiancée, lying on the turf. For one horrific moment, she could not breathe. Then she exhaled, when she saw Rich get to his feet and run downfield to congratulate his teammates. Everybody was screaming, but Willow Meyer was the last BC fan to start.

* * *

After the game, everyone was hanging out at the Winthrop’s suite. Rich was exhausted, but felt he needed to make to an appearance. After about a half-an-hour later, they left to go back to Willow’s room. “You’re much prettier than my roommate,” he grinned.

“After that last play, I was worried that I wouldn’t have been able to say that about you,” she said, in her typical deadpan.

“I’m fine, honey. The hit looked far worse than it was.”

“Good thing you are going to the pros next year. No NFL coach is going to let you call a dangerous audible like that,” she snapped.

“Yeah, you’re probably right.”

“You promise me that you’ll be a good, little, pretty boy QB and stay in the pocket and make your throws.”

“Well that would be my goal, though I’ll never be a pretty boy.”

“That’s for me to judge,” she said, as she stopped him and pulled him down for a kiss. After she broke the kiss, she added. “You look quite pretty to me.”

Rich laughed. “You should stick to being the pretty one. You do a much better job of it than I do.”

“I won’t argue there,” she laughed.

As they were about to turn the corner to get to their room, they saw nine people milling around their door. Rich quickly pulled Willow back around the corner. “Damn it!” he whispered.

“Agents?”

“And or reporters.”

“No doubt wanting an answer on whether you’re going pro.”

“Which they’re not getting until I get back to BC.”

“So what are we going to do?” she asked.

Then a female voice whispered behind them. “I see you two are having a bit of a problem.”

When they turned around, they saw a lovely statuesque redhead. “Hi. What can I do to help?”

“Could you walk over there and distract those men into following you?”

“No sugar. Those men look like they are intent on waiting for whoever the occupant of that room is,” she whispered in a lovely southern accent.

“Unfortunately that would be us,” whispered Rich.

“What are you two, movie stars?”

“No, just a couple of honest and hardworking Americans such as yourself,” said Willow, tinged with her trademark sarcasm which made the woman laugh.

“Well, I don’t believe in invading people’s personal space and hate to see it with others. That just makes me sick, it does,” she grinned laying it on thick.

“We have to find a way to get into our room.” groaned Rich.

“I think I have an idea, handsome, but it’s gonna cost you.”

“What?” asked Willow

“Just two things. Ten seconds of your time and you have to promise me that you will keep something I give you,” she grinned at Rich.

“What do we have to lose?” asked Rich of Willow.

Willow did not reply, but she felt that this predatory female was a little too close to her man, so anything to get her away from him was OK with her. “OK,” said Willow.

You two hide in that alcove over there.

* * *

The woman walked over to the elevator and pressed the button to hail it. As she saw it approaching her floor, she said in a very loud voice. “OK, thank you for considering us, Mr. Kiley. I’ll see you tomorrow night!”

From their hiding place behind the ice machine, Rich and Willow saw a heard of people pass the alcove running for the elevators.

“You just missed him boys. He went down to the lobby.”

“Soon the elevator was paged and when it arrived, the men all piled into it. The woman then walked back to the alcove. “The coast is clear, darlings.”

“Thank you!” exclaimed Rich, as she proceeded to follow them as they headed for their room.

“Not so fast. Time to pay the piper,” she grinned as she handed a small piece of cardboard to Willow. “All I ask is that you keep us in mind, Also, remember you two promised to hold on to that.”

Willow was frustrated. They had been tricked. “Richard, darling. Go inside. I just need to thank this young woman properly,” her eyes barely concealing the malice she felt.

When Rich closed the door, Willow stared icily at her apparent rival. “Nice little trick, but if you think that I’m going to let you get anywhere near my man…”

“Willow, honey… you don’t mind if me calling you Willow do you?” she asked, not waiting for a reply. “You have absolutely nothing to worry about, darlin’, but do you want to know something?” she asked before leaning into her ear. “But you know he just might,” she whispered seductively, before leaving with a grin.

Willlow looked at the card, still in her daze. The top of it read:

Stephanie Mercer
R&Z Management Company
Atlanta