The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 4

The Grand Design

Chapter 5

The Lie

Over the next couple of days, things had returned to normal. All of the students were returning to school in a week, so they spent some time enjoying their last few days of freedom. Rich had officially signed with R&Z Management. At the signing, his new agent had her world rocked.

Stephanie had just hugged Rich and then lingered a little longer in a hug with Willow than Willow would have wanted, causing the girl to blush. Then it became Stephanie’s turn to blush. “Stephanie, I’d like you to meet two of my best friends. This is Mark Samuels and his fiancée, Trish Winthrop,” introduced her client.

Stephanie was about to shake Mark’s hand when she saw the girl next to him. She was breathtakingly beautiful. “Nice to meet you, Ms. Mercer,” said Mark.

“Please call me Stephanie,” she murmured, while looking past the young man to his companion.

“Hi Stephanie, we’ve heard a lot of good things about you,” said Trish in a friendly, easy manner.

“God, you’re beautiful,” said Stephanie, revealing her private thoughts out loud, causing everyone to laugh. “Oh no! Did I say that?” panicked the agent.

Trish laughed and pulled the redhead into a hug. “That’s so sweet of you to say that. You’re pretty hot yourself.”

Stephanie saw Mark grinning. “Don’t worry Stephanie, Trish hears that all the time, sometimes even from me,” he laughed.

“Sometimes? You tell me that at least once an hour,” laughed the blond, as she broke the clinch with Stephanie and hugged her fiancée.

“You know you do, Mark,” laughed Willow.

“OK, they got me, but Stephanie, you can see why I feel the way about her that I do. She’s amazing.”

“No argument from me,” said the older woman, regaining her composure. She then turned to Rich. “Honey, we need to talk about strategy. I usually advise someone like you to avoid going to the Combine.”

“And have him workout for teams privately?” asked Mark.

“Exactly,” she said.

“Stephanie, Mark is kind of like my ‘sounding board’. His instincts are usually right about things and he knows a lot about sports,” said Rich.

“Looking at his fiancée, he must know a lot about keeping a woman happy too,” she thought. “Well Mark, you’re not the first amateur advisor I’ve worked with. Most of them didn’t know what they were talking about, but a few were actually quite helpful.”

“Well, I certainly don’t purport to know as much as you do, I just know enough to be a little bit dangerous. Don’t worry. As long as I think you have Rich’s best interests at heart, I’ll keep out of your hair,” said Mark, with a confident look, that made the normally cucumber cool Stephanie buckle at her knees.

“Damn, he’s intense,” she thought. “Look Mark. I only wanted one client out of this latest crop of draftees. Your friend was the one. I believe in him and will do everything in my power to steer him in the right direction. If, for some reason, you think that I’m not doing so, I welcome you to tell me. I’m not beyond listening to an outside opinion. I may be the best damn agent, but I’m not mistake proof.”

“None of us are,” stated Mark, as his face broke into a smile.

“How can I compete with that,” thought Stephanie, as Mark’s smile seemed to send a shiver through her body. “Am I beginning to find a man attractive? No. It must be the woman on his arm.” Stephanie then looked at Rich. “We’ll talk more after I sound out a few team’s scouting departments. Is this acceptable to you, Rich?”

“Yeah. Thanks Steph,” said Rich. “Also, I appreciate you humoring me about Mark. You’d be surprised how right he is about things. To be honest, he’s a big reason you’re my agent.” he whispered to her.

* * *

“So, who’s hungry?” asked the newly Marie Simmons Samuels.

“I am,” said her female mate, Michelle.

“Me too, for both of you!” laughed Bill Samuels, as he jumped on the bed of the “Honeymoon Suite” at the Poi Luxury Hotel in Honolulu.

Life had been a honeymoon for Bill, Marie and Michelle since the Jiliad had entered their lives. Now they were enjoying their real honeymoon. They only had a few days left in Hawaii, but they were looking forward to returning to the Farm.

“Can’t you think of anything but sex,” laughed Michelle.

“Nothing anywhere near as fun,” he replied, silencing her giggle with a kiss.

* * *

“Is this really true?”

“My sources at the company said that he was flagged for a positive test.”

“But again, is it really true?”

“It is true that a sample that was attributed to him tested positive for anabolic steroids.”

“Then can I say that he tested positive?”

“That’s up to you. I stand by my statement.”

“I’m confused about something.”

“What?”

“Aren’t you tight with some people at R&Z?”

“I know a few people there.”

“Isn’t he one of their clients?”

“So?”

“Don’t you think that by doing this, it will hurt your friends?”

“I know something that I’m sure NFL teams would want to know about and I think I owe a bigger responsibility to the truth and the public at large.”

“And what exactly is the truth?”

“A sample attributed to Rich Kiley when he was a freshman in high school, tested positive for anabolic steroids.”

* * *

“So are you and Willow going to give us the tour of Quincy Market we asked for,” enquired Mrs. Kiley.

“Absolutely Mom. We’re ready to go. Mark and Trish and Wendy and Jeff want to join us. Mark’s SUV can seat eight.”

“As Rich is becoming fairly notorious, you know it’s going to be tricky. So we figure that the bigger group we go with, the less it will draw attention to him,” said Willow.

“Hey guys, I just got off the phone. I’ve arranged for us to take a “Duck Tour” said Mark.

“That’s great son. I was hoping we would be able to do that before we went home,” said Mr. Kiley.

“Your chariot awaits,” smiled Mark, as he put his arm around his fiancée’s waist.

* * *

“Hello, Ms. Mercer, This is Pete Compton from ESPN.”

“Hello Pete. Please call ne Stephanie. What can I do for you?”

“I was hoping that you could comment on a story we are working on involving one of your clients.”

“Which client?”

“Rich Kiley.”

“I’m always pleased to discuss Rich. What do you want to know?”

“We have a source that says that your client tested positive for anabolic steroids.”

“That’s a ridiculous charge!” spat Stephanie. “Who told you that?”

“I’m sorry. I’m not at liberty to disclose my source.”

“Are you honestly telling me that you have a credible source who is telling you this?”

“Yes. In fact…”

“What?”

“Nothing. Do you have anything to add?”

“Yes. When I’m done finding out who’s spreading lies about my client, I will look forward to slapping slander charges against them. Good day, sir,” she stated tersely as she hung up.

Stephanie was both angry and worried. She had done her due diligence when she did her research on Rich. He had never had a positive test according to the State of Nebraska or the NCAA. More importantly, her client seemed to be a “dream come true” from an image standpoint. Even if this lie became exposed for what it was, the damage would be done. His image would be sullied, which made her feel sick to her stomach.

Then an idea popped into her head.. Pete Compton had stated that that his source was credible, but then was about to add something to further qualify his statement. Then it hit her. This had the stink of that worm Todd Henrikson all over it! He was responsible for this. He was too smart to leak the story, himself but he probably had one of his slime ball buddy’s from another agency do it. He then probably promised the slime ball a job once he took over the agency. She needed to warn Rich before he saw it on ESPN.

* * *

“So, are you guys ready for lunch?” asked Mark.

“Absolutely! This has been fun, but I’m not really used to all this traipsing around,” smiled Shirley Kiley.

Then everybody heard Rich’s cell phone ring, with the Beatles rendition of “Money (That’s What I Want)”.

“That’s gotta be Stephanie,”

Trish laughed. “’Money’ for your agent? C’mon Rich, isn’t that a little too on the nose?”

Rich looked sheepishly, before answering. “How’s my favorite agent today?”

“I was great until about five minutes ago. Pete Compton at ESPN has a source that says you had a positive test for anabolic steroids in high school.”

“That’s ridiculous! I never did steroids”

“That’s not what he said.”

“Oh shit! Stephanie, I think I know what’s going on. I’ll put you on with my Dad. He dealt with the situation.”

“The testing error?” asked Fred.

“Yeah,” murmured his son, as he handed the phone to his father.

* * *

“You know, I never want to leave this place,” moaned Marie, running her hands though Michelle’s hair as the moaning redhead licked Marie’s pussy, while Bill was driving his cock into Michelle’s ass.

“Me either! Shit Michelle. Your ass is amazing,” he grunted.

Michelle had introduced Bill to the joys of anal sex the first night they were there. When she had tried a month earlier, he had been reticent, but the excitement of the honeymoon and a few Tequila Sunrises changed his mind. Marie was torn whether she would let her husband take her rear passage, as she deeply loved him and she wanted to please him. Still, one of her ex’s got her drunk a number of times and did it to her. She always seemed incredibly sore in the morning. Ellen had loved anal, so she convinced Jill to move her to Michelle’s body so she could enjoy the experience.

Michelle was feeling all kinds of sensations, as her rear cavity was plundered as she lapped the sweet musky flavor between Marie’s legs. She was in a relationship with two people, as she was head-over-heels in love with them both. She had her bisexual yin and yang met. Due to Jill, she was inhumanly close to Bill and Marie, so her emotional needs were met too.

As her world exploded into a hot white light, she felt Bill holding her hip, as he fired deep into her bowels. She felt Marie’s hands tighten on her head, as she dissolved into nothingness.

* * *

“That is incredible Fred. It also explains why there was no in depth record of the incident with the state. The problem is that people will make assumptions. We need to get out front of this story.”

“Should he do another press conference?”

“No. We don’t want to dignify the kind of questions he’ll be asked. We do need to issue a statement, so I’ll come up with something. I may also suggest a sit down with Pete Compton. He’s a good guy, so I hope he’ll take that into account if and when he does his piece””

* * *

Karl Stolz was one of the founding partners of R&Z Management. He had just heard from his newest Senior Agent, Stephanie Mercer, that there were problems involving Rich Kiley. He had admonished her that she did not check as thoroughly as she should have concerning the boy. At this point he needed to make a choice for who would take the reins when he retired in a few months. He had really liked Stephanie. As they both were from Savannah, he had hired her as a favor. Her family was an old and respected one in town as she was related to an important celebrity. It turned out that she had exceeded all of his expectations, having made “Senior Agent” in only four years. He would love to have anointed her to be his successor, but she had a number of strikes against her with the board. His agency was quite respected in the field and they chose their clients carefully. This latest gaffe basically sealed her fate. Innocent or not, the Kiley kid’s name would become associated with steroids and since Kiley was associated with the company, it would suffer too. After thinking on it, he decided to terminate the arrangement with the kid.

* * *

The tone was quite somber when the shopping excursion returned to Concord. Rich and his dad were huddled in Chip Winthrop’s office, with Chip, Phil and Mark.

“I can’t believe this is happening,” groaned Rich. “I’ve always worked my tail off for this game and I never cheated.”

“I know, son. The lab made the error and it was it was resolved quietly with the State. The problem is that since it was handled so quietly, people will assume that there was some kind of cover up,” said Fred.

“But there have to be some kind of records?” observed Mark.

“People could always claim that they were forged,” stated Phil.

“Right son. I think our only hope would be if the lab could admit their mistake,” Chip added.

“And they are not likely to do so willingly, as part of the reason this was handled so quietly was to protect their reputation,” acknowledged Fred.

“Somehow, I think Stephanie has a plan,” said Rich.

“Why?” asked Mark.

“Because in the short time I’ve known her, I’ve noticed Stephanie always has a plan,” he laughed.

As if by magic, his cell phone rang and the sounds of the Beatles filled the office.

“Hey, we were just talking about you. I have my braintrust, minus my fiancée here.”

“Willow should be there. She’s clearly the brains of this operation.”

“I’m going to put you on speaker.”

“That might not be such a good idea,” she said.

“Why?”

“Because you’ll be pretty mad about what I have to say.”

“I’ll take my chances,” he said, pushing the button.

“I’ve been assigned the task of informing you that your contract with R&Z Management has been nullified based upon the morals clause.”

“You can’t be serious.”

“I’m afraid so.”

“But Rich didn’t do anything,” said his dad.

“I know. I believe he didn’t. The problem is the head partner isn’t concerned about innocence or guilt, just appearances,” stated Stephanie.

“So now what?” asked Rich.

“I guess you have to find a new agent,” said Mark.

“Right you are, Mark,” said Stephanie, her voice sounding a bit too chipper to Mark. “Funny you should say it like that.”

“Why?” asked Rich.

“Because I’d like to offer up my services.”

“What?!” asked Phil and Chip in unison.

“I’m quitting R&Z.”

“If you’re doing this for me, please don’t.” stated Rich.

“I’d be lying to say that you didn’t weigh into the equation, not to mention your fiancée and some of your lovely friends, but I have other reasons too. Look, I know you thought you were signing with R&Z, not a twenty-eight year old, unemployed lesbian…”

“No, Stephanie, I didn’t sign with R&Z. As far as I’m concerned, I signed with you,” said Rich.

Stephanie felt a tear come to her eyes. She was a tough lady, who never cried, but she was touched to her core. She had a strong hunch that Rich was going to be a special client; the kind that could take her to the top of her field. Little did she know he was such a sweet guy too. “Thank you Rich, I appreciate the confidence you have in me. I only hope that a couple of other clients feel the same way. In the meantime, your situation has my complete attention.”

“I’d like to suggest something,” stated Mark

“What do you have in mind, Mark?” asked Stephanie’s voice.

“Do you trust Pete Compton?”

“I’ve always considered him to be one of the good guys in Bristol. He’s always been fair to me with my clients in the past,” she added.

“Why don’t you offer him an exclusive interview with Rich? He’s plans to run the piece anyway, right? This way, Rich can set the record straight before his piece is done. Then maybe Pete Compton will pull the plug voluntarily.”

“I was thinking of that as an option, but I’m glad you thought of it too. Nice going, Mark. You guys are only a couple of hours from ESPN, right?” she asked.

“Yeah, I can probably have him flown right to Hartford by helicopter even quicker,” said Chip.

“Easy, big guy, I still have to clear it with Pete and he probably won’t be able to set this up until tomorrow. I think he’ll go for it though. I will have to fly into Windsor Locks tonight.”

“We still have a couple of days before Willow and I are due back at BC,” said Rich.

“Good, that should give me enough time to set something up. When I get to Boston, I’ll be staying at the Downtown Sheraton.”

“Nonsense. Stay with us,” said Chip. “I’ll have someone meet you at Logan and bring you here.”

“Oh Mr. Winthrop, I don’t want to put you out.”

“It’s no trouble. We have plenty of room and this will give you more time to strategize with Rich and Fred. Just call us when you know when you’ll arrive,” said Chip.

“Thank you, Mr. Winthrop. Mark?”

“Yes, Ms. Mercer?”

“Please call me Stephanie. Is your beautiful fiancée around?” she asked, as her voice unintentionally contained a husky tone.

“Yes. She’ll be really happy to know that you’re coming,” he said.

“I’ll make the call, and set up the interview,” said Stephanie.

After the call. Fred turned to Mark, “If I were you, I’d lock that lovely girl of yours away while that predator is here.”

“I’d love to lock Trish away, but not for that reason.”

“Ahem… TMI!” shouted Trish’s dad.

Everyone laughed.

* * *

Pete Compton was working on his piece. He would have loved to have his source on the air, but could see why he wouldn’t want to be. He was waiting for a call from the State of Nebraska’s Scholastic Athletic Department to check on the story. His initial contact had disputed his sources claim. Still, his source was quite reliable Perhaps there was some kind of cover up at the state level.

The more he thought about it, the more he was surprised that R&Z hadn’t done their homework on Kiley. They had a squeaky clean reputation, as they would only handle athletes they deemed to be “morally acceptable”. Their theory was that good clients made the best clients. No matter how talented, a player with bad character has a risk that his behavior would limit his or her earning potential. Despite losing a lot of top notch talent, their reputation helped athletes gain the maximum amount. As teams became more image conscious, they knew that if it was an R&Z client, they had a wholesome player they could market. His thoughts were interrupted by a call. “Pete Compton.”

“Pete this is Stephanie Mercer.”

“I was expecting to hear from you.”

“I’m sure you were,” she said. “First off, I wanted to apologize for my outburst. It was most unladylike. I’ve been brought up to believe that people should always be civil to their fellow man.” she said in a husky voice.

“That’s OK. I know you were just defending your client.”

“Speaking of the angel, because that’s what he is, how would you like an exclusive interview with Rich?”

“I’d love one. I’m assuming you want me to bury the piece.”

“No, I’ll leave that up to you. I think once you understand the circumstances, you won’t want to put your reputation on the line.”

“I don’t know, Ms Mercer…”

“Stephanie,” she husked.

“Stephanie. My source is quite reliable.”

“What exactly did he say?”

“That Rich’s high school sample freshman year tested positive for anabolic steroids. I’m checking with the state of Nebraska right now.”

“You won’t find anything.”

“I know, I sense that there could be a cover up. I’m not sure I can accept your offer in good conscience. This story has “Emmy” written all over it. Besides your guy is pretty big,” he laughed to lighten the mood.

“Don’t worry about Rich, sugar. He’s a lamb, just like you,” she husked, her voice dripping with sex.

“No fair. You’re trying to melt my brain with your charm and it’s starting to work.”

“Good. Now let’s take sex out of the equation. I want you to read that quote to me exactly as your source told you.”

“A sample attributed to Rich Kiley when he was a freshman in high school, tested positive for anabolic steroids.’”

“Oh, sugar, you’re being played,” she paused. “Let me guess, somebody in the biz came up to you and told you this. Your source was a person with ties to agents at R&Z, but is not employed by them.”

Pete’s silence belied the truth.

“Just think of the wording of that quote, honey lamb,” she continued to husk.

“It is pretty specific,” he admitted.

“My client is willing to answer that charge tomorrow in Bristol.”

“OK. I’m willing to hear his side. I am curious about something?”

“What?”

“I have it on good authority that R&Z tore up your client’s contract.”

“It’s true.”

“Then why are you working so hard for him.”

“Because he’s still MY client.”

“Even though he was fired from R&Z?”

“Yes,”

“Why?”

“Because I believe in him and because today, I fired R&Z.”

“Excuse my French, but Shit!”

* * *

“She’s coming? Oh goodie!” laughed Trish. “Can we keep her, Mark?”

“Come on, babe…”

“You’re so dense. I’m just kidding,” laughed the blond.

“You know…” he started with a smile.

“Oh, don’t tell me you are back to your old girl collecting ways,” she shook her head reprovingly.

“I don’t know Trish, I think she’s kind of lonely. Rich told me that she admitted to him that she doesn’t have any close friends and that she’s somewhat estranged from her family…”

“Mark Samuels!” she said sternly.

“It was just a thought,” he meekly replied.

Trish sighed. Their little group was growing at a ridiculous rate. Yes, Stephanie was a knockout. Ever since the Jiliad had changed her sexual preference to appreciate female beauty, she desired sex with women Still, she felt no real sexual desire for Stephanie, as she only desired women in the family. Despite this, she could easily see herself running her hands through the southern belle’s red hair, as Stephanie ate her to climax. “I know Marky. I can tell you want her for her professional credentials.”

“Yeah. I also want her for her body too,” he laughed and she joined in.

Mark continued. “Seriously, Babe. We wouldn’t need to add her to our bed, just to add her to our business. The thing is, I can tell she’s really hot for you. Just wait until she meets Amber, Alexis, Sarah, Monique, Elsie…”

“Not so much for you though,” she laughed. “But you are the cost of admission to this paradise.”

“Well I’m down to my last potion and I have Kelly, Fern and Josie working on identifying the ingredients.”

“You could always just claim her the old fashion way,” Trish laughed, as she rubbed her belly.

“I could. I doubt that it would take anyway. Elsie is five years older and she’s starting to have a tough enough pregnancy at her age.”

“Yeah, it appears the younger you are, the harder it is for anything to happen beyond conception,” agreed Trish.

“So we’re agreed?”

“We’ll give her an opportunity. I’m sure she’ll go for it.”

Mark then gave Trish a hungry look. “How about a nooner?”

“You certainly know how to romance a girl, Babe” she laughed. “Besides, it’s almost four O’clock.”

“Well then we’ll call it an ‘afternooner,” laughed Mark.

“Sorry.”

“You don’t want to…”

“Of course I do. I just made a promise to a friend,” she said before adding, “Just wait here and take off your clothes.”

“Will it be worth the wait?”

“I guarantee it,” she laughed as she walked out of their oversized sleeping chamber.

* * *

“Hi there, Mark. Trish told me that you were a little lonely,” smiled Amy, as she walked through the door.

Mark looked at one of his best friends turned lover. She was heartbreakingly beautiful, as her eyes shone with a happiness that he knew was reserved for him and the rest of the family. “You’re so lovely,” he marveled.

“Trish promised to tell me the next time you wanted to get some attention, I hope you’re not mad or disappointed.”

“How could I be? You know I’ve always loved you, Amy.”

“I know. I loved feel the same. I just didn’t understand how or how much. Anyway, Trish loves everybody, but she feels a special connection to me and Monique, as we were your ‘original girls’. I told her that I kind of missed the time we used to spend alone together, you know, just talking before…” she said as her voice died off.

“I know. I feel the same way. I think I connected with you in a way that was completely unique. I was always so worried about you. I never thought you could find happiness. The one thing that I’m really glad about what happened back in October is that I love seeing you smile and laugh.”

Amy walked over to the part of the floor bed that Mark was lying in and settled into his arms. “I lost so much bitterness then. I feel like I’ve become the person I was always supposed to be.”

I always thought you were beautiful, but when I saw your first smile, after the Jiliad. I thought you were sheer perfection,” he said, beaming into her lovely dark eyes.

Amy broke the tender moment in true Amy fashion. “So you wanna to fuck, or what?” she laughed, causing Mark to laugh.

“I do, but I want you to strip for me, like at my Dad’s bachelor party.”

“This time, I’m taking everything off,” she grinned, as she stood up and pulled her sweatshirt over her head, revealing her pert B cup breasts.

As her garment hit the floor, Mark felt his member rise to the occasion, as he could see her nipples harden at the cool air and her growing arousal. He then saw Amy unzip and peel down her tight jeans, before stepping out of them. Amy was wearing a sheer, hot pink thong. By the time it came into view, Mark could smell her arousal flooding the room. Amy sauntered her virtually naked form back to where Mark was lying. When she was above him she began to undulate her hips over his face. His nostrils were assaulted by the sweet tangy smell of her pussy, she abruptly pivoted, facing away from him and lowered her shimmying hips, eventually straddling his face. As his face disappeared from view. Mark dove into the task at hand.

“Oh! That feels so good Mark! Eat me!” she cried. She lowered her mouth toward his member and soon they were sixty-nining, as she moaned her horniness around his member.

After a moment, Amy couldn’t take it and pulled off and quickly turned to face him “Oh, honey I need to feel you inside me,” she said as she pushed her thong to the side, lowered herself over his cock and carefully filled herself. When she bottomed out they both hissed in pleasure. Then Amy began to ride him. She started off slowly, but soon Mark felt her pick up her pace. Her light, lithe body became a blur, as little Amy drove herself into a frenzy. Soon she was screaming as her climax approached.

Mark drove his hips up to meet her downward thrust, when he felt her cum, he sensed that she was losing her balance, so he held her waist firmly, locking her writing form against his own. Amy lowered her head to meet his and they frenched deeply. Moments later, he was uploading his seed into her womb.

As they lay there Mark rolled he and Amy onto their sides. They continued to kiss each other while two sets of hands ran over their combined flesh. After a few minutes, Amy broke the kiss. “So, do you want to talk like we used to?”

“Sure, what about?” he asked, with a smile.

“Trish, of course,” she laughed, remembering their “Trish rehab” sessions over coffee in the snack bar. “She’s such a bitch!” she laughed.

“An amazing bitch though, right?”

“That she is lover. That she is,” sighed Amy.