The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 4

The Grand Design

Chapter 16

Secrets, Deep and Dark

Trish was half listening to the treasurer report, half paying attention to what Aggie Cotton was trying to do to her mind. She was woken from her reverie by her roommate’s whisper.

“Trish? Are you OK?” asked Amy.

“Yeah, Aim… it felt really weird at first, but I’m OK now.”

“Just let me know if you need me to stand up and block her view.”

“No, I’m OK.,”

“Where’s Mark?” asked Amy.

Right on cue, Mark sat down next to Trish on the other side. “Right here Amy.” He then turned to Trish. “You OK, Babe?”

“Yeah. Sarah warned me how it would feel, but she said I had nothing to worry about.”

Mark glared at Aggie.

* * *

Agnes Cotton had held Trish Winthrop in her gaze for about five minutes when she saw her fiancé sit down next to her. The surprise of his appearance caused her to break her contact with the winsome co-ed. Aggie felt his malevolent gaze upon her. She took a moment to look around the room and she noticed that a number of others had entered the room; including four other males. She was jostled from her thoughts by a sharp whisper from Eva Crandall, the chapter Treasurer, who had apparently finished her report. “Aggie!”

“Oh, thanks Eva. “ She paused to look out at some of the newcomers. “I notice that we have some others who have just joined us. We welcome all Sanders students in good-standing, so long as their intentions are pure about supporting our sisterhood,” she said glaring at Mark on those words. Mark glared back and she felt a pang of fear, which she fought back with a shiver. “Next on the agenda are our committees, so, we will hear from our chapter Vice-President, Monica Edwards with our Committee Report.”

Aggie looked at Monica, who averted her eyes from the woman who now controlled her. She started giving her report in almost a monotone. “Our Outreach Committee reported a successful fundraiser, with T-Shirt sales…”

Aggie tuned out her new slave to start making preparations for another. She doubted that she held Trish’s gaze long enough to completely possess her, as she had with Monica and Luella prior to the meeting, but hopefully she had made enough inroads into Trish’s psyche to get her to leave with Aggie after the meeting. The appearance of her fiancée greatly complicated things, however. Still, she had to continue with her plan. She caught Amy Huang in her gaze.

* * *

In Fairly, Nebraska, Ellen Simmons lay in quiet contemplation in her shared body and consciousness with her stepdaughter, Marie. She had known her lover and Mistress, Jill, was keeping a secret from Marie, Michelle and their Master, Bill. She herself had figured out what that secret was. It just took one look at a photograph that hung from a frame on the wall, to do that. The subjects of the picture were three people: A man, a small boy and a woman. Both Ellen and The Jiliad had known all three people, but not within the context of the familial unit they appeared to be. They had met each individual separately and had not made the connection until they had seen the photograph. Now Ellen and Jill understood how their former Master had become so powerful. She had not been worried about his power; however, the secret that they knew could potentially hurt him, Marie and their current Master. They both knew separately that the three of them could never learn the truth.

* * *

Back at the Sappho Society meeting at Sanders, Amy was feeling the same strange feeling that her roommate had felt earlier. Like Trish, she made no effort to fight the gaze. Sarah had warned them that it made the experience more uncomfortable. It became easier just to let it happen. The one thing that Aggie could not realize was that anyone under Mark’s influence could not be easily possessed. As their minds were tossed to and fro, Mark’s love held them fast, like an anchor. The connection to him and the family could not be broken by the gaze alone. As Aggie could not directly access their minds, she had no way of knowing that.

After the Committee report had been given by a shell-shocked Monica and old business had been discussed, Aggie broke the gaze with Amy. “Well that covers ‘old business’. Any new business?”

Aggie waited and nobody responded. “Very well. Before I move to adjourn the meeting, I would like it added to the record that I am both heartened and delighted to see so many new faces and some old and friendly ones. Hopefully those of you here tonight can volunteer to be on some of our committees. Both Monica and I will be happy to discuss how you would like to contribute to our organization. Now do I hear a motion from the floor to adjourn?”

“I move we adjourn,” said Fern.

“Seconded,” said Eliza Pratt, a pretty sophomore brunette who was Luella’s roommate.

“All in favor?” asked Aggie.

A number of ‘ayes’ were heard.

Aggie banged her gavel, not bothering to ask for ‘nays’ or abstentions.

Mark saw Aggie whisper something in both Luella and Monica’s ear before Monica walked over to a table with a committee sign-up sheet. “If anybody is interested in signing up, please let me know.”

Mark saw Aggie walking up to him, Trish, Amy and Fern.

“Amy and Fern! Thank you so much for coming!” smiled Aggie.

“When you asked me to come, I realized, I should probably go,” said Amy in an out of character subdued voice.

“I feel the same way,” said Fern, in her usually chipper voice

“Amy, I see you brought your lovely roommate,” she smiled. “It’s so nice to see you again, Trish.”

“It’s been far too long, Aggie,” replied the blond in an equally subdued voice.

“You must be Mark. I believe we met earlier,” she said with a phony smile and the start of ‘the evil eye’.

“We did. I hope you are feeling better, I trust,” he smiled knowingly, not phased in the least by her look.

“Much better; especially knowing that so many new people are here tonight like your lovely fiancée,” she grinned evilly. “Speaking of which, I’m having a small reception back in my room tonight. Both Luella and Monica will be attending. We’re hoping to get Eliza and the three of you ladies to come too.”

“What about me?” asked Mark.

“It’s a ‘hen party’. You’d just be bored.”

“Well, I’m sure I wouldn’t be,” he smiled. “But sorry, none of us can make it.”

“Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I’m going,” said Amy, her words belying her lack of enthusiasm in her tone.

“Oh, C’mon Mark,” complained Trish. “Just because you’re not invited, doesn’t mean I can’t go.”

“I’m sorry, Babe. We all have a prior commitment.”

“Trish, you’re not going to let your sexist boyfriend tell you what to do, are you?” grinned Aggie, purposely insulting and minimizing the nature of Mark and Trish’s relationship.

“I’m sorry, Aggie. Mark is right and he’s not a sexist!” defended Fern.

Aggie attempted to capture Fern’s gaze. “You can’t make it, Dear?”

“None of us can. We have to drop by Nurse Taylor’s for a meeting as we are helping her organize the ‘blood drive’ on Monday. She delayed the meeting so we could attend this one, so we’re not going to blow her off!” replied Fern adamantly, as she purposely shut her eyes, blocking Aggie’s attempt.

“Pity about you, Fern, but the other two can speak for themselves.”

“Babe, we’re going to Nurse Taylor’s!” stated Mark firmly.

“OK, Mark,” said Trish, looking more relieved than upset.

“Well, I’m still going,” said Amy.

“No you’re not,” corrected Trish. “Mark and Fern are right. We should go to the other meeting. We promised.”

Aggie could see a confused look in Amy’s eyes. “Amy…” started Aggie.

“Sorry Aggie, we need to go,” said Mark, as he, Fern and Trish shepherded the petite, Asian lovely away, leaving Aggie in stunned silence.

As Aggie was about to walk over to introduce herself to Amber Lynn Portnoy, she was accosted by two older women. “Hi there,” grinned a lovely redhead who appeared to be in her mid to late twenties.

“Hi, my name is Lucinda Banfield and this is Stephanie Mercer. We’re Alumna sisters from Emory,” replied a sexy older woman.

While Aggie had been momentarily stymied, she looked closely at the older women and noticed how attractive they were. Then it hit her. She saw these two women as members of her Master’s harem. Even though she was tired, she fired up the evil eye and looked at Lucinda.

* * *

In the basement of the Student Center, Mark and his group decided to grab a quick snack at the snack bar before they left for Elsie’s. His cell rang.

“Hello Mark.”

“Hi Lucinda.”

“I thought you should know that young Aggie attempted to use ‘the evil eye’ on me. She thinks she succeeded.”

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. My mind is far too disciplined for it to work with me. If Rose Bedrosian, who is perhaps the best in the world, can’t affect me, then a newcomer, no matter how talented… Oh, and Mark, she IS talented… anyway even if she could, my binding to Marshall is too strong for her to enslave me.”

“Well, that’s a relief,” he let go a deep exhale when he realized she was OK.

“She’s actually working on Stephanie now.”

Mark grimaced. “I hate to put her through it,” said Mark.

“Don’t worry. She’ll be fine. Her ties to you are perhaps stronger than anyone except Trish.”

Mark thought about the process he used to bind Stephanie to him. It involved his ‘Love Magic’ trick that had included both him and Trish too. His thoughts returned to the powerful witch he was speaking to. “So, were you able to find anything out about Aggie?”

“Well, what I learned, aside from her talent, is that she is hopelessly ensorcelled by love magic… to the point where her sanity has been compromised. I checked her psyche and apparently she sees herself as a sex slave. She’s hopelessly in love with her master. That makes her potentially quite dangerous.”

“That’s what I was afraid of. I’m actually worried about several girls who are still here.”

“What are their names?”

“Eliza, Luella and Monica.”

“I’ll coordinate with your handsome young friend, Jason and your other friends who are still there,” she said brightly.

“I thought you were a Lesbian,” he laughed.

“Well, despite me being in love with Marshall, I guess I am. Still, that doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate masculine beauty.”

“Anyway, see if you can get them down to the snack bar while Aggie is otherwise occupied. Sarah told me that they want Amber next, so while she works on her that should give you plenty of time.”

“Mark, I need to ask you a question.”

“Sure.”

“Why don’t you just neuter Aggie and her boyfriend. You have the power to destroy their minds.”

Mark sighed. “As much as I can’t stand Ted and am angry at Aggie, I don’t hate them. Ted stumbled into a power that he couldn’t understand and he misused it with Aggie. From talking to Sarah, Fern believes that Ted is being manipulated by love magic into practically everything he had done. While he was looking to control Carmen, I don’t think he ever really wanted to hurt her. According to Marta, he really cared for her last term. Fern suspects that whoever taught him the power screwed him up with it. Now, his love and lust for Aggie and hers for him are driving their actions.”

“That makes sense,” she laughed. “Maybe, I’m underestimating this Fern of yours,” she grinned. “Still, that doesn’t explain why you don’t want to shut them down.”

“While I don’t hate them, there are two people coming to campus that I DO hate. Trish needs revenge and I’m going to help her get it!” exclaimed Mark.

* * *

Back upstairs, Jason, Josie, Jeff, Pete, Kelly, Paul, Alexis, Monique, Sarah and Lucinda were huddled talking.

“Eliza seems OK, but both Luella and Monica appear to be altered,” stated Lucinda.

“What can we do?” asked Kelly.

“We need to take Eliza into our confidence. Do any of you know her?” asked the older woman.

“I’ve been in a few classes with her. She and I are kind of friendly,” said Jeff.

“I hung out a bit with her freshman year, I think she may have had a crush on me,” said Josie.

“She’s involved with her roommate, Luella now, according to Fern,” said Kelly.

“The same Luella who is in trouble, right?” asked Lucinda.

“Yeah,” stated Jason.

“Well, why don’t we split up,” said Lucinda, looking at Jason. “You, Josie and Jeff talk to Eliza and explain that her roommate is in trouble. When Aggie is finished with Stephanie, she and I will find a way to get Monica downstairs to Mark. The rest of you should try to engage Luella and in conversation to get an idea of how much of Aggie’s sway she’s under. My guess is we may be able to do something to help.”

* * *

Back in the snack bar…

“So, are we going to the meeting at Elsie’s,” asked Amy, as she sat sipping her coffee.

“There is no meeting at Elsie’s,” stated Fern.

“You guys lied to us, Babe,” laughed Trish.

“We bent the truth. We’re still going to Elsie’s to meet and do some other things but not about the blood drive. We had to make Aggie think that you were both under her influence. Fern knew that when push came to shove, you’d both do what I told you to do over Aggie, but while it would make sense for Trish to listen to me if we had a prior engagement, we needed a reason for Amy to go along with what I was saying.”

“Aggie knows I have a crush on Trish,” said Amy.

“So, in Aggie’s mind, I have sway over Trish and she has sway over you. The meeting was just the excuse we needed to get you out of there. You saw how easily Aggie tried to make me seem like a sexist jerk in order to try manipulating Trish,” observed Mark.

“True. It almost worked,” laughed Trish.

“It didn’t!” pouted Mark.

“Of course not, Babe,” she smiled and kissed him.

“But it could have worked if it were any other couple involved,” said Fern. “The guy might have been able to get his girlfriend out of there, but there may have been a cost in terms of their relationship. Aggie could then later use those seeds of discontent she planted to her advantage in eventually ensnaring the girl.”

“That’s evil,” stated Amy.

“That’s why we need to save the three girls Aggie’s trying to get tonight. We’ll be taking at least one of them back to Elsie’s.”

“Are we getting yet another sister,” grinned Amy.

Mark sighed. “It looks like we may be getting several by the time this is all done.”

Mark knew he had fucked up. In his lust for revenge, he had perhaps ruined the lives of three people. He had remembered what his father had taught him about revenge. “It blackens the heart and fouls the mind. Once he learned about Ted’s Friday night visitors from his latest mate, he had decided to string this along until he could get him and Trish in a room alone with them. Then they would beat their asses black and blue. He thought back to what he had done in Atlantic City to the mob lieutenant who had perverted Shari Rivers. That act in itself could be seen as justified by some, but he realized now that sometimes the best revenge on those who have hurt you is for you to be happy. He now believed that he needed to end this sooner than later.

* * *

“Guys, none of this makes sense,” said Eliza.

“I know it seems strange, but don’t you think Luella’s acting odd?” asked Jeff.

“She does seem really subdued and I’ll admit that Aggie seems strange too… but magic… possession. It’s out of fairy tales.”

“Look at the way Aggie is staring at Amber. She hasn’t broken her gaze in more than five minutes,” stated Jason.

“Amber’s hot,” laughed Eliza.

Josie stared at her friend. “Look Liza, you know me as someone who is completely straight, right?”

Eliza looked confused. “Yeah.”

“I’ve been affected by magic. I’m no longer straight.”

“Aren’t you and Jason engaged?”

“We are,” she smiled. “But I’m bisexual now.”

“No way! I tried to get into your pants all freshman year…”

“I didn’t like girls then.”

“She does now, though,” chuckled Jason.

“You find me attractive?” asked Eliza.

“I do…. Out of curiosity, what would Luella do, if we pulled her aside and kissed you right on the mouth?”

“She’s probably yell at me and we’d break up.”

Josie grabbed Eliza’s arm and pulled her toward Luella.

“Hey!” complained Eliza.

“Luella, I need to have a quick word you and Eliza in the hallway,” said Josie, as they approached the blond, who was taking with Alexis.

The sexy lesbian sophomore had a dull expression in her eyes. “I’m sorry, I can’t leave the room.”

“Why?” asked Alexis.

Luella looked at the floor with downcast eyes.

Josie smiled. She planned to take the roommates into the corridor, where she would kiss Eliza in front of Luella. Now that might not be necessary.

“Luella?” asked Eliza.

“I can’t leave… I must stay.”

“Why?”

“Because she’s been enslaved by Aggie,” said Josie.

“I don’t believe it.” stated Eliza was a shake of her head.

“It’s true,” said Jeff.

Eliza grimaced when she saw her usually bubbly lover acting the way she was. “What can I do?”

“Take her away from here right now!” exclaimed Jason.

“And keep her away from Aggie for a while,” suggested Josie.

“Keep yourself from looking at Aggie or you’ll be next,” said Alexis.

“What about Amber and the rest of you?” asked Eliza.

“Most of us are immune to it; including Amber,” replied Josie.

“How?”

Jason looked intently at Eliza. “There’s not enough time to explain! Aggie hasn’t finished programming Luella, so if you order her to follow you back to her room, she should do it. ”

“We’ll run interference,” said Kelly, as she, Monique, Paul, Sarah and Pete formed a wall to block Aggie from noticing what was going on with Luella.

“The rest of us will help Lucinda and Stephanie with Monica and rescuing Amber,” said Jason.

“OK.” said Eliza, before turning to her roommate. “Luella, follow me back to our room right now!”

Luella was conflicted for a moment, when she smiled and said meekly, “Yes, Eliza.” The two roommates then proceeded to the door. The wall of people moved with them as Eliza and Luella disappeared into the departing group.

* * *

Aggie had just finished with Amber. While she was disappointed in not having Trish and Amy, who were her original targets, she had a plethora of lovely women to bring back to her Master. First there was Amber and the two older women. Then In addition to Luella and Monica, there were a few others hanging around including both Luella’s and Amber’s lovely roommates and Jason’s fiancée. When she looked around for Eliza, she noticed she was no longer in the room. “No problem,” she thought. “I’ll just have Luella help set her up tomorrow.” Then she looked around and she did not see Luella. She began to panic. She walked over to Monica, who was still organizing committee volunteers; though none were currently there.

“Where is Luella, Monica?”

“She and Eliza left a few minutes ago,” said the dazed brunette.

“Damn!” cried Aggie. “Well, we better wrap this up and head back to my room, slave, before we lose anybody else.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Aggie walked over to a stunned Amber and pulled her over toward where Stephanie and Lucinda were milling around. “We’re leaving now.”

“Yes, Mistress,” said Amber.

“Mistress?” asked Alexis, as she walked over.

Aggie began to panic. While these women’s wills had been broken, they had yet to be programmed. She reasoned that somehow, Eliza had managed to order Luella to leave. She was not sure she had time to break Alexis’ will, so she decided to try to talk her into coming back with them. “Oh, hi Alexis… we’re all just heading back to my place for a little party to celebrate our alumni sisters visiting us,” she said motioning to Stephanie and Lucinda.

“Sorry, but Amber and I have plans, right Amb?”

“What?” asked Amber, acting as if she were in a daze.

“Remember… we’re going to the blood drive meeting?” asked Alexis.

“Oh, yeah…” she said.

“Amber, I must insist that you join us,” stated Aggie firmly.

“I don’t think so!” said Alexis as she grabbed her roommates arm.

Lucinda and Stephanie looked at each other and smiled. In the confusion, they walked over to Monica who was putting her folders away. “Come with us right now!” commanded Lucinda.

“Yes, Mistress,” she said.

* * *

When Jason, Jeff and Josie saw Monica leave with Stephanie and Lucinda, they moved in quickly. “What’s going on here?” asked Jeff, as he stood between Alexis and Aggie. Then he made a fateful mistake.

“We’re leaving!” said Alexis, as she pulled Amber towards the door. When Jason saw that Jeff was blocking Aggie from following them, he grabbed Josie and said “Let’s go!” he said and ushered her through the door.

As the happy crowd giggled through the corridor as they walked towards the door, they had forgotten one thing. One of the few people who was not immune to Aggie’s powers was not with them.

“We’ll take Monica down to Mark and meet you back at Elsie’s,” smiled Stephanie.

“Good, C’mon baby,” smiled Jason.

Josie leaned in and gave him a kiss as the two walked out of the building to Jason’s car.

As they walked, Josie felt a feeling of dread wash over her. Then that dread turned into a pang of panic that shot through her body. “Baby?”

“Yeah,”

“Did you see Jeff leave?”

* * *

Jeff felt his mind bombarded with hate and fear. He began to sweat profusely as he was caught in Aggie’s hateful gaze. Aggie’s anger at losing all of the women at the meeting had driven her hate to murderous proportions. It pounded into Jeff’s resolve mercilessly. After only the first minute, Jeff felt his psyche begin to crumble. He thought of his loving Wendy. He held on as tight as he could to that image, but her look was bent on destroying every ounce of love that was inside of Jeff and replace it with hate and fear. By the two minute margin, tears began to flow from Jeff’s eyes. He summoned up what was left of his resolve. Just as that resolve began to fail, he was shaken by a loud noise.

“Smack!” came the loud sound of Josie’s hand meeting Aggie’s face. “Leave him alone you bitch!” screamed Josie, as she pushed Aggie down. When Aggie got up, she ran into Jason’s arms. “Leave now or I’ll kill you and your punk boyfriend!” he menaced.

Aggie backed off and then sprinted out of the room.

“Jeff? Baby…” said Josie softly as she stroked the hair that framed the tearstained face of her dearest friend.

Jeff’s body was shaking with fear. His eyes looked devoid of intelligence. Josie started to cry.

* * *

In his SUV, Mark’s cell went off, as he pulled into Elsie’s driveway with Trish, Amy, Fern, Monica, Lucinda and Stephanie. “Hey Jason, we just got here. What’s up?”

“It’s Jeff. Aggie’s hurt him… hurt him badly!”

As the call was on speaker, everyone heard Jason’s words. Mark cried out in anguish “Shit!!!!!!!!!” he screamed before adding, “I’ll kill her!!!!!!!”

Trish put her hand comfortingly on his shoulder. “Babe, calm down!” she paused before adding, “This is on you.”

Mark sighed, as a tear ran down his cheek. Trish was right. He knew that because he had fucked up. One of his best friends was badly hurt. More importantly this best friend was the only one who had not directly experienced his magic. This was someone who had always liked and respected Mark for whom he was. Before the magic and after, Jeff had stuck by him. Now Mark knew that there was only one way he could save Jeff: Force him to cheat on Wendy. He lowered his head. Trish lifted it, kissed him on the cheek, and dialed the number of the person she knew they needed to talk to.

* * *

Amber got a call from Mark. “Baby, call Angie and have the two of you meet Jeff and Josie back at his room.”

“Why Angie?”

“You guys are the most beautiful women, both inside and out, in the sophomore class. I know Jeff desired you all freshman year.”

“Jeff’s joining us tonight?”

“Josie will explain. I left Marcus a text and he’s on his way back from a road game.”

“What about Wendy?”

The tears began to flow freely now down Mark’s face. “She knows what needs to be done. Tonight, all of you need to make Jeff feel every ounce of your love.”

“That shouldn’t be too hard. Josie and I love him so much! He reminds me so much of you.”

Mark laughed despite his tears. “He’s so much better than me, baby.”

“No, dearest. Whatever has happened, you’re amazing! I’ll always remember that even when you don’t.”

Mark continued to weep. “God, I love you!”

“You better,” murmured the stunning blond.

Mark bit his lip in frustration. “This all ends tonight!”

“What are you going to do?”

“Take them all.”