The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Joy of Chemistry

Chapter 1

By Lord Rod and Sisenmana

Things would have turned out differently if he hadn’t been working the circulation desk. The estate of one Cornelian Adel had willed a large number of books to the college, and they had left it to him to assess the worth of each to raise money for other volumes they wanted or (on what they deemed unlikely else he wouldn’t have been assigned to it), Del was told to keep an eye out for tomes worthy of Special Collections. So when he spotted a custom leather bound volume written in meticulous hand written notes by one Drake Adel, he was curious as to the title “Observations on the Metaphysical.” He stopped, took stock and began to look through it in great detail.

He was a young man, only a freshman in school, with sandy blond hair, storm blue eyes and a fit but thin physique, quite tall. He began turning through the pages, curious as to how it seemed to be gibberish, but well reasoned gibberish.

Clarisse Rossi, a brilliant student but shy, with bright red curly hair, and soft features hidden behind a pair of reading glasses, just lock clock work entered into the library, past the circulation desk, and began to head up the stairs with her arm full of books that hid most of those features, as if afraid to be noticed. She had a small figure, and probably stood at just over 5 feet 6 inches with enchanting green eyes. Even her outfit hid her body from view, baggy shirts, and jeans to keep anyone from truly noticing her, but still she could not hide that hair.

She came into the library to study up on the top most floor, hiding her way back into the corner and there she would stay for hours with her nosed stuffed in a book. That was what she normally did anyway. She clearly knew her way around the library and the best places to hide to avoid other patrons in sections very few came.

As he slowly looked through the notes, he realized that there was one that seemed to stand out among the others. “Fascination” was what he called it though he had more complicated versions later in the book. It was...nuts, but it made sense in a way somehow as he studied the patterns in his mind, and held it there, like gathering energy. He looked around outside the glass window of the office and saw Clarisse. He’d seen her about a few times, thought of talking to her but of course never did because he was poor. Still, he...was curious and focused the energy in his mind on her, drawing her toward him.

As she came in though, she rubbed at her forehead and offered a shy smile towards before she looked down at the books in her arms and remembered that she needed something. “Excuse me Sir?” She tilted her head as she looked up at him. “I am sorry to disturb you. But can you help me?”

Del smiled, “Oh um...yes?” He continued to picture drawing her in, not believing that this could actually be working. That would be absurd. But he pictured the pattern in his mind as it pulse, energy invisibly moving from him to her own mind, establishing a chemistry that was undeniable.

Clarisse tried to clear her mind and think straight but as she looked into his eyes with her own, she blushed furiously, “I umm..was looking for a chemistry book and was hoping you could tell me if you had it in the library or if it was already checked out. For Professor Madison’s class?”

Del blinked and smiled “I have him. He’s hard isn’t he? Do you sit in the upper right most of the time?” So that was where he had seen her outside of the library. He keep up with the pattern, focusing it, making it harder and harder to ignore. She would soon become very open to suggestion if the ‘spell’ was right. “What’s the book?”

She leaned closer, “The Joys of Chemistry. It is just one in the series of books he wants us to read throughout the semester but everytime I look for it it’s already been checked out, is there anyway to place it on hold when it is returned? Yes I do, I really did not think anyone noticed me.” She bites her lip.

“I know where that is.” His libido was pounding in his head and he couldn’t help but focus a little bit more than he knew he should. The book had given cautions about focusing this much without preparation but he wasn’t thinking clearly right now and reached around behind the desk to pull out the Joys of Chemistry, stealing a glance at her generous chest.

She smiled as she watched him, admiring him as he turned around to grab the book she needed, deeply relieved he turned around, so she could steal glances and appreciate his fine bottom. Hoping he did not notice her or how hot it seemed to be getting in the Library as she unbuttoned a few to allow more of her cleavage to be seen. “Is it hot in here to you, Sir?” Her cheeks flushed red in a brilliant blush she could not contain.

The young student smiled and then blinked. “I’m...as old as you are. What made you call me sir?” He liked that she used that title. Del had never been called Sir in his life, outside of that one time he’d rented the tuxedo for his older brother’s wedding. He kept the pattern in his mind and looked at her unbuttoned chest. His manhood was starting to swell and he couldn’t think straight. “It does seem a bit hot though now that you mention it.”

“Is there somewhere cooler where we might be able to talk, Sir? I just feel this need to talk.” The way she said talk, and the way her hands moved along her chest, drew attention to her ample bust. “If you would like that is?”

Suddenly all of Del’s senses just felt sharp, as live as an electric wire. He could hear and see everything in the library and was acutely aware that there were at least three other people on this floor. He could feel his own heart pounding. Was it his imagination or could he hear the soft thud of her own heart pounding; suddenly realizing it was in perfect sync with his own. He could feel the warmth of her body, feel, even across the table, the silk of her skin and the hue of her eyes and hair. He was not thinking with his dick, but it was the joystick that the video game of life had suddenly become all too real. With little self control left, despite now realizing more than he had in his entire life just how much in control he was of her and their dynamic, he nodded and beckoned with his finger.

Up they rose, as one in perfect time and floated in the endorphins pounding between the two of them as he moved to the back of the office and opened the server room. He wasn’t supposed to have a key, but sometimes Server 3 got stuck and the IT department was too lazy to reboot the goddamn thing and, oh, were her nipples visible tenting through her top? Yes. They were.

He closed the door behind them, breath heavy and then Del asked, “So what did you need to talk about? I’m Del, by the way.”

She leaned against the door as she shut it, and never had she felt so scared; as her heartbeat in her chest and never has she felt her body so out of control either. She needed him, and felt this instant connection with Del. And she spoke up softly, offering her name but also with it offering him herself as well. “Clarisse is my name, Mister Del. I wanted to show you. I needed to share my heart with you.” She gently took his hand and placed it upon her heart. “I barely know you but I need to know you Del.” Her eyes meeting his and he could tell she truly meant every word.

He could smell her and see the effect being so close to him was having on her body. Every part of her was drawn to him and only him. How could it be that she could feel like this but she needed him.

Del particularly liked how she called him Mister. He kept thinking back to that cartoon where the gorgeous curvy blond kept telling her boss that he was “Mistah J.” She was his now, mesmerized and enthralled. Something bothered him, something he had to remember from the book but he didn’t care about that right now. What he cared about was how Clarisse needed to show her heart to him. He smiled and walked up to her, tracing her arm with his finger and brazenly unbuttoning the rest of her top. “What do you need to know about me?”

Beneath her blouse was a lacy blue bra that matched her top perfectly, and he could see through it the way her nipples poked through it. She spoke softly and let her shirt fall the the floor. “I need to know what I can do to make you happy Mister Del. I need to make you happy.”

“Yes. Happy.” He smiled and looked at the sparkle in her eyes. Something about the way she talked seemed a bit...off to him but Del wasn’t thinking very clearly and kissed her lips, leaning forward, gently tracing the nipples in the bra she wore, slowly brushing them with his finger tips encouraging them to harden all the more.

They did harden at his touch and she whimpered as her body reacted to his kiss, and him. Her face flushed with a fiery red blush and her hands came up to touch his cheek. Her fingers were soft and smooth, as were her lips and her skin. She took very good care of body and she even smelled lightly of apples.

The effect he had on her mind though, had her ready to do anything he wishes, with only a word. His wish is her command. It was thick and tingling and tickling in her brain. It felt like a thousand fireflies and butterflies in her stomach. Once she’d heard taking magic mushrooms as making a thousand secretaries all typing at once in their brain but this felt like a billion and they were all typing for him.

Del would have worried about damage to her mind if he had known, but at that time all he cared about was his swelling member and sliding his tongue between her sweet lips, pulling him closer to him as he cupped her ass, pulling her closer as she could feel its heat throbbing through her clothing.

Pressed against him as her fingers slid down to feel his swelling member through his pants, like she could feel his mind, his thoughts in her own mind, telling her she was his and she would do anything that he wanted. Clarisse could feel that heat, and needed to touch it, to do everything in her to be his and show him how devoted she was to him. She was made for him, and the way she kissed him and the way her fingers moved to undo his pants showed him how much she was his. She did not have to speak as her actions spoke for her.

He wanted her right back. He wanted to fuck her. That’s all that mattered to him. He began to caress her with hunger; desire rising as his manhood rose with it. It was rock hard and rigid, a scepter in homage to her loveliness. Moaning, it popped out as she unzipped it and he thrust it into her hand. He slid his fingers up between her legs, unzipping her jeans and fingering her panties.

She moaned as he touched her and her fingers slid around his hard manhood and she began to caress him with her soft fingers. Her lips never leaving his own. Her eyes closed as she embraced every bit of him being so close to Del, she was for him, and he was her god. Already she was so deeply in love with him she never wanted to be apart from him.

He pushed her slowly against a wall so he could put his own chest against her breasts while he kissed her. He undid her belt and began to pull her panties and jeans down together. He wanted her naked. Del groaned as he thrust his cock into his new slave’s hands. He could sense her devotion and while he was alarmed at some level, right now he didn’t care about anything but fucking her.

She had never been with another man before and he was going to be her first and the only man she ever wanted to be with. Her heart was pure for him and no one else. And now she was bare in front of him, her naked form his, and he could see her perfect skin, speckled with freckles here and there, and how her hair was neatly kept both on her head and below. She took really good care of herself and she would treat him just as well. He could feel she wanted to do whatever he wished to make him happy. Though her touches were timid, unsure and inexperienced.

His own touches were bold as he began to caress her tits. He’d been with two girls before, but not enough to really have experience but this made him bold. He controlled her. Del knew he owned her body and wanted to be inside of her. He pulled her toward him, teasing the tip of his cock on her clit. He was clothed, she was not.

She whimpered and moaned her body wet, glistening though she was not sure why. She let him do whatever he wished and at the touch of his tip against her sheath she moaned, her heart beginning to race. She was so nervous but she was his, part of her mind was scared but in a good way as she was his and he wanted her, she needed him to want her in every way that would please him.

Del slid all the way inside of her. He had a full foot in height on her but his cock was long enough that it could still fit and he pushed her up a little with each thrust. He began to pound her with increasing strength, grabbing her breasts and squeezing as he pulled out for another thrust, setting up a rhythm of squeezing and fucking. She belonged to him.

Clarisse whimpered and buried her head into his shoulder as he pounded her so deeply. He was taking her virginity and she could not be happier about it but still she was sensitive to the assault, of him within her and this feeling she had never felt before, and her fingers dug into his shoulder as she held onto him and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Del grabbed her hair and pulled, pushing harder and not immediately noticing that he took her purity. He did finally notice the blood but by the time he did he was so far into heat and lust that he didn’t care. The pattern linking them made this so much better than he imagined and it let him feel a little of what she felt while he fucked her, making him need to fuck her even harder.

Her tears soaked into his shirt as he fucked her and she tried to catch her breath but she was having such a difficult time of it, and she was losing herself in his passion as she could feel it flooding over into her. She needed him to take her though and make her his and he was and all she could do was cry into his shoulder at the beauty of him wanting her as his. She wrapped her hands around him and held onto him for dear life as she took her. “Oh Master.” She could not even call him Del, she has to call him by his proper title. “Oh My Master.” To call him anything else would be to horrible to speak of.

He couldn’t hold back much longer. He needed to mark her. He needed to cum inside of her. “Slave…” her own submission made calling her anything else unthinkable. The link was starting to bleed both ways and—He began to release inside of her, pumping her with his white hot seed, pushing her hard against the wall; heedless of his own strength trying to get his cock up and in.

She was bleeding but also releasing as he did, his own feelings and desires so much apart of her as she felt him throbbing in her she could not hold back, overwhelmed by the emotions she felt and the pleasure he felt spilling over into her and she began to lose herself in the merging between them. “I am yours Master.” She whispered softly.

He had never cum harder or longer in anyone or anything (socks, kleenex and his hand included) in his entire life. He had meant this as a fun experiment and found himself lusting after her so much he couldn’t think strait. He needed to make her cum. He needed to cum in her. This was fantastic. “Yes you are slut.” He leaned on the wall, not even sure what had motivated him to say that but it felt right.

It was just RIGHT. He played with her nipples, waiting for his cock to harden again.

Every touch of his fingers feel like a jolt of electricity shooting through her body, and awakening new feelings she had never felt before as she tried to regain and slow her breathing. Her lips kissing along his own neck trying to convey her affection for him.