The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Juli’s Inititation

Juli sat down at the computer, placed her hot tea carefully on a coaster and typed “erotic mind control” into a search engine. While the computer was loading she re-read the writing assignment from her “Human sexuality” class that she started today. Juli needed four more credits to graduate with her bachelor’s degree, and this elective class was the only one she could get into last minute.

Although Julie was attractive and slender 5′5 130 lbs with long brunette hair, large brown doe eyes, 40D chest, and an athletic build she worked on daily at the gym, she rarely had time for dating or any socializing at all for that matter. Juli’s whole focus was graduation and beginning a career in business. She was happy to get these “easy” credits, but the class was still a damned nuisance.

Nevertheless, she scanned her assignment, “Write a paper on potential impact of erotic hypnosis on an individual’s life and it’s consequences.” “Erotic Hypnosis, " she thought to herself, “impact? What nonsense.” She scanned down the hundreds of sites, and finally clicked on “Erotic hypnosis for the skeptic”. “That’s certainly me, " she thought to herself.

The computer screen went black and a Juli heard a low humming sound. Two small circular dots appeared at the center of the screen. “How hokey.” Julie thought to herself.

The dots began to expand and shrink. The colors of the dots began to change red... green blue.... purple...red.....green .....blue....purple. Juli started to repeat the colors to herself “green.....blue....purple....red” Unconsciously, Juli started to rock in her chair, and the muscles in her body began to relax. The humming seemed to say “relax.....say the colors.....let go.....let go.....good girl.....give in......give in.......” Juli began repeating to herself give in......give in........

Juli’s head snapped up. The computer was off. Juli’s throat was dry so she reached for her tea, and took a sip. It was cold. Confused she looked up at the clock, “11:30! What the hell? ,“she said out loud, “Oh shit I must have dozed off, I had class at 7:00! Juli glanced out the window into the darkness that confirmed the late hour. “That’s just great!” she thought sarcastically, “four easy credits and I screwed it up aready, I’ll just have call the professor tomorrow and apologize tomorrow, calm down”.

Juli started to stand and realized that she was completely naked. Her clothes were in a pile next to her on the floor. Embarrassed to be nude in front of an open window, She moved to cover herself and realized her nipples were sore, and her pussy was soaking wet, and cum had run down her legs. “Oh my god, what the hell did I do?” she wondered out loud. Juli jumped out of her soaking wet chair and pulled the blind down. She was tired and ached as if she had just come from her weekly spinning class.

Juli massaged her stiff back and decided the best thing to do was to forget this whole scene, take a shower and get some sleep. She’d just been working to hard lately and it only natural that she needed a release. Now that’s over, she rationalized, and whatever had happened, she’d just get cleaned up, get some sleep and be good as new in the morning.

The hot water in the shower poured down her body instantly relaxing her muscles. “mmmm feels so good " she thought to herself “my titties are so sore” she thought rubbing them. “Wait titties? My sore titties?, where did that come from?” she asked herself. Soon however her body began began to relax an her nipples started to harden.“mmm so good.” She repeated as her fingers began to make circles around her big areolas and she began to pull on her nipples, “oh yessssss” Juli’s head rolled back and her eyes began to close, “touch my tits. . . . . touch my tits . . . don’t stop. . . don’t stop....”

The water started to run cold snapping Juli once again to her senses. “Christ, what the hell is wrong with me?!” thought to herself, “Jesus, Juli get a grip” she turned off the water, toweled herself dry and headed for her bedroom. She reached under her pillow and pulled out her nightshirt. It was long and plain and grey, she pulled it over her head and sat down on the bed. Juli got under the covers turned turned on the light and opened the latest book she was reading, “Women entrepreneurs”. She tried to concentrate on the words, but her mind kept wandering. She kept seeing flashes in her mind, cocks, tits, pussies . . . Juli slapped the book shut, snapped of the light and laid down.

The flashes continued and her normally comfortable night shirt seemed to choke her. Juli continued to toss and turn. “Go do it.... Go do it....Go do it....” kept repeating in her mind. Finally, she sat up “What the hell am I supposed to do? " she shouted out. Suddenly it came to her, she knew exactly what she was supposed to do.

Juli drove downtown. She felt her excitement building, so much so that she had reached inside the sweater she had hastily thrown on and has started playing with her tits. “Go... Go ....Go” she was chanting to herself as she rocked back and forth in her seat. She got to an all night pharmacy, and headed straight for the hair color section. She chose a bold brassy blonde, “cheap color for a cheap slut” she thought to herself. Next she headed for the make-up section. Ordinarily, Juli rarely bothered with anything as frivolous as make-up, but she had to have it now, she just couldn’t help herself. She selected make up, dark mascara, eyeliner, and most importantly a deep fuck me red lipstick.

She opened the tube and applied it right there. As soon as the creamy color touched her lips she felt a wetness begin to dribble down her pussy lips.

“Excuse me, miss,” said the store manager interrupting, “Don’t open the merchandise until you buy.” Dazed, Juli reached for her wallet and realized she had left it at home. “I uh. . .” Juli stammered, “I left my wallet at home.”

“Lady, I’m calling the cops” he said angrily as he stormed to the back of the store.

“Great!” Juli thought to herself “Now what the hell am I gonna do? Oh not now . . . " thought Juli desperately as the images that had been flashing into her mind all night began again. Suddenly, Juli’s body relaxed and she knew exactly what to do.

She started to follow the store manager, with each step she took her hips started to sway more and more. She pulled her long hair down out of a pony tail and shook it out. She started unbuttoning her sweater. She opened the managers door, leaned over his desk, giving him an ample view of her cleavage, and put her hand over his to prevent him from reaching for the phone.

“Isn’t there anything I can do to change your mind?” she purred “anything at all? She moved around the desk and pulled open her sweater and dropped it to the floor. The manager slid into his chair, “You sluts are all the same” he said smiling. “Your gonna work off that money for all that stuff with me you cheap bitch.” Normally Juli would never have tolerated this store manager’s arrogant words or lewd smile. In fact, she probably wouldn’t have noticed the portly balding middle aged man at all, however his words washed over her. “Be a slut, be a slut, be a slut . . . " kept flashing through her mind, and the old Juli was replaced by a hot slut who didn’t think twice about dropping her jeans to the floor, and started stroking her tits suggestively

“Dance for me slut,” the manager ordered as he started to rub the growing bulge that was straining against his zipper. Juli started to sway to the music pounding in her head, rotating and grinding her hips. She danced around the room rhythmically shaking her round ass. She humped the desk, slowly crawled across it and slithered into the store manager’s lap. Juli rotated her pelvis against his bulge. He reached up and freed her tits. She rubbed her tits against his face, and he alternated between each breast sucking on her nipples. Juli was getting more and more excited and her arousal dripped down her legs.

The store manager pushed Juli to his knees in front of him. “You know what you want slut” he said unzipping his fly. Juli had never sucked cock before tonight, but she freed his member and manipulated it up and down like a pro. She looked up at the store manager and smiled wickedly. Juli’s eyes never left his as she licked the tip of his cock, and rolled his precum around on her tongue. The store manager growled “Shit, you are a horny little cocksucker aren’t you . . .that’s it lick my lollipop bitch” Juli licked up and down his shaft loving the feel of his thick hard cock. Juli used her free hands to pull and fondle her nipples. “That’s it baby, " he said encouraging her, “play with those big fucking tits.”

The manager almost shot his load Juli wrapped her fuck me red lips around his head and slow massaged his cockhead in her mouth. She then bobbed up and down his shaft slowly at first, and then faster pumping and sucking him. “Suck it . . .Suck it . . .Suck it. . . good slut ... good slut” he groaned as he pumped his thick cock between her lips. “Oh yes bitch, get ready, oh yeah baby, that’s a good slut... I’m gonna cummmmm . . . " The store manager grunted as he pulled Juli from his cock and spewed his seed all over her face. Juli opened her lips and took as much cum as she could in her mouth. She savored it as it slid across her tongue and down her throat.

Juli continued to pull her nipples and stood in front of the store manager. “You’re a good slut, " he said to her, “take what you want whore, you earned it”. Juli disappointed that she wasn’t getting anymore cock, tried to take the manager’s cock back into her mouth. " No baby,” he said, " you are one hot piece of ass, but I’m spent.” Juli slipped back into her clothes. She left thrilled with her new lipstick and makeup, so thrilled in fact that she didn’t bother to button her sweater or wipe the cum from her face and chin. The store manager picked up the phone, dialed and put the receiver to his ear, " Yeah, hey,” he said with a smile, remembering those luscious red lips “she just left, and as usual you made one horny little slut. ”

The End