The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: June’s Memories

Summary: June came to visit Tessa to get her cheating husband back. Or did she?

A hanging wooden sign marked Tessa’s Shoppe on the second floor, above the rockabilly clothing boutique, in a coveted building in the French Quarter. The air hung hot and muggy, with the unrelenting sun shooing everybody sensible into shaded spaces.

June opened the narrow door to find rickety stairs. She wasn’t sure if the dank darkness was supposed to lend a “hole-in-the-wall” type of authenticity or if Tessa was hurting for business. For all she knew, the witch could see in the dark and forgot her customers might be mundanes.

Tessa had been recommended with impeccable reviews. June had made some discreet inquiries and learned that while Tessa was a member in good standing of the Magicians’ Guild, the witch was more than willing to perform “additional” services given the proper incentives. June hoped she brought enough incentives.

“Ah, my visitor for the day,” a sweet lilting voice called out as June stepped on the final stair. The room itself surprised her with its openness and the darkness. The walls were painted an off-white with a chandelier hanging from the high ceilings. Heavy burgundy drapes hung from the ceilings and puddled on the oak floor, completely obscuring the daylight outside. Plush Persian rugs covered most of the floor. A stuffed settee and a fainting couch sat in the middle of the room, facing each other. There was obviously an expensive cooling spell on the room, thought it remained comfortably warm.

A woman—surely, Tessa—lay across the fainting couch. Her luxurious green hair curled around her head like a halo and grazed the floor. June was surprised how beautiful the witch was, in a strictly aesthetic sense. Under the soft light spheres floating around the room, Tessa’s skin shone pale and porcelain, from her bare shoulders down her low cut top and continuing onto her exposed belly. A translucent skirt showed off her well rounded hips and long legs.

“You’re beautiful, too,” she said, startling June. June looked up to see Tessa’s piercing emerald eyes staring right at her. “Come here, dear. Tell me who you are and what you want.”

“I’m June. I...” June hesitated. She felt underdressed in her tank top and shorts, and she wasn’t sure if the scant few pieces of jewelry in her purse would actually persuade this elegant witch to bend the rules. “I need a charm.”

Tessa sat up in a smooth movement and indicated the settee across from her. “Sit, and tell what it is you need. No need to be shy.”

June sat and slowly explained the situation as Tessa poured tea for both of them. “My husband... We were married just two months ago. But he is...” June with her back straight and wrung her hands. She had never admitted this aloud, not even to herself. “He is cheating on me. I need a charm so that I can have his heart again.”

“Hmm...” Tessa took a sip of the tea. “While I sympathize with your pain, love charms are complicated and require at least a day to cast. Besides, the Guild tends to—shall we say—’frown down’ upon them.”

“Please.” June was not above begging. “I can’t live without Adam. I don’t have much, but I can give you everything I have. I brought some jewelry I have.”

Tessa smiled. “Well, then, I’m convinced. Let’s get started. I just need a bit of blood to start.”

June nodded and held out a trembling hand. The witch held it gently, her pale skin in stark contrast with June’s own caramel complexion. With a gentle prick on the index finger, the witch squeezed out a single drop into her half-full teacup. Then the witch leaned forward and gently sucked on June’s finger, her mouth soft and warm and wet, before letting go of June’s hand.

“So, tell me about Adam,” Tessa asked.

“Adam,” June started, but then paused. She wondered how she could adequately reduce a brilliant, wonderful man down to mere words. “I met Adam on Mardi Gras four years ago. I was out with some girl friends, lamenting about how I was still single and I would just go home alone at the end of the night. I was a couple of hurricanes in at that point, but I still remember his sharp, chiseled profile against the lumen spheres. When he looked at me, I just knew he was the one.”

“What a creep.” Tessa nodded in understanding.

“Yes,” June sighed and continued. “Adam ruined the whole evening. I was having so much fun with my girlfriends. We loved spending time together and Mardi Gras was our big hoo-rah.”

Tessa leaned forward and stroked June’s bare shoulder with a chilled hand and the caressed the side and bottom of June’s left breast through the tank top. “You were planning a girls’ night, weren’t you? Seeing bare breasts all day had you turned on.”

“Oh, yes.” June thought back to that night. Jennifer and Claire both had delicious D-cups that filled June with both lust and envy. They had drank so much to gather courage for the orgy they had planned. “Jennifer and Claire were both beautiful and naked except for body paint and Mardi Gras beads. I was so looking forward to spending the night with them, but then that creep had to intervene. I can’t believe I gave him my phone number. That was how drunk I was, and how much in a hurry I was to get rid of him.”

Tessa nodded and sipped a bit of her tea, subtly spiced with June’s innocent blood. “And then? Your first date?”

“I don’t even know why I said yes to a date, but I’m actually glad I did when he finally called.” June took a sip of her own tea and collected the precious drops of her memories of that day. “It was June and warm. I saw him with his dark hair and dark eyes and I thought he was so handsome, more handsome than any man I’ve dated. He was charming and witty, too. ‘June,’ he said when he saw me. ‘I won’t ever forget our first date, since it’s your name.’” June smiled a secret fond smile at that memory. “We talked for hours, about everything and nothing. We stayed out late into the night, and I felt like a giddy school girl again.”

“Well, I’m glad you survived that trial.”

June sighed in remembered annoyance. “Like I said, I don’t know why I agreed to the date. He was so annoying and obtuse, trying so hard to be clever. A pun on my name—like I’ve never heard that before! And so presumptuous that we would date again. Then he droned on and on and on, never even noticing I was bored out of my mind!”

“Well, that’s why you never dated men before.”

“It’s true.” June was surprised at Tessa’s insightfulness. She wondered if it came from being a witch or just because Tessa was naturally good at reading people. “I’d rather spend time with women, who are warm and understanding. I love the soft bodies, the beautiful hair, the sweet laughs, how we can share our secret understandings... I don’t even know why I bothered trying batting for the other team.”

“We all try something different from time to time,” Tessa reassured June. “I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Tell me a bit more about what happened after.”

“We moved in together pretty quickly. He was actually pretty considerate as a lover and as a partner. Not to give you TMI or anything, but we had phenomenal sex.”

Tessa held reached out to hold June’s hand for a moment. Then, she patted the spot next to her on the settee. “It’s okay, June. It’s good for you to vent.”

June went to sit next to Tessa and seemed to collapse in herself. “He was so terrible at sex. I hated it every night when he would come and expect it of me.” She sniffed a bit and tried very hard to not cry. “It was a fumble and grab, then wham, bam, thank you ma’am. I don’t know why I stayed with him for so long.”

Tessa put an arm around June. It was good the room was warm because Tessa was not. “Well, you were telling me about living with him as a partner.”

“Right,” June said. “He was really great there. Not only did he work and support me while I went to school, he made no complaints about doing half the chores of giving me girls’ nights out.”

“He sounds like a drag.” June stared into Tessa’s warm green eyes and felt something shiver in the air. “At least you got your girls’ nights out.”

“Yes, well, he was always horribly insecure and complaining and whining about how I didn’t contribute enough to the relationship. I took classes, worked full time to support us, and I still had to do all the chores! At least I had my friends. I fought him tooth and nail so that I could see them. Jennifer has always been a rock, though my best days and worst.”

“You love Jennifer, don’t you?”

“Of course!” June replied without hesitation. “She’s my best friend!”

“And...?” Tessa prompted. “You don’t have to be shy with me.”

June blushed, her cheeks darkening subtly. “And I have always had a huge crush on her. She’s just so beautiful, you know. Everything that I’m not. Big, firm tits and a pert ass.”

“You have a beautiful, curvy body, too,” Tessa said approvingly. “Do you still savor that kiss?”

For a moment, June was confused. She didn’t remember any kisses, but then she remembered and couldn’t figure out how she’d ever forgotten. “Oh, yes.” She closed her eyes to relive that magical moment. “Her lips were full and soft and she smelled like strawberries. She made the most beautiful little noises as I wound her soft blonde hair between my fingers. Then when we got closer and our breasts rubbed against each other... We were wearing thin tank tops and no bras and I could feel her nipples harden.”

June’s nipples were long and hard with arousal from her memories. Tessa groped a breast and then pinched one of the nipples. “Just thinking about curvy women makes you horny, doesn’t it?”

“Oh, yes.” June’s voice was breathless as she stared at Tessa. Tessa, who was a beautiful, gorgeous witch. June wanted to pull the bikini top down and bury her face in the witch’s pale bosom. The wanted to caress the witch’s pale legs and lick the sweet nectar of the witch’s feminine core. “Tessa...”

“Maybe in a bit, my sweet.” Tessa poured more tea and handed June a cup then sipped from her own cup. “Tell me what brought you to me.”

June reluctantly pulled her mind back to Adam. “After all that, he cheated on me. I don’t know who, but I can’t stand for it! I want a love charm so that he will always want me, even though I don’t want him.”

“You’re jealous...” Tessa prompted.

“Yes,” June admitted. “Yes. I couldn’t believe that Adam slept with Jennifer. My Jennifer! How could she choose to be with him rather than me?”

“But you’re over her, aren’t you? And you never cared for Adam at all, right?”

June turned to look at Tessa. “You’re right. Jennifer is a pale shadow to your glorious beauty. Since the first moment I saw you today, I knew you were the one.” She gently and tentatively wound a strand of the exotic green hair threw her fingers. “Tessa, I’d give anything to be with you.”

“Oh, June,” Tessa said. “You’ve always been so obsessive.”

“I don’t care if it’s obsessive.” June reached forward to kiss Tessa, but Tessa leaned back to avoid it. “You shine brighter and sharper than Venus at night. You are more gorgeous than a cereus blossom. You’re more special than a true black rose. Please, Tessa, I’ve always loved you. I need to be with you.”

“How can I deny you your ardor?” Tessa asked with wonder. She smiled one of those lovely secret smiles that always stole June’s breaths away. Then, Tessa handed June a couple of dildos. “Prove your love to me. Put these in you and then eat me out.”

June didn’t hesitated to strip out of her clothes. Though the dildos were large and the fit was tight, June was wet enough that they slid in without much trouble. Then, the started to grow within her, filling her up and rounding out her flat stomach. She looked at Tessa in alarm.

“Don’t worry, my dear. I’ll take them out afterward if you’d like. I just have to warn you, though, that if you cum with those in you, you’ll become my mindless, obedient slave.” Tessa shimmied out of her clothing as well, revealing big, bouncing breasts and a bare cunt. “But you can’t help but cum when I do. You’re such a horny girl. And you’ve always wanted to be my mindless, obedient slave, haven’t you?”

Part of June’s great admiration for Tessa was because of how clearly Tessa saw everyone. June could hide no secrets from Tessa, whom she had always secretly thought of as her Mistress. “That would be my greatest honor.”

“Good, then come service me.”

“Yes, Mistress,” June answered eagerly as she knelt on the fainting couch and buried her face between Tessa’s sculpted legs. Only the thought of Tessa’s pleasure occupied June’s thoughts... How she would give Tessa pleasure and how that turned June on so much. She used her tongue on Tessa, on the clit and licking the labia and then gently at the vagina. Then faster as she could feel the tension in Tessa rise. June realized that all the times she had spent with other women had been in service of this woman, this witch, this goddess.

When Tessa finally came, June felt such lust and satisfaction that she came too.

“You’re beautiful now.” Her mistress’s praise made her stomach flutter. “Now get on all fours and don’t worry about a thing. I’ll make sure Adam loves you.”

Who’s Adam? June wondered, but she wasn’t worried. She got on her hands and knees and then felt her mistress put her feet on June’s back, like a footstool. What great joy it was to serve, June marveled. The thought made her so horny. And oh, her mistress had stuffed her full of toys, as if she were just a toy. In her addled brain, her only certainty was that she’d give anything to stay like this.