The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Juni and Claudius

Twenty-six-year-old Juni was one of the most beautiful women in Rome. She had waist-length black hair and brown eyes. Incidentally, the 5′7″ beauty was a rare breed in ancient Rome because she was a Eurasian. She was the only one in the city who was one, but nevertheless, Juni was still beautiful with a warm heart to match and a sometimes shy demeanor.

Juni was also happily married to the emperor Claudius, also 26, who was a much loved and benign ruler. Claudius was 6′ tall and attractive with sandy hair and kind blue eyes. His passions included chariot races, which he excelled at, betting at horse races, and of course, Juni. He was very much in love with her and considered no woman above her.

The couple also had a beautiful baby son named Gaius who was a month old, but had the brightest blue eyes and infectious laugh that could melt anyone’s heart. Gaius was the love of his parents’ lives and Claudius hoped that he would live to see his son become the next emperor, but unfortunately that would not be. A tragic accident would take his life.

* * *

One Saturday at the Colosseum, the chariot races were being held. Claudius was excited and he kissed his wife. Unfortunately, it would be their last kiss. Juni would never see her husband again.

The chariots came out into the open, ready to race, and everyone was cheering and screaming. Finally, it was time: on the signal, the horses started running, pulling the chariots. In a short while, the pace was furious and the horses were whipping up dust and dirt around them, making the race look like a dust storm. The clouds of dust began to increase, making it difficult for the riders to see one another, therefore making them more prone to accidents. The faster the horses ran, the more the dust built up.

Claudius was neck-and-neck with another rider, occasionally bumping into his chariot. In a short time, the dust clouds began to hinder his vision and he couldn’t see his opponents. As a result, within a few minutes his horse got out of control, causing him to crash his chariot. A short time later, the emperor was hurled out and landed on the ground in the midst of the race. Claudius was trampled to death, but his body couldn’t be recovered yet. It wasn’t until after the race that the emperor’s body had been found-in the most horrible shape. It had been mutilated, and even the officials at the Colosseum were repulsed but had the unfortunate task of removing it. A short time before the removal, Juni was informed that he husband had been killed. The Eurasian shrieked in angst and cried...extremely heartbroken. She could barely contain herself and was in a state of hysteria. Juni cried in the arms of an official, who tried his best to comfort her. When she asked to see the body, he strongly advised against it, saying that it could be more than she could bear. At this point, she was angry but decided to take his advice. The official also told her that Claudius would be given a royal burial and would be fondly remembered.

“Thank you,” Juni said through tears, “I’m sure my family would appreciate it.”

“Do you have any children?", the official asked.

“Yes. I have a son and a widowed mother-in-law.”

“Well, I’m very sorry about your loss, and you and your family have my condolences.”

“Thank you again,” Juni said, “you have been a comfort.”

‘You’re welcome,” the official said, and they hugged.

A short time later, Juni left the Colosseum. There was nothing to see there now.

* * *

Despite being a grieving widow, Juni was soon sought after by almost every man in Rome, receiving countless marriage proposals as well as offers of expensive gifts which she promptly declined. None of these men interested her in the least. Her heart was still with Claudius, even though he passed on. Another marriage just wasn’t in the cards for her. As a remebrance, however, she kept and carried her late husband’s laurel wreath but never wore it. The laurel wreath kept him alive for her, as did Gaius. She even wore her wedding ring as a reminder of him. Claudius was still alive to Juni, even if noone else thought so.

One sunset evening (a couple of days later), Juni went back to the Colosseum and sat in the stands. It was quiet, and a time for reflection. The Eurasian also enjoyed watching the gorgeous sunset; it was so romantic.

She spent a few minutes watching it and didn’t notice a man come sit next to her. In fact, Juni didn’t even notice his presence until he said, “It’s such a beautiful evening out here.”

Juni turned to the left and saw the man.

“Emperor Nero,” she said, shocked.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to intrude,” he said.

“Not at all, sir,” Juni said, “after all, you ARE the emperor.”

“So I am,” Nero said, “in fact, I was your husband’s successor.”

“Yes, you were,” Juni said,. Then she humourously added, “but please don’t mention that to my son Gaius.”

“Your son?", Nero asked.

“Yes, the love of my life. He’s my baby son. Claudius wanted to live to see him become the next emperor but...", then sobbing Juni said, “now he won’t.”

Nero embraced her and she continued crying. He softly said, “Sh...sh..it’s okay. I’m here. I’m here for you.” Then he ran his fingers through her hair and continued, “everything is going to be all right. Trust me.”

Juni could only hear his voice. It was so soothing, relaxing and hypnotic. She seemed oblivious to his stroking her hair. For a few minutes, she was comfortable and relaxed, until she had a bad feeling. It was the feeling that she was being unfaithful to her late husband by being in another man’s arms. What was Juni doing? She shouldn’t be intimate with the emperor of Rome, even if he was trying to comfort her! What would Claudius think? She was sure that he felt that she was disrespecting him and that he didn’t want her doing this. As a result, the Eurasian told Nero, “I...I’m sorry. I can’t do this.”

“Juni, what’s wrong?", the emperor asked-concerned.

“I’m sorry Emperor Nero, but this is all too soon. I feel like I’m disrespecting Claudius’ memory. I just can’t do that.”

“Juni, you’re not disrespecting his memory,” Nero said, “it’s okay. It’s okay for me to be here to comfort you. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Look at me, Juni. Look into my eyes and know that you have nothing to be ashamed of. Look into them...look...look.”

She looked into his blue eyes, and he looked back into her brown ones. They were the most beautiful eyes that the emperor had ever seen. On the other hand, Nero’s weak blue eyes contrasted to those of Gaius, whose eyes were brighter. No matter, blue was blue.

‘Emperor,” Juni said.

“Please, call me Nero,” he said.

“Nero,” Juni said, “is there a reason why you came out this evening? I’m sure it’s not to look at a sunset.”

“Actually, there is,” the emperor said, “it’s because I wanted to see YOU. I’m very attracted to you, and I have been ever since you were married to Claudius. In fact, yesterday before that horrible incident at the races, I was admiring you from afar, and started undressing you with my eyes.”

“And now here we are together,” Juni said, secretly disgusted.

“Yes,” Nero said.

* * *

Nero looked at Juni’s hand and said, “I see you’re still wearing your wedding ring.”

“Yes. Claudius is very much alive in my heart. When he was alive, he put no other woman above me,” Juni said, “and I put no other man above him.”

“Does that still hold true?", Nero asked.

“Yes,” Juni said.

“You certainly are tempting. I’m sure many men in Rome have proposed to you.”

“Yes, they have but I have no interest in them,” Juni said.

“What a shame,” Nero said, “so that means that we can only dream about you.”

“I suppose,” Juni said.

The sunset evening turned into a dark night and the emperor asked, “Would you like me to walk with you tonight?”

“Yes, of course,” Juni said, “I certainly don’t want to walk alone. It’s frightening.”

“Juni, please forgive me for asking, but may I hold your hand?", Nero asked.

“Yes, of course,” the Eurasian said, “and then I would feel safe.”

“Perhaps we can walk around Rome,” Nero said.

“Thank you. I’d like that very much,” Juni said, “the city is so beautiful at night.”

“Yes, but you light it up,” Nero said.

Juni only blushed. She was flattered but didn’t know what to say.

As they walked hand-in-hand, Nero asked, “So do you and your son live alone?”

“No,” she said, “we live with my widowed mother-in-law. In fact, I really need to go there. After all, taking care of Gaius is never easy, and grandmothers can’t do it alone.”

“We can walk around Rome and then I’ll take you home,” Nero said.

“Thank you,” Juni said.

* * *

The two spent the night walking, talking and laughing, and then the emperor took her home. When they got there, Juni knocked on the door.

“Mother, mother-it’s Juni!", she called.

The woman, Poppaea, opened the door and saw her daughter-in-law.

“Juni,” she said, “where have you been?”

“At the Colosseum. I’m sorry I’m home so late,” she said.

“And I see you’ve brought Emperor Nero with you. Oh imagine it-you remarrying another emperor. I’ll have even more grandchildren,” Poppaea brightly said.

“Mother, I was just out with him and he helped me get home. He’s not staying,” Juni said.

“Yes, she’s right. I really must be going,” Nero said-slightly embarrassed, “as you know, as emperor I have matters to attend to. Good night to both of you.”

“Good night,” the two women said-and watched him leave.

After they got into the house, Poppaea said, “I just put Gaius to bed.”

“Thank you mother,” Juni said, “I really appreciate that.”

“You’re welcome dear. Good night,” she said.

“Good night,” Juni said.

After Poppaea went to her room, Juni went to the kitchen to fix herself a cup of hot tea. As she sat at the table and sipped it, she thought about her evening with Nero. Perhaps she should give him a chance after all. He DID try to comfort her and was the first man she was intimate with since Claudius died. Perhaps she was developing feelings for the emperor, but she still wasn’t ready for marriage. However, thinking about Nero was making her hot. Strange urges were forming inside of her and strange thoughts were running through her mind. Maybe she was just tired, but tomorrow Juni would try to see the emperor and find out if she had feelings for him.

End of Part 1