The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

JUST AN ORDINARY GUY

By Jason Davis

I guess I am writing this because I have to tell someone about what has happened to me but I know that if I do I’ll end up either in the loony bin or jail. It all started about six months ago. Until then I had lived a perfectly ordinary life. I went to work in my little cubicle and came home to my house at the end of the day. I was no stud but I wasn’t living the life of a monk either.

Last May all that changed. I went to my doctor because of the headaches and blurry vision I was having. The doctor ordered alphabet soup of tests, MRI’s, CAT scans etc. I figured my blood pressure was up and I would have to take some pills. Boy was I wrong. As I went into the doctors’ office I remember how serious he was looking. That was the first inkling I had that there was something really wrong.

“Joe there is no good way to say this so I am just going to get to it. You have a tumor in your brain.”

“Well you can operate right, give me some medicine or something”

“I am afraid not,“said the doctor.” The position of the tumor makes any type of operation impossible. We can give you something for the pain and try to make you as comfortable as possible.”

“Hold on doc” I cried. " You sound like I’m going to die.”

The doctors’ silence and the expression on his face said what he could not bring himself to say out loud.

“How long to I have?”

“Joe we really can’t say. Everybody is different and the disease progresses differently in each case.”

I took this news in the typical fashion. In other words I went out on a three-day bender. As I was trying to sleep off my attempt to drink the city dry my telephone was making a determined attempt to kill me. At least that was the way my head felt as it kept on ringing. Finally in self-defense I fumbled the receiver off the hook.

“Arrgh” I croaked.

“ Joe listen its me Dr. Martin. Joe are you there?”

“Yeah I’m here doc.”

“I want you to come into my office this afternoon. It’s very important to you.”

“Listen doc you told me what was going to happen” I said. “I don’t want any pills to make me happy”

“ Joe you just get your ass in here this afternoon.”

I don’t know why I went to the doc’s office that afternoon but I dragged myself there anyway. He was waiting for me with huge grin on his face.

“Now Joe I don’t want you to get to excited but I may have found something for you. I contacted an old friend from medical school who is doing research on tumors like you have. He has developed an experimental treatment that looks promising. I have got to warn you however that this is very early in the experimental stages and there are no guarantees.”

Well I jumped at the chance. I mean what were my choices anyway. A few days later I found myself in the hospital. Seems that what this new drug did was stop the blood from going to the tumor. The theory was that this would cause the tumor to shrink and then die.

I had been taking the drug for about three weeks and the doctors told me that it seemed to be working and the tumor was shrinking. That was when things started to get a little weird. I mean when was the last time you felt hot inside your head. What really drove me crazy was the itching sensation deep in my head. Sometimes I felt like banging my head against the wall just to make it stop. The doctors couldn’t figure it out and put it down to side effects of the drug.

To try to take my mind off of the itching I started to develop an elaborate fantasy about one of the nurses who took care of me. Tracy worked the night shift and always seemed to find the time to spend a few minutes chatting with me. She had thick blonde hair that she drew back in a ponytail and the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen. Add to that full pink lips and you have got a real looker. It was hard to tell about her figure in those damned nurses’ uniform but her tits looked to be about a 38-D to me. The sight of her ass with the panties outlined against her pants was enough to give me a hard on more than once.

That night my brain felt like it was covered with creepy crawlers, the itching was so bad. To try to take my mind off it I was deep into my fantasy about Tracy. I was a little surprised when the door to my room opened and Tracy herself came in. Glancing at the clock I knew it wasn’t time for any medications. Tracy didn’t seem quite like herself. Her face was flushed and her eyes’ seemed almost glazed over.

“Hi Joe” she said, “things are pretty slow to night so I thought I would come in for a chat if you’re not to sleepy.”

I quickly assured her I was not sleepy at all. As she stood there over my bed I kept taking peeks at her magnificent tits. At first I thought it was my imagination but I quickly became sure. Her nipples were poking out as hard as a pair of bullets.

Suddenly Tracy started saying how flushed and sweaty I looked. I was thinking to myself that she should take a look in the mirror. I then realized that Tracy looked like a woman making love. Her eyes were bright and glittering, the lips full and moist. The zipper to the top of her uniform had come down to reveal the full rosy colored breasts behind it. In a few minutes Tracy was slowly rubbing a warm wet wash cloth in slow lazy circles across my chest. With each circle the wash cloth dipped lower and lower toward my stiffening prick.

“ Tracy” I gasped, " I’ve been in this hospital for over three weeks. You better stop.”

“Don’t be silly” she purred. " I’m a trained nurse. What’s happening is very therapeutic.”

With that her lips lowered to my chest as she gently licked my nipples. Between the sensation on my chest and the wash cloth rubbing softly over my now rock hard prick I almost blew my wad right there. Tracy raised her head from my chest to look down at my seven inches of throbbing cock.

“Well would you look at that. I guess we better dry you off before you catch cold.”

What ever smart remark I was going to say to her turned into a gasp as those moist pink lips dipped lower and lower towards my crotch in a series of little butterfly kisses. I had never in my life felt any thing like it but that was nothing compared to when she reached my cock. Holding it around the base she covered the sensitive head with little nibbles and quick kisses. Then using only the tip of that talented tongue she ran it over and over only barely touching me. It was both the most ticklish and erotic sensation I had ever experience. Finally, just as it became almost too much to stand, I felt her hot wet mouth totally engulf me. Ever so slowly her head lowered taking more and more of me into her. I could not believe she was able to take so much. Up and down she moved, with every stroke that hot wet tongue curling around my prick. I almost came several times but each time she seemed to sense it and stopped me by squeezing the base of my cock tightly. Finally I could not stand it any longer, the pleasure so intense it was almost painful.

“Oh my god Tracy” I cried. “Let me cum before I explode.”

With a smile she drew her mouth up until only the head was in. Her tongue swirled around and around and then explored the pee hole at the tip. With a strangled grunt I came like I had never cum before. I could feel my balls pumping out torrents of my hot jism. All through this Tracy just kept up a powerful suction, massaging me with her tongue and swallowing everything I pumped out.

When I was finished Tracy stood up with a strange expression on her face. It was if she had just woken up from a dream and did not know where she was. She looked down at my now limp cock and slowly raised a hand to her lips wiping a way a trace of my cum. She gave a little moan and fled the room. When I did not see her again for a few days I asked some of the other nurses where she was. They said that she had gone home sick that night and had not come back to work.

I spent the next few days thinking about what had happened and I put together a few facts. No matter what had happened I knew that what Tracy did was out of character for her. Also that it was way to close to what I had fantasized about. The other thing was that the itching in my head seemed to stop for a couple of days after the blowjob. Finally came a talk with my doctor where he told me that the x-rays seemed to show that the blood that had been going to the tumor had been re routed to my pineal gland.

I decided that I seemed to have the power to influence people’s thoughts and actions. I still felt bad about scaring Tracy so bad that she quit her job so I started off with small things like having my doctor not wear a tie to the hospital or have a nurse change her perfume. After experimenting I realized that I could make people do what I wanted but afterwards they would remember what happened and know that they were not in control of themselves. Eventually someone would figure out what I was doing and then I end up in some government lab being dissected. My experiments also told me that if I started off slow and in stages I could implant suggestions in peoples head so they thought it was all their own idea.

They released me from the hospital a few days later with orders to take it easy at home for a month. Now a couple of months after I had moved into my house my neighbors next door got a divorce and Susan got the house in the settlement. We got along ok but just on the” hi how are you doing” level. I had been attracted to her as soon as I saw her. She was a petite brunette, about 5′3″ but with a killer figure. After the divorce I had made some overtures but she turned me down flat.

Susan dropped in the day after I got home just to be polite and see if I was ok. I struggled with my conscious for about 30 seconds before I decided to see how far I could go with my new power. I started out by concentrating on the idea that she should come over every day to check on me, and on how much she liked me. Just before she left Susan said she would see me tomorrow. I barely kept from shouting out loud.

The next day true to her promise Susan dropped in. But instead of the sex kitten I hoped for she was dressed in a baggy sweat suit.

“Now how are you feeling Joe dear”,said Susan. “You’re looking a little pale to me”.

Susan proceeded to bustle about picking up my place and making me chicken soup. As I was being mothered I figured out what had gone wrong. Susan had interpreted my command to like me in the maternal sense. I decided that from now on I would concentrate on images and feelings to keep everything simple. I was concentrating on an image of Susan in a sexy little black dress, with high heels and black stockings. In my mind I pictured Susan with a wanton expression on her face while she stared at my naked body.

The next day it was raining heavily and I was worried that Susan wouldn’t bother to come over. That afternoon the bell rang and there was Susan. She was wearing a lot more makeup than usual for her and looked great. She had on a tight black mini skirt that ended a good 3 inches above her knee and semi transparent blouse with what looked like a bustier under it. For me the piece de resistance were the strappy high heels in fire engine red. Through the black nylons I could see that her toes were painted a bright red too. As soon as I saw those sexy feet I knew how I could push Susan over the edge and into my bed.

“Susan, I said, you better get right out of those wet shoes or you will catch a cold.” “Well I certainly don’t want to track up your carpet”

Susan gracefully leaned over and slipped off her shoes and curled up on the sofa tucking those great legs under her. As she sat down I quickly went and got a warm towel.

“Susan you better let me dry those feet off” I said.

She extended one long nylon encased leg toward me and I wrapped up her foot in the towel, gentle rubbing it. A long time ago I discovered an almost unknown erogenous zone on women. One that a lot of women did not even know they had. Putting down the towel I kept my hand clasped gently around her slim ankle. Her position had hiked up her dress up almost to her crotch. I took my finger and ran it down her foot from her toes to her soft heel.

“Hee hee hee,” Susan giggled . “Please stop that Joe, it tickles.”

She tried to pull her foot from my grasp but it was useless. I continued to run my fingers over the silky smooth bottom of her foot. Susan’s’ giggles now graduated to near hysterical laughter and her squirming had twisted the short skirt up into a band around her waist revealing the lacy black thong she wore beneath the pantyhose.

I judged that primed by my mental suggestions and weakened by the tickling Susan was ready. Her eyes widen in alarm as I raised that slim foot to my mouth. She had no idea what was in store for her. I had discovered years ago that there was a direct connection between a woman’s’ toes and her clit. I engulfed her toes with my mouth sucking on them while swirling my tongue over them.

Susan’s’ eyes widened and her cheeks took on a pink glow. Her mouth opened slightly as her tongue wet her lips. I slowly moved up her leg from her ankle to just above her knee.

“Oh my god” she moaned. “Ah that’s good but Joe we shouldn’t be doing this. Ha ha ha no please hee hee hee I can’t stand it.”

Every time Susan gain enough control to begin to protest I would quickly run my fingers over those ticklish soles. The combination of the tickling and the erotic sensations aroused by my lips quickly broke Susan’s will. As my lips were grazing on the tender flesh of her inner thighs she lifted up that tight ass of hers to help me pull off her pantyhose and thong.

“ Fuck me damn you” she cried as I lapped up and down her pink slit. Well mother always told me to listen to a lady so I slithered up that hot body and put my rock hard dick where it would do both of us the most good.

Just as I thought Susan was a wild woman once you had her engine revved up. I lost track of how many times we screwed that day. After we were done and lying exhausted on the couch Susan seemed to accept what had happened with out question. Now days Susan drops over once or twice a week and is always welcome.