The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just For Fun

by Pan

Chapter 2: Just a Fetish

Emily and I had fought before, but never like this.

We were both lawyers, not that it helped. Some people have this idea that lawyers always argue like they’re in court, presenting evidence and rationally posing objections.

When Emily and I fight, we get mean. I recognize it in myself—I’ll snipe at her, never letting her finish a point. In turn, she’ll change the subject…typically onto some slight I’d performed in the last few days. I’ll get mad at her for changing the topic, she’ll accuse ME of not dealing with whatever it was she just randomly brought up…it isn’t productive, and it isn’t pleasant.

This wasn’t like that.

After Emily’s gasping admission, she’d cum, hard. She’d even squirted a little, which she’d only done maybe a dozen times while we’d been together.

I’d frozen.

She couldn’t have said what I’d thought she’d just said. Could she?

No.

Justin. My brother.

That would be…

Have you ever thrown up after eating jello? It’s such an strange feeling—on one hand, you’re puking. No one likes puking.

On the other hand, you can…you can taste it. Just a little. And even though you’re throwing up, it’s still jello. Everyone likes jello. Even though it’s coming through your throat the wrong way, it’s still delicious.

My brother and Emily.

That would be…

I shuddered, while at the same time my clit throbbed.

My brother, fucking Emily.

I could see it.

I didn’t want to see it. I wanted to never think about it, ever.

But I could.

My clit throbbed again, and I turned my attention back to the screen.

When Emily recovered from her powerful orgasm, she did the same, and we spent the rest of the night silently watching Friends.

* * *

We didn’t talk about it.

We didn’t talk about much.

Not just that night. For days.

We still loved each other, we still lived with each other, but…Emily had crossed a line. I think even she knew that.

Each night, we’d make awkward small talk, cuddle up and watch an episode of Friends, get each other off once or twice, and drift off to sleep.

Emily’s ‘brother’ disappeared. Not from our minds, I suspect, but definitely from our play.

We fell back on old habits…or tried to, at least. Our sex life had been so alive for the last few months; going back to what we’d been doing before felt like exhuming a corpse.

We would just rub each other, the silence punctuated only by our gasps and grunts of pleasure.

I don’t know what Emily thought about. I didn’t want to know. But I thought about her fictional brother.

I thought about him using my body for his pleasure. I thought about him using her body for his pleasure. Incest had become such a central part of my fantasies, I couldn’t get off without thinking about it. Her brother, bending her over and fucking her. Roughly using her throat, not caring about her pleasure. Making the two of us get each other off, just to turn him on.

Incest.

As the week stretched on, I couldn’t help it. I couldn’t help but wonder…

Was Emily picturing my brother?

Was Emily imagining Justin, my real-life brother, getting hard at the sight of her?

Of us?

At the sight of me, his sister?

Was Emily getting off while thinking about my brother getting off while thinking about me?

I didn’t ask her. I couldn’t ask her.

I didn’t ask, because I already knew the answer.

The camera slowly panned around the apartment, ending on the iconic front door. The show faded to black. The audience applauded.

We’d done it. I’d filled my girlfriend’s cultural gap. If we hadn’t already deleted the files, I’d suggest we go back to season one and start again.

We could probably get Jus—…

We could probably get my br—…

We could probably get another copy. If we asked my—…

“Thanks,” Emily said, breaking me out of my thoughts. “I really enjoyed that show.”

“Me too,” I said with a genuine smile. “It’s better than I remember.”

“We should thank your brother for getting those files for me.”

I couldn’t move. My mouth felt like it had frozen into a manic grin, as I pictured it. Emily, thanking my brother. Thanking him with her body. Deep-throating him. Letting him cum inside her. Making me lick it out afterwards.

No.

“Of course,” I replied, after way too long. My voice was so strained, I barely recognized it.

“Isabel…” Emily said, putting her hand on my neck. “It’s…”

“What?” I whispered. “What is it?”

“Don’t be like that. It’s just…”

“What?”

“It’s just a fetish.”

“What is?” I squeaked.

A fiery look came into Emily’s eyes.

“You know.” she said firmly, moving one hand slowly down my body. I was naked. Had I been naked when the episode had begun?

“What?” I repeated, unable to move, unable to think.

“It’s just a fetish,” she said again, her hand tracing a familiar path down my skin.

“Is it?”

“Of course it is,” she whispered, breaking out into a grin when she discovered how wet I was. “It’s just for fun.”

“Emily…”

“We aren’t going to do anything for real,” she said, enjoying my tightness. “We’re just fooling around.”

“Are we?” I asked again, too stunned to put more than a few words together.

“Of course,” she said, stroking my clit. “Now…why don’t you tell me how I should thank your brother?”

There was a long silence, as Emily masterfully toyed with me. She knew exactly how to turn me on; slowly, savagely, mercilessly.

Finally, I relented.

“You should go into his room,” I rasped, “and show him the body you’ve been hiding from him for far too long…”

* * *

“See?” Emily said with a giggle. “That wasn’t weird, was it?”

“I guess not,” I reluctantly admitted. “But we only saw him for like, five minutes.”

“Right. But it was fine. You’re just a pair of normal siblings.”

“Are we?” I asked, rolling my eyes. We both laughed.

There was a comfortable silence, and Emily surprised me by breaking it.

“Sorry,” she said, and I reached out for her hands.

“For what?”

“I dunno. I feel like I…pushed it?”

“You did,” I said, after a brief pause. “But…it’s fine.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. It’s totally fine. We were just fooling around, right?”

“Of course,” she laughed. “It was just…I dunno. It was just a thing.”

“Yeah.”

“But still,” Emily continued. “I feel like I was…out of control for a while there. Like I just couldn’t let go of the thoughts.”

“We did get a bit obsessive,” I nodded. “I’m just glad it’s calmed down so much lately.”

“Yeah.”

There was another pause.

“Yeah.”

I turned my attention to the TV. We’d really enjoyed the habit of watching TV together every night, and had finally bitten the bullet and picked up Netflix. Orange is the New Black failed to accurately represent lesbianism or the legal system, but it had successfully captured our interest each night for the two months.

“What are we up to, the final episode?”

“I think so. What do you want to watch next?”

“What did Justin give us?”

Episodes,” Emily said, hunting around her bag for the USB stick. “He said it’s by one of the creators of Friends, and it stars…Joey? As himself?”

“Sure,” I said. “We can check that out next.”

* * *

“You’re his slut,” I growled, pulling Emily’s hair. She whimpered with pleasure. “Say it.”

“I’m his slut,” she pleaded. I felt like my entire body was throbbing.

I felt alive.

“I’m his slut,” she repeated. “I’m his slut, I’m his slut, I’m his slut.”

“Cum for him,” I said, and spat in her face, surprising even myself. I’ve never been a spitter. It’s always seemed a bit gross, to be honest.

In that moment, it felt right.

Emily’s entire body shook with orgasm around my fingers. She came once, twice, three times.

I smiled at her flushed face. The sound of typing played over trumpet music in the background.

* * *

We didn’t really talk about it.

Maybe that should have worried me, but…in a sense, it sort of felt like the key. We’d unlocked a wonderful world, reached new sexual heights. Every glance between us was electric; every time I touched Emily’s skin, we would both gasp at the sensation.

The trick, it seemed, was not to talk about it.

When we weren’t in the bedroom, we’d non-verbally tease each other. I’d run my hand down my girlfriend’s back, she’d reach around and squeeze my ass. Sometimes she’d pull my mouth to hers, and we’d kiss, groping each other like a pair of horny teenagers.

I don’t know what she was thinking whenever we did this. We never talked about it.

But then at night, as Matt LeBlanc and the two British characters got themselves in and out of scrapes, we’d start to talk.

Not converse, not really. Just…talk.

She’d whisper dirty thoughts into my ear. I’d whisper dirty thoughts into hers.

Before the end of each episode, one or both of us would be cumming, again and again.

“He’s watching us,” Emily would gasp. “He’s watching his own sister getting another woman off.”

I couldn’t believe how wet that idea got me.

“You know that once we’re done, I’m going to fuck him.”

Fuck him, I silently echoed.

“Once we’re done in here, I’m going to fuck your brother. Your brother is going to cum deep inside me. He’s going to bring me pleasure like I’ve never felt before.”

I want it, I thought, my eyes rolling back in my head. I want it so much.

“I’m his slut,” she would his. “I’m Justin’s personal little slut.”

“Yes you are,” I’d finally gasp, as I came. “Yes…”

My entire body would buck with pleasure, my brother’s face floating through my head.

And then…we wouldn’t talk about it.

* * *

“Tell me again how it happens,” Emily said. I could barely hear her over the sound of her vibrator and the show.

She was on another of her trips. It had only been forty-eight hours, but my entire body ached for her.

“You go into his room,” I moaned, one hand around my own throat, one hand frantically rubbing between my legs.

“What am I wearing?’

“Lingerie. You’re wearing red lingerie.”

“Which set?”

“A new set. You bought it just for him.”

“Yes…”

“You knock on his door, and he tells you to enter.”

“Orders.”

“Yes,” I panted. “Yes, he orders you. You will obey.”

“I will obey.”

“You will obey my brother.”

“I will obey your brother.”

I swallowed. It took me a second to remember what we were talking about. The image of my girlfriend, obeying my brother’s every command, submissively serving him…

It was hard to concentrate.

“You enter his room.”

“How?”

My entire body twitched as I realized the answer.

“You crawl. You crawl into my brother’s room, on your hands and knees in front of your master.”

“Master…”

“Yes. Master.”

Emily repeated the word several times.

“He sees you come in, and he smiles.”

“Oh god.”

I paused. Even over the internet, I could tell that Emily was dangerously close to orgasm, just at the idea of my brother smiling at her.

She couldn’t cum. Not yet. I was enjoying myself too much.

“He knows why you’re there.”

“How?”

“Because you were built for him.”

“I was…”

“You were built for his pleasure.”

“Oh, god…”

“Your body exists for my brother’s pleasure. You exist for my brother’s pleasure. You’re my brother’s personal slut. Say it.”

“I’m…I’m…”

The buzzing grew louder.

Say it,” I insisted.

“I’m your brother’s personal slut.”

“You’re Justin’s personal slut.”

“I’m Justin’s personal slut.”

“You’re a lesbian slut for my brother.”

“Yesss…”

I shut my eyes and joined Emily in orgasm, picturing my brother cumming onto her obedient, smiling face.

* * *

“What are you doing,” Emily gasped.

I froze.

“I’m…”

She stared at me, her eyes dark with lust. I’d been halfway through describing her giving my brother a blowjob.

“I’m…”

I knew what she wanted me to say. It had been lurking behind our every interaction for weeks now.

But I couldn’t. I couldn’t.

“I’m in the room next door,” I whispered. “I’m fucking your brother.”

“I don’t have a brother,” she said softly, firmly, staring into my eyes. “I’m an only child.”

The room suddenly felt very small. Even though Episodes was on at low volume, I could feel the actors’ words filling my head, filling my thoughts. I felt trapped.

“I…”

“Where are you,” Emily repeated insistently, moving her hand to my throat. “Where are you, and what are you doing?”

“I’m…I’m…”

“You’re watching us,” she said.

“No…”

Yes,” she hissed. “You’re in the room, watching me give your brother head. Say it.”

I couldn’t.

Say it.”

“I’m…I’m watching you.”

Emily moaned at my admission. She moved her hand back between her legs. I watched, transfixed, as she played with her clit.

“You’re using your tongue on his head,” I continued, stumbling over the words. “He’s grabbing your hair, and…—”

“What are you doing?” she gasped once more.

“Oh, god…”

My clit involuntarily throbbed.

“I’m touching myself.”

“More.”

“I’m rubbing myself,” I panted. “I’m rubbing myself watching you go down on my brother.”

“I belong to him.”

“You belong to him.”

“Continue.”

“I’m…I’m getting off, watching my brother use you.”

“More.”

“I’m making myself cum. I’m watching my girlfriend be used for her one true purpose, and I’m…I’m watching. I’m watching, and I’m getting off, and…”

My eyes shut as I felt an orgasm approaching. To my delight and horror, Emily picked up where I’d left off.

“Your brother is watching you get off. As he fucks my mouth, he’s watching his own sister cum.”

Yes.

“He’s cumming into my body, but you’re the one who’s getting him off. You’re the one who’s making him cum. He’s watching your huge tits bounce, he’s looking at your face.

“Justin is imagining fucking you. He’s cumming into my mouth as he imagines fucking his own sister. I’m his slut. I’m..I’m…”

Her words faded away as she came.

* * *

“Justin would love that outfit on you,” Emily said, distracting me from the TV.

“Stop it,” I protested weakly. She just smiled, and leaned in closer.

“It’s true,” she whispered. As my girlfriend nibbled on my ear, I melted.

I was wearing lingerie. We both were. We’d always liked it, but recently…it was like wearing anything else just felt wrong. Even under our stuffy work clothes, there was something delicious about knowing I was wearing a lacy outfit that showed off my body.

“If your brother saw you in that,”—I groaned, involuntarily—“he’d get so hard, wouldn’t he?”

“Yes…” I whispered, my eyes closed.

“Your body would turn him on, wouldn’t it?”

“Mm-hm…”

“His sister’s body would get him so worked up. Your huge tits, your long blonde hair, that ass…”

I knew it was wrong.

“He’s going to be so hard, so worked up.”

“Emily…”

“What are we going to do about it?”

I groaned, and tried to pull her mouth to mine. But she remained tantalizingly out of reach, a familiar smirk on her face.

“What are we going to do about your poor, horny brother?”

“You need to help him,” I gasped.

“How?”

“Fuck him. Please. Please, Emily…fuck my brother.”

“You want me to fuck your brother?”

“I need it. Please.”

“Even though you’re the one who got him so worked up?”

“Yessss…”

“But what if I’m out of town?”

My eyelids fluttered as I pictured it. Justin, so horny, so hard. Emily, his personal fucktoy, away on a conference.

There was only one way we could…

“No,” I gasped. “I can’t. Please…”

As if registering my distress for the first time, my girlfriend leaned in.

“It’s okay,” she whispered, her smile audible. “It’s just a fetish. It doesn’t mean anything.”

“Emily…”

“It’s just for fun, remember?”

I thought about for a moment, as the final episode of the season played.

She was right. It was just…it didn’t mean anything.

“You want to suck his cock, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I panted. I was too turned on to fight it any more.

“Say it.”

“I want to suck my brother’s cock.”

“You were made to suck your brother’s cock, weren’t you?”

My eyes rolled back in my head as I came. It was true. I was made to suck my brother’s cock.

* * *

“We go into his room,” I moaned, one hand around my own throat, one hand frantically rubbing between my legs.

“What are we wearing?”

“Lingerie. We’re wearing red, matching lingerie.”

“We’re a pair of matching lesbian sluts, aren’t we?”

“Yess…”

“We’re a pair of slaves, aren’t we?”

“We’re a pair of slaves.”

I liked the way the words tasted in my mouth.

“Why do we exist?”

“To serve my brother.”

“What next?”

“We’re wearing lingerie, and we go into his room.”

“How?”

“We crawl, on our hands and knees.”

“Yess…”

“He sees us come in, and he smiles. He knows why we’re there.”

“How?”

“Because we were built for him.”

“Yess…”

“We were built for my brother’s pleasure.”

“We share his cock.”

“We share his cock.”

“We were born to be his sluts.”

“We were born to be his sluts.”

“Our life is dedicated to his service.”

“Our life is dedicated to his service.”

“He owns us.”

“He…oh, god yes.”

“Say it.”

“He owns us. He owns us, he owns us, he owns us, he owns us.”

“If he wants to fuck you, what will you do?”

“I will fuck him.”

“Say it.”

“I’ll fuck my brother.”

“You want it, don’t you?”

“Yes. God, yes.”

“Say it.”

“I want to fuck my brother. I want it more than I’ve ever wanted anything…”

“Cum for him. Cum for your brother.”

“Oh god, Emily, Justin, yes…”