The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This fictional story is intended to be entertainment for adults in locations where such entertainment is legal. If it is currently illegal for whatever reason in your location, please DO NOT read it. The term ‘Adult’ or ‘Adults’ is as defined by law in your location. This story is copyrighted. If you want to use it, please email me:

Copyright © Some Guy, 2001

Any resemblance to people or persons, characters or events real or not real within the text of this story is purely coincidental.

Ok, good to have that obligatory warning out and over with. I have been reading and enjoying mcstories for quite a while now and I figure it’s time for me to return the favor. Personally, what excites me about MC is not the induction, or the sex, for that matter, but the control. However, rape disgusts me, so I find that what I truly enjoy in a MC story is when two (or more, I suppose) people use MC in a playful, fun manner that is both sexy and loving. The story The Code, as well as many of Wiseguy’s stories, are excellent examples of what I mean. I will attempt to do that with this, my first, story as well.

It’s Just For Play, Right?

Alicia was on the edge of her seat with anticipation the entire way home from work. She was wearing a skirt and attractive but comfortable tank-top. She pulled her Toyota Wagon into the garage and was out and up the back steps of the house before the garage door had time to close. The sky was getting dark, so Ben, her boyfriend and housemate, had left the back porch light on. Alicia took two or three deep breaths before entering the house. She walked into the living room, a big room with a couch to one side and some easy chairs which were currently pushed back against the walls and replaced by a bed in the middle of the room. The window blinds were down. Ben was there, waiting on the couch. Was he reading? She could see the back of his head through the doorway. He stood up as she walked in and said, “Hey love. You worked late.” It was abrupt, but not angry.

“I know. I’m sorry...I got hung up. Boss wanted to talk to me,” she shrugged apologetically. “You know.”

“Yea. It’s okay...really,” Ben laughed a devious laugh, “It just gave me more time to plot.”

Alicia shivered. Was she wet already? She played along, raising an eyebrow. “Oh REALLY? Well, I’ve been thinking a little bit myself. So you think you can handle me tonight, eh?”

“As always.”

“Why you little...” Alicia braced her arm on the edge of the couch and swung over, flinging herself full-body into Ben, who stood in front of it with a silly smirk on his face. They hugged playfully and then passionately. Alicia was so excited; she wondered if Ben had started already, although that would be against the rules. “Are you ready now? Or do you want dinner first? Maybe you need the time to prepare?” She giggled and thrust her chest against him teasingly.

He pushed back. “You’re asking for it tonight, baby! Let the games begin!” Ben took a remote control out of his pocket, sat down on the couch, and, breathing heavily with expectancy, pressed power and then play. The stereo buzzed to life. Alicia barely had time to sit down next to Ben before her eyes slammed shut and she slumped down against the armrest. Ben was left in a similar state, his head lolling forward and his arms limp on his lap. Alicia’s voice, slow and melodic, followed the trigger phrase with hypnotic reinforcements and commands, before proclaiming in a suddenly rather husky voice:

“Welcome contestants. Tonight’s game is a contest of control, but also of wit. When you awake, you will find that you cannot orgasm until you are completely naked and are having sex. You will also find that your body instantly obeys orders given by your opponent, and that the more you struggle, the harder it will be to disobey and the more excited you will become. You may not give any commands that disallow your opponent to speak for more than a few minutes. You may not hurt your opponent, anyone, or anything beyond a reasonable limit governed by your morals and your understanding of the morals of your opponent. Finally, all commands issued tonight will last no longer than 5 AM tomorrow morning. Do you understand?”

Both sleepers nodded lethargically.

They both awoke 15 minutes later and sat up slowly, blinking their heavy eyes. It took Alicia at least 30 seconds to remember where she was and what was going on. Ben was quicker, “Freeze!” Alicia tried to say something, but she couldn’t move a muscle! She groaned inwardly at her own slowness. Ben patted her on the butt and then slowly, tantalizingly, ran his fingers down her front, circling each breast and barely touching her suddenly very hard nipples. “Fastest draw in the Wild Wild West!” he laughed while reaching up her skirt and stroked the inside of her thigh. “I thought you were going to win tonight.” Alicia would have retorted if she could, but she couldn’t even move her eyes. She felt herself being laid out on the couch. The ceiling was pretty bland, she decided. It needed more color.

Just as Ben’s hands started to work their way up her shirt, the rules of the game took effect and Alicia became unfrozen. “And just what do you think YOU’RE doing?” she asked. “Masturbate. Now. With both hands.” Ben’s hands flew to his crotch. “No, wait...I have a better idea. Any part of your body that is touching mine will act like an extremely sensitive and aroused erogenous zone.” She grinned evilly. “Your body is slightly magnetically attracted to mine; any time you speak that magnetic force will grow stronger.”

Ben looked impressed. “Very nice,” he said, and then caught himself before he could fall onto Alicia. She sat up and kissed him firmly on the lips. She felt him gasp slightly and then return the kiss with heightened passion. When she broke the kiss, he said quickly, “Your last commands effect your body too!” Then he lost his balance entirely and fell forward onto her. They both gasped from shock. Alicia couldn’t believe how strong the feeling was...if she could have orgasmed, she probably would have. They both rolled backwards off the couch and ended up a moaning tangle of legs and arms on the bed. To Alicia, it felt like her whole body was on fire. She was sweating and panting, and every time she took in a breath, parts of her body would rub against Ben and send waves of ecstasy through her. She needed release then, so strongly that it was hard to think. They lay there for what seemed like hours. Alicia was aroused and sexually frustrated beyond belief. Any time she tried to move, it only got worse.

“My God,” Ben breathed.

“No, don’t talk!” Alicia almost shouted as Ben’s hypnotized body thrust harder and harder against her. “Argggg! We can’t come until we get our clothes off!” Taking a deep breath, she tried to untangle herself, but most of Ben was on top of her and his body clung to her’s. Reversing a command was a sign of weakness, but she didn’t care any more. “We aren’t magnets...,” she moaned, “anymore!”

Suddenly Ben pulled himself together. Gritting his teeth against pleasure that verged on pain, he pulled himself off of his girlfriend and fell backwards, panting, onto the bed. His eyes twinkled. “Masturbate! You’re masturbating and you can’t stop!” It wasn’t creative, but it worked. Ben sat panting and watched Alicia writhe on the bed. He wondered how long she could take it.

Alicia wasn’t thinking anymore. She was only feeling. Through blurry eyes she saw Ben taking off his clothes, but her body was no longer her own; it was a big, wet, moaning creature flailing out of control. She gave in to the sensations and blacked out.

When Alicia came too, she found herself naked on the bed with Ben sitting next to her. She was no longer masturbating, in fact, she found, her body was frozen from the neck down...and she still needed release. Badly. So he had given her commands while she was out. The bastard. “Good morning, sleepy head,” Ben laughed. He kissed her lightly on the mouth and then started running a finger up and down her vagina...very slowly. She moaned. “That must have been a nice rest...you must feel better now.” He grinned.

“...please...” was all Alicia could manage.

“Please? Please what?”

“...please let me come. Please!” Her eyes were watering.

Ben looked at her and compassion, laughter, and lust flickered across his face. She felt him climb on.

THREE HOURS LATER, IN THE SHOWER

Ben and Alicia were in the shower, washing their tired and sweaty bodies. Ben said, “I thought you were going to win.” He winked.

“Maybe tomorrow,” Alicia sighed, and then she laughed and embraced Ben tightly.

THE END