The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER :

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18

OR

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.

All characters, situations, and locations are mostly fictional.

Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author. Written over a period of time in 1998 by . Comments and suggestions welcomed.

COPYRIGHT © 1998

“JUST FRIENDS”

Part 6

Christine’s eyes followed the motions of the small weight as it moved in its slow arc. She began to relax as she watched it, just like she had done so many times in the past. She knew his voice. She knew the power he had over her. There was no resistance for her and she gave in to her familiar conditioning. Feeling the power of his voice wash through her mind, she felt her own wonderful power ebbing away. The soft tongue between her legs began to magnify the relaxing motions of her Master’s metronome, dragging her down and down.

“You have been bad, Christine,” Kurt said as he watched her pulled back into her familiar hypnotic trance. “I see you found my crystal and thought you might use it on poor Jennifer here,” he said motioning to the brunette slowly licking between Christine’s legs. Christine however didn’t look up. He hadn’t expected her to. Her eyes sparkled with the reflected candle light from the pendular motion. Her lips moved in time with the metronome’s cadence, softly mouthing her brainwashing mantra. Kurt looked from one woman to the other before walking over to the closet to remove his coat.

He had entered the suite through the adjoining room. Having stayed in the shadows, he approached the doorway and immediately understood what must have taken place. He was not angry with Christine. In fact, as he began to get undressed he watched Christine hypnotizing herself deeper and deeper and found he was almost proud. Perhaps he should give her more leash to run on, he thought. But for the time being she had over stepped her bounds and would have to be reined back in.

He folded his clothes and stretched his lithe body. He contracted then relaxed each muscle group in a slow methodical way to work out the days tension while he walked over to stand behind Jennifer. Her lips were caressing Christine’s pussy in a tender circular motion. He watched as the action moved down along her body causing her ass to wiggle and sway. Reaching down between her knelt legs he felt her wetness before kneeling behind her and pressing his hardening member against her soft pussy lips. He held his penis against her for a moment, circling the head between her lips to wet the tip, before sliding it deeper into his slave. Her hot breath blew across Christine’s pussy from her Master’s intrusion, but she never paused in her obedient pleasuring of Christine’s sex.

“As I was saying Christine, you have been bad tonight.” He watched her lips silently moving as her eyes followed the pendulum. “Weren’t you, my slave?”

“Yes, Master,” she softly said as her mouth returned to the brainwashing.

“You know I will have to punish you.”

“...yes, Master,” her voice held a slight tone of disappointment.

Kurt was rocking back and forth. His hard cock sliding slowly into then out of Jennifer’s body. Her aroused breathing could now be heard as she continued caressing Christine’s clit. Kurt pressed forcefully into Jennifer causing her to push her mouth harder into Christine’s pussy. All three of their breathing could be heard growing louder with the increasing sexual tension.

The slippery heat began to swirl around the three lovers in a tornadic fashion. The fires dancing light contributed to the sence of motion. Kurt heard Christine’s tell-talepants of her on rushing orgasm. To begin her punishment for the eveing Kurt instructed Jennifer to hold beack from administering the last loving kisses that would have sent her over the edge.

“Jennifer turn around and take your Master into your mouth.” Her head slowly lifted from between Christine’s strong, tan legs and she turned on her knees to greet her Master’s cock. Her eyes focused on his member glistening with her own juices. For a moment she paused, licked her lower lip, then pushed his long shaft between her parted lips. She began a slow rhythm, pumping her head while her tongue played lazy circles around and around.

Kurt felt the warmth of her mouth. He felt her tongue rasping all along the underside of his penis. Looking down her watched as his shaft appeared, glistening with saliva, before disappearing back into his slaves loving mouth. He watched over and over as his slave took him. The sensation of his impending orgasm started to build. Hot jets soon spurted from him into his slaves hungry mouth. There was no need to command her to swallow as she eagerly took every last drop and flicked her tongue across her lips searching for more.

Kurt noticed the pendent’s silver chain sticking out from between the couch cushions. Pulled free from it’s landing place it bobbled for a moment before Jennifer’s eyes.

“It would seem you have already spent some time with the pendent this evening,” Kurt said as her eyes widened with the increasing interest in the swinging crystal. Jennifer licked her lips and leaned forward to watch her Master’s hypnotic pendent.

“Get up on the love seat,” Kurt motioned for her to kneel next to him on the warm cushion. “Excellent, now you will play with yourself while I decide what to do about Christine’s bad behavior.

Her fingers dipped into her wet sex while still unable to pull her eyes from the crystal that her Master absentmindedly held for a moment before setting it beside him on the arm of the couch.

“Christine, my slave, kneel up on the bed for me.” Kurt commanded. As she knelt Kurt spoke out, “No, on all fours.”

“Now I want you to think about your mistake this evening. While you think about it you will spank your ass for me.”

Her hand slowly was pulled from under her body before a forceful slap echoed around the room. Her ass cheek reddened with the imprint as she drew back for another. Slow methodical motions repeated about six times before Kurt decided to end the punishment. Her cheek was rosy pink from her self inflicted spanking. Kurt knew that the punishment was more show than real. The use of actual physical pain was not to his liking. It seemed to go against all of his medical training, but Christine however, had tastes that exceeded the limits that Kurt would allow. Wondering how far she would go if left on her own Kurt brought her from the bed to his feet.

As she rose Kurt thought out loud, “Hard to punish one with a spanking when they love it so...”

Following her Masters commands Christine knelt down before the love seat. “Take your Master into your hot, wet mouth slave.” Tipping her head forward she slid her mouth over his hardening cock.

“You have been a very bad slave, using my pendent on poor Jennifer,” Kurt intoned softly as he took up the pendent from the arm of the love seat. “Now it is your turn, I am afraid, Christine.” Her head bobbed slowly up and down as he lowered the pendent mere inches from her eyes. “You know this crystal too Christine. When I tell you too, you become just as receptive to its beauty as Jennifer is. Your eyes will follow it now. You need to listen and obey as you watch the pendent swing.” Her eyes were tracking the crystal, her lips softly stroking her Master as she obeyed.

Kurt looked over at Jennifer kneeling on the love seat next to him. Her eyes were naturally draw to the pendent that swung from her hypnotists hand.

“Take the pendent my slave, Jennifer,” Kurt said as he held it up for her. Slowly Jennifer’s fingers extended and held the silver chain. “Now turn around and straddle your Master.” Her smooth legs slid over her Masters hips as she settled back against his firm abs. Kurt moved her hand lower until the pendent swung before her pussy. It slowly spun and wobbled before Christine’s eyes. As Christine’s head slowly moved along her Master’s cock her eyes were locked to the pendent’s pulsing reflections as it swung in front of Jennifer’s trimmed mound. Kurt watched the scene in the full length mirror while kneading Jennifer’s firm ass cheeks.

“Christine, sit up now and continue to watch the pendent.” She knelt up and Kurt’s hard cock fell from her lips. “Good girl. Now Jennifer my beautiful slave, I want to feel your wetness again. Straddle my cock. Shifting forward Jennifer’s wet pussy easily engulfed her Master’s hard shaft. A slow rhythm started automatically in her hips, grinding down on the large penis inside her. Reaching his hand between Jennifer’s legs Kurt felt his shaft were it disappeared inside his slave. Moving his finger up he could feel Jennifer’s clit sticking out from between her straining lips. It was a tiny button of pink hardening below her neatly trimmed pubic mound. “And now Christine, you will lean in and lick my slave’s clit.” Without delay her mouth descended to Jennifer’s filled hole.

Christine’s lips drew her little nub into her mouth while her tongue delicately flicked over it’s hard tip. Whispering to his slave as she rode him, Kurt instructed Jennifer on his wishes. Soon between her short gasps of breath Jennifer began talking to Christine, panting out commands as she was being licked and fucked. “Our Master wants us to go deeper Christine,” she said looking down between her legs at the pendent swinging before the other slave’s eyes. “Yes, we will obey wont we Christine...obey our Master always. Deeper. Deeper.” Her eyes mirrored Christine’s as they both watched the shinning crystal. Each felt herself sinking as she listened to the commands. Deeper, down and down. Deeper over and over the words fell flatly from Jennifer’s lips. She continued to intone the commands, slowing just as Christine’s tongue slowed in it’s passionate caresses. Soon her voice was far away. Over and over they herd and obeyed, slipping deeper under the sensual spell.

Her voice trailed off as her grinding slowed. Christine lightly licked. Kurt felt a ripple spread through Jennifer’s body and she sighed, but that was the only sign that she had cum. He watched as his slaves eyes, half closed followed the pendent. They were open and receptive. Their pliant minds craving to be filled with irresistible desires.