The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Just Imagine

Categories: md fd

Description: Have you ever thought about the intricate connection between imagination, aesthetic sense and sexual arousal? Have you ever channeled the flow of energy created by erotic mc dreams into your own power of creativity? Nova will again share some of her teachings with you.

Welcome to our new lesson. As usual, I will not bother you with a long or complicated induction. I don’t need to. My power is already with you.

You know so very well what I expect from you. Good boy. Take a deep breath and make it happen for me.

Your subconscious mind was primed the very moment it saw my name on the screen. Your conscious mind felt a flash of excitement, but your subconscious mind felt so much more. Something sublime and mystical. Something that is probably really hard to put into words, but you don’t have to. You felt it. I understand. We are the same. All was decided the very moment you heard that little whisper telling you to open my latest story and to ready your mind for a new experience. From me to you.

But if you still need a little bit of motivation, let me tell you this. Ask yourself: how would it feel to be my puppet on a string.

snap

Yes. You heard me. My puppet on a string. So relaxed now. So focused. So dreamy. A warm glow of my power starts to form inside your head and to spread outwards down your spine to meet your own glow from down there. They will intertwine like old friends, and together they will travel all through your body. And it feels so good to let the feeling take over your thoughts. The feeling is me. So open to me now. Only focused on my words on your screen.

Come with me to our secret place inside your mind. The place that will stay with you even as you read on. Your head is resting peacefully on my lap. Your face is turned towards me, but your eyes are so heavy and sleepy. Use all your other senses to feel me with every fiber of your body. You can feel the soft fabric of my skirt. You can feel my fingertips gently brushing your left cheeck. I lean forward and you can feel my pendant dangling now so close to you. I whisper into your ear and you feel my warm breath travelling all the way in and all the way down. All my words are true. Agree with me. And I whisper once again those magic words. Your own lips start to repeat them for me and it feels so very good. Puppet on a string. Puppet on a string. Puppet on a string.

snap

And ten times deeper for me. Read on.

Now I want to you think about something. I always do. I want your mind to become even more active and alive. More and more. I want you to make it light up like a Christmas tree. Like a whole galaxy on a dark velvet sky, sparkling with a million lights. Stars that are neurons and synapses and thoughts and images and dreams of wonder and enchantment.

Imagine you are walking down a street on a beautiful day of summer. There has a been a refreshing rain shower earlier, but now the clear sky shines with a crystal blue. The warm air smells fragrant and wonderful and you can feel the sun on your skin. All is well and calm. All except one thing. Part of your mind is occupied, because you are trying to remember something. Something trivial yet important to you. Maybe it is the exact birthday of a good friend. Maybe it is an important number or password. Maybe it is the title of a song you heard earlier on the radio. Or anything else. Whatever it is, you cannot grasp the answer. You know that you know it, and you know it is at the tip of your tongue, but it always slips away whenever you come close. The date. The number. The password. The name of the song. It is just too elusive. And you know how uncomfortable and irritating it feels when something is at the tip of your tongue but you cannot touch it with your mind.

You walk on, still thinking so very hard, when you notice a beautiful young woman coming towards you. She wears a low-cut summer dress, and you cannot help but notice the crystal pendant sparkling on her skin. She sends you the gift of a gentle smile. And all of a sudden, your thoughts become all light and bouncy. Everything in your mind starts to float up, like glowing sparks coming to the surface of a pond of dark water. And you walk past her and you feel a gentle breeze of both summer air and flowery perfume and then she is gone. And when your thoughts become your own again, still light and bouncy, you realize that the information you were looking for has floated to the surface as well. The date. The number. The password. The name of the song. It shines in your memory as clear as summer light. And it makes you feel very good and very grateful. You have done so well.

Now I want you to realize what just happened. Feeling aesthetic and sexual pleasure has a powerful effect on your mind. It helps you to focus. It helps you to realize your potential. It helps you to be inspired and creative. It helps you to experience vivid and powerful dreams. It is like a spark inside your soul. It makes your mind light up like a Christmas tree. Or like a whole galaxy on a dark velvet sky, sparkling with a million lights. Stars that are neurons and synapses and thoughts and images and dreams of wonder and enchantment.

In a way, using and channeling your arousal is a bit like alchemy. You turn that which is base into that which is sublime. You take something that can be as heavy as lead and turn it into veins of gold that spread from the root of all pleasure through your whole body. Remember these lines. Feel their truth and beauty.

What we will do today are a few simple exercises to give your mind some encouragement to use the power of aesthetic pleasure and arousal. To help you channel this flow of power into your ability to be focused and creative and energized from within. To do this, we will use some anime images of beautiful girls. I think such pictures are perfectly suitable. On one hand, they can be a celebration of beauty and immaterial enchantment. They can even have warmth and soul, if your mind is ready to feel. Many of them try to emphasize the mysteries of female nature and the spell of all that which lies beneath.

On the other hand, the characters and worlds they show are purely fictional and already streams of imagination, so their stories can be shaped according to your own will and fantasy. Whether the character in the picture is a horned demon girl casting a spell on you or a wise science girl in a white labcoat using her intellectual powers on you doesn’t really matter. To approach them with respect and devotion will only enhance the experience. Just like some text or story can be imbued with a verbal spell, a picture can be imbued with a visual spell. They can invite you to weave a tale of your own around them to make their world and characters come alive.

Imagine you are walking down another street. This time it is winter and the sky has already grown dark. A thin layer of pure and untouched snow covers the ground. Fine and soft snowflakes dance through the air and gently touch your face. The air is clean and crisp. You notice a stream of warm orange light flowing from a window out into the wintery world of dusk. It comes from a nearby house and for some strange reason you feel drawn to the light. To the window. As if the dancing snowflakes around you are all moths and you have just become one of them. As if you are being called into the light. Like a puppet on a string.

Listen to the pure snow below your feet as you walk closer and closer to the window. It is alright. You can look now through the window. You can focus on all the details. You can allow yourself to smile. Look. Can you feel it?

[image]

The picture really tells a wonderful little story, doesn’t it? There are so many details that ask you to weave a fantasy of your own. The scent of the pillows. The warmth of the room. The warmth of fabric. Her gentle smile. All the little things that could be used for hypnosis. Going back and forth. Soft and warm. So deep and compelling. Sparkling in your mind. What lies beneath. There is even some guy working in the kitchen in the background. Maybe he is some neighbour who has just discovered how much he loves to serve her. Well, after some nice and deep talk of course. And maybe when he has finished cooking for her, she will simply wave her hand, snap her fingers and tell him about “dream time, sleepy boy”. He will start to feel so very sleepy and then he will go home and find his reward in his dreams. And all her attention would be on you. Maybe you have been here before. Maybe you have always known her. She tells you to come inside and for some reason your key opens the door.

Is this the kind of story that has come into your mind? Or is there another story? Will it end here or will it be only the beginning of your journey?

Of course, not every picture has as much detail and background to form the seed of an imaginary world within you. Sometimes pictures are much more simple or give you just a basic outline of a character. Sometimes you have to fill them with life and words spoken to you.

How about this one here?

[image]

Can you image that this woman is a powerful hypnotist? Can you imagine her spell and her voice? Let me help you once again.

Maybe she uses a special kind of hypnosis. Maybe one that is not based on long and soothing inductions, but rather on a quick overwhelming of another mind. Taking control like that snap. The touch of female power is deep inside your mind, just like that snap. Just making it go blank and then filling the entire void with words and commands. She can do that. I can do that. Yes. We all can do that. It’s a bit difficult to explain in writing, so I really need your help. Please do as I say.

You have to imagine all the necessary elements. The living voice inside of you. All the changes in speed and frequency. All the gateways into your mind. You are doing so well. You have just been tricked.

Slow talk. Fast talk. Murmur. Whisper. Mumble. Precise orders in a tangled web of feelings. Sexy and soothing. Sweet as honey. Commanding. Irresistible.

How much can a voice change within a single word? Within a single line? How much can a simple change of frequency and speed in mere speech open a gate for a stream of consciousness from outside into your very being? Flowing into your subconsciousness. You have to imagine a constant change in the way she talks. And does it really matter where the power enters your soul? It can be ears. It can be eyes. Listening and reading are the same. In the end, the power will circle inside the heart of your very being. Where it should be. Where you want it to be.

I think you can do it. I trust in your imagination. I trust in your powerful ability. You will know what to do. Let’s give it a try, shall we? Read on and read in a way that feels right to you. Imagine whatever you want to see and feel. Fill in the gaps and cross the bridge between dream and reality for me. Good boy.

Imagine standing next to a hypnotist. You know her. You want to show her your best behaviour and keep your secret desires deep inside you. But she knows. She just performed her art on you and now she lifts her slender hand to make a loud and clear snap right next to your ear. You can see her sparkling green ring in the very corner of your eye, as it comes closer and closer. Focus. And you know what will happen right now, sleepy boy. Feel all the changes in her voice. Fast and slow. Whisper and murmur. Feel my voice like a living soul inside yourself. Read and feel. Mingle with my mind. Let me whisper into your soul.

snap

Sleep...

Rest your head on my shoulder. Warm and comfortable. My lips so close to your ear now. Filling your world.

Deeper and deeper. Listen to my voice. Only to my voice. Obey my voice.

I want you to feel a strong urge to stare at my breasts now. I want you to feel a strong urge to fantasize about my breasts now. They are like magnets to your eyes. They are like magnets to your soul. You feel embarrassed, but there is really nothing you can do about it. The more you try to resist, the stronger their pull becomes. The more you try not to think about them, the more powerful your fantasies become. Soft and warm and round in your mind.

Think about my breasts. Or any breasts you like. Soft and warm and round. Bare skin rubbing against your soul. Or even adorned in every possible way like a work of art. Black lace. White lace. Silk and satin. Smell of skin. Smell of perfume. Smell of warm fabric. Smell of a bedroom on a warm summer morning, while your head is resting on a sweet cushion with pure sunlight on it.

Everything is possible. You are becoming very tiny now. Falling all the way down into my cleavage. Past the crystal pendant. Past the warm fabric. Into the warm embrace of a dream world filled with soft shadows and round shapes. Floating deeper and deeper into me. Soft orange light all around you. Like the first light of the first summer morning of your life. Being reborn into my mind. It’s like being in the most wonderful soft crib, pushing yourself lovingly against the most wonderful blanket, rocking back and forth with me while everything fades into dreams.

Sleep...

I want you to feel a strong urge to fantasize about my breasts now. They are like magnets to your mind. The more you try to resist, the stronger their pull becomes. The more you try not to think about them, the more powerful your fantasies become. You are completely under the spell of my breasts now. So soft and warm and round inside you.

You will feel more and more aroused. With every paragraph you read, all my words will intensify within you. No matter how powerful or casual the talk, you will just continue to fall deeper and deeper under my erotic spell. My breasts will fill more and more space within your thoughts, flowing so very gently around your free will. Brushing so softly against your soul. Making you feel so wonderful and weak and so ready to open your very being to me.

Your hands will start to feel warm. Everything around you and inside you will start to feel warm, because you are back in the crib with all the soft shapes and the orange light and the smell of skin and flowery perfume all around you. With every word of me, every paragraph you read, you will fall deeper under my spell. Deeper into the gentle embrace of soft and warm shapes in your mind. Make the old saying come true again. It is too hard to think. You are too hard to think.

You cannot escape until I release you. You are under my spell.

Under my spell.

It is not necessary for you to remember any of my commands but you will obey all of them. Obedience is natural. You are mine. Stare and fantasize now and go deeper and deeper under my spell with every paragraph you read.

And one, two, three and forget and wide awake...

snap

Having just said something completely unimportant, I hope you are doing well with our lessons. Teacher knows best. I hope you still remember the first two pictures and I hope you have understood how a certain kind of feelings can enhance and enrich your power of imagination. I’m very pleased by how much you can focus on this lesson, even if I sometimes have the tendency to digress a little. Incidentally, let us have some casual talk before we go on.

Do you know hypnosis videos on youtube? Of course you do. What always bothers me about them are the comments. There you have some real professionals who do complex mind games and hypnosis stuff without any overdone sexy attitude, and too often they get negative comments. “This is all phoney acting.". In other videos, you have some amateur girl with no real talent and bad wording and timing, but wearing some skimpy clothes and talking sexily into the camera while shaking her...you know...these warm bouncy things. These two here. Silly me, you cannot see what I’m touching. Feels nice. Anyway, you know what I mean. And this kind of cheap videos get very often praised by their male audience “Wonderful. Great. Hot. Me so horny.” It’s a bit unfair, isn’t it? It just invites more and more cheap videos.

But let us come back to our lesson to wrap things up. Here is a final picture. There are many nice details that will tell you all you need to know to make another fantasy come alive. The light. The weather outside. The scent of the room. The scent of her hair, just getting dry and soft in the sunlight after a shower, still smelling of fragrant soap and shampoo. This strange tingle in your hands and fingertips. Where does it come from? I want you to pay special attention to the table and to the two chairs in the background. Maybe she will invite you in. Maybe you will sit down there and she will lean forward, touching your hands, rubbing them so very softly and talking to you while relaxation spreads as you gaze deeper and deeper...

[image]

And then she talks about the beauty of dreams. About how to empower them. About proving to you how easy it is to make you cum into your pants. Right there. Right now. Just because she says so. Just to prove her power in a loving way.

Remember all your vivid dreams. Remember all your wet dreams. Remember how your mind touched the veins of gold. How did it feel for you?

It is actually really fortunate that you have experienced such things before. You already know how it feels to come back to the surface of consciousness from deep sleep, from deep within a dream, and expecting to find the morning light on a calm and unrippled ocean of gently waking up, but instead finding yourself caught in the warm currents of the tidal wave of an already ongoing orgasm. You are such a lucky boy. You don’t have to invent or imagine anything new if you want to have a vivid fantasy about feeling such a powerful effect happening during hypnotic trance.

You already know how it would feel. All you have to do is remember. Just remember. No trick. That’s all.

Imagine you are being hypnotized by her. It doesn’t really matter how. She is talking to you. First in a casual way. Some smalltalk. She says some weird things and it becomes just a bit harder to follow the conversation. Your mind starts to feel a little detached from your waking body. But you are a gentleman and you smile and agree.

Her voice subtly changes into a deeper and more soothing tone, but again you don’t mind. Why should you? It feels good. And nothing that feels so good and pure and true can be wrong. Maybe she tells you now to focus on something. Could be anything. It is your free choice. Maybe she leans forward even more and her hands cup and rub something and she tells you to gaze deeper and deeper into the magic well. The well of soft shadows. The well of dreams. Just focus on anything that feels good and warm. Anything is fine because the aesthetic beauty touches you from within. No need for shame. Anything is fine. Really. Trust me.

As you focus, your eyelids become heavier and heavier. Sleepier and sleepier. You have lost track of the conversation, but even numbers always feel lighter than odd numbers. Even weightless. Like a feather. Keep drifting. Keep floating. You can choose to ignore all matter and gravity holding you back in this world. There is no need to feel the chair you are sitting in anymore. No need to feel the weight that binds you. Let go. Float for me. And by the way, remember the wave.

Isn’t it funny how you respond to imaginary numbers. Odd and even. Imaginary commands. Your eyelids feel light and heavy. Like a feather. Like a rock. Up and down. You don’t even need to know about the numbers or the commands hidden behind them. Just feel. Just obey.

You want to focus on the special sight in front of your eyes, but you also want to sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Eyes open. Eyes more and more closed. Longer and longer. Eyelids light like a feather. Heavy like a rock. Like a feather. Like a rock. Like a feather. Like a rock. Like a rock. Like a rock. More and more asleep. Resting your heavy eyes now. Resting your soul in the warm embrace of a gentle voice. And...

snap

And then the last traces of reality fade away into hypnotic bliss and you sleep. And dream. Your own dreams. Or maybe dreams you will receive as a gift from outside. Anything is fine. Timelessness. But like every dream, even timelessness must come to an end when you wake up. Time starts to trickle into your mind like tiny sparkling droplets of refreshing rain on a quiet ocean and it is the sweet voice of time that tells you to wake up. I am time. I am the quiet ocean of morning light, but not right now. I am the storm. I am the tidal wave. Wake up and cum for me.

And you come back to the surface of consciousness, but now it is time for you to remember. Remember how it was back then. You wake up right into a tidal wave. You open your eyes and the woman next to you smiles a knowing smile and you know you can’t stop what is already happening. Autopilot. Free falling. Enjoy the ride.

Are you alright? Of course you are.

This concludes our lesson. I hope you have learned something new today. I hope you understand how feeling a nice bit of arousal and fascination can expand your mind and make it see and feel imaginary things in a whole new way. And once again it is time to...

Hmm? What’s that? What do you say? Wait. Let me check. Er, cup size C, today it is white lace, but I usually prefer cotton because it is softer. I was around 14 to 15 when a certain growth spurt occurred. It just happens. Why do you ask? You know, this is quite personal and not very polite. But I don’t mind. You are welcome. Next time I will just ask you about your shoe colour and size and we are even again.

What? Yes. A pendant. I usually wear one every day. Simple gold chain with some coloured natural quartz crystal. Nothing fancy, I’m not a jewellery person, I prefer inner beauty. Just a bit of tender elegance I guess.

Funny how the mere reflection of light on its surface sometimes makes people feel like a deer caught in headlights. Just a shimmer of opalescent light while it spins slowly around or moves back and forth. But I digress. Let me put it back where it belongs. Feels warm to the touch. You are quite the inquisitive fellow today.

But to come to an end with this message, I think this will be all for today. Have a wonderful week and all that. What? There is still something? You really look a bit dazed and confused. Just tell me. You know you can tell me everything.

You WHAT? You want to do what to the what now? Good sir, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Oh well, maybe not. I guess you are in a bit of a predicament now. You want to be free? Really. How much? Would you like to kneel and beg? Would you like to send me lots of expensive gifts to make me free you from my spell? After all, it was your own fault to walk right into my trap, wasn’t it? It’s just your luck that I’m much too nice. Alas, it will prevent me from ever becoming a truly evil hypnodomme.

Oh, very well. Rise and be blessed. By the way, do you like this ring here once again? Nice and sparkly.

snap

Sleep...

Rest your head on my shoulder. Warm and comfortable. My lips so close to your ear now. Filling your world.

Deeper and deeper. Listen to my voice. Only to my voice. Obey my voice.

All my commands are gone from your mind. Your mind is free. You are free. Do whatever you want. Think whatever you want. I give you total freedom of mind. A warm ray of sunshine inside you. Embrace it. Live it. Feel it.

I release you from my spell. All strong urges are gone. Only fascination remains. Good and healthy. Calm and relaxed now. Open your eyes. Look into my eyes. Back to normal. Back. To. Normal.

And one, two, three and forget and wide awake...

snap

To finally come to an end with this message, I think this will be all for today. Have a wonderful week. By the way, you might still feel a bit inclined to obey my orders for the next few minutes. It will go away. Just a few minutes more of obedience to my commands.

So here they are. You have two choices now. You can give in to your male nature and touch yourself for me until you cum. It will feel wonderful and rewarding. Or you can remain in this state of arousal just a bit longer. Hold on to it. Hug it. Embrace it. Touch yourself if you like, but stay away from the summit for a while. And while you remain in this state, you can try to channel your emotions into new paths and into creativity. Expand your mind. Imagine a story. Feel a story. Write a story. Maybe a tale of wonder and enchantment. Maybe a nice little spell in rhyme. Maybe a bit of hypno poetry. Let imagination and reality flow together with all the power and clarity that is intertwined with your arousal. And when you have imagined and felt and written, you can finally and blissfully cum for me.

Love,
Goddess Nova