The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KACIE GETS THE LATEST COMPUTER UPGRADE

Kacie Gordon, the young low-level executive, sighed. Another computer upgrade. Typically, this takes 5-10 minutes of downtime, something she hated, but could at least tolerate. I mean, 5-10 minutes of time is wasted, and when that happens, it will look like she isn’t the hardest working person in the company, even though she is. Next thing you know, people won’t notice she is the smartest too, which she is.

But this time, it was a major upgrade. The IT department had to come into her office—she did have the smallest one, but not for long. Sure, she was the only one who recognized her superiority, but eventually the old men that run this place will see that they have the future CEO working right down the hall—and a few floors down. Then she will get the big office she deserves.

And IT said this upgrade would take hours.

First, she had to move away as the geeks—each one had an unkempt beard and 10-30 pounds too much hanging from their guts—had to move her desk and work underneath it, moving cords, adding hardware and so on. Worse, they dressed like they didn’t care about appearances, while Kacie spent hours each day making sure her outfit—always a power pants suit—was perfect, with her face having just the right amount of makeup without being overly so.

Second, she was instructed to stay in her office as they had to have her around for each authentication. This meant having nothing to do, nowhere to go, and listening to a bunch of nerds work, all while not being productive.

Kacie tapped her foot—encased in a nice one inch heel—incessantly, while the IT losers did their thing. It took forever. But eventually, after 45 whole minutes, she was asked to sit and look into the screen to start up the latest retina screening verification process. Kacie looked into the screen. She leaned in close to the flashing dot near the top. There were several flashes and then she leaned back and asked one of the geeks who was there if ….

Wait. Where are they? There is only one guy here. He wasn’t here before, was he? And he’s eating a sandwich. Then the other IT guys showed up all finishing up their lunches. Kacie looked at the clock. Something was off because it read almost 1:00, when she sat down at 10:15, just 5 minutes ago … if that. Weird. She shook her head. “Is this ready now, so I can work?”

“Not quite yes Miss Gordon.”

“It is Ms. Gordon,” Kacie emphasized.

“Oh, oh course it is. I forgot. My apologies Miss Gord … Ms. Gordon.”

“Well what else do you have to do? I have work to do.” Kacie glared at the men. Each less appealing than the last one. Although she had to admit, there was something interesting about computer geeks. They had their place in a work place. And if they don’t meet clients or anything, it makes sense they don’t care much about their appearances.

“If you don’t mind, we have to install additional security. It should be over soon.”

Kacie stood, feeling more impatient as the crew got back to work. Some working on the screen, other working under and behind the desk working on wires and equipment.

It was past 2:00 when the leader of the group said it was time to sit down again. Kacie did and stared at the blinking dot.

After less than 1 minute, Kacie leaned back and smiled. “Is that it now?”

Only the leader was present, although Kacie never noticed the rest of the crew leave. He smiled. “It looks like it worked properly Miss Gordon.” Kacie winced but decided not to try and correct him again. “Just to be sure, let’s have you slip off your pants and spread your legs for the visual camera check.”

Kacie blinked hard. “Wait. What? The visual what? Take off my pants?” Something told her this was highly inappropriate, but he was the leader of the IT team and must know what he is talking about. Besides, he is a geek. It is no big deal to take my pants off in front of such a loser … although kinda a cute loser. Besides, I am wearing granny panties and even a loser like him won’t get his rocks off seeing a girl in granny panties.

Kacie stood up and slid her pants off. Black cotton granny panties.

“Good girl miss.” Kacie giggled. She forgot how much she liked being called a “good girl.” “Now look at the screen.”

Kacie did so. Then she looked back at the IT guy. Wait. The rest of the crew was all there. Each one had a shit-eating grin on his face. A few had their pants partly undone. Maybe that has to do with the security measures too. The clock read way past 5:00. This was getting weird, although not nearly as weird as the fact that I feel all tingly in my panties. Kacie surreptitiously reached a hand under her panties and could feel how wet and sticky she was down there. When she pulled her hand back, it had all sorts of white goo on it that had a funny smell. Kacie tuned away and quicly licked her finger. She couldn’t quite make out the taste, but it sure was delicious.

“Is that it, take off my pants? Can I please get back to work now?”

“Not quite yet Miss Gordon. The visual inspection camera is secured under your desk. Each day to start your system, it screens your panties to be sure it is you. That’s why each girl here has to have the correct lingerie set for their system. Yours is baby blue lace, per your instructions.”

“Oh yeah. I forgot about …” Kacie stopped. She instructed them? When did I tell them I like wearing baby blue lace panties? Do I even own any? I always wear black cotton granny panties. This is … somethings wrong. She was about to call the CEO when the IT leader interrupted.

“Of course you are not wearing baby blue lace lingerie, are you miss? I mean, it’s my job to make sure each girl here has the right lingerie set underneath her clothing. And despite your strict instructions that you wanted your work lingerie to be baby blue lace, you wore black cotton. You don’t want the bigwigs upstairs to get mad that I had to report you being insubordinate, now do you?”

Kacie smiled. She had to make sure she didn’t seem insubordinate. “No. Please. I will obey like a good girl.” Wait? What did I just say? To a computer geek even, despite his cuteness. I like being a good girl of course and being called a good girl, but submitting to him and calling myself a good girl? But I don’t want trouble and he is just doing his job and … what will he say when he tells the bigwigs that I am not wearing a baby blue lingerie set? “Please … ummmm what’s your name again?”

“You can just call me sir. It is what you prefer to call me around the office, and that way you don’t have to try and remember names of those more important than you.”

Duh. Obviously. Come on Kacie, get it together. Treat him the right way. She smiled wide again. “Of course sir. It’s just that I didn’t think I was supposed to wear a baby blue lingerie set today. I forgot about it and I know it’s my fault. And please don’t report me sir. I wanna be a good girl.” Kacie pouted and smiled at the same time knowing how easy it is for men to fall for that old trick.

And sure enough it worked. “It’s ok miss. I figured you would likely forget as you broads are all the same. Not too smart. Luckily for you, I have an extra set just in your size. He held up a pretty lingerie set still on hangers. It was all lace and baby blue. A bra that had push up cups, a panty that was basically see through. A garter belt. And blue stockings with lace tops. Kacie smiled thinking how pretty it looked and how she couldn’t wait to try it on.

“Where do I change?”

“Right here miss. I will give you the privacy you need, but there are security measures to consider too, so I’ll just close my eyes. So will the rest of the team, won’t you boys?” They all nodded. “I know you are ok with that.”

Kacie nodded. Of course, this man was clearly a gentleman, and more than kinda good looking too. The other guys too. Kacie rarely dated because most men were not up to her standards. But this guy had the perfect body. He had to be at least 5′5″ tall, and weighed a nice stoutly 250 … maybe 260lbs. He had that cute beard that she loves, the one that looks like the guy hasn’t even trimmed his beard in a couple of weeks, giving him that “devil may care” look that she adores. Plus he was dressed to the nines. He had on the spiderman movie t-shirt that says he is sophisticated, the jeans that have that “haven’t been washed in several days even down to the Cheetos stain on the leg” look. Wow. The other guys obviously looked up to him, because they were dressed that way too. That “unkempt, I live in my mother’s basement” look that makes Kacie, and probably all of the other girls, so wet. If it wasn’t for the “no inter-company dating” policy, Kacie would be sure to ask each of them out herself before some other lucky girl snatched any of them. Snatch. Kacie giggled. They all might even see hers if they peek.

Kacie undressed down to her black cotton undies. The she slid off her bra and panties, standing there naked. If she cleared her throat maybe one would look at her snatch. Her titties too. Her tits were just the right size for guys—huge. Kacie was a 34DD and always tried to hide her chest by her clothes. That was before she knew there were hot men working in IT. Guys like … sir and his team of other sirs. But she was still a lady and decided not to push it. They all might think she was a slut if she made them look at her naked. And she definitely was no slut. Even though she was really in the mood for some action. It had been … oh god, so many months since she had some cock. God, she loved cock. Why have I been trying to push men away. They have cocks and I love cocks. Kacie was so caught up in her thoughts that she still hadn’t started dressing and instead traced her one hand over her tits. God her nipples were so hard, so needy, so on fire. The other hand, sliding between her legs, feeling her clit as it began to swell which was no surprise since all the hot sirs were here. I bet each has a monster cock—maybe as big as at least 4 whole inches. I hope they won’t mind if I can’t swallow the whole thing the first time. I have got to practice sucking on more cock so I can impress important men like the IT sirs. Kacie was fingering herself more and more. Her eyes closed as she was getting closer and closer. Her other hand squeezing her tits hard. She tried but couldn’t fully contain her moans. But she just quietly whispered so that the sirs wouldn’t hear.

“Please sir, fuck me like a dumb slut. I’m such a worthless little thing. I’m only useful for depositing your cum. Fill me up sir. FUCK ME! PLEASE!!!!!”

Kacie had already turned away from the men and bent over her desk as she brought herself to the climax she desperately needed. She was glad they were all such gentleman and didn’t open their eyes. Good thing she was only whisper screaming as she yelled at the top of her lungs, “I’m cumming. I’m cumming!!!”

Kacie suddenly felt as if her snatch was filled as if something enormous entered inside her. It even felt like there were hands on her hips and grunting sounds coming from behind her as if she was being fucked from behind. She was going to turn around and see if anyone was behind her but she was trying to be quiet about self-pleasuring herself while the super hot IT guys stood silently with their eyes closed. So she decided to let the feeling of a huge cock penetrating her wet pussy continue, even though she was definitely not being fucked from behind. In fact, she knew she wasn’t being fucked from behind because even though she was almost being forced into the edge of the desk, like over and over, by her thoughts, and even though it was like real hands were holding her hips , and even though she thought she could hear sounds like grunts in between “fucking slut,” the super hot IT guy told her that he and his crew would stand there silently until she changed. So no way could any of them could be fucking her from behind because he obviously wasn’t a liar. Kacie could swear it even felt like a huge blast of jizz shot inside her soaked pussy, but obviously, the IT men were just standing quietly, like they promised they would do, so it was just her imagination.

After Kacie let her imagination run its course, she stood up and put on the baby blue lingerie set. It wasn’t easy since there was lots of thick white juice running out of her snatch—which was weird because she never notice how thick and white her pussy juice was before. But now there were two times in a row that thick white pussy juice was there. It had been awhile of course, but it was a lot like cum from a man. Anyway, she certainly wanted to cooperate with IT. Kacie had a clever idea while she was getting dressed too. She pretended to have trouble with the garter straps and asked “sir” for help. He smiled and walked over. Kacie hoped he would see that she was wearing only the panties so far and maybe he’d notice her enormous chest. She even pressed her chest out so he could see her monster ta-tas. But because he was an important IT man, he had no time for such a low level person like her. He told her, “using a garter strap was no different that … oh … using a zipper. For example, kneel down and try to undo my zipper.” Kacie nodded and knelt down. She was determined to cooperate with IT so as to not get in trouble. Besides the guy was hot and right behind his zipper was … Kacie licked her lips.

“So like this sir?” Kacie slid down the zipper and saw his enormous cock. It was kinda soft and even a bit gooey, like he had just had sex or something.

“Yes, like that you dumb bimbo.” Kacie giggled, because she loved that name. Bimbo. God, she wanted to be sir’s bimbo. “So you can undo a zipper, which means you can put on a garter strap.”

Kacie smiled up at the great man from IT, her mouth only inches from his cock. “Thank you sir.”

“Now be a good little girl and finish getting on your lingerie and we can have you work on the rest of your upgrade.”

Kacie nodded, although she was disappointed that he didn’t seem interested in her. I mean I was kneeling right in front of him, wearing only lace panties. He could have grabbed my head and made me suck on … Kacie moaned just thinking about it. She then stood up and slowly dressed while all the sirs watched. She made sure to trace her fingers over her nipples before putting on the bra. And she slowly slid on her stockings so they would know she really would love to be a fuck toy. In fact, as she imaginedall of them thinking of her as a fuck toy, she slid her hand under her panties and felt her pussy, still soaked, and very gooey with … well it must just be her own juices.

“Are you quite done being a dumb slut you little tramp?”

Kacie jumped, started as she had lost her train of thought, forgetting that the IT men had a busy schedule and had to finish installing the upgrade on her computer.

“I’m sorry sir. I was just thinking if … you know … there was any way I could thank all of you for the work you’ve done.

He smiled. “We’re just doing on jobs little lady. So no need to thank us. On the other hand, how about you just give each of us one of your jobs.”

Kacie smiled wide. She knew what that meant, even though she was just a dumb girl and understand subtlety was not her skill. Two hours later, Kacie smiled and waved as the last IT guy left her office. She had never sucked so many huge cocks before, let alone one after another. Most of the guys wanted to cum on her face and tits, which turns out to be her favoritest thing in the whole world. Especially if the guy cums while he she is using her monster juggs to make the guy cum. Kacie was so happy as she left the office that she forgot to even get dressed, just wearing her soaked panties and stockings on. Her bra was somewhere else in the office.

It was a bit embarrassing when she saw the janitor as she was getting to the elevator bank. But after he explained to him that she was really good at doggy style fucking over a garbage can, he decided to let it slide—well after he slid out of her pussy. So much for wearing panties as she drove home.

Even better, the next day, when she got to work, she was asked to see the CEO. She was promoted to assistant office whore. Soon, she got to fuck and suck everyone in the office, even important clients. The CEO told her that—well she couldn’t quite understand because he used big words and stuff—but something about helping the company turn a profit with each load that landed on her tits. Kacie was too distracted sucking him off to pay that much attention. But she was sure she heard the big IT guy talk to the CEO—Kacie recognized the voice but her head was in the CEO’s lap bouncing up and down so she couldn’t look up. Anyway, the CEO told the IT guy something about a payout for turning that fucking bitch into something useful. Kacie wasn’t sure who they were talking about, but it didn’t matter because she could feel another rush of jizz bursting into her mouth.