The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: If you are under the age of 18 or don’t like to read about sex in it’s various forms, don’t read this story. I don’t mind if my story is posted, archived or passed along as long as this disclaimer remains attached. I welcome comments and criticism as long as it’s constructive.

blackstone
* * *

Kevin’s Story: Part One

By: blackstone

It all began when I turned 12. I had started having really wild dreams about my neighbors. In the dreams, I always seemed to be observing rather than taking part. I grew concerned when the dreams started occurring my waking hours. I did a little reading about puberty and that seemed to explain everything. It was just a case of a horny imagination. I felt a great sense of relief for about a week.

The night before the summer block party, I had my most wild dream to date. In my dream, I saw Mr. Wiley tie his wife Anne face down and spread eagled to their bed. She was nude and he was wearing a pair of boxers. He told her that since she’d overdrawn her checking account, she’d need her “special” punishment. Anne said “Jeff—I mean Master, please be gentle.” Jeff reached into a dresser drawer and removed a blindfold and a penis shaped gag. Jeff inserted the gag into Anne’s mouth and fastened the straps behind her head. He then lowered the blindfold over her eyes. I knew this was was going to be wild and I was really getting into the dream. Jeff opened the cedar chest at the foot of their bed and removed what looked like a leather ping pong paddle. He took some baby oil off the dresser and rubbed it into her ass. As he rubbed her ass, Anne started to squirm on the bed. I could see that her pussy was starting to get wet. Jeff’s next action happened so fast that it caught me by suprise. Jeff picked up the paddle and laid a stroke onto each cheek of her ass. Anne’s body jumped as if she’d received an electric shock. Jeff then started to alternately massage Anne’s ass cheeks and smack them with the paddle. Anne’s hips were grinding into the bed and I could see that Jeff was sporting hard-on. Jeff grabbed a couple of pillows and put them under Anne’s waist. He reached into the cedar chest and pulled out vibrator with a flared base. Jeff pulled off his boxers and got on the bed between his wife’s legs. He grabbed some KY Jelly off the night stand and greased up the vibrator. He leaned close to Ann’s ear and said “Since the overdraft is going to be such a pain in the ass for me, I think that I’ll give you a little taste.” Jeff lubed his middle finger and started rubbing his wife’s asshole. Anne was really squirming now and when Jeff used his other hand to reach under and play with her pussy, she pulled so hard on the ropes that I thought that they’d break. Jeff slowly worked his finger into Anne’s ass. Her moaning and squirming froze for a second when his knuckle entered but, it rapidly started up again.

Jeff stopped playing with Anne’s pussy and quickly slammed his dick into her. Jeff’s hips and finger pistoned in and out of his wife’s pussy and ass. In my dream, Jeff appeared to be getting ready to cum. I was really enjoying this and I really didn’t want it to end. I thought “this is my dream and nothing happens if I don’t want it to so, Jeff WILL NOT CUM yet.” Suddenly, Jeff shook his head and slowed his pistoning hips down.

It looked like Jeff was having one hell of a good time. I remember wishing that I were the one fucking Anne. Suddenly it seemed that I was in Jeff’s body. It was my dick in Anne’s pussy. It was my finger in Anne’s ass. Jeff seemed to be asleep in a far corner of his own mind. I was in heaven. None of my other dreams had seemed so real. I figured this was going to be a messy wet dream but, I might as well enjoy it before I came in my pajamas.

I reached down and grabbed the vibrator. I pulled my finger out of Anne’s ass and quickly started pushing in the vibrator. Anne grunted and started pushing back, trying to get more of the vibrator into her ass. When it was all in, I turned it on. The vibrations against my dick were incredible. I wanted to feel Anne’s tits before I blew my load so, I reached around and pinched her nipples. That was the straw that broke the camel’s back. I felt my nuts tighten and I sprayed my load inside Anne. My orgasm set off Anne’s. She moaned loudly and started to shake, her pussy spasming around my rapidly deflating dick.

When I awoke in the morning, I was in my bed and the funny thing was that I hadn’t messed up my pyjamas. I distinctly remembered cumming but, there was no mess. Dismissing it as a stroke of luck, I got up and showered. Tonight was the block party.

When Jeff and Anne arrived, I received a shock that completely and unalterably changed my world. Anne had marks around her wrists and ankles. I followed them around and when an adult asked Anne about the marks, she blushed and quickly replied that a new workout suit had caused them. I was stunned, had I dreamed last night or was it real? Later, when I overheard Anne tell Jeff that pinching her nipples had sent her over the edge, I had no doubt. Although I had no doubt about what had happened, I needed to test this power.

I concentrated real hard and tried to push my mind into Jeff’s body. I ended up with a rotten headache but, just for a second, I felt contact. Now that I knew that it could be done, nothing—not even the splitting headaches, would keep me from exploring this gift.

Monday morning couldn’t arrive soon enough to suit me. I was waiting outside the Library when it opened. I ran inside and started reading a book about concious dreaming. I figured that I first used the gift while dreaming so, maybe that was the way to control the gift. The book spoke of meditation and calming exercises that put the mind in the proper state for concious dreaming. I decided to try this right away—no sense in wasting time. I slowed my breathing and tried to clear my mind. At first it wasn’t easy but, my mind seemed to welcome the exercise.

Before I knew what was happening, it seemed as if I were listening to the only other person in the Library, the Librarian. She was in her late twenties and boy did she hate her job. I searched her mind and found that her name was Linda. It really bothered Linda that this was the only job she could get with her degree in English Literature. The book had said that making things occur while concious dreaming only took an act of will. I decided to test whether I could cause things to happen. I willed Linda to think that it was time to close for lunch. Linda looked at her watch. I could sense some confusion so, I smoothed away the confusion. Linda smiled, locked the door and put up the closed sign. I directed Linda into one of the tutoring rooms and had her sit down. I followed Linda into the room and tried to figure out what to do next.

Jeff and Anne’s little adventure had excited me more than anything else that I’d ever imagined. I decided that I’d try something along those lines. I convinced Linda that she was still in college and that I was a professor whose class she needed to pass for graduation. In her mind, I constructed the belief that she was going to fail my class. I also planted the belief that I was known to overlook bad grades in return for some kinky fun. I again sensed some confusion and almost as soon as it was sensed, my mind smoothed over the petty discrepencies.

I had Linda go outside the tutoring room and I quickly moved to the other side of the table so that it appeared that I was sitting behind a desk. Linda knocked on the door and I told her to enter. My jaw nearly hit the floor when she entered. Linda had somehow adjusted her modest skirt so that it barely reached past her crotch. I could see the tops of her stockings and the garters that were holding them. She had removed her glasses let her raven hair out of the severe bun she had had it in. She had applied make-up in a somewhat slutty style. She breathlessly launched into a story about how she needed to pass my class and that she would do anything to pass my class. I asked Linda if she understood what might be required for a passing grade. Instead of answering, she removed her blouse to reveal that she wasn’t wearing a blouse.

I smiled and told Linda to remove her skirt and panties. When she reached for her garter and stockings, I told her to leave them on. My heart (and dick) nearly burst when she smiled and said “yes master.” I told Linda to stand straight and remain perfectly still. I walked around her, examining her as I imagined a Roman might at a long ago slave auction. I pinched a nipple to check her response and received a startled yelp and a slow smile. To check her flexibility, I had Linda bend over at the waist. When her nose touched her legs, I knew this would be memorable. I told Linda to get on her knees and pull my dick out. When she’d freed my dick, she leaned forward and drew it into her mouth. It was a wonderful sensation. It was nearly as good as being in Anne’s pussy. I knew that I wouldn’t last long so, I told her to stop. I told Linda that she needed punishment for her bad grades. In a submissive tone she asked “are you going to spank me Master?” I told her yes and that she needed to get me something with which to spank her. She quickly ran and retrieved her purse. She pulled out a brush and, with downcast eyes, handed it to me. I had her get on the floor with her ass in the air. She put her head on the floor and took a deep breath. I scanned her mind and found quite a bit of fear. I somehow decreased her fear a little so that she wouldn’t panic. At the same time, I cranked up her sexual excitement. Linda started rolling her hips and moaning. I quickly administered 10 quick swats—5 to each cheek. Linda had a violent orgasm. I watched in awe as her body quaked and shivered. I could see wetness glistening on her leg and her asshole seemed to be winking at me. I felt my nuts start to tighten and I knew that I wanted to be in her ass when I exploded. As Linda was coming down from her orgasm, I asked if she had any lubricant. She had suntan lotion and lucky me, a condom in her purse. I fumbled with the condom until Linda offered to help. My dick was so hard that when Linda put the condom on, I almost shot off. I managed to hold back. Linda reached back and spread here ass cheeks. I smeared the lotion on and in her asshole before coating the rubber. I knew I needed to hurry so I reached into Linda’s mind and had the muscles in her ass loosen up for my entry. I slid my dick into her ass and felt a velvet vise close around it. I pumped for all I was worth. Right before I came, I again cranked up Linda’s excitement. She orgasmed and her ass started to squeeze my dick. I lost all control and with two more pumps, I filled the condom with my load.

The mental and physical strain nearly put me to sleep. I knew that I needed to get home before I fell asleep. I quickly planted the idea in Linda’s mind that she’d been daydreaming and that her sore ass was from a fall she’d taken at home. She quickly got both of us dressed and unlocked the Library doors. I had heard of post-hypnotic instructions when mom had quit smoking so, I planted one in Linda’s mind. Whenever I said “Naughty Girl” she’d see me a the Professor she needed to please.

Later, at home, I thought of how my life would now be different.

That’s all for now. Please let me know what you think of my first attempt.