The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KILLER EYES: The Making of a Hypnotiste

by Arel Gaze

CHAPTER 2: Practice at Home

Diary! Diary! Diary.

Boy, do I have a story to tell you! But, hopefully Barry will tell it to both of us!

I succeeded in hypnotizing Barry. It was a little risky how I got around to the subject, but I had a way to make sure I kept in control. I got Barry to ask me to hypnotize him, and I gave him an instruction that before he went to bed he would write an entry in his diary but he would make a second copy of it and put it out on his desktop in a file called “Lethe remembers.” And he would encrypt it with the password “obeymoonstars.” And leave his computer on with “file sharing” enabled.

So I’ve taken the folder from his desktop and emptied it onto mine, and I’m going to open it and paste it in right here:

Hello, Diary.

I am writing this at the command of Elder Sister Miki.

(That is the way he is supposed to begin when he realizes he’s so deeply hypnotized that he will tell me everything he feels and said and did and won’t remember leaving the file copy for me to see. — Miki.)

I have to tell you that the first thing I noticed was Miki was extra hot when she came downstairs this afternoon. I’ve written before how it has been hard to keep looking where I am supposed to when my Sis is around. I bet she’s gone through a whole drawer of bras in the last year, like a third grader outgrowing his shoes one after another. It sure is tough being a brother, sometimes!

(I’ll take that as flattering, Diary. — Miki)

So I have to act cool, so I just go, “Homework done?”

“Yeah, of course. I’m all set for the week. Even have my speech done.”

“Worried about it?” I ask. I figure she brought it up because she wants to run through it. Speech is the one subject that worries her.

“Nope. I have it knocked. Got an A Plus last week.”

“Way to go!”

Miki looked a little nervous. Then she said, “Do you want to know my secret? How I did it?”

“Yeah.”

“Self-hypnosis.”

Well, that just about knocked me over.

“Get outta here! You’re kidding me.”

“No, I’ve got it down.”

So I asked her how it worked, and she gave me a little bit of stuff about how hypnosis is really a normal mental state, and actually means increased alertness and imagination.

“How do you do it?” I ask.

“I’ve trained my mind so I can just put myself under. I’ll show you.”

I ask, “How will I know you’re not just putting on an act?”

“Well, I can let you give me some hypnotic tests. Like, when I’m under I can transfer control to you, and you could, for instance, make me stick my hands together and not be able to separate them, and you couldn’t pull them apart, either. Then you’ll know.”

(See, Diary, this is the risky part. This is why I gave him the order to tell the whole story in his own words without realizing I would read them. — Miki)

My throat felt a little dry at the idea. “Well, sure, I mean, give it a try,” I say.

“If I do that, and you can tell that I was really hypnotized, then you let me hypnotize you, so you’ll know what it feels like.”

“Well —“

“Come on, Barry. It feels great, and I can teach you self-hypnosis, too.”

“Okay.”

Miki moved over into a small armchair, comfortable, but not saggy, so her feet rested comfortably on the ground. Then I noticed she had a little hand mirror on the table next to it.

“I use this mirror. Come on over by me, Barry, and be prepared to catch it when I drop it. Why don’t you watch my face and see what it’s like when I go under.”

I sat on the corner of the couch next to Miki’s chair and watched. This was fascinating, and it started to get me feeling hard.

(I probably should have noticed that. — Miki)

She looked at the mirror, then raised her eyes and I guess she made eye contact with her reflection. I could just barely hear her say something: It was probably “hypnotize” but it sounded more like “killer eyes.”

It was amazing. She started breathing deeply and with every breath it was like her eyes were clouding over or going blank. Then her eyes just rolled shut and her head went back and her whole body relaxed. I just caught the mirror in time.

Then she spoke, in a low sleepy voice:

“Barry, I am in an intense, deep self-hypnotic state. I am prepared to give total control to you. I have written out instructions on the notepad on the table.”

Now, this is pretty weird. She’s left written instructions? That means she planned to do this. Why? I guess I should have taken that as a warning. But by now I had a pretty good boner for some reason. So naturally, some of the blood that should have gone to my brain is in my hard-on. So I take the note-pad.

I look it over.

I read what it says. It even gives spaces where I’m supposed to pause for her answer, and what to say depending on the answer at a couple of places.

So I read:

“Miki, are you deeply hypnotized?”

“yes.”

“Do you want to give control to me?”

“yes.”

“Then repeat after me: “I give hypnotic control to you, Master Barry.”

“i give hypnotic control to you, Master Barry.”

“You are deeply under my power and falling deeper. Visualize the gauge that tells you the depth of your trance, and read it to me.”

“six …”

“Go more deeply, Miki.”

“Five … four and a half.”

(Wow, I remember the feeling. It was great! I’ve never been that deep before. Barry is such a good Master; his voice is so compelling, I thought. Actually, I had given myself suggestions that I would feel that way. Still, I didn’t think I would go below five. — Miki)

“Four, Master Barry.”

“What did you say that hypnotized you?”

“’killer eyes, Master Barry’”

“So if you see your eyes and hear “killer eyes” you fall into hypnosis?”

“yes Master Barry”

“Are your eyes really that powerful?”

“yes they are Master Barry”

“Wow.”

I look at the instructions. She said not to expect her to go lower than five. So I moved on to the next instruction.

“You may stay at that level, profoundly hypnotized at level four. At this level you will pass the test for deep hypnosis.” I wondered if this was a scam.

“Miki, your hands have helium balloons tied to their wrists. I want you to visualize the balloons being pumped full of light, floating helium. The balloons are gently filling full of helium and starting to lift. Your hands and arms are being drawn upward, upward, floating upward until they are trying to reach the ceiling.”

And sure enough her hands began to float. They rose smoothly, and not so slowly, until she was stretching her arms above her head.

“Now, you can’t move your hand or arms or legs. Visualize your feet stuck to the floor, and your arms being stiffened with steel rods that run from your hips all the way up to your fingertips. You can’t bend your wrists, you can’t bend your elbow, you can’t move your shoulders. You can try. In fact you WILL try while I count to twenty. Try all you want. I can even pull on your arms and I won’t be able to overcome the steel rods in your arms.”

It was just as I said. Her arms really stiffened. I started to count to twenty, very slowly, and she seemed to be struggling. Still, I wondered if it was a scam and decided to try to pull her arm down myself.

Then I had a better idea. I left the script.

“Concentrate only on the way your arms and feet resist any effort to move them. Concentrate only on that. Nothing else matters. Tell me that.”

“Nothing uhh … else … matters,” she gasped.

Taking my life in my hands, I took hold of the hem of her sweat-shirt and lifted it all the way up to her armpits.

(OH! You little rat! I’m going to get you for that! — Miki)

Jackpot! No bra! Wow, big sister, are you built, particularly with your arms raised over your head. My sister, the work of art! I really slowed my count down, but was approaching inexorably towards twenty.

“Seventeen … all the time I count … eighteen … you will remember only trying and failing to move your arms and feet. Nothing else.” I was reluctant, but I pulled her shirt back down and, well, I did get a little feel on the way down.

(I mean REALLY get you! — Miki)

“… nineteen, and twenty.” Miki stopped struggling.

“Your hands and feet and arms are normal, you can lower them. Shake them out, and they’ll feel nice and relaxed.”

She did so.

“Miki, you can open your eyes when I count to three, but you will remain hypnotized. One, two, three.”

Slowly Miki’s eyes opened. She had this look, this real … hypnotized look. That got me so excited.

The instructions said for me to ask, “Are you really deeply hypnotized?”

“yes, Master Barry.”

The page read, “IF SUBJECT ANSWERS “YES and you AGREE SHE IS REALLY HYPNOTIZED, tell her so, turn the page, and follow its instructions.”

So I said, “I agree, you really are hypnotized.”

“yes, Master Barry.”

The instructions said “Please read the following aloud to Subject Miki:”

I did so.

“Since I agree that you are hypnotized, it is my turn to be hypnotized. I could decline, but that would make me a wuss and a welsher. So I say that I truly want you to hypnotize me. Your orders are that as you awaken you WILL hypnotize me, and you WILL succeed in putting me into a deep hypnotic trance, at least as deeply as you are under now. Repeat after me: ‘You will hypnotize me, very deeply, without a doubt.”

“I WILL hypnotize you, very deeply without a doubt.”

— Oh, wow, what am I getting into?, I think. But I keep on reading.

“The way this will work is this. I have already observed that your eyes had an immediate hypnotic effect on yourself, and so obviously your eyes have exceptional hypnotic power. Repeat.”

“My eyes have exceptional hypnotic power.”

“When their power is fully engaged I will not be able to resist that power, but will fall quickly under your spell. Repeat.”

“When their power is fully engaged, you will not be able to resist that power, but you will fall quickly under my spell.”

My breath was getting heavier as I imagined that happening, and I kept reading.

“Now I am going to look into your deeply hypnotized eyes. The sight of your eyes in a deep trance will be very intriguing, and I’ll want to look at them. I will then start to count upward from zero to ten. As you reach each new number, the meter will rise to that number and your trance will lighten until you reach ten, when you will be fully awake, alert, refreshed and in control. You will remember this whole session” I thought fast and added, “Except as I have already commanded.”

(Oh, very slick, you little buggah. — Miki)

I returned to the script. “Now, repeat the following after me: As you rise out of trance … “

“As I rise out of trance …”

“… as the trance leaves your eyes …”

“… as the trance leaves my eyes…”

“… I will see the hypnotic power returning to your eyes.”

“… you will see the hypnotic power return to my eyes.”

“This is the same intense, irresistible hypnotic power that hypnotized you in the mirror.”

“This is the same intense, irresistible hypnotic power that hypnotized me in the mirror.”

“I will be looking with fascination as you rise from trance, and your eyes’ irresistible hypnotic power will come to life and immediately cast its spell on me.

“You will be looking with fascination as I rise from trance, and my eyes’ irresistible hypnotic power will come to life and immediately cast its spell on you.”

“At that point you will be able to take over and hypnotize me.”

“At that point I will be able to take over and hypnotize you.”

“When I recognize that I must fall under their power, I will see the power of your killer hypnotic eyes, and I’ll surrender by saying ‘killer eyes.’ And then you can fully hypnotize me, as I want you to.”

“When you recognize that you must fall under their power, you will see the power of my killer hypnotic eyes. And you’ll surrender by saying “killer eyes.” And then I can fully hypnotize you, as you want me to do.”

The instructions said to do it now.

I sat on a chair right across from Miki and looked into her eyes.

“Okay, the transfer will begin now. Zero …one …” I started the count.

Her eyes were blank, bottomless brown liquid, the black pupils scarcely distinguishable from the iris. She looked so tranquilly otherworldly and detached it was exciting to look at.

Her eyes didn’t change until I reached “four,” the lowest level she had attained. Then they started getting a brightness to them, an air of self-awareness. That was not just exciting, it was compelling.

It don’t remember where, but it may have been as soon as “six” when I saw or felt or perceived somehow some kind of power lock on to me from her eyes that was a brightness, a darkness a deepness a … what … I had no words, and I scarcely noticed that my count was slowing and I was exhaling each number separately and even breathing extra between each number.

And her eyes grew penetrating, powerful, and utterly, thrillingly focused on me. I realize now that she had actually gotten me to read my own induction to myself and she had repeated it, so it is no wonder I was trapped. But the memory of those eyes — haunting, compelling, commanding, so totally hypnotic, making me want so much to obey them, to hear and heed her every word.

I was dimly aware that I was just reaching “eight” at this point. Time had no meaning, obviously only serving her … serving those eyes. I said nine.

I said “Ten” and her eyes simply blazed with power. I could perceive it no other way.

“…killer eyes …” I breathed.

And then her eyes got so damned intense. My jaw simply dropped from awe and I actually felt myself falling.

And then the Goddess spoke.

“Barry, you are irresistibly drawn to my eyes, and will fall under their power. My eyes are deep, beautiful, and compelling, and soon, when you fall under their power, your eyes will instantly close …”

And at that my eyes just slammed shut. I mean, I had no doubt I was really OUT.

(Yeah, but I thought Barry was funning me. Like, no way he could go under like that so quickly. — Miki.)

But then she said, “I want you to visualize a gauge that runs from ten, for fully awake, to zero, standing for the deepest trance you can imagine. Now visualize a pointer indicating the current level of your trance and read it to me to the nearest half-number.

“six and a half.”

“Wow,” Miki said. “That’s very good. It pleases me that you fell in a trance for me so quickly, so easily. You want to please your Mistress Miki, don’t you, Barry?”

“yes Mistress Miki”

“Tell your Mistress Miki what she did right that got you to fall under her power so nicely.”

“mostly the power of Mistress Miki’s eyes … they are so deep and have this fiery power Mistress Miki called ‘killer eyes’” they are just incredible and they made me want to worship and obey them”

“Is that all, just my eyes?”

“…no …”

“What else?”

“also Mistress Miki’s voice was so commanding, and …”

“Yes, tell Mistress Miki.”

“… and Mistress Miki made me sexually aroused and I could not resist that either, Mistress Miki.”

“Does it bother you that I sexually aroused you?”

“not if it makes Mistress Miki happy.

(I hope I made the right decision. I mean, I didn’t want to lay a guilt trip on the kid, and hypnosis turned me on, too, quite a lot. Maybe a little too much this time — Miki..)

“Yes, it does please me. Don’t feel bad about it”

I felt great when she said that, and I felt my hard-on grow some and I supposed I gasped at the new arousal I felt.

(I’ll say he gasped! And I saw the swelling in his jeans tighten. I wondered how he stood it. I told myself that after all this whole exercise was to gain knowledge and practice. I guess guys aren’t the only ones whose gonads can do their thinking for them. — Miki)

Mistress Miki was silent for a moment. Then she asked, “Is that uncomfortable in your jeans?”

“yes it is, Mistress Miki”

“Then, would you be happy to take it out, to take off your pants and underpants.”

“yes I would Mistress Miki”

“Of your own free will?”

I said yes.

“Then you can take it off, take it all off. Like a stripper.”

(I still don’t believe I said that. I thought he really wanted it that way. And he did have fun. But most of all, I was just plain horny by then. I was full of heat and liquid in my center, and had nothing in my head. — Miki)

I felt myself stand up at Mistress Miki’s command. My body started to move, and I rubbed myself through the thick jeans, then unbuttoned the shirt.

“Subject, Barry, you may open your eyes and remain in a deep trance as you do that.”

I opened my eyes, and saw Mistress Miki sitting there, breathing deeply, obviously pleased by what I was doing. I felt a wave of pleasure engulf me knowing that I pleased my Mistress. My hand continued unbuttoning my shirt, and I shrugged out of it, leaving it on the sofa and making a three-sixty as I turned so my Mistress could see my ass, and how basketball tightened it up. I clenched my butt muscles just in case that would thrill her and started to pull the tee shirt up while my back was still turned, but finished doing that when I completed the turn.

Then, facing her, I rocked my hips for her while I slowly, snakily pulled my belt out of its loops. She was licking her lips as I did so, and I suddenly pulled my pants and underpants down and stepped out of them, so fast and unexpected she gasped. Then I had fulfilled my instructions so I stood there with my member standing out straight, waiting for Mistress Miki’s next command.

“Wow, that’s excellent, Subject Barry. That was so pleasing to your Mistress.”

Pleasure waved through my body when she said that, and I could feel it enlarge myself.

(“Enlarge” is the right word for Barry, Diary! — Miki)

Mistress spoke: “Now, how does this work? Why not stand there with your arms down while I find out?” Suddenly I’m feeling blurry about what happened next.)

(What happened next was that I got really naughty, Diary. I wanted to find out more about this fabled thing that sets the boys and girls apart.

(So while he had his hands to his side, I asked him if he would permit me to touch him anywhere I wanted and he said yes. So I reached out and touched it with my fingertip. It was warm, and actually was bone-hard, like the stories say, though the skin itself was soft and smooth. I reached my hand around it and squeezed. His breath grew ragged and he swayed as if getting dizzy.

(Diary, that thing really is hard and it even widened as I squeezed it. I spanned my hand along its length, and I find Danny is eight inches long, which I think is supposed to be good. How in the world does something like that fit into a woman?

(Now, the top was bright pink, and slick with something, and when I touched it Barry groaned with pleasure. Next I circled his … shaft, as they call it in books, with my hand and pumped two or three times, and he moaned a little more. “So that’s how it works,” I said. At that point I told him to forget that I had touched him at all. I’m relieved that he did forget. — Miki)

Then Mistress Miki told me that I could put my hands wherever I wanted, no … where I most wanted. And of course, you know where that was. I touched and squeezed for a moment.

“Subject Barry, tell you Mistress, have you ever used that with a girl?”

“no Mistress Miki”

“Do you ever use it with yourself?”

“yes Mistress Miki”

“Do you like to do it?”

“yes Mistress Miki.”

“Do you want to do it now?

“very much Mistress Miki only not here in this room”

“Why not, Barry?”

“because it is messy when I finish Mistress Miki.”

“Where can you do it?”

“in my bathroom Mistress Miki”

“You know that after you do it you will still be under my power.”

“yes Mistress Miki”

“Yes, what, Subject Barry?”

“after i have finished i will still be under your power”

“Follow me to your room and into your bathroom, Barry.”

I followed. Mistress Miki took a seat on the edge of the tub while I stayed standing, over the sink.

“You can start when you feel like it, Barry.”

I knew that, and I felt a strong urge to do it, but somehow that wasn’t a clear enough instruction and I didn’t think I had the right to assume I was supposed to feel like it.

Mistress spoke: “I bet you like something to look at, like a magazine?”

“yes Mistress Miki.”

“This will be better. You will know when you must do it.” And she pulled her tee-shirt off. Her breasts were perfection, and I couldn’t look at them enough. She sort of pushed them out, and rubbed her hand over her nipples, and then I knew. My right hand went down to my cock, and first I squeezed it, wanting to delay things. But almost immediately it felt better to go faster.

Mistress’s breath grew ragged as she urged me on silently, with motions of her chest and pelvis, and then said, “That’s right, Barry, just go. Make that big thing feel good.”

[That was totally fun, seeing how frantic he got just at the sight of my breasts, like they had their own kind of power.]

I was helpless — my hand flew, and my other hand joined it, first rubbing the tip with its lubrication of pre-cum and then joining my out of control stroking. Suddenly the whole wad shot out and I barely managed to point it into the sink as it continued to pulse.

“Wow” we both said.

“Do whatever you do to wipe and clean up, put your clothes on, and join me in my room.”

I had felt my trance start to lighten when the wave of pleasure hit me, but as she said this she hit me with her “killer eyes” look and I felt myself slide under again.

So before long I was sitting on her bed. My dick was still a bit swollen, even though I had washed it with cold water.

“Are you still under my power, Subject Barry?”

“yes Mistress Miki”

“Would you like me to try another technique to deepen the trance?

“yes Mistress Miki.”

“I noticed that in the bathroom even before you masturbated and I showed you my breasts your eyes locked on to them and you looked dizzy for a second. Was that just sexual, or are my breasts hypnotic as my eyes are?”

“both i think Mistress Miki”

“My breasts could hypnotize?”

“… … y-yes Mistress Miki.”

She took off her t-shirt again and swayed back and forth before me. “You see, Barry, I also have killer hypnotic breasts that compel your gaze and pull you under deeper. What is your deepness gauge reading?”

“seven and a half”

“Then feel it deepening. As it deepens, as I sway back and forth before your eyes, your eyes which are drawn to my breasts, are soothed, calmed, relaxed, entranced, hypnotized by my breasts; perceive that gauge falling. It is falling, isn’t it?

“yes”

“Yes, of course it is because my breasts are as irresistible as my eyes, and equally hypnotic. There are certain to hypnotize you. Now tell me where their power falls on a line between purely sexual and purely hypnotic.”

“…three sexual, seven hypnotic.”

“Where is the gauge now?”

“five”

“getting lower, deeper?”

“yes, Mistress.”

While her eyes were fiery and seized my mind, her breasts had a different hypnotic effect, a warm, enveloping kind of hypnosis that spread out through my body. And it even began to have an effect on my member, though not much. I felt that my Mistress did not want me aroused, and as her breasts swayed in my vision and she chanted her lulling hypnotic induction I heard myself say “three and a half” and darkness wrapped itself around me, The last thing it claimed was my vision, and the last thing I saw was her breasts.

So she told me to lie down, fall asleep, take a nap, and get up after a regular nap, very refreshed and relaxed. And that I could remember, but not to expect to see her breasts again or be disappointed if she didn’t hypnotize me again. That was all. And that was that. Sleep crept over me, and when I got up I wrote this diary note.

(No, Diary, that’s not quite all I told him. — Miki)

But she didn’t say I couldn’t hypnotize her in return.

(Oh, oh. That is true. — Miki)

Next Day –

Dear Diary:

I wonder if this hypnosis business isn’t getting out of hand. I don’t exactly know what happened or how, but I found myself —

That answer may have just arrived. My e-mail alert sounded and I checked and it was a Barry-gram, another file copy of an entry in his journal.

So I’ll just open it up and see what’s happening.

HELLO, Diary.

Thanks to you I have had a really good time. I’m glad I thought of recording in details the freaky things that have been going on. I’ve put an extra layer of password protection. If Miki knew ever read it … well I don’t know.

[Little does he know, Diary! — Miki}

I dreamed about Miki hypnotizing me last night. It was a very realistic dream. I enjoyed it, but I figured for some reason that it probably wouldn’t happen again, but that was cool with me.

But I read my diary entry, and then I knew why I felt that way. I re-read the diary of the session, and thought I spotted something.

[What?? — Miki]

This evening, while Mom was away again, I knocked on her door.

“You done studying?” I asked.

“Just about fifteen minutes more. Come back then.”

I could hardly wait. I was getting pretty hard thinking of the way she looked when she made me jack off in front of her. I hope she got a charge out of that.

[Well, it is really something to see! — Miki]

I’d really like to see her a second time.

[Oh, good, He doesn’t remember how I hypnotized him the second time, even after writing it in his diary and re-reading it. That’s amazing. — Miki]

Miki knocked on my door frame and came on in.

“What did you want, Barry?”

“I’m just curious about this hypnotism business. How did you get started with this?”

“I think it goes all the way back to your Lois and Clark shows. You know, they were always hypnotizing or freezing Lois, for some reason. I wonder why?”

“Easy.”

“What?”

“It’s a lot easier and cheaper for the director just to tell Teri Hatcher to do her hypnotized look than blow up six Army tanks or something..”

“Anyway, for some reason I really dig it.”

“Yeah, me too. I mean I’ve had a fantasy about if for some time. I’ve always thought that made me some sort of weird-o. — Oh, by the way, I think you god some ink smudged on your nose from studying.”

She took the bait. One sentence in my diary had got me obsessing for hours.

I had asked her ‘What did you say that hypnotized you?”’

“’’killer eyes, Master Barry’”

““So if you see your eyes and hear “killer eyes” you fall into hypnosis?’”

“’yes Master Barry’”

“’Are your eyes really that powerful?”

“yes they are Master Barry’”

So she automatically looked into her mirror, and I said, “Killer eyes, Miki, Killer eyes.”

She froze and took a deep breath. There was a look of shock on her face and I said “If you see your eyes and hear ‘killer eyes” you fall into hypnosis. Your eyes really are that powerful. It feels so good to gaze into their reflection, to feel that maximum hypnotic power flow out of them, putting you under my power. They are, aren’t they?

“yes, Master Barry.”

I was careful not to look either into them or at the mirror. No telling what they would do to me. Instead, I told her to sit carefully on the chair, to keep watching her eyes, to breath deeply and to fall under the power of the killer eyes, and then to close her eyes and listen to and obey my voice.

I had been really interested in hypnosis — well, duh! Of course! And I read something about it. I tried a few deepening and testing techniques. Obviously she had a hypnosis fetish, and I could certainly sympathize with that, because I now realized I had one, too,.

Soon, she was really under deeply. I found out that this whole business started because she wanted to hypnotize Danny Phelps, that football player. Now, I’ve had some dreams about hypnotizing girls and getting them to strip for me, but I never really fantasized about a particular girl.

But as long as she was under:

“Miki, how good do you think your body is?”

“it’s gotten pretty good Master Barry, but I think I’m too tall, and I;m not comfortable with my recent bust increase. I think I’m out of proportion.”

“I disagree, Miki. Your proportions are exciting. You wouldn’t do this for just anyone, but for your Master Barry you could be an outstanding strip tease dancer. You want to feel confident in your body don’t you?”

“Yes, Master Barry.”

“ — That you could be an outstanding strip tease dancer for your Master Barry? Don’t forget, you were ready to take off your shirt for me last night, and you had me strip for you. It’s fair to return the favor. You want to be fair to me, and you liked showing off and getting me excited.”

[Oh, I think I know what happened!”]

I put on some music and ordered her, “You can hear this music, and you feel the beat. The beat is getting inside of you. It makes you want to dance, the more you listen to it.”

Her toe started tapping, then she started moving her shoulders and then stood up and started dancing.

She became totally absorbed in the music and swayed to its beat.

“Now imagine yourself as the only dancer in a strip club, and I’m the only customer. As the music goes through you, you want to tease me, and reveal yourself to me item by item of clothing, until you are totally naked for me. And it makes you feel sexy to do that.”

I didn’t have to say another word. She started looking hot, and rubbed herself, teasing me, then slid the zipper down on her jeans. Her jeans were tight, and she had to sit down again to pull them down, but she sat sideways on the chair so she could keep gyrating in time to the music, and lifted up her hips so she could slide the jeans off them.

I could see a creamy light strip below the bottom hem of her panties above the line of her natural tan.

She peeled the pants off, then turned in her chair towards me. She lifted her knees up in front of her body so she could lower the jeans down her calves and then step out of them. As she bent over, I could briefly see down the front of her loose sweat shirt.

Miki stood up again and toyed with the elastic of her panties, teasing me, then gathered the sweat shirt so it tightly hugged her front.

My breathing was getting heavy and my dick was turning like into this huge rock in my pants.

Then she took the zipper of the sweats and pulled it down, rapidly whipping it off her shoulders.

She was wearing a bra, and her new generous breasts spilled out some over the top. As she danced to the music, they bounced some to the beat — an entrancing sight.

Then she faced me directly, took a step towards me, and unsnapped the bra behind her back. I gasped when the fabric went limp, and she slowly leaned forward so it would swing out and free her breasts.

She shielded her breasts with one arm, and pulled the bra off, leaving it hooked over that arm. Then she slowly revealed her breasts.

They are simply magnificent breasts. Simply magnificent. They also are outlined by a darker tan line, and have the creamy off-white color we both have because of our Japanese and American ancestry. Her nipples are pinkish brown, and began to stand up a little as I stared at them. She was getting excited, as I had commanded. The aureoles were about the size of a quarter, a little bigger, and there was a little line of goose bumps around them.

I stared at them in wonder, and kept staring, and then I seemed to hear her voice: “My breasts are as irresistible as my eyes, and equally hypnotic. There are certain to hypnotize you.”

I felt that order echo in my thoughts :… my breasts … certain to hypnotize you :… my breasts … certain to hypnotize you :… my breasts … certain to hypnotize you, to hypnotize you.” And things started to go black.

And soon I was just sitting there staring, and thinking, well, very little at all. I just kept staring. And I just kept getting deeper, very much deeper. Very very much deeper.

[I was dancing for Master Barry, feeling my sexual thrill rise as I uncovered more of my body, and especially my breasts. All that is vague, and I think I only remember it now that I have read it in his diary. He had told me to dance for him, and I stripped entirely naked but it’s like he never noticed when I stood there pussy-naked in front of him, he was so locked onto my breasts.

I didn’t have any contrary orders, so I just kept swaying in time to the must for I don’t know how long until I started to feel chilly and with a shiver woke up.

I just stood there in confusion.

Like, why was I standing there naked in front of Barry. And I saw his eyes. Such blank, amazingly blank eyes. They watered with tears from remaining open, and a couple had rolled down his cheeks, but he was utterly transfixed by my breasts. I stepped slowly before him.

“Read your hypnosis meter, Barry.”

His voice came as from a distance: “One, my Mistress.”

Oh, my god! As far under as it goes. I felt myself get wet at that thought.

I was really mystified as to how I had gotten naked and managed to get Barry into such a deep trance, but I was sure I must have been hypnotized somehow. I had a vague memory of Barry saying something to me as we were discussing hypnosis, but I didn’t remember what it was.

No worry, I thought. He’ll tell me.

But first I made him reach over and stroke my pussy. I let him stare at my breasts as he reached over and placed his finger onto the smooth, slick skin and gently rub along its moistened edges. I felt fire spread through my body and my breath caught.

I was ready to come almost immediately. I had his finger penetrate me slightly, then settle in on the enlarging, throbbing nubbin at the top of my desire. He stroked it as I guided him to the perfect pressure and speed, and I felt a rising charge of electricity in myself, which discharged like a long lightning flash. As I climaxed I made him put his finger inside me, and I felt muscles inside me clench repeatedly around it as if to capture it.

I had told him he would be immensely excited and pleased to give me pleasure and drawn as deeply as possible under my power. I planned some cunning post-hypnotic suggestions for him, and was going to find out how he had hypnotized me without my evening noticing he was doing it.

But first, I thought I would repay him for something else.

In a moment, under my command, he again repeated his strip act, ending up standing in homage before me, with his dick standing straight away from his body. I laid a towel on his bed, and made him lie down on it.

Commanding him to lie perfectly still and quiet, I began to tease his rigid prick, which shuddered and stiffened at my touch. I ordered him to tell me what felt best. I ran my finger through the sticky moistness that had collected in a drop at the top of it, out the surprisingly small slit in the head of his penis.

As I spread the naturally lubricating drop around the edges of the pink part, he drew his breath in sharply in pleasure.

Then I enveloped his shaft with my whole hand, and slowly started pumping it up and down, as he had done. “You are very excited, Barry. You feel this pleasure, and each stroke is better, more exciting, driving you closer to climaxing.”

I kept up a steady rhythm, not slowing or speeding up, and soon I felt his hips pushing upward of their own volition.

“That’s it, Barry, My hand is like a warm, golden embrace around your manhood, sending sparks of pleasure through you, building up the pressure that demands an explosion, a release.

“Feel my hand going up and down, up and down, up and down, squeezing you more tightly, wanting you to give every drop. I’m stroking you, stroking you, up and down, up and down, you can feel it. You are close to coming, aren’t you, Barry?”

“Uh, uh, y–, yes. Yes. Yes. YES.”

My hand kept up its inexorable up and down pumping motion, tightening its grip just a little on the upstroke. Soon he seized a pillow in his hand and gripped it convulsively.

At this point I speeded up my pumping, up-down, up-down, up down. The tip of his penis was glowing a deep red.

“Come now, Barry. Feel me going up and down and up and down and up and down and let it out. Let it out. Let it out, NOW!”

Suddenly his body was wracked by a convulsion. I gathered the towel around with a free hand and watched, fascinated, as the creamy colored fluid jetted out. Some of it fell flew onto my arm. It was very warm, and I raised my wrist to my nose and inhaled a clean, musky, exciting smell.

Just then I heard the garage door begin to open. Mother was home!

“Barry,” I ordered, “ get the towel and your clothes, and take a shower, immediately. Wake up very quickly, and don’t let on to mother what we’ve been doing. Do it now!”

His eyes flew open and he did so, rushing into the bathroom.

I grabbed my clothes and rushed into my room without being detected. I quickly washed the fluid from my arm and also washed the juices from my pussy, and dressed.

I quickly went through an instant self-hypnosis routine I had thought up to calm nerves and anxiety — I wanted to get rid of any flushed look or tell tale giveaway, threw on my clothes, and went down to meet my Mother.

She was tired, and had three bags of groceries in the car, which I carried in for her. She didn’t suspect.

Well, Diary, that was close. In more ways than one. Last night I had a dream, and I woke up not sure whether I most wanted to fuck Danny or Barry. I realize that I came close — probably still am close — to doing the nasty with my brother. Euww!

My main worry is that I’m probably still subject to that “killer eyes” post hypnotic command I accidentally handed him. This is a dangerous situation. We both seem to be good hypnotists and good subjects, and both of us with a share of hypnofetishism.

I have to think this over, Diary.