The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kiss of Life

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Something kicked up by the board that inspired me. Enjoy.

Chloe’s high school experience had never been the best. Long outcast as the school nerd, she had been shunned by the majority of the school population, her few peers among the intellectuals her only source of friendship. Which made her crush on Patrick, the school hunk, all the more difficult. She wanted this man, she wanted him so badly that it really hurt. Unfortunately, the only one who could really understand what it felt like was her best friend, Lelee.

Aside from their intellects, the two had something else in common. If they paid a little more attention to themselves, they would be incredibly beautiful women. Chloe had long dark black curly hair pulled into a severe bun, Lelee’s own curly hair was in a tight ponytail. Both had large glasses and frumpy clothing that hid what probably would have been very attractive bodies if they did more with them. But to them, science had a bit more interest than the people in school. Well, most of them at any rate.

“So he just shot you down?” Lelee said. She and Chloe were inside the science lab of the school, going over a project for tomorrow’s class.

“No, I could handle that,” Chloe said, trying to keep herself from crying. “But the way he did it, he just looked at me like I was nothing, absolutely nothing, you know? He just looked at me and snorted and laughed with his friends. He told me he’d rather go with his mother than a geek like me.”

“Reputation,” Lelee sighed. “It’s why we’re stuck on the bottom of the rut and might as well be on another planet then these guys. You can’t get Patrick, I can’t get Larry.”

“I still can’t believe you want him,” Chloe snorted.

“Oh come on, he’s a good guy, handsome, funny. Too bad he only looks at me as a tutor and nothing else.”

“Yeah, well, it’s not like making it clear makes things easier,” Chloe sighed. “I laid it out for Patrick and he hurt me bad. So what are we supposed to do?”

“You level the playing field,” a voice suddenly said. The two turned to see Keri step into the room. She was a contrast, a brainac who was also quite popular, although she didn’t have a boyfriend. She had curly brown hair that looked like it was electrified and was dressed in a nice brown suit that accented her body. She smiled at the two as she walked in. “I think that’s something I can help you both out with.”

The two looked at her then at each other. “What are you talking about?” Chloe asked. “We can’t just zap the guys into liking us.”

“Funny,” Keri smiled. “That’s exactly what I was going to suggest.” She moved towards the table, her hand moving up to her throat and the small pendant hanging around it. She held the pendant up so it was at eye-level with the two girls. Instantly, the pendant began flashing, a bright strobing effect that caught the two’s attention instantly. Immediately, they were overcome with a wave of massive relaxation and pleasure, their eyes glazing slightly as they stared at the flashing pendant.

“Chloe, Lelee, listen carefully. You both want to be with these men, don’t you?” Keri said in a commanding tone.

“Yes....” Both girls whispered, the light of the pendant flashing on the frames of their glasses. Smiling, Keri lowered the pendant, the light ceasing, then snapped her fingers. Both Chloe and Lelee blinked their eyes, waking up from their trances.

“What the hell did you do to us?” Chloe said.

“Something I’ve done to quite a few women,” Keri smiled. “Something I can help you do to guys.”

“Did you just hypnotize us?” Lelee said.

“Pretty much,” Keri shrugged, like it was no big deal. “Don’t worry, I’m more into older women. I just wanted to show you what I could do.”

“You could help us do that?” Chloe asked in amazement.

“That I can,” Keri smiled.

“But I don’t know if it’s right,” Lelee said.

“Is it right for them to treat you like this just because they think they’re above you?” Keri pointed out. “I don’t like bullies and I don’t like people who condescend towards others.” She grinned. “Besides, it saves you a lot of hassles on the relationship end, trust me. So, come on, ladies. Want some?”

The two girls looked at each other, then at Keri and nodded, deciding their path.

It had been a few days of hurried research but Chloe had finally figured it out. She was nervous, of course. This was untried ground for her in more ways than one and she was a little nervous. She glanced at her watch and tapped her foot, her eyes looking out at the gym door as she pushed some of the bushes aside, looking out towards the exit as it opened and the football players started piling out. She held her breath as Patrick left, high-fiving a few of his teammates as he headed towards the parking lot. Chloe started walking behind him, waiting for him to enter the deserted walkway that led to his usual parking space.

She watched him go, his jeans and letter jacket hanging on his muscular build, his short hair framing his handsome face. She followed behind him and finally got the courage to run up, grabbing him and spinning him around. “Aw, what you want, geek?” he said, rolling his eyes.

In answer, Chloe grabbed him and kissed him full on the lips. He stiffened and made to move but suddenly found his strength fade away from his body, Chloe’s specially designed lipstick running through his bloodstream and dulling his willpower and mind. Chloe closed her eyes, letting the kiss go one, less so the drug would work and more so she could enjoy finally feeling Patrick’s lips on hers.

She finally broke off and moved back, staring at Patrick. He stared back at her with a glazed expression, his eyes dulled as the drug took effect. “Patrick, can you hear me?”

“Yeah.......” He said softly.

“Okay, Patrick, why don’t you take me to your car?” Chloe held her breath as Patrick slowly moved away, taking her towards his car.

The ride to her house was a blur to Chloe. She spent the entire ride glancing over at Patrick. She drove with him just sitting there, staring blankly forward, completely under her spell. Chloe licked her lips, grateful that the drug didn’t work on her thanks to Keri’s help and her own chemistry brilliance. Soon, the two had pulled themselves into the driveway to Chloe’s house.

Chloe quickly led Patrick inside and to her room. She knew her parents wouldn’t be home for quite some time so she had the house completely to herself. Well, herself and Patrick. Turning to the entranced man, Chloe took a deep breath and spoke. “Patrick, I want you to relax and watch me. Watch me undress, Patrick and as I do, you’ll feel yourself growing very aroused, Patrick, very, very aroused.” Slowly, Chloe removed her glasses and undid her hair, letting it fall around her face. She slowly began to undress, peeling away the layers of her clothing to reveal what really was a terrific body. Full breasts, a tight little ass and a frame that was much better than anyone could have dreamed.

Naked, she looked over at Patrick and began to talk like Keri had taught her to. “Patrick, look at my body. Look at it, Patrick. You want my body, don’t you, Patrick? You want to make love to my body very badly, don’t you?”

“Yeah.....” Patrick muttered.

“Then take off all your clothes and come on over here and make love,” Chloe said. She watched as Patrick rose and undressed and felt her breath catch in her throat as his hard cock sprung out. In a flash she was on him, kissing him over and over, moving her lips down his throat as she kissed him. She pushed him onto the bed and mounted him, sighing as she slid her pussy around his hard cock. She sat up onto him and slowly began rocking on him, her pussy clenching around his rod. She took his hands and moved them around so they touched her ass and he soon began squeezing it, the buttocks tight under his grasp as he rubbed the cheeks. Chloe moaned as she felt her dream lover finally going at her, touching her own breasts as she rocked herself back and forth on top of Patrick, long held back sexuality coming loose like never before as she rode him wildly, her hair bouncing as she thrusted herself forward onto Patrick’s cock. She let out a loud cry as she came, her entire body shaking under the force of Patrick’s wad blasting through her.

Gasping, Chloe collapsed on top of Patrick, slowly sliding herself out of him as she lay back on the bed, on her side. “Again,” she managed to gasp. “Do it again.” Her gasp came louder as Patrick entered her from behind, sliding his cock into her pussy, his hands reaching around and grabbing her breasts as he did. He pulled her in close as he worked himself into her, moving his rod in and out of her from behind, his hands moving all over her tits as he fucked her from behind. Chloe moaned as she felt Patrick go back at her, pinching her tits as he worked into her, his cock hitting her pussy once again and driving her into another orgasm.

As she felt Patrick relax, Chloe knew that this was a dream come true. She briefly wondered how Lelee was getting along with her own project but put it aside for now. Right now, she was making plans to drag Patrick along for a while. Have the school hunk hang with her, have his friends wonder why and then finally dump him. After what Patrick had done to her, she couldn’t wait to give him the kiss-off.