The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Korea Counseling

by Mudak

Chapter 7

Guard Choe Kuk-il strode confidently into the room where he had locked Connie Lee. He made a point of holding up a hypodermic needle so that Connie could see it clearly.

Connie, who had been crying as a part of her plans to escape, sniffled and took a deep breath. Once she had caught her breath, she said, haltingly, “What… What are you going to do with me?”

He grinned. “What did you see?”

“Nothing! I swear it!”

“You see, that’s the thing. I don’t know how I can trust you. Nobody comes here, especially across the border. I have some … truth serum here and so, if you can tell me honestly why you’re here and what you’re doing, I might just have a better sense of what I should tell my superiors.” The guard hoped that his own lie—telling her that the contents of the needle was a truth serum—wouldn’t be too obvious for her. Instead, the needle contained the same nanobot technology that had so intrigued and impressed Kim Jong-un.

Connie squirmed in her seat as he moved forward and, in one fluid movement, plunged the needle into her arm. She flinched at the pain, both from the needle itself and the slight burning sensation as the liquid flowed into her veins. She bit her lip and hoped that her efforts to self-convince would be enough to overcome whatever drug was about to take over her system.

The guard looked at his wristwatch. He broke the silence after exactly one minute by taking a deep breath and saying, one more time. “Now. What is your real name?”

“Connie. Lee Connie.”

“Are you a Chinese national?”

“Yes.” Connie closed her eyes and willed herself to stay strong and not reveal that her ancestry was Chinese but her citizenship was with the United States.

“You said you had come here by jogging. Is that true?”

“Yes, although I did walk some of the way.” This was actually true. Even if it wasn’t from the Chinese city of Dandong, it was true, as she had been dropped off some distance away from here.

“What of your story about needing a bathroom. Is that the reason why you came in here?”

Connie took a deep breath. “When I go out for a long run, I look for places where I might be able to stop and relieve myself, even when I don’t actually have to go at the time. I didn’t actually need to go, but I felt it would be a good idea.”

Connie thought, but didn’t say, that this guard was being somewhat foolish in his questioning. Nothing she was saying was patently false, but if he had worded his questions somewhat differently, he might’ve learned that she really was a spy.

The guard continued his questioning. “Does anyone else know that you went jogging today?”

“Yes. I have some friends who know I went for a jog.” Thankfully, her handlers knew that her ruse was that of a jogger.

“Will they get concerned if you’re not back soon?”

“Yes.”

“Very well. Please wait here for a few minutes.” The guard turned on his heels and walked out the door. Once away from the door, he called Ri Song-mu again.

When his commander answered, he said, “Commander! I have administered the nanobots as requested. I had to tell her that it was a truth serum, but I asked her vague and partially incomplete questions in order to enable her to continue with her ruse as a jogger. How soon should I release her?”

“Give her five minutes and warn her not to tell anyone what happened.”

“Yes, sir!”

Chapter 8

Director Lucy Freeman ran down the hall towards the room where Agents Greenberg and Warren were discussing bonobo behavior with Justin. “Agent Lee has contacted us! She said she was late because she was detained by a guard, but he gave her a truth serum and asked some pretty incompetent questions, so she wasn’t actually exposed.”

Justin stood up. “Is there any chance I can talk to her? I’d like to get a better understanding of what was going on in there, over and above what we saw in the pictures.”

“We’ll see what we can do,” the spy director said. “Adam! Lydia! Do we have any additional need for Dr. Cartwright at this time?”

Agent Warren smiled at her superior. “I … I don’t think so. What do you think, Adam?”

“I agree.”

“Very well, Dr. Cartwright,” said Director Freeman. “Agent Warren here will take you home and you may resume your daily activities. We will be in touch. Thank you for all of your assistance, and please remember your confidentiality agreement.”

“Of course. Thank you.”

Chapter 9

Three days later, Kim Jong-un paced around in his chambers, wondering when the time would be right to have someone in the field with the nanobots in her body, being remotely “turned on” like what he had seen in the demonstration video.

Ri Song-mu burst into the room. “Your excellency! Your excellency! It seems we’ve lost contact with our spy. The embedded GPS just seems to have stopped working.”

“Where was the last signal received from?”

“America, your honor. Not far from Chrystal Heights and Darkview.”

“She must be in a secure location, deep underground or protected by a large vehicle that we can’t track. At least it proves she’s American, as I’d suspected. I think it’s time to activate the bots, wouldn’t you agree?”

“Oh, yes, your greatness!”

Ri Song-mu picked up his cell phone and called one of his direct reports.

When Song hung up the phone, the dictator asked a question. “What’ll happen if we never turn off those bots?”

“Then she and anyone else impacted by the need we’ve given her, will waste away from lack of food or sleep, and just … die.”

“Fascinating. But she is worth more to me alive than dead, so… In about a couple of hours, I want you to turn off those…” He paused for a moment and smiled broadly. “Let’s call them ‘bonobots’. Our American adversaries will soon have no choice to give us what we want.”

Chapter 10

As a part of her debriefing, Agent Connie Lee discussed the details of her capture, before being remanded to a secure, undisclosed location while CIA doctors performed some tests on her body, to ensure that both the truth serum had been expelled from her body, and that there were no additional foreign organisms in her body. Apart from a slightly elevated white blood cell count in her bloodstream, nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

After the doctors and handlers dispersed, Director Lucy Freeman came to visit the agent. “I’m looking over your report. Excellent job. We’d like to introduce you to someone, if you don’t mind.”

“Who’s that?”

“His name is Justin Cartwright. He’s an expert on bonobos and he’s been helping us interpret what you saw.”

“Oh! I, um… I saw a couple of bonobos getting pretty hot and heavy. What’s he got to say about that?”

“He says it might’ve been normal. Here. D’you mind if I call him in?”

“Of course.”

“I’ll send him right in.”

Director Freeman stood up and walked out of the room. A few minutes later, Justin stepped into the room.

“Agent Lee?”

“Yes. You can call me Connie. I take it you’re the expert we’ve been working with?”

“That’s me. Justin Cartwright. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’ve seen your pictures and I’ve got to say, those pictures of the bonobos were really impressive.”

“Thank you. Did you see anything in the pictures that jumped out at you?”

“Well, I’ve already told the people I’ve been dealing with, that it looks like those bonobos are better cared for than I would’ve expected. Or at least, they appeared to be, based upon these pictures. Did you see any bonobos outside of that one room?”

“No.”

“So there are some bonobos that are unaccounted for.”

“I’m guessing they’re either being held in other locations or dead, but I don’t know. Our intel did point to other places where the bonobos might be kept; we just made the active choice to go to the one in Sinuiju.”

“Tell me about the two bonobos that ended up having sex in your pictures. Did I interpret that right, that one of them had gotten some food and was being rewarded by one of her partners?”

“That’s what it looked like to me. It seemed kind of strange.”

“Yes, but that’s normal bonobo behavior.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Bonobos look for any excuse to have sex.”

“I think I knew a few guys in high school who were like that…”

Justin chuckled. “But there was something strange. There was a weird light in one of the pictures. Did you see this? What was it?”

“I have no id—“

Agent Lee didn’t have the chance to finish her thoughts. Instead, she immediately began to take off all of her clothes. “Must fuck.”

“What’re—“ in a matter of seconds, Justin realized he, too, needed nothing more than to fuck. He shook his head and began to take off his own clothes as well.

Director Freeman was about to go back into the room when Connie and Justin were overcome by their own arousal. In a matter of moments, Agent Lee was lying on her back, legs wide apart, and Justin was pounding away at her pussy.

Agents Greenberg and Warren joined the director in watching in horror and amazement at the goings on in the interrogation room.

Chapter 11

“What the hell’s going on in there?” demanded Director Lucy Freeman. “What just happened?”

Agent Adam Greenberg shrugged his shoulders. “Agent Lee and Dr. Cartwright were having a conversation about the bonobos and the pictures she’d taken and the next thing we know, well… You can see for yourself.”

Lucy, Adam, and Lydia peered through the window at the sight of the two people in the room, in the middle of their own personal orgy: Connie was crouching on all fours, while Justin was kneeling behind her, thrusting rapidly and violently into her. With each thrust, she let out a yowl of pleasure.

Agent Warren pounded on the window. “Agent Lee! Dr. Cartwright! Can you hear me? What’re you doing? Can you please stop?”

“I don’t think they can hear you, Lydia,” said Agent Greenberg.

“Yeah, I know,” she sighed. “But it was worth a try.”

“So how do we stop them?” asked Agent Greenberg to no one in particular.

After an uncomfortable silence interrupted only by the moans of the spy who was captured and released, and the grunts of the guy she was fucking, Agent Greenberg answered his own question, “D’you think we can sedate them?”

“It’s worth a try,” mused the Director. “I’ll call for a nurse.” She picked up the cell phone on her holster, tapped a few spots on the screen, and spoke into the device. “Hi, Betty. Yeah, it’s me, Lucy. Could you please bring me up two syringes, 10 cc’s each, of chloral hydrate? Right. We’ve got a bit of a situation down here and we figure that the best way to get it under control would be to sedate the participants. Uh huh. Yup. Yes, that’s exactly what you’re hearing. I’m in the interrogation and debriefing corridor of building C. You’re awesome, Betty! Great! Thank you! I’ll see you soon!”

The director hung up the phone and smiled. “She should be here in about ten minutes or so…”

“So what do we do in the meantime?” asked Agent Warren.

Agent Greenberg chuckled. “Well, Lydia. You could watch them. Maybe you’d learn something from them…”

“Fuck you!” she said as she punched him in the arm.

“Sorry…”

“It’s all right,” said Lydia. “You were just trying to make light of a tense situation and I’d probably have done the same…”

Connie’s scream of pleasure punctuated the lull in the conversation.

After a few minutes of silence with Agents Greenberg and Warren each alternately watching and attempting to ignore the sexual escapades going on in the debriefing room, Betty McMasters came striding down the hall. “So who needs to be sedated?”

Lucy pointed in the window at the primate specialist and the spy, but didn’t say a word.

Betty gazed through the window and her smile immediately disappeared. “Oh, dear. Do they know where they are?”

Agent Greenberg smiled. “I think they’d be lucky if they knew who they are right now.”

“So what happened?”

“No clue. They were talking and then they both suddenly took off their clothes and … well, you can see what they’re doing.”

“Well, I’ll see what I can do about getting things under control,” said the nurse.

As she opened the door, Connie’s moans of “Harder! Deeper! Yeah, that’s it!” echoed in the corridor outside of the room.

Lydia leaned towards Adam and said, “I’m glad we didn’t hear all of what’s going on in there.”

“Yeah, too distracting,” mumbled Adam.

Both agents and the director redirected their gazes through the window. Betty had placed one needle on a table near the entrance and was slowly walking towards the quivering, writhing blob of flesh that was the agent and the zoologist, although it wasn’t immediately clear where the zoologist ended and where the agent began.

Betty paused to assess the situation. She mused that, assuming the two of them don’t change position, she should be able to inject the syringe directly into Jason’s backside. Then, once he collapsed, she’d be able to pull him off and do the same for Agent Lee.

She held the needle above her head, her thumb resting on the plunger as she took a deep breath and started towards her target. Betty chuckled to herself when she realized how anxious she was feeling about doing this. She paused, took a gulp of air, and reminded herself that these two people not only shouldn’t be doing this at this moment, but they had already relinquished all right to privacy because they were in this room.

She exhaled and walked towards the passionate couple. As she reached the point from which she knew she’d be able to sedate Dr. Cartwright, she raised the needle, and dropped it to the floor. Overwhelmed and overcome with arousal at the nearness of the two of them, she realized that she needed to join them. She hastily and clumsily stripped out of her own clothes and yelped, “fuck me!” as she pulled Justin’s hair back to let him know she was there.

He looked at her, smiled, and continued pounding at Agent Lee.

Nurse McMasters, not wishing to be ignored, wrapped her legs around Justin’s thigh and began grinding into him, fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples. She crawled around Justin and Connie until she reached a point where Connie could see her and know she was there. Connie immediately stuck out her tongue and Betty moved towards closer in hopes that the agent would begin eating her out.

Betty moaned her approval and pleasure at Connie’s facial movements.

“What the fuck’s going on in there? Why’s Betty doing that?” screamed Director Freeman.

All three observers looked at each other and shrugged.

Chapter 12

Kim Jong-Un laughed heartily at the thought of what must be happening now that the “bonobots” coursing through the American spy’s body had been activated. His assistant laughed along with him.

“Approximately what time is it in her location right now, Ri Song-mu?”

“Your excellency, it is approximately seven thirty in the evening.”

“So let us postulate what is currently happening…”

“She is undoubtedly aroused. She has almost definitely felt the need to strip off her clothes.”

“And if there is someone with her…”

“… then he or she or they are aroused and out of their clothes, too,” Ri Song-mu completed the dictator’s sentence. “And within moments, they would all be copulating…”

“And I should think that someone might wish to intervene and stop her from acting, yes?”

“I should think so, sir.”

“And if they intervene…”

“They would join in the orgy.” Ri Song-mu couldn’t help but smile broadly even as he attempted to suppress his laughter.

The North Korean dictator raised his hand to his chin and stared at his confidante and friend. After a long silence, he spoke. “Take a message, to be delivered to the head of the CIA.”

“Yes, sir!” He immediately retrieved a recording device from his jacket pocket, holding it up to the Supreme Leader’s face. “Begin speaking in three… two … one … NOW!”

“Dear Mr. Director. Less than one week ago, one of your agents was caught trespassing in a restricted location near the Chinese border. You may not be aware of this fact, because she was returned to you, possibly somewhat late for a scheduled rendez-vous, but otherwise unharmed. And that, as you know, is not my normal way of protecting my assets. How does that sound so far?”

Ri Song-mu said, “More gracious than necessary, sir!”

“Excellent. Anyway, back to the letter. I strongly recommend that you make an attempt to contact her handlers within your agency, for I am certain that she is currently of little, if any, worth to you, owing to the fact that she became an unexpected participant in what we here in Pyongyang like to call Project Bonobo. She and anyone with whom she comes in contact, will behave very much like the endangered monkeys of Central Africa. There is very little you can do to stop her, save to hope and pray that I deactivate the, ahem, bonobots that course through her veins. But be aware that, even if I deactivate them, I retain the ability to reactivate them at any time. As a gesture of good faith, I will deactivate her programming shortly, after which I will provide you with my list of demands before I unleash the power of these monkeys on the population of several American cities! Very truly yours, Kim Jong-un.”

Ri Song-mu turned off the recording device. “I shall have it transcribed and transmitted to the CIA within the next fifteen minutes, your greatness!”

Chapter 13

Director Lucy Freeman was contemplating how to stop Connie, Justin, and now Betty, from engaging in an orgy that would have put most pornographic movies to shame, when her phone rang. Her eyes bulged when she saw that the person calling her was the assistant director of the CIA, one rank down from the person to whom everyone in the agency was responsible, and two people away from the President of the United States himself.

“This is Director Freeman.”

“Lucy! It’s Evan!”

“Yes, Director Lambeau! How may I be of service?”

“I need to know if any agents in your location are acting … strangely right now.”

“Um, what do you mean by ‘strangely’?”

“Is anyone doing anything out of the ordinary? Something you either wouldn’t expect or that they otherwise shouldn’t be doing?”

“As a matter of fact, yes.”

“May I ask if they were recently in North Korea doing surveillance work?”

“Yes! How do you know?”

“Can you please describe how they’re acting strangely?”

“Well, sir, if I may… The agent from North Korea seems noticeably … agitated.”

“Agitated?”

“Yes. Sexually agitated. As were the zoologist we brought in to consult on the theft of bonobo monkeys by North Korean agents and the nurse we called down to sedate both of them.”

“Wait. Did you say bonobos?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Because we received a direct communication from Kim Jong-un, who told me that they had put one of our agents through their so-called ‘Project Bonobo’, and I’d like to get a better sense of what I’m up against here.”

“An orgy, sir!”

“What?”

“An orgy. The agent and the other two simply became aroused for no discernible reason, and are now engaged in sexual intercourse. I was just trying to see what I could do to get them to calm down.”

“Well, the communication indicated that there was nothing you could do to stop them.”

“So what do I do?”

“Kim Jong-un indicated he might stop it himself soon. In the meantime, why don’t you see if you can surveil the location where your agent was captured to see if anything unusual is going on there.”

“Yes, sir!”

As she hung up the phone, Lucy cursed this news. Soon? What did Evan mean by “soon”? An hour? A day? What? She looked around and saw Agents Warren and Greenberg standing around, hanging back from the room where the people were under the effects of the North Korean bonobo experiment.

“Lydia! Adam! Come here a minute!”

In no time, both agents were standing in front of their director. “Question,” she began, “Do we have any of our intelsats trained on the location where Connie was captured and released?”

“Yes,” said Agent Greenberg. “Is there anything you’d specifically like to see?”

“Well, I’d like to see if there’s been any unusual activity going on there since…” she pointed with her thumb at the burlesque of hormones behind her. “THAT started.”

“Human activity or electric activity?” asked Agent Warren.

“Either. Or both.”

“Let’s see what’s been happening. I’m going to want to watch it closely for a while yet still.”

Chapter 14

As promised in the communication from the North Korean dictator, the orgy stopped as suddenly as it had started, although all three of the participants screamed their satisfaction in a simultaneous cacophony of pleasure. All three participants were remanded to separate, more private rooms, and sedated.

The satellite images that Lucy, Lydia, and Adam reviewed, showed increased movement outside of the building in the time immediately before the activation of the “bonobots” and immediately after their deactivation. More interestingly, was the release of infrared light from a satellite dish positioned roughly on the center of the roof of the building coinciding exactly with the duration of the nanobot-fueled bacchanal.

The three of them stood around a table, discussing strategy. “Connie was able to get all the way in and most of the way out of the building, before she got caught, correct?” mused Adam, recalling the photographs from Connie’s mission.

“Yes,” said Lucy. “And didn’t Justin notice a strange light in the monkey room?”

“That’s right!” nodded Adam.

“I suspect the central server that’s doing all the controlling is in the monkey room.”

“So if we send in a team to rescue the monkeys and get out, they could destroy the server at the same time?”

“Yes, but we’d probably need the president to authorize it,” the director said.

“That won’t win him a lot of allies in Congress, but it’ll at least get him the support of the environmentalists,” mused Lydia. “How much else would have to be classified?”

“Pretty much all of it,” said Lucy.

“Not surprised,” said Adam. “I say we make our case.”

“How do we explain the missing monkeys?” asked Lydia.

“This is gonna have to be the first of several strikes that’ll eventually recapture all of the missing monkeys.” said Lucy.

“And what if they can still deploy the bonobots from another location?” mused Adam.

“Then we need to identify the other locations as soon as possible, and coordinate similar strikes,” responded Lucy. “I think we can sell that to the President. If we know the layout of this one, it’s safe to guess which sites might be viable contenders.”

Chapter 15

A week later, Justin walked into the headquarters of the Darkview Zoo.

“The phones have been ringing off the hook for you,” smiled Samantha. “Any idea what the press wants from you?”

“I’ve got a few ideas, I’ll admit. But I can’t really talk much about it, so ‘no comment’ is the official response.” He looked up at the television mounted on the walls and said, “Maybe we should put on the news.”

Samantha picked up a remote on her desk and pointed it at the TV. After a few seconds, the screen lit up. “In international news,” said the announcer, “North Korean officials have condemned what they’re calling an act of war and aggression on North Korea’s sovereignty by United States forces in which a research facility was allegedly destroyed.”

Justin couldn’t suppress his smile on seeing this.

“United States officials have denied all of these accusations, however they did confirm that, on the guidance of leading environmentalists and with assistance from local zoologist Justin Cartwright, have rescued more than a dozen bonobo monkeys from a poacher’s lair near the Chinese border, and that they are searching for more such lairs.”

Samantha laughed. “How did you help?”

Justin shrugged. “I just told them about how bonobos interact and why the poachers shouldn’t be allowed to get away with whatever they were doing.”

“Do you know what they were doing with them?”

“I … I guess you could say I got a taste.”

* * *

Kim Jong-un wrung his hands as he conferred with Ri Song-mu. “Is there any way we can deploy our bonobots to an entire American city?”

“We have a few ideas, Supreme Leader!”

“Then let’s get people on it as quickly as possible! They may have won this battle, but the war has only just begun...

“Yes, sir!”

- end -