The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a fantasy story. It has no basis in reality. Even the names of the characters are made up and have no relevance to anyone. It is for adult readers only, of legal age and deals with domination and submission of a non consenting type. So don’t read it if you are offended by this subject matter.

“The Lab Rat”

by Musker

Part 3

The doctor went to a basin and washed the jell off her hands. While she was drying them off she watched as her new animated toy displayed it’s erotic self like a department store dummy on a revolving platform.

“Now Barbie I want you to go to the test chair and I will help you into it for part two of the experiment. Do not fight me on this. Just be a good little girl and follow my lead.”

Barbara stopped revolving and slowly walked to the chair. One hand behind her holding the butt plug securely inside. The other in front keeping a firm grasp on the deeply planted dildoe that was stretching her pussy lips uncomfortably wide.

“There you are my dear, all hooked up and ready to go.” It took the doctor a little longer to get Barbara situated in the correct position as well as attaching a few more metal disks to monitor other private parts of her completely nude body. Both dildoes had to be connected to their corresponding shafts that protruded from the chair at just the right angle, and that took a little time even though Barbara followed the doctor’s order post haste.

The doctor looked at her nude, wired up lab rat with hungry eyes. It was no longer necessary to bind Barbara down to the chair. A simple command of “stay” to Barbie was all that was necessary. She looked into Barbara’s frighten sorrowful eyes and decided to let her speak.

“You may speak now Barbie, but NO tantrums, yelling, foul mouthed attacks or asking me to let go. I will not tolerate any such nonsense. Do you understand Barbie?”

Barbara shook her head yes. Finally something her mind and body could agree upon. Then Barbara spoke.

“Why are you doing this to me?” she said in a pleading way that would have melted the coldest of heart, unless it was made of steel like Dr Brigs.

“Awe, poor baby.” the doctor compassionately replied, more out of evil satire than kind empathy. At the same time she brushed away some loose hairs from Barbara’s strained face.

“It’s like I told you sweetie. It is an experiment in advertising funded by corporate America. Well, it’s not just that as you can now tell. I have my own secret agenda too. And that is what part two is about. Part one was to collect data regarding what a person focuses on and responds to in viewing TV commercials for which I am handsomely paid by various businesses. Addendum to part one, and for my own personal interest, is to see if certain subliminal stimuli can be impressed on a viewer’s psyche at the same time. Kind of what they use in stores. While they play music, and at the same time without anyone being consciously aware of it, they play audio messages like “don’t steal”, “shopping is fun”, “buy merchandise” etc. Except in my case I am more aggressive in those subliminal messages. And as you can plainly see in your current situation, extremely successful with the results.

“Part two of the experiment is, I must confess, for my own personal pleasure. You see my dear, I am a woman who is getting on in years and of the lesbian persuasion. Most of the time I am very busy and don’t have the time to seek out a companion, let alone find one that can satisfy my, how shall I say it, my “special taste” as it were. So, that is where part two and you come in.”

Barbara on the brink of tears and in a childish tone uttered “But I am not a lesbian, so why me?”

“That is true my precious, and the research in part one confirmed it overwhelmingly. You are a vibrant heterosexual female who loves and is aroused by men, not women . . . at least for now that is.”

Terror crosses Barbara face as she suddenly knew what part two was going to be. But she had no idea as to how intense or perverse the mad doctor was going to make it.

“So a large segment of part two will be in broadening and then focusing your sexual interests and responses from men to women. Oh don’t look too worried my dear. I won’t eliminate all of your interest in men, my research over the years has shown that to be impossible. But I can shift both your preference and intensity to women over men. Whether you like it or not.

“The remaining segment of part two will be in acclimating you into sharing the same ‘special interests’ as I do.”

Somehow Barbara was afraid to ask what that might be, but her facial expressions echo her thoughts to the evil doctor’s delight.

“Your probably wondering what that is too. Well, I do like women as I have already said, but my sexual appetite is for a special type of woman. I don’t like the aggressive types, the proverbial biker dykes, or the todays feminist woman. The women that I like are very feminine, the lipstick powder puff type. I like bimbos! That’s right my dear, I like busty, big hair, small waist, broad hipped, dainty, air headed girly girls. Basically the complete reverse of what you are my dear. And I like them submissive and in all sorts of fetish wear too. Mmmmmmmmm, I get so aroused just thinking about it. And I am happy to say, to which you will be greatly disappointed in hearing, you are going to become just that. My little sexy bimbo slave girl. How do you like, Barbie?!”

Barbara just shook her head in a flamboyant NO as tears gush from her eyes. “No, you can’t do this. I won’t let you. You won’t get away with it. You can’t do . . . " and Barbara immediately stopped talking when Dr Brigs told Barbie to be quiet. Then the Doctor looked straight into Barbara tearful eyes and with all the determination she could put into a few important words she voiced,

“I can! I will! And no one, not even God can stop me!”

The Doctor then took pity on the weeping puppet girl and tried to console her.

“There, there, my sweet girl. Don’t be like that. It won’t be too bad. In fact, it will be so gradual that you will not even know it’s happening to you until it is all over with and far to late for you to do anything about. We have the whole summer together to get it done in. By the time the next semester starts your fading athletic build will be replaced with one more becoming to a sex object. You breasts will go from a “C” cup to a “DD”, your waist will be corseted down from it’s thick 28 inch, to a hour glass tiny 18, and your hips will flare to a sexy curvy 38 inches. I’ll have you practicing each and every day walking in gradually higher and higher heels until your wearing 5 inch stilettos and walking in hip swaying gyrating struts. I’ll have your hair colored and styled in a wonderful big blonde bimbo stereotype. And your face, well, I know this doctor friend who owes me a big favor. With his expertise and my guiding hand, we will have you looking like the proverbial emptied air headed bimbo that men fantasize to fuck, but would never ever marry. You will have big vacant puppy dog eyes, a cute little pixie nose, and a full set of voluptuous pouting lips aching to be kissed, or suck something.

“By the time the summer is over with you will look nothing like you look today, no one will even recognize you as Barbara ever again. And with my subliminal behavior changing methods, you will act and sound nothing like yourself either. And the best part of all, I will have a lawyer friend of mine legally change your name too, for the simple price of a blow job, by you of course. You will go from Ms Barbara Derman, independent, intelligent, and resourceful college coed of today, to Barbie Doll, wanton bimbo sex toy of Dr Madeline Brigs.

“My very own Barbie Doll, who I can play with however I want. And I will too. I’ll dress you in all sorts of tight sexy clothes and have you model them for me, and maybe for some of my very close girlfriends too. You will wear all sorts of fetish clothes. Lots of latex, rubber and leather outfits. I think you will learn to love the feel of them on your skin as much as I will love feeling them on you. If not, no big deal. There’s nothing you will be able to do about it anyway. My training methods will see to that.

“And we will play. All sorts of sexy and exciting games. You will learn to become Barbie the adorable obedient French Maid. You will be her a lot, both in fantasy and in real life too. This way I will have no need for any outside maid service when you move into my home. It will be so nice watching you do the house work, the cooking, the cleaning, and the dusting in your tight latex maid’s outfit with your huge tits barely contained inside. I can just imagine hearing the distinct clicking sounds your 5 inch heels make on the hard wood floors as you scurry to get you chores done on time or else risk punishment, and punish I will too my little strumpet. It’s all part of my life, my passion, my desire. And soon yours too.

“Then there will be Barbie the Hooker. All dressed up in shiny red rubber and black leather swaggering around street corners trying your best to attract someone you can have sex with for money. Maybe I’ll have some of my friends pick you up and use you for the night, anyway they want. Won’t that be fun? Licking some strange woman’s pussy or sucking, and pussy fucking, some guys long fat hard cock all night long. Hmmmmm, I’ll have to train you to deep throat a guy without gaging. It’s no big deal just a lot of practice that’s all. Maybe I’ll have you do a gang bang. That would be interesting, cock after cock after cock, or will it be pussy after pussy after pussy, maybe even both, we’ll see. It does sound like something I would like to have a tape of though. Then we can watch it together later on as you preform orally on my own pussy. Now that sounds delicious, doesn’t it doll?

“Oh, and maybe, I can rent you out as a secretary or receptionist. On second thought, that might not be a good idea. I think it would be a little too much for my precious little air headed bimbo to deal with. However, we can role play it. That’s it! You won’t have to tax that soon to be little numb brain of yours. Just go through the motions as your working comrades come by and use you for various sexual cravings, both men and women.

“But the most wonderful adventure that I am going to enjoy with you, and as such we will be doing it quite often. It is something that really gets my juices flowing to the max. My greatest passion in life you might say. My goodness, it get’s me so hot and wet just thinking about it. Mmmmmm . . . I can feel my panties getting so wet right now. Maybe later I’ll let you smell and munch on them on the ride home my pet. You’ll like that won’t you? Hahahaha, in a few hours from now, at least you will look like you do.

“But the thing that really gets my pussy gushing is BONDAGE, and disciplining sweet bimbo’s like your going to be into sweet submission. I have a whole dungeon loaded with all sorts of gear and apparatuses. And your going to experience every last one of them, many, many times doll.

“I can’t wait to show you off at one of those kinky parties. You will be my submissive kinky Frankensteinist as I lead you around tether at the end of a leash. Your bimbo self will be displayed in complete restrained regalia. Your entire body will be covered from head to toe in hot pink rubber. The only parts left open will be your eyes, nipples and body orifices. But not for long.

“I’ll have you wear a severe black leather corset. Oh I am afraid it is going to be very uncomfortably tight on you dear. But by then you will want to please me in every way possible, so you will beg me to wear it so very tightly. Really Barbie, you will beg. I’ll train you to.

“Your arms will be held behind your back in a black leather single glove. Don’t worry my dear, when that time comes having your elbows touch behind your back for extended periods of time will become second nature to you. Although it will take some time to get you to that level, but I will be diligent in your training and won’t let up a single moment no matter how hard or how long you beg and plea for mercy. That goes to show you how much I really care about you sweetie pie.

“And lets not forget about your shoes, or I think this time we will go with boots. Yes, knee high, stiletto heeled, black shiny boots. I may even have you wear a pair of short linked ankle cuffs with them. I do so love watching a bound bimbo mince around in dainty little steps with her heels clicking upon a hard floor. But then I told you that already didn’t I slave girl.

“Let’s see what else is there, oh yes, we have to fill up your holes too. Oh that is easy. Long, fat, rubber dildoes for your pussy and ass, much bigger than you are wearing now. I think I’ll have them vibrate and shock you remotely. Yes, then I can control you even from afar. We can even work out a code. One ass shock for turning left, one pussy shock for turning right. A vibrating ass plug for backing up and a vibrating pussy plug for moving straight ahead. And one big ass shock to get you going and a equal or better shock to you pussy to stop. Oh won’t that be great. I can even have people play with you through the night like some wind up toy doll. But then again, at that point, that’s exactly what you will be.

“Oh my goodness, I almost completely forgot about your head. Well that just will not do. Let me think. A rigid corset neck collar first off. It will hold that pretty empty head of yours still, erect and constantly looking forward. A gag is a must. I can’t tell you enough how much I love hearing the distressed sounds of a gagged woman. All the moans and groans of a helpless femme fatale emanating from a well packed mouth makes me cream my panties, WHOPS! I just did! Oh well, something for you to snack on, on the way home tonight dear. And that vacant teary eye expression when you feel your on the very edge of chocking if that gag was made just a bit bigger. Oh yes, we’re definitely going to have to practice on controlling your gagging response. I don’t want anything bad to happen to my little toy doll now that I have her. I guess you can tell that your going to be gagged a lot, practically all the time in fact. Oh well, such is life, your pitiful little life that is.

“So, I think an inflatable bladder gag in combination with a whole head hardness will look good on you at that party honey pot. Lots of thin black leather straps going around your pink latex clad head. First, I will buckle them all nice and firm, then I’ll pump up that bladder gag until I get that glassy eye look from you. Oh your going to look so cute with those straps biting deeply into your latex covered face. Seeing your bug eyed expression over inflated hot pink cheeks. That image of you in my mind’s eye is getting me so excited right now. And to top it off, I’ll have your long blonde hair pulled through a hole at the top of your latex hood and braided into a long pony tail. Oh, that reminds me. Have you ever heard of a ponygirl dear? Never mind, you will experience it soon enough.

“My oh my, you are certainly going to be one kinky exotic sight at that party. A firmly restrained bimboe in contrasting colors. People will envy me owning such a doll like you. They’re going to want to touch you all over. Especially those big fat tits of yours. Oh did I mention that your nipples are going to be pierced and ringed too. Yes indeed, big shiny rings hanging down from long hard erect nipples resting on a bountiful ripen pair of pussy wetting breasts. My oh my, I can almost taste there sweet milk now.

“Yes indeed my tender love doll, you and I are going to be a major hit at that party, and all the other parties we will be attending too. I just know, together, we will be quite the popular social couple. Of course this means we will have to have a tremendous wardrobe of clothes to wear. Mine will be very fashionable and chic, in a dominating fetish kind of way. While yours will be nothing but bright rich colors of slut wear accented with intense, tight, immovable, hole filling bondage. It will be a grand experience for the both of us my love object. Maybe by then you will be able to appreciate and be aroused by it as much as I do. If not, no big deal. By then you will be to far into playing the bimbo slave girl to put up much of a rebellion for me. Poor, poor Barbara.

“Hmmmm . . . there is one final part about this training method of mine that I’m not sure if I should tell you or not. On the other hand it may prove interesting in further testing on how well my training system actually does work. After all, you did prove to be a very resisting subject in getting you to take the subliminal messages in part one. Hmmmm . . . I think I will tell you after all. It will be a great challenge to see who actually is the stronger between us. Ok, here goes.

“You will become Barbie Doll, make no mistake about that. But you will still be Barbara Derman too, that part of your persona can not be destroyed whatsoever. What you will be in fact is a person of two personalities, or identities if you will. My job, and my pleasure I might add, is to make Barbie Doll the dominant type. Barbara will slowly fade into the background, her identity, her thoughts, her wants, her dreams, all that Barbara is, is going to be repressed, encapsulated and placed way back into your mind. Kind of like a faint echo. Barbie is going to come forth in all her stereotyped, bondage loving, submissive bimboe self. And if I have my way about it, that is how you are going to stay, forever and ever. Unless I get tired of you. Then I’ll just sell you at a handsome profit to one of my friends or business associates. They are always on the lookout for a lovely piece of mindless fluff that can lick pussy and suck cock like she was born to.

“But because I am so deviously clever, and a bit sadistic, I am going to have Barbara switch places with Barbie and come out to express herself sometimes, or at least try too. What I am saying is that I love conflict and distress. I love to tease to a point that might be considered over the top. I make no excuses for it. That’s just the way I am and I actually like myself this way too. No doubt to you, to your upmost regret.

“So when you are looking ever so bimboish, all nicely package in total scrumptiously tight bondage, I am going to let you, Barbara, come out and play. Of course there will be very little that you can do in that situation other than to try and fight for your freedom, get angry with me to the point of trying to attack me, or be so despondent that you would beg me to take you out of this functioning bizarre reality and put you back into your little tiny box deep in your own subconscious mind. Which I will do, but only when I want you there, not before.

“So why am I telling you this? First off, to taunt you even more than I already have, I so love doing that. But at the same time give you a small chance of regaining your life back, Barbara’s life that is. My system, as good as it is, is not prefect. There are some bugs, some loop holes if you will, that I need to work out in order to make it 100%. And I think you are the one who is going to help me in that endeavor, like it or not. But in the process of perfecting my methodology, there is a chance that Barbara will regain control long enough to free herself and possibly turn the tables on me. It’s all a hypothetical risk you understand. But I am willing to take a calculated risk in honing my technique. I do believe you will not win, but then again stranger things have happened, as you now well know.

“So my dear, may the best person, or in your case, sex doll win.

Barbara was in a state of total shock from what she just heard. Her life as she knew it would soon be changed totally upside down by a mad woman. And she was powerless to stop her. But there was that one glimpse of hope. That one last heroic act by her if Doctor Brigs was correct. But how was she suppose to do that?

The Doctor pulled a final piece of equipment into place. It was a long penis shaped dildo on the end of a flexible stand. She placed it so it’s head and small centered hole was right in front of Barbara’s clenched lips. but still did not obstruct Barbara’s view of the television. Barbara forced her head back into the head rest as far as it would go in trying to escape that damnable thing, but it was still a mer fraction of a inch away from her tender luscious lips.

The Doctor reached for Barbara’s hands and tried to move them, but Barbara kept them there on the hand rest. Her fingers digging deeply into the padding. The Doctor exhaled with a frustrated sigh, and then commanded “Barbie relax your arms and hands.” She was then easily able to move Barbara’s arms so her hands were covering each of her full beasts. “Keep them there Barbie.” Barbara was unable to move them even though her mind desperately wanted to.

“Now my dear, this is what’s going to happen. You are going to watch a series of videos, X-rated ones. The first one will show a woman having intercourse with a man. You are to watch the video from the woman’s perspective, even to the point of mimicking her movements and sounds. If you want to moan and groan more than she does feel free to do so. When her breasts are touched, fondled and massaged you will do the same to your own, even when the man does it to her. When he begins thrusting his cock in and out of her wet pussy the chair device your pussy dildoe is connected to will do the same. In short my precious sex toy, for all intent and purposes, you will be that fucked over woman in the movie. Kind of interesting isn’t it my little love muffin.

“The next film will be of another woman having anal sex with a guy, and of course you will copy her behavior to a tee as the both of you are butt fucked in unionism. Once again the connected dildoe up your butt will match what you see in the picture. The film after that will be of a woman giving a guy oral sex. That is why this fake cock is so close to your mouth. You will give this dildoe the exact same blow job the woman gives that guy, and you will enjoy doing it too, or at least act like you do. Even though I know you belive woman should never lower themselves into preforming oral sex, you will soon suck this cock like it was the most natural thing for a woman to do. Do you understand me Barbie kins?”

Barbara automatically shook her head yes, try as she might not too.

“The final movie will be a woman getting a gang bang. A whole bunch of guys will be fucking her in all three holes at the same time. You of course will get and preform the same way. Now, for your sake, I hope you decided to go with the flow. Hell, you might even have an orgasm, or two , or three, or. But whether you have an orgasm or not is unimportant, what is important is for you to imitate those women’s behavior as best you can. This is the beginning of your training as a slut, a cum hole, and sex toy for others. You will run through each video several times until I see you have mastered your new trade. After that, we will shut down the equipment and go home.

“Tomorrow will be another day with a quick review of today with something else new to learn. That is how the entire summer is going to be, review of what was and experience something new, just like school. Instead of a rich variety of academic professors training and educating your mind for a future of your own creation, “I” am going to train and educate your mind, body and soul for a destiny of “MY” choosing. And of course change your entire life in the process.”

Dr Brigs kissed Barbara on the cheek and set in motion part two of the project.

A few hours passed when the doctor reentered the room. Her new doll and lab rat was finishing up her first of many training lessons. Barbara was watching and emulating the woman being gang banged on the television. All three of her orifices were being fucked by three artificial manly cocks that the good doctor provided for her. The doctor stood behind Barbara’s head watching her new Barbie Doll deep throat the rubber cock in front of her. She was doing an excellent job of mimicking every move of the woman in the video.

Dr Brigs took hold of Barbara’s hands from her breasts and laid them back on the chair’s arm rest. She was delighted that she didn’t have to give a verbal order to do so. Another successfully obstacle in the mind control ladder was accomplished by a little adjustment in the good doctors model. Again she smile in pleasant satisfaction.

Barbara felt the doctor move her hands and for a moment she actually thought she could have stopped it. In fact she knew she could, but had second thoughts in doing so. This might have been what the doctor meant about her regaining control through some bugs in her computer control model. If she choose to fight the doctor now, Barbara would be certain to loose. She still could not control her body. She tried countless times to stop sucking on that damn dildoe, or to get out of the chair, or simply not watch those obscene videos. But not once did she have any success. So even if she did get lucky and knock out the doctor with a hard fist to the side of her head, what good would it do if she couldn’t get out of the chair. No, she will bide her time, wait for that one key moment when the Dr Brigs lets down her guard, or another bug in her system is discovered by Barbara, then she will act, and without mercy.

Again Barbara though out her plan. She knew that time was not on her side. The longer she waited the closer the doctor get’s in reaching her goal, and of finding the bugs, and fixing them. The though of herself becoming more and more a pumped up sex toy for the mad doctor was beyond revolting and humiliating. But if she wanted her freedom, eventually, then she would have to play along, give the doctor false results and in fact take on the persona of a bimboe fetish sex slave for the doctor. She had to enter hell, do battle with the devil and hope she makes it out alive as Barbara Derman once more.

The doctor placed her hands on Barbara’s soft breasts and began massaging them. Oh how she loved playing with the big tits of woman. She made a mental note to herself to give her doctor friend a call so they could start on remodeling her dolls body into something more appealing to her desires and “special taste”.

The video ended and the TV went blank. Barbara stopped her imitating as well. The dildoe still a fraction of a inch from her well wore lips, and the other two probes were still deeply inside her pussy and tail holes. Barbara still could not move from the chair or speak to the doctor who continued to fondle her breasts as if they were bread dough.

“I bet you are wondering why I had you watch videos of a man, men, having sex with a women since I am a full fledge lesbian, aren’t you my little cum twat. Well two reasons, first, my system needs a true base line regarding your sexual responses. Having you imitate two women making love would have given me many false reading and result in you actually setting yourself free from me one day. And we can not have that, now can we sweetie. So I had you watch, and mimic, what comes natural, and IS natural to you. Well, maybe the gang bang and oral sex was not quite in your repertoire, but never-the-less it was useful and IS now. Tomorrow we will start training you on women and soon you will think of nothing else but having sex with women. Oh I can hardly wait for that day doll.”

Barbara felt her breasts and erect nipples being squeezed extra tight about then.

“Second, even though I am a lesbian and you are being transformed into some “thing” that I want you to become, doesn’t mean I won’t share you with others. And those others being male too. Thus you will have to please them in anyway they like. Which means taking it in whatever hole they want to stick it to you in. That is why the vanilla training itinerary. But fear not my soon to be bimboe tart, you will not have very many men to please. I will see to that.”

The doctor created a forced sinister laugh after saying that.

A few minutes later the doctor prepared Barbara for the trip home. She bound her nude toy with those cloth velcro straps. Barbara’s arms were bound together behind her back and again to her torso. Another set of cloth restraints were used to hold the two metal dildoes deeply inside her two lower orifices. And her upper legs above her knees were held together with another tight strap.

The doctor then told Barbara to slip her feet in three inch high heel shoes. A long trench coat was wrapped and fasten around Barbara’s bound form, thus hiding it to the casual observer. A final article of clothing for Barbara to wear was Dr Brigs’s panties, her fully soaked with her sexual juices panties. And these Barbara wore inside her mouth, all of it, packed deep in her horrified teary eyed succulent mouth. The doctor told her to keep her lips sealed around it and to try and suck every last drop of her sweat nectar down her throat by the time they arrive to her house. And Barbara complied with disgust and repugnance as her mouth actively chewed and her throat muscles swallowed as much as they could.

Dr Brigs closed up her office and escorted Barbara to her car. They both drove off into the setting sun. One with cheerful and optimistic expectations of seeing a dream soon to be realized. The other in numbing shock, terrorized to the bone with fear as to what the next day might bring.

- The End -