The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Landlord – Part I

Lisa was so happy to get the call about the apartment, she couldn’t wait to get there to check it out and suddenly, she wasn’t thinking straight. She was in such in a hurry she didn’t even think about to put on.

She had just stepped out of the shower when the phone rang and, with water still dripping off her erect nipples, she answered.

“Lisa?” asked the smooth voice, “We have decided to let you have the apartment at the Grainger Building.”

Her mind went numb. Lisa began pinching her nipples and, with the phone held between her chin and shoulder, began to rub her womanhood. She was instantly wet and slid her back down the wall spreading her legs for easier entry. Her fingers went to work lightly teasing her labia and giving electric shocks when she touched her swollen bud. Still pinching and pulling her nipples, her fingers now worked furiously in and out of her pussy bringing her to a very quick, but explosive orgasm.

“Lisa? Is everything alright?” the voice on the phone asked.

“Oh my gawd!” Lisa thought, “I just masturbated while on the phone!”

“Y-y-yes … everything is fine! Sorry about that, I just burned my finger on something very hot. Everything is fine.”

“I’m glad that you’re not hurt,” the landlord said. “Please hurry over and we’ll take care of the lease and such.” And he hung up.

Lisa set the phone down on the floor and looked at herself. Her nipples were erect and sore and she was sitting in a small puddle of her own making. She didn’t know what came over her and hoped her soon-to-be new landlord didn’t know what she had just done. She stood up slowly, still shaking from her sudden orgasm, and made her way to her bedroom. She was still playing with herself when she got to her closet.

“What is wrong with me?” she asked herself.

Quickly she reached in the closet and pulled out a blouse and skirt and put them on without even knowing what she had grabbed. She didn’t even look in the mirror as she slipped into the pumps at her feet.

Lisa left her studio and walked down the three flights of stairs to the street. Everybody she met in the halls was very nice to her and even though she was in a hurry, they all stopped her to chat a minute or two. One of the men fixed her collar, saying it was standing up a bit. When he brought his hands up, they brushed firmly against her large breasts. An accident, sure, but what an electric shock she felt all the way to her vagina!

The doorman eyed her strangely and asked her to wait a moment, he said she had lint all over her and he got his lint remover. She was surprised as he began to roll it over her breasts and belly and then her back and ass. It felt so good, she didn’t even stop to think that this wasn’t right. He pinched at one of her nipples and said that he got the last piece of lint and she was good to go. He even patted her on the ass as she went out the door past him, but she didn’t even think anything of it.

The bus ride uptown was very rough. The bus was packed and she had to stand. Every stop and start caused someone to rub against her breasts. Each time she felt the sexual tingling in her groin. Lisa could feel her moisture making its way down the inside of her thighs. She brought her hand to her breasts to protect her now sensitive nipples and realized she hadn’t put on a bra. With her heavy breasts, she always wore one. “Well, too late now.” She thought.

A male rider was facing her and began talking to her. When she followed his eyes down to her chest, she realized she was playing with her breasts and pinching her own nipples while he watched! She was so embarrassed, but she couldn’t help herself. She kept rubbing her nipples. She couldn’t stop! She couldn’t stop herself from grabbing the man’s hand and guiding it to her breast while she reached down and started to finger her pussy.

In only a moment there were hands all over her and she felt her blouse being opened roughly and the pop of buttons bouncing off the window. She didn’t care anymore, she was on fire! When she felt her hands being pulled away from her vagina and stretched over her head, she felt thick, male fingers penetrating her and she began to orgasm yet again.

The bus stopped and she automatically and numbly stepped off and bumped directly into a police officer. The cop asked if she was all right and if she’d had a problem on the bus. She told him she was fine, but that she didn’t remember much of the ride. He told her to come with him and led her to his squad car. As they stood, sheltered somewhat between the squad car and a brick alley wall, he told her to look at herself.

She looked down and saw that her blouse was wide open and her large breasts were fully exposed and that there were red marks all over her breast flesh. Her skirt was fully up around her waist and nothing was covering her pussy but her hair. She looked at the cop and didn’t know what to say or do. He told her to just stand there and he would try to help her.

He pulled a cloth out of his back pocket and knelt in front of her facing her pussy. She felt him rub between her legs at the knees as he explained she was wet and dripping. As he slowly wiped her moisture working up her legs, she could feel herself getting even wetter. As he neared her pussy lips she came without him even touching her there. Then he slipped his fingers in and she couldn’t stop cumming.

She dropped to her knees and took his cock out of his pants and began to suck him. She was quivering from her orgasms and the excitement of it all and when the officer shot his load of cum deep into her mouth, she greedily swallowed all of his salty, sticky semen.

He stood up, pulled her skirt down into position, and tried to button her blouse, but there were so few buttons, her breasts could not be fully hidden. He got her as decent as possible and then looked up to a window in the building across the street. The landlord of the building was looking down at them and smiling. He almost waved but remembered the man’s instructions and quickly popped the last two buttons on Lisa’s shirt. She didn’t even notice and he told her to hold still while he finished making her decent.

He then raised her skirt to an almost obscene height and folded the top over to make it look like a micro mini showing the bottom swells of her ass cheeks and just a hint of low-hanging pubic hair. He then tucked her button less shirt into the top of the skirt. Leaving her breasts to keep pushing it wider open with each breath.

As he took her hand, she focused again and thanked him for his help. He walked her across the street and held the door of the high-rise apartment open for her to enter.

She was standing at the elevator doors trying to remember which floor and room she was supposed to go to when three men came up behind her to wait for the elevator. When doors opened, the men let her in first. As she walked in, she thought she felt fingers tracing up her ass, but gave it no thought. When the doors closed, a fourth man sneaked in. It seemed odd, but three of them stood facing her and the fourth asked what floor they each wanted. They told him, one by one, and when it was Lisa’s turn she couldn’t remember, her mind was getting fuzzy again.

One of them men leaned into her, traced his finger along the exposed part of her breast, and asked her again what floor. The gentle sensation on her breast caused her to tingle once more and she reached up to pinch one of her nipples and stammered M..m.m.r. Grainger’s place. As soon as she said that name, her mind numbed again. She was aware, but not in control as she was pushed to her knees and faced four hard cocks dancing in front of her face. She put the first in her mouth and reached down to her exposed pussy. The elevator doors opened as the first man came down her throat causing her another orgasm. The doors closed and she was facing three dicks. She put one in her mouth and each of the others in her hands and she began sucking and stroking three cocks all at the same time. As she was working them, she could feel her own juices dripping down between her thighs.

Lisa alternated between each of the three of them, taking turns stroking and sucking each of them. When the elevator stopped again, all three men came at the same time. One directly in her mouth and the other two all over her breasts and blouse. As they walked out of the elevator, one of the men said, “Grainger’s floor next stop.”

At the mention of the name, she composed herself. She straightened her blouse and skirt, as much as she could, and never gave a thought to the cum dripping between her breasts or her own juices glistening on the insides of her thighs.

The elevator door opened and Lisa stepped into a cavernous lobby. A woman seated at a desk beckoned her in and asked her to wait just a moment as she stood up and left. When she came back, she put her hand on Lisa’s almost bare ass and told her to follow. Lisa was led through several doorways and down several halls until they came to a set of closed doors. The woman knocked, opened the door, and gave Lisa a gentle, but firm push on her ass to get her to move into the room. She then left, closing the heavy door behind her.

Across the room a man was seated on a plush leather sofa who asked her to come over. Lisa recognized the man, but couldn’t quite place him. He looked her over and asked if she always dressed like that. When he asked that question, her mind suddenly became alert and as she looked down at herself, she was shocked. Her breasts were exposed except for her nipples, but she could clearly see that the light brown areolas were visible just up to her nipples. She could see the moisture on her breasts and stains on her blouse and had no idea how they got there. She reached to try to cover herself and as she moved she felt her skirt ride up. With one hand she reached down and found her pussy fully on display. Where were her panties, she wondered? Where was her bra? Why was she dressed like a hooker? Now she would never be approved for this apartment. She looked at the man on the sofa and started to apologize as she was still struggling to cover her once-private parts.

In a very strange, commanding voice, he told her to be still. As he spoke, Lisa felt her will leave and left her clothes as they were and dropped her hands to her sides. He asked if she had fun on the way over and as he asked, the memories of this morning’s journey came flooding back to her. She cried as she nodded yes to him, her face turning red with embarrassment and tears running down her cheeks.

While still sitting on the sofa, he spoke to her again. He told her she should be very embarrassed and for the time being, she will remember everything from the time he called and that as she remembered, she would be greatly embarrassed, but incredibly excited. As he said those words, she could feel her pussy juices begin to flow again, while she was still crying.

He told her she would do whatever he ordered, remember, and obey. Then he told her to pour a glass from the carafe on the table beside him. She opened her mouth to tell him she didn’t drink, but she moved toward the table, poured and drank deeply.

He then told Lisa she needed to prepare for the committee meeting members who would approve or deny her petition for residence. He told her she needed to clean up and, as a man walked in and asked if there was anything else he needed, he told Lisa to strip her clothes off. She was not about to further disrobe in front of these two men, but she felt her hands pulling her blouse off and letting her skirt drop to the floor.

Now naked in front of these two men, and still crying, she was told to pick up her clothes and put them in the waste basket. Wearing only her high heels pumps, she did as he asked. Where was her will? He then asked if she was horny and she nodded, still embarrassed. He asked if she wanted to suck his butler and as hard as she tried to say no, only a nod and the word yes came out. Without further instruction she walked to the manservant, unbuckled his pants, and drew his very hard cock out. As she knelt, naked, in front of the man, she took his cock into her mouth. Now, as she sucked this cock, she was told that without touching herself, she would have a great orgasm as soon as the servant’s sperm hit the back of her throat. As she shook her head “no!” and her throat vibrated with the word she was trying to day, the butler shot his first load into her mouth and she began to shudder with an intense orgasm. As she squirmed in the throes of her pleasure she milked the cock in her mouth until he went soft. She was trying to get him hard again when she was told to stand up.

She did, still crying, and the insides of her legs were completely wet down to her heels.

“I am going to tell you why you are here, why you are acting this way, and why you have no control,” he began. “When I explain everything to you, you will try very hard to fight it, but you will conform.”

Lisa was getting even more nervous now … what had he done to her? What was he still planning on doing to her?

He told her to relax for just a moment and she immediately did. Then he started his story ….

“You went to the Comedy Revue Club last week and were sitting at the bar when I walked up to you. I ordered a drink and asked you your name. You sneered at me and told me to get lost. When I apologized, you added insult to injury by telling me that I shouldn’t go around bothering ladies like you.

Well, that certainly intrigued me! I leaned forward, almost touching you, and whispered a few words in your ear. You responded well … and I knew my mental suggestions had taken hold.

As I stood to take my drink, the bartender told me it was almost my time to take the stage. You looked at me surprised, but told me that it was a show you would not be seeing. Little did you know … the suggestion I had already implanted in your mind.

As I walked away to the back of the club, I noticed you get up, throw some money at the bartender, tell him what a lousy piece of shit he was, and walk out the door. I wasn’t surprised at all.

When I went out on stage and gave my introduction, the audience was howling with laughter and disbelief. They were quite ready to challenge me and were sure that their minds were stronger than my “hypnotism.”

I called for volunteers and you, suddenly, were among them. Again, I wasn’t surprised.

I made them all play animals, had them all act drunk, had them touching each other, undressing each other, and even fornicating right there on stage.

The audience was loving it, but I had kept you apart from that show. When the last of my “volunteers” was spent, I had them pick up their clothes and sit back in the audience. I then called the bartender you had insulted and had him come up on stage facing you.

I asked you to tell him how sorry you were for behaving so badly, and you did. I asked you to show him by stripping naked in front of him and rubbing your body against him, and you did. I asked you to strip him naked and rub him again, and you did. And when I asked you to pull him to the ground, mount his cock and fuck him, you did.

When he came deep inside you, I asked you to tell the other bartenders and waiters that you would you help them too. You “did” all 15 of them, the hostess, the cook and the kitchen boy as well.

When you were done with them, I asked you to wait in my dressing room and you did. I then, as it was closing time, gave the audience the suggestion that they remember nothing but having had a great time and having proven me wrong about “mind control.”

When I got back to my dressing room you were still naked and cum drenched. I spoke to you calmly, getting you deeper and deeper into a trance and planted some suggestions and sent you home.

That is why you masturbated on the phone for me when I called this morning. That is why you chose to go out of your apartment this morning wearing a near see-through blouse and a very short skirt with nothing under them except your high heel pumps. That is why everything that happened this morning did.

I now want you to remember the club and what you did there as well as everything from today. How do you feel now, Lisa?”

Lisa face went pale as the full memory of last week came into full focus. She was not embarrassed, she was angry. She hated this man for what he had made her do. She wanted to run away, call the cops, something, anything, but all she could do was stand there naked and remember.

“Oh, Lisa,” he casually said, “The meeting of the apartment board is in two hours. I want you to pour another drink for yourself and you are to greet anyone who walks into this room for the next hour and offer yourself to them. Then you will go the shower and clean up and dress in the outfit I have placed there for you.”

Resisting for all she worth, she was surprised that her legs moved toward the table, poured herself a drink and swallowed it down. When there was a knock at the door, she told them to enter. She looked back to where her “host” had been sitting, but he was gone. As she looked towards the entry door, she saw two men enter and she walked up to them and grabbed their crotches. They didn’t resist as she loosened their pants and began giving them head. Neither did the others who stopped by in the next hour.

When her time was up, Lisa walked out of the room, down a hallway and turned in a luxurious bathroom. Her mind was racing and she couldn’t believe she had just “serviced” that many men. She kept trying to figure a way out of this. She “resisted” the entire time she was pleasing those men, the entire time she walked to the bathroom, the entire time she showered all of the semen off and out of her. She resisted as she dried herself, fixed her hair, and dressed. She resisted, but kept doing what she had been told to do.

When she looked in the mirror at herself, she couldn’t believe her eyes. Yes, she was beautiful, but she was dressed in only a light blue, entirely sheer, fishnet dress that only came to mid thigh and matching sky-high heels. There was nothing on her body that was hidden from view, why had she even put this on? And then she started to feel her pussy get wet again.

She left the bath area and went down a hall and opened the door to a large meeting room. There was no one to be seen, but there was a small, tented card on the table with her name. She picked it and read the message:

“Lisa, due to the pleasant weather, we have decided to hold this meeting in the park at 54th and Grant Streets. As it is only two blocks, please take the public lift downstairs and walk to the park to join us.

Thank you, Hugh Grainger”

Lisa started to throw the card down and run away, but even reading the name “Grainger” had an effect on her.

Without prompting, she went back to the table and poured herself another beverage which she drank quickly, then walked to the elevators and pressed local instead of express.

The doors opened and as she stepped in she noticed a man was already there. He complimented her outfit and fondled one of her breasts. She could do nothing to resist and let him explore her entire body. The elevator seemed to open at every other floor and soon she was in the middle of a small crowd. She could feel hands on every part of body and did nothing to stop them. Her pussy was dripping again and running more heavily with every touch and tweak on her body.

When the doors finally opened she went out of the building and turned towards the designated park. She could hear the whistles of the construction workers and passers-by, but just kept walking. She didn’t even notice the policeman who came up beside her and took her arm. He told her to just keep walking and he would see her to the park.

The officer led her to the park, pointed to a crowded picnic table, and disappeared. As Lisa approached the table, she noticed Mr. Granger and 10 others. The others included three women, two older men, and five fairly young men.

She approached the table and stopped, just staring ahead. Grainger spoke to her and told her to relax and be her friendly self. She was to address the group, introduce herself to each member individually, and then she would be interviewed.

At his words, her mind cleared a bit and she went to the head of the table, cleared her throat and began to speak. She didn’t give a thought as to what she was wearing and that her full body was on display through the sheer fishnet.

Lisa introduced herself and told them how honored she was to be considered for the apartment and that she would like very much visit for a moment with each and every one of them. At that she walked to the first person at the table, a very nice looking man in his 30’s. She took his hand in hers and gently squeezed it in greeting. In this fashion, she went around the table greeting all the members.

When she approached Grainger, he told her it was time for the interview and that she would answer all questions and obey all requests. She was drained of any control again and just nodded. The man she had greeted first asked to strip off her outfit, climb the table and stand in the center. She did as she was asked and the second man told her to spread her pussy and show everyone at the table. When she got to the first woman, she was directed to lay flat on her back with legs over the woman’s shoulders so she could taste her. As the board woman’s tongue touched Lisa’s labia, Lisa erupted into an orgasm. She was worked around the table and eventually was fondled, fingered, licked and or fucked by everyone there except Grainger.

He stood and told Lisa to sit on top of the next picnic table so the board could discuss her fate. He also told her to take of any passers-by who asked. Lisa mindlessly did as she was told and soon was sucking and fucking anyone who walked by.

Grainger walked over to her and told her she had passed all but the last test. She looked up at him with her face and hair and breasts covered in cum, which was also flowing out of her pussy, and nodded. He told her she would now no longer be under his influence except for the strong desire to get back to his suite at any cost. That she would now remember everything and be fully aware of where she was, who she was, and that she was naked, sloppy, and embarrassed. She had two hours to make it back to the apartment or she would fail the final test. At that the board members all stood up and left her in the park.

Lisa, sitting there naked and dripping, could find her dress or her heels, was suddenly hit with the realization of her predicament. Her entire body began to flush pink with embarrassment, but she looked for a fountain to try and clean herself. She began to think to herself that as it was only two blocks, she should walk down the street as though nothing were wrong and just get safely to the building. It certainly wouldn’t take two hours.

At that moment an older man wearing jogging shorts approached her. He asked if she needed some help cleaning up and she nodded. He took his bottle of water and a small towel from his jogging pack and told her to hold still as he began dribbling water over her breasts and dabbing at the drying cum with his towel. She wanted to resist, but knew she needed his help. He worked down her belly to her crotch and inserted a finger into her. He told her there was too much in there to just wipe and had her lay on her back on a table with her knees up and legs spread. He then put the neck of the bottle in her pussy and squeezed. She could feel the water gushing up into her and when he removed the neck of the bottle all the water and cum came gushing out of her. He handed her bottle and told her to drink the rest and without giving it a thought, put the cum and pussy juice covered bottle to her lips and drank deeply.

He told her she was clean enough now, but she owed him a favor. She knew what he meant and told him he could fuck her. He did and once he had cum deep inside her, he stood to leave. She asked if she could borrow his shirt for some cover and he said that he knew she was being interview by Grainger and that she would have to make it back just as she was. At the mention of Grainger’s name, she got angry and aroused at the same time. The need to get to the apartment building consumed her and she began running across the park. As she was looking behind her to see if she was being followed, she ran right into a young man.

They fell together and he began laughing. He was about 19 or 20 years old and a college student who was playing catch with three of his college buddies. As he laughed, lying there on top of her, she could feel him growing and pushing against her. His hardness actually felt good to her and she reached between their bodies and took hold of him. He began sucking her nipples and she stroked his hard cock and she knew how bad and disgusting this was. She opened her eyes saw his three pals. They looked very good and already had bulges tenting out their shorts. Worried about the time, she pulled the dick in her hand out of his shorts and put it in her pussy. As he began humping her for all she was worth, she noticed his friends were already undressed and stroking their own dicks. She motioned one of them to come over and she began sucking him off. While the other two young men were watching she was doing what she could to have the two in her cum as quickly as possible so she wouldn’t be late.

She began to orgasm and that set the guys off. There was so much cum in her mouth, she was afraid she wouldn’t be able to swallow it all, but she did. As they got off of her, she motioned the other two over and performed the same acts with them. She was having a good time and getting ready to have another orgasm when she found herself hoping that there were some other guys she could take of ….

The three of them came together and she asked if there were any others who needed her help. The first young man told her that they she had to at the Grainger building in a very short time and that she better just go. At the mention of the name, she bolted upright and took off running. Nothing was able to stop or distract her this time as she raced naked, and with cum dripping in globs down her legs, toward the building.

She got to and entered the building with no problems and was taken quickly to the elevator by the doorman, who didn’t even touch her this time. The doors opened into Grainger’s suite and she ran down the hall to his office and raced into the room.

Grainger was sitting there, alone, and told her she made it with 5 minutes to spare. She had earned the apartment. He gave her a drink and told to go the bathroom and clean up again. He told to take a slow bath, enjoy her drinks, get clean and fresh and when the bell rang, get dressed in the outfit provided.

Lisa made her way quickly to the bathroom and saw the tub was already filled with soapy bubbles. Incense was in the air and soft music was playing. She stepped into the tub and slipped into its warmth. She finished her drink quickly and the butler appeared at her side and handed her another. She felt great and relaxed quickly, the events of the day disappearing from her mind.

She’d had 4 drinks of whatever delicious concoction it was when a soft bell rang out. She rinsed and dried herself, feeling delightfully normal. She looked at the clothes on the valet and had to admire her taste in fashion. A beautiful white lace blouse with sheer paneling and a hot pink mini skirt that hugged her tightly. There was no underwear, but she suddenly couldn’t remember ever really wearing bras or panties. She remembered how great it was to feel her breasts sway and rub against the fabric of her shirts. She even remembered how great it felt to have the breeze rush up her skirt and tease her vagina. Oh yes, she was certain she had never worn any underwear in her life.

She slipped on the matching hot pink pumps and went down the hall to Mr. Grainger’s’ office. As he greeted her, he commented on how lovely she looked this evening, and she thanked him and blushed … it was so nice to get a compliment from this man.

He told her that he was glad she decided to move into his building and how impressed his board was with entire interview process. Lisa couldn’t remember anything but meeting them and shaking hands. But she was glad. Mr. Grainger then asked Lisa to leave him for a bit as he some things to finish before the workday began again.

Lisa bent down and gave him a kiss on the cheek, it seemed so natural to her and then left, got on the elevator and took it to the fourteenth floor. She walked to her apartment, took the key out of her waistband, and walked in.

She didn’t remember moving in, she didn’t even remember being told where her apartment was, but here she was and she loved the place. She admired her taste in furniture as the large place was perfectly decorated. She went to her closet to get changed and just had to admire her beautiful collection of clothes. Everything in that closet would show of her body and figure. In the back of the huge walk-in closet she located the shoe and pushed a button as the rack revolved to the open slot and she put her pink pumps in their right spot. She opened her armoire and pulled out a drawer. She seemed to remember the fun she had in the past with all the toys and leather clothes. She was tempted to try on one them when her butler appeared and asked if was ready for bed. She had forgotten she even had a butler! How silly of her.

Suddenly the sound of beautiful chimes filled the air. Her butler said he would get the door and would she like something to put on. She looked down and realized she was naked. Suddenly the butler’s name came to her mind. “Jeffery, would you please hand me my chiffon robe?” He did and exited to answer the door.

As Lisa tied the sash to sheer garment, Jeffery returned and told her she had guests. Her neighbors had come by to throw her a housewarming party. She asked him to make them comfortable and she would be out in a moment.

She didn’t even it odd that as long as she had been in this apartment, they were throwing her a welcome party. As she walked out to the living room to greet her neighbors, Jeffery handed her a flute of champagne. She entered and saw her guests were all in nightgowns and bed clothes. She was quite happy she had chosen her outfit wisely! She always liked these impromptu parties with her neighbors!

Grainger sat in his office watching the large monitors. He was quite pleased that this had all worked out and his total re-programming of Lisa had worked so well. At any time he knew he could bring back her entire memory and shame her. If she wasn’t so beautiful, he would have left her naked in the park with no memory of him at all. She had been a total bitch when they first met, but no more. Her body and beauty fit this new, elegant and generous persona. “I almost can’t wait until Monday when she goes back to her old job,” he thought, I have so much planned for her!

To be continued.