The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Landlord Bonus

Since the first day I had moved into my new apartment there was no doubt in my mind that the landlord was a cheap bastard but I couldn’t figure out why. Any service request I put in I got a call asking me to justify my request and then the least expensive fix was always put into place. Now the air conditioning duct in my bedroom was clogged and it was the middle of the summer and I finally had enough. After getting resistance on my repair request I hopped into my car and drove down to the front office.

I went into the office and a younger woman greeted me. As I explained my predicament she said, “I’m sorry Mr. Cobble but Carol is the decision maker on all repair expenditures and she is working from home today.”

I said, “Okay, when will she be in?”

The young woman looked confused and said, “Um, I mean she is the landlord and lives in the complex and is at the home office. She is in the same building you’re in.”

Our building was the worst building in the complex. What kind of landlord chooses to live in a building in a state of disrepair? My image of an absentee landlord had been wrong but at least I knew where to go to start the process of getting my apartment up and running. I went over to her apartment and knocked on the door.

An older woman answered the door and I felt warm air hit me as the air in her apartment escaped. She said, “Christopher Cobble in 203. I have been expecting you. Come in my dear; come in.”

When I stepped into her home she said, “You are unhappy with your apartment?”

I said, “Not unhappy Carol but things could be a lot better than they are.”

Carol said, “Yes, I can see how you would think that. You are being selfish and only thinking of yourself.”

Thoroughly confused I said, “What?”

She said, “I work on commission and bonus. My commission is based on new leases and lease renewals. My bonus is based on holding down costs so each time you put in a request for repairs you are taking money out of my pocket.”

I said, “That’s ridiculous. You have a responsibility to keep my place up to a certain standard.”

Carol reached out and put her pointer finger under my chin pushing her nail into the soft fleshy part beneath my jawbone and said, “Look into my eyes Christopher. You should not be so selfish. My needs are more important than yours. My needs are more important than yours aren’t they little Christopher?”

I let out a little uncomfortable laugh and tried to look away as I said, “Are you; are you trying to hypnotize me?”

She said, “No young man. I am hypnotizing you. It is important to understand that my needs are all you care about as your eyes become heavier and heavier; heavier and heavier.”

I thought this was the most ridiculous thing that had ever happened in my life. I kept waiting for someone to tell me I was part of some elaborate practical joke but instead I just stared into her eyes and felt my eyes grow heavier. Then I thought well if she could make me think I loved my place by hypnotizing me then what did I care anyways?

She said, “You think you’re letting me put you under but you have already relinquished control. Try to break my gaze; go ahead. The harder you try to look away the sleepier you will become.”

I said, “That is ridiculous. I can look away anytime I want.”

I tried to turn my head but as I did I felt my eyes grow heavier and a sleepy sensation sweep over my mind and body. Carol said, “Really? I don’t think so. Keep trying to look away and notice how sleepy you are becoming. Your eyes are growing so heavy and you are falling deeper and deeper into my eyes as you become drowsier and drowsier. My eyes are all that you see now and my voice is all that you hear.”

For some reason I started to panic as everything around just faded away into the background and away from my vision or hearing. I decided it was time to look away and get the hell out of that apartment. But when I tried desperately to turn my head or divert my eyes I felt waves of relaxation pour over my body. In my mind I imagined myself screaming and frantically waving my arms to get my attention but from the reflection in Carol’s eyes I knew I was standing inches away with a stupid grin on my face falling more and more under her control.

As the straining muscles in my neck accepted that I could not look away I felt the fear and panic in me subside and I felt the smile on my face grow wider as the pleasure of surrendering gave way to all other feelings. Carol said, “Yes my pet; just let yourself go. It feels so good to let yourself become one with my voice. And it feels even better to think of only my needs and wants. What feels better my pet?”

My voice cracked as I replied, “It feels better to think of only your needs and wants.”

Carol said, “Very good my little slave but you did not address me as your queen. If you do not wish to be punished you will not make this mistake again. I ask you again; what brings you the greatest pleasure in your life?”

As I spoke I could just feel with every fiber of my being that I meant what I was saying as I replied, “My greatest pleasure in life is putting the needs and wants of my queen before anything else.”

She said, “Excellent. Now you are the ideal tenant who knows that my bonus is more important than anything else. But you are concerned about how lonely I get aren’t you my pet?”

I said, “Yes my queen. I am concerned about how lonely you get.”

Carol then said, “Now let’s have a little fun. When I count to three and touch your forehead you will be unable to move a muscle. You will feel as if you have been covered in cement and might as well as been have been born a statue.”

I suddenly could not move a muscle and felt like someone had put my body in a deep freeze only I wasn’t cold or chilled in anyway. Carol laughed and said, “So helpless now. Now look even deeper into my eyes. Notice how everything around you is fading away and you suddenly feel like you are in my bedroom tied to the bed. Your penis is hard as a rock and I am just inches from sliding myself down on top of you. Can you see and feel that my pet?”

Even my mouth would not move and I made grunting sounds to answer her. Again she laughed and said, “This is going to be so much fun. You now feel me sliding myself down on you and then back up again. Up and down; up and down; each stroke on your hard penis making you feel so close to me. You not only wish to serve me but you feel yourself falling for me heart, body and soul. When you orgasm your body will be released and you will fall into my arms completely under my power.”

Every part of me knew I was standing in her apartment with nothing holding me in place but I every nerve in my body believed I was strapped to a bed with Carol screwing all resistance from my mind. Carol said, “The pleasure is almost intolerable now and you so badly want to cum for me but you can’t. It seems you have not only given me control of your mind; you have also given me control of your body too. You want so badly to release but you know you cannot until I kiss you.”

The desire to cum became overwhelming and I felt tears in my eyes as the pleasure turned to unbearable pain. Just as I reached this point Carol said, “You are all mine now” and kissed me.

I woke up lying on the floor with Carol looking down at me. I said, “How may I serve you my queen?”

She smiled and said, “I love when I can make a man pass out simply from my words. Just imagine what I can do to you once I get you into my bed. Do you like to eat cum my pet?”

I replied, “Yes my queen. I would love to eat your cum.”

Carol laughed at me and said, “No silly little boy; I mean do you like to eat your cum. Because when I count to three you will get on all fours and lick up that dirty cum you shot all over my front entrance way.”

Before I could even think about how disgusting something like that would be she had counted to three. I blurted out “Yes my queen” and went to my hands and knees and licked up the mess I made. I should have been horrified by my actions but I felt my body becoming totally aroused at how much control she had over me. She seemed to have found a submissive side to me that I did not even know I had.

When I finished she said, “Now you have earned the right to eat mine. You may arise and follow me into the bedroom. Just remember this my slave; you are always to follow behind me and never to walk in front of me since I lead and you follow. Do you understand my pet?”

Carol reached back and grabbed my penis and used it as a leash escorting me to her bedroom. I became even more excited as I replied, “Yes my queen.”

When we got to her room she slid back onto her mattress and spreading her legs with her feet up in the air she said, “You may worship your queen now.”

I went to my knees and began serving my queen. As she moaned in pleasure she said, “You will move in with me and will pay me the rent you used to pay to live alone. After all, you do want to be near me and for me to have more money. You have just become my bonus plan. I get more money and all the pleasure I want.”

All I could say, all I wanted to say, and all I felt was that was the same thing I wanted. A muffled reply from deep inside her pussy came out, “As you wish my queen.”

Her hand pushed the back of my head and she said, “I’m so glad you stopped by to complain today. Now we’re both happier because of it.”

As I started my new life as my landlord’s slave I replied, “Yes my queen.”