The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LAPTOP

By Hypno Witch Shiri

“Last pick up for the day,” Jeff thought as he walked in the office doors and to the counter to pick up the package.

Jeff waited at the counter for a moment next to the package he was supposed to pick up, when he noticed the note sitting next to it and the signed mailing slip. Reading the note that the secretary left saying she had to leave early and to take the package, Jeff lifted the envelope, punched the numbers into his hand held computer and began to walk off, when he noticed a laptop sitting on the other side of the counter.

Always wanting a laptop Jeff looked around and could hear people talking down the hallway. All Jeff would have to do is pick it up and walk off with it and no one would notice even notice.

Looking around for cameras, Jeff grabbed the laptop computer and walked quickly to his truck.

“That was too easy” Jeff said as he drove away.

Later that evening Jeff lifted the lid to the laptop and it sprang to life.

“Alright,” Jeff said. “I won’t have to put a new hard drive in it or buy windows, this idiot doesn’t use a password.”

Jeff clicked on the icon that read, “Shiri’s Computer.”

“Thank you Shiri,” Jeff said as he noticed the strange wallpaper that appeared on the Desktop. A picture of the most evil eyes and strange spirals that emerged out of them, almost like something you would see from an evil hypnotist in one of those old black and white movies.

“Okay, this girl is a weirdo,” Jeff said. “Let’s see what she has in here, some credit card numbers or accounts where would they be?”

Jeff moved the curser to the My Documents folder when he noticed a strange little clock on the left side bottom of the screen. It was counting backward and was at 4 minutes 3 seconds. Jeff clicked on the clock and nothing happened. He right clicked on it for a menu and nothing popped up.

Jeff opened the Task Manager to see what this weird program was. He scrolled down the list of strange programs and stopped when he got to one the said, “48 HR Death.”

Looking puzzled Jeff clicked on it and shut down the program.

“Strange,” Jeff thought as he closed the task manager and opened the My Documents folder.

What he found in Shiri’s Documents was even more strange, thousands of papers on mind control and hypnosis. Not to mention the hundreds of Jpeg files of women hypnotizing men, men hypnotizing women, women hypnotizing women.

He opened a few hypnosis stories and read the strange and somewhat arousing text that Shiri had wrote.

“What the hell is this Shiri about?” Jeff said out loud. “This Shiri is fucked up in the head.”

Jeff clicked on an MPEG file called Road to Rio and watched an evil woman hypnotizing another younger actress. He looked at pictures that had been changed and text added with some kind of mesmerizing theme.

Moving over to programs he found one called Virtual Hypnotist and opened it. Playing with it for a moment he said once again out loud, “What is this woman, a hypnotist, or some kind of evil hypnotist?”

Jeff was puzzled when he saw the clock in the bottom left side of the screen once again.

“I thought I shut that off,” Jeff thought.

The clock was at 44 seconds and still counting backwards.

“What is this, a fucking bomb or something,” Jeff said with a tone of laughter in his voice.

Deciding to allow the clock to run down, Jeff watched patiently as the clock read, 04,03,02,01, BEGIN.

The screen went black and a spiral appeared in the center with bold letters reading, “Look deep into the spiral to see the sexy strip tease act.”

“Oh your kidding, this isn’t going to try and hypnotize me,” Jeff said as he read the next set of words.

“Do you like hot, steamy, sexy, silver satin panties? Or are you wishing to watch me rub my smooth soft body down with baby oil? Click Y For Yes and N for N”

Jeff immediately pressed the letter Y and waited for the next set of instructions.

“Oh yes, that’s it. Look real deep and keep those hands off your play thing, unless you really want to play,” The sentence said.

Jeff chuckled and read on, “Now look deep in the spiral because I am going to give you something hot. In a moment my sexy video will load and you can watch my satin gloved hand ease down my stomach as my finger does things that only a naughty girl can do.”

Jeff watched intensively at the status bar as words continued to flash over and over telling him to relax.

The status bar was half way loaded now and Jeff was glued to the screen. Suddenly a terrifying black and white face popped up and the speakers came alive at full blast with a bloody murder scream.

Jeff yelled at the top of his lungs as he almost fell backwards in his chair, his legs where still shaking and obscenities flowed freely from his mouth at high volume.

A letter was written on the screen where the spiral was and Jeff began to read.

To the person who just stole my computer.

I am an assassin who uses mind control to kill and you have taken my computer. If you are reading this you are probably still shaking in your seat. I am glad it scared you, you son-of-a-bitch. But to make things even worse, the face you just saw and the program you just witnessed is my anti-theft device. Please understand that the use of the fear tactic you have just witnessed has hidden messages that where scared deep into your subconscious mind. If you do not return my computer in 48 Hours from seeing this program, then the next time you fall asleep you will have a nightmare of the face you just saw and you will not wake up. You will go into cardiac arrest and die from the continuous fear you just experienced.

Only I have the ability to save your life. Do not contact the police and do not contact a doctor, as they will not know what to do. Like you I am also a criminal and if you contact the police I will be arrested and so will you for stealing my computer and you will die anyway. Call me at the number below and I will give you instructions on returning my computer and saving your life. I have a one hundred percent success rate and I e-mail this program to people I need to off and you my friend are fucked. Take a good look at the stuff on my computer and ask yourself, “Is she really into all this stuff and can she do what she says?” Are you willing to risk it? Because in 48 hours this computer will erase its self and you will die. Don’t chance it; I just want my computer back and an apology. So call the number below and end this day knowing you are going to live. By the way, dying in a nightmare is the most horrible way to go.

Shiri
Phone number 867-5309

Jeff’s face was as white as a ghost. He stood up and walked around the room pondering what he had just read. He walked back to the computer screen and re-reads the last sentence, “By the way, dying in a nightmare is the most horrible way to go.”

Trying to watch T.V. was a failure so Jeff ate a sandwich and was still terrified by what he read. Finally it got to him and he copied down the number, grabbed some change and decided he would walk down the street and use the pay phone and give Shiri a call.

He listened as the phone rang and then he heard it pick up.

“Hello,” a soft voice said.

Jeff was too scared to say anything.

Hello, is anyone there?” The soft voice said. “Let me guess, this is the person who stole my computer and from what my caller I.D. says you live at a payphone.”

Jeff remained quiet.

“Sir, in 48 hours your going to go the way of the dinosaur, you really don’t have time to fuck around, now answer me,” the voice said calmly.

“I’m not really going to die am I?” Jeff asked.

“I’m sorry but yes, you’re going to die.” Shiri said. “There are things on that computer that will incriminate me. I must have that computer back and you need me right now more than ever. Let me give you my address and you come here and I will remove that shit from your mind and it will all be over.”

“How do I know I can trust you?” Jeff asked.

“You stupid idiot!” Shiri yelled. “Your going to die and you don’t have any choice, now are you going to take my address or not?”

Jeff took down the address and afterwards Shiri said, “Do not show up with any cops. Do not show this to the cops or you will have killed a cop, come straight here with my computer and we will fix this together, no problems and we go our separate ways.”

Jeff hung up the phone and began to walk back to his apartment as his walk turned into a panicked run.

Jeff rang the doorbell and shortly after the door opened. He stared at her and she stared at him.

“I have your computer,” Jeff said. “I’m sorry.”

Shiri smiled as she shook her head and then said, “The U.S.P.S guy, I thought so. Well bring it inside and set on the kitchen island, I want to look at it and it had better not be damaged.”

“It’s not,” Jeff said.

The two of them walked into the kitchen. Jeff sat the laptop on the island and then sat in one of the tall chairs.

Shiri played with the computer for a bit and then closed the screen. She continued to chop up supper on her cutting board.

“What now?” Jeff asked.

Shiri lifted and onion up to show Jeff and said, “You see this onion?”

“Yes,” he replied.

“Like your mind this onion has many layers. In mind control we have to peel away all the layers to get to the center. We can do it slowly or we can do it quickly. But what has happened to you is this. Being terrified we bypassed all the layers and subliminal words that are hardly noticeable went into your mind something like this.”

Shiri sat the onion on the cutting board and stabbed the knife right into it and picking up the onion with the knife she held it in front of Jeff’s face and said, “This is what happened to you. We went straight to the center and right now all the suggestions you read in the subliminal of the scary face is working its way into the reality of your mind.”

“So you lied and you can’t stop it.” Jeff said with panic in his voice.

“Of course I can stop it, but I am going to have to hypnotize you to do it and you’re going to have to be a very willing subject for me to do so,” Shiri said.

“I’m willing,” Jeff said.

“Not right now your not,” Shiri said. “Your freaked and on an empty stomach. No good for hypnosis.”

“So that means…?” Jeff asked.

“It means your going to have home made pizza with me, the best you ever had,” Shiri replied.

“After I stole your computer, your going to cook me supper?” Jeff asked.

“That’s right and we can talk and on a full stomach you will feel better and I will take care of everything.”

Shiri continued to make the pizza as they talked. She told him how she became an evil assassin at an early age when she worked for the mob delivering pizzas with an explosive surprise.

“I did everything they wanted me to do without question,” Shiri said. “Seeing that I was so good they poured lots of money into me for training. Using poisons and martial arts and familiar with all sorts of weapons now. But it was the martial arts that got to me. They ability to confuse and psych out your opponent, I had to learn hypnosis and not just any kind of hypnosis; I had to learn the dark stuff. It fascinates me in ways that I don’t have words for.”

“Do you feel bad about doing this to people?” Jeff asked.

“Sometimes, you have to take the bad with the good. I usually off guys that promote prostitution and drugs, things like that,” She replied.

“What about the ones that don’t?” Jeff asked.

Shiri smiled lightly and said, “Then I consider that a bad day and there will always be tomorrow.”

“What will it feel like to be hypnotized,” Jeff asked, thinking it was a good idea to change the subject. “Will it be like the hypnosis scene from Road to Rio?”

“Oh you saw that?” Shiri said, surprised. “Do you want it to be like that?”

“I’m not sure what it will be like, or even what it will feel like,” he replied.

“You’re going to love it. The relaxation is like a weight lifted off your shoulders. My opinion is that there is nothing in the world that feels as good as hypnosis,” Shiri said with enthusiasm.

Later Shiri and Jeff would go into a room of the house that looked kind of strange to Jeff. As he looked around he noticed strange optical illusions on the walls and strobe lights sitting in every corner. A different laptop computer sat on a counter. Behind a soft comfortable looking recliner seat, a doctor’s stool with wheels.

Shiri pointed at the seat, “Hop in.”

With a remote control, Shiri dimmed the lights and a kind of spotlight came on from behind the recliner that illuminated Shiri’s face.

“The light behind you is to make sure you see me clearly and also to make this crystal sparkle. I am also going to turn on a soft massager on the chair now that will help you to relax,” Shiri said.

“That does feel good on my back, after lifting all those packages all day, I can use one of these,” Jeff said.

Shiri smiled and with loving eyes she said, “I’m glad that you stole my computer.”

“Why is that?” Jeff asked.

“Because I enjoyed you being here to today, having dinner with a nice guy, I guess I needed that,” Shiri said with some hesitation. “Once this is over, you might want to come back and have dinner with me again.”

“I’d like to,” Jeff said. “I feel bad about taking your computer but I in a way I feel glad all this happened.”

Happiness radiated from Shiri’s face as she softly placed her left hand on Jeff’s shoulder and with her right hand she lifted the brilliant sparkling crystal up for Jeff to see.

The dazzling lights illuminated Shiri’s face in a magical brilliance and she noticed Jeff not looking at the crystal but looking into her eyes.

With a smile Shiri said, “Don’t look at me Hun, look at the crystal, we can do this together.”

Jeff could feel his body melting into the chair as Shiri’s soft voice continued to flow in gentle waves that numbed his senses. The sparkling lights began to take their toll on Jeff’s mind as he became completely fascinated by them. And even though he was focused on the crystal he could still see Shiri off to the side and her trusting eyes and soft smile as she spoke, gave Jeff’s mind permission to let go.

When Jeff awoke from his trance Shiri turned off the last strobe light. Turning to Jeff she said, “Good morning sunshine.”

“What happened?” Jeff asked. “It only seemed like a few minutes.” Jeff realized his eyes where full of tears and tears had also run down his cheeks. “Was I crying?”

Shiri sat back down in the chair next to Jeff and replied, “Like the onion, when we peel back layers we sometimes cry. But it is all over now, your one hundred percent cured.”

“That’s good, what a huge relief, I was really scared there for a bit,” Jeff said as Shiri slowly raised a gun to Jeff’s face. “Wait, wait! What are you doing?”

“I got to thinking,” Shiri said. “Once I cured your dilemma, what’s to keep you from trying to hurt me when you wake up? I have no leverage, so I think we will end it here forever.”

“No! Please don’t kill me,” Jeff yelled.

Shiri shook her head and said, “I’m not going to kill you. I just want you to get out and never see me again. You had a good dinner and some great hypnosis and now I want you to find the door and go.”

Jeff stood up as Shiri held the gun on him. He wanted to say something but felt it best to do as he was told and to leave.

The next morning was a Saturday and Jeff woke up still a little freaked over what happened the previous day. He thought about Shiri and about what had happened. He wanted to go and play on his computer, but thought it best never to use another computer again.

Walking into the bathroom he opened the mirror door to the medicine cabinet and grabbed his toothpaste.

Putting the toothpaste on the toothbrush he looked into the mirror and heard a horrifying scream as he saw the scary image that he saw on Shiri’s laptop from the previous day. The picture was only there for a moment but it was enough to scare the daylights out of him. Toothpaste was sprayed everywhere and heaven knows where he flung that toothbrush.

He wiped the toothpaste from his lips as he walked backwards from the bathroom and sat down at the foot of his bed.

“I don’t understand,” Jeff thought to himself.

Getting into his pants pockets, Jeff retrieved Shiri’s number and using his phone this time he called her.

“Hello,” Shiri said.

“Something went wrong; I was in the bathroom and…” Jeff was interrupted.

“Jeff is that you?” Shiri asked.

“Please you have to listen to me,” Jeff pleaded. “The scary image on your computer was in the bathroom mirror and I heard it scream just like when I saw it on your computer. It knocked me back almost across my bathroom.”

“You’re not saying that because you want supper again tonight?” Shiri asked.

“I’m dead serious or I am going to be dead, you have to help me,” Jeff begged.

Shiri sighed and said, “Okay, you’re not going to die. It’s just that we didn’t get it all out of your mind and sometimes it takes two sessions. So come over tonight around seven and we will do another session and this will take care of all of it. You’re probably not going to see the face ever again, but just to be sure so you don’t end up damaged psychologically we had better do one last session.”

Jeff’s heart was still pounding as he hung up the phone and for almost an hour he stared into the bathroom before he could go back in.

Later that evening Jeff rang the doorbell and he could hear Shiri’s voice that yelled, “Come in!”

Jeff walked in and Shiri said from the distance, “In the living room.”

Walking into the living room he saw Shiri. Her legs where crossed and she was wearing silver shinny spandex and a white satin top. She had a long lit cigarette in one hand and what was even stranger was the straight horse’s whip in the other.

“Glad you could make it,” Shiri said.

Placing the whip in her shinny smooth lap, she lifted her hand and snapped her fingers.

Jeff’s hands moved on their own accord, as he began to undress.

“What happening?” Jeff asked in a panic.

“I think your taking off your cloths for me,” Shiri replied.

“Why!” Jeff yelled.

“Because I snapped my fingers,” Shiri replied. “U.S.P.S. Guys always have hot bodies, and those cute shorts you wear, mmmm.”

Jeff stood before Shiri with his hands covering his cock and he watched as Shiri blew smoke from her bright red lips. Her dark eyes seemed evil as if she knew she had the upper hand.

“Now Jeff,” Shiri said. “We are going to play a game and I want you on your hands and knees; horse.”

“The fuck I will,” Jeff said sternly.

“Oh Jeff, now that was a big mistake,” Shiri said as reached over to the coffee table next to her and lifted up a picture.

Jeff froze in terror as he saw the face, the terrifying face that was in Shiri’s computer. His breathing stopped and she wouldn’t put it down. Though it wasn’t a quick flash, it was her holding it. Jeff tried to scream, but he was too terrified.

Putting down the picture, Shiri said, “Like a horse I am going to have to break you. Don’t make me do that again, now down on your hands and knees.”

Jeff dropped down and as he began to regain his breath he could see Shiri standing up.

Walking around Jeff with her whip Shiri said, “You made three mistakes Jeff. The first one was stealing my computer. The second mistake, believing that bullshit that you were going to die unless you returned my computer, but the last mistake was a real winner Jeff. You’re a pathetic idiot and idiots always pay for their stupidity. Your third mistake was allowing me to really hypnotize you and brainwash you for almost three hours. You see Jeff, I have implanted that picture in your mind and that’s why you were crying when you woke up. I really fucked you up a good one and if say a single word your eyes will never see anything again except for that awful picture.”

Jeff didn’t know what to do, she had him and he knew it.

“So we are going to try this again,” Shiri said. “Are you my horse?”

Jeff hesitated and then said, “Yes”

Suddenly the whip snapped on Jeff’s ass like a clap of thunder and Shiri said, “Yes Mistress is how you answer to me, you stupid horse!”

“Yes Mistress,” Jeff replied quickly.

“There you go,” Shiri said. “You learn quickly for a horse.”

Shiri’s smooth spandex legs felt good as she straddled Jeff’s back, and her petite frame was light and warm as she sat.

A strange feeling came over Jeff as Shiri cuddled in on his back. His cock tingled and was becoming rock hard and worse yet, he felt like a horse. Then he seemed like a horse and without warning he could not tell if he was a horse or not.

“Getty up you stupid horse,” Shiri said holding on to his hair, spanking him once with the whip.

Shiri rode Jeff into the next room where she admired the scenery from the window.

She was pleased at Jeff’s hardened cock as she watched it thicken through the mirrored wall. Petting Jeff’s head she said, “That’s a good boy, you’re going to be a wonderful horse for me.”

Jeff truly believed he was a horse and even though he could think he was proud to be Shiri’s horse and enjoyed giving her the ride. Her slam of the whip made it that much more real and Jeff was lost in her suggestion as he wanted more.

Soon Jeff found himself back in the hypno-chair. Shiri straddled on top as his eyes opened.

Slowly she lowered herself down on him with an evil smile. Jeff never felt so good and Shiri was making it hot and enticing.

“You’re my horse now, aren’t you?” Shiri asked stroking slowly in and out.

“Yes Mistress,” Jeff said.

“Yes you are,” Shiri reinforced as she nodded her head speaking in her irresistible babyish voice. “Now my stud is going to explode for me.”

Shiri moved up and down and Jeff’s eyes got bigger as his breathing got faster.

“That’s it stud, are you going to cum?” Shiri asked.

“Yes Mistress,” Jeff replied.

Shiri pressed a button on the remote and the strange strobe lights flashed faster and faster. Suddenly Shiri’s face began to change back and fourth from the terrifying picture to her face and back again.

Jeff began to scream louder and louder and suddenly he exploded.

Jeff’s eyes opened and Shiri reached forward to hand him a glass of water.

“You’re all cured now,” Shiri said.

Jeff looked at Shiri who was wearing the cloths she was wearing yesterday.

“It wasn’t real Jeff,” Shiri said. “You have to mix extreme pleasure with extreme fear so that you pleasure the fear. It’s complicated but you’re not going to die now.”

“It seemed so real, I went home and everything,” Jeff said.

Shiri smiled and said, “Did you like being my horse?”

“It was interesting,” Jeff said. “I remember that to, I thought I was a horse.”

A small noise from the side of the chair caught Jeff’s attention and Shiri bent down to pick up what ever it was that fell. Raising it in front of Jeff she said, “Ooops I dropped my whip you sexy horse.”

With love
Shiri

Can I have a ride?