The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Late Night TV

I was sitting there one night and I was bored. I didn’t have to be at work the next day, I didn’t need to wake up early, and I just wasn’t tired. I never am when I’m single, it seemed that having a boyfriend just weighed me down somewhat, and having just came out of a long term relationship I was feeling the benefit of being free, having late nights, letting yourself go a little, and just watching endless hours of TV until I fell asleep.

I wasn’t so bad looking either, I had a cute face, so said all of the men I’d been with, I had a slender body, brunette hair which was always looked after, but the only problem was, and it had always been my problem with the men, was the fact that I had tiny boobs. They weren’t even worth mentioning, and that is why my last boyfriend had dumped me, and the one before that, and the one before that and so on...

So I was sitting there one night flicking through the channels and I was bored. One channel on how stuff was made looked alright, but then it had just finished and I wasnt prepared to watch a show about men on a motorcycle, so I kept flicking, and you know its getting bad when you go past all the normal channels and you just have shopping and light porn. Actually its funny I should mention porn because an obscure porn channel was exactly what I happened to leave the flicking on as I went up for a glass of water.

I came back and instead of returning to my channel flicking, I noticed the girl playing with her boobs on the screen, and she looked stunning. Now I’m not a lesbian, I mean come on, that’s disgusting, but a woman can appreciate another woman’s body. They had to be double D’s at least, a beautiful ass, and curves fit for a goddess. Her platinum blonde hair perfectly framed her face, but especially her eyes, there must have been a strange light in the room, behind the camera or something, because her eyes seemed to twinkle and pulse.

So I became horny, I’m only human, and no, it wasn’t the thought of the girl, playing with her tits, her eating my soaking wet pussy, our bodies writhing around in hot lust for one another, both of ourselves climaxing in time with one another and passing out into a deep sleep, no, of course not, that was disgusting. I think. I was actually just masturbating for the sake of masturbating, and when I came, and it was a glorious climax, I fell into a deep sleep, right in front of the girl with the glinting eyes.

When I woke up I did feel amazing, I was naked and the sofa I had been lying on was damp, but when I got up it was like I had been wearing very such heavy clothes for the last week and now they had been taken off, and walking around felt so liberating. I don’t know why I never did to be honest. Maybe I thought it was a dignity to myself kind of thing, like I should reserve the nudity only for men, but I was starting to think how selfish men really were like that. Expecting nudity only in front of them. I actually felt emotions of anger for a split second, before I caught myself in the mirror.

I looked quite beautiful in the full-length. There was something different about me, like something in my eyes maybe. Or was it my body? Did my tits have a shadow underneath them for the first time ever? And why was I calling them tits? I always called them boobs, tits were far too porn-star-y for me. That didn’t really matter, it had rolled off the tongue so naturally anyway, they were tits from now on. I think I must have been mistaken about the shadow though, I Didn’t think they would grow any more, I’m 25, I did my growing a long time ago. This was it in the chest department. Suddenly I felt very sad, like I’d lost something very dear to me. But that went away as well, I was looking absolutely stunning that morning, I was nearly tempted to walk outside naked and show the world, but that was silly.

I put on my clothes, it was a shame I couldn’t go to work today and show myself off in a slutty, revealing top, whatever was different I know people would like it. I made a plan for the day, I would go and get horny watching women jogging, wait no, that’s not something I’d like to do, no, what I would do was go to the gym and work up a sweat in some lycra, then the girls there would have no choice but to look at my body, was that something I wanted? Probably. Hmm well that was part one of my day, but maybe I should go to a bar in the evening, chat up some guys, maybe get lucky, but the thing was I really got annoyed by the idea of talking to men. Hmm maybe I’d just have a girls night in, I could invite some of my friends around, watch a movie, or some tv, possibly even I could ‘accidentally’ leave that channel on and then they would watch it with me, and appreciate her goddess like appearance as well. I wondered why that thought popped into my head actually, to me that was a bit weird, but very sexy.

Thinking about that got me very horny actually, so horny that I slipped out of my clothes and just slid down to the floor and fingered my dripping pussy, I wasnt sure what was happening, but it felt so good just to let go and give in to the pleasure of obedience to pleasure itself. A moan escaped my mouth and then half a shout and very quickly I was screaming, ‘I OBEY, I OBEY!’ at the very top of my voice, and with that climax, I passed out again.

I wasn’t sure how much time had passed but when I woke up, in a pool of sweat and my own juices I felt the need to look in the mirror. This time my tits had gotten bigger, definitely, and I thought maybe they got bigger with the pleasure of what had just happened. They had moved a whole cup size, I was now a proper handful, a B cup at least! I got dressed and went to the gym, for the wome- I mean to work out.

Later that afternoon, after a long exercise session, in which a lot of the girls In their tight tops, taking sneak peaks at my stunning body, had made me very horny, and I had to sneak off to the bathrooms to play with my pussy just a little bit more, and I was pretty sure I was getting louder and louder, because more and more people would be staring as I left the cubicle, which in turn made me desire it even more, I was sitting down at home and inviting friends around for tonight. It was a saturday night, and I knew that at least Zoe and Heather could make it. I had three best friends, Zoe, an average looking girl who was fairly vacant and was into art and stuff, Heather who was absolutely gorgeous and could get any man she wanted in an instant and was into death metal and nothing else and amber who was my best friend of all and was very similar to myself in looks and tastes. Amber was always busy on a saturday night, but tonight she wasnt apparently, to which I smiled, If I wanted anyone to see the girl it was her.

I had to get everything ready for when they came over, and cleaning up is awfully hard when your mind just drifts straight onto the thought of women caressing your whole body and fucking you with fingers and tongues and all sorts of toys. I wasn’t sure why I had drifted off thinking about that, it seemed so wrong that yesterday I was the furthest thing from a lesbian and now I could wait to have a girl inside me, mmm I wonder what amber could do with her tongue. Wait no that was disgusting, shes my best friend, but she is soo fit.

See? My mind would just drift off like that. Something was different, but I dont fear change, and I tried to embrace it wholeheartedly, meaning I stopped every twenty minutes to frig myself to a glorious orgasm. So it was a good thing I started cleaning early because I had just finished mopping up the last of my own juices when they all knocked on the door.

‘hi giiirls!’ I said, in the normal girly way that we do it

‘hi!’ they said back, ‘What have you got in store for us tonight? A movie or something? Please dont let it be some shitty blockbuster.’ said Heather.

‘Don’ worry’ I assured them, ‘It is a great film...you’ll see!’ I was starting to get very horny, but I knew I had to distract myself for long enough... maybe take one, or two, trips to the bathroom.

‘I look forward to it. Have you done something different? Is it your hair? You look amazing, have you been on a diet?’ Said Zoe.

‘Do tell!’ Said Amber

‘Well, I suppose I could give you her number...’ I said, knowing that they wouldn’t believe me if I said a magical goddess came and gave me this body.

‘Who’s number?’

‘Yeah who’s?’

‘You’ll find out soon enough’ I said with half a pout on.

‘Riiiight, well you are a weirdo, what’s the time? Should we watch the movie now or something?’ Zoe always was the voice of reason

‘No, I was thinking maybe we watch tv, get a little pissed first, itll make the movie more enjoyable, its a bit depressing.’ I said, completely making things up now, but if they did get a little drunk maybe they would see the goddess for long enough and be capitvated by her. How did I know that? I was so horny by then, that for the fifth, sixth, seventh time today I had to go to the bathroom and stick my fingers inside my hot, moist pussy until I came, but this time I stifled my moans, with great difficulty, I didn’t want them to hear me or the game was up! I managed it in a record time of thirty seconds however, and now I was thinking straight.

I straightened myself up and went out to join them, they had broken out the wine already and that started a lovely evening, which was only going to get much, much better.

As eleven o’clock came round I could see that even while slightly pissed, the paint drying channel was getting very boring.

‘When are we going to watch the film babe?’ said one of the girls, I wasnt sure which, as I was planning how to sit ‘accidentally’ on the remote and change it to the obscure light porn channel.

‘Oh, its eleven o’clock now, why not right now?’ I had a grin on my face from ear to ear, it was too dark for them to see it. ‘It’s in my room, I’ll go and fetch it.’

As I got up I ‘accidentally’ stepped on the remote, and ‘accidentally’ it turned to the right channel.

‘Hey, ew, did someone sit on the... oooohh’ Said Heather. This made me Particularly horny as each one of their eyes glazed over at the girl with the glimmering eyes.

‘Thank you, slave’ Said the blonde, ‘three more added to our harem, the more the merrier don’t you agree?’ Her voice sounded vapid and bimbo-ish, but to me it was the most dominant thing I could ever imagine, her voice was my law, and I was already on my knees, eyes fixed on the screen, masturbating, but I couldn’t come, I wasn’t allowed to, only until I had made each one of the new slaves scream obedience for the mistress.

So I got to work, I was thirsty for their juices, my pussy ached for my tongue to come in contact with their clits and so I started licking, and as I licked it, it was like licking myself, so I went harder and harder, and eventually each one of them came (and screamed ‘I OBEY!’) in my mouth and I drank and I drank, and when the last one had come, I came so hard and for so long that I felt my intelligence and personality drain a little as I obeyed my new mistress.

When I woke up I was entirely remade. My tits had ballooned out into double D’s at least. My hair was blonde and my eyes,when I looked in the mirror, were glowing in the same strange way the the girl on the tv’s had.

When I thought about that, I let out a small vapid giggle, and my voice seemed several octaves higher. I now looked entirely like a bimbo, and the thought made me wet and hot, and this time I got a dildo out, I wasnt sure where it had come from, maybe one of my friends hand-bags, and fucked myself for a good hour. My friends in the other room were still sleeping, but all the way through the night they had been still so wet that it trickled off the edge of the sofa, and now there was a pool of their juices combined on the floor.

The hour spent riding and pumping and coming on the dildo hadn’t left me passed out which surprised me, and when my friends woke up, probably from my screaming, I watched them through the crack in the door, where they couldn’t see me. They looked confused at first, maybe like I was the day before. I heard them talking from the other room.

‘What the hell is going on?’ said Amber, with a confused and terrified look on her face as she went to passionately kiss heather.

‘I don’t know- hey, mmmm.’ Replied heather as she received the kiss. Zoe had begun to masturbate, all of them were very confused by why they were doing this, to them they couldn’t control it, or at least they wanted it so much that even if they could, they wouldn’t want to. Suddenly Heather pulled away, Amber whimpered.

‘Whatever happened to us, Nicki is likely to know, she isn’t here at the moment and its her place, but this is wrong.’ She clearly didnt mean it as she started pumping her fingers in and out of her womanhood.

With a great effort, Zoe took her hand away from her slit and stood up and went for her clothes. All of their tits jiggled about, they had all grown much faster than mine had, and everyone had tits the size of porn stars, especially Heather, who had grown into E cups.

I took this as my cue to enter, and they stared at me in horror, at my new perfect body and hair colour, but as I looked at them with my new pair of eyes, all of them at once lost the intelligence in their eyes they had had a couple of seconds ago, and just stared at me starting to drip down there again, not thinking about anything any more.

‘I own you sluts, I am your mistress, you will obey me, I was given the power of the goddess, blessed, and now all women will be mine to command, men will be jailed and forced to donate semen, but will have no other function, and women live to be dominated by me, you three girls are the first of many, now cum!’ I said in my high but dominant voice.

At once they came, all of them shared absolute fascination with their new mistress, and as they came they became like the goddess herself, but they knew their place, and as they got up, they all at once knew where they should go, they could sense every woman in the building, in the city, in the world, and each let out a vapid giggle and I could see that not one of them shared a thought except one, any more.

‘wait, girls...’ I said, but they already knew what I wanted and everyone assumed a position around me, Zoe on top of my face for me to eat out, Amber on my pussy, working wonders with her own tongue and Heather had that dildo and was pumping it in and out of my ass. When I came all three of them came with me and each of us passed out together, but even as we slept we kept masturbating to the thought of what had just happened.

Epilogue

A year later and the world was mine. I sat on my throne, as queen of all women everywhere and not although it was a lot to be concerned with, the climate, how women were to be pleasured 24 hours a day, how to keep everyone fed and well, I still found time to be sucked and licked by any girl who I wished, and that was every girl, they were all so fit. My other queen, Amber, who I had allowed free thought because she was, after all, my best friend, served me with all her love, and the world was a much, much happier place after all.

So it goes to show that watching late night tv can indeed be a good thing.