The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Laws of Nature

Chapter IV

Sean slammed the door to the small apartment that he and Eric shared. “I’m home!” he announced as usual, for no particular reason. The apartment had three rooms: two small bedrooms with desks and one large sitting room with a kitchenette to one side. Leaning back in his chair, Eric could look out into the living room.

“Hey man,” said Eric. “I’ve been staring at this calc stuff for hours but I think I’m only just starting to get the hang of it.”

“Sound’s pretty tough. I thought you were good at math?” Sean said, scratching his head as he kicked off his sandals.

“Normally, yeah. I think maybe there might a side effect to the stuff you take for that experiment down at the labs. You know?”

Sean shrugged. “I just came back from there, and besides a satisfied urge, I don’t notice anything.”

Eric walked out of his room and flopped down onto the couch. He was wearing his boxers and an old shirt with “Cromwell”, the name of the University, written on it. “It’s weird, dude. Anyway, I’m supposed to go back tomorrow night. What was it like tonight?”

“Nothing much,” Sean replied as he opened the fridge, looking around in it for something to drink. He decided on a Pepsi. “Want something?” he asked his roommate.

“Yeah, sure, a Pepsi, since you’re up,” Eric said. “That Ian guy... He was acting normally?”

“As far as I could tell,” Sean said as he poured the cans into tall glasses. “You know what a freak he is. At least he gets off like normal guys.”

Eric raised an eyebrow. “What, did you guys talk about sex?”

Sean brought the glasses over. “No, we did more than talk.”

Eric sounded even more confused. “You mean he used that freaky machine with you? The phallic manipulator whatever?”

“Nah,” said Sean, taking a sip of his soda, “I gave him a blow job.”

Eric almost spit out the mouthful of Pepsi, but he managed to swallow it. “You what?!? What the fuck were you.. oh.. oh fuck...” Eric had tried to set his drink down on the storage crate that served as a coffee table but his glass missed, spilling onto the floor. The hand that had held the glass was as already stroking the growing length of his cock through the fabric of his underwear; the other hand was already beneath and had found his nutsack.

“I gave him a blow job,” Sean repeated calmly, a bit surprised at his friend’s reaction. “I mean, he deserved one since I got to cum but he didn’t.” His friend didn’t respond, busy feeling himself up. “Then afterward, he gave me a pill to bring home for you. Just to put in a drink or something, he said.” The blond jock thought for a moment. “Actually,” he decided at last, “since I just gave you one of those... whatchamacallit... blue pills, that means that you should be able to get off too. I mean, Ian and me both got blow jobs, right? So you deserve one too.”

“Blow job...” Eric managed to mouth as his eight-incher reached full hardness. That was enough for Sean who smiled, said “Coming right up, dude”, and pulled down Eric’s boxers, revealing the history-major’s equipment. Giving it a good lick from the base to the head, the blond jock began the second blow-job of his life. By Eric’s gasping, he figured he was getting pretty damn good at it.

Meanwhile...

Aaron, a.k.a. 12-B, was in the throes of his plateau. He’d been under the thrall of the PM and the Gamma Compound for nearly forty minutes, and his every nerve ending was aching for release. Suddenly, the pleasure was gone. He came crashing down from his orgasmic high into the painful reality of blue-ball hell. Wincing, he cried out in pain. His hands, still strapped into their comfortable restraints, tugged and tried desperately to bring his hands to his aching dick, struggled to bring it its much needed release.

Ian was close at hand. Already he could feel the power going to his head. He’d spent the last thirty minutes deciding how to experiment—he still couldn’t help but couch it in scientific terms—with the thin, pale, dark-haired twenty-year old in front of him. He’d eventually reached a decision.

“Shh-shh-shh,” he said soothingly, from his chair beside his subject. He put an arm around the naked man, his other hand softly stroking 12-B’s hair. “It’ll be alright, just calm down, calm down.”

“It hurts,” said Aaron, the normally cocky computer whiz shrieking it out like an angry child.

“I know it does,” said Ian, surprised at the sympathy in his own voice. He didn’t have a maternal bone in his body—though parts of him were feeling particularly rigid of late. “But I need you to calm down... Shh-shh-shh-shh... Calm down,” he said soothingly, still stroking the restrained man. Aaron curled his toes and fingers and screwed his eyes shut.

“It hurts,” he kept repeating, but Ian’s gentle manner was having an affect on him, and each time it became less vehement. By the sixth time, he had almost whispered it, tears appearing in the corners of his tightly closed eyelids. But to Ian’s surprise, he stopped speaking altogether and merely began to whimper softly. He even rested his head against Ian’s chest.

“Now...” Ian glanced at his clipboard. “...Aaron,” he began. “I’m going to make you feel better, but first I need to test some things, alright? Do you understand? Before I can help you, you need to be brave and help me. Do you understand?”

Aaron, strong-willed, icy-exteriored, Aaron sniffled and nodded, keeping his head against Ian’s chest. Through his lab coat, he could hear the scientist’s heart beating.

“Good boy,” said Ian.

Elsewhere...

They were on Eric’s bed by now, the shorter, wiry Eric lying on his back, his eyes still closed in ecstacy, and Sean kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed, his muscular arms pushing up and down on the mattress so that his head and Eric’s groin bobbed in a most complementary fashion.

Sean was surprised that Eric hadn’t come yet, and he was a bit surprised as well. He hadn’t been sucking off men for very long, but he knew that Ian hadn’t taken nearly so long. Suddenly it game back to him. Ian had told him that Eric couldn’t get off until he had taken another pill—a red one. But Ian hadn’t given Sean a red pill! He was worried about that for a few moments, and his tongue swirled around Eric’s dick, his mind was hard at work puzzling out the thorny problem.

Of course! Why hadn’t he realized it before? Ian had explained very carefully about how the... what was it, alpha and gamba?... something like that. How those pills were still in his cum, though they wouldn’t hurt him. So if Eric drank his cum, then he would be able to get off! Always eager to help a buddy, Sean pulled up off of Eric’s cock long enough to pull off his shorts. Why hadn’t Ian just told him to come in Eric’s mouth?, he wondered. It was so much easier to just do what Ian told him. He let that thought go.

Eric whined and gasped for air as Sean stopped giving him head. His eyes still closed, he was surprised when something meaty smacked against his nose and lips, the smell of sex more intense now. “Buddy, I just figured out that you’re going to need to drink my jizz if you want to cum. Sorry, but it’s the only way.”

“Huh...” Eric managed in his sex-delerious state.

“Just suck it a little,” said Sean apologetically. “It’s not hard, I know, but I can cum pretty quickly when I need to. Just for a little while to get things going.”

Eric, still confused, relaxed when Sean began stroking his slippery dick. His jock best-friend aimed his thick, soft meat for Eric’s open mouth. A deep instinctive suckle reflex took over and Eric began to suck softly at Sean’s head. Satisfied that his friend had no intentions of biting, Sean continued with his blow job, doing his best to focus on his own growing hardon so as to cum as quickly as possible. After all, it was for a friend.

Within ten minutes, Sean was sighing with relief as his third load of the day (he jerked off every morning when he woke up) began to shoot it’s way into Eric’s mouth. Automatically, Eric swallowed, only to gag momentarily, and then to writhe as his own fountain began to spurt into Sean’s waiting mouth. Patiently, Sean took it all down. After his friend had finished cumming, he withdrew his own dick from Eric’s mouth and carefully stood up. Eric lay on his bed panting from exhaustion.

Sean’s mind became amazingly clear all of a sudden. Eric’s body had been released from its locked state of arousal by the alpha compound in Sean’s own cum. It was also now exposed to the gamma compound which remained highly concentrated in his seed. He had to explain to Eric what to do next, as Ian had instructed him. All of this came to him in a flash of insight.

Sitting down beside his friend, his big, broad hands began to softly circle round his friend’s dark nipples.

Eric’s eyelids shot open, his stare dazed and unfocused. Sean’s deep, honest voice began to explain to Eric the things he would need to know. The things which Ian had told him himself.

Meanwhile...

Ian had satisfied his scientific curiosity. In spite of not having cum, 12-B was still responding ideally to commands given during nipple stimulation. Indeed, while Ian was softly stroking the subject’s pink, hard nubs, the pain was almost entirely forgotten, his eyes opening in their unseeing stare.

As he softly stroked his helpless stud’s chest, Ian whispered softly into his hear: You can trust me. I will help you. I am your friend. You trust me. I will make you feel good. I am your best friend. You need me. I will reward you. I am your master.

He balked for a moment, but the word came out immediately, and he realized that it was the natural progression of what he was saying. He was winging it now, and Ian had never winged anything in his life. The thrill was almost as exciting as having a naked, totally pliant man in his arms. Almost.

After whispering these things into his entranced ear, Ian would stop stroking 12-B’s nipples. The man would immediately start to whimper and—by now, learning how Ian could make the suffering stop—would arch his back, trying to reach Ian’s slender fingers with his own chest. But Ian had moved his hands carefully away to avoid falling himself into temptation. Instead, he would ask his litany of questions.

“Can you trust me?”

“Yes, Ian,” came the soft, half-mumbled reply.

“Will I help you?”

“Yes, Ian.”

“Am I your friend?”

“Yes, Ian.”

And so on, until, “Am I your master?”

With the nearly automatic affirmative response, Ian felt his own hardon stretch inside his trousers. His scientific curiosity was sated—but his sexual curiosity had only just been awakened. He gazed down at 12-B’s quivering cock. Aaron’s cock, he told himself. He wondered what it would feel like... what it would taste like... After all, he had said that he would help him, wouldn’t he?

Fumbling in his lab coat pocket for the vial of red alpha pills, he half-knelt, half-fell to the floor. Reaching up to Aaron’s mouth, he popped the small triangular pill into Aaron’s obedient mouth. Then his own mouth closed round Aaron’s needy phallus. In less than half a minute, Ian was receiving a taste of his own medicine.