The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lenny the Lecherous Leprechaun—part 4

Sunnyside Apartments—6:30 A.M. March 17th

The sun was up and Lenny was already nearing the end of his work day, his first work day in three years. He’d been lucky the last couple of St. Patrick’s Days, and managed to avoid being seen by human eyes. That was how it went. Lenny spent all year hiding from humans and keeping an eye out for any female flesh he could sneak a peek of now and then. But sometimes he just got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. Living on the streets was tough. It required a lot of luck and good fortune or else men and especially women would find bad luck and misfortune.

Lenny moved slowly down the hall, thinking back over the many years he’d been caught on this day. Most were nothing big, just a few humans to corrupt by twisting and warping their own wishes and then leaving to continue his existence. That wasn’t to say he didn’t occasionally stumble into a big mess. For instance there was the time less than a decade prior to Sunnyside Apartments that Lenny fell asleep in the basement of a church one night. He was unaware of a High School Youth Lock-in taking place that very night. Needless to say, by the time most parents came to pick up their children most girls were either heavily modified slutty versions of their previous selves or were busy screwing every boy there with the hopes of having babies. One poor girl had ended up having her wish twisted in such a manner as she became a human water balloon. And as Lenny recalled, it wasn’t exactly water the boys were busy filling her body with.

Still this year wasn’t so bad, Lenny thought as he approached the final apartment at the end of the hall, apartment A-1. Knocking on the door he patiently awaited his next wish-maker.

“Honey do you have your school books?” Roger asked walking through the living room.

“Already in my bag, dad.” said his daughter Kelly leaning her head back as she fixed her hair in the hall bathroom.

Roger took note of the bag sitting on the dining room table and went back to the kitchen to have a sip of coffee. “Alright Kelly, are you almost ready to go, I should drop you off in a half hour?”

Kelly leaned back again, one hand in her hair, and rolled her eyes. “Dad I’m not stupid and we have plenty of time to leave. This is a volunteer meeting anyway. If I was late, the world wouldn’t end.” Pursing her lips, she checked her make-up and then turned the bathroom light off.

Roger sipped his coffee and glanced over the paper as his daughter walked in the room. She was the vision of his wife but he’d be damned if she ended up like her mother had. Roger still remembered getting the call only two years ago, there’d been a car-jacking. His wife was killed for her Ford Escort. It was a cheap piece of shit car, and yet it cost Roger everything. He now had a daughter to raise by himself and at seventeen she sometimes didn’t make that an easy task.

“Honey I know you aren’t stupid. But this Student Government program is a big deal. With this under your belt you could get into a great college and get away from this lousy apartment and all the crap were putting up with these days.” Roger said setting his coffee down and heading to the fridge. “You know since I got laid off last month, I’m strapped for cash. You need to do what you can to get a scholarship or something.”

“I know dad, believe me I will do whatever it takes. I’m a good student.” Kelly said giving her father a serious look which instantly broke into her signature grin, just a little crooked but contagious enough to bring the same from Roger. He looked into the fridge and pulled out a small pack of cream. Walking back over to his coffee, he patted Kelly on the arm and smiled.

“You’re a bright intelligent girl and you can go far but it doesn’t come easy. You have to work for it and I want to see you in a better place than your mother. She worked horrible hours and had to drive through the worst part of town everyday. That isn’t happening to you.” Roger said. Kelly looked down at the mention of her mom. She liked to avoid that topic as she knew how much her father had on his plate, being sole provider.

“Dad don’t worry about me. You need to think of yourself. So ... how are the job prospects?” Kelly said changing the subject. She sat next to her dad at the bar watching him finish his coffee.

“Not great, not great at all. I haven’t been able to line up any interviews and as things are shaping up, I’m a little worried about groceries, rent, and the car payment.” Roger tried to say this with no seriousness but the words worried Kelly nonetheless.

“Sorry dad. I really hope things get better.”

Roger smiled proudly at his daughter. Leaning over he kissed the top of her head and pulled her into a side hug. “It’s nothing for you to worry yourself with.”

Roger took his coffee mug to the sink and turned to Kelly. “So I see you went all out for St. Patrick’s Day.” He said indicating her clothing.

Kelly looked down at her clothes. With her dark green hair clip, her deep forest green skirt and lighter top she had covered most shades of the all-important St. Patty’s Day color. Her brilliant blonde hair strikingly contrasted against the hair clip and gave her an innocent and sweet appearance. “Yeah, I guess you could say I’m showing my support for the Irish, it’s supposed to be good luck.”

Roger looked at his daughter. She was beautiful but he sometimes questioned what she wore. With innocent features like hers, she really wore clothing that might give people the wrong impression. Her skirt was above the knee a bit much for his taste, and her top had a couple of buttons undone to show she was a maturing young woman, something he’d been hoping to avoid dealing with. Still she wasn’t stupid and had proven time and again that she was responsible and made excellent decisions. “You look great honey, you don’t need luck.”

From the door came a steady series of knocks, catching Roger’s attention.

“Huh, wonder who that could be?” he said.

“I’ll get it.” Kelly said happily bounding over to the door and opening it.

“Oh wow, that’s so cool.” Kelly said blocking her father from seeing anything but an open door.

“What’s cool?” Roger asked walking up behind her.

He looked down past his daughter and saw Lenny. It startled him at first as the little man looked a little creepy. His stringy hair and shockingly yellow eyes made Roger cringe. But as Lenny bowed and then smiled warmly, he put his fears aside.

“Well what do we have here?” Roger said.

“It’s a leprechaun.” Kelly said giggling. “You think the landlord hired him?”

“Not sure honey. That doesn’t sound like something he’d do, especially seeing as we still owe last month’s rent.” Turning to Lenny, Roger added. “So can you tell me why you’re here sir, we were on our way out?”

Lenny smiled and looked over at Kelly with just a hint of a leer. “Pardon me please, I don’t mean to disturb, but might I have just one little word?”

Roger stepped back as his daughter looked him in the eyes. He knew he needed to set a proper example and being polite to this little man was the right thing to do. He certainly wasn’t a threat. “Sure come in, but only for a minute.”

Lenny strolled into the living room and fixed his gaze on Kelly as she sat down crossing her legs and giving him a pleasant if all-too brief view of her light pink panties. “So what do you need?” Roger asked, closing the front door.

“My needs are quite simple I really must say, I just need some wishes to grant on this day. Don’t ye worry, don’t be suspicious. Just sit back relax and tell me your wishes.”

The way the guy spoke, Roger knew this was an act, a method he used to get money. The little figure clearly looked homeless and probably expected a tip or something for his show. Feeling bad and realizing he did have a few bucks, Roger decided to give the guy a break and not just kick him out.

“So you want wishes huh? Well I guess we can help you out, can’t we Kelly?” Roger said smiling and nodding at his daughter.

Kelly clapped her hands. “This is so funny! Okay, you go first dad.”

Roger laughed lightly at the enjoyment his daughter found in such a ludicrous thing as telling a pretend leprechaun one’s wishes. Oh well, he thought, it was an amusing way to avoid all the bad things in the world right now.

“Okay, my wish is no surprise. I wish I could make plenty of money and always have enough to take care of my girl here.”

Kelly smiled sweetly at her father. “That’s so nice, and I wish I could help out.” She said.

Lenny laughed, a strange little cackle that actually disturbed Roger for just a second or two. Then the little man clapped his hands together and stared at the two with his piercing yellow eyes. “Ye be wanting riches to help pay the debts, your daughter it seems wants to keep that goal met. You’ll find her quite useful for one kind of session, making money is simple with the oldest profession.”

Roger felt confusion fall over him. The words that came from the little man made no sense and yet for some reason he understood their meaning. It was as if a lightbulb lit up in his brain and new ideas were slowly poured into his mind. He noticed Kelly, still seated on the couch but now looking puzzled. Her expression conveyed both calm acceptance and a loose drowsiness as her head nodded forward just a bit. For only a moment the room seemed to be spinning.

Kelly heard what Lenny said but after that there seemed to be a short second or so where she blacked out. She opened her eyes and stretched a bit in her chair, thinking that there was somewhere she needed to be. For the life of her she couldn’t remember where that was. Looking to her father she saw him staring at her with a stern expression.

Roger studied his daughter with an intensity he’d never held before. Something about making money suddenly struck him, an idea that should have been obvious all along and yet for some reason he’d overlooked it.

He walked over and placed his hand on Kelly’s shoulder, smiling at her and then returning to a serious expression, one where he simply opened up his mind and let new ideas surge forth. The oldest profession, he thought, a way to make money. For some reason his mind seemed to be battling the idea, as he thought of just how much money he could make and how Kelly would be the key to it all.

“Kelly honey, I think I know how we can make plenty of money, enough to keep us set for the foreseeable future.” Roger said. “I can’t believe it never occurred to me before.”

Kelly shook her head slightly, clearing up her thoughts. She forgot all about Lenny or going to school for a meeting. “What’s that dad?”

“It’s actually so simple.” Roger said letting his hand slip slowly off his daughter’s shoulder onto her upper arm. “We can sell you.”

Saying this, Roger slipped his hand from her arm over to her left breast and cupped it through her top, massaging gently. “What?!, What are you talking about dad?” Kelly asked, her voice only rising slightly. She failed to notice her dad copping a feel.

Roger kneeled next to his daughter as she sunk back a little into the couch. “It makes so much sense.” He said squeezing her breast and running his other hand up and down her thigh. “You wanted to help daddy pay the bills. Well this is how you can do just that.”

Now Kelly took notice of her father’s hands and for some reason it didn’t bother her at all. His words seemed to make perfect sense, she could help him make the money they needed for bills. Something seemed wrong though, wasn’t what he was talking about illegal? Her mind seemed to wander a moment or two as Roger continued fondling her left breast and let his hand rub gently at her smooth thigh.

“I’m not sure I understand.” Kelly said softly, her eyes watching her father’s hands.

“It’s nothing really. I’ll just sell your body to any man who might be interested and there you go... bills paid. I’m positive men would just love a taste of these cute little titties.” Roger said grinning as he briefly placed both hands on her chest and groped her tits roughly. Kelly moaned a little with the sensations she was feeling and her nipples stood at attention.

Removing his hands, Roger grinned and looked at Kelly’s young legs. “Any man would be thrilled to have these teenage legs wrapped around him as he plugged away at such an obviously underused little cunt.”

Kelly felt something was very wrong and yet her father needed her help. She wanted to help in any way possible and the idea that she could make money made sense. It was the oldest profession on Earth, a clear way to pay the bills. Her mind struggled with her decision for only a few seconds as she looked Roger in the eyes and grinned, her normal crooked smile but now with a twist, a wicked slutty hint that she was ready for anything. “Okay dad, I think it sounds like a plan.”

Roger smiled. He was so proud his daughter was so mature and helpful when it came to their financial crisis. She would be the perfect whore. “Wonderful honey, you’re going to be a great little hooker. And we’ll offer services the other prostitutes can’t come close to giving. You won’t require condoms or even payment up front, heck we can even let the customers be rough with you. You’re a trooper, you can take it.”

Kelly smiled widely, her face one of angelic innocence but her eyes showing the degrading lust that was slowly filling her soul. “Daddy, I will let them do whatever they want. If they want to fuck my titties until they’re black and blue, bring it on. It they want to spank me like a bad little girl, I’ll take it. Hell, if they want to pee all over me, fine. As long as it brings in the money.”

Roger pulled Kelly to her feet and hugged her, letting his hands squeeze her young ass. “Honey I’m so proud of you. You’re just so naturally slutty. I mean with this innocent face and blonde hair, and your firm little figure, we’re going to be raking in hundreds in no time.”

Kelly nodded and reached down, slipping her hand below her green skirt. Bending over she slid her panties off and tossed them aside. “I guess I won’t be needing those again any time soon, huh dad?”

Roger laughed and pulled Kelly to his side, kissing the top of her head. “Not for a long long time, my little whore.”

Lenny watched from just out of view as the two began their new relationship as pimp and ho. It was sure to be a very lucrative business venture for both as he saw much potential in the sexy high school girl. She was the perfect combination of young innocence and buxom tramp.

Roger was busy feeling up his daughter sliding her top down so both juicy young melons fell into the palms of his hands. He tweaked her nipples. She was so naturally beautiful as she closed her eyes and licked her lips, her tits a full handful and so incredibly perky. The knock at the door almost went unnoticed.

Lenny who was now hiding partially out of sight spoke up. “I hate to interrupt and ruin any fun, but the customer comes first. That’s the way this is done. Just answer the door and meet two lonely men, they’re customers for you, a parting gift from me, your friend. ”

Roger didn’t even look at Lenny as he walked to the door and opened it, greeting the two burly construction workers. “Hey, we’re working on a job site down the street and heard we could get a nice young piece of ass at this address.” One of the men said, the other looking hungrily past Roger at the young blonde girl with her tits hanging out.

“You’ve come to the right place, my girl Kelly here is the best whore in town. Go ahead and enjoy.”

Roger watched from the kitchen and Lenny watched from a more hidden point of view as the men stood on either side of Kelly. They began sliding their dirty hands all over her young form, one squeezing and mashing at her tits as the other slipped his hand from her legs up into her cunt.

In less than five minutes, Kelly was on all fours bent over the coffee table getting pounded from behind as she leaned up and took the other man’s cock deep into her throat. She made sure to flex her muscles and pull at the one fucking her pussy as she slurped and swallowed at the sweaty dick of his friend.

Roger watched proudly. His little girl was being such a good little whore, helping dad pay the bills by getting brutally fucked by two complete strangers. He smiled as the one fucking her doggy style seized up and began grunting.

“Oh take it all you slutty whore. Shit what a great fuck!” He moaned as Kelly felt him shake and flood her pussy with his seed. She slid her throat down all the way on his partner as he gripped her head, tugging at her blonde hair. The man was in pure animal rage as he attempted to fuck the high school teen’s throat raw.

Roger was already taking payment from the one man as he watched the other finish. He shouted and pulled Kelly’s innocent teen face straight into his pubic bone, his cock exploding with semen all inside her sore throat. “Oh God, yesss...” The man cried out, slowly letting her release his dick.

As Roger counted the money from the two satisfied men, he waved them to leave and looked at Kelly. She was back on her feet now and her cunt leaked the sperm of one man, trickling down her thighs and dripping from her knees. He saw just a hint of cum at the corner of her mouth as she walked over to him.

“So how’d we do daddy?” Kelly said hopefully.

He grinned. “Enough for rent this month, now we just need a little more for this week’s groceries. But I’m sure we’ll get great referrals. Those two said they’d be sure and tell the rest of their crew.”

“That’s great daddy. I’m so glad my tight little body could help out. I never realized how much room inside me I have for sperm, and it’s so wonderful men are willing to pay to put it there.” Kelly said running a hand up and down her side, thrusting her exposed tits out.

Lenny was already making his way to the door. This had been an especially entertaining wish to fulfill. He didn’t often get the corruption of family in such a thrilling way but then he did try to enjoy his work. It may be a curse but to Lenny it was also a job and he always tried to find amusement at his job.

Neither Roger nor his whore of a daughter noticed the door shut behind their little friend. They were too busy looking into each other’s eyes.

“Kelly honey” Roger said. “It looks like we have a break before our next customers arrive. I think I’d like to take you for a test ride in my bedroom.”

Kelly gave him a sly grin and bit at her lower lip. She ran a hand through her blonde hair, knocking her hair clip away. “Sounds like fun daddy. What do you think you’d like to do? Fuck me in the ass, let me suck your cock, or just screw my brains out the good ole-fashioned way?”

Roger let his eyes wander her nubile teenage body. “Who says I have to pick one? I am the boss here.” With that he scooped Kelly into his arms and carried her into his bedroom, kicking the door shut. In no time, a heavy rhythmic thumping could be heard as the headboard hit the wall.

Outside in the relative quiet of the hall, a tiny figure hobbled along, listening at each door he passed. From the pounding cries of rough and dirty sex to the faint liquid spatters of milk being unleashed to the almost silent slurps and groans of enjoyable oral pleasures, Sunnyside Apartments was a depraved and fulfilled place. And Lenny was happy. He hated his curse much of the time and tomorrow he’d probably feel bad about what he’d done. But for now he was content to just go back to the empty apartment and hide out the remainder of the day. Lenny looked back down the hall and smiled. “Sucking and milking and fucking and selling, this days turned out great for those I am smelling. I wish them all well all the rest of their days, for lecherous Lenny fucks you over in so many ways!”

The End ... for now