The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lesbian Love Potion

Here Alicia was, excited beyond words for the sleepover, and all Sashi would talk about was boys. Which boys she liked, which ones she didn’t, which boys were the most attractive, the most funny.

Alicia was barely listening. Instead, she watched her friend’s lips moving. Such beautiful lips; full and pink and soft. The desire to kiss those lips right now was insane. But she couldn’t. Not without freaking Sashi out, at least.

What would they taste like? Feel like?

With a bit of luck, Alicia would find out soon. Tonight. All she needed was a single opportunity. One little chance. The love potion worked. It was ancient and powerful. It just had to work.

Alicia’s grandmother had shown her the recipe. She’s sworn up and down that it worked. She’d used it to win over the man who would go on to become Alicia’s grandfather. And she wanted Alicia to know the recipe. Because ‘your ma already has a man’ and ‘you need’ta find a man of your own’.

Except Alicia wasn’t interested in boys. Not one bit.

What she was interested in was Sashi. Her best friend. Slim and slender, with her exotic Indian tan and luscious black hair that ran wavy down her back. She was beauty personified. Beautiful lips, cute little nose, a breath-taking smile, and her eyes. Her dark, absorbing eyes. They sparkled and twinkled like stars in the night sky. So pretty.

Next to Sashi, Alicia felt plain and uninteresting. Even when people complimented her on how pretty she was, Alicia knew she was no-where near as stunning as her friend. But that didn’t bother her, she was just glad to be so close that she could admire Sashi’s beauty whenever she wanted.

“Hello,” Sashi said, waving her hand in front of Alicia’s face. “Anybody in there?”

“Uh,” Alicia stumbled, surprised, “I, uh...”

Sashi laughed. A sweet, musical giggle. The smile and simple joy on her friend’s face made Alicia blush bright, shy but somewhat pleased. How could she not be happy hearing that lovely laughter?

“Sorry,” Alicia whispered, smiling and blushing.

“So, who were you thinking about?” Sashi asked excitedly. “You have a crush on someone! Who is it?”

Alicia’s eyes shot open. “What? No! I don’t like anyone.”

“You can’t lie to me, I saw the look in your eyes. Spill!”

For a second, Alicia was tempted say ‘you’ or something equally gay (literally), but she didn’t. Sashi was so straight it hurt. Constantly talking about boys as if they weren’t totally gross and disgusting. Never once had her friend shown that kind of interest in girls.

Alicia pursed her lips and shook her head. A wordless ‘you’ll get nothing outta me’ expression.

“Boo!” Sashi teased. “No fun!”

Alicia remained silent, lips tight and breath held intently.

“Fine!” Sashi waved her arms in the air dramatically. “Have it your way, I need to pee anyway.” She faked hmphed and left the room smiling. Always smiling.

The door shut behind her, and Alicia waited. Counted to thirty just to make sure Sashi didn’t burst back into the room and catch her. Then she pulled a small vial out from her backpack and poured it into Sashi’s soda bottle. Preying that the soda wouldn’t mess with the potion’s effects.

Why was it so warm in her room? Sashi had no idea. But it felt uncomfortably hot. Maybe it was because there were two of them in there instead of the usual one? It seemed unlikely.

She considered taking her clothes off. It wouldn’t be so warm if she was wearing less. And it wasn’t like Alicia hadn’t seen her in just her underwear before—school changing rooms had seen to that. It would be fine to just wear her panties and bra, right?

After making up her mind to take her clothes off, Sashi looked at Alicia, ready to let her know what she was about to do, and stopped dead.

Had Alicia always been so pretty?

Not that Sashi hadn’t known her friend was pretty. She wasn’t dense. It was just different now. Like Sashi was seeing her through someone else’s eyes. A boys eyes. She saw the allure of Alicia’s curves in a way that she hadn’t before. She saw the bright green eyes and marvelled at how amazing they were. Never before had she appreciated Alicia’s cute smile. Not like this. It made her feel warmer. Excited.

Sashi blushed, had to look away from those piercing green eyes. Looked at her girlishly pink walls. Her face felt even warmer than the rest of her body.

What was this sensation she was feeling? These butterflies in her chest. That itch between her legs. What was going on?

She was hot. Boiling hot. But even as she considered taking her clothes off, she knew she couldn’t. What if Alicia didn’t like what she saw? What if Alicia thought badly of her?

Sashi didn’t want to expose herself to Alicia.

And, at the same time, she did.

Had the potion worked? Alicia had been watching her friend and crush all night. Sashi seemed to be uncomfortable, and was blushing and giggling a lot more than usual. And she was looking at Alicia a lot more. And panting.

Something was happening, but was it really the love potion?

The answer came that night, after they’d both changed into their nighties and turned the lights off.

Alicia was laying on Sashi’s bed, surrounded by stuffed animals and comfy blankets, just a few inches away from Sashi herself. They were laying together, back to back. Both radiating heat and excitement, both feigning sleep.

It had to have worked? Right?

Behind her, Alicia felt Sashi shifting. In the near darkness, the sounds of the bedsprings were unimaginably loud. Sashi was breathing heavily and, Alicia realised, so was she.

“Are you still awake?” came the soft voice of Sashi.

Alicia could hear her heartbeat, so loud in the silence that even Sashi must have been able to hear it.

“Yes,” she whispered back, anxious and excited.

More shifting behind her, Sashi moving. A hand grasped Alicia’s shoulder and pushed it into the mattress—positioning her flat on her back. Sashi climbed on top of her, straddling Alicia’s waist. In the near-darkness, Alicia could see barely more than silhouettes and shadows. And even then, Sashi looked amazing.

The air was tense, exited, filled with an unspoken energy.

“Sashi?” Alicia breathed, hoping to hear those three magic words. She could see the outline of Sashi’s lips, the shadows of her teeth biting the lower lip.

“I... I...” Sashi shifted from left to right, uncertain.

Then she lunged, practically diving forward. Their lips pressed together, stunning Alicia for a few moments until her body took over and she kissed back, amazement and excitement and pure joy flowing through her.

They lay there, kissing and making-out and gently petting each other, for blissful minutes.

It was everything that Alicia had dared hope for. Was this real? Was this a dream? It didn’t feel like a dream. It felt real. Real and amazing and perfect.

Sashi pulled away from the kiss, gasping and panting. Alicia could barely breathe, wanted to continue kissing anyway.

She watched, eyes adjusting to the darkness, as Sashi straightened her back, looking down at her, placed her hands on the hem of her own nightie and lifted it slowly over her head.

Even in the darkness, Sashi’s near-naked form was breathtaking. Dark chocolate nipples poking outwards, slender frame with petite curves and flowing hair half-covering her face. Alicia could only watch, dazed, as Sashi first removed her own panties, then slid her hands slowly up Alicia’s legs and removed those panties too.

“Sash,” Alicia moaned, her mind completely blank. This was actually happening. This was actually going to happen.

Sashi crawled up her bed, spinning around and hovering directly over Alicia’s face. There was Sashi’s pussy in direct view, glistening even despite the darkness. Dazed and glowing, it took a moment for Alicia to see past her own bewilderment. And then Sashi lowered herself, crotch-first, onto Alicia’s face.

Nothing else in the world mattered after that. Alicia licked and kissed and tasted, she nibbled on the clit, teased the lips and between with her tongue, enjoying the sour, almost metallic taste. It was more than she could believe.

And then it got better.

She felt Sashi’s breath on her crotch and instantly tensed. She gasped when Sashi started kissing her down there. Tried her best to continue licking and teasing Sashi’s pussy as Sashi did the same to her.

It was as if they were connected, not just physically but on some deeper level. One did something, teasing or kissing or licking, and the other enjoyed it, learned from it, did it right back even better. They were in sync; both moaning softly, lost in each other’s secret places.

Sashi thrust her tongue inside, sending waves of shock and pleasure through Alicia. She’d had orgasms before, but nothing like this. Nothing even close. She’d dreamt about this before, fantasised. But reality was so much better than anything she had ever imagined.

They writhed together, Alicia giving at least as much as she got. She wanted to make Sashi feel good, wanted this to last forever.

Orgasm after orgasm, soft and sweet and wondrous.

Minutes or hours, Alicia had no idea how long it lasted. And when they were finally done and spent, Sashi curled up into Alicia, kissing her lightly with a cute little smile. Alicia pecked her back, feelings the drowsiness take her away as the two girls cuddled gently together.