The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Usual disclaimers apply, work of fiction blah blah blah...

All copyright laws apply etc etc etc. ©JinnyJ

Synopsis: The Preston sisters are twins with attitude, until enter a certain café.

Tags: MC FF.

A lesson in manners.

Cotton Candy 3.

Mistress Andrea Fallon had three loves in her life and one very big pet hate.

She loved her little café with its pine furniture and pale pink chintz curtains and table cloths, it was the sort of place that attracted people who enjoyed conversation and comfort in a calm, almost sedate atmosphere with happy, eager to please staff, the sort of place that people came back to, and the fact that business was only rarely too brisk for her to occasionally play with one or other of her other two loves was just fine with her.

Her other two loves were her girls, the first time she’d seen the two friends in that club in London she had noticed the similarities under all that vulgar goth make-up, dyed hair and leather clothing,

they were both loud and foul mouthed sluttish girls around the same age and height, she had decided they were perfect, or rather, they would be. Now they were, they were an adorable pair of cuties with their blonde ponytails, matching pink mini-dresses and pink high heels, only she and they knew that was all the two girls ever wore, they were chirpy, eager to please, blushed at even the thought of foul language and they loved each other and their Momma, and they loved nothing more than to see her smile or hear even the smallest word of praise from her, yes, she had made them into her perfect girls.

Mistress Andrea Fallon was very happy, she had three loves in her life and one very big pet hate.

She hated what she considered unnecessarily bad behaviour, actually she hated bad behaviour period. It is a fact that people have different standards for what they consider bad behaviour, where one might burp and whisper “pardon me” another might burp and just carry on without a word and another might actually be embarrassed and blush over it but still say nothing, Andrea was of the opinion that manners cost nothing.

At around 10:30am Andrea had received a phone call from Joe, the owner of “The Lamplight”, as usual when there were pay skippers or particularly troublesome customers doing the rounds among the restaurants and cafés the warning had done the circuit, there was a pair of girls, twin sisters, who seemed to take delight in being obnoxious enough to upset other customers to an extent where some are uncomfortable enough to leave. Andrea had thanked Joe and immediately warned her girls to be alert for them, she had also explained exactly what Saffie and Shellie were to do should the sisters come in.

Mistress Andrea Fallon had three loves in her life and one very big pet hate, and she knew exactly how to deal with it when it invaded her life.

Saffie and Shellie were just clearing up after the lunchtime rush. They’d reached one of those lulls and the café was empty when the bell over the door of the chintzy little café tinkled, the door swung back to a jarring stop against the wall and in walked two tall, slim, long legged brunettes, the description matched exactly the two sisters Momma had warned her girls to look out for. Twins for certain but with their own sense of style, one had a short, almost boyish hairstyle and wore designer jeans and t-shirt that showed her hour-glass figure, the other wore designer slacks and a silk blouse that hinted at the same shape as her sister, her hair flowed in waves down the the middle of her back. Going to a table they each dragged out a chair noisily and all but slumped down on them, two pairs of brown eyes took in the café with it’s two blonde, identically dressed staff.

“Oh my god, it’s the pink fetish café” the one with short hair commented, the pair laughed.

“Hey blondie, you in the pink!” more laughter “Is the coffee pink too or does it come in the normal black or white?” the long haired one continued to still more laughter.

Saffie kept her bright smile as stepped over to their table “Good afternoon, welcome to Andreas, what can I get for you today?”

“Looks like Andrea has a fetish for bimbo cheerleader types and pink” the short haired one commented to her sister to more laughter.

Saffie clenched her jaw just the slightest bit but held her smile because Momma had told her to, in the meanwhile Shellie had changed the music that flowed through the café and pressed the little buzzer that could only be heard by Momma, sitting in her office.

“How nice, I don’t need to ask anyone to leave this time” Andrea thought to herself with a satisfied smile, she knew that because the buzzer had only buzzed once.

“Two white coffees and a couple slices of lemon cake, as long as it isn’t pink” more laughter.

“Two coffees, two lemon cake, got it” Neither brunette noticed the slight brittle tone that had slipped into Saffie’ voice as she repeated the order and turned away, Shellie had already started making the coffees with the special blend Momma had told them to use so Saffie served the lemon cake.

Mistress Andrea sat relaxing in her office and waited, her deep red lips in a small smile, she knew exactly what her girls were doing without seeing it. Saffie would have taken the sisters order while the Shellie put the music on then made the drinks with the soluble pill in each, Saffie would distract the sisters as she delivered their order so that Shellie, under pretext of looking outside, could turn the open sign to closed and lock the door. While the two girls drank their coffees her girls would start talking softly about how relaxing the music was, how calming and soothing, they would throw the phrases back and forth between themselves within earshot of the two brunettes; she knew this because it’s what she had told her obedient pets to do and they always did exactly as they were told. Of course, her pretty cotton candy pets would think nothing of what was happening, it was just part of how they had been told to handle people like these two sisters.

Satisfied she had waited long enough Mistress Andrea rose from her seat and left her office, smiling as she walked along the short corridor and her ears caught the soft music and her girls equally soft chant, as she entered the café proper she nodded to her pets who fell silent and turned to head toward the office, she stopped each as they passed and gave them a special smile and a light kiss on the lips as reward for their work, with grins a Cheshire cat would envy the two girls left their Mistress alone with the two brunettes.

Andrea smiled as she looked over the two lovely tanned girls, except for their obviously different styles they were identical twins, their very expensive designer clothes told her they had money and she guessed, rightly, that though they had been taught better, they were also spoilt, satisfied they were deep enough she spoke softly.

“Open your eyes and look at me girls.”

Two pairs of hazel eyes opened and turned toward her and she felt that delicious twinge in her sex that she always felt when she looked into the glazed eyes of a new student, she always considered them students, after all, she was teaching and they were learning.

“Welcome to my café girls, you may call me Miss Andrea, listen to my voice girls, each word leading you deeper and deeper, calming and relaxing, you need to do as I say girls, listen, relax and feel the need to follow my instructions grow, you can feel it can’t you girls, you can feel the need to listen and do as I say growing stronger can’t you girls?”

“Yes Miss Andrea” came the soft, slightly sleepy answer from the two sisters.

Listen very carefully girls, feel the need to do as I say grow and feel yourselves becoming aroused, as you grow aroused your need to obey grows, as your need to obey grows your arousal grows, you can feel the two needs growing stronger can’t you girls, you can feel your needs can’t you girls?”

Mistress Andrea smiled as the sleepy reply came in unison “Yes Miss Andrea.”

“Listen closely girls, you will feel a light tap on your right hand, when you feel the tap you will speak your name, you will feel the tap on your hand and speak your name and you will feel and urgent need to stand and undress, you will feel the need and your arousal will grow, you will feel the need and your arousal but you will know you must not undress until I say you may, you understand don’t you girls, you understand you will feel the tap, speak your name, feel the need to stand and undress, feel your arousal grow but know you must not undress until I say, you understand don’t you girls?”

Two sleepy voices dripping with arousal whispered “Yes Miss Andrea.”

Andrea reached out and tapped the hand of the short haired one lightly and was pleased to see see the flush in her cheeks after whispering “Susan Preston” she then taped the other sisters hand and smiled when she saw the same reaction from her “Julie Preston”

“Susan, is that Preston of Preston Pharmaceuticals ?”

“Yes Miss Andrea.”

Andrea raised a brow slightly as she remembered reading something about her new students, they were A-list party girls, St. Ives was definitely not on their usual vacation circuit.

“Julie, why are you in St. Ives?”

“We decided to visit while daddy looks at some houses.”

With a small smile and a nod to herself she altered her plan slightly “Girls, your need to undress is strong, very strong isn’t it?”

“Yes Miss Andrea” though still sleepy, the joint reply was filled with need, Andrea smiled.

“Listen closely girls, when I say “Begin” you may undress very slowly, your arousal will increase with every piece of clothing you remove, when you are naked you will ache to touch yourselves, to feel your honey soaking your fingers but, you will know you can’t touch, you will know you must wait for my permission, you understand don’t you girls, you understand that as you undress your arousal grows, as your arousal grows you want to touch yourselves, you want to touch but must not without permission, you understand don’t you girls, you understand don’t you?”

“Yes Miss Andrea” She could almost see their desire dripping from their reply.

Andrea gave a momentary thought to her sweet cotton candy pets in the office, they would be naked but for their pink strappy heels and would have been long lost in pleasuring each other with their tongues, their faces and pussy’ covered in cum, unable and unwilling to stop their lustful need to drink from each other, she knew this because she had told each with a simple smile and a kiss that they were to do exactly that.

“Begin.” She commanded.

Andrea smirked as the two lovely, flushed brunettes almost leapt to their feet and simultaneously started a tantalizingly slow strip, she watched as their tops hit the floor and listened as they let out little whimpers, aching to touch their braless, firm and perky breasts, the nipples long since painfully stiffened, two pairs of strappy sandals were kicked off two pairs of very well pedicured feet, crème slacks slid down Julie’s long, toned and tanned legs to reveal white silk panties while designer jeans slipped slowly down Susan’ equally long, firm, tanned legs revealing red silk panties, Andrea smiled as she smelt the musky cause of the dark patches forming between both girls legs and felt her own arousal as their aroma pervaded the air more when the two girls oh so slowly slid their panties down to the floor, she smiled at the trimmed triangle over Julie’ puss and the very neat little landing strip above Susan’, she delighted in their whimpers as she watched them fighting not to touch and caress themselves while they waited her instructions, she took in their tall slim forms with a lick of her lips, not a single line breaking their tans

“I think you want to call me Mistress don’t you girls, don’t you want to obey me and call me Mistress girls, you do don’t you?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Take your seat girls, facing me and with your pretty long legs wide”

The two girls sat, their glazed eyes never leaving her as they spread their legs and she took in the delicious sight of two heavily engorged and dripping wet sexes, Andrea reached out with both hands and slid one finger along each slit, the two girls trembled and whimpered, Andrea sat back and licked each finger in turn.

“Mmm..sweet, and you both ache to be sweet, pleasant girls don’t you?”

almost panting the two girls whisper “Yes Mistress.”

“Yes of course you do, so with one hand stroke your lovely pussy and listen very carefully girls”

She smiled as their right hands moved without hesitation and eagerly started stoking their aching pussy’s.

“listen very carefully girls, when I say “Begin” you will count down in your head from one hundred to zero, between each number you will repeat the mantra “Must obey Mistress”, each number will take you deeper and each time you repeat “Must obey Mistress” your need to obey me and your arousal will grow, when you reach zero and say “Must obey Mistress” for the last time you will climax but your arousal and need to obey me will remain just as strong, you understand don’t you girls?”

The hurry that the two girls said “Yes Mistress” with told her she had no need to repeat herself and she smiled,

“Begin.”

Andrea sat and watched her new students as hands stroked sensitive labia, she smirked as they squirmed in their seats becoming more aroused by the second, their faces, necks and chests flushed with heat, each one issuing soft little mews as their slick fingers slid along aching, lust swollen clits, their breathing faster until finally, with various gasps and squeals both girls bucked and shuddered at once and they spread the juices over their still aching sexes as they continued rubbing themselves.

“Very good girls, now use your manners, what do you say?”

“Thank you Mistress” came the panted joint reply.

Andrea smiled “You’re welcome girls, always remember, we don’t like obnoxious and ill mannered people, you’ll remember that always won’t you girls, you’ll remember never to be obnoxious and ill mannered because we don’t like that, you’ll always remember won’t you girls, you’ll remember won’t you girls?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Very good, now, you were very mean to my sweet little girls when you came in weren’t you girls?”

She was very pleased to see the sisters blush deeply as they whispered “Yes Mistress” yet still they couldn’t stop rubbing their still needful pussy’s.

“Yes, and you’re ashamed of that because we don’t like that sort of behaviour aren’t you girls?

“Yes Mistress”

Andrea nodded in satisfaction “get on your knees both of you and my sweet little girls will come back so you can apologise to them, you’d like that wouldn’t you girls?”

“Yes Mistress” the two brunettes said as they eagerly left their moist seats and dropped to their knees.

“Listen closely girls, to apologise you need to eat my sweet little girls pussy’s, when they let you drink from them you will know they have accepted your apologies, but you must drink from both, only then may you stop rubbing yourselves and climax, only then will your need be sated, you understand don’t you girls, you understand what you need to do don’t you girls?”

“Yes Mistress”

Andrea nodded and smiled as she went to the counter and reached over to press the buzzer four times. After a few moments she heard the office door open and saw her sweet cotton candy pets, she shivered with delight at the sight of Saffie and Shellie naked but for their strappy heels, their faces and between their thighs glistening wet, their bodies glowing with repeated climax’ as they walked toward her, the two girls stopped beside the counter and looked from Momma to the two brunettes and back to Momma who simply smiled and nodded. Saffie and Shellie smiled brightly and moved to stand in front of the two sisters, they planted their feet twentyfour inches apart and pushed their groins toward the kneeling girls who wasted no time in shuffling closer and pushing their faces into a hot, wet, pussy each, one hand insistently rubbing at their own sex while the other went to the blondes thigh in an attempt to pull them closer.

Susan’s mouth pressed hard against Saffie’s puss and Julie’s went to Shellie’s, the musky scent of previous climax’ filled their noses as their tongues dove between netherlips and lapped eagerly at already wet pussy’s, the two girls almost desperately trying to illicit the acceptance of their apologies and it wasn’t long before the two blondes squealed and shuddered in unison as they each made their acceptance plain to the girl lapping at their juices. Moments later Saffie and Shellie had changed places and were soon letting out little whimpers as their sexes were once again assaulted by full lips and busy tongues and again, it wasn’t long before both girls shuddered and squealed as they climaxed again.

Finally the two brunettes knew their apology was accepted, they each let out a scream and bucked hard as the orgasms so long held at the very edge at last crashed through and they fell forward, shaking and whimpering as they lowered themselves to the floor, at last able to take their fingers from between their legs as they lay panting in the afterglow of a powerful climax.

Andrea had paid little attention to the scene in her café, she had no need to, instead she had sat smiling and busily finalised her plans for the two sisters, she turned as the brunettes climaxed and rose from her seat, she stepped up behind her pets and lightly slapped their bums, Saffie and Shellie giggled and hurried off into the back to clean up and dress, Andrea looked down at the two panting Preston sisters and smiled, allowing them a few moments to calm before she spoke.

“Sit up for me girls, sit up and face me girls”

The two girls pulled themselves up onto their hands and knees then sat back on their heels and lifted their faces to her and she smiled.

“Such pretty girls, so much prettier now than you were, but listen closely girls, listen closely, some people are upset with you and you need to make them happy, you know that don’t you girls, you know you have to make the upset people happy, you know what to do don’t you girls, you know what to do, you do know what to do don’t you girls?”

Saffie and Shellie had cleaned up and dressed and stood beside the counter waiting silently.

“Yes Mistress.”

“Good girls, now up you get and go with Saffie and Shellie, let them clean you up and get you dressed then come back to me, you understand girls?”

“Yes Mistress” the two lovely brunettes whispered as they climbed to their feet

Andrea nodded “Off you go girls”

Saffie and Shellie took one each by the hand and led them through to the back and, while Andrea made herself a cup of coffee, the two brunettes were thoroughly cleaned, and led back into the café minutes later to be dressed then sat back at their table.

Andrea took a sip of her coffee and stepped in front of the brunettes while her girls returned behind the counter, she spoke softly with that odd little bit of caring she felt for all her students.

“close your eyes and listen carefully girls, when I say wake you will wake refreshed and relaxed, you will remember nothing but that you had a lovely coffee, cake and conversation, when you hear me, and only me, say “Twins Dream” you will sleep as you are now, you understand girls, wake refreshed and relaxed, remember only coffee, cake and conversation, “Twins Dream” means sleep, you understand, you do understand girls?” she spoke softly as two glazed pairs of pretty hazel eyes slid shut.

“Yes Mistress” came the familiar sleepy whisper.

Andrea gave each of the brunettes a light kiss and smiled then stepped away, she turned the closed sign to open and unlocked the door the turned back to the sisters “Wake.”

The two lovely, tall, slim, firm bodied brunettes blinked their pretty hazel eyes and looked at each other a little confused then up at the tall red headed woman looking down at them with a hint of concern.

“Are you girls alright, you seemed a bit..” she smiled “Well, perhaps you were tired?”

The two girls looked back at each other, nodded then looked back to Andrea and smiled a little embarrassed.

“uumm..yes, we’re fine thank you” Julie smiled “like you said we were probably just a bit tired, sorry if we worried you.”

Andrea smiled “Oh that’s alright dear, as long as you’re okay.”

Susan smiled in reassurance and nodded her agreement and fidgeted a little as if she were uncomfortable “We are, thank you, uumm..could we have the bill please?”

“Yes off course dear” She smiled and turned toward the counter “Saffie, the ladies would like their bill pet.”

“Yes Momma” As she placed the bill on their table Saffie smiled brightly at the the girls who couldn’t help but feel embarrassed and ashamed at how they had behaved earlier, while the tall red head and her blonde girls went about setting up the café for the evening service Susan and Julie put double the amount of their bill on the table and with a quick “Thank you” left the chintzy little café.

Mistress Andrea turned to her two sweet cotton candy pets and smiled, she reached out and stroked each of their cheeks “Well done pets, you both did Momma proud today, really proud, Momma is going to take you both out for a special reward tomorrow afternoon, would you like that girls?”

Both girls beamed happily “Yes Momma, thank you!” they chorused and hugged her lovingly, as Andrea set her girls back to work the little bell over the door tinkled and in walked two tall, slim brunettes, they bit their lips as they stepped up to the counter, small embarrassed smiles shaped their pretty mouths.

Andrea looked at them and quirked a row “Hello girls, back so soon?” she smiled.

Susan took a deep breath “Uum..n..no, I mean yes” she smiled “We..well we’ve been outside talking and well, we behaved pretty badly when we came in, we’d like to apologise, you have such a lovely place and your girls were so nice no matter how mean we were, so uumm..please, will you accept our apology?”

Andrea and her girls glanced from one hopeful face to the other and smiled, the sisters sighed with relief as the tall red head spoke.

“It’s very sweet of you girls to come back and apologise and so nicely too, of course we accept don’t we girls?” Andrea asked without needing an answer.

“Yes of course Momma” the two brightly smiling blondes echoed.

Susan smiled as Julie spoke “Thank you all so much, well, we have to try and catch a couple more people so, if you will excuse us, and thank you again.”

As the sisters stepped toward the door Susan turned back “Perhaps we’ll see you again tomorrow.”

“Oh, you’re welcome back anytime girls but, we will be closing around mid afternoon tomorrow” Andrea smiled and glanced from Saffie to Shellie and back to Susan and Julie, “I’m taking my girls out for a well earned treat.”

The Preston sisters smiled and Julie wished them a wonderful time and as they turned to leave the brunettes heard a chorused “Thank you” from Andrea and her girls.

Mistress Andrea Fallon had three loves in her life and one very big pet hate, and she knew exactly how to deal with it when it invaded her life and she smiled as the door closed gently.