The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A lesson of consequence.

I saw Claire glowering at me from the other end of the room. Maybe I had been a bit mean, but what self-respecting sophomore didn’t indulge in the occasional insensitive prank, right? She’d forget over time and grow stronger because of it. I had done her a favor as far as I was concerned.

“She’s still giving you the stink eye,” Greg murmured. I didn’t feel awkward so much as amused. Her retinas were burning into my back, and it tickled.

“No doubt. Some bitches don’t know when to let go,” I said.

“The proof’s on film,” Jake said, and our little congregation erupted in laughter.

It was Friday night and our little local college bar and second home away from dorm was filling up with the usual motley collection of students. The lawyers, musos, tech-heads, psychs, English lits, and those who were just there for easy pussy while their parents paid for their tuition congregated in the little bar, discussing exams and weekly events. I belonged to the latter category and wore my insolence like a badge.

“Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, Andy,” Liam warned.

“She won’t do anything while I’ve got her on film,” I smirked. Liam had been away from campus for the whole week prior and hadn’t had the pleasure of a viewing.

“You’re not gonna distribute it?” He asked.

“If I do that, I’ll lose my leverage. As long as I hold the only copy, she’s going to stay a compliant little bitch,” I said, and she did. Other than getting occasional dirty look from her and her posse, she had not been any trouble since we had last spoken. It was gratifying to have so much sway over a psych student.

“So when do I get a viewing?”

“A few of the other gents who have not had the pleasure yet will be dropping by Sunday lunch.”

“I’ll be there.”

The thrill of getting away with it and exercising so much control over her made me cocky and pushed my libido into full swing. I looked around the room for potential targets, but was severely disappointed; the end of the semester was just around the corner, and fresh faces were a rarity. At the risk of sounding conceited, I had already bedded the majority of the girls worth pursuing, and the rest wouldn’t give me the time of day due to my reputation.

“I have to go,” Greg said, interrupting my conversation with Liam. “Can’t fail my exams again or my tuition get’s cut off.”

“Unfortunately I’ve gotta bounce too. Adios amigo!” Jake saluted. “Big fan your work.”

“Looking forward to the second series,” Greg said with a nod of encouragement, and after giving Claire a lecherous once over, followed Jake outside. Final exams were fast approaching, but having natural smarts, I rarely needed to invest more than a day’s cramming.

“So where did you hide the cam?” Liam asked, eager to get all the juicy details of the operation he never got to be a part of. He was the only one who had stayed.

“It was the laptop webcam.”

“Clear or grainy?”

“You can see the mole between her bum cheeks.”

Liam snickered and looked over at the very girl he would soon see riding me like a rodeo contestant.

“Are you sure I can’t sneak a preview tonight?”

“My roommate’s home, and the file’s not leaving my dorm.”

“Where’s the trust Andy?”

“I trust you lot about as much as a pack of wolves around fresh meat,” I said and could see Liam was disappointed, but he knew I had a point. He and the others were the type to throw caution to the wind, but I wasn’t about to let the file circulate around campus so every student, faculty members and their cousin could beat off to it, while I lost my only trump card. “You can wait till Sunday. Think of it as a much needed lesson in patience.”

“I’d rather a lesson in the sexual endeavors of the well-endowed Ms. Claire Bradley,” Liam said.

“And you will on Sunday.”

I appreciated his eagerness. Claire was a stunning brunette, petite and well-endowed indeed. Every guy on campus wanted a piece of her, and I managed to get it along with the reputation it entailed. The trusted circle of the campus brotherhood were rooting for me from the very start, knowing I had often been generous enough to tape and share my exploits.

Scanning the room, I realized how much the place had thinned out, but in the corner of my eye I noticed that Claire had remained, chatting with the same two girls that had hung around her all night. By then she had stopped throwing glances in my direction, but her presence began to make me slightly uneasy. At the very least I’d have thought the japes and laughs coming from our corner would have had irritated her enough to make her leave, but it seemed she had resolved to stay in spite of me.

Liam interrupted my thoughts. “I have to go; got my business law finals on Monday. Walk back with me?”

“No, I’ll stay a while longer with my good friend Johnnie Walker,” I said. “See you Sunday, bro.”

“Don’t get yourself into too much trouble,” Liam warned with a friendly slap on my shoulder.

“I’ll let the dust settle first. Take care,” I said, and after a furtive fist bump, Liam made his exit while I settled at the bar, sipping on my Johnnie Black and drinking in the atmosphere.

I could feel the whisky going to my head as the hunger in me grew. Having resolved to get laid, even if it meant breaking my own rule of always pounding fresh flesh on Friday nights, I scoured the room for potential, but was disappointed to find that the only ones worthy of my attention were Claire and her posse.

Claire looked stunning as usual. She was dressed casually in black leggings and a green cardigan over a loose white shirt, her hair back in a Dutch braid. I reminisced about the twenty minute clip sitting on my hard drive, thinking that perhaps it deserved another viewing that night.

I wasn’t really interested in Claire’s friend, Sarah. She was a peppy and feisty girl with neck-length permed blonde hair, but I had never quite thought of her as fuckable. She was shorter and stouter than the other two and not as slim as I liked them.

But It was Felicity who caught my eye. She was a muso, the artsy type, and despite her boyish figure, like Claire, she was very petite with jet black hair that framed her very pretty face, and gypsy eyes that gave her an air of mystique. She was dressed in all black that night: jeans, a studded jacket and lace-up boots, but the dark and foreboding get-up belied her sweet and shy demeanor. At some point I had targeted her, but now my chances were slim. I had warned Claire to keep quiet about our history, but it would have been naïve of me to believe that she wouldn’t at least confide in her closest friends.

Just as I knocked back the last of my drink and slammed the glass down on the bar, a stunning vision sauntered in from the corridor at the end of the room. I had made many trips around the back to use the washroom, so I was puzzled as to why I had failed to notice her before. At the back was a dimly-lit pool room, so it was possible the double-glazed shroud of darkness and alcohol made me careless; nevertheless, it surprised me that such a creature could escape my radar.

I took special care not to let my eyes linger too long, but I soaked in just enough from the brief moment she walked in until her eyes caught mine to know that I now had reason to stay. She was conspicuously overdressed for a dingy college bar, and despite appearing graceful and elegant in a navy blue dress that hugged her very curvaceous figure, there was something very sensual and fiery about her.

Appearing to be looking for someone, she scanned the room.

”Sometimes the thing you’re looking for is right under your nose,” I blurted out.

“Is that a standard pick-up line of yours?” She shot back, barely even glancing in my direction.

“Would you believe I specifically catered it to you?”

“Well then, at least make it original; I must have heard that one at least a dozen times.” That phased me a little. I wasn’t used to being challenged or rejected so casually and could sense she was going to be difficult, but who was I to shy away from a challenge?

“Come on, I’m just trying to be nice,” I said, amping up the charm, and it seemed to work. This time, she look directly at me this time and seemed to study me. “Looking for a friend?”

“I am, but I think I’m too late.”

“Then make the trip worthwhile; stay and talk with me.” This time, she turned her whole body to face me, and for the first time since she had walked in, I got a front view of her cleavage and considerable breasts, which seemed to demand my attention.

“It looks like it’ll be a one way conversation,” she smirked as she caught my barely hidden glare. The whisky was really making me careless.

“Oh, I’m sorry… but… I’m convinced you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.” I said, trying to regain my composure.

“Oh, such a charmer. Let me guess; you’re one of the studs around here that gets any girl he wants, right?” she said and sat on the stool next to mine. My eyes were once again fixated, this time on her long, slender legs, which she crossed seductively.

Boisterous laughter from Claire’s corner of the bar broke the spell I was under, and I felt compelled to look. Completely oblivious to me now, she was involved only in her own conversation. While trying not to let her cramp my style, I couldn’t help being distracted by her presence.

“Don’t believe everything you hear,” I said

“I haven’t heard anything. Should I have?”

“Uhh…” I mumbled, realizing what I had just said. What was wrong with me? I was the one that was always in control, no matter how attractive the target of my affection had been. “I’m not saying there’s anything to hear… just that…”

“It’s ok, stud, I’m just teasing.”

“I don’t usually get this tongue tied,” I said, wishing I could rewind to the beginning and start with a fresh slate.

“It’s ok; I find it cute.” I hadn’t been the cute, tongue-tied guy since thirteen, when I asked my first infatuation out on a date. She made me feel like a little boy again, scrambling for the right things to say, and I didn’t like that. “Look, it’s ok; I’m probably not helping,” she continued after a pause. “Maybe you need another drink. My treat.”

“Absolutely not,” I interjected. No way in hell would I let her have the upper hand. “Drinks are on me. I insist.”

And with that I motioned to the barman and asked for my usual.

“I’ll have the same,” she said.

“I’ve never met a lady that drinks whisky.”

“Not all of us, ladies, drink wine coolers,” she reprimanded me playfully.

“Or perhaps I’ve never met a real lady,” I said. She laughed at that, and I felt I was finally regaining my composure.

“So stud, do you have a name?”

“Andy. And yours is?”

“Leanne.” Her name came out almost melodically as she leaned back against the bar on her elbows, tilted her head and glanced at me, wearing a mix of caution and curiosity on her face.

“That is a beautiful name.”

“Why thank you, stud… I mean Andy,” she chimed. I wasn’t sure if she was making fun of me or just being playful, but I was willing to put up with her attitude to get my way. In the end, the home run was all that mattered.

“Two gin and tonics, and a Margarita please,” I heard Claire’s voice announce beside me and, slightly alarmed, swiveled my head to glance at her. Having been so enthralled with Leanne, I hadn’t noticed her approach the bar.

Claire turned to meet my gaze, which evoked a warning: Stay away! I could see the subdued rage in hers despite her best efforts to shrug off my presence. Our eyes locked for what seemed like some time until the bartender interrupted the awkward moment. “That’s fifteen dollars sixty, thank you.” Appearing to have heeded my warning, she paid the barman and walked off with the drinks.

“You two have a history?” Leanne asked.

“She’s been after me ever since we first met. I don’t think she’s ever happy seeing me talk to anyone else,” I said, congratulating myself on the lie. It made me the victim and Claire the psycho stalker.

“You are quite the stud,” Leanne said in that characteristic tone that could have been either teasing or mocking.

“You think I’m a player; don’t you?” I asked and took a large sip of my drink, partially to calm my nerves and partly to regain some of the cockiness I had lost after being somewhat taken aback by her mesmerizing good looks and haughty manner.

“I think you’re usually more confident than you appear right now.”

“I think you don’t know anything about me,” I said, taking up the challenge.

“No, I don’t, but I bet that if I learn more, I’ll find out that underneath that tough, conceited exterior, you are a deep, sensitive and passionate soul, yearning for a real connection.”

“If it’s easier for you to pigeonhole me, we can work with that for a while.”

“Aha! Now that we’ve moved beyond the cheesy one-liners, I’m pleased to meet you,” she said, and extended her hand seductively. In that instant it occurred to me that the tactics I had always employed to seduce the girls on campus would not work with this woman. My only chance was to go with the flow until I found her weak spot, and so I extended my hand, taking hers and smiling, sheepishly acknowledging that I underestimated her, yet defiantly clear I would not be giving up easily.

“So what do you do, Leanne?” I asked.

“I’m a psychotherapist,” she replied, easing back against the bar and playfully swinging her leg. I resisted all temptation to let me eyes wander beneath her neckline.

“Somehow, that doesn’t surprise me,” I said. “What year of study?”

She laughed. “I’m flattered you think I’m young enough to be a student, but alas I’m a practicing psychiatrist and counselor of many years,” she said. “I’m just here visiting a friend.”

I was surprised by the revelation. She looked almost young enough to be a student; only a few barely noticeable wrinkles on the sides of her eyes betrayed her true age.

“So you must have come across many lunatics in your line,” I said.

“You don’t know the half of it.”

I wanted to keep her talking while I studied her. “Well, Leanne, maybe you can regale me with some tales of woe.”

“The majority of my patients are just run-of-the-mill depressives,” she said, the weariness in her tone evident, and as she continued telling me about some of her more tedious disorders she was faced with on a daily basis and the standard course of medications and therapy used to treat them, I found myself enjoying the gentle sway of her voice. Normally I would have only pretended to be interested in the conversation while I let my eyes meander over her body, relishing her like a dish about to be served, but instead I found my gaze held firmly on her eyes, fascinated by everything she had to say.

“But occasionally I get some very interesting patients,” she continued.

“The schizos?” I asked. She smiled.

“Yes, Andy, schizophrenics are fascinating,” she said as turned to face me directly. Her legs now pointed towards me as her heel seductively hung on the tips of her toes. I noticed for the first time how perfectly shaped and silky smooth her arch was through the sheer fabric of her stockings. “You get a sense they see a whole other world we don’t.”

“What kind of world?” I asked, feeling beads of sweat accumulating on my back and forehead.

“Some other reality,” she replied. “It makes it difficult to communicate with the more severely affected ones sometimes.”

Her voice seemed to become distant as she continued telling me about some of her patients at length. I was losing track of the sequence of her story, and her words began sounding like mere echoes in my mind.

“Of all the patients I had and subjects I got the chance to study, do you know which ones I find the most fascinating?”

“Which ones?” I replied almost mechanically as I snapped out my haze. I could not recollect how we segued into this part of the conversation.

“The sociopaths and psychopaths,” she said, her gaze now fixed intently on mine.

“Aren’t they like murders and serial killers?”

My head was swimming, and it was getting harder to formulate my thoughts. Maybe I had too much to drink.

“Not all sociopaths or psychopaths are criminals,” she said slowly and evenly, like it was a point she had to often clarify. “Most live among us, never diagnosed. They cause damage and destroy lives just like their criminal counterparts, but they do it in subtle, oftentimes legal ways.”

“That sounds horrendous”—was all I could think to say.

“A lot of them work on Wall St. A lot of them are in middle and upper management. And a fair few, you can imagine, work in government. It’s usually easy for sociopaths to get what they want. You know why that is, Andy?”

“Why?”

Because they feel no empathy. They have little or no conscience and, often, only self-serving principles. Without a conscience, there is less weight holding them back,” she replied.

It was unlike me, but I couldn’t think of anything to say. Instead I sat there, allowing her to study me.

“But you know which ones are the worst, Andy?” She continued.

“Which ones?” I asked, feeling my thoughts sink beneath her voice.

“The predatory ones,” she said, emphasizing predatory as if playing the role herself. “The ones that take pleasure from the pain of others.”

“Why would they do that?” I asked, trying to remain coherent. My legs felt heavy, and I was feeling really spaced out; the laughter and banter coming from all around me sounded ominous and intrusive, as if everybody in the room stood right beside me. I tried to get up off the stool to shake off the feeling, and was about to grab the bar to steady, before all of a sudden, I felt hands gripping me.

I looked around and saw Claire, Felicity and Sarah standing behind me. I should have felt concerned, even alarmed, but I felt none of these things, just a boyish curiosity. “What are you doing here Claire?” I asked impishly.

“Leanne’s a friend of mine Andy,” Claire replied.

“A friend?” I asked, puzzled.

“Yes, a good friend of the family,” Leanne interjected, and held me in that intense gaze. Something was going on, but I couldn’t quite piece it together.

“I think I drank too much.” I said and tried to walk away, grabbing the bar stool to stop myself from stumbling.

“Easy there soldier,” Sarah said, holding me up. “Doesn’t seem like you’re in the right state to go wandering off by yourself.”

“I need to get home,” I said, a sense of urgency welling up within me.

“Now, now, I don’t think you should be left alone like this,” Claire warned. Why would she want to help me?

I felt their many hands grab me and allowed them to walk me outside. I needed to leave that place and get a bit of quiet and fresh air, after all, so I could compose myself. But once we stepped outside, although I felt more steady on my feet, maintaining a coherent stream of thoughts seemed to be as difficult as before.

SLAP

I felt a sharp pain on my backside as someone’s hand smacked landed on it.

“Come on soldier. Marsh!” I felt my body stiffen to attention, and satisfied I could walk by myself, the girls let go and walked ahead, laughing. I couldn’t see Leanne, so I guessed she must have stayed behind me. It seemed my mind and, with it, my sense of purpose had deserted me, so I had no choice but to follow them across the college campus like a lost puppy.

“C’mon Andy, this way. Atta boy,” I heard one of them call. Which one, I no longer knew or cared. It was followed by a barrage of giggles and whistles.

I could see what was going on around me and recognized all the places and corners I regularly passed to and from the college and bar, but somehow I couldn’t process it all into a clear picture. Had I really drunk that much?

As we approached one of the many dorms that lined the side of the campus, the girls surrounded me while Claire unlocked its door. I didn’t recognize it; it was certainly not one I had been to before.

“In you go.” One of Claire’s friends gave me a push, and in I went, stumbling.

How did I get here? I thought to myself. I had only a vague recollection of the chain of events that brought me here. I remembered the walk, the hooting and hollering, the fanfare, but outside of that, only a dark fog lingered.

“I need to lie down,” I said.

“Oh no you don’t,” Leanne scolded, prompting me to look at her. Such elegance and grace, such a dynamite body, I wanted a taste. Please.

“Please.”

“We need you awake for this Andy.”

The girls surrounded me. They were smirking, a predatory look in their eyes that I had never seen before. Feeling helpless was not something I was accustomed to.

“If you want to sleep Andy, you have to strip first. You’re not going to lie down in those filthy clothes,” Leanne said, like a nanny admonishing a child.

“But…”

“No buts Andy, off with those filthy things.” I couldn’t argue; not that I didn’t want to. It was just that I felt too drained and helpless to find the words or the will. What the hell was wrong with me?

In my confused state, I found my hands had already began unbuckling and unbuttoning my jeans, and before long I felt them drop down to my feet.

“Wow, aren’t we eager? Going straight for the pants,” Sarah remarked, and again a chorus of giggles erupted. I felt my face go red.

“Now, Andy, be a good boy and hold still, and we’ll help you out. God knows it looks like you need some help,” Claire said as two hands reached up behind me and begun unbuttoning my shirt while the other girls helped her pull it off me.

Claire and Sarah then bent down and proceeded to take off my shoes and socks while helping me step out of my pants, before swiftly sliding them towards the growing pile of clothes. I stood in the center of the room in only my underpants, and hearing the excited squeals of the ladies present, I felt ashamed, but strangely proud. Standing almost naked in a girls’ dorm room was not a new experience for me, but something was very different.

“So is this the magnificent package I’ve heard so much about? Doesn’t look that impressive to me,” Sarah protested.

“Studley here just needs a chance to come out of his shell. Don’t you, Andy?” Claire said in my defense. She was right. Who was Sarah to judge? Based on her looks, it was hard to imagine her getting anything other than some pale, weedy guy drunk enough to mistake wholesome and down-to-earth for fuckable. Normally, I would have blurted that out, but the words remained in my head as I felt my sense of defiance slowly erode with each disparaging remark. As each minute passed, it became more difficult to fight and so much easier just to go with the flow, and besides, I’d sort everything out the next day when I was in the right frame of mind.

“Well, it looks like it wants to stay in its shell,” Felicity smiled.

“Maybe we need to let him drool over Leanne some more,” Claire said.

“C’mon big fella; turn slightly to the left.” Sarah said and proceeded to turn me to face Leanne. The other two girls obviously thought this was a great idea as they enthusiastically grabbed my shoulders to help her.

There she was, standing before me at eye level. Her posture was confident and predatory. She stood there, hand on her very prominent hip, studying me. She did this for some time while I stood frozen in her gaze. I felt like a puppy, devious and playful, yet needing to be cradled and commanded.

“Ooooh… the giant awakens!” I heard felicity squeal before I felt it happen. Indeed I was pitching a tent, for all to see, my boxers barely able to hold it back.

“I wish I had such control over my man,” Sarah said wistfully, before giving it a quick flick with her finger, causing it to bounce left and right only slightly, my boxers constricting its full movement.

“Ladies, all of you can learn to control your man,” Leanne said to the girls, “even without the aid of drugs.” Drugs? I thought, but couldn’t break away from Leanne’s spell long enough to utter any words of protest. As if reading my mind Leanne turned back to face me. “Yes Andy, you were drugged. A very powerful agent. It will make you nice and compliant, a state I’m sure you rarely experience.”

“Why?” I mumbled, barely able to think. Leanne, the girls and the room were now swimming in my field of vision. Whatever they had given me must have kicked in full force.

“Because Andy, you use and blackmail others; I’ve seen this type of behavior before. You are only a small step away from indulging in even more sadistic acts. You, Andy, are a sociopath,” Leanne replied, the sarcastic tone in her voice gone, now replaced with clearly audible but controlled disdain, “and although sociopaths like you will never be able to feel empathy for others, there is still room for you to learn there are consequences to your actions.”

“Naughty psychopath,” Sarah teased, and I felt the rubber band of my boxers being pulled back and released. The snapping sound echoed across the small dorm room, as did the laughter that followed.

“And this isn’t the first time you’ve done this, Andy,” Leanne continued. “It’s fairly well known that you’ve used, blackmailed and even occasionally drugged women to get what you want.”

“You’re going to regret what you did, asshole,” Claire announced scornfully.

“You... can’t… do this,” I pleaded with all the will and clarity I could muster.

“We already have,” Sarah announced. “Don’t worry, big boy, you won’t remember any of this. Isn’t that right Leanne?” She asked playfully, turning towards the Goddess that did this to me. Any feeling of betrayal or rage I felt towards this woman was quickly swept away by a feeling of complete and total admiration and submission whenever I laid eyes on her.

“That’s right. The only proof that anything happened tonight will be video evidence,” Leanne replied before once again turning to face me, her eyes catching mine, pulling me in. “You like video evidence. Don’t you, Andy?”

My heart would have sunk at that point; panic would have set in. But whatever the damned chemical was that they somehow fed me prevented me from reacting that way. All I felt was confusion and an insatiable desire to do everything I was told to do, especially by the incarnation of desire standing before me.

“Kneel, Andy!” Leanne ordered, and I felt myself sink as I unconsciously dropped to my knees. She then took a step towards me and lifted my chin up with her fingers so I was forced to look directly at her.

SNAP

A blinding flash and faux shutter sound on some digital camera echoed in the room while I stared moronically at the angelic apparition that towered above me, her fingers on my chin and that relentless gaze the only things keeping me from falling into the endless black void that was sucking me in. My erection throbbed painfully.

“Picture-perfect!” Felicity proclaimed.

SNAP

SNAP

I couldn’t will myself to look away from my angel, but I guessed Felicity was trying to cover every angle.

SNAP

“I think that’s enough of that,” I heard Felicity say.

“Stand up,” Leanne commanded, and I hastily scrambled to my feet.

“I think he may be enjoying it a little too much,” Sarah laughed and pointed to the tent I had pitched earlier. I looked down, and indeed at the very tip of where my knob made contact with the fabric of my ash-grey boxers, a large and dark wet spot was clearly visible. “I dearly hope that’s pre-cum” she intoned.

“Oh my!” Felicity blushed, covering her mouth with her hands.

I felt embarrassed, humiliated. I wanted to cover up, but all I could do was stare down at it, my jaw agape.

SNAP

Oh, please, no more photos!

SNAP

“Good one for the scrap book,” Sarah giggled as Felicity walked circles around me with that damned camera.

“Make sure you get his face,” Claire insisted.

SNAP

I turned around to look at Felicity.

“I think I got his good side,” she said, and more giggling followed.

“Can I tell him what to do next, Leanne?” Sarah asked, the excitement in her voice like a little girl’s.

“Sure, Sarah. You girls enjoy yourself,” Leanne said. “I’ll supervise to make sure the drug’s working as intended.”

What is this? Medically supervised rape? Why couldn’t I say it? Why didn’t my mouth work?

“Drop your filthy boxers!” Sarah commanded, and drop they did, my erection bouncing out as the elastic pulled it down momentarily. I barely even felt my arms move, but they did swiftly and without hesitation. The more commanding their tone had been, the more immediate and uninhibited my reaction.

“You still think he’s small?” Claire asked mischievously.

“I stand corrected,” Sarah said and held it up between her thumb and forefinger while with her other hand she pressed into the tip before pulling it away. A long, elastic strand of white goo stretched out between her tip of finger and my penis.

“Eeeeew,” Felicity squirmed.

SNAP

I glanced at Leanne, my eyes pleading for mercy, but only a stone cold expression marked her face.

SNAP

“Tell him to jump,” Felicity said.

“Ok, chief, give us a few jumping jacks,” Sarah commanded.

“Noooo… enough!” I growled, the rage inside me simmering.

“Jumping jacks! Jumping jacks! Jumping jacks!” Claire began chanting and clapping in rhythm, and the other girls joined in a chorus.

“No…” I pleaded, but their voices echoed in my head, and soon enough I felt the need to do as I was told growing within. All my thoughts, including my desire to resist, were being swept away by the sounds of their chanting.

“Jumping jacks! Jumping jacks!”

And jump I did, with conviction.

I was lost to the chants, lost to the complete abandon of the dance, and as my jumping became more feverish, I felt the chants melt away, replaced by a pounding energy that was coursed through my body like an electrical pulse.

“Jumping jacks! Jumping jacks!”

Nothing but me and the universe remained, and I jumped in rhythm to the pulsing energy of the cosmic beat.

“Ok, that’s enough sport, we don’t want you passing out,” Sarah said and placed a hand on my shoulder, causing me to snap out of my trance almost instantly. “We’ve got enough footage.”

I keeled over, breathing heavily, feeling disoriented by the sudden transition.

“Get the costume,” Sarah told Claire, and in the periphery of my vision I saw Claire walk over to another part of the room before bringing back two items that caused my heart to jump into my throat. She was carrying an adult sized baby’s bonnet and pacifier.

“Pleaseeee,” I begged.

“Oh, stop your complaining, crybaby,” Claire admonished me playfully before coming around behind me and placing the bonnet on my head. “Hold still!”

Once again I looked over at Leanne, who was leaning against a bed-side table at the other end of the room. She appeared to be enjoying the festivities, comfortable in her role as the self-appointed warden, leading me to wonder if this wasn’t her first time. My eyes devoured her as I visualized stripping her forcefully and licking and lapping at her body head to toe. My hard-on throbbed and lasciviously jutted out towards her.

My thoughts were interrupted by a forceful insertion of something soft and rubbery in my mouth. Sarah had inserted the pacifier.

SNAP

“Good boy!” She giggled. “You look so handsome.”

“Oh yeah, he’ll be a heartbreaker one day; won’t he?” Claire chimed in.

I moved my hand up towards the pacifier but Sarah pulled it back down. “Bad boy! That stays in your mouth.”

I felt so humiliated, I wanted to cry and felt my erection shrink and wither. I was a prisoner inside my own mind trying desperately to break free from the invisible cage.

Ahead of me, I saw Felicity pointing her camera at me. She must have been taking a video as I hadn’t heard snaps for a while. Remembering my situation, I tried to remove the pacifier again, but this time Sarah and Claire grabbed my hands and placed them behind my back more forcefully.

“Bad Andy!” They both admonished. “Someone needs to be punished.” Sarah jumped onto the lower bunk bed in the room and patted her knee.

“Over my lap!” She commanded. Whatever trace was left of my humanity caused me to panic as I felt Claire’s arms push me towards Sarah. Calling on all the reserves of willpower I had left, I pushed back.

SNAP

Felicity circled me like a vulture, taking multi-angle shots and snapping every moment of my panic and humiliation as if this was a fashion shoot.

SNAP

I pulled back harder, more determined.

“Over her LAP!” Leanne commanded, and I felt my knees weaken as I fell forward like a ragdoll over Sarah’s knees, flailing my legs for balance and holding myself up with my arms on the floor.

SNAP

The fabric of Sarah’s jeans against my bare legs and shriveled penis felt comforting and pleasurable at the same time. For a moment I forgot who or where I was, and in that instant I became a baby. I don’t know whether it was the effect of the drugs or the desire to regress and shut out reality, but when I felt the first SLAP on my bare behind, I responded by wincing and making futile protestations through my pacifier.

“MMM!!” I screamed through the obstruction in my mouth.

SLAP

SNAP

“Eeeew! He’s getting hard again!” Sarah whined.

I felt my erection push through the gap between Sarah’s legs, and the sudden arousal I felt compelled me too look at the very culmination of my sexual desires.

SLAP

“Mmmf!” I winced again, but this time I felt myself thrust into Sarah’s legs as I gazed at Leanne, who by now seemed to be taking a more keen interest. Was she getting more than just vindictive pleasure out of this?

SLAP

Sarah alternated between my butt cheeks while I continued to thrust in and out of her legs with more gusto, feeling sparks of pleasure flowing up through my cock and balls, and up through my pelvis.

SLAP

“I think he’s enjoying this too much,” Sarah giggled, and I saw Felicity move around in front of me, leaning back against the dorm wall to steady herself, trying to catch my expression with her camera. I must have looked hilarious in that bonnet with the pacifier in my mouth, my eyes pleading, evoking a mixture of pleasure and confusion.

SNAP

SLAP

Leanne looked on, her eyes half-shut and her face locked in an expression of keen fascination. My thrusts now caused the waves of bliss travelling from my genitals throughout my body to reach their peak as I devoured her perfect body with my eyes. a climactic shockwave of pleasure swept through my body as my balls contracted and my dick unloaded all that accumulated gunk.

“He came!!” Sarah shrieked like a cheerleader that just saw her team score the final point. “Felicity, did you get it?”

“I got it!” Felicity replied, the excitement in her voice audible, if a little more restrained.

“Good boy!” Sarah cooed, patting my bum while I writhed in relief. I didn’t wallow in the aftermath for too long as shortly after I felt her push me off her lap, causing me to roll off and fall to the floor.

THUD

“Dirty boy,” Sarah admonished, her jeans covered in my gunk. “A dirty boy deserves a dirty reward.” Before I had a chance to react, she removed her sneaker and sock and placed her foot over my mouth.

“Lick!” She commanded. And I did, my ability to question and resist now a distant memory.

The other girls seemed to think this was hilarious, and I saw Claire remove her heels and smother my mouth with the sole of her foot, her toes digging into my nose and cheeks. Felicity hesitated for a few seconds but took her black laced boots and red-and-white striped socks off and joined them in running her sweaty foot all over my face, taking pictures from above.

SNAP

I felt the sweat and smelled the musk of the three feet rubbing and poking my face, one of them knocking the pacifier out of my mouth and replacing it with a salty toe.

SNAP

The cheers and giggles of delight reverberated around the room as Claire’s foot continued rubbing my face while Sarah and Felicity’s feet moved down my body, prodding at it. Once or twice, I felt the warm soles and toes push against my soft, spent member, flailing it left and right.

For the first time that night, I saw Leanne stand up and move towards me. She removed her heel and joined the girls in their game of degradation. Her perfectly manicured and arched foot found its way onto my face, and her soft toes and polished nails pushed into my mouth. I felt myself sucking like a man obsessed, staring up at her, hungry and seeking approval. She was more forceful than the others, occasionally slapping my face with the side of her foot and violently inserting her toes into my mouth, making me almost retch at times.

“How does it feel to be humiliated, stud?” She asked, looking down at me like a disapproving principal.

“Now you know not fuck with me, Andy” Claire declared as I looked on, beaten and ashamed.

“Wait, I wanna have one last bit of fun,” Sarah proclaimed and began taking off her jeans while I looked at her curiously. The others stepped back to give her room.

Her jeans dropped to the floor and she stepped towards me, straddling my head before kneeling down and resting her crotch on it. I smelt the musk of her panties as she rubbed it up and down my face, and as a final insult, pulled them aside at the crotch, rubbing her visibly wet snatch across my nose and mouth.

Her scent overwhelmed me. She must have gotten plenty aroused throughout my torment, and it showed. She then proceeded to smother me, stuffing my nose into her bum crack, effectively suffocating me.

SNAP

She continued to grind her crotch against my face, occasionally lifting her bum to let me breathe. During these moments I saw her puffy lips and the blonde, unkempt pubic hair that poked out of her panties glisten above me, but before I could breathe in all the oxygen I needed for relief, she knelt down again and continued to press her soaking genitals into my face.

“Lick!!!” Sarah commanded, her voice now loud and quivering, and my tongue almost involuntarily extended to lick at her. I heard her moans coming from above through the skin-on-skin chaffing sounds, and after a few minutes it sounded like she was finally approaching orgasm.

“HMMMMMM!” She moaned loudly, her thighs quivering and shaking, squeezing my head like a vice during the height of her ecstasy, and after what seemed like eternity, she got off me and writhed on the floor in relief.

“Oh, that was soo good,” Sarah sighed. “He knows how to work that tongue.”

“I’ll give him that,” Claire agreed.

Leanne knelt down next to me and looked me directly in the eye, holding my chin up, while I lay there in a humiliated and broken heap.

“Andy, you will not remember any of this, but it has all been recorded,” she said. “As far as you will be consciously aware, this never occurred. But our minds are funny things. Some corner of your psyche will remember the humiliation and degradation you experienced here tonight, and it will bring us one step closer to teaching you that your actions have consequences. You will become aware of the tape eventually, which naturally Claire will use to blackmail you,” she continued as if she had rehearsed these lines many times. “You will not be aware you were ever drugged, just that you drank too much and indulged in depraved activities, which, of course, Claire will have evidence of to use as she sees fit. Have you given your copy of the tape you have of Claire to anyone else?” I shook my head as I felt my eyes grow damp. “Good, you will now get dressed and take us to your dorm room while we watch you delete all copies of the video that you have been using to blackmail Claire. Is that understood?” I nodded, a whimper escaping my lips.

SNAP