The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light Focus

M/F MD

Do not read if you are under 18

Becca arrived 5 minutes early for her appointment for the light focus for her solo. She was ecstatic that she got into Advanced Ballet and she got the solo in the big performance at the end of the semester, everyone else would kill for that solo. She smiled to herself thinking how the main spotlight for the main solo was going to be on her. She knocked on the door and waited for Nic let her in.

He came a few seconds later to open the door for her.

“Is this where it’s going to be?” She asked.

“Yup, we got a lot of work to do today for your big solo. It has to be perfect.” Nic said.

“I’m a little nervous.” Becca said.

“Don’t worry, I’m the master.” He winked at her. “Just relax and I’ll take care of everything.”

“Thanks.” She said. Her and Nic had often hung out together in the college theater and just around each other in general.

When he was not acting, he was heading the technical part of the performance. It was no big secret that they liked each other and she was looking forwards to having some private time with him. All the other times that they got a chance to really talk, were be interrupted by their dorm mates.

“Ok, I need you to stand where you are going to enter so I can get a fix on your entrance.” He said.

Becca moved to the left curtain and dropped off her purse. “Right here!” She said.

“Ok!” He said and he got onto the genie. He then moved the light over to her position and turned it on.

Instantly a bright white flash blinded her.

“Ah!”

“Sorry about that, all the lights have to be tested to make sure they get a good focus on you.” He said.

“It’s ok.” She blinked a few times.

“All right, quickly give me a run down of where you are going to be moving in your solo.”

“Ok.” Becca said as she began to walk across the stage where she would be moving in her solo so Nic could get an idea where to move the lights. Nic watched and calculated the rough positions of the lights in his head. “Ok, now that I know where you’re going to go, let’s get down to the focus part. I have to warn you, this is going to take a while so I hope you didn’t have any real plans for the day.”

“Nope.” Becca said. “I cleared my schedule for today.”

“Good.” Nic thought as he began to start the genie back up. “Ok, go back into your starting point and wait there while I get ready for positioning.”

Becca went back to the left side and waited for him to begin.

“Ok, now move to the first position.” He said.

Becca moved to the first place she would land. Nic then turned on the white light, flashing her again. “Ah!”

“Sorry, it’s going to be like that the first run through for positioning. My apologies.” He said.

Becca blinked a few more times. “I understand, it’s ok.”

“All right, now to the next.”

Becca moved to the next.

FLASH

Becca blinked a few more times.

“Ok, next”

Becca moved to the following position.

FLASH

Becca was getting a little dazed now from the flashing. She continued until the whole routine was done, getting flashed every time.

“Ok, I got the main points done. Now we can start with the color lighting scheme.”

“Ok.” Becca said in a bit of a daze.

“Just relax, we’re doing pretty well.” Nic told her. “Pretty well indeed.” He thought. “I want you to go back to the beginning now.”

“Ok.” Becca said and went back to the left side.

“All right, now I’m going to turn on the color lights now.” He hit the master board (Which radio controlled the lights) and turned on the all the colors at once. Becca felt like she was in a rainbow.

“Ummmm.... are we going to use every color?” She asked.

“No, I’m choosing the one’s right now.” Nic said.

“Ok.” She said, obviously still a little dazed from the flashes. “I’m still a little nervous about having the main solo for Advanced Ballet.”

“You’ll do fine. It’s a slow piece with classical music, correct?”

“Yeah.” She said.

“Ok, then we’ll use some relaxing colors.” He said as he flipped some switches to changed the lighting to more blue and green colors. “How’s that?” He asked.

“Nice...” She said as she looked at the lights.

“This is going great.” Nic thought. “I’m sorry to do this, but I need to use the bright white lights to do some adjusting.” He said.

“If you have to...” Becca sighed.

“Just relax and it’ll go by fast.”

FLASH

“Relax.”

FLASH

“Relax.”

FLASH

“Relax.”

FLASH

“Relax, we’re almost done now.”

“Ok...” Becca said. With each flash she felt a little more dazed, but relaxed too.

Flash

“Relax, that was the last time.”

“Good...” Becca said, blinking heavily.

“Ok, sorry about that. It’s part of the set-up. You get used to it after a while.”

“I hope so.” Becca said.

“If you eyes hurt, there’s a way to help with it.”

“What?” She asked.

“We actually already have them out. Focus in on the greens and blues to help your eyes adjust back.” He said.

“Ok...” She said.

“Just sit down, look up at the blues and greens and relax.” He said.

“This is going perfect. She’s already dazed from the flashing bright lights, putting her into a trance won’t be too hard now.” He thought.

Becca sat down on the stage and looked up at the blue and green lights. “Ok, I’m ready.” She said.

Nic got down from the genie and sat in the front row. “Ok, just focus on the relaxing blues and greens. Take a deep breath and let your eyes focus on the relaxing blues and greens. Take another deep breath and keep focused on the relaxing lights.”

Becca let out a sigh as she followed the instructions and began to relax.

“Just relax into the lights, you’re eyelids are starting to feel heavy as you focus on the lights. Just listen to my voice and focus on the relaxing lights. Let your eyelids become heavier and heavier and you sink deeper to my voice and to the relaxing lights.”

Becca let out a heavy sigh as her eyelids closed.

“Keep listening to my voice and go deeper into relaxation, you can still see the relaxing blue and green lights taking you deeper and deeper. You’re going into deep hypnosis, very deep hypnosis. You’re feeling very submissive to me; you want to obey my voice. You don’t want to think, you just want to obey me. You’re deeply hypnotized by me. You will obey, won’t you?”

“Yessss...” Becca said dreamily.

“When you’re hypnotized you’ll refer to me as ‘master’, understand?”

“Yes master.”

“Since I’m you’re master, what does that make you?”

“Your slave.” She sighed.

“How do you feel?”

“Submissive and aroused.”

“Why are you aroused?” Nic asked.

“Because being hypnotized turns me on.” She said dreamily, her blossom becoming damp.

“Why?”

“It just does.” She moaned a little.

“Interesting.” Nic thought.

“Becca, how deep are you?”

“Really deep.”

“Open your eyes but stay in deep hypnosis.”

Becca opened her eyes, blankly staring ahead.

“Becca, will you obey what I tell you?”

“Yes master.”

“Good, when I count from 3 to 0 you will wake up but still obey all my suggestions and be totally submissive, understand?”

“Yes master.”

“3...2...1...0.”

Becca blinked her eyes a few times before they came into focus and she saw Nic. She became a little embarrassed that Nic knew her secret now.

“Hey, how do you feel?” He asked.

“Uuuummmm.... submissive.” She was a little red.

“Good. You are feeling very horny right now, aren’t you?”

“Yeeesss...” Becca said as she took a deep breath. She could feel herself becoming wetter.

“You’re a different type of dancer now. You are an exotic dancer, my private dancer. You will do a dance now, and as you strip you will become more aroused.”

Becca began to do a slow seductive striptease. She took off her shirt, revealing a black bra and threw her shirt at Nic. She then took off her ballet slippers as well. Next she took off her pants (since it wasn’t a real rehearsal, she didn’t need to be dressed in her ballet costume.), revealing matching black panties. Nic caught her pants as well, while admiring her body as she continued her sexy dance. Becca then took off her bra, showing her erect nipples and threw her bra at Nic as she began to play with her breasts in front of him. Nic began to feel aroused from seeing Becca strip for him and his member was getting erect. Becca then slowly took off her panties with her fingers. She also threw then to Nic, then started to stroke herself in front of him and moaned. Nic was now very aroused fully erect as she continued her dance. She then came off the stage to the first row where he was sitting and kissed him fully on the lips. She began to tease his tongue with sucking and he put her clothes on the seat next to him. She began to stroke his member while kissing him. He started moaning. “Take me in your mouth.”

“Yes master.” Becca unzipped his pants and pulled down his underwear, revealing his hard member. She began to stroke it for a few seconds, and then took it in her mouth.

“Aaaaahhhhhh...” Nic moaned as she began to suck on him, using her tongue on him. He had his legs spread and she was bobbing her head up and down on his member as she continued to suck on his hard member. “When I cum, you will too.”

She was doing an amazing job; he was getting close to cuming already from her tongue. She kept bobbing her head up and down, up and down, causing him to moan more as he got closer.

“Mmmmmm...aaaaaahhhh....” Nic moaned as he came and she swallowed. She came too herself; Nic could feel her moans through his member.

Becca then took his hand and lead him up to the stage where she slowly took off all his clothes and began to dance around him. Rubbing her self on him and kissing his neck. They kissed as their bodies rubbed against each other and their hands caressed each other’s bodies.

Nic began to cup Becca’s breasts and gently massage them, causing her to moan during the kiss. He then moved his head down to her breasts and began to gently suckle on them, flicking her nipples with his tongue. This caused Becca to gasp in pleasure as she felt his warm mouth on her breasts while his tongue was stimulating her nipples felt wonderful. Nic then brought his hands down to her already soaking blossom and began to stroke up and down. Becca began to pant as she felt her his fingers playing with her blossom. He then inserted his middle finger into her; she took in a sharp breath of pleasure while he pumped it in and out of her.

Nic looked around and found a mat standing next to a wall. He pulled his finger out of Becca and told her that he would be right back. He went over to the wall, picked up the mat and laid it down on the floor next to Becca. He then kissed her and put his finger back into her, causing her to begin to moan again. They slowly went down onto the mat and Nic started to kiss down her body until they were both lying on flat on the matt, with Nic on top of Becca. He continued to kiss down her body, going all the way down to her blossom. He began to kiss her blossom, then started to lick it.

“Oooooo...” Becca moaned as Nic started to eat her out. His tongue felt so good on her very wet blossom. He began to lick faster and faster on her sex, and then began to push his tongue against her blossom, making it enter her slightly. Becca was now moaning very loudly and playing with her breasts as Nic continued to eat her out. She was getting close to cuming as he continued to eat her out with his tongue. She was moaning louder and panting faster as he kept going.

“Aaaaahhhhhh!” She moaned as she came. Nic licked up her juices, then brought himself back up. “I feel so good.” She grinned.

“Good.” Nic smiled back.

“Buuuutttt, I um, I kinda, well, I want you inside of me.” She said.

“Ummm...I don’t have protection.” He said.

“I do, hold on a sec.” Becca went over to her purse and pulled out a condom. She then came back over. “I’ve always wanted to put one of these on a guy.” She opened it and slid it onto Nic’s hard member. “Be gentle, this is my first time.” She said.

“I will.” Nic said as he laid her back onto the mat, and positioned himself on top of her. He then entered her, causing an electrical surge of pleasure ran through both of them.

“Good thing I’m a dancer, so I wouldn’t have to go through the pain of losing my virginity.” Becca thought as Nic entered her.

Nic began to slowly pump himself in and out of her wet blossom, causing her walls to contract around his hard member. She could feel him rubbing against her walls that were closing in around his manhood, making her more aroused. He hit her G-Spot and she let out a gasp of pleasure as he continued to speed up against her walls and G-Spot. They were rocking against each other more and more. She could feel herself closing around him as he rubbed against her walls as she contracted, giving them both more pleasure.

“I’m so close.” She said.

Nic began to pump in her even faster as she arched her back in pleasure her senses were giving her. Faster and faster, she could barely take it anymore, she felt like she was going to explode as he continued to rub against her walls and G-Spot. Nic was getting closer to cuming himself from the contractions around his manhood, making it rub harder in her.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” They both cried out as they came. Nic pulled out and held her on the mat. She gave him a kiss as he held her. He got up and threw the condom away in the trash and returned to her arms where he held her a little longer.

“So, you want to go out sometime?” He asked Becca.

“Yes master.” She winked at Nic as she leaned to kiss him.

“What a stage performance.” Nic smiled as he kissed her.