The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lights, Camera, Terror!

This story is dedicated to my friend Thomas, a German. The other stories I have written about him are “Spy Juni”, “Nightmare in Bremen”, “Why I Love Starting Fires” and “Master And Commander”. I have also written a couple of private ones for him as well. If I were to describe Thomas, I would be the first to tell you that he is FAR from the characters that he is portrayed as in my stories although he does enjoy hypnosis and male dominance. He is a nice person and has helped me edit countless German works that have been internationally published. Without the help of him and some others who’ve also helped me, I would’ve given up because it was so hard! I thank him greatly as well as the others. Thomas is a good friend and he knows that :—). He is a person that respects women as well. I want to tell him, thanks for everything!

Du bist cool!

* * *

2004:

What happened in 1954 Berlin was a total mystery, that not even science could explain. An entire film crew had vanished into thin air, as they were finishing making a film. After the mysterious vanishings, everything had been left the way it was: the film was still in the camera (which was eventually turned off), and the set had been left undisturbed. However, during studio tours that room had been locked to the public but even some employees had been afraid to go inside.

The studio continued making movies, but lately there had been various disturbances. Some directors had found that scripts they had written had mysteriously been rewritten, and cameras were being moved by themselves causing cameramen to flee. The crew got the biggest surprise when the cause of the mischief, 20-year-old movie director Thomas Strauss (dressed in 1950s clothing and wearing glasses) materialized before them and said, “Let me show you how to make a movie.”

“Oh my God, a ghost!", the cameraman exclaimed.

The crew and performers screamed and ran out of the room. Thomas was amused and then disappeared. It wouldn’t be the last time he would cause mischief.

Filming resumed, but Thomas continued causing set problems. In between filming, he would play invisible pranks on the performers (much to their dismay) and shuffle film scripts to mix them up after pulling the staples off. The new director had to constantly put the scripts back in the right order. Even the cameramen weren’t immune to his pranks: Thomas caused the camera to malfunction, and it took a while to get it working again-therefore delaying the film. Despite the problems, the film managed to get made and distributed.

When other directors and crew were filming movies at the same studio, Thomas caused a lot of problems for them too. Some of them had to move to another location to get the films done and eventually no one wanted to work there.

The studio had no choice but to some German parapsychologists

* * *

Andrew Weston and Stephen Sonne pulled up to the movie studio and went inside. They flashed their badges and the studio president said, “We’re so glad you’re here. We’ve recently been having disturbances.”

“What kinds of disturbances?", Weston asked.

“Well, there’s something here that’s been frightening film crews and driving them out.”

“Have you seen this entity?”

“No, but from the terrified looks on these people’s faces, they’ve either seen or experienced it.”

“Has this entity posed a threat to you or anyone else in the building?”

“No, but our female employees have told us that it’s a man dressed in 1950s clothing and wearing glasses that chases them around the building sometimes, and likes to touch them whether he’s visible or not. What we don’t under stand is why it disrupts film productions. We’ve lost quite a bit of money over these incidents.”

“Sir, did anything strange happen here in the past?", Sonne asked.

“Well, there’s a story that says in 1954 a film director and an entire crew vanished right near the end of a movie production but how it happened has always been a mystery, paranormal in fact. There’s a room where it happened, but it’s not open to the public.”

“May we take a look?", Weston asked.

“Yes, of course.”

The president got a key and walked with them to the locked room. He unlocked it, opened the door and the FBI agents went in. They saw everything that had been left from the 1950s, including the camera. While they were looking around appeared before them and asked, “What do you two want?”

“We’re agents Andrew Weston and Stephen Sonne from the FBI. Who are you?", Weston asked.

“My name is Thomas Strauss, and the REAL film director here.”

“How did you get in here, Thomas?”

“I materialized.”

“So you’re the ghost who’s been causing all these problems?", Weston asked.

“I am, but I’m in li mbo. Perhaps you’ve heard of what happened in 1954?”

“Yes we heard and we specialize in the paranormal,” Sonne said, “but maybe you can fill in the blanks.”

“It was a beautiful day that year, and we were finishing up a movie. The camera was rolling, the performers were saying their lines and everything was going fine. Then out of nowhere, this blue light filled the room and engulfed all of us. Long story short, now we’re all ghosts who can’t move on.”

“Why can’t you move on?", Weston asked.

“The film hasn’t been completed, and it frustrates all of us. That’s why I was taking it out on the present film crews and cast.”

“What about reports of you chasing and touching women?”

“Oh, that’s different. I love women, always have. I never mean them any harm.”

“Good to know. Back to this film, if by chance it was completed would you and your crew stop haunting this place and move on?”

“Of course,” Thomas said, “but I don’t see how that’s possible. After all, it’s been 50 years.”

“How far were you into the film before you all vanished?”

“We were filming a kissing scene, and then everything would fade to black and that would be the end.”

“This might be a long shot, but would it be possible to get some live actors to come in and shoot the rest of the scene?", Weston asked.

“Well under one condition,” Thomas said.

“What’s that?”

“I’d direct.”

“But you’re a ghost and the actors could freak out when they realize it,” Sonne said, “Couldn’t we get a live director to do it?”

“Hey. either I run the show, or we’ll haunt this place for another 50 years. Personally , with all the attractive women working here I really don’t see a downside to that,” Thomas said-grinning.

“Excuse us,” Sonne said.

Sonne pulled his partner aside and said, “Perhaps we can convince the studio to hold a casting call, and once they find the right actors we could have th em hypnotized and then have them de-hypnotized once filming is complete. After that, Thomas and the others can leave.”

“That sounds like a plan,” Weston said.

Sonne went to Thomas and said, “Your film is finally going to be finished.”

“I knew you both could help me,” he said.

Weston and Sonne left the room and went to the studio president.

“We’ve talked to the spirit,” Weston said.

“Is he willing to leave?", the president asked.

“Yes, but on one condition. He wants his film completed. Once that’s done, the hauntings will stop.”

“How are we going to complete the film?", the president asked.

“Well, apparantly at the time of the paranormal incident the film was nearly done. The actors were going to do a kissing scene, and then everything would fade to black and end. What we need to do now is hold a casting call to select the right people for the part. When we get them, we’ll have them hypnotized and have them de-hypnotized when it’s over.”

“Why hypnotize them at all?", the president asked.

“Because the spirit wants to direct, and he told me that if he doesn’t than he and the others aren’t leaving here,” Sonne said.

“Well, anything to get rid of them. Okay, we’ll hold a nationwide casting call.”

“Thank you sir,” Sonne said.

“You’re welcome. Have a nice day.”

“You too,” Weston said.

The two went back to Thomas and said that a deal had been made. He was greatly pleased.

* * *

The studio put out a nationwide casting call, and thousands of people answered it. Eventually, a male and female were found for the part, were given lines to memorize (written by Thomas and handed to them by someone else) and of course they practiced their kiss. On the day of filming, they were hypnotized in a private room.Afterwards the hypnotist said, “When the director says ‘action’, you will act out your lines and kiss. When he says ‘cut’, you will still be deeply hypnotized but will leave the room. I will de-hypnotize you. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” they said-eyes still closed.

“Very good. Now open your eyes and follow agents Weston and Sonne into the other room.”

The actors got up and did what they were told. Weston and Sonne led them to the room where Thomas was.

“They’re all yours,” Weston said.

“Okay, thanks. By the way, can you operate a movie camera?”

“I’ll try.”

“There’s nothing to it. Just flip the switch on the left and look into it.”

Weston got behind the camera and flipped the switch. It started rolling and Thomas said “Action”. When the performers heard that word, they followed the suggestion to act out their lines and afterwards came the closing kiss.

“Cut”, Thomas said and grinned.

Weston turned off the camera and the director said, “Well, that’s a wrap. The film is finally finished, and we can all move on.”

“Wonderful,” Sonne said and smiled.

Thomas put two fingers in his mouth, whistled loudly and exclaimed, “Come on everyone! We’re finally outta here!”

Members of the original film crew appeared and stood beside him as ghostly visions.

“Thank you for everything. You’ve set us all free,” Thomas warmly said.

“You’re welcome,” Weston said.

The director smiled, and then he and the group turned into white lights and disappeared.

* * *

Epilogue:

The two actors were de-hypnotized, and eventually the black-and-white film was released by the studio and made a good amount of money in the theaters. Thomas’ camera was put in a glass display in the studio’s museum, along with his black-and-white picture, filmography and biography. Also, filmmakers who were driven out of the studio eventually came back to make their movies, which was very good for business.

Everything was back to normal.