The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lilith

Warning! The following story contains adult material and is intended for mature readers

Lilith awoke with a tense pounding at the base of her skull. She attempted to open her eyes but darkness remained. ‘Something is covering my eyes.’ It was then she sensed something was dangerously amiss. Her shoulders ached fiercely as did her jaw. She tried to touch her face and suddenly tensed up thinking she had been paralyzed. Then she realized that her wrists were trussed behind her back with some sort of rough binding, probably rope. She could also feel bindings around her arms, which cinched her elbows together at her spine and in turn created a painful ache in her shoulders.

She was lying on something soft and it was difficult to shift her body. With even more alarm she realized her ankles her tied together and her legs bent backward. When she tried to stretch her knees, in which she now felt soreness, there was a tug on her wrists. Someone had trussed her in a strict hogtie position and was taking no chances of her escaping it.

Lilith grunted and attempted to cry out to whomever had dared put her in bondage but all that came out of her was a muffled, “Mmmmmmmppph!”

‘Damnation what have I been gagged with?’ Lilith wondered. She tried to bite down on whatever it was that was crammed between her teeth. It felt like a large orb and tasted of bitter leather. She could not expel it from her mouth as now she could feel the straps against her cheeks that held it in place.

She wondered how in the world she ended up in this situation. The last thing she remembered was dressing in her finest clothing to prepare for battle against her arch nemesis, a handsome but deadly warlock named Palladin.

‘…Of course!’ Lilith realized with shock. She’d had many had many run-ins with him in the past. He first approached her full of charm and with the sole intent of bedding her but Lilith would have none of it. It wasn’t that she was not attracted to him, but he was the sort of man who would need to dominate her in the bedroom and Lilith would let no man have her as he wished.

From there the battle of sorcerers escalated. He attempted to ensnare her with a potion to enthrall her. Each spell attempted was rebuffed. The bastard even went so far as to kidnap her and take her by force. He was on the verge of penetrating her, and since he had used a dampening spell to silence any incantations, she used that old standby. She pretended to finally succumb to his sexual aggressiveness, and then delivered a devastating knee to the groin when he lowered his defenses.

After that, the game was afoot. Palladin set traps for her, attempting to use all manner of sorcery to defeat her but her skills in The Craft were without peer and she had humiliated him many times. Lately Palladin had grown stronger and more devious, his spells more dangerous. His latest assault was a dream spell, in which he invaded her sleep state and virtually had his way with her. It was so powerful she actually felt his fingers pinch her nipples, his tongue invade her mouth, and his cock plunging inside her. When she awoke from the erotic nightmare her sheets were soaked with sweat and the juice of her quim.

Lilith decided it was time to end this battle between them once and for all. And so she donned her favorite lingerie and stockings, a lace corset, her finest pleated ankle-length skirt with a matching short coat. While she donned a black hooded cloak her maidservant Emily laced up her thigh high leather boots with stiletto heels.

Emily’s twin sister brought Lilith tea telling her, “Something to give you strength for the battle Miss Lilith.”

The witch sipped the tea and then turned to her full length mirror to pin up her glorious auburn curls. Just as she stood a moment to admire her figure, her reflection began to swim, as if she were under water, and then blackness…

Lilith tensed up when she heard the sound of a door opening. She would feign unconsciousness in the hopes her captor would untie her and she could spring to attack.

“I know you’re awake, my dear Lilith, no need to pretend otherwise.”

If Lilith hadn’t been gagged she would have cursed him aloud, but for now she could only think, ‘Palladin you utter bastard!’ She sensed her rival sit upon what she now guessed to be a large bed and she flinched when she felt him touch her cheek.

“Relax my sweet,” Palladin said. “I’m going to remove your blindfold so I can gaze upon your emerald green eyes.”

Once the blindfold was removed it took a moment for Lilith’s eyes to adjust to the sudden light and focus on Palladin. He was gazing down at her with a smirk on his ruggedly handsome face. She glanced around the room, which was decorated with all manner of ornate furnishings. The bed she lay on appeared to be centered in the spacious room with a vaulted ceiling, most likely one of the countless rooms in Palladin’s grand estate. What alarmed her was this room had no windows.

“Ummmmmmmffff!” Lilith grunted angrily into her gag as she squirmed and yanked fiercely at her bonds once she realized just how vulnerable she was. She also wondered what had happened to Emily and Emma. ‘If this bastard has so much as laid a hand on them…’

“I’m going to remove your gag now,” Palladin smiled. “Of course there will be no use screaming. We are on my estate and there’s no one around for miles. We are all alone, nice and cozy just the two of us. I know you wouldn’t scream anyway. That would be beneath you.”

As soon as Palladin removed the stifling gag, Lilith gasped and nearly retched from the saliva that had built up around her lips. It was relief having that cursed thing out of her mouth. As she stretched her jaws a moment she saw the perfect sphere covered in shiny black leather. She was shocked at the size and that it hadn’t dislocated her jaw.

“Where are my maidservants?” Lilith snapped angrily.

“Have no worries, they are safe and in perfect health,” Palladin assured her. “However, I regret to inform you that Emily and Emma are no longer under your employment. Actually they haven’t been for the last few weeks.”

“What?” Lilith exclaimed with confusion, “What do you mean?”

“I used a spell to take on the appearance of the shopkeeper where the girls purchase your goods. It didn’t take much effort to ensnare them and make them my thralls. I knew I had pushed you to edge to come for me, so I gave your lovely twins detailed instructions and a special blend of tea for just the occasion. I have to say they were so obedient and beautiful and I couldn’t help but take advantage of their tender young bodies.”

“You are nothing but a devious serpent!” Lilith snarled, yanking at her bonds. “You could not face me one on one so you used weak innocents. What kind of monster are you?”

“The kind that doesn’t like to lose and gets whatever he wants at any cost.”

“Untie me now! Face me witch to warlock! I’ll defeat you as I did every time before!”

Lilith challenged while struggling furiously in the unforgiving bondage.

“I could release you from your bonds, but it wouldn’t do you a bit of good. This room has been sealed with a protection spell. No matter how hard you tried you’d be unable to do me harm. Besides, I admit to having an obsession for strong women in bondage so I’ll keep you this way a bit longer if you don’t mind. I plan on having quite a bit of fun with you while you’re so…helpless.”

Lilith was livid and spit at her grinning nemesis, “I curse you to the netherworld Palladin!”

“Perhaps another time,” Palladin chuckled as he took a handkerchief from his coat pocket and wiped away the spittle on his cheek. “I admire your spirit. It’s going to be quite a thrill breaking you and training you to be a good little pet. But I won’t break you completely. I prefer a bit of defiance.”

“I will never be subservient to you!” Lilith exclaimed. “I will fight and resist you with every ounce of my being!”

“I’m counting on it, my pet. It wouldn’t be as fun otherwise,” Palladin smirked. “Now let me get a good look at you. I must say you look stunning in this candle light. It was your flaming curls that I first noticed. I longed to run my fingers through them.”

“Don’t you dare touch me!” Lilith hissed. She thrashed and turned her head from side to side to avoid Palladin’s hand as he reached for her, but alas in her strict bondage she couldn’t avoid his fingers, much less move away from him.

“Your eyes, your freckled cheeks, that pert nose, those plump rose petal lips, the arrogant lift of the head as you strutted the city streets,” Palladin intoned in his deep voice as he tucked a finger under her cleft chin. “I knew from the moment I saw I you I had to possess you, either willingly…or not. You must admit I tried to be cordial, but for whatever reason you saw fit to reject my advances.”

“I rejected you because I knew what sort of man you were,” Lilith informed him. Palladin grinned wide, “And what sort of man is that?”

“A man who sees women not as equals but as objects to dominate and use for pleasure.”

“You wound me,” Palladin replied feigning shock. He taunted her, “I know women are not strictly for pleasure. They have other uses such as cooking, cleaning and bearing children, but not to fret my dear, Emily and Emma will take on those duties. Your role will be simply my object of desire.”

“You sicken me!”

“You’ll come around soon enough, I promise, but now lets fully acquainted with this body of yours, or shall I say, this body of mine!”

Lilith groaned and grunted as Palladin manhandled her helpless form, turning her body this way and that, his hands roaming freely over her clothing, dangerously close to her most intimate areas but for some reason not going there. She knew it would only be a matter of time. Instead she had to put up with the outrage of this accursed warlock teaching her “obedience” with sound spanking on her taut ass cheeks.

But Lilith kept up her defiant attitude until Palladin brought out a short leather whip and worked it expertly upon her reddened bottom. She gritted her teeth and tried not to make a sound so as not to give him the pleasure that it hurt, but soon enough she began to wince and squeal with discomfort from each sting of his cruel whip.

She detested being in such a vulnerable position, and worse, the realization that no one would find her and rescue her. It was at this moment Lilith regretted not belonging to a coven. By remaining alone she’d grown too arrogant with her power, knowing she could take on any threat by herself rather than relying on the protection and power of twelve other witches. Now all she could do was suffer this Warlock’s perverted molestations until the moment he untied her and she could overpower him.

“The fit of your clothing arouses me I must say,” Palladin said when he took a break from the “training” to run his hands over her smooth stockings. As she stroked and fondled her silky thighs, he continued his subtle taunting. “The corset, the cloak, the flowing skirt and lace up boots with the heels, all trademarks of the Northern covens. You aren’t the first Witch I’ve taken down a notch, you see. There have been others and they dressed just as provocatively. Once they were tamed I grew bored and released them, but I assure you they were witches no more. My greatest triumph was defeating an entire coven. I admit they were young and inexperienced, but what a glorious night of debauchery when I brought them under my thrall. Once I trained them up to my standards, I used them to help me overtake a very powerful witch. I kept her for quite a while. She had an incredible body that begged for ravaging, but even she couldn’t compare you.”

“It doesn’t surprise me you would prey on the weak to gain your petty victories. A true warlock would only take on someone equal,” Lilith sneered insultingly, trying to anger him and appeal to his pride and also distract him from that infernal fondling. She almost preferred the whip at this point.

“Don’t worry, my love, you’ll get your chance to battle me one on one,” Palladin replied condescendingly. “But by then I doubt you’ll still want to.”

“I’ll savor the chance to bring you to your knees! I promise you!” Lilith exclaimed.

“And I’ll savor the chance to put that insolent mouth of yours to its proper use,” he replied with a chortle, brushing his thumb across her lips, causing Lilith’s prominent cheeks to blush hot and renew a furious thrashing on the bed.

“Release me now or I’ll kill you!” Lilith screamed.

“In time, my precious, but first I must have a look at these prized possessions,” he laughed, placing his palms just under her breasts and pushing up on the cups of her corset until her breasts spilled out to reveal firm mounds decorated with round pink nipples.

“I’m in awe. Look at these beautiful gifts, these perfect nubs, the splash of freckles…mouth-watering. Pardon me but I must…”

“No! Don’t you dare! Stop!” Lilith cried out but her hated captor ignored her, instead he leaned down and began to suckle one nipple while gently stoking and pinching the other with his fingers. The witch squirmed helplessly as he feasted on her smooth bosom. She hated that her nipples were becoming engorged by the teasing of his tongue and fingers and hissed loudly when he bit down gently.

“You will pay for this I swear it Palladin!”

Lilith’s curses only seemed to spur Palladin on, as he took full advantage of her helpless state. He looked upon her with pure lust and his breathing grew heavier while his blood boiled in his veins. When he pressed his body upon her, sucking and licking at her neck and ears, she felt his hardness, and squirmed with disgust.

The witch grew ever more furious when the warlock slipped his hand up her skirt and pressed his palm firmly upon her tender crotch. She grunted and hissed when he tugged aside her silk coverlet to get at her slit but there was no way to resist his deliberate groping. She blushed and groaned when he pushed into her and his expert fingers seemed to elicit a familiar tingling in her groin. The sensation she experienced when it was her own hand down there. He seemed to know exactly which spots to push to elicit those erotic feelings that drove her to climax. Perhaps it was this reason she feared getting close to any man as her pussy was so sensitive that she might succumb to anyone who knew how to stroke her there.

In time Lilith, against her own resistance, began breathing heavily, moaning and sighing as her hips rose and fell in rhythm to Palladin’s fingering. She was being played like an instrument and her mind was awash with both desire and hatred for the man who brought those feelings of ecstasy that she thought only she could bring.

“Stop…” Lilith moaned, but her plea was stopped when Palladin suddenly covered her mouth with his and kissed her deeply. The affront of this intimacy stunned her and her eyes flew open and she began to cry out with outrage, but those cries were suffocated with his insistent mouth and tongue. She attempted to bite him but when her teeth pressed down on his lip she could only manage a gentle nibble. She was confused at first but then recalled his damned protection spell. She literally could not harm him.

He paused to look down at her with a look of amusement. She blushed and expelled a breath of frustration and anger. “Damn you Palladin! Stop this! Release me now! Or by the Goddess I will burn you alive!”

“Hear me now, my pet. I swear I will release you from these bonds if you promise me one thing.”

“I promise nothing! You will not keep your word no matter what I agree to!”

“I will swear an oath on the Warlock’s Pendant.”

Lilith could not believe her ears. Even as a witch she knew that a warlock swearing on the Warlock’s Pendant was an unbreakable oath. Breaking the oath was instant death. She had no idea what his part of the bargain would be but at this point she would agree to almost anything if it meant being free of these constricting ropes so she could rip him apart.

Lilith glared at him long and hard, her emerald eyes ablaze, attempting to read his mind as to what manner of perversion he would ask of her. After a full minute of letting her mind run wild with the possibilities, she could bear it no longer. “What do you propose, fiend? Do you wish for me to allow you inside me so you can rut me like an animal?”

Palladin grinned down at her. Lilith could practically hear the rush of adrenaline coursing through his veins as he gazed at her with lust in his pale gray eyes. He leaned close so that his face was mere inches from hers. “…Nothing so vulgar my sweet.”

“Then what is it you want from me you bastard?”

“All I wish is for you to pleasure me…with your mouth…and swallow my seed.”

Lilith’s eyes widened and her mouth fell open in a gasp. “You pig! I’d never! I’d rather remained bound for an eternity than…Uuughhh!”

The witch yanked against her bonds as hard as she could, her gloved fists clenched, desperate to be free of this monster. Never in a thousand years would she allow a man to put his cock in her mouth, and certainly not the cock of her worst enemy. She’d rather die than give him a second of pleasure in that way.

Palladin watched her with delight for a minute and then suddenly grasped Lilith by the shoulders and flipped her over onto her stomach. He brought out a folded knife from his coat pocket and snapped it open. When Lilith saw the sharp blade, she tensed up.

“What…what are you going to do?”

With one expert motion, The Warlock cut the rope which attached Lilith’s wrists to her ankles. Her booted legs fell upon the bed and she winced and uttered a gasp from the dull ache in her knees once they were allowed to stretch normally.

“That’s a relief isn’t it, my angel?” Palladin whispered into her ear. Imagine your wrists and elbows freed to stretch and move. You ankles free so you can stand and walk. The alternative is this: I will take you down to my dungeon and put you into all manner of stringent bondage. I promise it will be very uncomfortable.”

“Damn you…just let me free. We can come to some other accord. I will share my spells with you…powerful ones…just let me free. I won’t retaliate. I swear it on my life.”

“I see you wish to play hard to get,” Palladin sighed as he grabbed the ends of each severed rope and began to tug them toward each other, forcing Lilith’s body into the back-wrenching position. “Well then I’ll just place you back the way you were, but since the rope was cut you’ll be a bit more uncomfortable.”

“No! Wait! Stop!” Lilith cried out in panic.

“Yes?”

After a long moment Lilith moaned regretfully, “I’ll do it.”

“Do what my sweet?”

The witch grunted and glared at Palladin with daggers in her eyes. “I’ll pleasure you with my mouth. Just…don’t put me in that position again!”

“Finally you see reason,” Palladin told her with a perverse chuckle. “I knew would come around.”

Infuriated, Lilith thought, ‘If only I were free I would wipe that look off his face.’

“Remember my conditions: you will pleasure me to climax and you will swallow every drop of my seed.”

“And remember your part!” Lilith snapped. “Now swear on the Warlock’s Pendant.”

“Of course,” Palladin assured her, reaching inside his shirt to take out the Palladin family’s five-pointed star from the chain around his neck. It was an object that had been passed down for generations and Craft tradition stated every warlock who wore one could take a vow on it. But if that vow was broken the Warlock would fall dead immediately. Lilith looked on as Palladin held the relic in his hand, closed his eyes and recited the Incantation Vow of the Warlock’s Pendant. His eyelids quivered and he seemed to freeze up for a moment, and then there came a soft expelling of air from his nostrils. When he opened his eyes, Palladin gazed at his captive, his eyes aglow from the candles.

“Satisfied?” Palladin inquired.

Lilith did not answer but only glared back at him with animosity. “Let’s get it over with. And rest assured I’ll take no pleasure from this.”

Palladin grinned at Lilith, which disturbed her a bit. There was something devious behind his eyes, as if he knew a secret that he took delight in holding back from her. She uttered a silent plea, ‘I beseech you my Goddess this beast has no wicked intentions and keeps his vow.’

With his eyes fixed on her, Palladin took his time removing his coat and shirt. He sat on the bed and slowly removed his riding boots while Lilith squirmed in anticipation. She looked away then when he began to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his thick trousers. When she heard them drop to the floor she knew the time was at hand. Her heart began thumping and the thought of what was to come made her cringe.

“AAAH!” Lilith gasped when Palladin suddenly seized her by the hair and pulled her across the bed to position her so that her head lay bent back over the edge of the bed. She now had an upside down view of her captor’s muscled organ only inches from her face.

Palladin was rough and forceful with the voluptuous witch, grabbing her by the throat and causing her to gasp for air. She had no time to protest when he suddenly placed the head of his cock in her mouth eliciting a stunned “UMMMMMFFF!” from Lilith.

“Remember my sweet,” Palladin reminded as he massaged her throat and plunged his member in slowly as Lilith choked and gulped on him. “You will pleasure me and you will swallow every last drop of my seed.

“ERRRUMMPPHH! MMMMBLM!” Lilith replied, unable to articulate her protests with him now fully stuffed in her mouth. All she could do was moan and close her eyes as he forced himself down her throat, causing her to gag. Meanwhile she twisted and yanked at her bonds, her boots kicking upon the bed and her hands clenching and unclenching as she tried to cause any give to the ropes, but the knots were expertly done and did not give a fraction. The once proud and arrogant witch was at completely at his mercy.

Lilith had no choice but to submit to Palladin’s oral assault. She not only had to endure his thick rod plunging in and out but he took full advantage of her exposed breasts to massage and grope at his pleasure. She whimpered and grunted when her nipples suffered a twist or cruel pinch but for the most part he cupped and stroked them appreciatively.

“MMMMFFFF!” Lilith moaned in distress when he yanked her skirt up and slipped a hand under her coverlet and massaged her perineum. Despite the molestations of her helpless body, the witch couldn’t help but notice the sweet taste when Palladin’s cock began to leak the first drops of lubricant. Her mind was awash of childhood memories of her parents garden and the flowers she picked just to pull the stem through so she could lick the sweet nectar. Strangely she found herself wanting to taste him more and more, and so she suckled him and dabbed her tongue at the tip of his cock to bring more out.

Lilith’s eyes were closed, as if in reverie, so she could not see the perverse look on Palladin’s face. She wrapped her lips tight around his cock now, taking him almost willingly as he pumped her salivating mouth. As time went on her eagerness grew to taste the warlock’s “nectar”. She began to whimper and hum with pleasure without even realizing or caring how she appeared to her nemesis.

“Aaaaaaah,” she heard Palladin groan as she worked her lips and tongue on him and she wondered why she found that so arousing. Perhaps it was partly because his fingers were sunk deep in her quim while he used his other hand to tweak her swollen nipples. She quivered and writhed in his grasp, her body arching upward, yearning for pleasure. She thought, ‘What is happening to me? I hate him! But help me Goddess if my hands free I would seize all of him!’

The witch sensed a change in Palladin now. He seemed to slow his rhythm as he plunged his cock in and out of her mouth, as if to savor every sensation, and against her every instinct she felt compelled to pleasure him as best she could. She grew dizzy and breathless from the overwhelming sensations. Her body was responding in ways she never experienced and that nectar that kept leaking out…the taste…she could not get enough of it. ‘What is it about his taste and smell that make me desire him so? Oh my Goddess please save me from this beast!’

“Mmmmmmfff!” Lilith groaned when the realization came to her that the devious bastard must have taken the Satyr’s Potion! When a man wished to achieve complete domination over a woman he could take the rare elixir. Once his seed entered his desire through the quim, mouth or anus, she would become his lover for as long as he wished.

“Unnnnnh!” Palladin grunted loudly as he began to release in Lilith’s mouth. Her eyes flew open and she gagged in outrage. The warlock could see she knew his secret and so he grasped her auburn locks and held her fast as he continued thrusting past her lips.

“Yes! That’s it my pet! Swallow all of my nectar so you may succumb to me.”

“Ummmmbbblllmm!” Lilith mumbled as he forced his shaft deep until he spilled every last drop. The effect of the Satyr’s Potion was immediate. She felt a profound sense of despair knowing that soon she would become enslaved to Palladin but she vowed to resist no matter how powerful the potion. She was strong and had placed protection spells on herself for times such as this. But even so, when Palladin withdrew his member, she couldn’t help uttering a moan of disappointment. She shuddered to think her protection spells had faded, especially now that he was standing before her completely nude and she was becoming entranced by his handsome features and lean muscular form.

“Damn you Palladin, what you’ve done isn’t fair!” Lilith exclaimed breathlessly, trying her best not to reveal her building attraction. Despite the overwhelming sense of arousal being in his presence, she had to let him know her true feelings one last time.

The warlock laughed at Lilith’s pathetic outburst and walked away to wash up at a porcelain basin near the bed. He took his time and when he returned to sit next to her she gasped in desperation. “Release me now! You took the oath!”

“Yes it’s time I allow you to spread your wings a bit so I can fully appreciate this succulent body of yours,” Palladin replied and so he began to untie each and every meticulous knot rather than use his blade to cut the ropes. Lilith sighed with impatience and sensed he was taking a perverse delight in her frustration.

“You’re enjoying this aren’t you, you fiend?” Lilith exclaimed.

“You have no idea,” Palladin replied as he loosed he final knot.

“AAAAAH!” Lilith gasped with relief as the final constricting rope fell away from her arms. Under normal circumstances she would have torn right into the warlock but instead she stretched and rubbed her arms and legs and loosened her shoulders. Then with a blush she realized her breasts were still exposed. She flashed Palladin a look of admonishment as she adjusted her corset although she felt a certain thrill seeing him admire her body.

Suddenly the voluptuous witch was overcome by a deep arousal being so near the man whom she desired and hated all at once. She knew it was the effects of the elixir she had had been tricked into swallowing but it didn’t make her desire for him burn any less. She now had an urge to remove her clothes and bear her body for his approval.

“Tell me how you feel my darling,” Palladin said.

“I feel…wicked,” Lilith replied breathlessly, finding it difficult to keep her hands from fondling her breasts and crotch. Not long ago she detested the idea of bedding the handsome warlock but now she was overcome with the most intense desire she’d ever felt for anyone, man or woman. Just the thought of him inside made her wet in an instant.

Palladin said to her, “I think it’s time for us to become more…intimate, wouldn’t you agree?”

Lilith had vowed that she would resist him with all her power but the way he looked at her and spoke to her in that tone, it was too much. ‘Goddess I can’t resist him. I want him! I need him!’

Lilith took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them to look deep into Palladin’s dark eyes. She nodded and whispered, “Yes.”

“Remove your clothing,” Palladin said, which gave Lilith gooseflesh. Her hands went quickly to her fasteners but the warlock admonished her, “Slowly…slowly…we have all the time in the world.”

Lilith did as her new lover ordered and took her time, teasing the leering warlock with an erotic show as she stripped for him. She was taken aback a first when he insisted that the stockings, boots and gloves remain but of course he must be one of those men who were aroused by such things.

Once the witch was mostly nude, Palladin wasted no time in pushing her onto her back upon the soft blankets of the bed. He gathered her freckled breasts in his palms and squeezed and stroked them as he sucked and nibbled until he had urged her nipples to full erections. Lilith moaned and arched her back as Palladin kissed and licked her torso and slowly moved down over her flat belly and over her pubic area.

Lilith lifted her head and gazed down at the warlock, breathless in anticipation of what was to come. She could feel her pussy tingling and aching for his mouth and when he finally lowered his lips upon her shaved quim she uttered a sharp cry.

“OH GODDESS!” Lilith cried out as Palladin worked his lips and tongue on her nether region, eliciting gasps and sighs from the now amorous witch. She lifted her boots over his shoulders and sunk her gloved fingers into his wavy locks to urge him on. The pleasure was intoxicating. Although she realized most of what she felt was the effects of that damned elixir, she couldn’t deny how incredible these sensations were. Palladin, despite his arrogance and trickery, was an expert in oral pleasure as far as she was concerned. ‘Oh my Goddess he is going to kill me with his tongue!’

Over and over again Palladin brought her to edge of release and each time he paused or turned his face away to lick and bite at her inner thighs. Lilith cried out in frustration and was soon begging Palladin, “PLEASE…DON’T…STOP…DAMN YOU!”

Palladin chuckled and continued his oral feast like a famished traveler, slurping and humming with enjoyment. Lilith felt as if she were about to go mad with pleasure and when the warlock gave her one last lick and changed positions so that he was kneeling between her legs, she was practically begging for him to impale her.

“Please!” Lilith gasped. Her body was quivering with need as Palladin positioned his cock right at her moist slit. “Please take me!”

Palladin sneered lasciviously at his prize and then promptly speared his cock into Lilith’s

silken and soaked sheath, causing her to throw her head back and scream and bite into the back of her hand.

‘Goddess what have I become?’ Lilith thought as Palladin ravaged her, slowly at first, thrusting with long deliberate motions, and then faster and deeper. ‘I’ve never allowed any man to dominate me and now I’m here being skewered like some trollop. Goddess help me I love it!’

As the night worn on Lilith allowed Palladin to dominate her in numerous ways, taking her in position after position. His lust was insatiable and all she could do was succumb to every one of his carnal demands. She climaxed many times, and just when she thought he was done with her he would take her again…and again…and again.

“Please you musn’t! I can’t take any more down there!” Lilith moaned with pleasure.

“I’m far from done with you, my sweet,” Palladin grunted right before he flipped Lilith over roughly onto her hands and knees. The witch’s eyes flew open in shock when she realized that Palladin was about to take her from behind.

“Wait! No! Please you can’t….AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Lilith screamed and winced as Palladin thrust his quim juice soaked cock into her virgin anus. The pain was excruciating in that first penetration but once he found a comfortable rhythm she began to thrill at this new sensual experience. ‘My Goddess he has tamed me! He’s claimed me as if I were an animal! I have never felt such pleasures!’

Lilith squealed and writhed upon the bed and suddenly Palladin grasped a handful of her locks and yanked her head back so he could kiss her passionately while he pumped his seed inside her.

“You are mine, now Lilith, are you not?” Palladin hissed with hot breath into her ear.

“Y-yes…” Lilith answered hesitantly at first, some last vestige of resistance lingering in her mind. But the battle was over and the walls had fallen. “I am yours, my lord, my master, my love.”

The End