The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lingerie Shop

By Hypno Witch Shiri

He watched as the young girl placed the closed sign in the window. He knew if he got to the door in time, she would have to wait on him. Running across the street, almost being hit by a car, he managed his way to the door and walked in.

“I’m sorry sir, we’re closed,” Someone said from the back of the boutique.

“Lady, you have got to help me. It’s my anniversary and I got hung up at work and now I have nothing for my wife and she is going to be pissed,” he said.

The young lady walked out from in behind a rack of some of the sexiest lingerie the man had ever seen. It’s no wonder he didn’t even notice her appearance from all the displays and mannequins, not to mention the posters of models who were wearing some of the items that of course were for sale.

She was absolutely stunning; he almost had to ask if she was one of the girls in the poster. She was tall and had long legs and a perfectly shaped body. Her black hair and flawless face only added to her mysterious physique.

The pretty girl scanned the guy up and down and said, “It’s to wonder how you men manage a relationship at all. You should have done this, days ago.”

“I know but my job is a hassle and to keep her happy I’ve got to bring home the money.”

“Keep her happy? You just bought yourself five minutes, go ahead and look around,” the girl said as she picked up a pair of black fishnet stockings sealed tight in a package.

The man walked around the store looking at her and then looking at the lingerie for sale. He was afraid of touching some of the things on the racks, as he didn’t want the girl to see him as a pervert or something. Around the store twice and he still found nothing.

“You know what sir, five minutes were up five minutes ago,” the girl commented.

“I know, I just for some strange reason have forgotten what she looks like or what she likes for that matter,” the man said in his confusion.

“Some life you have. You are either too stressed from your job to remember what she likes or you’re too busy checking out my ass to remember hers,” the woman said with most sarcastic eyes.

“It’s not that at all.”

“What size is she?”

“I think she is your size,” he answered.

“Let’s see, come on over here and we can chose from our new line, it’s the hottest thing on the market.” The woman said pointing at the wall.

He followed her over to the wall and like most men he was looking real hard at the rhythm of her ass as she walked in her high heals.

“I can see you in the mirror,” the girl said.

“I’m sorry; this place has an effect on me, I guess it would have an effect on most guys.”

The girl laughed and said, “If it didn’t have an effect on men, I would be out of a job.”

“You have a point,” he replied.

“Just keep your eyes on the lingerie and you might buy something from this store,” she said as she opened up a rack and then pointed to the one of the posters with a model who was strutting her apparel on a silver satin sheet bed. The poster said on the bottom, Hypnotic Mystique. “This is our new line, I have all the line myself. I couldn’t resist so I know there must be something here for her. It’s not too out going and bright but it is enough to dull the senses and keep you watching. So would you like to fuck the girl in the poster or something in leather, they carry that too.”

“Excuse me!” the man said surprised.

“Oh come now let’s face it. I personally like lingerie and that is why I own this shop. Your wife on the other hand might want something that is just for her. You want this just so you can get off. What about her?” She asked.

“That’s not true, I don’t like lingerie,” the man said in a failed attempt to defend himself with a lie.

“You’re a liar.”

“I am not, I never liked the stuff and I think it is ridiculous.”

“Ok, let’s just suppose I believe you, you hate lingerie and you’re going to have to choose something, I have an idea. Wait here and I will be right back,” the girl said and then walked into a room next to the wall that had a sign on it that read, Employees Only.

The man stood staring at the poster, he found the poster to be so enchanting. Her eyes and the way she stared at him, he didn’t realize that almost ten minutes had passed by when he heard a voice behind him.

“You like that poster, well tell me if you like this,” the girl said.

The man turned and was silenced in shock as she began to explain, “Here we have the same fashion as in the poster. Half silver liquid vinyl leather and silver nylon spandex.” The girl began to turn around as she modeled the display of body hugging luxury and continued, “The body glitter is sold separately, but the satin gloves and satin panties come with the package. As you can see, the panties are not at all thongs as they leave a little satin in between my cheeks. Just enough so you can rub your lingerie disapproving member up and down until it does approve.”

“Great mother of god lady, what the hell are doing?” The man blurted loudly as the girl turned to face him.

The girl just continued, “Now we have glitter make-up for the eyes as you can see on me and the silver high heal vinyl boots are sold separately but I really think they complement the whole thing. What do think?”

“Are you supposed to do this? I hope there is no camera in here.”

The girl laughed and said, “I have no cameras. You told me that you don’t like sexy lingerie, so since you couldn’t keep your eyes off me with my regular cloths on, I thought this would help. You’re not interested in me anymore are you?”

The man could only stand silent, something here felt very strange.

The girl began to slowly and seductively walk towards the man as she said, “I think you want to stare at me just like you where staring at the poster, the poster of Hypnotic Mystique.”

The man felt a tingle go up his spine and he then knew something here was very wrong. He turned quickly to run and the girl grabbed him by the hair on the back of his head. He fell backwards on a rack of panties and the whole thing came down with him on top. There he lay for a moment with his eyes closed on a bed of panties.

The girl placed her high heal boot on his chest as she stood next to him. She then rested her left hand on her the curve of her hip and reached over for something on the shelf on the wall.

She pointed the long glittering silver horsewhip at him and said, “This also goes with the line of Hypnotic Mystique products. It’s called the Mind Dazzle Whip and is also sold separately, comes with instructions”

“Get your fucking foot off of me!” the man demanded.

“An interesting thing about the Hypnotic Mystique line is that all the posters and all the lingerie are interlined with subliminals and they allow me to be stronger than you both mentally and physically. It has to be one of the best marketing ploys I have ever seen. So you’re just going to lie there and look into my eyes, stare at my crouch or loose yourself in my cleavage, it doesn’t matter to me because if you don’t pick one this is going to hurt,” she replied.

With that she slammed the whip into his upper arm.

“AHHH fuck!” the man yelled, but when he tried to get up her foot was too heavy, he was to heavy, his whole body was much too heavy to move.

The whip came down again on the other arm.

“Knock it off!” he yelled.

The whip flew down again on the first arm but this time it felt different. Her eyes where so beautiful and his body began to tingle, it felt so good.

She continued to hit him again and again and again. He was able to hear the whip that sounded so nice as it crashed against his arms but he couldn’t feel it at all. Her eyes and breasts where the most overwhelming thing he had ever seen. He began to hear moaning as the girl swayed her body softly back and fourth, he didn’t realize that the moaning of ecstasy was coming from him.

The woman removed her foot and said, “go ahead and take off those pants, I don’t want you to hurt that disapproval before I do.”

She moved with such grace almost like a god floating before him, all he could say was “yes Mamm.”

He began removing his pants and she returned with a long silver cigarette holder, complimented with a white cigarette.

“The sexy cigarette holder is also in the Hypnotic Mystique line and sold separately,” she said placing her sparkling high heal boot on his chest again and waving the whip back and fourth in front of his eyes. “The cost is fifteen dollars but if you buy the whole package today I will throw it in for free.”

She began to caress the whip in his forehead and he moaned louder. The way she blew the smoke from her lips, the glittering eyes, her breasts, her hips and the way she swayed them back and fourth it was so much that he began to cry.

Tapping the end of the whip in some strange way on his forehead he began to feel himself falling and floating almost out into nowhere. His body was overwhelmed and she began to lower herself on top of his hard approval.

Up and down slowly and she moved in a rhythm that his mind could not comprehend. She dropped the whip to her side and took another puff off the cigarette holder. She started to caress her breasts with those sexy silver satin gloves as she said, “deeper for me. That’s right just feel it all, so nice and so relaxing, just to go deeper and deeper.”

The man was devastated and she was not certain she would be able to relax him away from cumming any longer.

The woman bent over and asked, “So, would you like me to wrap that for you?”

The man nodded anxiously.

She reached over and picked up the whip and said,” All right, let’s count the whips with me. We will count from three to one and on one there will be no refunds on already used items. Three…” she said softly and then hitting him on arm with the whip.

The man cried out in sexual turmoil.

“Twoooo,” she said long and soft to make him feel every bit of her voice. “And it’s a SALE with one.”

The man’s body convulsed and out of control muscle spasms almost threw her light body off him.

Tilting her head to her side she gently planted the perfect kiss on his lips and with that she said, “I am going to snap my fingers and everything will return as planed, you will remember everything, one, two and three.”

The woman snapped her fingers and kissed him seductively again, then said, “Happy anniversary Mike. Three years now, and our marriage is still going strong.”

Mike looked around the room as she sat up.

“I don’t believe it. That felt so good it was, it just,”

The woman smiled and said, “It will wear off in a few minutes. It was nice of Marcy to lend me her place this afternoon. Told you I’d get you with all those advanced hypnosis classes I have been taking. You like?”

The man smiled and said, “It was the greatest thing I have ever felt. It was the greatest anniversary present, I don’t what to say.”

Mike looked over to the wall and asked, “Where is the poster?”

The woman smiled and said, “There was never any poster. Look at me, Hypnotic Mystique. Now look at the wall.”

Mike turned and the poster was on the wall, it was his wife in the poster and he just couldn’t see it as the woman explained, “The word Hypnotic Mystique is a trigger word I gave during all those long nights of practice on you. As soon as I say, It’s a sale the poster is now gone. I’ll explain it to you later. Right now we have better get this mess cleaned up.”

“I still can’t believe I didn’t recognize you when I walked in,” he said.

“As soon as we clean up, I was thinking of a nice Italian restaurant; oh by the way do you like my new lingerie?” She asked

“I was thinking something more in red,” he said jokingly.

The woman picked up the whip and showed it to him.

“You know Hun that just looks absolutely stunning on you,” he pleaded.

“I thought so,” she said with a devious smile.