The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lip Service

Warning! The following is a work of fiction and contains material of an adult nature. It is intended for mature adult readers. Any similarity between actual persons or events is purely coincidental.

I could hardly believe it. There was my wife Katherine sitting in a comfortable chair in our bedroom under deep hypnosis and completely under my control. I wouldn’t have had to resort to such a tactic if she hadn’t changed over the last few years. Let me provide a bit of background here. We were introduced by well meaning friends at a dinner party a few years ago. Although we were both embarrassed at being set up, we hit it off anyway. She was witty and had an easy laugh that charmed anyone who spoke to her, especially me. After one evening of conversation, I couldn’t help create a profile of the type of person she was. It was a bad habit thanks to my experience as a psychologist. She had a good head on her shoulders, just out law school, ambitious, single-minded in her opinions, independent with a touch of arrogance, eager to spread her wings and take on the world. She was very subtle about letting me know that all she needed now was some security to fall back on.

Even though I was ten years older, she made it clear she was very interested in me. Probably because her friends convinced her I was what they refer to as “a good catch”. In fact I was a well-respected doctor and mental health specialist with a highly successful practice, a huge portfolio of investments, a great apartment in the city and a weekend house on the shore, and fairly presentable as far as looks went. But I have to admit I was selfish as well. Katherine was and still is fucking gorgeous, a brunette with long supple legs and a classically beautiful face. But the thing that captured me was her tremendous set of breasts. She had the perfect pair. They were just the right size …full, gravity defying… with perky nipples, the kind that no one would believe were all natural. She was a real treasure and I have to admit, at our wedding, I secretly enjoyed the congratulations and envy of all my male friends and colleagues.

Things changed a couple of years ago when a woman named Sydney came to my wife for legal help. Sydney wanted to sue a large corporation for sexual harassment and wrongful termination. She was clearly after a big payday, but Katherine fell hook line and sinker for Sydney’s sob story of being degraded and objectified by her male chauvinist boss. The well-known company wanted no publicity, and after Katherine won a hefty settlement for her client a crusade was born. A growing reputation and word of mouth brought her a succession of female clients who demanded their just rewards for putting up with the male-dominated corporate world.

My wife is now recognized as a highly successful attorney who specializes in defending ambitious working women who are discriminated against or harassed in the corporate workplace. But that success changed her. Dealing with arrogant CEO’s and bosses and their vicious conniving lawyers, my wife began taking out her frustrations on me, as if by being a man I was sympathetic to all to those other “misogynistic bastards”.

Well, I decided it was time correct this situation and there was only one surefire way to do it. I needed to trick my wife into going under hypnosis for the sole purpose of adjusting her attitude, but I would have to make her believe it was for something else completely. I had been after Katherine for months trying to convince her into letting me hypnotize her. She was totally against the idea ever since I first offered to do it. She was skeptical about hypnosis in general even though I was a trained professional and used the technique with many of my patients. It didn’t help that she was suspicious of my true motives, but I convinced her that I only wanted to help relieve her stress.

The timing was perfect when I brought it up this time. Katherine had arrived home in a foul mood, clearly under a lot of pressure lately with her latest case. This time her opponent was not settling but instead fighting back and Katherine was not used to it. Usually her adversaries caved in and settled for some exorbitant amount just to make her go away. The stress to my wife over this particular case had become almost unbearable, not only to her but to me as well. When Katherine gets worked up over a trial case she can be a real bitch to live with sometimes.

Katherine finally relented to my offer of hypnosis after making promise over and over that I would not make her “cluck like a chicken” or anything more devious. There was still a bit of resistance at the start of the session, but once I got her to calm down and relax with some deep breathing and soft suggestions, it was smooth sailing from there on out. Now I was finishing up by implanting the last of a series of secret trigger phrases. For this one, each time I said the words, “It’s time for wet lip service,” she would be overcome with the desire to get down on her knees and give me an incredible blowjob.

Earlier she had fumed about her day in court, livid at the opposing attorney of the CEO who had sexually harassed her client. The slick lawyer had hammered her client mercilessly on the stand. “It’s like she’s getting sexually harassed all over again”, Katherine had snarled. Now she was quiet and passive and totally at my mercy. I must say it was a huge turn on. My dick was aching and hard inside my slacks and very soon I would find out if my hypnotic suggestions really worked. I took a moment to calm my anxiousness down and counted down backwards, “three… two… one…wake up,”

I snapped my fingers and Katherine blinked her eyes open as if coming out of a deep slumber. When she stretched her arms above her head, her bust thrust outward. I liked the way her breasts seemed almost about to bust out against the sheer material of her blouse. My wife may have turned into a pro-feminist type ever since she began defending women in the workplace, but she never stopped dressing like someone who was all woman and wasn’t afraid to show it. As an attorney she knew how to play the game and was quite comfortable using her body and wardrobe as an asset in the courtroom. Today’s courtroom attire had consisted of a sleek pair of black high heel pumps to accentuate her long gorgeous legs. With a tight skirt that was just above the knee and a snug blouse, the ensemble superbly highlighted a body sculpted by stationary bikes, aerobics, and yoga classes to keep her limber and supple.

“Mmmm!” Katherine sighed.

“So how do you feel?” I asked.

“Amazing! I feel like I just woke up from a long restful nights sleep. It’s wonderful. I am soooo relaxed!”

“I told you it would work.”

Katherine smirked at me. “I have to admit, you were right. I just thought once you put me under you’d do something silly or nasty…like plant some kind of command that would make me have an orgasm or something. I remember reading a story about something like that once.”

“Oh, come one. You know I would never do anything like that! Its one of the cardinal rules of being a hypnotherapist,” I said, pretending to be offended and feeling a little guilty inside …only a little. But she was not far off the mark. In fact I had planted a trigger in which whenever I touched the tip of my index finger to the cute dimple in her chin, she would suddenly have a shuddering orgasm that would make her weak in the knees. And a minute later she would forget it ever happened.

“But speaking of going to bed, why don’t you and I…”

Katherine huffed in exasperation and rolled her eyes. “You know the rules, Jeffrey… once a week, Saturday night, if I’m in the mood. Besides, I have some depositions to go over.”

With that Katherine stood up, patted me on the cheek and with a condescending tone said, “Thanks, honey. It was great.”

By now I had not regretted my decision one bit. Katherine started to walk out of the room and just when she was about to pass through the doorway I said in an even tone, “It’s time for wet lip service.”

Katherine froze. My heart was pounding a mile a minute. Either the trigger would work, or I would have some explaining to do about what I just said. When she turned around there was a look in her eyes that I’d never seen before. She looked slightly startled and then her expression morphed into a sort of confused look. She was gazing into my eyes and I noticed that she seemed to be breathing a little heavier. Even her skin looked slightly flushed, like she was blushing. I grew more anxious when I saw her eyes roam downward toward my crotch. Her brow was furrowed as if she was trying to make some very difficult decision. It was kind of cute how she was even biting the corner of her lip. The suspense was killing me.

“Honey, are you all right?” I asked, breaking the tension.

“Jeffrey…I don’t know what’s come over me all of a sudden…but…would you mind if I…”

“What?”

Katherine stunned me when she suddenly walked right up to me, gazing right into my eyes with a look of total desire. Her right hand reached and cupped my bulge and she gave it a gentle squeeze, as if she were testing it for size and girth. “I…I want to…”

It amused me and turned me on at the same time that my uptight wife couldn’t quite say the words. In the past she rarely gave me oral sex, extending the “favor” only on my birthday along with a put upon sigh, rolling of eyes, and “Let’s get this over with,” as if it were a chore. But ever since she started taking on these women’s discrimination cases she cut me off completely. It was another one of her “rules.” “Forget it Jeffrey! A woman doing that to a man is a totally degrading act of submission.” Katherine informed me in no uncertain terms when I requested it a few birthdays ago. Of course she could receive it and demanded it many times when she wasn’t in the mood for straight sex, which was more often than not.

I decided to put her out of her misery. Besides I couldn’t hold out any longer. Even though she couldn’t quite say it, I knew exactly what she wanted and simply told her “All right, go ahead.”

Katherine gasped with relief as if she had suddenly been released to do something she was desperate to do. She hiked up her tight skirt a bit and promptly dropped to her knees right in front of me. It was amazing to watch her as her fingers tore at my belt and zipper with full determination, as if she couldn’t wait another second to get at what was inside. Once she had my slacks open and reached in to pull out my erection, I said, “Hold on a second…”

Katherine froze and looked up at me with those big hazel eyes. I couldn’t believe this was the same woman who had to have the lights off before she would take off her clothes and get in bed. I often wondered why she owned some of the sexiest lingerie imaginable but wouldn’t even think to show it off for me. None of that mattered at the moment. It was amazing just to see the aroused and totally uninhibited expression on her face.

“What?” Katherine asked, holding my stiff member in her soft grip, inches away from her pretty face. She was practically shivering to get started.

“I thought you said this was degrading.”

Katherine eyebrows furrowed again, like she was in some deep mental anguish, trying to figure out why she was doing this, to reconcile in her mind why she was going against such deep-seated feelings.

“Um…it is!” Katherine winced, “But…I just want to…um…return the favor…for what you did earlier…you know, relieving my stress…”

This was so much fun, to watch her practically salivating at the thought of sucking me off but being withheld from it. I decided to extend the anguish just a bit more. “What about your depositions?”

“They can wait! Please Jeffrey! Just let me…”

“Say, “please”!”

Katherine shot me a glare and I thought I had pushed it a bit too far. Then she gulped, like she couldn’t believe what she was about to say and whispered, “Please…”

I almost shot my load in her face right then and there. Feeling emboldened now that my wife was now totally submissive to my wishes, I added, “Please what…?”

“Please, Jeffrey!” Katherine whined. “Don’t do this to me! Just let me do it…”

“Say it and I’ll let you.”

“Please…let me…suck you…”

I was smirking arrogantly at her now. She was totally at my mercy and it was incredible to know she would not proceed without my consent.

“On one condition…” I said.

Katherine whimpered. She was shivering with desire and the buildup had made her desperate to give me head. She would now agree to anything just to able to shove my cock down her throat.

“Yes? What is it?”

“Promise me you’ll do it long and do it good, the best you’ve ever given me…not your usual half-hearted attempt… and… I want you to swallow,” I added quickly, when I fortunately recalled another of Katherine’s rules of the bedroom – to never, ever, come in her mouth.

“Okay!” Katherine replied impatiently.

“Okay what?”

“I promise I’ll do it long and good and I’ll…(gulp)…swallow every drop of it!” Katherine assured me, licking her lips deliciously as if she were already anticipating the taste of it.

I took one last breath to savor the moment. Staring into my wife’s pleading eyes I said, “Begin.”

Katherine couldn’t wrap her lips around my dick fast enough. My wife, who usually had to have a few glasses of wine before she could even think of putting my dick in her mouth, proceeded to give me the most incredible blowjob I’d ever received. It was as if some base instinct kicked in and she had turned into some cock-hungry nymphomaniac. I was glad I had prepared for this moment by masturbating several times throughout the day so I could hold out and not ejaculate any time soon. All I had to do was relax and luxuriate in the sensations. I watched contentedly as my wife took me eagerly in her warm wet mouth and worked me over with her lips and tongue all while stroking me off with her soft fingers.

After several minutes of mouth-watering oral, I felt weak in the knees so I sat down on the bed. Katherine never missed a beat, moaning and slurping as my cock slid in and out of her mouth. I couldn’t resist running my hand through her silky hair or stroke her soft cheek as her head bobbed up and down in my lap in a smooth rhythm. Occasionally she would look up at me with arousal and lust in her eyes. I was stunned when she asked me right between long slow licks of my shaft, “Do you like how I’m doing it, honey?”

“Yeah, that’s great,” I sighed. My crude male side got the better of me at that moment and I pushed her head back down on my cock and said, “Now keep sucking it.”

Katherine immediately went to work, swirling her tongue deliciously around the head, puckering in her cheeks as she pleasured me, adding soft little moans of delight. Her newly acquired submissiveness was a huge turn on. In just one thirty-minute session I had taken her from a domineering independent minded woman to a docile obedient wife who was more than eager to please her husband. I could certainly get used to this.

I took some pillows and propped them up behind me so I could get nice and comfortable. I stared in lust and fascination as Katherine worked my dick over. She washed every inch of it with her pliant tongue. I groaned when she jerked me off while taking one and then the other of my balls in her mouth to suckle and then she gave them a good tongue bath as well. It seemed like she couldn’t get enough of it, and never complained once over the next half hour as she used one oral technique after another. Each one was more erotic and stimulating than the last. For a woman who once seemed disgusted by the thought of sucking dick, she worked her mouth on me like a high-class call girl.

I couldn’t hold out any longer. By now I had both my hands clenched in her silken hair and thrusting my hips upward in rhythm to meet her bobbing head. Katherine was slurping and humming and moaning with pleasure, which drove me right over the edge until I began to spasm and unload right down her throat. As promised, she swallowed eagerly, making sweet cooing sounds as she did so. It was the most incredible thing I’d ever experienced.

When she was done gulping down each and every bit, Katherine looked up at me with a self-satisfied look on her face. She got up and sidled up next to me on the bed, leaning on one elbow and running her free hand over my chest.

“I don’t really know what came over me,” Katherine told me, licking the corner of her lip. “I hope you didn’t mind that I was so... aggressive.”

“No, of course not.”

“You know… I was thinking…”

“What?”

“Maybe we could make this more of a regular thing, you know, instead of only on your birthday.”

“Are you serious?” I asked, pretending surprise.

“God yes! I don’t know why but I just got sooo turned on doing that for you.”

With mock concern I asked her, “You didn’t feel degraded?”

“No! Not one bit! I really can’t explain it. I just got a thrill knowing I was giving you so much pleasure like that,” Katherine explained excitedly. Then her tone turned more serious, “Honey, I’m sorry I’ve been so selfish in that department. I have no idea why I never really enjoyed it before now, but now I realize how important it is to you and if you let me, I’ll spend as much time as I can from now on making it up to you.”

This was music to my ears. Acting confused by her statement, I asked her, “What do you mean?”

“I looove having you in my mouth so much and…I don’t know...it’s crazy, but, I just want to go down on you as much as possible. I want to wake you up every morning with a nice long blowjob. At least once a day I want to do things like, give you one when you get home from work to relieve your tension, or one after dinner while you have your drink. I’ll surprise you sometimes by giving you one when you take your shower at night. Or when you go out of town on one of your conferences, I’ll make sure to give you an extra special one so you’ll remember me while you’re away. And I especially want to give you one every night right before bed so you can fall asleep peaceful and relaxed.”

“That sounds great!” I told her.

“I’ll even give you one when you least expect it, like when we go out to the opera I’ll give you one in our private box, or when we’re in an elevator or something. God there’s so many possibilities!”

I just gaped in amazement by her suggestions. The hypnotic suggestions were working brilliantly.

“Ummm, I just thought of something,” Katherine cooed biting provocatively on one my fingers. “When we go to the beach house on the weekend, I can spend the entire trip down there in your lap while you drive. How does that sound?”

“Dangerous,” I chuckled. “But worth it.”

“God it makes me wet just thinking about it…a one hour drive with you inside in my mouth the whole time…licking it … sucking it...swallowing it. Um, I want to do it again right now!” Katherine moaned as she moved down toward my lap again.

“Whoa, hold on,” I said, stopping her. “I’m going to need a little time to recover.”

Katherine pouted in disappointment. Her expression was incredibly sexy.

I told her, “Look, honey, you said you needed to look over your depositions. Why don’t you go take care of that while I take a shower? Then I’ll come have a nightcap in the office and catch up on some reading of my own before we go to bed.”

“That sounds wonderful!” Katherine said, suddenly excited by the thought, a big turnaround from her usual attitude toward the idea of the marital bed. The triggers had worked exactly as I intended. While my wife was pleasuring me orally, she experienced an intense state of arousal. Then once I came in her mouth and she swallowed, it triggered a profound need to please me in ways she would never have imagined before.

“Well then,” I said getting up with her and boldly giving her a swat on her tight rump to send her on her way. “Off you go!”

Katherine gave a cute little squeal and giggled as she strolled away, rubbing her bottom. As I undressed I imagined all the things I was going to do with that incredible ass of hers, as well as her sweet pussy and her firm breasts. I suddenly remembered another trigger phrase. I listened until I heard my wife rustling though her files in the office down the hall and I knew she was at her desk. I could see in her my minds eye, hair tossed to one side, sexy legs crossed, the tip of a pen at her lips, her stylish eyeglasses on the end of her nose as she perused her depositions, making notes here and there.

“Honey have you seen the latest Victoria’s Secret catalogue?” I called out.

“What did you say?” Katherine called back from the other room.

“Nothing!” I called back. Then I stepped quietly down the hall and peeked into the office. I had a perfect side view of my wife at her desk, exactly as I pictured her. I watched with excitement as my wife began to fidget in her chair. She appeared to be flustered, and then with a bit of frustration, she suddenly began to unbutton her blouse, as if she were overcome with the need to remove her top, which, thanks to my trigger phrase, had suddenly become very bothersome and itchy. There she sat then, in her pumps, skirt, and now revealed a sexy black lace bra. Her cleavage looked amazing under the glow of the desk lamp.

The toe of Katherine’s shoe was tapping impatiently while she struggled to concentrate on her papers. Again she seemed to get frustrated. She suddenly stood and began to unzip her skirt. She slid it down her legs and kicked it away, glad to be rid of it. Then she sat back down, now free from the stifling confines of her skirt and blouse. She looked sexy there, in her bra and panties, but what made the scene even more erotic was she kept her pumps on. Never in a million years would my wife have worn her lingerie around the house like this. I wanted to take a picture right then and there. I savored the view a bit longer and then headed off to take a long refreshing shower.

While the steaming water pelted my body, I began to fantasize about my future plans with Katherine. I’ve decided that I will not change her completely. I will allow her to remain the tenacious lawyer who fights for the rights of women in the workplace. The way I see it, it will be a thrill to know that by day my wife will remain a ball-breaking bitch in the boardrooms and courtrooms, but every night she will come home and get down on her knees and pleasure me with her mouth. She will turn into a sweet submissive wife who’s attentive to my needs in every way possible.

And then there is the matter of the woman who is ultimately responsible for all this, my wife’s very first client, Sydney. She is a sultry redhead with an uppity attitude and she is a spectacular piece of work as far as looks go. After Katherine helped her with her lawsuit, Sydney became my wife’s best friend. Of course she is barely civil toward me and tries to monopolize as much of Katherine’s free time as possible, most likely filling her head with plenty of male-bashing nonsense.

In the very near future I am going to make a few subtle “suggestions” to my wife. She will tell Sydney how well my hypnosis has relieved her stress. My wife will then inform Sydney that I have offered to help rid her of her addiction to stress relief drugs, which she acquired when she sued the company that fired her. All Sydney will need to do is make an appointment for a hypnosis session of her own. I will certainly rid Sydney of her addiction, but once I have her under deep hypnosis I will also make a few attitude adjustments.

As I envisioned Sydney under hypnosis on my couch, I remembered my brilliant idea. While I have her under, I will implant the idea of how wonderful it would be if all of us got together for a nice threesome. Since she is so close to my wife, I don’t see any real harm in the three of us becoming even “closer.” I have already implanted a special trigger for my wife, in which she will suddenly become “inspired” to suggest a ménage a trois with her best friend and me. In time I will work it out so that our threesome becomes a regular once a week event. I got another erection just thinking about Katherine and Sydney in our bed both fighting over who gets to suck my cock first. From there it will be only up to imagination as far as how far to take it. Perhaps some bondage and discipline might be in order to help the gorgeous and feisty Sydney with her anti-male attitude.

I finished my shower and slipped on some boxers and a robe and headed to the office to join my wife. There I poured myself a drink from the liquor cabinet, picked up a novel I had been reading and made myself comfortable in my favorite chair. From where I sat I had a spectacular view of my wife, who was completely oblivious to the fact that while she was deep under hypnosis I removed all her previous inhibitions about wearing her lingerie in front of me, or being naked in front of me for that matter. She looked over and smiled at me demurely as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I winked at her and she went right back to work. This was working out even better than I imagined.

I could hardly concentrate on my book. I merely pretended to read while I secretly cast my gaze over at Katherine as she sat there reading her depositions and making notes and looking extremely sexy as she did so. She was so engrossed in her work that she didn’t even notice that I was stroking myself under my robe. I nursed my drink for a while so I could bask in the rare opportunity to see my wife like this, but once I my glass was empty, I was ready to give her the next trigger phrase.

I put my book down. Then I got up and went over to kiss Katherine behind the ear before I whispered, “I need my sexy wife to come and perform her marital duties.”

Katherine gasped softly, closed her eyes and shivered. Her skin broke out in gooseflesh and she blushed a wonderful pink. This particular phrase triggered a sudden tingling sensation between her legs. My wife would now slowly but surely be overcome with sexual arousal and a desperate need to make love to me. She opened her eyes as if coming out of a trance and fixed me with an unmistakable look of pure unadulterated desire.

“Jeffrey, let’s go to bed, right this instant,” Katherine panted breathlessly, tossing her file aside as if it had suddenly become hot in her hand.

I took my wife by the hand and led her to the bedroom. Once there she turned and stood before me and never took her eyes from mine. With a deliberate sensuality she removed her bra, panties and then finally she stepped out of her sexy high heel pumps. Then she came forward on tiptoes and wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her soft lips to mine. She slid her tongue in my mouth and kissed me deeply. It had been quite awhile since my wife had kissed me so intensely and I returned her passion in kind. Her arousal grew, as did my erection. In seconds we were in bed under the sheets where I slipped between my wife’s inviting legs and entered her.

She was hot and very wet inside. I slid in inch by inch slowly to savor her tightness until I filled her completely. Katherine’s moan of pleasure thrilled me and I began to thrust in and out in long deliberate strokes. With each one my wife seemed to grow ever more aroused, biting my nipples and shoulders and urging me on.

“Oh God Jeffrey! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!” Katherine squealed and so I did, ramming my hips harder and harder. The more I gave it to her, the more aroused she became, just as my expertly hypnotic suggestions had intended. She did anything I asked…assumed any position I commanded. When I ordered her onto all fours to take her from behind there was none of her usual protests such as, “I won’t be screwed like a dog, Jeffrey.” Instead it was teary-eyes pleas of, “Don’t…stop…fucking me!”

We spend nearly an entire hour fucking like our lives depended on it and all the time with the light on. Now I could enjoy the bounce of her glorious pair when she mounted me on top and humped vigorously on my lap. I even had her switch around so I could watch her perfect ass writhe and quiver as she grinded up and down on my cock. Amidst all the fucking I also had my way with her beautiful mounds like never before. I palmed, squeezed, gripped, fondled, and then squeezed some more. I pinched and suckled her sweet and fully erect nipples. I even slid my shaft in between the creamy crevice of her cleavage and delivered a good old-fashioned tit-fuck.

Finally I was ready to explode one last time. I thrust deep inside Katherine, gripped her ass cheeks with all my might and began pummeling her with everything I had.

Katherine squealed underneath me, “Yes! YES! Jeffrey! God! Yes! UUUUNNNHHH! Oh God! I’m… going to…AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!”

As my wife unleashed a piercing scream of passion, I gritted my teeth and grunted, coming hard and with such intensity that I never could have imagined it possible. Katherine’s climax was unleashed at the same time. Her body tensed up and her back arched upward until her head was almost upside down. As she climaxed she turned to the side to bite into the pillow and squealed with delight.

“Oh my God, Jeffrey, that was the most incredible thing I’ve ever felt,” Katherine said between gasps for air. Of course it was. That was another trigger. My cock inside her heightened her desire for sex with me. In fact over time she would become quite addicted to it.

It took us several minutes to come down from the ecstasy of our lovemaking, and soon Katherine was curled up in my arms, naked, warm and breathing soundly as she drifted off to sleep. I had never made love to my wife like this and I marveled at how one simple hypnosis session had turned her from a woman could be an impossibly uptight bitch at times, into a sweet sexy wife with an insatiable urge to please her husband in any way possible. As I drifted off to sleep myself, I fantasized about some of the other triggers I still had up my sleeve. Katherine would never realize what hit her. There was one last thought in my head before I fell into a wet-dream filled slumber: how much I was going to enjoy having her wake me up tomorrow morning with a glorious blowjob and perhaps another bit of rousing lovemaking.

THE END