The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lisa’s Lesson

Lisa sat at the computer and powered it up. The pretty 18-year-old was about to play her favorite game. She was about to go online on the net, find a guy to chat with, lead him on with flirtaeous and sexy chat, and then cut off him in “indignation” when he suggests either phone or cyber sex. She just loved teasing the guys this way, even if it did mean she needed to change the screen name she used fairly often to avoid angry guys.

As usual, it did not take her long to find a guy. In part, she loved this game because men were so pathetic when it came to sex. It showed them she was in complete control. The guy she had “hooked” this time seemed every bit as eager and foolish as all other men. In seconds, she was engrossed in leading on yet another sucker and sure she was doing as well as ever. His chat was responding to her increasingly suggestive comments. So interested in this was she that she did not even notice the unusual flicker of the text on the screen.

On the other end of the chat, Will Benson was not at all the lust-struck young man he was pretending to be. He was a brilliant computer specialist who knew exactly what Lisa was doing and exactly what he intended to do to her. Lisa’s “fame” had spread on the net and he had been hunting for her. And his program to trap her was working fine.

Unknown to Lisa, the letters Will was sending were pulsing larger and smaller in a rhythmic pattern too quick to register on the conscious mind, but not too quick to grab and focus her subconscious. As she stared at the screen subliminal messages were pouring into her brain. And Will was timing the effort and stalling until it had her full attention.

Lisa, as each second passed, grew more and more intent on the words on the screen. She couldn’t take her eyes away, even for her own typing. Soon Will could see the deteriorating spelling she was using and the slowness in her reply. He knew he had her. He began his entrapment and typed his first overt controlling message.

“You love staring at the words I type, don’t you?”

Lisa’s mind registered the words. It was to her not a question but a statement typed directly onto her mind. It wasn’t asking her if she liked them, it was telling her she liked them.

“Yes.” she replied slowly.

“Good. Keep staring. Don’t turn away for anything now. And what is your real name?”

Lisa, who was using a screen name, and who had never given her real name out, without thinking typed “Lisa.”

“Good, Lisa, that is very good.”

She felt pleased but, as no question was asked, simply stared at the rapidly pulsing words.

“The words are so wonderful that you want to do exactly what they say. They are wisdom in themselves. You want to obey them. Right, Lisa?”

Yes, she surely wanted to obey the words of wisdom.

“Yes.” she typed.

“Good, now don’t think of anything else, and don’t type any more. Simply watch and obey the words.”

Lisa’s hands fell away from the keyboard and to her sides as she stared at the words that now pulsated larger and slower.

“The words are pulsing now, Lisa. Bigger. Smaller. Bigger. Smaller. Each time they get bigger, they grab your attention even more, and each time they get smaller, they pull your mind deeper into the computer.”

Lisa almost felt as if she was falling into the computer.

“You will do everything the screen tells you. You will obey with gladness. You cannot imagine not doing what the screen tells you. You live to do what the screen tells you.”

Lisa felt within her the intense desire to obey the words on the screen. And on and on he went, tightening and deepening his hold on the now-hypnotized Lisa. Finally, he was ready to test his hold on her.

“Lisa, you will again be able to type. You want to type answers to questions the screen asks you. You want to answer truthfully and tell the screen anything it wants to know. You want to give any information the screen wants, obey any order the screen gives. What is your full name, Lisa?”

She moved mechanically to type.

“Lisa Jean Arthurs.”

“Where do you live, Lisa?”

Without the slightest thought of resistance, Lisa typed in her address.

Drat, thought Will, she’s too far for a personal visit. So talking this cutie into paying a little sexual house call is out. Well, we’ll just have to turn this little bitch into a phone slut then.

“What is your phone number, Lisa?”

And Lisa typed in her phone number with no hesitation. He now knew how to reach her.

“Very good, Lisa, now in just a second, you are going to get a phone call. The sound of the phone ringing will make you very, very happy. When you answer the phone you will hear a voice. My voice, Lisa. You will obey the voice just as completely as you obey my typing. You will obey my voice, Lisa. Now what will you do?”

She knew what she wanted to do and typed it.

“I will obey your voice.”

“Very good, Lisa, now sit quietly and wait for the call. When the phone rings you will be happy and you will answer it.”

Lisa sat quietly, her mind a blank. Seconds later the phone rang. A thrill went through her. Just hearing the phone made her happy. She picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Hello, Lisa. You are happy to hear my voice, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. And you want to do everything I tell you, don’t you?”

“Yes. I want to do what you tell me to.”

“In fact, you feel that you must obey my voice, that only obeying my voice will make you happy, don’t you?”

“Yes. Obeying you will make me happy.”

“Very good, Lisa, now take off all your clothes and feel how with each garment you remove, that you will feel better and better. Put the phone down and take off your clothes and then tell me when you are done. And, Lisa, this will be fun for you, you will really enjoy it.”

Lisa laid the phone down and pulled her tee shirt up and over her head. It felt so good to take it off that she could not help but smile. She moved to wiggle free of her shorts, feeling the increasing joy that this caused her. In seconds she was naked. She had never been happier. She picked up the phone again.

“Hello?”

“Hello, Lisa, are you naked now?”

“Yes, and it feels wonderful.”

“See? I told you it would. You can see now how obeying my voice is wonderful can’t you?”

“Yes, thank you very much.”

“You are welcome, Lisa. Now I am going to teach you something that will make you feel even better. It will be something you will want to do over and over. And even though, when we are done, you won’t remember this call, you will remember how to do what I teach you. OK?”

How could she disagree with a man who was giving her such pleasure?

“OK, thank you.”

“You are welcome. Now listen....”

* * *

Lisa awoke with a start as the clock struck ten PM. She was sitting in a chair in the living room. She was still dressed in the shorts and tee shirt she had on earlier.

“I must have fallen asleep.” she thought. She felt relaxed and happy, but more than a little horny. She looked at the clock. She had been asleep for over two hours. She knew she had planned to go online earlier but must have fallen asleep instead.

But she felt fine now, indeed almost that after-sex kind of fine. But not so much that it had spent her sexual energies. She felt very much full of desire for sex. And she knew just what she wanted to do about it. She got up and moved to the computer.

Lisa sat at the computer and powered it up. The pretty 18-year-old was about to play her favorite game. She was about to go online, find a guy to chat with, lead him on with flirtaeous and sexy chat, and then get him to engage in some hot phone sex. She just loved phone sex. She was so happy when a guy would play with her and so glad that it was not hard to find great guys to help. The men were so wonderful to take their time with her like that. She just loved to please guys with phone sex.

Feeling the excitement build within her she logged on. Once on ,she stripped down to bra and panties and started her search for a phone sex partner. She loved telling guys she was hot and ready. She made a mental note to herself. “I’ve got to get some nude pictures of myself loaded so I can send them to the great guys who chat with me.”

Second later she had found a wonderful guy. Their talk rapidly turned to sex. Lisa wiggled in her seat as she typed.

“How would you like to call me, sweety? I bet we can have lots more fun on the phone. I will make it worth you while, I promise.”

Lisa the newly created phone slut was in her element.