The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Listening to Jack

Part 27

It was close to six o’clock when Emily finally arrived at school. She didn’t really remember

SAPPHIRE

why it had taken her so long to arrive, but she guessed it was because she was doing something important. For Jack, the pretty blonde teenager thought dreamily to herself, nodding as she strolled into the side entrance of the school by the main gymnasium. Definitely something important, for Jack. She knew whenever those sorts of things happened, her head got all sorts of swimmy and fuzzy and

purple

she’d kind of forget where she’d been, or what she’d even been doing, sometimes for hours. But the swimmy and buzzy feeling in her head felt good, really good, almost as good as getting fucked good and hard by her hot, sexy brother Jack. So, she didn’t mind so much about the forgetting anymore. Because she knew it would all be

SAPPHIRE

ENGAGE MEMORY ENCRYPTION SEQUENCE

COMPLETE

good, just like Jack wanted.

As she made her way through the school to the girl’s locker room, Emily could see that the main gymnasium was already packed full, every seat taken by the students, teachers, and parents of Patriot High. Considering how full it was, though, the gym was oddly quietly, which surprised Emily. It was the first pep rally of the year, with Patriot High’s football squad ranked as one of the best teams in the county, facing one of its biggest rivals, Chamberlain Central, who was also ranked as one of the best teams in the county. It should’ve been totally rocking in the gym, with noise and nervous excitement already blasting out into the hallways beyond its doors, everything going wild and crazy in anticipation of the pep rally about to get underway …

… and yet it wasn’t.

Everything was orderly. Calm. Still.

Weird.

“About time you got here,” Donna grumbled, as Emily finally made her way inside the girl’s locker room. “We’ve been waiting for you.” The entire cheer squad was assembled there, getting changed into their brand-new cheerleading uniforms, which had been provided to the team only a few days ago by some generous, anonymous donor to the school. The tops of the uniforms were translucent, sleeveless crop tops, light blue with red and white stripes, with the word PATRIOTS lettered neatly across the front. The lettering was just wide enough to cover up the nipples of the girls wearing them, as none of them bothered wearing a bra beneath the filmy, next-to-nothing tops.

All of the cheerleaders wore brand-new pleated red-and-white cheering skirts … although calling them ‘skirts’ was perhaps a touch too generous. The skirts were maybe five inches long, if that, and were so short that not only was it obvious that absolutely none of the young women who wore them were wearing any underwear … it was also blatantly obvious which cheerleaders liked their nether regions completely shaved or waxed, and which preferred to be neatly groomed instead.

The girls on the squad all also wore white ankle-length bobby socks with red-and-blue sneakers, and those with long hair either had tied their hair back in ponytails or pigtails, using bright blue bows or ribbons decorated with sparkling silver stars … and bright red lipstick.

Needless to say, the scant and distinctly slutty uniforms left very little to the imagination.

“Sorry,” Emily said to Donna, grinning happily as she casually stripped off all of her clothes, “I was, um,

SAPPHIRE

busy, remember? With

SAPPHIRE

Jack, of course. I was, um, doing something important for him. Can’t say what though, he made me promise. But, um, I’m here now, right?”

“Absolutely,” said another voice. “We’re just glad you’re back, sweetie.” Samantha stepped away from her own locker, joining Emily and Donna. The word SLUT was proudly scrawled in black marker on Samantha’s perfectly toned abdomen. Emily realized that WHORE was similarly written on Donna’s tummy … and, for that matter, all the cheerleaders in the locker room had equally similar epithets lovingly emblazoned on their flesh.

Plucking a black marker off a nearby bench, Samantha crouched down slightly to inscribe the words CUM DUMPSTER in large letters across Emily’s flat tummy. Emily giggled excitedly as the felt tip of the marker tickled her bare skin.

“There,” Samantha purred. “That looks much better.” She casually wrapped one arm around Emily’s slender waist, brazenly thrusting her other free hand between her fellow cheer captain’s bare legs. Emily squirmed and squealed excitedly as Samantha shoved two fingers right into her naughty cunt, shamelessly pumping them deep into her glistening depths. She didn’t know quite

purple

what it was, but lately, she couldn’t get enough of Samantha. Even when Emily wasn’t having one of her deliciously naughty threesomes with her and Jack, Emily was constantly

purple

thinking about her tall, sexy, slender blonde cheerleading co-captain. And by thinking about Samantha, that meant thinking about sucking on her luscious, whopping tits, or burying her face between Samantha’s thighs to lick her sweet, sweet pussy, or to kiss her slow, deep, and hard, sucking on her wiggly tongue … even when Jack wasn’t around. Which was weird. Because deep down, Emily felt like she didn’t even really like Samantha, which

PURPLE

was totally wrong, of course, just like the weird thought she had that Samantha couldn’t stand being with her either, that deep down she probably hated Emily, that every time she went down on Emily it was totally humiliating, which

PURPLE

was totally ridiculous, of course.

Totally.

After all, Jack loved it when the two beautiful blonde girls were together. Jack thought they were so, so sexy together. And Jack

purple

was always right.

Of course.

So, as Samantha drew Emily even closer to her in their embrace so their mouths could meet in a sensual kiss, Emily also reached down between Samantha’s legs, loving how hot and damp it felt between her thighs. She slipped her middle finger into Samantha’s juicy cunt, fingerbanging the taller blonde girl with a ferocious, unbridled need. It was only a matter of moments before the two cheerleading co-captains were busy humping each other’s hands, pawing at each other’s tits and wantonly sucking face. Emily’s knees had already started to buckle as Samantha’s sticky, talent fingers quickly brought her crazily close to the brink of an orgasm …

… except she suddenly remembered that Donna was standing there. Right there, next to them. And apparently asking her something.

orange

God, so annoying.

“What … um, what did you say?” Emily managed to say, as she broke off her sultry kiss with Samantha. Undeterred, Samantha moved her mouth down to the nape of Emily’s neck, her fingers still pumping inside Emily’s steaming snatch, still making her feel so wickedly good. God, it was hard to think.

“I said,” Donna repeated, with more of a hint of irritation in her voice, “so you did your secret thing, right? With Jack? Not someone else? It’s done? Whatever your, um, supposedly secret thing was?”

“Yeah, of course it’s done,” Emily snapped back. “And of course it was with Jack. Who else would it be?” She could feel a throbbing start to build inside her head. There was a smugness in Donna’s voice, like she knew something that Emily didn’t, and that was super fucking annoying. God. Why is Donna being so fucking strange? she wondered in confusion.

“Oh, I can think of someone else,” Donna said. It was hard for Emily to tell if her best friend—if she even was her best friend anymore—sounded happy or mad. Probably both. “Maybe …”

“… maybe?” Emily repeated. Her head throbbed some more. However, Donna’s voice had trailed off, her head cocked to the side, her eyes blinking rapidly as if she were staring at a whole bunch of colored lights blinking in front of her face. Purple lights, maybe.

Again, weird.

Weird was turning out, as it seemed, to be a particularly apt way to describe the day.

Then Samantha slipped her tongue back into Emily’s mouth and her head stopped throbbing.

“Yeah … right,” Donna said, as she continued to watch Emily and Samantha make out. “For Jack. I totally forgot. Sorry.” The gleeful anger in her voice had vanished without a trace, replaced instead with utter bewilderment. The dark-haired teenage beauty turned her head, staring awkwardly up at one of the flickering fluorescent ceiling lights, away from Samantha and Emily, looking at the lights like they were the most interesting things in the world. “So … Jack’s done, um, right? With, uh … I don’t know. Something. Whatever.”

Mmmph … oooh!” Emily grunted. Samantha’s thumb had just found her clit, so conversation was definitely not on her mind. “Yeah, he’s done … ooooh!!!

“Did you talk to him about us, Em? Like I asked?” Donna asked timidly.

“Yes,” Emily gasped, “yes, yes, yesssss …”

“Good,” Donna replied, nodding happily.” I haven’t been with Jack in over a week, Em, and you promised me that we could both be his special sluts, that he would fuck us both, that he would definitely fuck me … you promised.”

“Uh huh … ohhhhhh …” Emily breathed happily. “Yes, the three of us … mmmm, together … good sluts, yes, yesss, ohmigod, yesssss ….”

“Awesome,” Donna murmured quietly, still staring up at the flickering fluorescent lights. “That makes me so happy … I can’t wait to feel him inside me again. Jack’s so amazing.” Some of the other teenaged cheerleaders were also now staring raptly up at the lights as well. For some reason, a few of them seemed to have changed color, from a bright, antiseptic white to a soft, soothing …

… well, purple.

“What?” Emily asked, finally turning to look at Donna as the throes of her orgasm finally subsided. “Oh, sure. Tonight. Whatever. I’ll tell Jack.” She was only kind of paying attention to what her best friend was saying. Her small hand had slid from Samantha’s front to her delectable rear, still staying under the crazily-short hem of her co-captain’s super-short cheerleading skirt, and she was having way too much fun tickling the tiny pucker of Samantha’s asshole to actually, well, think. She knew for sure that Samantha loved taking it in the ass from Jack—she was one of the few girls who could even take his full length up her tight bottom, which Emily had to admit was damn impressive.

I have a new strap-on about as big as Jack’s dick, Emily mused idly, as she started pushing the tip of her finger up past Samantha’s naughty brown ring, making the tall, slutty blonde squirm in wicked delight. I wonder if she’d like me fucking her ass with it after I tongue-fuck it first … mmmm, I bet Jack would like to watch that … that ought to get him really hard … and then maybe he’ll stick his cock up my ass, fuck me like a good little slut, that would be amaz—

“Girls,” another voice said sharply. “Play later. We have work to do right now.”

Mrs. Winter stepped in front of Emily and Samantha, SKANK neatly written across her own stomach. She wore the same cheer outfit as did the rest of the students, the skimpy top straining with herculean effort to contain the blonde teacher’s whopping tits. She also wore a pleated skirt that was a little too short for her, which made her look even slightly more ridiculous that the rest of the squad … but Emily didn’t mind. Sure, Mrs. Winter—sexy, pretty Mrs. Winter, who all the boys lusted after in English class—didn’t look much like a prim-and-proper English teacher anymore. Or a respectable cheerleading coach. Sure, it made Mrs. Winter look like a MILF stripper at a seedy burlesque club who didn’t mind giving back alley blowjobs after closing time.

But that was why

purple

Emily though Mrs. Winter looked super, super hot.

“Yes, Mrs. Winter,” Emily and Samantha said in unison. The rest of the cheerleaders nodded as one as well. Reluctantly, Emily pulled her finger out of Samantha’s asshole, and lewdly sucked on it before giving her fellow cheerleading co-captain a saucy wink. Samantha grinned and winked back.

Emily decided that her daydream of using the strap-on on Samantha definitely needed to happen. Soon.

Like, really soon.

Emily finished getting herself ready, and then she and the other girls ran out into the main gymnasium of Patriot High. The bleachers were already packed full for the pep rally, filled with all Emily’s classmates and all of the rest of the students at school … and really, all of them. Emily was slightly surprised to see some of the faces in the crowd, some of them students like her dopey brother Todd and his friends, the kind of students who normally wouldn’t be caught dead at something as lame as a pep rally for some stupid football game.

They’re here to see us … to see me … Emily thought excitedly. She clapped her hands together in glee, and then waved to the crowd and she and the rest of the cheerleaders strode out onto the wooden gymnasium floor. There were more than just students out in the crowd, too. Teachers, of course, and some faculty. Parents … mostly dads, though, which was odd. Emily could see her mom smiling and waving back excitedly at her, which was awesome. But most of the other parents didn’t look excited. In fact, some looked kind of horrified, which Emily didn’t understand at all. A low, uncertain murmuring began to swell in the crowd.

… is this a prank? or a joke???

… what the fuck are those girls wearing???

… wow, never knew what a piece of ass that redhead was …

… someone’s getting fired, that is certainly not …

And that was when a soothing, pulsating pink light illuminated the entire gymnasium.

The cheering team, all twenty girls and Mrs. Winter, stood in formation in the middle of the gym floor. Above them, a giant … something hung from the rafters of the gymnasium. It looked kind of like the little globe Emily had given to Principal Jenkins as a present not too long ago, just much, much bigger … and already, it had opened like a flower, spinning and showing off all its relentlessly pulsing, blinking lights. The huge chrome petals of the strange, colossal device were already rotating, showering the entire gym in odd patterns of pink, like some deranged, oversized disco ball.

The angry murmurs from the bleachers subsided into attentive—and total—silence.

Emily looked over to the side of the gym. One of the younger cheerleaders—a skinny freshman named Mia, at least Emily thought that was the girl’s name—stood over by the controls of a mixing board. Emily gave a nod, and Mia flipped some switches.

Booming bass throbbed through the speakers—brand new speakers, again from some generous, anonymous donor—that hung from the gym rafters. The familiar pep rally strains of thumping, techo-dance music shook the floor and the bleachers, and the cheerleaders quickly split into three groups, forming the points of a triangle on the floor. With deft precision, the girls began to run past one another, performing a breathtaking display of synchronized flips and somersaults and cartwheels that were absolutely dizzying in their speed and flawless execution, all in perfect time to the blaring music and the pink pulsing lights.

It also did quite a remarkable job of letting everyone in the stands know that not a single cheerleader was wearing panties, in case there were any lingering doubts.

As the lights continued to flash in a repetitive rhythm that began to increase steadily in its speed and intensity, so did the acrobatics of the cheerleaders, who became whirlwinds, flipping and spinning in an intricate cacophony of nubile teen bodies. With the music building up to a stirring crescendo, the girls started joining together in the center of the gym, forming a pyramid, with a few well-placed flips vaulting Donna and Michelle up high, and then a well-placed assist from Dawn and Samantha sending Emily flying towards the ceiling, landing at the peak of the pyramid in a spectacular double somersault.

“WHO STANDS FOR FREEDOM?” shouted the cheerleaders in unison.

CLAP CLAP CLAP

“AND LIBERTY?”

CLAP CLAP CLAP

“WE’RE HOME OF THE BRAVE!!!!”

CLAP CLAP CLAP

“AND OF THE FREE!!!!”

CLAP CLAP CLAP

“GOOOOOOO … PATRIOTS!!!!”

The entire cheerleading squad beamed proudly at their audience, even as pink pulsing lights continued to illuminate the gym.

And … they were greeted silence.

Utter silence.

You could hear a pin drop in the gymnasium.

That … wasn’t supposed to happen.

Confused, but smiling like a head cheerleading captain should, Emily dismounted from her perch at the top of the pyramid, and walked up to a podium set up in front of the bleachers. Beads of sweat dripped from her forehead as she looked out into the audience.

So many faces stared dully back at her.

“GOOD EVENING TO ALL OF THE PATRIOT MINUTEMEN JOINING US TONIGHT!” Emily shouted enthusiastically into the microphone, her voice echoing throughout the cavernous gymnasium. “ARE YOU ALL EXCITED???”

Polite, quiet tepid applause came from the audience. Barely.

“I SAID, ARE YOU EXCITED???”

More polite, quiet tepid applause.

They’re not even close to excited, Emily thought suddenly, nobody even really cares … nobody gives a shit ….and that disappointing realization hit her hard, like a vicious slap across the face. Just like the routine that she and her squad had just performed, the whole school was applauding, just like one might expect … but there was something completely perfunctory about that applause. There was no joy or enthusiasm or spirit to any of it. Every student, every parent, every teacher clapping their hands in the stands sounded like they were simply going through the motions of doing so. It was like they were all in a tran—

purple

“No,” Emily whispered angrily to herself. The microphone caught some of her bitter words, letting them echo through the gym. “It’s not fair, it’s not—”

PURPLE

INITIATE PROTOCOL UPGRADE SEQUENCE

Emily smiled.

The crowd was perfect. Of course they were.

“GOOD EVENING TO ALL OF THE PATRIOT MINUTEMEN JOINING US TONIGHT!” Emily shouted to the crowd. “WE’RE HERE TONIGHT TO CHEER ON OUR AMAZING MINUTEMAN FOOTBALL TEAM! LET’S GIVE THEM A HAND!!!”

More tepid

purple

amazing applause from the crowd, of course. Emily beamed proudly. She glanced off to the side, at all the metal folding chairs where the football players were seated … or were supposed to be seated, anyway. Except they weren’t. The chairs were empty, not a single football player to be seen.

Funny, Emily thought, I wonder where

purple

they’ll be out here any second now. Real soon.

Any second.

“AND NOW … HANG ON TO YOUR PATRIOT HATS, PEOPLE,” Emily said into the microphone. “PREPARE TO BE ENTERTAINED!!”

Emily turned on her heels, and ran back to the middle of the gym floor, joining her fellow cheerleaders. Eagerly, the entire cheerleading team assembled in a line, with all of the assembled girls directly facing the stands. Emily was right in the center of the line, right between Samantha and Donna. Emily noticed a few of the cheerleaders were missing, like Dawn and Kimmy, but for the most part, they were all there, even with Mrs. Winter standing with them at the end of the line. Emily noticed that Mrs. Winters was holding a rather large cardboard box.

Without really

purple

thinking about it, all the girls in the line knelt down on the floor, spreading their knees wide apart. Solemnly, Mrs. Winter made her way down the line, stopping in front of each cheerleader, and handing each of them something from the box. Emily couldn’t quite see what they were getting out of the box, but knew that something exciting must be happening, as she heard a number of loud, breathless squeals from a few other cheerleaders start to fill the air. And she wasn’t the only one who could hear those squeals—the crowd in the bleachers began to murmur, and Emily could see a few people start to point at some of the cheerleaders.

Mrs. Winter finally made her way over to Emily, standing in front of the pretty blonde cheerleading captain. She tipped the cardboard box down towards Emily, so she could see inside of it. Within the box were a jumble of … well, big, vibrating dildos. Big ones, maybe each a foot long, and probably as thick as a soda can. Etched in silver in the base of each strange and obscenely huge sex toy was a cheerleader’s name, and Emily quickly found the one that had hers on it.

Gingerly, Emily picked it up, curiously staring at her strange, enormous sex toy. It was already slippery and kind of hard to hold, and she could see that it—and all of the others still remaining in the box—were coated with some sort of clear lube. Emily could also see that the fat tip of her dildo had some tiny pinholes circling its diameter, and some of that special lube was seeping out of those holes.

Mrs. Winter looked down expectantly at Emily. “Because Jack said so,” she said simply. Emily nodded, knowing instinctively

purple

what Mrs. Winter meant. Dutifully, Emily lifted up her super-short pleated skirt above her waist, and then reached down between her parted thighs. She inserted her strange vibrating dildo into her wet pussy, and

INITIATING PROTOCOL DELTA NINE

ENGAGING VIOLET SEQUENCING

Immediately let out a loud, shrill scream of pure orgasmic bliss … as did every single cheerleader in the line when they did likewise. Emily’s eyes flew wide open, practically popping out of her skull, a ragged smile spreading uncontrollably across her flushed face as she instantly came, her hips shuddering with utterly depraved pleasure … and that was only the beginning. She’d never felt anything so good before, not in her life, it was like

CALIBRATION OF ENDORPHIN LEVELS COMPLETE

RELEASING MKCHICKWIT DOPAMINE ENHANCEMENTS

sex with Jack, except even better, ohmigod, it was SO FUCKING GOOD, HOLY SHIT I’M FUCKING CUMMING AGAIN, ALREADY HOLY SHIT FUCK YES FUCK FUCK FUCK OHMIGOD IT’S TOO FUCKING MUCH

DELTA WAVE PATTERN SEQUENCING INITIATED

and somehow, Emily just knew

SEQUENCING IN PROCESS

the next time she fucked Jack, it would feel just … like …

CROSSJOIN PROTOCOL PRIORITIZATION

NINE POINT TWO HYBRID PROTOCOLS LOADED

SYSTEM UPGRADE IN PROCESS

this.

It was as though the dildo was electrically charged somehow, like she was fucking a raw power line of unrestrained, uninhibited pleasure, that overloaded every single cell in her body with the most wickedly sinful decadent delight, fuck, it felt so fucking good… if that power line also happened to be attached to a runaway nuclear reactor built by highly advanced sex aliens. It was so good, in fact, Emily didn’t care in the slightest that she was shamelessly masturbating in front of a huge audience of hundreds of people. None of the cheerleaders did, for that matter, even though they all knew how completely humiliating it was that they were doing it. The pure, insane pleasure that each thrust of each patriotic dildo inside their pretty little pussies was fucking fantastic, so amazing, that none of them could

CHEMICAL/NEUROLOGICAL SYNCHRONIZATION COMPLETE

VIOLET SEQUENCING COMPLETE

UPGRADE TO VERSION NINE COMPLETE

FUCK.

So fucking good.

“Hey,” a voice said casually to Emily.

Which, quite frankly, Emily barely heard. It was kind of hard to hear anything when she was on the brink of cumming again already, her teenage pussy tingling and throbbing in such a deliciously naughty way she could barely even think straight. But she was barely—barely—able to connect the voice to someone she sort of recognized.

Through a glassy-eyed orgasmic fog, Emily somehow found the strength to look up, to somehow not think about the big thick sex toy pumping so wonderfully in and out of her snug cunt, making her feel so good, so fucking good … and noticed there was a freshman boy standing in front of her. Freddy Rogers was his name, maybe. Or Freddy Rollers. Whatever. Emily didn’t really fucking care, not with the dildo she was still busily fucking herself with about to make her cum yet again. All she could dimly remember about Freddy was that he was one of her brother Todd’s dipshit loser friends, that he started coming over a lot when Todd had started having all sorts of naughty fun with Char—

violet

initiate omega security

delete

some stupid slut whose name she really couldn’t remember. It didn’t really

violet

matter. But Freddy was around a lot her house a lot. Too much, maybe.

And just like her younger brother Todd, he was super annoying, and sort of gross.

“Hey,” Freddy said amiably, as he stepped right in front of Emily’s face, “you’re Jack’s sister, right? And, uh, Todd’s too?” He glanced over his left shoulder, where Todd was standing right next to him. Todd was eagerly fumbling with the zipper of his jeans in front of Samantha. Meanwhile, Samantha didn’t even look like she’d even remotely noticed Todd, a dazed, blank expression on her flushed, pretty face, her hand frantically pumping her own new patriotic vibrator in and out of her wet, gushing pussy.

Mmmm … ohhhhhh …” Emily managed to mumble, feebly nodding in assent. Another big, beautiful orgasm suddenly wracked her teenage pussy, and her hips shuddered, her giant tits bouncing up and down beneath the sheer fabric of her tiny cheerleading top.

It was kind of hard to answer questions where she kept cumming like that.

“I’m Freddy,” the chunky teenager said to the now-nearly delirious Emily, apparently oblivious to the throes of her ecstatic bliss. “Cool. I’ve seen you at Todd’s house. Naked. You’re fucking hot.” He cast a furtive glance over at Emily’s younger brother, who now was gleefully enjoying getting his cock sucked by Samantha, right there in the middle of the gym, right in front of just about the whole damn school.

Not that Samantha was really doing anything all that different that the rest of the cheerleaders. A fair number of horny freshmen and sophomore boys apparently had left their seats in the bleachers, and had wandered down to the gym floor, standing amongst the cheerleaders. Presently, most of them were getting their dicks sucked by the cheerleaders, except for Donna.

At the moment, Donna was getting her ass reamed by Mr. Grayson, who had been Donna’s and Emily’s biology teacher last year … and, who apparently also had a huge cock. While Mr. Grayson eagerly ravaged Donna’s asshole, Donna in turn relentlessly fucked her pussy with her own patriotic vibrator. Donna’s eyes were rolled back so far that looked like they appeared to be staring at the back of her skull, her whole lithe body twitching in orgasmic bliss. Mr. Grayson, who had a tiny little chrome device affixed to one ear, also seemed to be enjoying himself immensely.

It was crazy.

And so, so

violet

hot.

And no one sitting in the stands even seemed to notice. Not the majority of the parents and the students, who kept staring dully up at the giant chrome flower petals hanging from the ceiling, entranced by the relentlessly undulating patterns of pink … and of violet, which had joined the pink. To them, it was like the lights were somehow the most interesting things in the entire world. And from the speakers hanging above … well, the peppy, thumping, upbeat dance songs that had blared out of them at the beginning of the pep rally were long gone. Instead, the strange, erratic static that Emily had grown to love so very much over the past several weeks was softly droning through them, echoing throughout the gym.

“Um, yeah,” Emily mumbled to Freddy. “Thanks.” The pace of her own hand had quickened as well, her slender fingers gripping her vibrator even more tightly. Her creamy pussy throbbed with naughty delight as the naughty sex toy slipped furiously in and out of her sodden cunt, buzzing noisily, continuing to make the waves of pleasure coursing through her body grow more and more intense. Her massive tits swelled and heaved as she breathed raggedly, unable to think about anything but the lewd pleasures

violet

her body wanted. Needed. Craved.

“Cool,” Freddy said. “Um, suck my dick, slut.” Without the slightest amount of hesitation, he pulled down his pants, letting his own hard cock spring free. It wasn’t particularly impressive—in fact, it was kind of smelly—but that didn’t seem to matter much as the freshman boldly stepped right up to Emily, putting his hands gently but firmly on the back of her head as he shoved his dick into her warm, wet mouth. Emily weakly tried to protest, but

violet

instead just half-heartedly started slurping on Freddy’s rigid prick as best she could, rolling her tongue around his cockhead before taking his length fully between her lips. Besides … holy shit. The brand-new patriot vibrator buzzing inside her dripping pussy just wouldn’t stop making her cum. It felt

violet

so. fucking. good.

“Haaahhh … oh, shit!” Freddy yelped gleefully, as Emily inhaled his rigid prick. “Oh, fuck yeah … wow … this is … shit!!!” Happily, he stared down between his legs, loving the obscenely lewd sight of his skinny dick disappearing again and again between her lips. He reached down, tightly grabbing handfuls of Emily’s messy blonde mane of curly hair, and let out a rather satisfied sigh of delight as she noisily slurped and sucked his dick.

“Told you she’s a great cocksucker,” Todd said offhandedly. “Emily’s the best. Not that this slut’s bad, either.” He was busy ramming his own cock without restraint down Samantha’s throat, making the tall, leggy cheerleading co-captain practically choke on his dick. Drool ran messily down Samantha’s pretty chin and out of the corners of her mouth, dribbling onto the floor. Samantha didn’t seem to mind much, though. She kept pumping her own patriotic dildo between her legs at a brisk pace, and the way she kept shuddering, she was probably cumming just as much—and as hard—as Emily, if not more so.

“Yeah,” Freddy agreed happily. “I … yeah, you stupid whore, lick it, lick it, just like that, fuuuuuckkk …” He stared up at the gymnasium ceiling, a look of complete dazed disbelief plastered across his chubby face. “God, I can’t wait until we get to fuck these two sluts!”

“Don’t worry,” Todd muttered, “we’ll … fuck, yeah, take it all, take it allll, you fucking stuck-up cunt … we’ll fuck them both soon enough!” He reached down and ripped Samantha’s filmy top with his hands, letting her enormous, ripe tits bounce free before he started to roughly grab and squeeze them, even as her blonde head kept urgently bobbing up and down on his dick. “Jack told me we can fuck them both at the party—not my birthday party, but the big one, and that’ll be really soon ...”

What the fuck are those two fuckwits even talking about? Emily wondered. She was only half paying attention to the inane blathering of her doofus little brother and his equally moronic friend were having—again, with the world’s most amazing vibrator plunging in and out of her sweet naughty fuckhole, it was hard to pay attention to anything—but she heard enough to know one thing, one thing for fucking sure, and that was there was no fucking way

violet

override protocols active

Todd fucking her pussy, and maybe Freddy fucking her tight little ass at the same time, feeling their cocks sliding together inside her, both of them shooting their hot loads inside of her … mmmmm

violet

… that could be amazing …

… wait, what?

Emily felt a little dizzy and confused, but then

violet

she let out a muffled grunt—honestly, it was the only noise she could make with Freddy’s fat dick still busy plundering her mouth—and came again, practically humping her hand as her pussy twitched and orgasmed violently all over her vibrator for the tenth time. Maybe the eleventh. Or twelfth. Or fifteenth. Whatever. It wasn’t enough. She wanted more. More. More.

It was like she

violet

couldn’t ever get enough …

“I heard Kimmy Grant’s letting the whole football team run a train on her after the pep rally’s over.” Freddy snickered, and then let out a surprised, contented gasp as more of his cock disappeared between Emily’s soft, wet lips, and her fluttering tongue found his balls. “Think … oh, shit, yeah, Emily, fuck yeah!!! … think a few of them are probably already fucking that dirty little skank right now … she … ahhhh!!! … she spreads her legs for anybody!”

“Nice,” Todd grinned, and let out a contented sigh, as Samantha looked up adoringly at him, her tongue licking his balls as her small hand expertly pumped his shaft. “Maybe we should go back there when they’re done, huh? We can probably fuck her, too. That … mmm, yeah, Samantha, like that … that stupid bitch Kimmy just loves getting fucked …”

“I … I guess, yeah, sure.” Freddy breathed, not really paying attention to his friend at the moment. “Ohmigod, yeah, I … shit!” Instead, he stared down at Emily with delighted lust as his hips suddenly trembled and bucked, and he sighed contentedly as he began bathing Emily’s tonsils with his hot, cream seed. Emily dreamily swallowed most of it, although some of Freddy’s cum still managed to leak out of the corner of her mouth and splatter all over the PATRIOTS logo covering her huge tits.

Still, Emily didn’t care. At this point, her amazing red-white-and-blue vibrator was fully buried inside her gooey twat, making her whole body continue to tremble in ecstasy, and she was cumming yet again like crazy, her horny teenage pussy gushing all over it, all over her hand, with her own sticky cuntjuices dribbling down her thighs, making a giant mess all over the wooden floor of the gymnasium.

Not that Emily noticed.

At this point, there was a lot she didn’t notice.

She didn’t notice her brother Todd groan and sigh happily, as he cheerfully came all over Samantha’s flushed, smiling face, his sperm splattering messily all over her nose and her forehead in thick, ropy jets. For that matter, she didn’t really notice when one of the cheerleading dads from the bleachers—Tamara’s dad, maybe?—sauntered on down from the bleachers and took Todd’s place in front of Samantha’s face, and also stuck his cock right into her eager mouth.

She also didn’t really notice when Freddy pulled up his boxers and left, presumably to go find Kimmy, and didn’t pay much attention when some other student pulled down his pants in front of her and demanded a blowjob. She just leaned forward, taking the new yummy hard dick between her lips, and sucking it like a good little cocksucker, until he grunted and shot his salty load down her throat. She swallowed it all, like a good little cocksucker, not even knowing whose cock she was actually sucking.

Or the next one.

Or the next one.

Or the one after that, who decided to cum all over her face instead, and slapping his softening dick again her face in approval when he was done.

For that matter, she didn’t even really remember how the pep rally ended, or when it ended.

All Emily knew was that the big, beautiful patriotic vibrator jammed inside her horny, needy pussy kept making her cum again …

violet

… and again …

violet

… and AGAIN.

So. Fucking. Good.