The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Listening to Jack

Part 5

Most of the day was a complete blur to Emily. She knew she met up with her best friend Donna, eventually. She knew she went to her classes, and that she practiced for the cheerleading squad after school. And she knew that practice had gone incredibly well, and everything was amazing and perfect about her day.

Well … almost perfect.

She’d worn her headphones throughout the school day, more and more, even trying to wear them whenever possible during her classes. A few of the other kids in her classes stared oddly at her when she wore them, watching the emerald and pink lights imbedded in the earbuds blink again and again in weird little patterns. Emily didn’t care. She’d been self-conscious about letting people see her wear the headphones before, but not anymore.

If they knew how good the music was, Emily thought, they’d be wearing these things all the time, too …

But Emily had worn them enough that two of her teachers told her to take them off. Mrs. Stewart – the old crone who taught Emily’s literature class – had asked Emily to remove them halfway during a lecture about Moby Dick. Reluctantly, she’d done so … though she’d immediately put them back in the instant class was over. And then, during her French class, Mr. Perone had needed to ask her – twice – to kindly take off the headphones, s’il vous plait … and Emily had needed the threat of being sent down to the principal’s office, and having her precious headphones confiscated, that she’d finally relented. She’d shot Mr. Perone a nasty glare when she’d done so, though, one vicious enough to make her teacher flinch, and enough to make a couple of her classmates whisper nervously.

All of that was forgotten, though, as Emily finally left school, and headed home. She couldn’t wait to get home, even if she didn’t know why it would be so important, or exciting …

Racing up to her room, Emily suddenly remembered her twin brother Jack’s promise to her. There’ll be a special present waiting for you on your bed, Jack had told her. Put it on before you come to me. And there it was, sitting on her bed, just like he’d said … a large white box with pink satin ribbons. Excitedly, Emily undid the bows and tore open the box. She couldn’t believe that she’d forgotten about her special present … or about being with Jack. Being with her twin brother again sounded absolutely perfect, she couldn’t imagine anything better.

A bustier sat inside the box, carefully wrapped in tissue paper. Emily lifted the corset out and smiled. It was made from black satin, and was cupless. Also inside the box was a garter belt and a pair of black thigh-high stockings, along with a pair of black patent leather high heels.

There were no panties in the box.

Emily carefully laid out all of the box’s contents on her bed. A naughty shiver ran down her spine. Wow, Emily thought, Jack’s so good to me …

Quickly, Emily stripped off her clothes. She’d never really worn lingerie like what lay on the bed before. She’d worn a sexy little teddy for one of her boyfriends once, but this … she stood naked next to the bed, one of her hands resting between her legs, running gently over the soft mound of hair covering her sex. Without thinking, she slipped a finger inside herself. She moaned quietly, thinking of wearing it, thinking of what Jack would be thinking, watching her …

Emily rolled the stockings onto her long, lean legs. She usually didn’t like to wear nylons, but today they felt extra good against her pale skin. The garter belt followed, and then the corset … which, Emily noticed, fit her absolutely perfectly. The slim underwire at the bosom lifted and displayed her bare breasts perfectly, and while the corset hugged her slim body tightly – as it should – it accentuated her slender hips and her toned torso beautifully.

“Jack, you’ve outdone yourself,” Emily murmured softly, admiring herself in a mirror. Giggling, she shook her head as she admired herself, tossing her long blonde hair about in a wild, messy, fashion. She couldn’t wait for Jack to see her, to … well, for some reason she couldn’t quite put her finger on exactly what Jack would do once he saw her, but she knew it would be amazing. And exciting.

Giving her reflection in the mirror one last little seductive pout, Emily slipped on her black high heels and left her room. Eagerly, she skipped across the hall to Jack’s room, practically ready to explode out of her skin with wanton glee. She knocked gently on the door, then opened it, stepping inside …

… and then Emily’s mouth opened wide in surprise. And shock. And horror.

Emily’s mother, Chelsea, was already in Jack’s room. She wore an outfit that was virtually identical to Emily’s, save for the colors – Chelsea’s corset was bubblegum pink, trimmed in white, and her garter belt and thigh-high stockings were also white, as were her high heels. And like her daughter, Chelsea wore no panties – the auburn curls of her muff, though neatly trimmed, were plainly visible.

Chelsea knelt on the floor in front of her son Jack, who was sitting stark naked in the chair by his computer. Emily watched dumbfounded as her mother’s lips slid lewdly up and down the length of Jack’s cock, giving him a slow, tender blowjob. A look of utter bliss covered Jack’s face. His fingers ran through his mother’s long red tresses as she sucked his cock, guiding her face and lips along his long, stiff erection.

Jack turned to look at Emily, who still stood in horror in the doorway.

“Glad you decided to finally join us, Em,” Jack said to his twin sister. He grinned wickedly at her. “Come on in. Join us. It’ll be fun. Promise.”

Emily didn’t move, though she wanted to run. She wanted to run far, far away, as far from her sick, perverted twin as she possibly could. Her stomach churned and roiled, and for a moment she thought she might be sick. She felt lightheaded and nauseous, and her hands shook … with revulsion, not with excitement.

Emily looked down at herself, not really wanting to … looking at the outfit she was wearing. She didn’t remember putting it on, or how her slimy brother Jack had tricked her into wearing it, making her look like some slutty whore for his own sleazy, disgusting fantasies. She crossed her arms over her chest, suddenly realizing that her own ample breasts were completely exposed and bare … and that her nipples were rock hard with excitement.

But as awful as Emily felt, she felt even more awful for her mother … her mother, on her hands and knees, cheerfully sucking Jack’s cock with loving enthusiasm. Emily desperately wanted to look away from her mother, but she couldn’t – she found herself almost hypnotized by the lewd sight of her mother’s mouth bobbing up and down on her brother’s thick shaft, covering it wetly with a thin sheen of saliva. Her mother occasionally pulled her mouth away from Jack’s cock, so her tongue could flick teasingly at his crown … and then she’d start working her greedy mouth over his length again, taking as much of him into her mouth and throat as she could, her pale cheeks hollowing prettily as she sucked her own son’s dick.

“What … how … you disgusting fucking bastard!” Emily cried out. Her face burned hotly, from shame and embarrassment. “That’s … what did you … I don’t … what did you do to Mom?!?!?!?”

“Emily, sweetie?” Chelsea asked. She pulled her mouth away from her son’s stiff cock, still stroking it with her hand, turning to look at her daughter. She appeared puzzled by her daughter’s outburst. “What’s the matter? There’s no need to get angry with Jack. He loves you.”

“Mom,” Jack said gently, looking down at his mother, “keep sucking my cock. I didn’t tell you to stop, you whore. I’ll take care of Emily.” He reached down and grabbed his mother’s head roughly, turning it back towards his raging erection.

Chelsea looked up at her son, a happy smile on her face. “I’m sorry, Jack,” she said. “I know you’ll take care of everything.” She gave her son’s cock a long, wet lick, from the base of his scrotum up to the tip of his dick, and then took him back in her mouth, enthusiastically blowing him once more.

Jack gave Emily a wicked smirk. She furiously clenched and unclenched her fists, wanting to kill her twin brother, wondering why she couldn’t bring herself to move. As her mother continued to leisurely fellate her brother, Jack reached idly towards his computer keyboard, and tapped a few keys. The giant flatscreen monitor in front of the keyboard flashed pink, then emerald green, then bright red.

“Contact,” Jack said with a soft laugh. “Final calibrations completed. Finally.” Cocking his head, he gave Emily a curious stare … and for a moment, Emily thought her brother’s eyes glowed red as well, red and malevolent, just like the flatscreen monitor.

Emily felt her skin grow cold. She shivered … and then she realized that she didn’t feel sick anymore. She realized that her arms were covering up her pretty tits, for some reason, so she let her arms fall to her sides. She didn’t want them covered up … after all, if they were covered up, how was her wonderful brother Jack supposed to admire them?

“Emily,” Jack said quietly. He twisted his mother’s hair between his fingers as he spoke, his hands moving up and down along with his mother’s bobbing face between his splayed legs. “Emily, it’s okay. This is going to be like an amazing dream. An amazing, dirty, wonderful dream. Except the dream gets to … unnghh!! Holy shit, Mom, you’re such a fucking good cocksucking bitch … the dream gets to come true. You’d like that, wouldn’t you Emily?”

“Yes,” Emily said breathlessly. Of course she did. She was getting excited just thinking about it. Why wouldn’t she want that?

“You’ll get to be … oh, shit!! Yeah, Mom, like that, just like that … you’ll be a sexy fucking slut, Emily. My sexy fucking slut. And whatever naughty dreams you’ve ever had, the most naughty, depraved, filthy things you’ve … mmm!! Your tongue feels so good, Mom … depraved, filthy things you’ve ever dreamed about doing … I’m going to make them come true. And you’re going to make all of mine come true. Does that sound good, Emily? You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

“Of course,” Emily said, her voice shaking with excitement. Her eyes shone with unbridled lust. She was practically creaming herself, just thinking about all of those dreams, whatever they were, coming true. “I’ll … I’ll do whatever you want, Jack. Anything. Anything you want …”

“Perfect.” Jack pointed at the floor. “You’ll be my sweet fucktoy, just like Mom. Now get on your hands and knees, and crawl over here. I want you to watch Mom while she sucks my cock.” Jack laughed wickedly. “Turns out Mom’s quite the talented slut when it comes to blowjobs.”

Doing as she was told, Emily crouched down, and moved over by her twin brother and her mother. Her eyes grew big with wonder as she watched Jack fucking their mother’s mouth. His grip had grown tighter on their mother’s head, and his cock pushed with harder, more urgent thrusts between the older woman’s lips.

Emily found herself marveling at her mother … the way she relaxed her throat, about to take the length of her brother’s long, fat cock so easily. She noticed that her mother – her sexy, gorgeous mother – only choked a little as Jack slammed his cock down her throat, even as long, messy strings of drool ran out of her mother’s mouth and down her chin, dripping onto the floor. She also marveled at her mother’s body, which was still sexy and incredibly toned … and her tits, which were a bit bigger than Emily’s, were perky and perfect. Emily understood completely why Jack wanted to fuck their mother’s beautiful face … she found herself imagining what it’d be like to have that face between her own legs, lapping away at her pussy …

“Ohh …” Emily mewled.

“Emily,” Jack said sharply. His eyes were closed and his teeth were gritted, but he spoke sternly to his sister, sternly enough that she almost jumped from surprise. “Stop playing with yourself, you fucking slut.”

Stunned, Emily started to say something to her brother … and then she realized that her hand was buried between her legs, furiously sliding in and out of her slick honeypot, her fingers practically dripping with her desire. She hadn’t realized she’d been so wantonly masturbating in front of her mother, and her brother … her cheekbones burned, partly from shame, but also partly from the thrill of being noticed by Jack … and getting caught.

“If … if you want to do some … something useful, slut,” Jack said to Emily, as his breathing grew more raspy and labored, “then help Mom … help Mom suck my cock. Suck my balls, while Mom sucks the shaft, whore …”

Emily didn’t need much more of an invitation than that. She dove beneath her twin brother’s spread legs, ducking beneath her mother’s bobbing head as her fluttered tongue began to lap greedily at his scrotum. Looking up at him, it was hard to resist the urge. He looked hot, with those washboard abs and those lean, toned muscles of his, looking more the part of a male model than a computer geek as their mother messily sucked his cock … Emily still found it hard to believe that he looked so fucking good. Only a few weeks ago, he’d been a slobby loser. Now … Emily wanted him, all to herself, so she could fuck his brains out. She really, really wanted just to suck Jack’s amazing cock by herself – part of her wanted to shove away her mother and shout it’s my cock, bitch! before stuffing as much of his yummy dick into her mouth as she could.

But she didn’t … she knew she would do whatever Jack wanted, like a good little slut. She took his balls in her wet mouth, suckling on one, then the other, then both … running her tongue around them as she slobbered on them. She felt her mother’s luscious breasts brushing her back as she traced her tongue slowly around her brother’s scrotum, felt her mother’s face brush against her hair as her brother began to fuck it even harder. Emily groaned with desire as she realized she wanted to fuck her mother about as badly as she wanted to fuck her brother Jack …

And then Jack was groaning, too. Quite loudly. Emily felt his balls start to dance around in her mouth, and then his hips began jerking violently. Emily turned her head, just slightly, just in time to see her mother’s cheeks swell, as Jack filled the older woman’s mouth full of his hot cum. She watched as spurt after spurt of her brother’s creamy semen blasted relentlessly down her mother’s throat … and the dreamy look in her mother’s bright green eyes, as she swallowed it. Some of Jack’s jism leaked out of her mother’s lips, which were still wrapped lewdly around his cock, and dribbled down her cheeks and her chin.

Gasping, Jack finally let go of his mother’s hair. Chelsea slowly pulled her mouth off her son’s softening dick, and looked up at him and smiled. She began to trace her fingers around her cum-soaked face, scooping up his semen and licking her fingertips clean.

“That was amazing, Jack,” Chelsea said softly. Beaming happily, she sat up a little, leaning forward so her forearms rested on her son’s knees. “Thank you, sweetie.” She gave him a hesitant look. “Will … will you fuck me now? I need to feel your cock inside me, Jack, I need it …”

Emily couldn’t believe what she was hearing. It was so fucking hot. Her slick, wet cunt was almost throbbing with pure, raw lust. “I need you too, Mom,” Emily said hoarsely, and before she even knew what she was doing, Emily found herself putting her hands on her mother’s face, and she leaned in to kiss her mother passionately. Her tongue eagerly explored her mother’s mouth, tasting Jack’s cum as well as the two kissed. To Emily’s delight, her mouth kissed her back with enthusiasm, and she squealed as she felt her mother roughly grab her tits and squeeze them.

Out of the corner of her eye, Emily suddenly became aware of Jack watching them, watching his mother and his twin sister fondling and kissing each other. Chelsea, it seemed, became aware of it as well … and the two, mother and daughter, slowly stopped, their kisses becoming slower but no less earnest. Emily finally finished by licking a long, sticky strand of cum off her mother’s cheek, and then the two women turned to face Jack, both kneeling obediently and expectantly in front of him as he sat naked on his chair.

“Now, my lovely ladies,” Jack said to Emily and Chelsea, once they’d finished, “some rules. Important rules, which you must always follow. Whenever you’re home, you must be completely naked, unless I specifically tell you otherwise. Whenever you come specifically into my room, you must be wearing those sexy outfits that you’re wearing right now, unless I tell you otherwise. After all, why wouldn’t you? You both have incredibly sexy bodies, it’s only natural that you’d want to show them off, especially to me. Do you understand?”

Emily and her mother both nodded.

“Whenever you’re home,” Jack continued, leaning back lazily in his chair, “you’ll both always be in an incredible state of sexual arousal. You may not pleasure yourselves, though, in any way, unless you’re instructed to do so. You will make your bodies available for my pleasure whenever I desire, and if I select others to be pleasured, you’ll make your bodies available to them as well. You both love being dirty, perverted, sluts – after all, why wouldn’t you, my beautiful ladies? – and whenever you’re with me or with someone I choose, you’ll do whatever I want, or what they want, without hesitation, and you’ll love every second of it. Do you understand?”

Emily and her mother both nodded. Eagerly.

“You’ll keep yourselves looking beautiful and sexy, whenever you’re home. You’ll be perfect sluts. And … oh yeah, I want you both to wax off your pubic hair. All of it. I want your pretty slut pussies to be bald and smooth, all the time. Do you understand?”

More eager nods.

“Oh, and one last thing,” Jack added casually. “Are both of you taking birth control pills?”

Chelsea nodded. Emily hesitated for a moment, feeling inexplicably embarrassed for a moment – it was something she hadn’t told her mother – and then, slowly, she nodded as well.

“Well, stop taking them,” Jack said. “You don’t need them any longer. Trust me. Besides, it’ll feel amazing when I cum inside your hot pussies, won’t it?”

Emily and her mother both nodded. Even more eagerly, this time.

“Excellent,” Jack said, nodding as well. “Now, give each other a sexy kiss goodnight. And then, you may each give me a kiss, too. After that, you’ll return to your bedrooms, and get some sleep. You’ll need it … we’re going to have a big day tomorrow.”

The two women turned back to each other. They resumed their kissing each other, mother and daughter, savoring the taste of each other’s mouths. Emily threw her head back and groaned as her mother began softly kissing her neck, and her mother’s hand wandered down between her legs, teasing her sex with a delicate touch.

“Thanks, Mom,” Emily said softly to her mother, kissing her on the chin.

“You’re a beautiful girl, Em,” Chelsea replied, running her hands over her daughter’s bare breasts. She kissed her daughter on the cheek. “I’m glad we can both be fucktoys for your brother Jack.”

“Me, too,” said Emily.

Chelsea stood up, and stretched. Leaning over, she gave Jack a chaste kiss on the cheeks with her lips, the same lips that only minutes before had been wrapped around his cock. “Good night, Jack,” Chelsea said tenderly, as though she’d been spending the most perfectly ordinary and uneventful evening with her son and daughter. There was a slightly confused but happy look on the older woman’s face as she left the room, waving fondly to her son and daughter as she headed off to bed.

Emily’s kiss was decidedly less chaste. Watching her mother blowing her brother, being promised so many decadent and wonderful things by him, being privileged enough to be Jack’s sweet fucktoy … her body ached with desire. She wanted Jack. Badly. She wanted to be fucked by him, wanted to cum over and over again while she was used and abused by him. It was all she could think about.

So Emily crawled between Jack’s legs, and kissed the tip of his cock, licking away a drop of cum still sitting on the slit. Gently holding his cock, she began to lick its length, looking up at her twin brother with a naughty grin.

“Goodnight, Jack,” Emily said, giving the side of his slowly-stirring cock several soft, insistent kisses. “Is this how you’d like to be kissed goodnight?”

“Holy shit, Em,” Jack said admiringly. There was a definite note of surprise in his voice. “You dirty fucking slut.” To Emily’s amazement, though, he took her face in his hands, and pulled her away from his dick. He stood up, pulling her up to her feet as well … and then kissed her on the mouth.

Emily pouted a little. Jack laughed, and hugged her.

“Fuck,” Jack said, “I think the calibrations might be too good … but I don’t think there’s such a thing as too good when it comes to a sexy slut like you, Em.” Jack pressed his body closer to her, so his cock pressed against the lips of Emily’s pussy. Emily whimpered. “You don’t even know what I’m talking about, though, do you, sweet sister of mine?”

Emily shook her head.

“It’s okay,” Jack said. He gave his sister a hard, playful slap on her ass, and Emily squealed with delight … and desire. “I’d love a goodnight blowjob from you, Em. Honestly, I would. And I know you’d love to swallow my cum. You’d love that, right?”

“Yes,” Emily answered excitedly. “I want you to fuck me, too. A lot.”

Jack raised an eyebrow at that, and smirked. “I know,” he said. “And we will. But I’ve still got a fair bit of work to get done tonight. And as for fucking you … we will. I want our first time together to be something that you won’t ever forget.”

Jack pressed a finger to Emily’s lips. Obediently, she began to suck on it. “So, Emily,” Jack continued, “you’re going to go to bed now, and get some rest. Tomorrow, you’ll wear your headphones again when you’re at school. And you’ll understand more then. Just turst that what I have in mind for you is going to be amazing. Do you understand?”

Emily nodded.

“Excellent,” Jack said. He swatted his sister’s ass again, harder this time, leaving a crimson mark on her pale, succulent ass cheek. “Now go to bed, you fucking slut.”

Emily kissed Jack. “Yes, Jack,” she answered happily. “Goodnight.”

The moment Emily left Jack’s room, she absently began stripping off her corset. By the time she reached her bed, she was only wearing her thigh-high stockings – the rest of the outfit was put carefully back in its box. Emily felt a little confused. She knew she’d spent part of her evening in Jack’s room again. And that her mother had been there, too. And that being naked in the house was fantastic. But the details of what happened, and what they’d been doing … they all escaped her. All she knew was that she’d had the most amazing time with Jack. And that he was wonderful, the best brother a girl could have. She felt so lucky that she was his twin.

That … and she felt really, really horny for some reason as well.

Lying naked in her bed, Emily smiled contently as she drifted away to sleep, tired and happy.

She’d had the most amazing day, even if she couldn’t remember it.

Again.