The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Liszt’s Magnetic Influence

That scamp Juni was at it again. The 26-year-old mutant (and performer at South Coast Repertory)was just itching for more time travel. Europe was definately on her list, but this time she wouldn’t be seeing a German soldier. No, this time she wanted to go to 19th-century Hungary to see the composer Franz Liszt. She had read about the famous composer, especially about the effect he had on women:how they fainted when he walked into a room, how women crawled into his bed at night and especially how they followed him around, and who could resist those magnetic eyes? Mmm...not Juni! Usually SHE did the hypnotizing, but it was a new fantasy of hers to be hypnotized by Liszt, to look into his eyes and to taste his lips. Oooh, how she wanted that, but all things in good time. The mutant needed a nice 19th-century dress if she was to fit in,because she couldn’t be in the 1800s wearing 21st-century clothes! That would’ve made her look ridiculous, and it would have been embarrassing. However, with the help of a costume shop, that matter would soon be taken care of-and then it would be off to the 1830s!

A few days later, Juni got the dress and went back home to her bedroom. From there, just as before with 1939, she transported herself back to 1830s Hungary, wearing her beautiful dress. Though not lucky enough to end up in Liszt’s bedroom, Juni did unintentionally interrupt his concert when she appeared in the front row in a flash of light. The flash momentarily stopped the concert, and Liszt stopped playing. Juni said, “Sorry everyone. Please carry on,” she said,grinning.

Some concertgoers gasped. An American was at their concert, and in their country! The mutant was embarrassed, but didn’t want the show to stop because of her. Fortunately, there was an empty seat and she sat down in it. After an awkward silence, the concert resumed and Liszt continued playing. At the end, the crowd cheered and applauded wildly, especially Juni. After the show, she followed some of the women into a back room where they were chatting. They spotted Juni and one of them walked over to her and said, “So, you interrupted our fine concert.”

“Well, I didn’t do it intentionally. You might say it was an accident,” Juni said politely.

“Yes, I’m sure it was-and your being in our country was an accident as well,” the young woman said.

Juni said nothing, but her feelings were hurt. The woman walked off to be with her peers and the young mutant was by herself.

A few minutes later, Liszt walked in and the women-except Juni-fainted. The composer walked by them and to Juni saying, “So, you’re the beautiful young woman who made the smashing entrance.”

“I’m terribly sorry, sir,” she shyly said.

Liszt noticed her accent and said, “I see you are an American.”

“Yes sir,” Juni said.

The composer took her hand and said, “My name is Franz Liszt and I am honored to make your acquaintance.” Then he kissed her hand.

Juni was thrilled but kept her composure. Franz Liszt had actually kissed her hand! She wanted to die right there, but she kept cool.

“My name is Juni. I am a performer as well.”

“Oh, do you play the piano?” he asked-interested.

“No sir, I’m a stage actress.”

“You’re a stage actress? Well, I’m sure that you’ve played some entertaining roles.”

flashback: Josef the German soldier undressing Juni onstage, leaving her naked down to her underwear, to the outrage of the employees and the shock of the audience.

“Yes sir. I’ve played some quite memorable ones.”

“Are you a performer in Hungary?”

“No sir.”

“What a pity,” Liszt said.

“Sir, what city am I in?", Juni asked,

“You are in Budapest,” he said.

Juni stared blankly into his eyes-those magnetic eyes that had probably hypnotized so many women.

“Juni?” Liszt asked.

“Oh, I’m sorry sir. It’s just that you have beautiful eyes.”

“Why, thank you my dear.”

“You’re welcome,” she said.

“Juni, come outside with me,” Liszt said, “I want to get away from here.”

“Okay,” she said.

When they got outside, Liszt softly asked, “Would you give me permission to?”

“To what?", she asked.

“To kiss you,” the composer said, “I’ve wanted to do that ever since we met.”

“Of course,” Juni said, “I was hoping that you’d ask me.”

“Darling, don’t talk,” Liszt softly said, and leaned in to kiss her. Her lips met his and they kissed passionately in their private place. They kissed for what seemed like a long time until the mutant remembered something. She broke away from the kiss and exclaimed, “I...I have to go!”

“Where?", Liszt asked, “will I see you again?”

“Of course,” Juni said, “at the concert hall.”

“Actually, I’ll be at home tomorrow practicing. I can give you my home address and you can come see me.”

“That would be nice. What’s your address?", Juni asked.

Liszt gave her his home address and asked, “Can you come around 6:00 p.m.?”

“Of course, but now I must go. Goodbye love,” Juni said and ran off.

“Goodbye,” Liszt said and watched her leave.

Juni went behind a tree (that was far from the composer) and used her transporting power to zap back to 2002. In a few seconds, she was back in her bedroom, still wearing the dress. She was way too excited to sleep. After all, who could after they’d met the amazing Franz Liszt? And the kiss...the kiss was so amazing, it was awesome-especially because it was private. Of course, after her SCR rehearsal tomorrow, which ended at 5:30, she would go home and transport herself back to Budapest, and they would meet again.

The next evening:

Juni was in her bedroom putting the finishing touches on her hair and makeup, and of course, she had her dress on. It was time to meet her lover, Franz Liszt.

It was now five minutes to six and the mutant didn’t waste any time. She quickly transported herself to Budapest, and within seconds, she was in front of a house. Juni wondered if she had come to the right house, but her thoughts were interrupted when she heard piano playing coming from inside it. She knocked on the door, the playing stopped and a man

asked, “Who is it?”

“It’s Juni,” she called out.

As soon as the man heard that, he opened the door.

“Hello Juni,” he said. It was Liszt.

“Hello sir,” she said.

“Please, call me Franz.”

“Okay Franz,” she said-then added,“I certainly hope that I didn’t interrupt you.”

“Not at all. In fact, I’ve been waiting for you and I’m glad that you’re here.”

“As am I,” Juni said-grinning.

Then Liszt caught her looking into his eyes again.

“I see you find my eyes very fascinating,” he said.

“Oh, I’m sorry. It’s just that they’re so magnetic. I find them hypnotic.”

“Please don’t apologize,” Liszt said, “I guess it’s easy to get lost in them.”

“Of course,” Juni said.

Liszt took her hand and asked, “Would you like to come with me to the bedroom?”

“I’d like that very much.”

They went to the bedroom and Juni said, “Franz, I know this may sound odd, but I would find it erotic if you would hypnotize me while I looked into your eyes.”

The composer was surprised at the request, as no woman had ever asked him to hypnotize them, but he decided to do it.

“Okay, Juni.”

They sat on the bed and Franz said, “Juni, look deep into my eyes.”

She looked deep into his eyes and he said, “Good, Juni...look deep into my eyes...you sense how tired you are getting...you are so tired and sleepy...your eyelids are getting so heavy...so heavy. Listen only to my voice...you are getting more tired...look entirely deep into my eyes...you are getting always tired...you hear my voice, what it says...and you look deep into my eyes, entirely deep within...you are getting ever more tired and sleepier...your eyelids are getting ever heavier. You would like to sleep because you are so tired and sleepy.”

Juni was a bit tired and her eyelids were a bit heavy. Liszt continued, “You are getting tired...ever more tired...you are so sleepy...so unbelievably sleepy...you would like to sleep, so deep sleep...yu are so tired...so tired and sleepy...you hear my voice...and your eyelids are getting heavy..so heavy. You can hardly hold them open...you are so tired...and sleepy.”

Her eyelids were trembling. She felt very sleepy now. Don’t fight against it...simply look deep into my eyes...and close your eyes...your heavy eyes...your tired eyes...so tired...and sleepy.”

Her eyes were very heavy now.

“You must sleep...you must rest...you hear only my voice...that tells you...that you are getting tired...so tired and sleepy...your eyes are so tired...and sleepy...so tired and sleepy...so heavy...you are tired and sleepy...your eyelids are getting heavy...so heavy.”

“So tired and sleepy,” Juni said, “I must close my eyes now.”

She closed her eyes and Liszt said, “Your eyes are closed...you are so tired and sleepy...you sink ever deeper into this restful hypnotic sleep...you are so rested.”

Juni’s head slumped down and her body went loose and limp. Liszt caught her and held her in his arms. She felt like a rag doll in his strong arms.

“Open your eyes, but stay in complete trance,” he said, “look into mine.”

She opened her eyes without question, and looked into Liszt’s blankly. The beautiful, young mutant was entranced. Franz had put her completely under.

“Close your eyes, Juni and sleep deeply.”

She did as she was told and Liszt softly said, “You hear only my voice, Juni. I’m going to lay you down on the bed and let you go to sleep. You will sleep deeply. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Good,” he softly said and laid her down on the bed. Then he gently kissed her lips, but she didn’t stir.

After he kissed her, Liszt quietly left the room and went back to his piano playing, being as quiet as possible. Although his new lover was to sleep deeply, he feared that if he played too loudly, she would awaken from her trance. Franz couldn’t risk that. He wanted to make love to Juni, and he found a new way to do it.

* * *

The next morning:

Juni woke up, still wearing her dress. Liszt however, laid next to her naked-wearing only underwear. He was still sleeping.

The mutant crawled out of bed, her dress wrinkled. The composer slowly woke up and sleepily asked, “Juni, where are you going?”

“I’m sorry,Franz. I have to leave.”

“Juni, wait. Please come here.”

She went to Liszt and he asked, “Where are you going?”

“I can’t tell you that, Franz.”

“Will you come back?", he asked.

“Of course, love.”

“Will you be back tonight?", Liszt asked.

“Of course. I’ll be back at 6 p.m. Now don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine,” she said and kissed him on the cheek.

Then she left the room and headed out the door. After Juni made sure she was alone, she transported herself back to her bedroom in 2002.

When Juni returned that evening after an SCR rehearsal, she was once again lucky enough to appear in front of Liszt’s home, rather than pop inside and have him suspect something. Once again, Franz let her in and once again commanded her to look into his eyes. She did, and Liszt said, “As you look into my eyes, you are getting tired, so tired. Your eyelids are so heavy, so heavy.”

She felt very, very sleepy.

“Relax. You are so tired...yes, so tired...and your eyelids are so heavy...yes, so heavy. Relax. You are so tired...so tired and sleepy...your eyelids are so heavy...so heavy.”

Juni’s eyelids were very heavy.

“So tired...you only hear my voice and you are so tired...and sleepy...yes, so tired and sleepy...your eyelids are so heavy...so heavy...yes, you hear only my voice and you are so tired.”

“I am so tired,” Juni said sleepily.

“Close your eyes and sink deeply under my control,” Liszt said.

“I must sleep for you now,” she said.

“Exactly. You must sleep for me and do everything which I tell you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

She finally closed her eyes and Liszt said,

“You are finally in a deep, hypnotic sleep. You are completely under my control.”

“I am completely under your control,” Juni drowsily repeated.

“Shh...shh.. completely sleep for me. Say nothing my girl, just sleep for me.”

Juni’s body went limp in Liszt’s arms and he gently carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. The mutant was in a hypnotic sleep.

* * *

A few minutes later, Liszt said, “Open your eyes, Juni.”

She opened her now glazed-over eyes and he said, “Stand up with me and press your warm body against mine.”

She pressed her body next to his and felt his heartbeat and heard his soft breathing.

“Put your arms around me, my love.”

Juni put her arms around his neck and he stroked her hair. She heard Liszt speak softly to her, “Touch me with your soft lips on my neck.”

The mutant touched his neck with her soft lips, and kissed it gently, sliding her lips down it. Liszt’s hands felt that she was shivering, and he placed one hand under her dress and touched her skin. He took one of her breasts in his hand and Juni said in his ear, “Ohhh, that feels good. Give me more.”

Juni’s lips were trembling with excitement. They were hungry and begging to be kissed, though she didn’t tell him. She tried to calm them, but they were restless, wanting more and more to be kissed.

Liszt’s lips found hers and they kissed intensively. Juni took his hand and he felt her breathing and heartbeat. With the other hand, he stroked her upper body and she began to moan softly, and slowly moan more and more heavily. Juni felt his warm strokes on her skin and somehow felt very secure. She continued to moan and he quieted her lips with more of his kisses. Liszt played with her lips and came closer to her. Her lips were wet and hungry for his kisses, and when he touched her breast again, she moaned as an answer to his touching her.

Juni stroked his face, and continued to stroke his soft hair while Liszt whispered erotic things in her ear.

On the bed, Liszt took off her dress and bra, and she closed her dark eyes. He began to kiss her neck and came down to her beautiful breasts. Juni was moaning louder, saying, “Franz, make me weak.” and he touched her with his warm hands. She felt his warm hands on her breasts, and he kissed them and sucked them and sucked her nipples. Then he licked them with her warm tongue, and the mutant moaned in pleasure, opening and closing her eyes to enhance the experience. His tongue loved her nipples. He loved not only playing with them, but also sucking her breasts. Liszt liked to hear her moan when he did this, and held her hand all of the time.

* * *

The next night, after Juni had come over to the house and had been re-hypnotized, it was totally dark and noone could disturb them. The two were totally naked now and felt their hot bodies. Juni’s breasts touched his bosom and she was very close to him now. Juni’s lips were once again wet and hungry, and she put Liszt’s finger on them as a sign for him to kiss them. The composer kissed her and their tongues came together. It was a very hot situation, and they pressed their bodies against each other. Liszt felt her full breasts on his chest and kissed her again, with the two sharing a complete French kiss. Then he put one of her legs up so he could intrude her body. Juni was moaning loudly and welcomed his “invasion”. His nose was in between her soft breasts and she smelled his natural scent. Liszt played with her breasts and began to push her body now, and she was moaning repeatedly when he started the pushing. He had both breasts in his hands and stroked them while pushing her body again and again, and he kissed her again. Juni was moaning and Liszt liked it when she said, “Push me, Franz.”

His head was again between her breasts and he pushed her in the gentle way that she liked it. The mutant was moaning in short waves and was near to an orgasm. Liszt licked her breasts and she embraced him with her arms and legs. In this moment, Liszt made a last push and they both had an orgasm. Juni and Liszt moaned when he came into her.

After the sex, they both fell asleep and her hand was in his. They slept until 10 or 11 a.m. the next morning.

* * *

The next morning:

“Franz, I have to go.”

“But you will return, won’t you?", Liszt asked, “after all, I would love to see you again.”

“I’m afraid I can’t. In fact, I need to tell you something. Everything I told you is the truth, and I must also tell you that I’m a time traveler. I’m from California in the year 2002, and I transported myself here from that time. Now I have to go home, and I can never see you again.”

“Juni, no...there has to be another way. You don’t have to leave. You can marry me, and we can be happy.”

“I’m sorry, Franz. I can’t. I’ve got a life to live in my time. I’m a stage performer, and I can’t leave that behind.”

“Well, I will miss you terribly, but can I kiss you goodbye?", Liszt asked.

“Of course,” Juni said.

They shared a passionate goodbye kiss and then Juni said, “Well, goodbye love.” With that, she disappeared in a flash of light, amazing Liszt.

“Goodbye, Juni,” he sadly said, on the verge of crying.

* * *

California, 2002:

Juni was back at SCR performing, but a few days later she felt sick and nearly threw up on stage. She was rushed to a hospital, where she vomited for more than 12 hours, was dehydrated, had a fever of over 102 degrees F, and had blood in her vomit. Those were the symptoms of morning sickness, and if that weren’t enough, the doctor had some shocking news for Juni: she was pregnant.

In nine months, she was going to give birth to Liszt’s child. Maybe she should’ve married him after all.