The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A LITTLE DIDDY

by Hypno Witch Shiri

“Nany, nany poo poo, stick your head in doo doo”. Remember that one? What about, “liar, liar, pants on fire, hanging on a telephone wire”?

The little things that children say to piss each other off. They are really meaningless and warrant no thought once they have been said, accept a comeback and possibly an argument and fight. A week later nobody even cares, right? We all grow up and we think about how stupid we must have sounded. We no longer mean the things we have said and even though we where so upset at the time, we no longer carry those feelings of anger.

This was not the case for Melinda, she could remember what was told to her on her eighth birthday and she will remember it all the way into her senior year of high school.

Melinda’s best friend was Jason, and as the young heart of a girl will mature much faster than that of a boy her age, she wanted Jason to be much more than just a friend, she was in love with him.

It was early morning when Melinda’s mother warned her not to go out too far into the field with Jason. She agreed, as a young child would, but the large tree that she had seen before some one and a half miles away was her goal. A fantastic journey to investigate this wonder of nature and to go and investigate it, was her main ambition for her eighth birthday. What would happen next would change her life forever.

“How much further?” Jason asked.

“Over the hill and we should see it,” Melinda replied.

“You’re a liar, there is no trees anywhere out here.”

“I am not.”

“Are to.”

“You’re the liar.”

“Shut up.”

“I’m going to tell.”

“If you tell, you will get into trouble on your birthday.”

“Will not”

“Will to.”

“What’s that?”

The two of them stared off into the distance at a dark black object moving their way.

Jason thought he would tease Melinda and said, “It’s a bull and he’s coming to get us.”

“I can see the horns,” Melinda said.

“What horns?” Jason asked.

“It has big horns, can’t you see them?” Melinda asked. “Is it coming this way?”

Jason squinted his eyes and said, “It’s a cow, I don’t see any… oh shit!”

Turning to run Melinda grabbed Jason’s shirt.

“Let me go!” Jason yelled.

“You wont make it home, we have to get to the tree,” Melinda pleaded.

“You’re a stupid liar, there isn’t a tree!”

Melinda looked at the charging bull and then back at Jason as an instinct of a strange survival power, one she never knew she had possessed, manifested itself automatically.

“Look at me Jason! Look at me,” she said as Jason suddenly straightened up as he no longer had the appearance of someone who needed to run. “There is a tree Jason, on the other side of the hill. Run with me Jason or the bull will get us.”

Melinda’s eyes looked so strange and so self-assuring. Jason had never felt that kind of faith in anyone’s words ever before, not even his parents.

“Okay,” Jason said and the two of them ran as fast they could, as the gap between

them and the bull began to close.

Reaching the tree the two of them started to climb, Jason first and he paved the way for Melinda as to which place to step up to next.

Jason reached down to Melinda who was struggling with the climb and said,

“Give me your hand.” That’s where it happened. Melinda knew she loved him.

The young pair reached the highest branch the two of them could climb and they watched as the angry bull circled and gored the tree. Pieces of bark and wood flew with every charge as the wild killing machine sent tears to the frighten children’s eyes.

Hours later the bull had laid down in the shade of the tree and young pair sat quietly on the limb.

“Do you think they are coming for us?” Melinda asked.

“Nope, not yet,” Jason said. “We haven’t been gone long enough.”

“What if I miss my party?”

“That’s when they will come looking for us, before your party.”

“I don’t care about the stupid party, I’m not going to get what I wanted for my birthday anyway.”

“What did you want?”

“A boyfriend,” She answered.

“That’s stupid.”

“Is not.”

“Is to”

“Jason, will you kiss me?”

“Your stupid!”

“Why?”

“I’m not going to kiss a yucky girl.”

“Its my birthday, please, nobody will know.”

“Kissing is for sissies.”

“You kiss your mom.”

“She makes me,” Jason said, as he looked into Melinda’s sad eyes. “Okay, real fast and you better not tell anyone.”

“I wont, I promise.”

Their faces slowly eased closer to each other as their inexperienced eyes stayed wide open. It was cute and adorable, when suddenly the sound of a truck racing across the flats topped the hill.

“I wasn’t going to kiss you, I’ll never kiss you and I’ll never be your boyfriend, so better not tell,” Jason said.

“You were to.”

“No I wasn’t, you’re a disgusting girl,” Jason yelled.

“I hate you, Jason Mathews!” Melinda said in tears. “Some day you will be my boyfriend.”

“Will not!”

“Will to.”

Years later the auditorium at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas was filled. They had all come to see the hottest show in town.

Hypnotic Ambitions had made its way quickly to the number one spot and at the top of this mysterious magick and hypnosis show was Mistress Melinda the powerful hypnotist.

The only seats in the house that Jason could afford where all the way in the back, but Jason didn’t care, it was his first Las Vegas show and hopefully he would get to talk to his best friend from childhood all the way up to college, he wanted to see Melinda.

The music got louder as the lights got dimmer, then suddenly no music at all as the lights cut off completely.

“Ladies and Gentlemen,” the announcer said. “Welcome to Hypnotic Ambitions.”

Music rang out as the lights in the auditorium came up. Spirals turned on every wall as the most beautiful girls that Jason had ever seen began to flood the stage from both sides. Painted on there bodies with glitter were more spirals and Jason found himself captured in their dance.

“And now, Ladies and Gentlemen,” the announcer said. “You have seen her on television and have read about her magick in the magazines and for your entertainment tonight, Caesar’s Palace presents, Mistress Melinda.”

The dancers separated as Melinda some how emerged from the middle, “Where did she come from?” Jason thought.

Her risqué outfit, that didn’t cover much at all, resembled sparkling tinsel from a Christmas tree. She began dancing in unison with the dancers, swinging her silver glittery cane and just when you thought you had seen it all, she stopped and waved her hand quickly up in the air. The audience new that some magick trick was about to occur when from nowhere a silver, satin, magician’s top hat appeared in Melinda hand. She rolled the hat up her arm and it landed perfectly on top of her head.

She walked to the front and center of the stage and the showgirls placed a sparkling glittery jacket with a tail around her arms. Melinda adjusted her almost hidden wire microphone and said, “Ladies and Gentlemen, prepare to be hypnotized.”

The crowed cheered and Jason almost wanted to walk out as the envy ripped though his heart.

Ending the show was a spectacular array of laser lights and a stage full of hypnotized subjects.

The curtains closed and the lights came up, it was Jason’s cue to try to get in to see Melinda.

“Where do you think your going?” The security officer said to Jason as he was attempting to get back stage.

“I’m Melinda’s best friend,” Jason said.

“You know how many guys have tried that pal, take a hike,” the security officer said.

“I’m for real, just ask her,” Jason pleaded. “She’ll be pissed if she misses me.”

The security officer raised his radio and spoke, “I have a Jason, what?”

“Mathews,” he answered.

“A Jason Mathews here to see Melinda.”

The radio stayed silent for a moment and then the security guard said, “It doesn’t look like she wants to see you.”

“Jason!” Melinda yelled as she walked hurriedly down the hallway from behind the stage, she was still in her magick costume.

“Melinda,” Jason said as the two of them fell into a passionate embrace.

“What are you doing here?” Melinda said.

“I’m in town for a few days, wanted to see you,” Jason replied.

Melinda turned to the security guard and said, “I am going to my house room and need my escort, inform them that I don’t wish to be disturbed.”

“Yes ma’am,” he replied.

Jason followed Melinda into the room.

“I know, rich looking right?” Melinda said.

“Your Mistress Melinda, you should get a glamorous hotel room,” Jason said. “Do you wear that outfit everywhere you go?”

“You haven’t given me a chance to take it off and hey come on, I’m still the farm girl in the flannel shirt, who fell in the hog pen and needed you to pull me out.”

Jason laughed and said, “I remember that.”

Melinda walked up to the bar and asked, “Want a drink?”

“A coke will be fine,” he answered. “I saw you last week on Jay Leno, you looked good.”

“You know the hypnotic fire Illusion I did, I almost screwed that up,” Melinda said.

“Didn’t notice,” Jason said.

“When do I get to see Beth and the kids? I have the whole day off tomorrow and we can take them to the MGM grand, they have theme park in the back, my treat,” Melinda offered.

Jason sat down on the couch and said nothing; the look on his face said it all.

“What happened, Jason?” Melinda asked.

“Beth left me last month,” Jason said.

“Beth left you?! Your high school prom sweetheart?”

“She had been cheating on me for months, kicked me out and everything.”

“With who?” Melinda asked.

“Mike” Jason replied.

“Our Mike?” Melinda said as a distance look appeared on her face. “That sorry sonofabitch.”

“You know how we went into that dairy truck business after college; well he took me for everything and my wife to,” Jason explained.

“Are you hiding out here in Las Vegas because you killed him?” Melinda asked.

“I had the gun and everything and I just couldn’t do it. I lost it all.” Jason said.

Melinda opened a bottle of scotch and poured it into Jason’s coke.

“Thanks,” Jason said.

“You can stay here as long as you want. I can get you a job here in the hotel if you like. I know you don’t want hand outs, but hey, it’s money.” Melinda said.

“I don’t know what to do,” Jason said.

“Take a few days to get your head straight, you know get back up and from there we can decide what to do,” Melinda said.

“That why I am here, I want to ask a favor,” Jason said.

“How much you need? I have plenty money now since I hit it big, you name it you got it,” Melinda said.

“I don’t really need money,” Jason said.

“Then what?” Melinda asked.

“You know that hypnosis stuff you do?” Jason said.

Melinda looked puzzled and said, “Yes.”

Jason paused as he tried not to break down in front of her and he asked, “Can you make the pain go away?”

Melinda raised her hand and placed it on Jason’s cheek and as she shook her head she said, “Oh god Jason, why do bad things happen to good people.”

The two of them sat down on the couch for some time, talking about the old times and experiences they had shared together. They had a few drinks and they were feeling real good at this point.

Jason was feeling better and slightly buzzed when he realized that Melinda had noticed Jason’s eyes gleaming at her breasts.

“Something wrong with my tits?” Melinda asked.

“Oh damit,” Jason said. “I think it’s the booze, I didn’t mean…”

“A ha?” Melinda interrupted.

“Look at what you’re wearing,” Jason pleaded. “Not to mention you’re a sex symbol now or whatever they call it. I bet you can have any guy you want.”

“Believe it or not I have been very busy making the show work and I have a movie coming up. I’m not the lead role but its exposure and everyone wants to see me,” Melinda said.

“I’m sorry I was staring,” Jason said.

“Don’t be, I call this outfit, putting on the ritz.” Melinda said. “You know how hard I tried to get you to notice me in high school or college for that matter? You only had eyes for that evil Beth, bitch”

“Here’s to evil Beth bitch,” Jason said holding up his drink.

Melinda laughed and said, “To evil Beth bitch, may Mike screw off on her, like she did to you.”

“Here. here.” Jason said as they toasted.

Jason sat his drink down and Melinda asked, “Do you really want me to hypnotize you?”

“It that stuff for real?” Jason asked.

“Sure is and I can do it to anyone,” Melinda said seductively.

Jason looked down and asked, “Will it help?”

Melinda smiled and said, “Some, but the rest will take time. Time cures all.”

“What do I have to do?” Jason asked.

“It’s simple,” Melinda said as she stood up in front of Jason. “Remember these breasts you’re so fond of, look right in between them.”

“You’re kidding,” Jason said.

“Not at all,” Melinda said with a soft reassuring smile. “If your going get hypnotized you might as well go in style.”

Jason laughed as Melinda picked up her sparkling Hypno-Cane.

She began to ease the glittering cane up and down between her breasts and said, “Watch the cane.”

“I don’t feel hypnotized but that’s hot as hell,” Jason said.

“It gets better, just keep watching,” Melinda said. “Remember the show and how soft my words where? Recall, if you would, how easy everyone fell when I snapped my fingers. Remember the spirals, the lights and sound of my voice. I made their eyelids so heavy, just like yours. Follow the cane and let it fill your mind and as it does you will notice just how really relaxed you can become.”

Jason wasn’t sure if it was the booze talking or if she was actually making him feel this way and within moments, he no longer cared.

Melinda continued to move then cane up and down slowly as Jason realized just how powerful she was. He felt that power of envy in his heart, a feeling of not measuring up, as her breasts, cane and her voice became so very beautiful.

Listening to her words, Jason didn’t even have the energy to understand them when Melinda stopped moving the twinkling cane and began to slowly bring it up to her face and then pushing it forwards towards Jason’s head. She had a strange goofy stare that held Jason paralyzed and oh that sexy cane that moved closer and closer, tapping Jason’s forehead sending him thrusting off into the depths of hypnotic obedience. :)

Melinda watched as her spell had slumped poor Jason over on the couch. She removed her silver satin top hat and rolled it down her arm onto the top of her cane.

“Poor Jason,” She said. “I’m going to help you forget all about Beth.”

The night continued on as they made passionate love. Jason had thought he was making love to an angel, she moved so smoothly and softly across him. Over and over, not stopping for any orgasms that seemed to be occurring, again and again; its no wonder that Jason fell in love.

The days and nights continued, as Jason would wait behind the stage until Melinda finished her show. He found himself helping to set-up for her and working on her magick illusions for the show. Before long, Jason had found himself a new life. One where he felt needed and loved by the famous Mistress Melinda. The talk shows and traveling that helped get Melinda even more status, continued to build on her career. Jason found himself wanting her more and more every day and they spent as much time as they could together.

Jason flew home one night, a day early after helping to set up for the twilight illusion at a show that was to be held in Los Angeles. Walking into the hotel house room he could hear heavy breathing from the bedroom. He walked closer and closer to the room and he stood in the doorway a moment before turning on the light.

The color left Jason’s face as he almost felt death overcome him, what he saw was more than anyone in poor Jason’s situation could ever withstand. It was Melinda in her ritz outfit making love to Mike, the man who had stole Beth.

“Jason!” Melinda yelled. “He came to say sorry to you for what he did and we got a little crazy, we used to do it in high school and you never would pay attention to me and; ah fuck it. You know what? You should have kissed me that day in the tree, you should have taken me to prom and you should have been my boyfriend. It’s your entire fault. You caused all of this. Get out!”

Jason fell to his knees, his world was shattered. Life was no longer worth living.

Three, waking up on the count of one, two eyes opening and one and eyes open wide awake.

Jason sprang up from Melinda’s bed, breathing heavily, almost in panic.

“Shhh, shhh,shhh,” Melinda said as he tried to calm him. “It’s okay, you’re alright, breath with me, in slowly and out slowly. There you go; wow you must have really gone deep.”

“I guess I did,” Jason said, trying to shake it off. “Did it work?”

“I gave you all the suggestions we put on the paper, you should have no trouble asking Beth to prom tomorrow,” Melinda answered.

“That hypnosis is powerful, I still feel strange,” Jason said, as he once again took a deep breath and blew it out slowly. “I had some strange dream or something of you in Vegas, but I don’t remember.”

“Of me?” Melinda asked. “The human mind is complex, it was probably a dream of millions that could have occurred and I am sure you will not remember anything.”

“Your right I don’t,” Jason said.

“Now we should get you in the living room before my parents get here, they still think we are going out, they can’t be satisfied with idea that we have always been friends,” Melinda said.

That night Melinda sat her prom dress on her bed. She pulled her desk chair out and sat down next to her dress that she had worked so hard in making for the last year.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she prayed quietly to herself, “God. I know you gave me this skill of influence and I promised I would never use it for personal gain. I never asked for it. I have only asked you for Jason and no more. The things he said when we where eight, I just can’t get them out of my mind. Did you give me this power to win over Jason? I want to be held by him and go to prom with him. I have never done anything wrong until now. Was it wrong or was it what I am supposed to do. I had to turn him against our friend Mike, because Mike would mess things up for us by getting in the middle causing Jason to think and I can’t allow that. If you are truly love, then you understand why I did what I had to do. Beth could never love Jason like I can.”

The next morning mike confronted Melinda and asked, “What the hell is wrong with Jason? He was supposed to pick me up for school and when I asked him why he didn’t he cursed me out. I don’t what I did wrong.”

“Me neither,” Melinda said. “If Jason doesn’t want anything to do with you, then neither do I.” And with that, Melinda walked off, leaving a confused and puzzled Mike.

Later, during lunch, Melinda and Jason where interrupted by Beth. Beth of course had every intension of showing her popularity by insulting Melinda.

“Excuse us please,” Beth said.

Melinda did not want to make a scene, which would show Jason that she wanted to ruin the moment; she walked away, out of earshot.

Beth smiled at Jason and said, “Rumors fly around here and you know what I heard?”

Jason could see Melinda some fifteen feet away over Beth’s shoulder.

“What did you hear?” Jason asked.

“I heard you wanted to ask me to prom,” Beth replied.

“That’s, yea that’s true I guess I…,” Jason stopped as he saw the strange look in Melinda’s eyes.

The whole school was watching to see what Beth would say, but Jason wasn’t concerned with that any more. Melinda’s eyes said it all, so reassuring and they sparkled like magick.

“I accept,” Beth blurted out as she gave Jason a hug.

Sadness appeared in Melinda’s eyes when something strange happened. Jason pushed Beth away and said, “I did want to ask you to prom but I changed my mind.”

“What!” Beth said.

“I should have asked someone else a long time ago,” Jason said. “I can’t afford to make that mistake again.”

Jason walked around a very upset Beth, and confronted Melinda.

“Did she say no?” Melinda asked. “Why is she throwing me a finger?”

“I told her I didn’t want to go with her to prom, I want to go with you,” Jason said.

“But I thought, she was your dream…,” Melinda was interrupted.

“You’re my dream girl, will you go with me?” Jason asked.

“Yes, I’ll go with you,” Melinda said.

“Let’s ditch the rest of school today, I know this tree out in a middle of a field, I made a mistake there once, let me make up for it,” Jason said.

“Are you going to kiss me?” Melinda asked.

“Yes,” Jason replied.

“Your not pulling my leg, are you?” Melinda asked.

“It’s the truth, no bull,” Jason said.

“Oh shut up,” Melinda said as the two of them laughed.

Melinda and Jason married a few years later in Las Vegas Nevada.

Jason picked the honeymoon sweet earlier that day and when it came time, he carried Melinda over the threshold just as Melinda had dreamed.

They kissed passionately, then Melinda broke away and said, “Give me a minute, I need to get ready.”

They kissed and parted as Melinda made her way over to the bathroom.

“I can’t believe I’m married, it like a dream,” Jason said. “Why am I so drawn to Vegas, anyway?”

“Maybe it’s that dream you can’t seem to remember,” Melinda said. “I have a surprise.”

Melinda walked out of the bathroom wearing a shapely white satin corset. Her garters only added to the sinuous ensemble and she didn’t bother removing her wedding veil.

“Oh shit,” Jason said.

Melinda lifted up an object in her white satin glove allowing Jason to be taunted with it before she asked, “Do you know what this is?”

For a moment Jason had thought he’d seen a sparkling cane of some kind and then he realized it was a can as he said, “Is that canned whipped cream?”

Melinda smiled and said, “That’s what it is and I want desert all night.”

Jason laughed at Melinda’s sexy antics and asked, “Does that come with handcuffs and kinky stuff.”

“I don’t need that, so we can leave them in the suit case,” Melinda teased.

“Yea right!” Jason said. “What would you do with handcuffs anyway?”

“I don’t need handcuffs to tie you up,” Melinda said.

“Then how do you tie me up, with rope? You are kinky, something about those farm girls, mom warned me.”

Melinda laughed and said, “Remember what I used to do to the chickens? How I would have you hold them down on the ground and then would draw a straight line in the dirt. vertical to their eyes?”

“Yea, that was the fun part,” Jason said.

Melinda walked towards Jason slowly and said, “Once they saw that line they where completely hypnotized. They would just sit there staring at that line, paralyzed completely.”

“Then you would chop their heads off,” Jason said sarcastically.

“That to me was the most humane way of doing it,” Melinda said.

“What does that have to do with the caned whipped cream?” Jason asked.

Melinda raised the nozzle to her neck and slowly drew a whipped cream line from her neck all the way down through the center of her creamy skinned breasts.

Jason stood paralyzed, his eyes focused and his mind was blank as Melinda said, “You need to be hypnotized at least twice a week. If not you might loose me and you don’t want to make that mistake again.”

Jason and Melinda lived a happy life. For Melinda it was a life she had dreamed about since she was a little girl. A big house and children laughing and playing, it all started from the need for just a little kiss.

In Jason’s mind however, he never did look back and he had swore he would never make the same mistake twice. Problem was, that for Jason Mathews what that mistake was, was locked deeply in his mind. Locked so deeply in his mind, in a place we all know as the Twilight Zone…….. Do DO Do do……Do DO Do do. DOOOO.

God I need to get a life. At least you’re smiling.

With love
Shiri