The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Look At Me

WARNING! The following story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers. You must be at least eighteen years old in order to read this. The story is a work of fiction and provided for entertainment purposes, only

Copyright © 2001 Psyman_t

Chapter 8—The Investigation

When I returned to the living room Denise and Carol were locked in a tight embrace, kissing passionately.

“Ahem!” I cleared my throat. “Am I interrupting something?”

Carol disentangled herself from Denise and, throwing her arms around my neck, she proceeded to give me a tight hug and she kissed me just as passionately, letting her tongue do a foxtrot around my mouth.

“Al, you don’t know what a relief it is to finally know what happened,” she said as she released me from her bear hug. Everything’s starting to make sense now. It’s all becoming so clear.”

“Do you want to continue, then?” I asked.

“Absolutely!” she beamed. “You’re going to like what comes next.”

“Okay, fine,” I said but we all need some more wine. Going into the kitchen, I opened another bottle of wine and brought it out, filling each of the glasses then setting the bottle in the wine tray. Denise and Carol were kissing again and Carol had a glow about her that I had not seen before.

Sitting down in the love seat opposite them I said, “Any time you’re ready...”

Carol continued her story. “For the next few days I pretty much stayed in my room. Each night I would masturbate in bed remembering what those two boys did to me in the van. I would grab trusty old Richard out of my dresser and suck on it like I had done with the two boys, then I would shove it in my pussy wishing it had been one of their cocks instead of Richard.

At the dinner table one evening I was silently eating my dinner when my mom asked me if I was all right. I told her that I was, but she didn’t believe me, neither did my aunt. They kept pressuring me, so I finally told them that two guys had forced me into their van and made me have sex with them. They were both horrified and insisted that I tell them exactly what happened. I told them that two men in a white van (I lied because I didn’t want the boys to get into teouble) and they grabbed me and dragged me into the van then drove me to that place in the woods where they took off all my clothes, blindfolded me, and tied my hands behind my back. I told them that the two men had touched my breasts and my pussy then they sucked my breasts and licked my pussy then they made me suck on their penises and finally took turns raping me. I said that after they raped me they got me out of the van with my hands still tied behind me, and the blindfold still on, then they just drove off. I told my mom and my aunt that I was sorry for getting raped and started crying. My mom went and called the police while my aunt stayed with me telling me that it wasn’t my fault. She put her arm around me so that her hand was resting on the edge of my breast and rubbed lightly.

When the policeman got there he said that he needed to take a statement in private, so he took me into my room and closed the door. He then made me tell him the story over again. He told me that this was standard police procedure and that I couldn’t tell anyone what we talked about. I knew that I couldn’t tell him what actually happened so I decided to make it up as I went.

I sat on my bed and he pulled a chair up about 3 feet away. I sat there with my legs straight out in front of me with my knees parted a little bit so he could see my panties. As soon as I sat down I saw him look up my skirt and I parted my legs a little bit more feeling a tingling in my pussy as I did. He continued to stare at my panties as he talked.

He said, ‘Now this is going to be really hard but you have to tell me, and show me, exactly what they did. Don’t leave out any details. This isn’t fun for me, this is my job.’

Starting my story I slid toward the edge of the bed letting my legs hang over the edge of the bed. This caused my skirt to hike up revealing my pantied crotch fully to his staring eyes.

When I told him that the men had ordered me to play with my breasts he asked, ‘Did they call them breasts, or something else?’

‘They called them t-t-tits,’ I said nervously.

‘Show me how you rubbed your tits,’ the policeman said.

I put my hands on my breasts and began playing with them. I rubbed them lightly with my open palms at first then squeezed them roughly lifting them up and down as I did. I told him that the men then ordered me to remove my blouse and continue playing with my tits. The policeman insisted that I take off my blouse and demonstrate what I did. Slowly unbuttoning my blouse I could feel my pussy getting wet. His gaze shifted from my panties to my bra as I opened my blouse and took it off. I resumed rubbing and squeezing my breasts and I could feel my nipples getting hard. I told the policeman that at this point the men started rubbing their crotches.

‘Like this?’ he said, as he spread his legs and put his hand on his penis rubbing and stroking it.

‘Yes, like that,’ I responded. Now I was the one staring as I watched his dick swell inside his pants, responding to his rubbing action. As he took his hand away I could see the outline of his swollen dick pressing out against his straining uniform pants.

‘One of the men then ordered me to rub his penis,’ I told the policeman.

‘Did he call it his penis or something else?’ he asked me.

‘He called it his cock,’ I replied.

Standing up in front of me the policeman said, ‘Show me how you rubbed his cock!’ in a commanding voice.

Keeping one hand on my breast I reached out with the other one and grabbed his dick. I wrapped my fingers around it as much as I could and stroked it up and down. His gaze shifted down to my panties, which were now fully exposed and wet with excitement.

‘The man whose cock I was rubbing then told me to play with my pussy,’ I told the policeman.

‘Were those his exact words?’ he asked.

‘No,’ I said, ‘His exact words were, “Play with your cunt, bitch,"’ I responded.

Without waiting to be told I took my hand off my breast and started rubbing my soaking pussy. I continued to rub the policeman’s dick with the other one feeling his growing hardness through the material. Finally, letting go of his dick I brought my other hand down and pulled my panties aside exposing my naked pussy as I rubbed it with the other.

‘You weren’t wearing panties at this point, were you?’ the policeman asked.

Without answering him, I grabbed my panties and took them off. He held out his hand and I gave them to him. He lifted them up to his face and inhaled, smelling my arousal. As he did, I put both hands back on my pussy and rubbed furiously.

‘You’re really enjoying this, aren’t you?’ the policeman said with a wicked grin on his face, stuffing my panties in his pocket. Slowly I nodded my head as I continued to stare at his crotch while I rubbed mine.

‘Next,’ I told him, ‘one of them pulled my bra straps down roughly, exposing my breasts.’

‘Like this?’ he asked reaching out and pulling them down quickly exposing my quivering breasts.

He stared at my breasts just like the two boys had. I just sat there playing with my pussy, staring at his crotch while he stared at my breasts.

I told the policeman that the men made me squeeze my breasts and pinch my nipples again. He said that I had to demonstrate it for him so he would know exactly what they did.

I brought my hands up to my breasts again leaving my pussy fully exposed as I did and said, ‘like this,’ as I squeezed them. He alternated his gaze from my naked breasts to my naked pussy and back again.

‘Then the men started playing with my breasts,’ I said to the policeman.

‘You mean your tits, don’t you, slut?’

‘Yes,’ I replied, ‘they played with my tits.’

For some reason, hearing him call me a slut got me even hotter. The policeman then reached down and put his hands on my breasts massaging them alternately one then the other.

He asked if the men had played with my nipples and I said ‘yes.’

He rolled my nipples between his fingers and thumbs, first at the very tip then deeper into my breasts, then out to the tips again and back. Occasionally he pinched them real hard and I winced a bit from the pain and then moaned a bit. My eyes were closed as I focused on his hands on my tits. I started playing with my pussy again inserting a finger with one hand as I rubbed my clit with the other.

‘You really like this, don’t you cunt!’ the policeman said.

Without opening my eyes I nodded and said, ‘mmmmm, hmmmmm’

Then the policeman asked what they did next and I told him that the two men had touched my pussy.

‘You were completely naked at this point weren’t you?’ he asked. Without waiting for me to answer, the policeman told me to remove my bra and skirt and lay down on the bed.

I took them off then lay down on my bed with my head on my pillow and my legs spread open.

He sat down on the bed right next to me and placed his palm on my pussy mound rubbing lightly at first, them harder. He ran his fingers over my pussy lips from top to bottom first on one side then the other. Then he lightly traced the crease down the middle, up and down, up and down.

‘Did they shove their finger in you?’ he asked.

I answered, ‘yes’ as he parted my pussy lips with one hand and slowly inserted his middle finger.

‘Did he shove it in and out, like this?’ he asked. I nodded my head as he slid his finger in and out of me. He then inserted a second finger thrusting in and out as he did.

‘What did they do next,’ he asked, so I told him that they sucked on my nipples. ‘Like this?’ he asked as he leaned over and started sucking on one of my breasts, ‘or like this,’ he asked, as he moved over to the other one and rolled my nipple between his lips, licking and nibbling on them.

‘Both,’ I moaned.

‘Did they just do it once or did they do it over and over again?’ he asked.

I told him that they did it over and over again, so he kept doing it to first one nipple then the other. I wanted this to go on forever, but he finally stopped. When he did, I said that while they were sucking on my nipples, one of the men played with my breasts and the other one played with my pussy.

‘Show me how they played with your tits,’ he said, so I started squeezing my breasts and he lowered his mouth to my nipple again. At the same time he put his finger right on my clit and rubbed it real fast, sucking and frigging me while I massaged my breasts. After doing this for a little while he shoved a second finger in me, then a third one, pumping hard in and out of my pussy and sucked wildly on my breasts. I couldn’t help myself, it felt sooo good that I finally had an orgasm.

After the orgasm subsided he pulled his fingers out of my pussy and stuck them, one at a time, in my mouth letting me suck my own juice off them.

‘What did they do then?’ he asked.

‘One of them licked my pussy,’ I replied.

‘Tell me exactly what he did,’ the policeman said.

‘The first one knelt down between my legs and stuck his face into my pussy. Then he started licking my pussy lips and sticking his tongue in me and licking my clitty.’

‘I want to understand exactly what he did,’ the policeman said as he knelt between my legs.

The policeman bent down and buried his face in my pussy kissing and licking all around. He licked the crease between my legs and my pussy then he focused on my pussy lips, licking first one then the other up and down slowly, up and down, up and down. ‘Is that what he did?’ he asked.

‘Well, not exactly, I replied, ‘He spend more time licking my clitty.’

The policeman put his face in my crotch again and stuck his tongue out. He started at the bottom of my pussy slowly running his tongue up my slit till he lightly brushed across my clit. Then he started at the bottom again pressing slightly harder and slowly brought his tongue up my slit, pressing between them slightly. As he reached my clit he let the length of his tongue slide lightly across it. I almost came in his face when he did. He licked around my lips returning to the bottom where he stuck his tongue in a little farther and licked up a third time. Upon reaching my clit he again let the entire length of his tongue slide across it, pressing it firmly. Once more he returned to the bottom of my cunt, sticking his tongue out hard, sliding further and further into my wetness as he brought his tongue up. When his tongue was all the way in he curled up the tip of it licking my inner tunnel. Then continuing his upward journey he spread my inner lips with the fatness of his tongue rising higher and higher until he reached my clitty. He licked my clitty long and hard causing me to moan with pleasure and desire. Then he withdrew his tongue and stuck it out till it just barely touched my clit then he moved it up and down real fast.

‘Yes, yes,’ I responded, ‘That’s what he did.’ I grabbed his head with my hands and pulled him into me as hard as I could.

After a few minutes of this he finally pulled away and said, ‘Okay, what next?’

‘One of the men told me to play with his cock again,’ I replied.

I reached over and put my hand in the policeman’s lap and squeezed his cock. Then he unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out. It was so big and hard! I wrapped my fingers around it and slid my hand up and down it’s entire length. I couldn’t believe how warm and hard it was, but at the same time it felt soft and smooth. The policeman leaned back to give me easier access.

‘Something’s wrong,’ I said. ‘The man in the van didn’t have any pants on.’

The policeman then stood up and unfastened his pants letting them fall to the floor. Then he sat back down and I reached for his cock again.

‘While I did this, the other man continued to play with my pussy,’ I told the policeman so he put his hand on my pussy again. Each time I slid my hand down his cock he shoved his finger in me. When I slid my hand up his cock again he pulled his finger out of me. I lay there naked on my bed with my feet spread wide stroking the policeman’s cock while he fingered me for a long time.

Finally, he said, ‘What did they do next.’

‘One of the men made me take his dick in my mouth,’ I replied

‘Tell me how he did that,’ the policeman insisted.

‘Well,’ I replied, ‘he knelt beside my head, grabbed my head with his hands and shoved his dick into my mouth, pumping it in and out.’

The policeman got up on the bed with his knees next to my head, his dick only inches from my face. I could smell it and it excited me even more. Then he took my face in his hands and guided my mouth to it. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around it while he shoved it in. He pulled my head further on his dick then pushed my head back till his dick nearly came out.

‘Is this how you sucked his cock,’ the policeman asked.

I nodded my head.

He kept this up for a few minutes then asked, ‘Did he play with your tits while you sucked his cock?’

With his cock in my mouth I couldn’t talk so I nodded my head and said, ‘mmmmmm hmmmmm.’

He then put his hand on one of my tits and started rubbing it real soft, tickling my nipples which were as hard as nails. ‘Did he do it real soft like this,’ the policeman asked.

‘Unnnnh, Uhhhhh,’ I responded, so he squeezed them roughly and pinched my nipples.

‘More like this?’ he asked.

I nodded my head and said, ‘mmmmmm hmmmmm.’

We kept this up for a long time, me sucking his big cock while he squeezed first one breast then the other. The only sounds in the room were the slurping sound as his cock slid in and out of my mouth and my continual moans, ‘mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmh, ummmmmmmm, ohmmmmmmmmmm.’

I felt his cock start to swell even larger in my mouth and he asked, ‘Did he come in your mouth?’

I nodded my head and said, ‘mmmmmm hmmmmm.’

‘And did you swallow it?’ he asked.

Again, I replied, ‘mmmmmm hmmmmm.’

When I did, he shot his load into my mouth and I swallowed stream after stream. I was so turned on by his dick in my mouth and the taste of his sperm that I had another orgasm.

After a few minutes he pulled his half deflated dick out of my mouth, pulled up his pants and zipped himself up. ‘We’re almost done now Denise,’ he said. ‘Are you doing okay?’

‘Yes sir,’ I replied, licking my lips.

‘What happened next,’ he asked.

‘The other man stuck his dick in my pussy,’ I answered.

‘You mean his cock, don’t you?’ the policeman said.

‘Yes, sir, he stuck his cock in my pussy.’

‘We have to have a demonstration of that,’ he said. ‘How are we going to do that now?’ he asked looking down at his crotch then around the room

‘I have something in my second drawer, there,’ I said, pointing to the dresser.

He walked over to the dresser and opened my underwear drawer. ‘It’s beneath my underwear,’ I told him.

The policeman started picking up my panties and bras one at a time, holding each one up to get a good look at it and sliding the smooth material between his fingers, then dropping it on the floor. I was getting turned on again watching this man go through my underwear while I lay naked on my bed watching him.

When he got to my thong panties he held them up and stretched them out a few times saying, ‘not much to these, is there?’ before dropping them.

He pulled out my black lace bra and put his fist into the cup to fill it out, then after feeling the lacy material he dropped it, too, onto the pile on the floor. Then he picked up my really transparent white panties holding them up to the light. Toward the bottom of the pile he found one of my pair of crotchless panties. As he held them up he pushed his finger through the opening a few times then turned to me, raised his eyebrows and smiled a little bit. Dropping it on the floor, he picked the other ones out of the drawer and did the same thing.

‘I’ll bet these are some of your favorites,’ he said as he pulled wide open the crotchless part.

I nodded my head and smiled a little expecting him to drop them but he didn’t, instead, he put them in his pocket with the pair I had been wearing. Finally, he reached into the drawer and pulled out my plastic penis.

Bringing it over to me he asked, ‘Is this plastic cock what you had in mind?’ and I said that it was.

He told me that it would probably hurt if he shoved it into me while it was dry so he suggested that I put it in my mouth and get it good and wet. When he handed it to me I put it in my mouth and sucked on it wishing that it were his cock in my mouth again.

‘Show me exactly how he fucked you,’ the policeman said.

When he said the ‘f’ word I got even more excited and I took the cock out of my mouth. Parting my pussy lips with one hand I slowly inserted it with the other.

‘Did he fuck you slow like that,’ the policeman asked, ‘or did he do it faster.’

‘He did it slow, then fast, then slow, then fast,’ I replied, as I pushed it in and out slowly then gradually speeded up.

He put his hand on my thigh and lightly stroked it, getting closer and closer to my pussy as he did. Then he pulled my leg towards him and I opened my legs even wider. He reached under my knees and pulled them up till my legs were up in the air in a vee shape. He then reached down on the floor and picked up his Polaroid camera and stood at the end of the bed taking pictures of me. He told me to put my legs down and to play with my tits while I fucked my horny cunt with the cock. The nasty words he used got me hotter and hotter till I finally had another orgasm. As I did, he took several more pictures of me.

After I calmed down from the orgasm, the policeman told me that I could put my clothes back on. As I did, he asked me my name again, wanting to know the exact spelling. He asked me my birthday, my phone number and my address. When I told him, he wrote my name and age on the back of each picture. Just before he left, he handed me one of the pictures and told me that I could keep it, warning me that if I ever said a word to anyone about what went on in my bedroom that night, he would send copies of them to my mother and my principle.”