The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LOOK BOTH WAYS

32

‘You are leaving again, aren’t you?’ she said to him, almost the instant her eyes opened. He continued to dress, without answering her or looking at her.

‘There’s no challenge, like no challenge,’ he said, with a weary smile in his voice.

‘Don’t you get tired of always going out in such a blaze of glory, each time?’ she asked, concerned, but with a slight grin.

He stopped dressing momentarily and allowed his arms to hang loosely by his sides, wondering what she had meant. Then, remembering, he took a long deep breath and allowed it to escape his lungs, very, very slowly, knowing that what felt right, felt right, even if it was not what he or others wanted. Then he lost the thought and finished dressing, turning to face her, with his sincere boyish grin.

‘Is there enough time?’ she asked, her eyes deepening a little.

He stirred and grinned, simultaneously, thinking about her and about them, and the time left and the lack of it.

‘There’s always enough time, the 7th time,’ he said, grinning like the natural male he was, as he began to undress, again, ‘but not to waste,’ he then added, without a smile, wondering what his parents would look like. ‘Not to waste.’

‘Where will you go, this time?’ she asked, as she settled back, displaying her beautiful and desirable morning submissive female form, like a five-pointed human star, widening herself, invitingly.

‘Oh… just around,’ he grinned tiredly, not really knowing, himself. He loved the ocean, ‘wherever I feel needed or wanted, I guess—maybe an old ship, somewhere, that needs to be loved for the pretty live-ship she is. Who knows?’

And, in tiredly saying those words, he felt his living spirit lift a little, remembering, that he, too, needed to feel needed, simply in order to feel like being his whole, natural male self, in the first place, until no longer wanted. He could never remain when he felt no longer needed or wanted. Then another thought entered he never thought of.

‘Look me up, sometime,’ he said, tiredly, but with morning energies rapidly gathering, ‘if you feel like it. I always miss you,’ then grinned slightly, adding, ‘in all natural ways.’

Then he fell fully upon her natural and naked female morning glory, with a natural male tender passion and a dedicated, gentle male dominance.

While I am gone, he then thought—teach all the things that I have taught you in my absence, and remember...I am with you always, even to the never-end.

But he never said those words; he only felt them, to the very core of his whole, natural human being. He simply wondered if he had controlled their minds and his natural fire was now raging in all. He felt he had had and it was, yet still, he wondered. Then he smiled. He always did, knowing that to him, there was no challenge, like no challenge.

‘Oh, Jesus! Oh, Christ, yessss!’ she gasped, groaning from her deepest and natural female gut, while she clung to her rising natural throes and accepted his needed and much missed natural and fullest feeling-dominant male presence.

Now, he thought, quieting, after his supernova had merged naturally with hers, consuming their entire whole natural one being—all he needed was a name.

Always the never-ending now-moment of his always beginning never-end.

2008

Mesmerr