The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LOOK BOTH WAYS

5

Gently he leaned against her warm behind and then further forward over the full length of her back.

‘Oohh, yes,’ she sighed contentedly.

He reached down with his right hand and took firm hold, then leaned forward against her, guiding himself all the way forward and through the gap between her legs. He felt himself brush her wine-laden carpet and her natural warmth, as he settled, then allowed the muscles to keep himself pressed firmly upward against and between the folds of her femaleness still in natural heat.

‘Ohh, God!’ she groaned and pushed herself downward, but only as far downward, as the bench top across which she lay would permit.

He pressed forward, forcing her hips against the bench. Then he relaxed and drew back, releasing the pressure. Yet, all the while his body pressed firmly upward and laid resting, inside the soft swollen folds of her warm brewing wine barrel.

‘Oohh, Jesus!’ she cried with pure female lust in her voice, heavy and thick with building raw combusting passion.

He smiled. Her joy was his joy. And in that moment, he cared for her, through her natural joy.

My heaven for you is like a shepherd who had a hundred sheep, he thought. One of them, the most unknown and unloved, went astray. He left the ninety-nine sheep and looked for that one, until he found it. Such did he love them all. He smiled.

When he had gone to such trouble, he said to the sheep, ‘I care for you, at this exact moment, more than the ninety-nine or I wouldn’t be here. Can’t you care about you, too, and not get yourself lost?’

He straightened up and leaned back, then withdrew himself completely from between her legs, his heart warming to the sound of disappointment in her sigh, as he did so. He reached down guided himself, once more, smiling at the sheen of her that now glistened on him from stem to stern.

He did not move. He just rested there, in the dawning of her awareness, waiting and noting the real trace of fear in her tone. Then he guided himself backward and down and came to rest just inside the soft inner lips of her liquid winery warmth. It was electric.

‘Ohh, God yes!’ she moaned deeply.

He felt her belly vibrate from the depth of the sound leaving her throat. He leaned backward again and glanced down at himself. He still glistened. She had winery shined him truly and he smiled.

She is like a child who has settled in a field, he thought fondly of her, a field which is not hers. When the owners of the field come, they will say, ‘Let us have back our field.’ She will undress in their presence, in order to let them have back their field, and give it back to them.

He saddened. It truly was a wonderful world, he reflected.

Therefore, I would say to her, that if the owner of a house knows that the thief is coming, he would begin his vigil before he comes and will not let him into his house of his domain to carry away his goods.

His eyes roamed the full length of her natural female nudity and he was proud.

You then, he smiled fondly down at her, be on your guard against the illusory shell world when I am gone from you; arm yourself with your natural and great inner strength, lest the illusory robbers find a way to come to you; for the difficulties, which you expect will surely materialise. Let you be a feeling-dominant female of natural understanding.

They never knew, he puzzled sadly, that when the grain ripened, the farmer came quickly, with his sickle in his hand, and reaped it. Whoever has ears to hear, let her hear.

Then he guided himself once more to come to rest against beautiful and natural nether necklace. He was shiny still glistened from her natural winery. He pressed her gently.

‘Oh, please!’ she exclaimed, with real trepidation in her voice. It wasn’t a moan. It wasn’t a groan or a sigh. It was an involuntary statement of her female’s natural fear.

He rested there for several long seconds. It was electric. Then he leaned backward slightly, once more returning between her legs and tipping just inside the inner lips of her molten winery warmth for his shining.

‘Ohh, God!’ she groaned.

It was not fear, this time, that was in her voice. It was need, urgent and natural mating need. He rested there for several long seconds, also. Her hips tried to arch backward, but he held her bound wrists and pressed them gently downward into her back, holding her exactly where he wanted her.

‘Nnngh!’ she protested and he smiled immediately.

He smiled for her, a natural female human nature in natural female mating heat and need, just as Mother Nature had intended from the very beginning, without guilt and without shame. It was perfect. She was perfect.

‘Oh!’ she exclaimed when he withdrew quickly out from her liquid winery warmth to rest himself shining against her nether necklace between her buttocks. Again her edge tone voiced the fear of her natural female, the uncertainty and apprehension. He gently pressed.

‘Oh, no!’ she exclaimed in a cry, and it was a cry, not of pain, but of alarm, real alarm, born of her own imaginative fear, but not of the unknown now, of the expected.

‘Please!’

He withdrew himself from the very tip of her trembling nether necklace to be shined from top to bottom, once more, in sliding himself quickly and accurately, just inside her milky wine sheath without any arrow to encompass.

Then, without concern, he released his body from his right hand and pressed her wrists firmly down into her back against the bench top then cored her sheath, quickly, fully and wholly, then straightened up to hold her feet, an inch or so, off the floor.

‘Ugh, onoonnn!’ she shouted as her liquid winery tightness accommodated him, wholly, like a second skin. ‘Oohh, God! Ohh, God!’

Yet he held there just the same for several long seconds. The feeling of her absolute binding and natural tightness about his body hilted inside her, was electric. Then, just as quickly and as suddenly, he withdrew.

‘Oh, no, please!’ she cried, and it was a cry, not of alarm or apprehension or fear, but of disappointment and longing, of urgent wanting and lustful natural female need.

He throbbed and pulsed naturally and could see that and smiled. Perfect. He was just perfect.

‘Ohh, no!’ she moaned as he pressed her slipped between her buttocks and gently touched against her nether necklace. He felt her fear. He felt her trembling buttocks clench and he held her until the trembling was gone and she had relaxed. Then he withdrew again and rested at the very entrance to her winery sheath.

‘Ohh!’ she exclaimed with fear in her voice. And it was fear, where previously it had been lust and longing. Now it was fear.

He plunged into her liquid winery cylinder once more, sheathing her central core, to the very back of her natural quiver, until she once more made no contact with her feet on the carpet.

‘Ah, no!’ she cried in fear and hurt and lust and longing, but he held her there for several long seconds, until she quieted. Then, just as quickly and as suddenly he withdrew and pressed between her creamy cheeks once more to tip her nether necklace there.

‘Ohh, God!’ she groaned, and it was a groan.

He smiled, knowing he had reversed her state of mind completely. He tipped her a little more deeply, just a little. It was hot and it was electric.

‘Oh, yes! Oh, Jesus!’ she moaned deeply from her lower belly.

Her hips rose and her back tried to arch beneath his grip on her wrists, which pressed her down into the bench top. Then he slowly withdrew; smiling sadly for her moan of longing that had now developed for that place of her accommodation. He felt her tense before he even entered her. He smiled. She was right to do so. He plunged inward and upward, deeply and without notice, lifting her feet clear of the carpet, once more.

‘Ohh!’ she cried, and she was crying. He could tell.

He held her there for several long seconds, before withdrawing, once again, yet, this time, he did not leave her, but remained resting within the warm winery entrance to her mating quiver.

‘Ohh, God!’ she moaned and sighed at the same time. ‘Oh, Jesus!’

Then slowly, he began to fill her until he had kissed her cervix. He felt her natural heartbeat there. It was electric. He withdrew then returned and stroked her fully, like that, once again. And so set up his stroking rhythm that went on and on and on and on while she wailed and ground her hips backward to meet his every filling.

‘Ohh, Jesus!’ she groaned from her female gut, as her sexual combustible tension mounted with his. He smiled with love for her joy. It was his joy, too. He became aware of the tears of his own natural joy affecting his vision as he gazed down at her moving, naked loveliness.

He smiled, knowing that if a blind thinking-dominant woman leads a blind thinking-dominant man, they will both fall into a pit.

Her breathing was now harsh and ragged. His was close to being the same when he suddenly and unexpected by her, withdrew completely.

‘No!’ she protested unashamedly. ‘Ohh, no!’ Yet before she had taken two more deep breaths to protest again, he had tipped, once again, her nether necklace.

‘Oh, God!’ she jumped and sank back against him. ‘Ohh, please!’

Love your sister and your brother like your soul, he thought fondly of her, as he slowly and gently returned to her natural winery sheath.

‘Oh, God! Jesus, yes!’ she groaned, and it was a groan. It was not a moan, nor was it a cry for help, but a groan of heaven-sent pleasure for one who had come in from the cold, who had come out of the sensual desert.

Guard her like the pupil of your eye, he smiled softly, noting the shaking of his own breath, as it left his mouth, while he held her down and continued to slowly, but surely sheath his arrow more deeply inside and into the far inner reaches of her trembling quiver.

‘Ugh, yes!’ she shouted, and she did shout.

It was not a cry of pain or of fear, but a shout of joy to be held in such high esteem and love, by a stranger who could not even get himself out of the rain, and who did not even know his own name or where his own home actually was, if he, in fact, had one.

His own flesh burned and torched inside her body from the heat and slow burning friction of being held so close to her, of being held so close by her, so close. He was a part of her and a part of her joy. It was his joy, too, and he took it, fully.

If the flesh came into being because of spirit, he wondered. It is a wonder. But, if spirit came into being because of the body, truly, it is a wonder of wonders. Yet trinity makes all wonders seem like specs. This, he now knew.

Slowly, he continued to press inside her, while holding her down on the bench top, exactly where he wanted her.

‘Yes! Yes! Ugh! Oh, Jesus, yes!’

She shouted and twisted and bucked and shucked herself hard back against him, but he held her as still as he could, exactly where he wanted her. His eyes were pinched shut, embracing her pleasure and his, as he began to reach her zenith and make sure he was there, with additional force forward, against, and inside her.

‘Ugh! Ohh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Jesus, yessss!’ she shuddered against him and around him from the inside out, as her body burst into climax, so fierce, that it began to debilitate her, as she lay trapped beneath his strong hand upon her.

I am amazed, he concluded, upon reaching her end in natural climax and her euphoric end of his travel inside her body’s utter female limits, at how this great wealth of man’s misguided and lost spirit has made its home in this self-created sensual poverty called ‘the world.’

His own knees trembled from the penetrating force he held himself hilted inside her body with. Yet he held her firmly while her own fiery and natural end seared her euphoric senses and branded her living female brain with its sensual and sexual frenzied blazing awakening.

He smiled. This time I have come to start a fire, he smiled through his own shaking breath and trembling body. He loved her then, as he had always loved them all, even though they had not known he had. They had thought he had died for their sins, yet they had been wrong, and still were. He had died for a life of living, for them; a living life of natural communication, of natural happiness, and of natural pleasure.

Her sweating, trembling body relaxed and softly sobbed against him. He had not lived that life then. He had died so that they might, if they so chose to do. He smiled as he held her tightly against him, in her naturally discovered heavenly afterglow. And the tears flowed from him then for all of him who had preceded him and for all of him who would follow after.

If you bring forth the fluid intelligence that is naturally within you, he recalled, what you bring naturally forth will naturally save you.

She had allowed her natural female to be brought forth, he smiled, as her thighs shuddered gently against him, for the final time, knowing that she had brought forth what was within naturally her, and what she did not bring forth would have eventually destroyed her.

Then he cared and shared tears with her, and for all men and women who would not know the heaven’s bliss of a natural male or and natural female in their given lifetimes; knowing his home that waited them was not a place or a destination, but a state of inward attainment.