The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Losing it All

It was said that Trent Connell had it all and they were right. He had it all, and more.

Trent Connell was the captain of the football team and when he graduated from high school, he enrolled in the army. He went off to war and he saved the troops in his platoon and when he came home, he was a decorated hero.

He married his high school sweetheart. Her name was Cindy Bowman. She’d been a cheerleader when they were in school and the two of them settled down to start a family.

When Trent finished college, he went onto law school. Trent and Cindy’s son, Trent Jr., was already two years old by the time that happened and baby Tabitha was on the way.

Upon graduating from law school, Trent had meant to settle down to a nice, boring life but that was not to be. He’d grown concerned about the education that his children would be receiving so he’d run for a seat on the school board, and he’d won.

From there, it was more forays into politics and then a seat in the state legislature and suddenly, Trent Connell was an up and coming star. His name was being mentioned for the governor’s mansion and Trent did nothing to discourage that speculation.

Yes, Trent Connell seemed to have it all.

But looks can be deceiving.

Trent stared at the video disc running in his player. There was no doubt who the girl was. Trent would have recognized his daughter anywhere, even if she was naked and even if she was surrounded by four horny guys, guys who were taking turns working their cocks between Tabitha’s very receptive legs.

“Say nothing,” a voice on the tape said. “Tell no one, not even your wife. We just want to talk. Don’t try to contact your daughter. She belongs to us now. If you break the rules, we will know.”

The voice over ended but the sex didn’t. Tabitha moaned as yet another cock took its place between her legs but she wasn’t moaning for long. Another of the men offered up his cock to her mouth and Tabitha welcomed it inside.

The camera seemed to focus on her face now and Trent wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. At least he didn’t have to see the cock between his daughter’s legs but he was stuck seeing just how much his daughter seemed to like sucking on a cock.

“Tell the camera what you are,” an off screen voice told the girl.

The girl let the cock slip from her mouth and she looked right into the camera. “I’m a little cock sucking slut,” she said.

“And by slut, you mean what?”

“By slut, I mean I love to fuck,” the girl said, “and I love to fuck as many guys as possible. Can I go back to sucking the cock now,” the girl asked.

“In a second,” the voice said. “What do you think your daddy would say if he were here now?”

“That’s easy,” Tabitha said. “He’d tell me to do what I want and do it with passion. Can I suck the cock now?”

“Sure,” the voice said.

Tabitha’s mouth was back again on that cock and she was sucking it hard. Trent couldn’t help himself. He had to watch and what she’d said about him, that was true, too. He’d always told her to find what she wanted to do and do it with passion, but he hadn’t meant this.

Oh God, the man was close. Trent could tell and as much as he wanted to look away, he found he couldn’t.

“Are you watching,” the off screen voice said. “We hope so. It looks like you’re daughter’s going to get a mouth full of cum, but watch what happens next.”

Trent Collins wanted to look away but he couldn’t.

The man was fucking Tabitha’s face even harder and he was starting to groan. For her part, Tabitha seemed to welcome it even more.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck,” and that’s when Trent knew. The man was cumming in his daughter’s mouth and Tabitha wanted it. If anything, her movements seemed to get even more frantic as she sucked and swallowed the man’s cock.

“Remember,” the voice over said. “Do nothing until we call you,” and with that, the screen faded to black.

Trent Connell just sat there and stared at the blank screen. What should he do? Sit there and do nothing? That was anathema to him, but this was his daughter they were talking about. If he ever wanted to get Tabitha back ...

Yeah but there was no guarantee that the bastards would do what they said they would do, so if he sat here and did nothing, that might be the wrong thing, too.

Yeah, but ...

First things first, the man thought. He needed to get the disc out of his player and he needed to put it someplace safe. Two reasons for that. First, it was evidence and there might be fingerprints on it. Even if that weren’t the case, if it all went wrong which was something Trent didn’t even want to think about, if it all went wrong, that disc would provide photographic evidence that the authorities would need.

But that wasn’t the most important reason to get that disc out of the player. He couldn’t risk having it be seen by anyone else. He punched an intercom on his desk. “Jessie, can you come in here, please.”

“Right away, sir.”

Moments later, his secretary was standing there before him. “You wanted to see me, boss?”

“I need an envelope,” the man said, “something big enough to hold a DVD disc. Can you get that for me?”

“Sure thing, boss. I’ll be back in a minute,” and sure enough, his secretary was back with an envelope in hand.

“Thanks, Jessie.”

“No problem, boss,” and with that, his secretary went back to her work.

Trent pressed the eject button and then using some tissues from his desk, he carefully extracted the disc and he put it in the envelope which he then sealed. He grabbed a marker off his desk. “Evidence,” he wrote on the envelope and then he shoved it in his desk.

There! He’d done something, but what else could he do?

What else could he do?

He picked up his phone and he called his daughter’s phone number. Let’s see who answers, he thought.

One ring, then two, then three.

The phone was picked up. “Hullo,” a girl’s voice said cautiously.

That wasn’t Tabitha, Trent realized. It was Tabitha’s roommate, Tracy. “Hello, Tracy,” Trent said. “This is Mr. Connell, Tabitha’s dad. Is Tabitha there?”

There was a pause before the girl answered. “Oh hi, Mr. Connell,” she said. “No, um, no, Tabitha’s not here.”

Trent had made a career out of reading people and even over the phone, he could tell that Tracy was stressed. “What’s wrong,” he asked.

“Nothing’s wrong,” Tracy said.

Yeah right, the man thought. Like he actually believed that. “When’s Tabitha going to be home, do you know?”

“Um, I don’t know, Mr. Connell.”

Yeah right. She was hiding something. “When was the last time you saw my daughter?”

“Um ... um—”

“Tracy. Come on. I want to know.”

“I can’t,” the girl blurted out. “I can’t. They told me not to tell.”

“Tell what?”

“They told me not to tell. I, um, I got this DVD, but they said she’d be okay if I promised not to tell.”

“I know what you’re talking about,” the man said. “I got one, too. When did you get yours?”

The girl seemed to pause to reflect. “I got mine six days ago,” she said finally.

Six days, the man thought. “So how long’s it been since you saw my daughter last?”

“It’s been over a week,” the girl said tearfully. “It’s been over a week, Mr. Connell, and I’ve been so scared.”

“There, there,” the man comforted her. “We’ll get her back but now I want to tell me everything that’s been going on there.”

It was infuriating. Tracy’d been able to fill him in on some of what had happened but she knew so little that it was worth next to nothing.

The last time Tracy had seen Tabitha, his daughter had been studying in their dorm room. Tracy’d gone to bed early because she had an early class and Tabitha had asked her if the light would bother her and if she wanted her to go somewhere else.

“Tabitha was always like that,” Tracy said. “She was always so considerate. That’s why I liked her so much.”

“So did you make her go?”

“Nuh uh. She had this little lamp that was great for her but it hardly made any light for anyone else so she wasn’t going to keep me up and I told her so.

“What happened after that?”

“I got up just like I was supposed to and I went off to class and when I got back, she was gone.”

“But she was there when you left?”

“Of course.”

“When’d you start to think something was wrong.”

“She didn’t come home at all that day but I thought maybe she was over at her boyfriend’s.”

“She had a boyfriend?”

“She had something but I don’t know what. She said it was a guy she’d met and she said she was going to introduce me when the time was right but she never did.”

“Did she ever give you a name?”

“Yeah, it was like Justin or Jason or something like that.”

“Was it Justin or Jason?”

“I just don’t remember.”

“So when did you report her missing?”

“I never did.”

“You never did?!”

“Mr. Connell, you got to believe me. I didn’t really think anything was wrong and then when I started to think maybe there was, that’s when I got my DVD and after that, I couldn’t report it because I didn’t want to hurt her.”

Reasonable, Trent thought. All except the waiting part. The girl should have known better, especially young girls, but once he’d received his DVD, he hadn’t reported her missing either. “Anything else,” the man asked.

“No. I’ve just been waiting and hoping, and Mr. Connell, I’m not sure how long I’m supposed to wait. Do you think I should go to the police now?”

“No.” He said it a little more forcefully than he’d intended. “No,” he said again a little more softly. “No. Let me see what I can do about it on my end and I’ll let you know.”

“Okay, Mr. Connell, but do let me know because I’m really scared.”

“I am too,” Trent admitted. “I’ll let you know.”

Trent called his wife and others, but Tracy, it seemed, had the best information on where his daughter might have gone.

He got the call the next day. He recognized the voice from the disc right away. “You’ve been very bad,” the voice said. “We told you to do nothing.”

“That’s my daughter you’ve got there.”

The voice just laughed. “Us got her? Don’t you think it’s better to say she’s got us?”

“What do you mean?”

“Hold on,” the voice said and then another voice came on the line. “I’m a slut, daddy. I’m a slut and I like to suck and to fuck.”

The voice was back again. “There now. Does that sound like we’re holding her captive.”

Trent bit back what he wanted to say to the man. “What do you want,” he asked.

The voice laughed. “There you go. We knew you could be reasonable and as it so happens, we don’t want all that much, we just want to talk.”

“Okay talk.”

Trent could almost hear the voice smile through the line. “Now, Mr. Connell, for discussions like you and I are going to have, I think we need something a little more private.”

“When and where.”

“We’ve already sent the instructions to your wife. She’s going to pick you up in five minutes. You need to be outside when she gets there. Better not keep her waiting.”

“My wife? You bastards—”

But the line had already gone dead.

Trent slammed the phone down and then moments later, he was on his way out of the office.

“Hey, boss, where you off to,” Jessie called out as he stormed out of the office.

“Out,” the man said.

“But your appointments—”

“Cancel ‘em. Cancel everything, but I gotta go,” and with that, he was out the door.

He was at the curb and waiting when Cindy’s car pulled up beside him. She looked worried. “Trent,” she said tersely. “What’s going on?”

“I don’t know,” the man said and then he noticed the device hanging from his wife’s rear view mirror. “What’s that?”

“It arrived sometime after you left. I got a phone call saying it was out front and that if I ever wanted to see my daughter again, that I should put it there and I should go pick you up. They say they can hear every word we say. Trent, what’s going on?”

“I don’t know,” the man said, “but I think we better do as they say. You know where we’re going?”

“Uh huh.”

“Where?”

Cindy nodded at the contraption hanging from the rear view mirror. “They told me not to say. They said if I did, something bad would happen.”

“I guess we drive then.”

Cindy just nodded.

“We’re going to the warehouse district,” Trent said after a time.

“Uh huh.”

Again, they drove on in silence.

Cindy turned in her seat. “Oh crap,” she said. “I think that was it.” She swung the car around and she looked at the non-descript building. She turned the car off. “Yep, that’s it.”

Trent unlatched his belt and then he saw that his wife wasn’t moving. “Aren’t you coming,” he asked.

“I was told I was supposed to stay here. I was told you wouldn’t be long. You won’t be long, will you?”

Trent looked at the building. “I’ll be back,” he said. “Just wait here.”

“Honey,” his wife said. “Please hurry.”

“Don’t worry,” the man said. “I’ll be back before you know it.”

Trent stepped out of the car and crossed the street. There was a door on the side. Trent went up to the door and knocked.

There was no answer. He knocked again.

Still no answer. The man looked around for a bell but there was none. Once more, he knocked again.

And all to no avail. He looked around and then he put his hand on the handle and he gave it a pull and the door opened.

Trent looked back at where Cindy was still sitting in the car, and he flashed her a grin and gave her a thumbs up, and then he stepped inside.

He never knew what hit him.

He woke up to find his hands tied behind his back and tied to a simple, wooden chair. His hands weren’t the only things that were bound. His legs were bound, too, and there was one more thing. The room he was in was bathed in darkness but his part of the room, the chair where he was sitting, that part of the room was bathed in light, and oh yeah, he wasn’t wearing any clothes.

Trent struggled against his restraints.

“I wouldn’t do that,” said a voice from the darkness. It wasn’t just any voice. It was The Voice. “That chair is stronger than it looks.”

Trent heard the man but he was unwilling to accept anything that the owner of that voice said at face value so he thrashed and he thrashed and he thrashed some more until he was sure the voice was right.

“I told you,” said the still disembodied voice from off in the darkness. “That chair is sturdier than it looks.”

“What did you do to me,” Trent bellowed.

“We tied you up, of course.”

“Yeah, but why? I did what you wanted me to do.”

Trent could hear the smile in the unseen voice. “My dear, Mr. Connell, if all we’d wanted was to make you come here, there would have been easier ways to accomplish that. No, what we want is to talk, and we want to make sure you’re in a position where you can do nothing more than listen to what we have to say.”

“Fine,” the man huffed. “Say what you got to say but know this. I will get you for this.”

“Now, Mr. Connell. That hardly seems to be a very open attitude, but still, I suppose we can hardly expect anything less considering the circumstances, but before we talk, I have something I want to show you first.”

“What?”

A second light came on and Trent could see a naked man standing in front of him, but it wasn’t the man that had his attention, it was the naked girl kneeling beside him and it was the collar she wore. One look was all it took to establish that this was his missing daughter.

“I see you’ve noticed my little pussy,” said the man. “Would you like to have a closer look at her?”

Trent didn’t know what to say. On the one hand, he wanted a look at his daughter. On the other hand, he didn’t want to see her looking like this.

“Come on, Tabby,” the man said without waiting for an answer from Trent. “Walk.”

The girl crawled on her hands and knees as both man and girl approached the man in the chair and as they approached, the light that had been illuminating them followed them all the way up to Trent.

“My Tabby’s a good, little pussy, wouldn’t you agree?”

Trent didn’t say anything.

“But,” the man continued, “like any good, little pussy, my Tabby loves to get a little cream, don’t you, pet?”

The girl nodded.

“Would you like to show your father what it is you like?”

The girl nodded eagerly.

The man laughed. “Well all right then, Tabby. Go on and get your cream.”

The girl was crawling again, moving out in front of the man, but then she turned around and she was positioning himself in front of the man. From where she was perched, Trent had her butt in the foreground even as the girl reached out to take the other man’s cock in her hands.

And that’s when she took the man’s cock in her mouth. “Tabitha,” her father said. “Tabitha, stop that right now.”

“I’m afraid she’s not likely to listen to you,” the man said.

“Tabitha,” her father said. “Tabitha, stop that. Stop that right now.”

But the girl didn’t stop. Instead, her mouth seemed to become even more frantic and as her father watched, he could see a hand slide between her legs and he could see a finger stroke her and then enter her as the girl became more and more excited.

“Stop it,” the father said. “Stop it right now.”

“She’s not listening to you,” the man said, “but as it so happens, you’re going to get what you want rather quickly anyways. Did you know your daughter’s a good, little cock sucker?”

Trent shook his head.

The other man moaned. “Well, she is, and she’s also one determined little pussy, aren’t you, Tabby?”

The girl seemed not to answer the man’s question.

The man groaned again. “When she wants something, she can be pretty damned insatiable until she gets it. Do you want your cream?”

Was it his imagination, Trent wondered, or was his daughter’s butt wriggling happily at the prospect of getting exactly that.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned and then he groaned again even as the girl’s finger rubbed herself even harder and in that instant, Trent knew instinctively that his daughter was cumming even as the man filled her mouth with his cum and Trent groaned in frustration.

“Girls are so easy to control,” the man said. “It took nothing at all to bring your daughter under my control and now I can pretty much make her do anything I want her to do.”

“You bastard,” Trent spat out. “When I get loose from here, I’m going to hunt you down and kill you.”

The man just smiled. “Maybe so, but that still wouldn’t help your daughter out. After all, even if you killed me, she’d still crave my cock. In fact, she’d probably hate you if you did that. I might be dead but in the end, you’d still lose.”

“Bastard,” the man said.

“Yes, well that may be, but still ... where are my manners. Here I am getting my cock sucked and I imagine you’d like to get your cock sucked, too.”

Trent looked at his daughter’s naked body. “You wouldn’t dare,” he said.

The man looked at Trent and smiled. “Don’t be ridiculous,” the man said. “Tabby here belongs to me. I wouldn’t dream of having her suck your cock but I got something else instead.”

Something else? Trent wasn’t sure he liked the sound of that but then he didn’t really have time to think about it because a naked girl stepped out of the shadows and it only took Trent a couple of moments to recognize her. “Tracy,” the man said. “Is that you?”

“I did what you told me to do,” the girl said. “I didn’t go to the police because you said I shouldn’t so I’ve been waiting for you instead.”

“Isn’t that good of her,” the man said. “She’s been waiting for you.”

Trent looked at his daughter’s roommate and there was no doubt about it. Her body was making him hard but he couldn’t think about that. “Tracy,” he said. “You’ve got to listen to me, Tracy.”

“Of course, Mr. Connell. That’s what I’ve been doing.”

“Tracy, what are you going to do?”

“I’m going to suck your cock,” the girl said. “I want to make you cum in my mouth.”

“Tracy, listen to me. You can’t do this. You can’t suck my cock.”

“Of course I can. It’s easy,” the girl said. “All I have to do is get on my knees and suck.”

“No,” the man said. “No. I know you can do it but you mustn’t do it.”

“But I want to do it,” the girl said. “You’re Tabitha’s dad, and I want to make you feel really good.”

“No,” the man cried out. “No, you can’t.”

“Don’t worry, Mr. Connell. I’ll do a good job. I promise. I’ll make you cum really hard.”

“No, Tracy, you can’t.”

But the girl wasn’t paying any attention to him. She let herself drop to her knees and then she was sliding between Trent’s legs.

“No, Tracy, no. You got to resist it. You have to stop.”

“Stop being such a worry wart,” the girl said. “I know what I’m doing,” and then she proceeded to show him that she really did know what she was doing.

Trent couldn’t help it. He groaned as the girl sucked his cock into her mouth. He groaned as she pulled her mouth free so she could stroke his shaft and then he groaned again as she once more took him into her mouth.

No, he told himself. No, this couldn’t be happening to him.

Oh but fuck, it was. The girl was again sucking on his cock and now her hand was playing with his balls. Oh fuck, that was good.

No, he told himself. No. Think about something else. Anything else but that girl’s mouth on his cock. Anything but ... but ... oh shit, it was hard. Oh fuck, what she was doing to his cock. Oh fuck, it was hard to think at all. Just think about what the girl’s mouth was doing to him. Just think about that.

No, he told himself, but it was already too late. His cock was there right on the verge. All it would take was a little more and the girl seemed to sense it.

Suck it hard, then let it go. Then suck it hard again.

Trent Connell groaned. He couldn’t help himself. He was cumming and it felt so good. It felt really, really good.

“What the hell is going on here?”

Trent Connell looked up to see his wife standing there and there was Tracy, still sucking away at his cock. “I ... I was just—”

“Yeah right, I can see what you were just doing, buster. You come in here and you leave me sitting in the car and I’m waiting and waiting and waiting and when I come in here, I find you getting your cock sucked by some little trollop.”

“It’s Tracy, Tabitha’s roommate.”

“I don’t care who the fuck it is,” Cindy yelled. “You leave me out there sitting in the car and you never think to ask me if I might want to come in here and suck your cock. I am shocked.”

“I ... what?!”

“You heard me,” Cindy said even as she started to strip off her clothes. “If you think you can come in here and snag all the fun for yourself, buster, you got another thing coming.”

“But—”

“Don’t play stupid with me,” Cindy said. She was already down to her bra and panties. “I know you well enough to know you’re not stupid,” she told her husband even as she pulled her bra free. “So if you’re not going to say anything I really want to hear,” she said as she removed her panties, “then I guess you might as well not say anything at all.”

Cindy looked at the girl who was still sucking on her husband’s cock. “Out of my way, slut,” she told her.

What had just happened here, Trent wondered.

“Now let’s see,” Cindy said. “What’s the one thing I said you could never have. Oh yeah. Sticking it in the butt. Well, I think it’s time you found out what it was that you’ve been missing, don’t you?”

“But I—”

“No, buts,” his wife said. “You’re going to fuck me in the butt and that’s that.”

What the hell? They’d discussed that maybe once or twice and Cindy had made her position totally clear.

Cindy straddled her husband’s lap. “Do you like this,” she asked. “You always told me I had a great ass so what about it? Do you like it now?”

Trent found himself staring at his wife’s ass. “Yeah,” he moaned.

“Yeah? Honey, you’re going to have to do better than that if you want to be elected governor. Yeah what?”

“Yeah, I like your ass.”

“I know you do,” Cindy said, “and I know you can’t wait to feel what it feels like to have your dick in my ass.”

That wasn’t what he’d been thinking, Trent told himself.

But then Cindy’s hand was wrapped around his cock and she was rubbing her butt against his body as she moved her way down from the chest to the stomach to the ...

“Oh God,” the man groaned.

Cindy had the head of his cock wedged in between her cheeks and he could feel her pressed up against her hole. “Careful now,” she said. “You don’t want to go too hard.”

As if he had any choice in the matter, Trent thought. He could feel her pressing. Her butt was resisting but she pushed again.

“Oh yeah,” his wife moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it.”

That was it, Trent told himself. He could feel it. He could feel his cock, or at least the head if it, inside her butt.

“Easy now,” she said. “Easy now. Go slow. It’s my first time but oh God, I want you to do it. I want you to fuck me.”

As if he had a choice, Trent thought.

Cindy was sliding herself lower on his cock. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. I love it. I love your cock in my ass.”

That makes two of us, Trent had to admit to himself.

Cindy halted herself. “Oh God,” she moaned. “Oh God, too tight. Too ... too ... okay.”

Trent could feel his wife’s ass once more begin to move on his cock.

“Oh my God,” his wife moaned. “Oh my God. We got to do this more often.”

In spite of himself, Trent could hardly disagree with that.

“Oh, honey,” his wife moaned. “Oh, honey, reach around and grab my tits,” and then she giggled at that. “I guess you can’t, can you, but next time then, next time, I want you to reach around and grab my tits.”

Sure, Trent silently promised. Sure. Next time.

“Oh, honey,” his wife moaned. “Oh, honey. It feels so good, but geez, honey, you know what I really want? I want to feel you cum in my ass. Can you do that for me? Can you cum in my ass?”

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned but he was sure his wife already knew what was coming.

“Oh, honey,” his wife moaned. “Oh God, that feels so good. Oh God, honey, I love it when you cum in my ass.”

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned.

His wife climbed down off his lap but she wasn’t quite done yet. She stood there for just a moment in of him and then her hands peeled back her cheeks so that Trent could see between her legs. “Oooh yeah,” she moaned, “I love it when a man makes my ass all nice and drippy wet.”

Trent could feel his cock getting hard all over again. His wife just sounded so nasty when she said something like that and it made him so totally, fucking hot.

“You see, we can be magnanimous,” said the owner of the voice, “if only you’re willing to do what we want.”

“What do you want,” Trent asked warily.

“Nothing much,” the man said. “Just a little special consideration when it comes time for you to sign your bills.”

“I’m not even governor yet.”

The man just smiled. “Let’s just say we have faith in you.”

“But—”

“I said we could be magnanimous ... for people who were willing to be our friends, but the reverse is true, too. For people who want to be our enemies, we can be somewhat less than magnanimous.”

“What do you mean?”

“I came because you wanted me to.”

The woman’s voice came from somewhere off in the dark but Trent didn’t need to see the person to know who that voice belonged to. Moments later, a woman stepped into the light. “Jessie? Is that you?”

“I came because you wanted me to.”

“B-b-but I ... I—”

“What’s that, boss? To think, I thought you were different. Why I ... I ought to go to the labor board. I ought to report you.”

“But I didn’t do anything,” said a bewildered Trent.

“Man, I can’t even believe it. You can’t even admit to what you are. You call me up and you tell me if I know what’s good for me and for my career, I better get my naked ass down here and you tell me I better be wet by the time I get here so I’m friggin’ my pussy off all the way down here and now you’re not even man enough to admit it.”

“I have no idea—”

“You’re just damned lucky,” said Jessie even as she slid between the man’s legs. “You’re just damned lucky that you’re so damned hot or I would have reported you long ago.”

Trent couldn’t help but moan as his secretary’s mouth slipped down around his cock.

Just as quickly though, she pulled her mouth off. “Your dick tastes like shit,” she said, “but I don’t mind,” and then once more she was back again, sucking on Trent’s cock.

“Oh my God,” Cindy said in a shocked voice. “You’re fooling around with your secretary behind my back!”

“I’m not,” Trent protested.

“Oh yeah, right. You expect me to believe that she came down here on her own just so she could suck your cock. Right.”

“No, I don’t know what’s going on.”

“Come on, boss. You know what I’m going to do. I’m going to do what I always do. I’m going to suck your cock off just like I always do and then I’m going to let you fuck my brains out, just like I always do.”

“I don’t know what she’s talking about,” said a bewildered Trent. He’d never done anything like this before.

“Yeah right,” his wife spat. “Don’t think that just because I let you fuck my ass that I’m going to believe you over her.”

The man groaned.

Jessie, it seemed was done with sucking on her boss’s cock because she was standing up and then she was straddling the man’s legs. “I know what you like,” the woman said. “I know you like this.”

The man groaned as his secretary slid herself down over his cock because in spite of himself, he did like it.

Jessie loomed over her boss as she bounced herself up and down on the man’s cock. “Yeah, I know what you like, don’t I ... boss.”

Trent groaned.

“Oh yeah,” the woman moaned in synchronicity with her boss. “I know what you want. You want to cum in your Jessie’s pussy, don’t you? Don’t you!”

Trent groaned. He couldn’t help himself. For the third time in a very short amount of time, he was cumming again and from her moans and from the way her pussy was squeezing him, it seemed as if Jessie was liking it a whole fucking lot.

“Oh yeah,” the woman groaned. “Oh yeah. If you weren’t such a good fuck, I’d report you to the labor board, or maybe to the press, maybe that would be better, but all things considered ...”

“You see how things are,” the other voice said. “We can control women but we can’t control men. You’re about to be elected governor and there are certain things we want. If you give us what we want, then we will be magnanimous.”

“And if I do?”

“Jessie will forget everything she said and did here the moment she leaves, but if you don’t play ball with us,” she’ll remember everything she thinks you did and more, and she won’t be the only one. You will be ruined.”

“And my family?”

“Your wife will continue to like getting fucked in the ass and the more she does it, the more she’s going to like it. Our little gift to you regardless of what way you go. Of course, you might not think of it that way. After all, if you end up going to prison, you’re going to have to sit there and wonder whose cock is going to be in your wife’s ass while you’re away.”

“And my daughter?”

The other man grinned as he looked down at the girl still on her hands and knees. “I think we’ll keep her here for now.”

“No deal.”

The other man grinned again. “I don’t think you understand. The choice isn’t whether we keep her or not. The choice is what she becomes. She can either stay here with us and be our pampered, little house pussy and she’ll come home to you every Christmas and Thanksgiving and it will be as if none of this ever happened.”

“Or?”

“Or we could turn her into a little fucking whore. Kick her out in the streets and let her earn her money turning tricks. How would you like that?”

Trent said nothing.

“Or how about this. We turn her into a little, fucking slut, always on the prowl for her next cock, unable to think about anything else but where that next cock is coming from. How’d that look for the governor to have a daughter who was an out and out slut?”

Again, Trent said nothing.

“So you see, there’s worse things than leaving your daughter here with us.”

“I can’t.”

The man just laughed. “You act as if you have a choice when you really don’t.”

“But—”

“No buts about it. I’ll tell you what you’re going to do. The two of you, your wife and you, the two of you are going to walk out of here and even before you get yourself to your car, I’m going to be jamming my cock into your daughter’s pretty, little pussy and all the while while you’re on your way home, I’m going to keep fucking her brains out. I want you to think about that while you’re driving home. I want you to know I’ve won.

“You’re going to go home,” the man continued. “You’re going to go home and your wife is going to beg you to fuck her in the ass and she’s not going to take no for an answer.”

“But—”

“Come on, honey,” his wife said and she tugged at his hand. “Come on. I want to go.”

“But Tabitha—”

“Is a big girl,” his wife said, “and she can take care of herself,” and then Cindy’s voice dropped seductively. “Besides, I need you to take me home and fuck me in the ass.”

Trent looked from his daughter to his wife and then back again and in that instant, he knew he’d lost. Neither one wanted him to stay so Trent knew what was going to happen. He was going to take his wife home and he was going to fuck her butt and when the man came and wanted him to do something, he knew he’d do it because that man had his daughter, and in that instant, Trent knew that he’d lost it all.