The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Love Letters

Chapter Two

by Mountain Man

“Well, I’ve made my decision, and I’m going to have to live with it. Now how do I break it to my folks?” Julie contemplated her dilemma. Since learning of her mother’s past, she felt even more strongly the desire to submit to her Master, but she just couldn’t imagine telling of her choice. Could she possibly reveal that she had been hypnotized into submission, exactly as her mother had over thirty years previously? No way!

And yet, the more she thought about it, the more she felt she simply had to discuss this with her mother. She hadn’t done anything irreversible yet. She was continuing to live with her boyfriend, and she’d been evading her Master. She was so curious as to what her mother might tell her. To be perfectly honest, she was yearning for some good advice. Heart-in-hand she drove to her parent’s home. Her father was playing golf, and Julie knew she had several hours to talk with her mother alone. Could she do it? Would she be able to tell that she knew her mother’s secret, and reveal her own?

As her mother fixed coffee, Julie’s heart was pounding. One thing she certainly had learned with her Master was how to relax. She imagined the sound of his voice, letting herself slip into a light trance, feeling her body relax as she did. When she felt calm and settled, she broached the topic.

“Mother, I have something difficult to discuss with you. It’s not going to be easy for me to talk about this, but it’s important.”

“Julie, you know you can always talk with me. If you’re in any kind of trouble, we’ll work it out.”

“I know that, Mom, and thanks.” Julie smiled. Her mom was great! Maybe this wouldn’t be so hard after all.

“I’ve been thinking about leaving John, Mother. I’ve found someone else, and I just don’t think I have a choice. It’s exactly like when you met, Dad.”

“When I met your father? Whatever do you mean?”

“I know, Mother, I know. I found the letters that you and Dad exchanged just after you met.”

“The letters? What letters? You mean the letters your father and I exchanged? You found them?” Julie’s mother appeared dazed, stunned at her daughter’s revelation.

“Yes, Mother. Dad has them in a shoebox at the back of his closet. I stumbled on them when I was looking through old National Geographics last weekend. I didn’t mean to pry, but I couldn’t stop reading them.”

“So you know how it is with your father and me?”

“Yes, Mother, and that’s why I think I have to leave John. I’m in the same situation.”

“The same situation? You mean ... ”

“Yes, Mother, I’ve met my Master. He’s so wonderful. And I know John loves me. And I just don’t know what to do, I’m so confused.”

“Oh my baby. My baby.” She hugged Julie, patting her back as Julie began to cry. A tear glistened in her eye contrasting with the gentle smile on her face as she consoled her daughter.

“Mother, are you disappointed in me?”

“Oh no, my darling! I could never be disappointed in you. All I want is for you to be happy.”

“And will this make me happy? Will it make me happy to change everything and be with my Master? What about you, Mother, did it make you happy? Are you happy, Mother?”

Julie continued to sob, pouring out her tension, her uncertainty, her fears. Her mother gently stroked the young woman’s hair as she replied.

“Oh yes, my love. It made me happy, and I am happy. I’ve never regretted what happened those many years ago for a moment. Do you believe me, Julie?”

Julie sniffled, as she raised her head to gaze at her mother. “Yes, Mother, I do believe you. I’ve always thought that you were one of the happiest people I know, and perhaps now I know why.”

“Yes, my dear, you do know why. Submitting to your father and serving him has brought true joy and meaning to my life.”

“But that was so long ago, Mother. Surely things have changed. You weren’t a slave when I was growing up.”

“I’ve always been your father’s slave, my Julie. We decided that when we had children, they would have a normal family life; we kept that part of our relationship private. But yes, your father is my Master, and I’m his slavegirl. He commands me, and I obey. My greatest desire to submit to him, and to please him. Does it upset you to hear that, my dear daughter?”

“No, no, but it does surprise me. It’s so strange and so different. And to think that you’ve had the same experiences that I’m having right now ... it just seems so very strange.”

“Would you like to tell me about your Master, Julie? How you met him ... what’s happened between you. Perhaps it will help to talk about it.”

“Oh, I’d like so much to tell you, Mother. There’s been no one to talk to, no one who would understand. Can I tell you everything?”

“Of course you can, my love. You’re my little girl; I’m always here for you. Tell me as much as you wish, and perhaps things will be clearer for you.”

“I met him on the internet. He has a website with pictures and stories about erotic hypnosis. I visited it, and it was so arousing, I just had to e-mail him. We started meeting on-line, and he began to hypnotize me. It was so thrilling. I’ve had fantasies about being dominated through hypnosis since I was a little girl.”

“Isn’t that interesting? You know it was hypnosis that got your father and I together. That’s been a huge turn-on for me ever since we met.”

“I know, Mother. I read Dad’s letters to you. It seems so strange that I have the same fantasy.”

“I guess you are my daughter, sweetie.”

“Yes, I am! Perhaps I picked up on your fantasies when I was little, even though you thought you were keeping it a secret.”

Her mother nodded, “yes, perhaps.”

“When we started, I told him that I didn’t want it to be real, but secretly I did. I wanted him to pull me in and capture me, although I had a hard time admitting it to myself. He’s forced me to admit it though. He draws me so strongly. He makes me dress in sexy clothes, and when I think about him, which is all the time, I’m so turned on. I just can’t stay away; his hold over me is so intense, and so exciting.”

“And now it is real, my sweet?”

“It will be, Mother. I can’t deny it any more. I’ve held out for a long, long time, but I can’t hold out any longer. I want to be his slave. It’s all I think about. I haven’t met him yet, and I haven’t told John, but I can’t resist any longer, and I don’t want to.”

“So is that why you’ve seemed a bit distracted lately, sweetie?”

“Probably. Things have been so different for me lately. I think about my Master, and I just drift away. I feel pretty and sexy and bubbly. Some days, I decide I just can’t do this, that I need to resist, and sometimes I’ll stay away from him for a couple of days. But then I find myself thinking about submitting, being helpless, and I find myself online with him. I feel sweetly confused and then I’m with him. I don’t even know how it happens, I just can’t help myself, Mother.”

“Yes, dear, I know exactly what you mean. I used to have those same thoughts when I was first getting to know your father. I’d resolve that I was never going to write him again, then I’d get a letter from him, and I’d forget why I didn’t want to think about him. It was both difficult and very erotic.”

Julie nodded. “But you did give in, Mother. Was that hard for you?”

“Well, it was hard to tell Bob, the man I was going to marry. But your father was very supportive, and I knew I wanted to be with him, and he wanted to be with me. When the time finally came, it was actually a lot easier than I imagined. I really felt I had no choice, and that helped. It almost felt your father had captured me, do you know what I mean?”

“Oh, yes, I know exactly what you mean, Mother. I’ve been feeling so helpless lately, and that feeling makes the draw even stronger.”

“Yes, it does, doesn’t it? What about your Master? What is he looking for? How does he feel about you?”

“We had a long talk about that earlier this week. He says he’s very attracted to me, and wants to explore with me. He told me that he doesn’t have anyone else, and would like to see what he might have with me. He told me that he has strong feelings for me, and would like to meet and see how we are together. You know, Mother, we really don’t know each other—but I feel so drawn to him, and want to be with him, even though that thought scares me. I’ve been resisting meeting him.”

“So you haven’t met yet?”

“No, in fact we haven’t even talked on the phone. He’s been trying to get me to, but I’ve felt that if I cross that line, I won’t be able to go back. But now I realize that it doesn’t matter—there’s no going back for me, anyway.”

“Is he a good man, Julie?”

“Oh yes, Mother! He’s so kind ... so patient with me. And he’s been so attentive for such a long, long time. I know he gets frustrated and disappointed, but he keeps gently pulling me, drawing me in. I think he’s the nicest, sexiest, most fascinating man I’ve ever known.”

“Then you shouldn’t worry too much, Julie. You should meet him and see where it might go for you. But don’t burn any bridges, honey. Tell John if you absolutely must, but perhaps you should find out if what you have with this man is real, and what you really want, before you make any final decisions.”

“You know, you’re right, Mother. Although I’m not sure I really have any choice. I’m not sure it’s my decision at all, it may all be up to him. And strangely, at the moment that doesn’t worry me at all. Can I ask you a question, Mother?”

“Of course, dear, ask anything. I’ll do my best to answer you.”

“If you had it all to do over again, would you do anything differently?”

“Well, like you said dear, I really didn’t have a choice. But to answer your question, I’m the luckiest woman in the world. If I had it all to do over again, I wouldn’t change a single thing—not anything. You see, dear, I belong to the most wonderful Master in the world. To you he’s your father, and I know you love him, but to me he’s Lord and Master and center of my universe. I live for him, and would do anything for him. And my service has been a life of pleasure and fulfillment. He tells me that I’m the most beautiful woman in creation, and I not only believe him, I know it’s true. I feel so sexy and desirable all the time.

“I have a wonderful career, a beautiful family, loving friends, but the center of it all for me is my Master. I love you very, very much, Julie, more than you’ll ever know, but if your father told me to leave everything and everyone behind for him, I would do it in an instant. I know he never would, he’ll never make me choose in that way, and that’s part of why I love him so. I hope it doesn’t hurt you to hear me say that, Julie. I’d never want to hurt you, my sweet, sweet child.”

“No Mother, I think I understand what you’re saying. It’s not like that for me, just yet. But it’s easy for me to imagine. I think when I submit to my Master—if he accepts me and makes me his own—it will become just like that for me. You know, Mom, I’m still having a hard time believing that you submitted to Dad all those years ago, and that you’ve been a slave ever since. What’s it like for you?”

“It’s rather strange to be telling my own daughter all this, but I do want you to understand, Julie. When your father and I are alone, I feel completely submissive and obedient. My mind and my body are his, to use in any way he chooses. Sometimes, as a special treat, he’ll ask me what I want. When he does, I always ask for the same thing. I love it so much when he hypnotizes me. I think I must be in trance most of the time I’m with him anyway, but there’s something so sexy about knowing he’s going to hypnotize me, hearing the words, and feeling myself slipping under. He has a special pocketwatch that he uses sometimes, and whenever he gets it out, I feel so warm and aroused. I think that listening to his voice, and feeling myself getting heavy and sleepy must be the sexiest feeling in the world. He takes me so deep, and I feel so helpless and obedient. He tells me what to think, and when I think the thoughts he gives me, I feel such intense pleasure. Often I’ll awaken in the morning, and have no memory at all of what happened the previous evening. When that happens, I get so hot. Does it seem strange to you that I should find it so arousing to know I’ve been commanded and instructed, but with no idea how my thoughts have been changed, or what’s been done to me?”

“No, that’s not strange at all, Mother. That sounds really exciting! I have the same experience. I’ll spend an hour talking with my Master online, and it will seem like five minutes. I’ll wonder if he’s been hypnotically programming me, and when that thought crosses my mind, I get so wet.”

“Yes, you do understand. That’s exactly what it’s like.”

“I’m having a hard time believing that you’ve been Dad’s slave all these years, Mother. I mean, I believe you, but I’m finding it hard to really grasp it, you know? What sorts of things has he done with you, Mother? Do you mind telling me?”

“Oh, where do I even begin, Julie? He’s had me do so much, and changed me in so many ways. We’ve had sex in public places many, many times. He’s made me expose myself; once I entered a wet T-shirt contest and took most of my clothes off. Several times I’ve done striptease acts, sometimes at parties, sometimes in clubs. I’m not even sure I fully realize how much he’s changed me, and of course, that’s exciting as well. I think I’ve always had fantasies of being dominated—even going back to early childhood, but that all seems so hazy, perhaps it’s just desires and memories that he’s implanted in my mind. I do remember that there was a time that I wasn’t attracted to other women, but that seems so long ago it’s like another life.”

“You’ve been with other women?”

“Oh my, yes, Julie.” Her mother smiled at the thought. “If I stop to think about it, I know that your father developed that desire in me, but it doesn’t feel that way. Your father just loves threesomes, and I do my very best to arrange them as often as I can. I love being with a sexy woman, and I live to please your father, so what could be more perfect?”

“How did it happen, Mother? How did you get started?”

“I had a friend in college who I knew liked other women. She hadn’t ever said so, but I could feel that she was attracted to me. She was a very pretty girl, but I wasn’t interested in women, so I never thought anything about it. Once your father began to hypnotize me, I told him all about her, Amy’s her name. He was very interested in my feelings about women, and in my female friends. When I’m in trance, I tell him everything, I don’t have a choice—no matter what he asks, I just want to tell him everything. Once your father discovered that Amy was interested in me, he began to suggest that I was attracted to her. I started to daydream, thinking about what it would be like to make love to Amy. I noticed how soft and pretty she was, and when I was with her, began to feel sexy. My Master continued to give me suggestions, and my desire got stronger and stronger. You know what it’s like to have suggestions given in deep trance become your own ideas? Have you had that experience, Julie?”

“Yes I have, Mother. Sometimes, I find myself thinking thoughts that seem so different from my usual thoughts, that I suspect my Master must have suggested them, but they are my own ideas. And I’m often not sure that I got them from him, they really are what I think and what I want.”

“Exactly, dear. Anyway, I was fantasizing about Amy all the time. One day we sitting in her kitchen talking, and I just had the most intense urge to lean over and kiss her. It was so strong, so irresistible. The next thing I knew, we were naked in her bed, kissing and stroking each other. We had such wonderful times together. I took her to meet your father, and Amy turned out to be a terrific hypnotic subject. Both Amy and I just loved being put into a trance and then making love to your father and to each other.”

“Wow! That’s so amazing! And there have been other women?”

“Oh my, yes! Actually, with your father’s encouragement and training, I’ve become quite a talented seductress!” Julie’s mother dimpled and smiled at her daughter. Julie smiled back. “That would be so exciting for me,” Julie thought. “And my Master hasn’t even mentioned that he’d like to train me in that way. Or has he ... ?”

Julie shook off her reverie, the thought of her current difficulties once again intruding, casting her back into gloom. “Mom, I wish I could just let go, and submit. I know that if I just do that, just give in, everything will get easy. I won’t have to agonize about it, worrying about whether I should or shouldn’t.”

“One of the things that I’ve learned over the years, Julie, is that submission is not an endpoint, it’s a process. There are so many times when I’m with your father and I’m feeling perfectly submissive, and then he tells me to do something, and I think, “Oh god, I can’t do that.”

“What do you do when that happens, Mom?”

“I tell your father. One of the things I discovered a long, long time ago is how important it is for me to be open and honest with him. If I’m struggling with my submission, he understands, and will help me. If I cover up the problems I’m having, it’s sure to come back to bite me. I’ll never forget how I learned that lesson.”

“I’d love to hear about it, Mother.”

“Well, it was very soon after we got together. Your father was training me by pushing me beyond my limits. I was quite a shy thing, and he was making me do things in public that were so embarrassing, but they also really turned me on. After I had publicly exposed myself a few times while he was with me, he told me it was time for me to ‘solo’. I remember it so clearly. I was on my knees in front of him, my head bowed, and he told me that the next day I was to wear no panties to work, and that on the bus, I was to pick out a man that I found attractive, and show him my pussy. I felt the blood rushing to my head when he said that. For a moment I thought I was going to pass out, and I thought, “I’ll never be able to do that. I simply can’t.” My Master asked if I was willing to do that for him. I wanted to please him so much, Julie, I just couldn’t say no.

“The next evening, he asked me if I’d done as he commanded. I couldn’t lie to him, Julie. He told me he was very disappointed. I could feel a tear beginning to run down my cheek when he said that; I felt so sad that I’d disappointed my Master. He asked why I had told him the night before that I would obey, but then hadn’t. I explained that I knew I wouldn’t be able to, but didn’t want to displease him by refusing. “Did you think about how I’d feel when you didn’t do as you were told,” he asked me. I had to admit that all I’d thought about was pleasing him by agreeing to do what he asked. Again he told me how displeased he was with my behavior. I was sobbing by then, begging for his forgiveness. I’ll never forget what he said—“I don’t want you to ask for my forgiveness, slavegirl, I want you to ask for my help in submitting more completely.”

“And that’s what I did, Julie. I asked him to help me submit. He spent a long time putting me in a very deep trance. I don’t remember what he told me, but I knew he was conditioning me very deeply. When I awoke, there was a phrase running through my mind, “when I let go of my own thoughts and desires, submission will come naturally.” All that evening, the phrase kept replaying in my head, like a tape loop—“when I let go of my own thoughts and desires, submission will come naturally.”

“The next day, I was on the bus, and I knew I was supposed to expose myself. I knew it was what I’d been told to do, but I still felt so scared. I sat there, feeling torn, wanting to please my Master, but fearful of doing something that I felt was wrong and forbidden. And then the phrase popped into my mind, “when I let go of my own thoughts and desires, submission will come naturally,” and I felt peace stealing over me. I drifted off into a warm fog, and just floated for a long time.

“The next thing I remember was noticing a good-looking young man sitting across the bus from me. He was staring at me intently, and rubbing his crotch. I looked down, to where he was staring, and found that my legs were open, my skirt was hiked up, and I wasn’t wearing any panties! My pussy was spread wide, fully exposed, and I was soaking wet. I don’t think I’ve ever been so embarrassed, but I was also intensely aroused. I began to orgasm, and couldn’t move to pull my skirt down until I’d finished cumming. It was so strong that I simply had to rub my breasts as I orgasmed; I couldn’t help myself.

“Wow! That’s so sexy, Mom! I’ll bet you loved it.”

“I did and I didn’t, Julie. But how I felt about it wasn’t the most important thing. The point is, that I was responding in the way your father wanted, and I experienced the pleasure of obeying him, and knowing he was pleased with me. I learned to be open and honest with him, and to ask for his help anytime I’m struggling. I struggle a lot, Julie. Even after all these years, I still struggle with my submission. But I’ve learned to tell my Master of my struggle, and ask for his help.”

“I don’t get it, Mother. I thought that once you submit, everything’s easy. I’m only struggling because I haven’t submitted. Now you’re telling me that even after I’ve submitted, I’ll still struggle. I don’t understand.”

“That’s what I meant when I said that submission is a process, Julie. It’s not possible to submit perfectly. I have limits, shortcomings, fears, hesitation, and I run up against them all the time. Each day, I have to face my submission over again.”

“That sounds difficult, Mother.”

“It is difficult, Julie. And it’s the most wonderful thing I can imagine. The feeling of joy that I get when I find myself pushing past one of my limits, out on the edge, doing what my Master has commanded, is indescribable. When I admit my faults and shortcoming, and ask for his help, he guides me so gently, but so firmly. I love giving control up to him, and feeling myself become soft, pliant, his willing slavegirl. No matter how hard it is to strive to be the perfect slave, knowing how often I fail, I wouldn’t give it up for anything. Not for anything, Julie.”

“I think I understand, Mother. So you think I should ask my Master for help in submitting?”

“If he’s the right Master for you, sweetie, he will love you all the more for your willingness to show yourself to him—not just the bright and pretty side, but the doubts and fears as well. How could he not be touched when you say to him, “please Master, help me become a more submissive and obedient slave. I desire to serve you completely, help me do that.” Do you know how wonderful that will be for him to hear?”

“I see your point, Mother. And I do want that. I can feel my desire to submit to him getting stronger all the time.”

“You know, Julie, submission is a funny thing. We think we’re doing for the man we call “Master” and yet often we’re only doing it for ourselves.”

“What do you mean, Mother?”

“Well, in a way it’s obvious. If we were pleasing our Master, but we didn’t feel good, we’d lose our desire to submit. So in a sense we’re always doing for ourselves. But if we lose sight of when we’re doing things because it makes us feel good, and when we’re doing them because we’re being submissive and obedient—then we’ve lost our way, and are failing to serve properly. Does that make sense to you?”

“Actually, Mom, no it doesn’t.”

“I can tell you another story that might help. Are you tired of my little tales yet?” She smiled at her daughter.

“Oh no, Mom! Not at all. I’d love to hear it.”

“Not long after your father and I were married, I was feeling very sexy and pretty one morning. I dressed up in a cute little dress, with frilly lingerie and high heels. I felt so beautiful. Your father complimented me on my appearance, and I just glowed. Then he asked me why I was dressed up. I told him that I had dressed for him. He looked at me and asked if I chose that particular dress because I knew he liked it. I told him that I chose it because it made me feel feminine and sexy.”

“Did you choose that dress because you thought I’d like seeing you in it, or did you choose it because you like the way it makes you feel,” he asked me. I had to stop and think for quite a while. Finally, I told him that I chose the dress because I like it—that it really was for me, but that I knew that if I looked and felt sexy and pretty, that he would enjoy that.

“I do enjoy it when you’re feeling pretty, my little slave, and I want you to be happy. But don’t confuse your own needs and desires with mine, my dear. There’s nothing wrong with doing things for yourself—nothing at all. Don’t fall into the trap though, my little one, of doing things for yourself and rationalizing that you’re doing them to please me. If you’re being submissive to me, you’re thinking of what I would like, what I would want, and doing what will please me, even if it doesn’t match your own preferences or desires. Only if you do that, my sweet little slave, will you know and understand what submission truly is, and will you experience the joy and release it can bring you.”

“You know, Julie, I’ve never forgotten those words, and what your father told me that day was so true. It’s a very, very hard lesson, and one that must be learned over and over again. But when I focus on pleasing your father, not myself, that’s when things are best for me. What I didn’t understand completely then, but I know so clearly now, is that giving myself to my Master, submitting to him completely, making a gift of everything I have, holding nothing back -that’s true happiness. And the strange thing about it is that it works both ways. Your father has told me that it’s best for him when he’s so immersed in making our time together exciting and pleasurable for me, that he forgets himself. And I know that’s true. Even though he’s commanding me to do things for him, he’s totally focused on my pleasure, on being my Master—I can see it in his eyes. Does that make sense to you?”

“I understand what you’re saying, Mother, but I’m not sure at a gut level I’ve felt that. I guess if I’m honest I have to admit that most of what I do for my Master is because it’s my own fantasy. I dress just like you describe, and I guess it’s actually for me. I know he can’t see me, so really it can’t be for him. I love the feeling of submission, and the fantasy, but I guess I haven’t experienced it in the way you describe.”

“And when you do, Julie, it will be a whole new world for you. You know, I’ve never told my children what to do—I want you to make your own choices—find your own way, your own happiness. But part of me wishes so much that you’ll have this experience, and know the pleasure that I’ve experienced.”

“And a part of me wants that so much, Mother. But there’s another part of me that holds back, and that doesn’t want to hurt John. And I don’t know what I’m getting into. I just don’t know, Mother.”

“I understand, Julie. I’ve been there, and it is difficult. I think you need to ask yourself what you’re giving up if you don’t explore this path. Will you be happy and satisfied if you let it go? Perhaps you will; that’s not a decision that anyone other than you can make, my dear. Anything you choose will cause some suffering—there’s no way around that, and I feel for you, my lovely child. But you must choose a path that years from now you won’t regret. And there’s no way to know with certainty. All you can do is weigh your own heart, your own desires, what feels right and best, and trust yourself. Always trust yourself, my sweet Julie.”

Julie hugged her Mother. She loved her so much. “I’m so lucky to have a Mother that cares for me so deeply, and with whom I can share this,” she thought.

“Thank you, Mom. You don’t know how much you’ve done for me. I’m not sure how this is all going to work out, but talking with you has helped so much. I love you so much, Mom.”

Mother and daughter smiled at each other, as Julie got up to make fresh cups of coffee.

* * *