The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNING: “Lucky” is a fictional work containing graphic sexual references, and must not be read by anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, or if you are offended by such material, you are commanded by the Goddess of Reasonableness to stop reading immediately. Those who continue reading do so at their own risk, and (hopefully) for their own pleasure. This story was written by Pinky, it is copyrighted July, 1999 by Pinky, and all rights are reserved by the author. The right to reproduce this story in print and on electronic archives is hereby granted on a limited basis by the author, provided (1) access to it is made free of charge, and (2) the text of the story remains unaltered, including this disclaimer prominently displayed in its entirety at the beginning. Any resemblance of the characters and events depicted in this story to any real people and events is unintentional, coincidental and extremely amusing. Any comments or questions regarding “Lucky” (FD, MC/hyp) should be sent directly to Pinky, at , a fairly permanent email address. Thank you for your patronage. Please come again.

* * *

LUCKY

(by Pinky)

I’m the owner of a small internet-based company that’s grown very quickly in the past few years, and looks like it will keep growing for a few more. All we really do is sell products by mail, but because of the convenience of the internet, we’re overtaken most of our traditional mail order competition.

Recently I decided to hire a new office assistant, so I placed an ad in the local Sunday paper and spent the week interviewing candidates. I didn’t ask for resumes, because it was a pretty simple ‘entry level’ job. I had the potential applicants call me, and I’d ask a few questions about their background over the phone before deciding who to bring in for interviews. If they spoke well, had some basic clerical skills, and had some common sense and enthusiasm, I’d ask them in.

Monday and Tuesday I fielded most of the calls, with only a few coming in later in the week. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were to be my interview days.

Most of the calls I got were from college kids or recent graduates who couldn’t get anything better. Almost all were women, and as it happened, and I didn’t like any of the guys well enough to ask them in for interviews.

I set up my interviews roughly in the order they called. The eager ones got the earlier slots, so I’d see them before I got bored with the whole process. The more casual (and lazier) applicants got slots later and later in the week, up until my last scheduled interview on Friday afternoon at 3:30pm. I was planning on cutting out at 4:30pm, and it was unfair for me to interview anybody that late on a Friday afternoon. I knew I’d just be tired, and want to go home after all that activity.

By Wednesday afternoon, I was already getting disappointed with the applicant pool. Most of the interviews were average at best, and nobody really stood out.

Then, late in the afternoon I got a call from one girl who was fresh out of college with tons of clerical experience. She had a very smooth phone voice—almost musical, and definitely more cheerful and enthusiastic than anybody I’d heard so far. She was looking for an energetic and successful company that would offer her a real opportunity for advancement, she said. A company just like mine. I liked the way she seemed interested in my particular company, and I felt flattered. I wanted to give her a chance.

I thought long and hard about giving up my lunch hour in order to squeeze her in on Thursday. She couldn’t make it then, however, due to a prior commitment.

“How about Friday?” she asked.

I didn’t want to give up my sacred Friday lunch hour, even for her. I explained to her the situation. “I finish up my scheduled interviews at 4:30pm on Friday, but I don’t think it’s fair to see anyone that late on Friday afternoon. I’m bound to be pretty exhausted by then, and I want to be fair.”

“Friday at 4:30pm sounds fine to me!” she offered enthusiastically. “I don’t mind.”

I tried to protest, but I gave up the thought rather quickly and agreed to the interview.

“Thank you so much,” she continued. “I’m so lucky to get in under the wire!”

And with that, she hung up.

I thought about what she said for a moment. She was indeed lucky to get in under the wire, but I was lucky to hear from her, as well. And if she turned out to be as good as she sounded, I could be lucky to get her.

The remaining interviews on Thursday and Friday were pretty much the same routine. Young women with no particular skills or interests except remaining off the unemployment ranks while they looked for their ideal jobs. By late Friday afternoon I was tired, inundated and wanted nothing more than for the weekend to come and sweep me away. I would make my decision on Monday.

Only one more applicant to go, and I was becoming discouraged to the point where I was certain she’d be just like the others, once I met her and asked her a few probing questions. But I promised myself I’d give her a fair chance, so that is what I planned to do. She came into my office with her completed application in hand. She handed it directly to me, making eye contact and smiling politely while putting it right into my hand. I smiled back, reflexively.

If I wasn’t momentarily locked in her gaze, I would have noticed how gorgeous she was. Her smile widened, and so did mine in an involuntary response. Did our hands touch when she gave me her application? I wasn’t sure, but I felt a tingle as if they had.

She sat down gracefully in a single movement, like a cat. I couldn’t help but notice her sleek, shapely feminine form as she turned from me to find her seat, and I felt myself getting hard.

She smiled at me from her seat beside my desk, and held out her hand. “Hi, I’m Sheila,” she said. “I’m so lucky you agreed to see me on a Friday afternoon. Thank you very much.”

“I’m Mark—er, uh, Mister Simmons,” I stammered back awkwardly. “Perhaps I’m the lucky one.”

She was wearing a tight black blouse with black spandex pants. She had dark hair and startling green eyes. Her fingernails were beautifully painted, the same striking shade of wine as her lips. She was certainly something to look at, though my job was not to ogle—I had a hiring decision to make, and a business to run.

I asked her to tell me a bit about herself and her interests, and why she wanted to work at my company in particular.

“Well, I’m a people person,” she began. “I have tons of clerical experience, so that’s no problem. I can do anything I set my mind to.”

I believed that, I truly did. She was very sincere and believable.

“I’ve done copying, filing, typing, I can answer phones, handle reception, resolve customer service problems, I’ve scheduled and planned meetings, I’ve done purchasing and inventory, you name it. There’s really very little I haven’t done. My computer skills are extensive, I know most desktop software packages, and I can even troubleshoot problems and write HTML.”

I believed her, but this was already getting tedious, and I was getting tired. Was it really all about these boring tasks? She was so beautiful, and it was getting so hard for me to concentrate so late on a Friday. Wasn’t there something else I should be looking for in a new hire?

Wasn’t there something SHE was looking for?

“You said you were lucky to get this interview. Can you explain what you meant by that?” I asked, trying to be methodical and thoughtful. “What makes this interview so special?”

“Well, I know all about your company,” she boasted. “I know what makes you tick!” She smiled precociously, like a little girl mature beyond her years.

“Oh, is that so?” I asked, wanting to move this along, and trying to keep it serious.

“Yes, I do,” she confirmed. “I know all about it, and all about YOU.” The way she emphasized that last word gave me a moment’s pause. But her prideful smile, her bright eyes and the confidence she displayed were becoming intoxicating.

She got up from her seat and bent down to reach into a bag she had on the floor next to her. I could easily see the outline of her panties in the black spandex pants she was wearing, as her ripe ass lifted off the chair and rose up right in front of me. And the low-cut waist line of her pants also revealed the waist band of the pink panties she wore underneath.

I gasped suddenly, and tried to suppress an involuntary outburst. I nearly imperceptible whimper escaped me, despite my best efforts. When she found what she was looking for and sat back down, my heart sank, and my eyes looked away.

She continued “You see, I’ve been doing my research, and if I’m right about this, your company is on the verge of a major breakthrough.”

She handed me some financial reports and graphs, which looked pretty extensive for someone seeking an entry level job. She let her hand brush past mine as she leafed through them to find the one she wanted. When her hand touched mine, I’d felt a tingle.

“You see,” she continued, pointing to one of the graphs, “it’s just a matter of time before your company’s business explodes!”

She was so excited by this, I easily felt her electricity. I looked up at her for a moment, and then turned to look at the report. I hoped to see a sparkle in her eye to match, but she was looking down at the report and I could see no such thing. But now I was hooked, I wanted to see that sparkle in her eyes again.

“I see,” I said thoughtfully. “So you’re a student of finance?”

She admitted no such thing. “No, I’m just a big fan of yours, Mark. And of your terrific company.”

She looked straight at me as she said my name, and the tingle I felt sent me reeling. Her eyes were so pure, so pretty, so penetrating. And the way she said my name!

“I, uh, like that, Sheila.” I said, trying not to show how she had affected me. “You seem very bright, very aggressive, and very self assured. You really know what you want, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do,” she said humbly, looking down. “I want your—I mean, I want to work for your company.”

“I understand,” I replied, flattered, my insides fluttering.

“I’m so lucky to be here,” she repeated. “You just can’t imagine!” She was positively beaming, and it was almost like sparks were flying all around her. “I’m just SOO lucky!!”

‘No,’ I thought to myself, shaking my head and almost mouthing the words, ‘I’m the lucky one.’

I started to tell her about what our company did, but she seemed uninterested. Or I should say, she already knew, so it was just a tedious review to her. It was almost like she knew more about my company than I did! Whenever I told her something new, she looked straight at me with those pretty green eyes, totally connecting with me and absorbing every word. When she heard something she already knew, she’d look away and act bored.

I tried to keep her interested, so I kept the conversation as fresh and informative as possible. I told her everything I knew about the company. I just loved having her look at me!

“We’re looking for someone who has excellent people skills,” I wrapped up. “Someone who gets along well with others in a rapidly changing environment.”

“That sounds like me,” she said confidently and reassuringly. “I’m very good with people, and great at winning people over.”

“Is that so?” I asked, trying half-heartedly to make it sound like a challenge. I smiled weakly, already knowing how right she was.

“Yes, Mark. Just like I’ve won you over.” She smiled and gleamed commandingly at me.

“Oh, have you?” I asked, trying to be coy.

“Yes I have. I feel like we’ve connected very well so far. I trust you like you’re already my boss, and I think you trust me like I’ve worked with you for years.”

I noticed she said ‘with’ me and not ‘for’ me, but I was quick to agree with her so as not to anger or displease her. “I do, and I’m glad you feel that way, Sheila.”

“So am I. It’s like we already work together, and we only just met. Don’t you agree, Mark?”

“Yes,” I admitted, unable to argue or contradict her. “I feel exactly the same way.”

I loved hearing her say my name. And it felt good to agree with her, and to see her smile in response. Every time I agreed with her it seemed, she looked at me approvingly and smiled sweetly, sending chills up and down my spine.

“I am so lucky to have found you and your company, and I’m so lucky that you found ME!” she repeated, joyously reveling in her seductive prowess. “Do you know what I mean?” She looked at me again, this time with her eyes gently coaxing my agreement.

“Yes, we’re lucky to have found each other. I’m lucky to have found YOU,” I admitted.

Her people skills, at least in a one-on-one setting, were obviously superb. She was a real charmer, and I was falling for her more and more by the minute. Just feeling her eyes on me and hearing her voice was soothing me, and making me tingle. I couldn’t explain the attraction, but it seemed uncanny. I was tired, weak, and very much aroused. But even more than that, I wanted to please her, to keep her smiling. Her excitement was contagious, and quite addictive to me.

I mustered my composure and posed the next obvious question. “Tell me, how will the rest of my staff feel if I hire you?”

“Oh, they’ll love me just like you do. I’ll make sure of that,” she added this with a wry smile. “Nobody can resist my charm, when I pour it on. I’m very good with people, as I told you.”

“Yes, it appears you are,” I replied. I couldn’t challenge her on this, and didn’t want to.

“You know it’s true,” she replied confidently. “You can see that now.”

I nodded, smiling and watching her smile back.

“I have a way with people. As I said before, you’re very lucky to have found me. And you’d be very lucky to have me.”

“Yes, I am lucky, aren’t I?” I really believed this, as I looked into her bright green eyes and tried to keep my eyes from caressing her body. I was now feeling a tingle all over, at the thought of possibly getting her to work at my company. Having the chance to see her come and go, to hear her voice, to watch her eyes look back at me with admiration and kindness. To hear her say my name.

“I have big plans for you and your company, Mark,” she continued, smoothly.

I believed her. She sounded so sincere, so comforting.

“There are many things we can do together, as a team.”

I nodded again. I was just listening now. Her voice was having a powerful effect on me, and I just wanted to hear her talk.

“Your company is growing, Mark. It is a major player in electronic commerce. Did you know that?”

I nodded yet again, not wanting to look away from her eyes or interrupt the sound of her voice.

“You have built a small empire, and it is nearly ready to take on the world. And it WILL be ready, with my help. Aren’t you lucky?”

“Yes, I am lucky,” I instantly agreed. I could hardly follow what she was saying, but I knew I wanted to agree.

“You certainly are. I think you are going to hire me, don’t you, Mark?”

“Yes,” I replied obediently. “I think I will.”

“That’s good. You are indeed very lucky to have me, and I am lucky as well.”

“Yes, lucky,” I echoed back to her, unable to speak in complete sentences.

“Where do you think I will be working? Do you think I’ll get a big office with a door that closes? An office like YOURS?”

“Yes, if you want to,” I replied, unaware of what I was agreeing to. Mine was the only office with a door. “You can have my office if you like.”

“That’s terrific!” she shouted jubilantly, as her breasts bobbed up and down in her tight blouse, catching my attention. My head bobbed up and down for a few moments, until her breasts settled down. In her excitement, she held out her hand to grab mine. “You are so wonderful, Mark! I can’t wait to start working here. Can I start Monday?”

“I don’t see why not,” I replied, feeling the softness of her hand on mine, as my body went weak all over, and my brain froze completely.

“What’s my salary, Mark? Can I make what you make? Would that be okay?” She stroked my hand gently, and looked right at me, affectionately and with all her girlish charm.

I was no match for her.

“Yes, that would be fine,” I heard myself say. And I meant it.

“Oh, Mark, you’ve made me so happy!” she said as she jumped up from her seat and kissed me on the cheek.

I felt something wet in my pants at that instant, and I shuddered helplessly.

“You are so lucky to have me, Mark. So lucky!” she repeated, full of exuberance.

“So lucky,” I repeated, like a mantra, still feeling the impression of her lips on my cheek after the kiss had ended. She got up to put her reports back in her bag, and gave me one last view of her ass, and those irresistible pantylines.

I sighed heavily, and leaned forward to stand up just at the right time, to put my face as close to her butt as I could in the process. She seemed to lean back at just the same moment, causing her to bump me and causing my lips to make contact quite suddenly and unexpectedly. I extended them instinctively, giving her a tiny little kiss right between the cheeks of her ass.

“Oops!” she said, with a giggle.

“Oops,” I repeated, with a blush, smiling awkwardly. I closed my eyes and nearly fainted dead away, right there on the spot.

Once we recovered from our little accident, she stood up, turned around and held out her hand for me to shake.

I grabbed it and kissed it, like a gentleman.

“It was so nice to meet you, Mark. I’m going to enjoy working with you.”

“I’m glad to have you on board,” I replied. Boy, was I glad.

“Yes, I know you are. You are VERY lucky to have me.” She smiled confidently, in complete control.

“Yes, lucky,” was all I could say, as she turned suddenly around and pranced playfully out the door. My eyes could do nothing but watch the movements of her cute behind as she walked away.

END